PDA

View Full Version : help needed/info needed

mugger
19-10-2007, 07:25 PM
hi brothers out there! hoping someone can help me or provide info to help me.
I recently met a sweet this girl. young & pretty. unfortunately due to circumstances, she wants to work in singapore as ktv hostess. i'm absolutely dumbfounded about what to say. I tried encouraging her to find proper work but she seems keen on the ktv idea. does any brother out here know how she maybe able to get work as ktv hostess? what is the procedure like? thanks

mugger

Himerus
19-10-2007, 07:49 PM
she must be thinking that working in ktv, can tiao a few big fish lor.
i am too green, cun help you much.
but surely some snr bros here, will have the know-how and experience to help you.
wait patiently for their replies...

mansgp
19-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Bad career choice. I supposed she is a Singaporean?

Maybe you should list down to what extend she is willing to sacrifice in this trade. If she don't even allow customers to touch her, then she probably won't last long as most regulars would prefer a gal whom they can at least take some advantage of. Why else would they like to keep spending money on the same gal? It's definitely not the intention of regular patrons to cultivate potential wife candidates.

From there, check with her the preferred area/place to work. Then ask some of the bros here to recommend a good mommy to her as not all mommies are nice people. Have seen and heard about some very nasty ones around the scene.

Steadyman1
19-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Try to get some mamasan or papasan contact.
There are some around in SBF and they could advice.

However advice not to and once she is in, it will be hard to get out.

excm69
19-10-2007, 08:37 PM
....It's definitely not the intention of regular patrons to cultivate potential wife candidates....

dun say lidat le... got some people go KTVs look for true love, u know?? ;)

LuckieBoyz
19-10-2007, 09:32 PM
do be careful bro... there are some gals out there who just wants your pity n to cheat your money. just saw in the newspaper today got a 50 yr old kenna cheated by china gals twice. So advise u better not help unless u know her well enough. But hope u not like the old guy so suay. somemore u say u just know her. better safe than sorry u know. sorry if wet-blanket. but i got some friends who marry ktv gals and after married they don't work anymore. so might not be all that bad afterall...

mansgp
20-10-2007, 01:38 AM
dun say lidat le... got some people go KTVs look for true love, u know?? ;)

I dunno. "Accidents" maybe, as I myself had a few accidental loves before (some pleasant some not). But I don't think anyone will go to KTV to look for true love.

By the way, thanks for the points dude.

i00i
20-10-2007, 09:22 AM
as I myself had a few accidental loves before (some pleasant some not). But I don't think anyone will go to KTV to look for true love.

Wah, admire you bro, still got some pleasant ones. I am not so lucky, kena one 2 years ago. Lucky i never got totally "Dried" up. Learnt my lesson the hard way.

As for finding KTV hostess job, all you have to do is to go to the KTV (most of them... some famous one needs introduction or recommendations.) You want to work in and go for a sort of "interview". And if can pass, you can start work liao. It is that easy actually. The only problem is as some bro here says that there are good and bad mummies and daddies. Just have to be careful.

DaringOne
21-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Yup... think better be careful bro... if u don't know the girls well enuf u might kenna cheated... sometimes it's not the money matter. Money can be earn back but if kenna cheated of your feelings its harder to "heal". But like bros here told u... just go to the nightclub and tell the mummy that you got a girl wanna work there... simple as that... I got myself a viet working in niteclub too and lucky for me she is a nice girl just that problems back home so no choice have to come here work niteclub... she has since stop working niteclub and went back... i still go visit her once a few months...

ken li
22-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Bro Mugger,

Best advice: -
1. If she is SGP, tell her DON'T DO IT. Its too close to home. Even if she gets out later, her previous profession may haunt her.
2. Tell her there is no such thing as easy money...
3. Whether she is SGP or not, take what she says about needing money with a pinch of salt. That is not to say that she is lying, but you got to be careful believing everything.
4. If she is not SGP, she may have come here with every intention to go into KTV to begin with, in which case her sad story may be just for your ears / wallet.

Just my 2 cents worth. No insult / slur intended please. Hope it helps.

Hellblazer
22-10-2007, 02:00 PM
Good intention and heart, but to help like this is not a solution. IMHO.