PDA

View Full Version : Hangzhou PRC

shar18
19-10-2007, 12:05 AM
I met 2 of the Hangzhou ladies in the coffee shop at one of the Lorong. Notice that one of them is fatter (Qin) and the other better looking and slimmer(Fang). Qin told me that they just came to S'pore for 2 days and did not expect to earn money by standing on the street. They feel sad and like to go to the beach as they have not see the sea for a long time. I agreed to bring them to east coast as I was free. They were very happy walking on the beach and thanks me for bring them there. Later drive them around S'pore and have dinner with them. Finally, I manage to convince Fang to hotel after sending the fat girl back to her apartment.

In the hotel room, Fang told me that she need to earn back her air ticket money before going back home. I was surprised that she was a change person once inside the room when compared to earlier. After taking of her clothing, notice that she got a nice body. Seeing her seducing expression on her face , make my brother stand up. Infact she look abit like HongKong actress vivian chou 周慧敏. After washing our body in the bathroom,we proceed to the bed. She begin to lick from my face then south to the body and then to the brother region. After capping my brother, she begin to BJ my brother. I like her BJ as I am able to feel the shiok enjoyment even wearing the cap. Later, she was on top and lower my brother to her wet sister. I can feel that she was quite tight when she was squatting up and down on me. Change to doggie style and continue pumping her till I unable to hold any longer.
After wash up, informed her that will introduce brother to her and she thanks me for the help. Sorry she only accept chinese brother.
I ve not written FR since zhou jing left but this girl is worth trying.
Will only give out contact to brother with as least 20 points.

Name: Fang
Orgin: Hangzhou
Static: 32B 24 32
BJ : 8/10
BBJ : I did not try
FJ : 7.5/10 (like her body smell)
Damage: $60
RTF: yes

avante
19-10-2007, 01:24 AM
wah...so many gems recently but not euf money to try all!

shar18
19-10-2007, 11:05 AM
wah...so many gems recently but not euf money to try all!

Ya loh, the attitude of the girl count when we are selecting them so as not to waste our money and still enjoy the fun.

Ah Dac
19-10-2007, 11:12 AM
Nice FR!!

Wondering TS willing to share the contact with me??

lglg666
19-10-2007, 11:13 AM
Well...bro, your FR sound interesting. Can share? :)

lglg666
19-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Ya loh, the attitude of the girl count when we are selecting them so as not to waste our money and still enjoy the fun.

Yes...fully agreed with your view. Attitude is most important for me too. No point to have a "beauty" who has bad service and attitude. Had some bad experiences with the girls at GL 6 and 8...now I give the place there a "miss".

I won't mind...spending time and money for fun with your gems.

shar18
19-10-2007, 12:10 PM
Nice FR!!

Wondering TS willing to share the contact with me??

Have sent the contact to u. Enjoy!!!

binbin81
19-10-2007, 12:17 PM
what a great gem u got there.

shar18
19-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Yes...fully agreed with your view. Attitude is most important for me too. No point to have a "beauty" who has bad service and attitude. Had some bad experiences with the girls at GL 6 and 8...now I give the place there a "miss".

I won't mind...spending time and money for fun with your gems.

I hate bad attitude girl, they only rush u to finish off and that really a turn off, no matter how beautiful is her.
Have sent her contact to u.

lglg666
19-10-2007, 12:35 PM
I hate bad attitude girl, they only rush u to finish off and that really a turn off, no matter how beautiful is her.
Have sent her contact to u.

Yeah....you are right bro. Even if she is the only girl left, also no point to suffer their bad attitude.

Will "up" you and I will write FR once finish mission next mon or tue. Will keep
you up-dated. Thanks!

unclesammi
19-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Vivian chow was my fantasy last time. :D

shar18
21-10-2007, 09:18 AM

Contacts given out to some brothers, awaiting for their FR.

1) siow_pan
2) BonEx
3) thereds
4) benglian
5) alwaysandy
6) curious75
7) Lester1
8) MoonBlaze
9) Ah Dac
10) lglg666
11) wahlau_7
12) game10199
13) qguy
14) Amber
15) Hardyboy

One of the bro, pm me to post FR as he was not convenient for him to post.
His FR was as follow:
Waited for her for quite a while (30+20mins) from the agreed meeting time as she was engaged with another customer. Did not rush her cos put myself in that bro's shoe, i will also not like to be rushed during the session.

She come across as a young version of MILF.
Did not ask her age, but by her looks, should be late 20+ to early 30+.
Spots long curly hair adds a sense of wildness.
Her friendiless, game enough and non-rush attitude did not disappoint me.
From certain angle and some of her "Hiao" facial expression especially when in the heat of the moment, she seems lovely to me.
Her friendiless, good attitude, game enough and non-rush is a plus.
Had quite a long session when i almost over exerted myself....i must be getting old liao.

Name : Xiao Fang (Xiao as in dawn, she told me she was borned in the dawn)
Damage : $80 (She quoted) + Tips excluding logistic support.
BBJ - 7.0 (a few times)
FJ - 8.5 ( One of the longest i had in 2007)
Build : Slim...Height think about 1.62m
Body Complexion : Fair and quite smooth.
Facial complex : Moderate make up.
Boobs is quite about 32B i think
Looks wise i will give her between 6.5.
She gave a light massage at the end of the session, sensing that i must be tired after that.
RTF : Unlikely, i usually do not return to patronise WL.

onion_rings
21-10-2007, 10:30 AM
She also my fantasy last time leh. But will wait for commando dac 1st. As his kuku nick is in the namelist asking for contact. "07 of the year FR" b4 pm TS :D

Ah Dac
21-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Tomorrow i contact her lor!!

Live FR ai mai??

She also my fantasy last time leh. But will wait for commando dac 1st. As his kuku nick is in the namelist asking for contact. "07 of the year FR" b4 pm TS :D

pakpak2001
21-10-2007, 11:00 AM
In the hotel room, Fang told me that she need to earn back her air ticket money before going back home.
================================================== =======
Bro, I beg to differ on thsi point
The prc chicks are required to purchase 2-way (ie return leg to China) air-ticket b/f they enter Sexgapore
Dun be fooled by their sob story & other sad stories

Many cheongsters have been cheated by these stories
Nothing against the chicks but just want to share-share with fellow cheongsters here

However the most impt things is that u get a good catch & have a good screw, time, memory

onion_rings
21-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Tomorrow i contact her lor!!

Live FR ai mai??

Mai la...I prefer to see your FR of the year 2007 here mah ;) Cos u also like to share share instead of telling me nia mah :D

otamay
21-10-2007, 11:19 AM
In the hotel room, Fang told me that she need to earn back her air ticket money before going back home.
The prc chicks are required to purchase 2-way (ie return leg to China) air-ticket b/f they enter Sexgapore
Nothing against the chicks but just want to share-share with fellow cheongsters here
However the most impt things is that u get a good catch & have a good screw, time, memory

Bro, you are absolutely right. They will not be allowed entry into Singapore without a return ticket. Maybe what she meant is that they had paid their tickets up-front in China, had taken a loan and need to work to pay this amount. Also the other thing is that they know Singaporean men are more sympathic lot. Have a good time and enjoy while you can....;)

lacoruna69
21-10-2007, 12:29 PM
RTF: yes

Damage : $80 (She quoted) + Tips excluding logistic support.

How come she suddenly jack up $20???

alwaysandy
21-10-2007, 01:09 PM
OHHH :eek: like tat i probably give this a miss.tat time when get contact,saw $60 then cheong to get contact.

shar18
21-10-2007, 01:50 PM

Ya, I ve ask her regarding the price and she apologise to the bro regarding the mix of price. I think it is better to confirm the price 1st b4 enjoying.

suckerll
21-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Ya, I ve ask her regarding the price and she apologise to the bro regarding the mix of price. I think it is better to confirm the price 1st b4 enjoying.in this case then she is pricing herself out of the league, since she is considered old already so at most should be charging 60 :cool:

onion_rings
21-10-2007, 02:12 PM
in this case then she is pricing herself out of the league, since she is considered old already so at most should be charging 60 Ok bro sucker, have did a little chk on bro shar past posting...Cfm he's not okt la... Must be that MM price herself higher due to popularity..So me not gonna to wait for "commando Dac" fr liao...Camp dismantle :D

camelot
21-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Bro, you are absolutely right. They will not be allowed entry into Singapore without a return ticket. Maybe what she meant is that they had paid their tickets up-front in China, had taken a loan and need to work to pay this amount. Also the other thing is that they know Singaporean men are more sympathic lot. Have a good time and enjoy while you can....;)

Don't know if true or not...am told that ICA now relax rules...PRC nationals can get SVP easily just produce return ticket...no need to apply in advance

Hardyboy
21-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Ya, I ve ask her regarding the price and she apologise to the bro regarding the mix of price. I think it is better to confirm the price 1st b4 enjoying.

Hi bro shar18! Thanks for the contact. So is she going to come back down to $60 or to remain at $80. If $80, I'll also give her a miss.

wat2woopee
21-10-2007, 07:08 PM

Bro,

He said she want to earn back the airticket money

shar18
21-10-2007, 08:27 PM
Hi bro shar18! Thanks for the contact. So is she going to come back down to $60 or to remain at $80. If $80, I'll also give her a miss.

Have told her to charge $60 and she agreed. She told me that her friend recommend her to work in massage shop cos no need to roam the street. I ve informed her the same risk of being caught by AV and she is thinking about it.

niwde7
21-10-2007, 10:54 PM
thanks bro for the info...
sigh how to earn 20 points then only can get contact?

niwde7
21-10-2007, 10:56 PM

otamay
22-10-2007, 08:09 AM

Bro niwde7, my simple advice to you is contribute something positive in this forum for sharing here. Don't just chat....will get you nowhere...ok..cheers! ;)

alwaysandy
22-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Have told her to charge $60 and she agreedwaliew i delete number liao then change back 60bucks.maybe i wait for more FRs first. :p

Ah Dac
22-10-2007, 09:18 AM
So I presume now is back to $60??

Later I call her and update all bros again!!

curious75
22-10-2007, 09:36 AM
thanks to TS for the contact.meet her last night at L15.just make it short.

name;fang
look;6/10(dont look like vivian)
bj;yes with cap
bbbj;nil
fj;5.5(moaning dont sound real to me n not tight n answer call during bj)
overall;6.5(she is quite chatty)
damage;60
rtf;no,there are too much out there:)

mebirdie
22-10-2007, 10:06 AM
Some time if demand is good, price increase :p

binbin81
22-10-2007, 10:28 AM
well , demands are only high when they price is low.if the price goes up when there is demand.then i guess demand would go down fast :P

Ah Dac
22-10-2007, 05:13 PM
Didn't manage to make an appointment with her today. She sound busy.

Might give it a miss.

Anyway thanks TS for the contact.

unclesammi
22-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Didn't manage to make an appointment with her today. She sound busy.

Might give it a miss.

Anyway thanks TS for the contact.

I was expecting you FR manz. sianz liao.

Ah Dac
23-10-2007, 08:50 AM
She dun hiew me leh!!

Wat to do??

:p

I was expecting you FR manz. sianz liao.

game10199
27-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Thanks to bro Shar18 for sharing Fang's contact and as usual my FR:

Contacted Fang last nite and she responded quickly to my call and came to Hotel xx81.

First impressions: very ordinary looking. Dressed in T and jeans with long curly hair, she looked local. However, as we spent more time, she looked better. FOr a MILF, at 29, she looks ok.

Looks: 6.5/ 10 (for her age not bad)
BJ : NA
Boobs: 5/10 (only A cup, and I prefer bigger ones.)
FJ : 6/10 (Not very hard working)
RTF: probably not

Thanks again to bro Shar18.

regards,
game10199