PDA

View Full Version : Warning VIXXXEN spirit out to hunt for sex

Bonniesan
14-10-2007, 04:22 PM
NAME : VIXEN
Height : 1.64m
Statistics : 34B'24'35
Damage : All your sperm and $160/90/2

P.S. Book at your own risk, you may be sucked dry!! She's a real HORNY spirit!

Bonniesan
15-10-2007, 04:31 AM
Will go at promo rate for faster hand and faster legs.

$138/90/2

Limited period only, book fast while she's still fresh, still cheap, still available, still wet, still have enough power to cast her KC trap on you!!! :D

Bonniesan
15-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Now wait for FR................... :rolleyes:

rumborak
15-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Gee, you are pushy today... Why like that?... hehe, just kidding...

OK, so I asked Bonnie for a girl with a service meeting my favorites... but not at the moment, but recommendation to have 1st blood with the new arrival Vixxen. Since I know Bonnie for a while and trust the judgement I gave it a go... To cut a long story short: a wise decision w/o any regrets whatsoever.

A shy smile welcomed me when she opened the door. But shy she is really not. Hugging, kissing, discovering a bit of the assets... I could have had her there and then. Eventually we made it to the bath romm where not just the bath was waiting already, but also to my very liking in the right temperature... hehe, it's good when your samster knows what you like!

Bathtub action was nice. After the cleaning part from all ends, she kneeled down and gave me a superb deep BBBJ. First countable result after 30 minutes: 1:0. Thank god I didn't need to go to the shower anymore :D

Back to the room with some attempts of communication. No, English language is not one of her skills. But no doubt she knew what I wanted anyway. VIXXEN is quite a light-weight small-frame girl. A very sweet toy to play with. I think she's not more than 160cm and not more than 42KG. Not a stunning beauty, but adventurous & active. She has a Bhudda tattoo covering half her back. Her waistline is so tiny - I could get almost around her with two hands. Ah, and her boobs; probably a B size in a perfect form with nips of a young girl... hehe, they taste nice too. Her pussy is half shaved and she likes to be played with...

More about the action, if I may. So we stood next to the beed and she was already on her way down again. I stopped her and started letting my fingers explore her body. Pussy was pretty dry, but not for long. Some kissing, nibbling on her nips, playing over her back and just placing some fingers on her entrence door and things changed. Within a few minutes I had very wet fingers and a girl which was going off as if she never had it before. Oops, she went so extatic that she left me with some nice scratches of her nails on my chest. That was ONE ALL then.

So why not onto the bed and some more playing action? She couldn't resist giving me another BBBJ... while I continued the wet finger game. Next I had her in 69 over me and she came another two times - 1:3 in the meantime. Time for the little rubber dress and an expedition into the inside. Small, tight pussy and a cowgirl doing the YIIIHAAA. Change of animals to doggy and we came together: 2:4 by now.

After a short clean we ended up for some more chat attempts... she couldn't stop being played with and playing with me as well. She was great in hinting what else she likes and I will try more soon.

Summary: I will not do the rating gave and not unveil the final score either :D Sorry, guys, but what a nonsense is it to say her BBBJ was X and her GFE was Y? For me it was a great time above my expectations. We clicked together, had fun together and couldn't stop enjoying the moment. Rarely have I received a nicer pay-back for paying attention to a girl's desires than with Vixxen. If you are after the quick-quick-I-am-the-boss business, you may have a very different experience.

Thanks, Bonnie, you helped me again to a great afternoon.

Bonniesan
16-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Thanks for 1st blood FR from bro rumborak. Waiting for the rest of FRs.

0200461b
16-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Firstly I would like to apologize to all bros who had booked Vixen for today and had to cancel their appts, because of an unfortunate incident which happened when I booked her this morning.

Anyway here is my FR as promised, sis Bonnie.

After I entered the room and put down my stuff, Vixen immediately came up and started some light kissing, which soon developed into passionate frenching between the both of us. She had a nicely shaped body which pressed hard against mine as her hand reached down to squeeze the bulge in my pants gently. This continued on for about 5 minutes before we went into the bathroom for a shower.

While waiting for the tub to fill, we started frenching again and I reached for her pussy, which to my surprise was pretty wet already. So as our frenching intensified, I slipped one finger in without any resistance because she was so wet by that time and starting to finger her. She rocked her hips in unison and continued to french me hungrily. I think she came once before I then rested one of her legs against the tub and went down on her. First thing I realized was the taste of iron in blood but I continued for another second or two before I happened to glance at my hand and realized that it was soaked in blood. So I told her about it and proceeded to wash it off and gargle my mouth with listerine. Was pretty turned off by then but proceeded with the shower after that. It was purely an accident, as I do not keep long fingernails and wasn't fingering her THAT aggressively at the time. In fact, she didn't realize it until I told her. I'm also a little worried now because of the blood incident but I trust Bonniesan's standards that she will have her girls checked before bringing them over.

After that we dried off and proceeded to the bed but before that we kissed and fondled for a little more in front of the mirror. Then she proceeded to give a BBBJ which I think lacked a little suction, but she made up for it by giving my balls a good suck and licking. I managed to CIM after a while and before I could wipe myself clean and lie down to rest, she started kissing and petting immediately!

So round 2 began straightaway after round 1, but this time I didn't manage to get my little bro up hard enough so I told her to rest because I was tired. But this girl is so hardworking that even after I told her that she just continued her catbath and trying her hardest to get my little bro up again. She really put in 100% effort to please, but I was too tired and also a bit sian from the earlier incident, so I told her to relax and just give me a massage. But even her massage is damn gfe..so after I rested for a while I washed up..got dressed and then paid her and left.

This girl is definitely worth a try as she is both proactive and lets you control the tempo according to what you like. I would give Vixen an overall 7/10. Hope all other bros will enjoy her and once again apologize for the incident this morning.

amazeme
16-10-2007, 07:11 PM
Had Vixxen Last night… Guess I was the last Customer. I would say actually Vixxen Photo Shots was so-so… But her RED Wonder Woman costume was a TURN ON!!

Arrived at my battle ground. Went up to the room and was surprised to find the button for the door bell was missing. Guess some bro must be so tulan until destroy the door bell liao. I then knock on the door... heard foot steps

Once open the Door... Vixxen was hiding behind the door... so I act blur just walk in... Then turn my back. She smiles at me shyly. Humm doesn’t looks like photo but still Pretty Face and a bit Tan. Slightly coloured hair and with eye lash extension. No wonder woman costume.. but i got my spiderman boxer! :D

While waiting for the water to fill up. TCSS with her occasionally kissing and she started to PCC for me. Wah...still so horny at this hour. This is her first time in Singapore, english in nearly non existence but she tried her best to show me hand sign. Cute lady.

To the toilet, saw her naked body. Breast about B+ nice brown nipples. Pussy nicely trimmed. She is quite new in this so bros please be patient with her. Bath tub service was SOP after that she pass me the whole bottle of listerine... I was like... erm… you want me drink the whole bottle?? Then she laughs very loudly... eventually she pass me the half filled cap. PLAYFUL!!

On the bed she starts by giving me a cat bath. Lick my ear like lovers... so long no FL lick on the ear. Next to the nips... NB she bite my nipples then look at me really very naughty. Next to my hardon lolli, her BBBj is normal and lacks of suction. However she did gave me a good 10min plus bbbj and ball licking very hard working.

Started FJ with her riding on me. She sure knows how to rock you like a Hurricane and kept on grinding her pussy. Next to doggie, there is a Tattoo of buddha on her back.

I finally blew my load off. She was totally exhausted. I pull out the condom myself. She told me "no anything let me help you" I said it ok lah... you take a rest... and I went to shower. She followed me wanting to shower for me I said it oks. She then sat on the toilet bowl and stare at me while I shower.

Once she came out she attacks me again. I told her I 1 shot enuff liao but never gave up and she kept playing with me. In the end I wore back my spiderman boxer told her to wear back hers but she didn’t want to. She still attack me lei… Sensing she has not have enough of me, I have to hug her tightly then she cant do anything. She eventually feel asleep. Soon the phone rang, wore my clothes and finally this naughty vixxen wore back her clothes.

Vixxen Vixcy Stats:
Looks: 7/10 (much sweeter looking then Foxy looking)
Boobs: 7/10 (B cup firm round round.)
BBBJ: 6/10 (can be improved but score for the hard working part)
FJ: 7/10 (she suggest 2nd time but I cannot stand liao)
Frenching: 7/10 (light kissing eventually to passionate)
RTF: May or May not....like kena KC lei
Damage: As stated by thread starter

tipuking
17-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Good offer hard to cum by. PM Bonnie and got a slot in the evening
Knock on door and Vixxen sure gave me a fright. Door open and there was no one to greet me. Light was dim and room was dark. Closing the door and out of no where, someone hugged me. For a while like got ambushed. Turn on the light and all was forgotten. What she did was to kiss me and all hell broke loose. We were kissing and hugging like long lost lover.
Kissing passionately and soon we were naked. She signal me to shower but I was too hot to stop. Moving to the bed, I started to explored her body. Vixxen then stop me and insisted that I shower first for hygiene purpose. Lan lan have to follow. Have to respect her wish.

Shower was pretty SOP but the following action sure had me startled. She began to kiss and slowly had my harden dick in her mouth. She was furiously going at my dick. Sure was a hardworking lady. Once in a while will look up and smile. Sure dam shiok. Soon I was about to explode and using my body moveent, I was in tandem with her BBBJ. Cannot take it any longer and shoot all load into her mouth. She never stop till I have to pull her away. The whole action shack me and I told her to let me rest in the tub for a while. Clean up and she left.

The second shot to cum also good. Easily wet from finger her, she rode cowgirl. Very hard riding coupled with sexy horny look, I lost the battle. Too fast. Very wasted. Usually will last but guess too horny today. Long time no let go already.

Her assets:

Looks: 7/10 (slutty looking and swee)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (Think B, not good in guessing.)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (I like the way she look at me during Blowing. Shiok)
FJ: 7/10 (Hardworking but too bad I too fast.)
Frenching: 8/10 ( Good frencher. Very romantic)
RTF: I will if time and money OK
Damage: I pay what was stated plus 10dollars tip.

Recommendation: Can try. No complain.

10q Bonniesan.

alko
18-10-2007, 10:37 AM
What a fxxking horny gal Vixen is! during the session or after the 1st round, there is no time for me to take a rest, she just keeps attacking and attacking non stop.

she'll hug and french u the min u stepped into the room... usually i dun french FL, but she is exceptional, she shows u a slutty face it's so difficult to resist.
did i mention she is so darn wet? i have not even touched her :eek:

most of the time she was licking/sucking my balls, and unknowingly i missed the BJ service. FJ was fantastic, when she's on top, she jerked so hard it measured 8-9 on the richter scale. once, she ORDERED me to the dressing table to pump her in front of the mirror.... sweet!

she possesses a great body, boobs were just right, nice shape, smooth and soft

anyone going for her better beware, be strong willed or prepare to fall into her love trap......

Bonniesan
18-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Thanks bro 0200461b, bro amazeme, bro tipuking, bro alko for FRs.

VIXEN may not be stunning in her looks, she may not have those devilish body. But she's such a slut! If bros going for a sexxion just want to have KC power felt, and be treated with pure SEX, go for her!

alko
18-10-2007, 02:22 PM
bonnie-san, i think she has a great body, much better than most gals.

btw, wat is KC???

jesper
18-10-2007, 03:19 PM
“Try Vixxxen, it will be a trip I promise you won’t forget.” This was a sms reply to me when I ask Bonnie if there are any girls that suit me. Very tempting, quickly grad my car key and drove to the destination to meet up with the spirit.

Didn’t have to wait long, she already prepare herself upon my arriver.
As I haven’t seen her photos yet at the group so can’t compare real person is pretty or photos. But till now had not been disappointed by Bonnie arrangement. She not really beautiful type, look wise more like girl next door, but she a slutty look on her face and well matching body make her complete. No complaint.

She can’t really speak English, but she will do all the funny hand sign to think that you understand. But one sign I confirmed understand was the sign to remove clothing kekeke. With her helping hands, we both were naked. Can see now her whole body, B+ cupper (Not good at measuring), Trimmed pussy my favorite, nice fair butts and tattoo on her fair back, quite nice. While soaping my butts, she accidently finger my ass which give me a jump, she laugh at my reactions. I try to tell her that my most sensitive part cannot anyhow touch. She nod but attack me again when I turn around, very naught girl. But eventually this drew us closer.

Shame to post here that for the first shot me unload under her attack of BBBJ and cathbath within 15mins :o . Mainly thanks to her hardworking and hornyness watching right into my eyes while BBBJ c/w ball licking. But I enjoy every moment, shiok.

Soon after some resting and hand sign, time to fire my second shot. I promise myself at lest I need to pump her in few position before unload and which I did kekeke.

I start from frenching her, slowly squeezing breast and licking her neck with another hand rounding her pussy area. Then I move downward to lick her breast, moaning sound start to grow louder inside the room, moving downward I use the tip of my tongue to taste the external parts of her pussy, wow she already wet. I push myself more inner to give her a full attack of my tongue, juice keep flowing out can see that how horny she is.
After she helps me pull on CD, she asked me to lay down as she wanted to ride on me. Her riding skill was great like professional jokey, lucky she don’t have a whip or I sure kena kekeke. I try asking to change into doggie position, a bit funny while pumping her can she her Buddha tattoo on her back, kind of weird if you ask me kekeke.

Finally change to the last missionary position and unload with passionate kiss exchange, totally flats lying while she hugging me. Can her that she breathing hard after all the action kekeke.

As per normal, she baths me again and exchange last kisses before leaving. She really give me a strong GFE feeling, already start missing her while typing this FR.

Vixxxen’s rating –
Looks – 7.5/10 (Next door girl type, considerate pretty)
Body – 7/10 (Will matching body c/w her face and hair)
Frenching – 8/10 (With GFE, I like very much)
Bath – 8/10 (Suppose to give 9, but -1 for finger my ass kekeke)
BBBJ – 8.5/10 (What can I say more? I unload after 15mins)
Catbath – 7/10 (Like to bite nipple and laugh, ball licking was good)
FJ – 8/10 (Good feeling, don’t feel like bonking FL more like GF)
Communication – 6/10 (Bonnie please teach her more proper hand sign kekeke)
RTF – I will, I do, I must.

Thanks for the arrangement Sis, just like your sms “Try Vixxxen, it will be a trip I promise you won’t forget.” :D

ol'ManPushCart
18-10-2007, 08:03 PM
sounds good leh. What time last shot?

Nayate
19-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Called Bro Beauthaiful and requested for one of his girls who is available immediately (due to work commitments, not that I dun want to plan ahead :p), so bro recommended Vixen, saying she's one horny girl and I won't regret it.

And so I trust his recommendation and took up the offer and proceeded to the stated location. However the 9pm slot became 9.40pm, mainly because the bro before me didn't want to leave! I waited at the nearby coffeeshop until I want to cancel already, but Bro Beauthaiful gave the go ahead just before I want to call him to cancel.

A petite and the-girl-next-door look, wearing space-like silver bra and thongs Vixen came to open the door and gave me the kind of looks that would make you think that she have known you for a while and surprised to see you. Upon going in, she asked me if I can speak Thai and that she's not good at English. I told her it's alright (since I'm a man of few words in life).

As I sat on the bed, she just sat on my lap and gave me a peck on the mouth which became a short french, while rubbing her pussy on my thighs. She slowly unbutton my shirt and kissed my nipples before asking me to bath.

In the bathroom, she asked if I want her to bath with her, putting SOP aside, I declined. After a min or two, she came back to me and begin to soap me on my little head as well as my body outside the bathtub. Talking about services when I said that I dun need her to bath me (or perhaps she want to make sure that I'm clean?).

Finished with the bath and back to the bed, she frenched me passionately and pushed me down (Why am I always getting pushed on to the bed for bongs nowadays -_-) to the bed. Frenching me and kissing her way slowly to my ears (dozens of FLs, yet only a few did this - I like that ear kissing stuffs!), then to my nipples and to my balls. She did a catbath for my balls for a long time, at least for 10 mins. Somehow I missed out my BJ just like another Bro.

The SOP followed, with both of us simulating each other which is basically the same as the FRs before me.

With the act finished, she asked me to go to the bathroom for a wash. After my bath, I just went out first while waiting for her to finish her bath. I thought she seem tired and decided one bong is enough. When she came out, I told her that I'm leaving, giving the excuse that I got something on. She immediately rushed over and hugged me tightly and asked if I'm happy with her. I told her that I'm happy with her but I got something on, hence have to leave. She just look at me with those lovey-dovey watery eyes, as if she couldn't bear to part with a love one who is going for a long trip and asked me to visit her the next day which I rejected jokingly.

While helping me to get dressed, she just continued to tempt me with her actions, caressing me, rubbing herself against me. I was almost tempted to stay back for the 2nd shot, but being tired myself.....

When I took the money to pay her, she just ignored it and came to hug me again tightly, telling me that she miss me. I jokingly asked her again, that I haven't leave, how can she miss me? :p Walking me to the door, she still refused to take the money until I have to joke to her saying if she dun take the money, I'm going to put it already. She just took the money and quickly put it on the table as if it's of secondary concern, still trying to tempt me sexually.

Taking both of my hands and kissing them, she bidded goodbye to me...

My rating for Vixen:
Looks – 7/10 (The girl next door looks)
Body – 7/10 (Petite size with boobs size that's suitable for her body)
Frenching – 8/10 (Not much FLs like frenching as much as her and deep french)
Bath – 7/10 (Rejected her offer to bath, but for her soaping part)
BBBJ – 0/10 (Eh, the entire BJ was skipped, hence no score?)
Catbath – 9/10 (long and good ball licking, with some gentle bites at the thighs)
FJ – 8/10 (Overall quite good, except she said pain at certain points, not sure if it's because of previous bros, or I'm too big for her)
GFE: 10/10 (Like what I told Bro Beauthaiful, I'm not into thais just like I'm into locals. but have to say Vixen give a very gf-like feeling. Easy for LOS lovers to get KC.)
RTF – Yes for her GFE (But trying to cut down on FLs, so might not)

peterparker89
19-10-2007, 03:47 PM
wah, all the FR so long and good wan ah... :eek:
i think i better go back to retire mode... :p

sploosh
19-10-2007, 06:59 PM
my short FR on Vixen,

Had a session with vixxxen yest, she is a nice girl with more service oriented attitude, first time tried 69 with her :D , very nice experience, Overall she made the 90 mins worth it, Thanks Bonnie bro for the arrangement,

Looks : 7/10 (horny, fair skin for thai)
Body : 8/10 (slim and firm)
Boobs : 8/10 (perfect for her size, light pink nips)
Bath Action : Nil (No hot water that day :o )
Massage : 9/10 (Power , She got good massage skills, so don't miss it)
BBBJ : 7/10 (i like the way she looks at me while doing it, but need to improve)
FJ : 8/10 (tight, wet, very accommodate)
GFE : 8/10 (cant speak English , so difficult to communicate, otherwise her attitude is very good)

Bonniesan
20-10-2007, 01:45 AM
Thanks bro jesper, bro Nayate, and bro sploosh for FRs. Seems like some bros have started to feel the power this VIXEN SPIRIT. KC is spreading fast and furious...... ;)

Bonniesan
20-10-2007, 01:05 PM
Dear PARADISE members, do vote in the poll when you can. Please help

Midnightiger
20-10-2007, 02:17 PM
I'm not paradize member, but what poll are you talking about?:confused:

Ah Jet
20-10-2007, 11:38 PM
She has a Bhudda tattoo covering half her back.

Sigh .... you made me do a double-take go back and check the photos again ....

There's someone else with a buddha tattoo on her back .... someone I guarantee I'd break retirement for (no, not the one in my sig).

Bonniesan
21-10-2007, 11:51 AM
There's someone else with a buddha tattoo on her back .... someone I guarantee I'd break retirement for (no, not the one in my sig).

Who? maybe i will source out for you.... to break your d**k. oops! :p

Bonniesan
22-10-2007, 07:08 AM
I'm not paradize member, but what poll are you talking about?:confused:

Bro, I've tried to PM you but your inbox full..... Do sms me for the link to PARADISE!

1nite
23-10-2007, 12:41 AM
FR on Vixen

Stats (rated 9/10):- 33B'24'34, 1.61m, 45kg.
Looks (rated 8.5/10):- Long hair, petite size, much like from the photos (90%), VERY GOOD figure.
Services (rated 8.5/10):- accomodating, gf feeling, very active, a bit slutty and naughty at times,
Cons: Nothing to shout about in the tub. Slight language barrier but post no problem.
RTF: Would like to see her to be back again. (flying off on 29th)

Was approached by a SYT at the door. Just sit down. Try to break the ice while Vix prepare the bath tub.

Fast forward to shower. Nothing much in the tub, other then the usual chit chatting. Though a bit slow in there, feel much like talking $ taking bath with GF. Was actually feeling really tired after a day work.....

Action: Wont go into it.. but a few things need to mentions. Vix IS VERY ACTIVE. And will give you that slutty naughty look at times. The first rd was great, after exploding in her, she will squeez her butt.. wow very shiok...
Try the second rd on few positions, never success.. was too tired liao. So ended laying on the bed with her for the rest of the time. Funny thing, she keep complaining she is fat. KNN if she is, than Selina of SHE looks like a hippo.

Summary:- Am a bit surprise the OKT never market her properly.. not to be miss, and please treat her well....
cos wanna RTF.. :P..

HAPPY BONKING.

Myself
23-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Finally tasted this gem CFM Vixxxen, FR base on first shot…lazy to write to long.

Totally yummy gal standing before me, wearing shorts and sexy top with nips pointing out. Turn ON already.

Very service orientated, strip me and serve me water, while waiting for tub to fill, already attacking my sensitive nips and stroking my bro. Thing started getting HOTTER.

Bath was good, rubba here and there, her nips are really sensitive and protruding with her CFM look, can’t wait to rock her hard on bed.

Once dry up, started attacking her in front of the mirror, sexy move, like lover, was pushed to the bed, started invading me from my ear to sensitive area using her soft powerful tongue, opening my eyes to see her giving the CFM look again while with her mouth still sucking my penis, blood already cloaking up rapidly. With one hand juggling her breast, other hand busy fingering her moist cunt. Quickly put on the CD and started penetrating her tight moist cunt. Powerful surround stereo , very responsive, frenching her like no tomorrow, switch her over to doggie, place her hands to the wall, rammed her hard and with my hands caressing her soft boobs till my shoot off Song ah.

Look: 8/10 CFM faces powerful sia
Boob: 34B size nice enough for me
Catbath: 7.5 Plus with CFM look during catbath
BBBJ: 7/10 room for improvement.
FJ: 8/10 CFM CFM, how to no CFH (Come fuck her??) :D
Frenching: 8/10 (Fast and furious)
RTF: Hmm, scare fall in love with her leh…Let me think carefully. :cool:

Bonniesan
24-10-2007, 09:23 AM
Thanks bro 1nite and bro Myself for FRs. Bros who haven't taste the VIXXXEN power, book fast.

Bonniesan
24-10-2007, 12:28 PM
Oh!!! The salivating rate of

$138/90/2

still on, fast hand fast leg!!!

jesper
24-10-2007, 02:18 PM
Here my short RTF report within a week. :p

We kisses each like long lost lover, frenching away deeply mouth gluing to each other lips, our hands are all over each other bodies, never expect she so happy or should I say horny when she see me again, making me can’t wait to strip her and fuck her straight away.

Helping each other to remove every pieces of barrier between us, naked finally, shift our self to more comfortable position on the bed, hugging tightly, so GFE. She starts stroking my manhood as slutty as the first time. Quickly ask her to bath me, can’t wait for the real action to kick off.

Kick off time, using her boobs, naughtily she press her boobs into my face flipping left and right really buay tahan, finger her a bit before asking to cap me and bang her straight in missionary position as I prefer so that can see her slutty horny, no knowing for how long, finally unload and collapse on her body... oh man my manhood still standing up waiting to feed again 2nd round.
Not to detail, 2nd round kick off with her hardworking BBBJ under her watchful horny eyes, lucky unload the 1st shot, or else sure gone off again like the 1st time. Again licking here, there, everywhere before insert into her pussy, ending with side to side position.

Do refer to my pervious FR for her rating, but only this time every rating points I given, plus one more point each. Maybe is because I RTF her, that why the GFE more and more strong and lesser restriction. Once again thanks sis for the arrangement and the “salivating rate”.

Bonniesan
24-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Bro JESPER, You're not the only one, alot of RTF customers for her. It's a shame to miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jesper
24-10-2007, 04:46 PM
Bro JESPER, You're not the only one, alot of RTF customers for her. It's a shame to miss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You right Sis, her GFE so strong keep thinking. I hate you for bring this spirit into my world, think need a priest to help 'get rid' her in my mind :p

Lucky I working overtime today, if not she will get it from me again :D

Ah Jet
24-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Who? maybe i will source out for you.... to break your d**k. oops! :p

Hahah, Boss, if you can bring her back I will book until it break :p

But last I heard she doesn't need to come back anymore, she found a way to stay in Chiang Mai and still can earn big $$.

Eye!
25-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Me sms Bonnie for a slot with Vixxxen, she confirmed the slot shortly and immediately reply me for the action.

Photo on Vixxxen was pretty but actual person is much prettier.

This is my very first Report. Please forgive me if I make any mistake.
Received sms to go up Xxx room, "DING DONG" the bell, a young and sweet look girl opened the door for me, greeted her and she ushered me in, TCSS a while with some hugging and kisses exchange.

She asked me to take shower together, of course YES lor, she undressed herself in her pajamas, wow...nice boob and hour glass figure. Inside the bath tub, she keeps asking me the temperature of water is ok, maybe she trying to bring some topic out of the boredom, because she can’t really speak English. But no much problem, she seems to know what I wanted. She really does a thoroughly cleaning with both of us sitting inside the tubs, my bird was so shining clean after that.
Proceed to the bed, she catbath me from my nipples to my bird, her BBBJ was something to shout about, looking at you while doing it, like AV star. I turn her over and start to check on her body, nice neh, well maintain pussy. I help myself to every part of her, end up 69. After short while I hint her to stop and cap me, she help to put on a condom for me, she keep trying to put the condom and point to me that my bird is to big and condom cannot put on, I check, discovered that she put it opposite way that why can’t go in. She laughs at her own stupidest, but with CFM look. She went on top of me and move front and back slowly, looking at her face make my bird feel hotter, how could someone face so CFM? We exchange position with me on top and facing her... pumping her harder and every face expression on her make me hotter. We change to our last doggie position, her hand reaches her pussy and start playing with it, hiew…can see how horny she is sia. With sort of action like her how to not unload.
Took a rest before round 2 starts. We both cover warmly in the blanket for the break.
Unsure for how long, I was wake up gently by her. Look at my watch already half hour left. She try to explain she been trying to wake me up, but can’t. She even make the sound of the pig, trying to tell me I my snoring is loud hahahahaha. I told her nvm, said I was to tired after work, tell her not to worry.
She hugs me tightly and we french. But really to shag to continue the second shot, so tell her to help me bath. But she did give me a nice massage, not very well but is the GFE feeling I get from her. Help me dress up and even help me put on my shoe, and last hug and kisses before I walk out the door.
Look: 8/10 before I left the place I look at her again become more pretty.
Catbath: 8.5/10 is she a cat spirit?
BBBJ: 9.9/10 good suction, looking at you while blowing, tickling your balls.
FJ: 8.9/10 any position you ask for, not complaint. CFM and horny will be her biggest plus points.
Overall: 9.2/10 so GFE and CFM, yet so gentle helping me put on my “smelly” shoes hahahaha
RTF: Yes will do in over the weekend, need to rest awhile and have some tonic first hahahaha
Thank you so much Bonnie for arrange of Vixen, hope able to get a slot on her this weekends.

DDOM
26-10-2007, 01:28 AM
Thank you Bonnie for the adhoc arrangement. 4.50 confirming 5.30 slot. Im in SB for 2 yrs and this is the first Bonnie FL I tried. Bonnie FL always very secretive always dun show pics one. I applied to join the group so many times but got rejected until early this week. haha finally joined. Then I saw Vixien. After this first try I must say Bonnie FL are really of GOOD QUALITY~! Skip the action part.

Look : 9/10. Looks really 90% resemblance to the pic. except lack of the sexy red dunnoe what it calls. And also slightly more tan then the pic. but trust me, she is too good for you to remember after some time.

Figure : 8.5/10 Almost perfact. Vital Status I dunnoe but I really like the figure. No fats, very nice proportion. And I must really say she got silky smooth skin~!~! The best I came across so far. If taller leg longer I give 10/10.

Boobs : 10/10 Nips color nice nice not like those dark dark type, Size perfectly fits into her frame and nice and soft.

Service : 9.5/10 Very good. If she can communicate in English then it will be perfect. Either we are doing all our action, Or she is giving me massage even when I ask her to stop. U just want to dote her more and just cant bare to see her service you. VERY . . . . GFE . . . .

RTF : Definitely yes . . . Will look forward to booking with Bonnie again but depends on my schedule. Anyway she will be leaving Singapore on the 29th.

Conclusion: Better dun try her if you cannot control urself, You will fall in love with her:o Best bonk of my life till date.

Bonniesan
26-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Thanks bro Eye! and bro DDOM for FR. And left 1 slot for today. Book fast before the weekend!!!! :)

Bonniesan
28-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Hey hey!!!! LAST DAY today for this VIXEN spirit!!! Limited slots, book fast!!!

1nite
30-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Hahah, Boss, if you can bring her back I will book until it break :p

But last I heard she doesn't need to come back anymore, she found a way to stay in Chiang Mai and still can earn big $$.

damnzzz miss her RTF......
its a pity if she never come back...

zzzzzzzz........