PDA

View Full Version : Why singapore prices go up so much? China is to blame....

AUDIFANSG
11-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Ive been cheonging for a longgg time, started in 2004. Back then HJ is 50, BJ is 80 and FJ is 100. And the ML were mostly Msia chinese or some locals. Fastforward to now.....ML are charging 100 for HJ, additional stuff require top-up. And most MLs now are PRC for some reason, what happened to Msia chinese????
For those tat are unaware, Chairman Xi of China launched a program to eradicate all vices starting in 2013. This includes excessive spending, banquet, ktv, massage parlours, gifting etc. As a result everything has gone underground. The city where i work in china only have 养身项目, meaning masage plus the most basic of HJ, anything else is considered risky. Even this cost a shitload, upwards to 1000rmb(200sgd for massage plus hj), cuz the management has to spend a lot on police connection. Outcall to hotel can cost upwards of 2000rmb. And the problem is most chinese guys just accepted it.

This trickles down to sgp when these PRC ML come on board. U think they will accept 50for HJ? tat is really peanuts when compared to the prices in china. And of course some of our bros are to blame to. But economically speaking if we keep on going to PRC MLs, you can expect nothing less.

Just my two cents =)

sgpiggybank
11-03-2020, 04:48 PM
This explains why those singapore website posted price range are SGD$250-SGD300 one shot.

This is the price for brothel in China. Mostly are 1200 to 1500 rmb for 1 shot. I am WTF...They say they are getting this amount of money in China. I guess too many rich man there. Business is very good but risk is very high and so mostly do not dare to work in China. If they are caught their names and crime will be sent to the village their parents stay. They will put themselves and their family in shame. Mostly went abroad to work like hongkong which they can earn 1200-1500 hkd per shot and they can stay there for 2 weeks. 1 day can serve up to 20 customers as they say hongkee just put down pants and fuck and go. No time for those foreplay and very easy to serve customer. You will be amaze on the numbers of China FL in hongkong, so much selection but very expensive for us. Consider cheap for hongkee as they have get use to this kind of price level already.

When China FL comes to SG. They need to do BBBJ, Singaporean like to paint. They do not encounter this is hongkong and other places they work. Just pull down pants and bonk and leave in less then 20 mins.

Those train in dong guan will be different service level There are schools to teach and the yi tiao long service needs to be tested and graduated then they can work in clubs there. Too bad no more this kind of places and mostly dong guan trained are all old milf now already....since china crack down there are no more young blood..LOL

SYT now have the mentality pull pant fuck and go type...don't expect from PRC too much now...Just pcc your self and your save SGD$300. It is the same.

LeeHsienLoong
11-03-2020, 05:25 PM
Nobody is forcing you to pay.
The problem is there are people who are willing to pay and these people spoil the market and to make the matter worse they tip these MLs or FLs.
It is now widely understood that Singapore men are stupid so it is easy to milk us dry.

sgpiggybank
11-03-2020, 05:33 PM
The problem is there are people who are willing to pay and these people spoil the market and to make the matter worse they tip these MLs or FLs.
It is now widely understood that Singapore men are stupid so it is easy to milk us dry.

Alot of them come here to look for multiple bf and then go back get money salary from their Bfssss. They say alot of their friends come here earn big buck and sillypore alot of rich idiot pay and tips. Later on buy gifts and give them monthly money.

I be frank with you all I am the stupid guy before also....pay hard to learn

afterburn
11-03-2020, 06:32 PM
Why TS pay so high rate for HJ when $50 is still standard rate in majority of places :confused:

Even that i consider a luxury and expect it must come with top roam at least.

One strategy is to bargain first, then finally accept the rate ... ok lah, fifty .. but extract some concessions, e.g. roaming activated :D The ML sianzz stalemate too long with you, will normally accept the terms

Docow1000
11-03-2020, 06:44 PM
Why TS pay so high rate for HJ when $50 is still standard rate in majority of places :confused:

Even that i consider a luxury and expect it must come with top roam at least.

One strategy is to bargain first, then finally accept the rate ... ok lah, fifty .. but extract some concessions, e.g. roaming activated :D The ML sianzz stalemate too long with you, will normally accept the terms

nowadays there are many $50 but no roaming, position stay far far away..that's why such MPs to be avoided

afterburn
11-03-2020, 06:56 PM
nowadays there are many $50 but no roaming, position stay far far away..that's why such MPs to be avoided

Exactly. These are usually MLs with other things on menu that they prefer customers to take, bj, bm, fj, and bring in more money. Ordinary hj they'll tell you no roam to discourage you.

Reject like you really not interested, let her plead a bit first, then counter-offer to turn on roaming signal :D But i know some people don't like bargaining as it waste time and kill mood

y1ngc7
11-03-2020, 07:05 PM
50 hj with roaming is quite common actually, just need to find the correct one,
some are a bit expensive eg can lick nipple and unlock bra, massage very good and professional, plus syt, but location a bit ulu lol.\

Just tried one few weeks ago.
100 with massage + bbbj + fully naked also god lah, but hdb one:o

devilust
12-03-2020, 12:02 AM
Nah. Local flavour usually cost higher. I mean if you hire ML or FL Singaporean in SG it's going to be costly. Like wise if you in China and you asking for local.

TPdude
12-03-2020, 12:24 AM
50 hj with roaming is quite common actually, just need to find the correct one,
some are a bit expensive eg can lick nipple and unlock bra, massage very good and professional, plus syt, but location a bit ulu lol.\

Just tried one few weeks ago.
100 with massage + bbbj + fully naked also god lah, but hdb one:o

Sounds like good lobang. can intro

Wasabi999
12-03-2020, 08:03 AM
There are still a lot of place with $50 hj. If the ML quote you higher can just reject. So many spa scared no place to go meh.

superstiffy
12-03-2020, 10:02 AM
2004 I only pay $30 for hj.... even go dragon is $80 bao ka liao... how come you all pay so much?

blackie19
12-03-2020, 10:06 AM
I think the TS kena chopped carrot.

Docow1000
12-03-2020, 01:42 PM
Exactly. These are usually MLs with other things on menu that they prefer customers to take, bj, bm, fj, and bring in more money. Ordinary hj they'll tell you no roam to discourage you.

Reject like you really not interested, let her plead a bit first, then counter-offer to turn on roaming signal :D But i know some people don't like bargaining as it waste time and kill mood

I got try one, dun want means dun want. kept insisting that first I upgrade package at counter, they apparently have quite target to meet, and then pay more for hj as she not certain to hit target so money also issue. but die die no touch, then mai lor, just go on with normal body massage but like you say, mood spoilt.

Docow1000
12-03-2020, 01:45 PM
2004 I only pay $30 for hj.... even go dragon is $80 bao ka liao... how come you all pay so much?

not to nit-pick, you know which year are we in now? :p:p:p

sinpaokong
12-03-2020, 07:52 PM
There are still some decent masseurs who charge $50 for hj and if you want extra service, then you can negotiate for it. I usually have no complaints with such masseurs and after a good massage I will go for a happy ending. That’s the way to relax and enjoy their services.

sladang
12-03-2020, 10:03 PM
Why singapore prices go up so much? China is to blame....

Bcoz these China ladies 漂洋过海来 serve 你. that's why prices go up so much lor :D ..

BigShintaro
12-03-2020, 10:10 PM
There are still some decent masseurs who charge $50 for hj and if you want extra service, then you can negotiate for it. I usually have no complaints with such masseurs and after a good massage I will go for a happy ending. That’s the way to relax and enjoy their services.

Bro , can you share contact please?

y1ngc7
12-03-2020, 10:32 PM
Sounds like good lobang. can intro

do you prefer 69 massage with bbbj

or

professional massage with limited roaming:D

IndianPresident
12-03-2020, 11:32 PM

Thanks to you for protecting your wife and 2masek, you convert an Indian born lady to a Malay :D

superstiffy
13-03-2020, 09:14 AM
not to nit-pick, you know which year are we in now? :p:p:p

No la bro... u read wrong liao... i saying 2004 price because TS say 2004 he pay $50 for extra... but that time market rate is $30.. $20 also have if you know how to find..

now i pay standard price... if ml say cannot touch then this cannot that cannot.. i will cancel... but this one not easy ah... must lian gong damn long before can master the skill....

for me... very simple... $50 you dun want there will be another 100 mls that will want... i just go another place... they can choose lor.. take $50 or $0...

RobotCop
13-03-2020, 09:20 AM
No la bro... u read wrong liao... i saying 2004 price because TS say 2004 he pay $50 for extra... but that time market rate is $30.. $20 also have if you know how to find..

now i pay standard price... if ml say cannot touch then this cannot that cannot.. i will cancel... but this one not easy ah... must lian gong damn long before can master the skill....

for me... very simple... $50 you dun want there will be another 100 mls that will want... i just go another place... they can choose lor.. take $50 or $0...

I will never pay $50 for HJ. Insist that you always paid $30 with auto roam. Tell them take it or leave it. Out of 10 only around 2 will reject. Most of the ladies is willing to accept $30 with auto roaming.

superstiffy
13-03-2020, 09:29 AM
I will never pay $50 for HJ. Insist that you always paid $30 with auto roam. Tell them take it or leave it. Out of 10 only around 2 will reject. Most of the ladies is willing to accept $30 with auto roaming.

Bro.. i also think $50 sibei good deal for them... but for me... come out play most impt is happy... i dun bargain, give 50.. they happy, then they also make me happy... I bargain they say ok but inside buay song they give half fuck service.. i also sian... then i feel like waste money then end up both also not happy...

chin chai la... after so many year price go up can understand... is those that anyhow hoot the price that i dun like...

Adlih
13-03-2020, 09:40 AM
Over these years, China and Vietnam became rich due to their ability to export women to earn foreign income in vice trade and import money back to their country.

Badboylee
13-03-2020, 10:20 AM
$50 hj very hard to find meh :confused:

LeeHsienLoong
13-03-2020, 10:24 AM

Not hard to find but it is the customer never open mouth to tell the ML.
Also at times many use small head to think instead of big head so ML chop customer nicely.

SBFqualityctrl
13-03-2020, 11:05 AM
It’s just economics bro. Supply and demand

slientasshole
13-03-2020, 11:21 AM

ya lo they sound like they cant find, so far i have always been paying 50 for hj with 4G autoroam, no problem. in fact the ml ive cisisted more horny than me and with business so bad they are very eager to please you so you will visit them often

SwordArt
13-03-2020, 11:43 AM
does TS mean last time massage + HJ total $50, and now is massage + HJ is $100? but increasing in price is inevitable :(

taumajid2003
13-03-2020, 11:49 AM
Ive been cheonging for a longgg time, started in 2004. Back then HJ is 50, BJ is 80 and FJ is 100. And the ML were mostly Msia chinese or some locals. Fastforward to now.....ML are charging 100 for HJ, additional stuff require top-up. And most MLs now are PRC for some reason, what happened to Msia chinese????
For those tat are unaware, Chairman Xi of China launched a program to eradicate all vices starting in 2013. This includes excessive spending, banquet, ktv, massage parlours, gifting etc. As a result everything has gone underground. The city where i work in china only have 养身项目, meaning masage plus the most basic of HJ, anything else is considered risky. Even this cost a shitload, upwards to 1000rmb(200sgd for massage plus hj), cuz the management has to spend a lot on police connection. Outcall to hotel can cost upwards of 2000rmb. And the problem is most chinese guys just accepted it.

This trickles down to sgp when these PRC ML come on board. U think they will accept 50for HJ? tat is really peanuts when compared to the prices in china. And of course some of our bros are to blame to. But economically speaking if we keep on going to PRC MLs, you can expect nothing less.

Just my two cents =)

It's because we have xia suay idiots, suckers and motherfuckers who will pay anything using their head below rather than the top.Don't forget...those SPAs out there depend on us.We have the power to make them go bust.We just need to boycott it.You think they can survive with us? SO, we should have the power to control the price rather than let the ML control it. THINK !

tangerinesex
13-03-2020, 12:21 PM
Because money comes easily for these young mother fuckers. Dont know what most of them do to be able to afford such decadent lifestyles but this Wuhan virus is good - it resets the economy and will send quite a lot of these chee byes home and chee bye kias to fuck themselves. Wait for the market to crash

EtHiCaLhAcKeR
13-03-2020, 12:28 PM
Many companies have retrenched employees and more to come. Just this week I have heard of 2 MNC asking locals to pack their bags and most likely these jobs will go to FT.

Even in these situations if we cannot stand together and act together I think it is a problem. Pick yourself up and think wisely.

afterburn
13-03-2020, 12:52 PM
Even the 50 bucks standard is not a given. Often if you give a convincing show that you are not interested in extra (dick also not hard ... lol), the price can drop to 40 at least

lazyguy
13-03-2020, 01:37 PM
All like to act macho .. want the ML think they very different...

But ML only think they are carrots 😂

The ML I always frequent told me sincerely she just treat everyone as customer no matter how good or how much u spend on her. When she go back China she will forget everyone.

Docow1000
13-03-2020, 05:26 PM

cancel as in cut short session? or still continue massage?

lazyguy
13-03-2020, 05:32 PM

I think nowaday should continue one lah.. last time those ml will tell u like tat they dunno how to massage already then left..

Kingkongspa
13-03-2020, 05:44 PM
Even the 50 bucks standard is not a given. Often if you give a convincing show that you are not interested in extra (dick also not hard ... lol), the price can drop to 40 at least

I also try to do that.(dick not hard part)
And once they agree to the price marikita straight..haha

afterburn
13-03-2020, 08:56 PM

But ML only think they are carrots 😂

The ML I always frequent told me sincerely she just treat everyone as customer no matter how good or how much u spend on her. When she go back China she will forget everyone.

Sad but true. Still, if you are a customer as well, unlikely a ML will admit all that to you in your face.

You will find out all this in the overheard conversations of other MLs in the shop after another customer has gone off. Can be quite brutal, haha :D

Hatchetman
13-03-2020, 09:31 PM
Prices keep going up but service standard going down :(

lazyguy
14-03-2020, 12:28 AM
Prices keep going up but service standard going down :(

As the bros out there all not United lah... Too willingly to give money

lazyguy
14-03-2020, 12:40 AM
Sad but true. Still, if you are a customer as well, unlikely a ML will admit all that to you in your face.

You will find out all this in the overheard conversations of other MLs in the shop after another customer has gone off. Can be quite brutal, haha :D

She told me when we having conversation some customers treat her well etc...

And she say her service is limited. She will not make herself unhappy because of money.

Hj at least $50 (depend got 🥕 willing get chop a not). one day at least 5 to 6 customer... And according to her if she hit sale target pay is 3k le.. u see how much she earn per month.. at least 10k per month ...of cos she can chose the service she provide...

She is still not those young and pretty type...

Tai_zi21
14-03-2020, 01:05 AM
I remember a gal told me before

A top tier ktv or a ML doesn’t need to come Singapore to work cos they can earn more back at home... those who come sg are prob the left over stocks... and the ML massage u prob earn more money than normal folks... u think they come here look for love? They come here is look for carrot head to chop 1...

So spend ur money wisely especially now economic is really bad

Peace out :D

lazyguy
14-03-2020, 01:19 AM
I remember a gal told me before

A top tier ktv or a ML doesn’t need to come Singapore to work cos they can earn more back at home... those who come sg are prob the left over stocks... and the ML massage u prob earn more money than normal folks... u think they come here look for love? They come here is look for carrot head to chop 1...

So spend ur money wisely especially now economic is really bad

Peace out :D
Alot got cheater to come. The agent always tell them sg can earn more...

One of the ml told me she come here because at China she spend too much as always go out with frds even thought she earn more there... So come here just work and work...

I know personally a ml in Shenzhen.. one month her earning is about 18k sg dollar..

But guys here always think they are Casanova and rich.. the ml are mostly richer than most of guy here..

Pblock006
14-03-2020, 01:46 AM
As an Ang Mo here. I'll say these MLs try to take advantage of me. They think I'm willing to pay 100 for HJ. I tell them 30 max with full roaming. They try to laugh and as I get up to walk away they try to bargain with me. I agree anything over 50 for HJ and full roaming is too much. Generally settle for 40 but it gets to the bargaining point where I dont even try to go for HJ sometimes. Gaylang is cheaper at that point. I lose the mood and it's just more annoying than anything else.

I'm with yall to try to help bring prices back down.

bonk69
14-03-2020, 09:23 AM
Say no if you can and dun spend on low sub quality!
50+80=130 x 5 for how long? Extra is fast earning $$
And fast until your penis maybe running marathon

RobotCop
14-03-2020, 10:10 AM

But ML only think they are carrots ��

Just pay for the service you get and leave. There are so many to choose so no need to worry about how they see you :D

AUDIFANSG
14-03-2020, 10:38 AM
Im not saying i agree to HJ being 100, its just tat its a number most ML start with with me and its annoying. They usually pop GQ when u flip over and in tat position im in no mood to bargain and even if i bargain down to 30, its going to be super bad service.
Wat are you gonna do when u find out shes doing a shit job? at most scold her right? but you still gotta pay. And with bros saying u can jus walk out when she cant agree to 30. I think you are forgetting opportunity cost and time cost lost on your part. For those married men, they usually have only a small window of opportunity to cheong, usually once every few weeks and going to these places, u have to plan with the most outmost care, unless u wan ur wife/gf finding out.

markbryant272
14-03-2020, 11:00 AM
Im not saying i agree to HJ being 100, its just tat its a number most ML start with with me and its annoying. They usually pop GQ when u flip over and in tat position im in no mood to bargain and even if i bargain down to 30, its going to be super bad service.
Wat are you gonna do when u find out shes doing a shit job? at most scold her right? but you still gotta pay. And with bros saying u can jus walk out when she cant agree to 30. I think you are forgetting opportunity cost and time cost lost on your part. For those married men, they usually have only a small window of opportunity to cheong, usually once every few weeks and going to these places, u have to plan with the most outmost care, unless u wan ur wife/gf finding out.

Agree bro.. Same here.
So I only plan my very limited visit to those reputable one with once a blue moon to go for adventure. So far, I a would say I am on the lucky side. Encounter bad luck also but just suck thumb and delete them from my wechat.
Along the years, I have a higher expectation on massage skill than hj skill.
Knowing that with this limited window, since I can't ensure a good quality hj, I must secure must a good relax massage. So I don't mind paying $50 for those who work hard in massage, they deserve it (if you think $30 is the market rate for hj, then I will take the additional $20 is to encourage them stay focus on providing good massage).

lazyguy
14-03-2020, 11:34 AM
I dun agree with u bro.. but it ur money if they quote u 100 for hj and u agree then ok... Haha

I just feel that because of too many willing 🥕 causing alot of other bros to overpay for sub standard service is just not right.

We guy should United till a point where all the ml or fl should be the one that is begging us.. not the other way round that they are holding on to our neck..

Anyway all bros just cheong wisely and also dun borrow to cheong k... Haha

testoste
14-03-2020, 12:05 PM
Cheonging bros need to be thick skinned and always be mentally prepared especially attempting new place new gal.

I always tell myself when I try new place, my limit is only 50 for HJ but must plus 3G roaming. If they quote excessive, I must mentally be prepared to decline regardless what. This way your big brain will likely to kick in when comes to that moment.

For full service, my limit is 80-100 max generally.

superstiffy
14-03-2020, 12:22 PM

I think nowaday should continue one lah.. last time those ml will tell u like tat they dunno how to massage already then left..

If do until i have to cancel mean i sian half, du lan half... i will tell them enough liao..

why waste my time stay there.. the longer u stay only have 2 ending...

1 is you listen to them until u buay ta han and let them chop carrot

2 is you listen to them until u buay ta han and kan them.. not xio kan hor...

both also no point... better just go.. got time still can find another spa..

But i spend many years to up my level la.... you all want to train got easy way... everytime you go spa, just bring exact.. entrance + $50... you want to let them chop also cannot.. after a while you can OTOT liao because it become normal... but u bring out atm or credit card then I got nothing more to say to you liao... :D

afterburn
14-03-2020, 01:15 PM
... you all want to train got easy way... everytime you go spa, just bring exact.. entrance + $50... you want to let them chop also cannot.. after a while you can OTOT liao because it become normal... but u bring out atm or credit card then I got nothing more to say to you liao... :D

Bring lots of $10 too, so you have the option of topping up less than $50. If after succesful nego, you give a full $50 note to ML and hope for change, it's really illogical :rolleyes:

Extra can pay electronically? Wonder what it's charged as? Become taxable revenue?

lazyguy
14-03-2020, 01:59 PM
Bring lots of $10 too, so you have the option of topping up less than $50. If after succesful nego, you give a full $50 note to ML and hope for change, it's really illogical :rolleyes:

Extra can pay electronically? Wonder what it's charged as? Become taxable revenue?

As I old le... Big head is always stronger than small head de.. so I dun care just bring alot of cash out.. let the ml see le can not get.. haha

supershaft
16-03-2020, 03:04 PM
there are still gems willing to to do $50 massage n HJ all in... just need to search n be lucky. once landed, can save $$ in the long run...:D:D

Splitter100
16-03-2020, 09:10 PM
nowadays also difficult to find entrance at 50/hr
majority starts at 60 and some up to 70
add on 50, sometimes plus minus 10-20

becomes alot and becomes a Carrot

lazyguy
16-03-2020, 10:04 PM

Nice bro 🥕. Haha

Up u +16

superstiffy
17-03-2020, 08:58 AM

Oh ya.. this one very important... thanks for reminder...

Dun be cockanathan... bargin until face become green then give $50 ask for change... if I ml i also tell you no change....

I dunno they charge as what... never try before...

superstiffy
17-03-2020, 09:00 AM

You dun go so atas place la.... 50/hr so many... at most 55/hr...

now i think some place promotion until $45/hr liao...

Police_Man
17-03-2020, 01:07 PM
great info. thanks

Just my two cents =)

edwardgreene
17-03-2020, 01:13 PM
For me im still paying those 2004 rates. These rates will always go up however I always nego.

Just my two cents =)

Splitter100
20-03-2020, 08:34 AM
You dun go so atas place la.... 50/hr so many... at most 55/hr...

now i think some place promotion until $45/hr liao...

Thanks bro
Will continue to lookout keep