PDA

View Full Version : Recommendations of hotels in BKK

Twilight
08-03-2020, 08:17 PM
Hi all,

Heading to BKK in Jul. Have yet to book accommodations?
Any recommendations?

Cheers all

Naka_Timo
09-03-2020, 04:06 PM
Hi all,

Any recommendations?

Cheers all

It depend on your budget and condition?
-want bf or no bf
-near BTS or not
-near fuck place or no

Btw, has upped you too.

zendra
09-03-2020, 09:27 PM
It depend on your budget and condition?
-want bf or no bf
-near BTS or not
-near fuck place or no

Btw, has upped you too.

Exactly! :D

perish__
10-03-2020, 10:39 PM
Hyatt regency

countryman
10-03-2020, 11:05 PM
Hi all,

Any recommendations?

Cheers all

Stay @ The Continent in Sukhumvit. It's just beside Soi Cowboy n it's opposite Terminal 21. Very beautiful cosy hotel n it's guest friendly.. Walking distance to Thermae cafe. BTS n MRT 3mins walk away. Perfect location! Prices has come down quite a bit since Covid - 19.

Naka_Timo
12-03-2020, 09:59 AM
Stay @ The Continent in Sukhumvit. It's just beside Soi Cowboy n it's opposite Terminal 21. Very beautiful cosy hotel n it's guest friendly.. Walking distance to Thermae cafe. BTS n MRT 3mins walk away. Perfect location! Prices has come down quite a bit since Covid - 19.

Nice share, what the cost range?

countryman
12-03-2020, 01:14 PM
Nice share, what the cost range?

Go direct to its website to book. It's about Sgd115 with complimentary breakfast for 2pax. Reasonable price for a 5 stars rating hotel.
Luv the location of this hotel! It's smacked right in the middle of everything n yet it's also shielded away from all the noise n pollution.

fenderhhh
13-03-2020, 03:27 AM
Has anybody heard about whether any guest friendly hotels becoming less friendly due to COVID concerns or precautions?

ZanShen
13-03-2020, 08:02 PM
Follow 😃 😃😃😃😃

Humlea
14-03-2020, 02:09 AM
Tried Banyan Tree last week since it's on offer... If you prefer similar range I recommend Sofitel beside tharme. Banyan thou classy but location wise really cannot make it.

Naka_Timo
14-03-2020, 12:50 PM
Go direct to its website to book. It's about Sgd115 with complimentary breakfast for 2pax. Reasonable price for a 5 stars rating hotel.
Luv the location of this hotel! It's smacked right in the middle of everything n yet it's also shielded away from all the noise n pollution.

I see, thanks

countryman
14-03-2020, 01:38 PM
Tried Banyan Tree last week since it's on offer... If you prefer similar range I recommend Sofitel beside tharme. Banyan thou classy but location wise really cannot make it.

I doubt Banyan Tree is guest friendly...

MisterGoh
18-03-2020, 05:26 AM
budget? I always use hotelscombined then book those can free cancellation all the way till the date itself so still can source for cheaper ones in the meantime if there are any.

zendra
23-03-2020, 03:31 PM
I find The Park Residence @ Hway Kuang a good value. Only bad thing about the room is that the live band downstairs at the bistro plays till quite late (2am?) and that the rooms aren't exactly soundproof. But it wasn't much of a concern for me as I usually only get back to the hotel at around 4/5am after chionging. :D

Naka_Timo
24-03-2020, 10:10 AM
I find The Park Residence @ Hway Kuang a good value. Only bad thing about the room is that the live band downstairs at the bistro plays till quite late (2am?) and that the rooms aren't exactly soundproof. But it wasn't much of a concern for me as I usually only get back to the hotel at around 4/5am after chionging. :D

5555 bro, no sound proof good, next door got bonking can hear moaning

zendra
27-03-2020, 01:07 PM
5555 bro, no sound proof good, next door got bonking can hear moaning

Haha. Yes, that's right bro! :D:D:D

Naka_Timo
27-03-2020, 02:40 PM
Haha. Yes, that's right bro! :D:D:D

5555. great mind think alike

bobylee
01-06-2020, 02:34 AM
I normally stay at White hotel .

feral
02-06-2020, 03:21 AM
Depending on your budget, Sofitel Sukhumvit. Practically next to Thermae and connected to the walkway to Asoke BTS. Several larger hotels are closed including the Sheraton at Asoke and Intercontinental which I normally stay at so I stayed at Sofitel last week. I was not disappointed.

CoMan
02-06-2020, 11:10 AM
I normally stay at White hotel .

Where is White Hotel?

Doomas
03-06-2020, 01:18 AM
I usually stay at S15 across from Thermae. I love the cream of pumpkin soup they sometimes serve for breakfast. The staff know me so well that they know who my wife and mia noys are and don't ask them for their IDs :p

Depending on your budget, Sofitel Sukhumvit. Practically next to Thermae and connected to the walkway to Asoke BTS. Several larger hotels are closed including the Sheraton at Asoke and Intercontinental which I normally stay at so I stayed at Sofitel last week. I was not disappointed.

feral
03-06-2020, 01:40 PM
I usually stay at S15 across from Thermae. I love the cream of pumpkin soup they sometimes serve for breakfast. The staff know me so well that they know who my wife and mia noys are and don't ask them for their IDs :p

Haha! That's very cool that they know!

fanks
08-08-2020, 09:03 PM
My favorite gotta be maitria at soi 18. Walking distance to nana and soi cowboy and also the shopping malls along sukhumvit Rd.