PDA

View Full Version : Jap Look CFM faces Have Arrived (pics avail)

san68
11-10-2007, 05:41 PM
Nice to be of service to bros again

MR 22yrs
35C-24-35
1.61cm

Damage: 150 2 shot 90min

XC 23yrs
33C-24-35
1.60cm

Damage: 150 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

Mito
11-10-2007, 06:19 PM
WOW!!!! Bro San, good job for bringing such beautiful gems to Singapore. Really must find time to book XC liao. No money also must go and rob.:D

n00b1e
12-10-2007, 12:17 AM
Thanks bro san for the last min arrangement.

Tried XC earlier today.
Nothing much to say except that she tries hard to please you and rather accommodating. A very nice girl just trying to earn more pocket money for her studies and not for prada, gucci and things like that. so bros please treat her nice. go try her out and you will know what i mean :D

Looks: 7/10 (Grows on you)
Figure: 6/10 (Those who like a lil of meat will love her)
Attitude: 10/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (Concentrates alot on the shaft)
CIMable
Massage: 7/10 (actual massage skill is 4pts.. but effort to do it 3pts =D)
FJ: 7/10 (Quite Flexible)

Thats about it bros.
Kindly up my pts if this FR helps in deciding if you'll go try her out =)

ngmfr
12-10-2007, 02:37 AM
CIMable

Thats about it bros.

wat if ur FR doesnt help or make bros here decided nt to book for her, can zap? haha, just kidding, no offends. IMHO, the 2 new girl by bro san indeed looks nice and looks fair but if there is a live photo will be good for decision making. my 2 cents worth.

LifeLife
12-10-2007, 10:08 AM
These two look good, must find time to try. Bro San's stock never disappoint us.

Casten
12-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Thanks bro san for the last min arrangement.

Tried XC earlier today.
Nothing much to say except that she tries hard to please you and rather accommodating. A very nice girl just trying to earn more pocket money for her studies and not for prada, gucci and things like that. so bros please treat her nice. go try her out and you will know what i mean :D

CIMable

Thats about it bros.

Meat at the ass is good for riding... figure 6? That bad? Boobs leh?

longlyman1314
13-10-2007, 10:51 PM
very interested in XC , camp for more FRs to take action .
two questions need to be clarified :

fair or not and fake or not ......

san68
14-10-2007, 11:25 AM

YES FAIR AND REAL :p

hope this ans your queries

SillyBoy7
14-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Just had a session with her last night. The girl is a little dark compared to the photo. First thing first - her boobs are real, although slightly saggy. She comes across more like a "girl next door". Her actual looks are about 80-90% from the picture.

For my session, she did not talk much. BBBJ was quite good - so much so I nearly cannot tahan! :D
The FJ is normal, with her willing to try out different positions. Her moans are very soft, and not faked.

Overall, an ok and pleasant session - 7/10.

Name: XC
Looks: 8/10 (quite sweet, girl next door type)
Body: 7/10 (bak bak, very nice to hold)
Boobs: 7/10 (C cup all-natural tits, slightly saggy)
BBBJ: 8/10 (ok. very shiok!)
FJ: 7/10 (her horseriding action very good)
DATY: No.
Damage: S$150 including room

master gecko
14-10-2007, 09:42 PM
looks:hmm*subject to one another taste
figure:not bad
bj:good
fj:fucking good

summary:One hell of playful gal..she drain me out DRY:eek: i'm too tired to write any report liao..going to sleep soon...those who can't sleep at night dun have to see a doctor liao...find san68 can liao..he got the midas touch to cure people..by the way bro where got C cup..hahahaha is B la...hahahaha...u still needa up my point for my past few posts!!!muahahahah..thanks bro!

san68
15-10-2007, 10:36 AM
looks:hmm*subject to one another taste
figure:not bad
bj:good
fj:fucking good

summary:One hell of playful gal..she drain me out DRY:eek: i'm too tired to write any report liao..going to sleep soon...those who can't sleep at night dun have to see a doctor liao...find san68 can liao..he got the midas touch to cure people..by the way bro where got C cup..hahahaha is B la...hahahaha...u still needa up my point for my past few posts!!!muahahahah..thanks bro!

whoa piang eh....you got see doctor bor??? whahaha...beta submit your MC to MR hor :p

san68
16-10-2007, 10:39 AM

Fair and real bro, next course of action??? :D

okietokie
16-10-2007, 02:29 PM
Hi Guys,

Just wanna share my experience to enable your wise decision on the both.
And also to provide my FR so that San can improve on the quality of the ladies.

It was a last min thingy and Bro San Recommend MR .....
Therefore without fail ... i onzzzzz knowing that she is still on 2 day business.
The event was carried on last week which as usual, the arrangement was seamless and and smooth.

Was informed on the room and i headed to the room without problem.
Knock Knock, comes a shy and innocent looking sweet girl who open the door.
She serve me with a cup of water which i was in need due to the hot weather.

She is indeed fair and sweet looking which would grow inside you compared to those ... wow wow wow .... Very soft spoken and gentle.
I wasnt impress with the initial impression by slowly, it kinda grow inside me.

Her skin Fairness is some how very diff than those seen outside ....
She dress in a cherry cheery sleeping gown ....

The action start with long bath, As usual, not much intense but she would clean u up clean clean .......thereafter, she will let you have Listerine ....
while you wait at the bed for her .......
I seat at the edge and she came to me as i attack her nips while she sat on my lap .... in no time, we had a tongue spar which i feel, she is really innocent girl kissing. .... its those shy shy moment as if its her first kiss ....
STEAM man .... feel like eating her up ....... but i play along .....

Slowly, she shift to my forehead, ear, neck ... my chest ... my leg and she was all over me.
It was a slow and shoik feeling as there isnt any rush rush of time .... its about taking her own sweet time.....
She rested on my lap as i was laying and enjoying whereby she initial .... want BJ ??? i responsed ...of course .... "with Condom" to be safe and she delighted put it on my and started servicing my shaft.....
It was a good 5 mins of deep throat and suction....... better than the mercedes auto suction door ..... it was gentle with good suction.....

She cowgirl , i switch to missionary ... follow by sitting possition .... damn shoik as i release without hesitation ...... BOOM >?..... she notice and she guided me to lay back on the bed as she unleash my jr and clean it up .....

She hinted me to go wash up with her but i told her to go ahead as i would wnna rest first .... as she finishes, i took my time and wash myself up and i notice her, waiting for me with the towel which i told her, its okie .... i can manage.

I clean myself and get out of the room which i peek and saw her laying of the bed and fall asleep ..... trust me ... not acting but she seem so tired that she fall a sleep .... deep breathing ..... ... i sat on the next bed as i enjoy her sleeping beauty view .... can feel she is tired ..... a while late, the TV was show some extreme stunts which the volume wakes her and she was so GAN CHEONG That i would be angry and complaint but i comfort her, not to worry as its only 5 to 10 mins and somemore i need to recover mah .... she smile at me and serve me another cup of water .... this time, she sat infront of me as i hug her from behind ........ she try to massage my legs which i told her,its okie, lets watch TV together ....
She replied ... no no ... i service you no watch TV ... 2nd time now ......I told her ..... no no no ... jr still sleeping .... CANNOT wake up so fast ... she giggle and we had a short chat ....

AS i hug her, and played with her Nips, she moan softly and some my jr is wwaken .... she felt it and cap on me and started her BJ ......
As good as the first one but i could last longer .... we did the same position and this time round, i was in action for a good 30 min and nothing happen and what happen was both of us perspiring let running on track .... i hint to her on HJ which performed on me ....... As we french she stroke gentlely .... til in no time ... BOOM ......

Overall, she is sweet and gentle .... may not be a looker but her innocent and sweet gentleness make up all .....

Cheers to Bro SAN !!!

charsiew
16-10-2007, 03:19 PM
thanks to bro san68 for bringing in such enjoyable gems, must find time to enjoy them... kudos to you bro..!!

san68
17-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi Guys,

Overall, she is sweet and gentle .... may not be a looker but her innocent and sweet gentleness make up all .....

Cheers to Bro SAN !!!

thx bros, shes one horny gem la :p