PDA

View Full Version : Where can we find Pinay?

icecoldbeersg
11-10-2007, 04:31 PM
Hi Bros,

I m a newbie here. Just would like to enquire where can me n my frenz find Pinay pubs rather than Paramount and Duxton area. Paramount is already spoilt to the worst and is no more like last time. We visited but the gals claim they cant go out after the pub even after our pockets had a big hole just by buying LD for them. Orchard Tower mainly for the ang mohs. Any bros here have any suggestion to share. KTV or just some place where we can find this Pinay chicks.

deslee
12-10-2007, 11:40 AM
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/deslms/?action=view&current=18545659.pbw

Hi bro, she's a great pinay. She works in Aristocrats at Duxton Hill. Did you bump into her by any chance ?

One glance, you'll pass her off as a chinese. Really fair bro. ;)

Great body too. She washes her hair with DOVE, bathing soap also use DOVE. If you date her out in the day, the top bought from M5 at chinatown. Her handbag bought from, Amara. Her cell phone N95 ..... the memory card 128mb coz she says old one 64mb.

Have you been to Aristocrats ? Hope to hear from you soon.

Do drop me an email [email protected]

cheers

OsamaBinLaden
12-10-2007, 12:30 PM
try b****l club at novena area... it is where my old office was located...

there is also another pub at changi village area... been there just once some time back... ground floor of a row of shops...

hope it helps... :)

deslee
12-10-2007, 04:02 PM
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff230/deslms/?action=view&current=18545659.pbw

Hi bro, try this gal out.

Really fair complexion. Not sure if she suits your taste.

Cheers...........;)

mike888
12-10-2007, 10:28 PM
there are few pubs in GL area, many hot gals.

deslee
14-10-2007, 07:17 AM
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/f...t=1f65029b.pbw

bro, check the pinay.. fair like chinese syt.

go visit the pub, Aristocrats at duxton hill. ;)

enzer88
14-10-2007, 08:18 AM
http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/f...t=1f65029b.pbw

bro, check the pinay.. fair like chinese syt.

go visit the pub, Aristocrats at duxton hill. ;)u depend on her to feed u is it,why keep promoting her?:confused:

Red_Tirak1099
14-10-2007, 10:14 AM
u depend on her to feed u is it,why keep promoting her?:confused:LOL good one bro

TS can go to Lucky Plaza today, can see Pinay everywhere :D

birdie8819
14-10-2007, 10:19 AM
u depend on her to feed u is it,why keep promoting her?

Wahahahahaha.........Good One bro !!! :D

TS can go to Lucky Plaza today, can see Pinay everywhere

Another place I think should be in Chinatown or People's Park that hawcenter there ( Cheapest as in beer - coffeeshop price ) . :p

Red_Tirak1099
14-10-2007, 10:25 AM
Another place I think should be in Chinatown or People's Park that hawcenter there ( Cheapest as in beer - coffeeshop price ) . :pYa forgot abt this open secret.....many ah peks there at night just for the Pinays :)

asiancigar
14-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Another place I think should be in Chinatown or People's Park that hawcenter there ( Cheapest as in beer - coffeeshop price ) . :p

Be careful Bros...... a friend of mine chiong one 'chio bu ang pai' and got more than he had hoped for....... creepy crawlies down there.... :eek:

Cheerz
AC

birdie8819
14-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Be careful Bros...... a friend of mine chiong one 'chio bu ang pai' and got more than he had hoped for....... creepy crawlies down there.... :eek:

Cheerz
AC

LOL !!! Bro ac just woke up arh.......dun worry me always only past by there niah ....dun even dare to go to them , got alot of relative/friends there many eyes watching around cannot luan luan lai (see no touch/talk) . :p

Lev123
14-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Ya forgot abt this open secret.....many ah peks there at night just for the Pinays :)

yup. any laujiaos want to share more abt that place? always bustling with angmohs...seems like going for years. But quality of pinays varies, from wat i c, only a handful is gd.

icecoldbeersg
15-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Bro Mike888, which part of GL do they have Pinay pubs. If there is any it sounds interesting. Last week had a very bad experience at Paramount. 2 of my frenz and i patronised Fortress. Happened to be surrounded by Pinays once we sat. 1 approached and intro herself 2 me. We have not even received our drink yet and she started requesting for LD. I told her later and she said she will return. Then i was with another 2 gals but not good looking. They did not ask for LD but instead interrogated like police officers about my life. so since the conversation kicked out i joined them. Then all of a sudden another came and just barged in started kissing me. the other 2 took a step back. After sometime of carressing and seduction requested for LD. I complied. She gave me her number and arrangements were made to meet up again on fri nite with 2 of her frenz, myself and my frenz. Friday nite came. My frenz and I waited outside Paramount since 1 am. My fren told me they only finish work at 3 and so suggested to go to another pub near town. When we reached the pub, i rcv a sms saying there was a police raid and she was hiding at the 2nd floor. So she asked me to come asap. So we rushed back to Paramount and called her. But she went back inside the pub and asked to wait till her work was over. We complied. At 3 she smsed again, Where r u and i told her outside Paramount. She said her work had finished and coming out soon. After 10 mins wait, I called her and to my surprise she told me she was already home with her frenz as they were afraid of police. I blasted her and she kept saying sorry and next time. While I was F@#$^^& on the fone. I saw a familiar face walk past with her fren. The gal that I banged from another pub during my last few visit. I tot she had gone back. She approached me and asked how i was. So i told her to call another fren of hers and all 6 of us could go to east coast and chat. They compiled. Since beggars cant be chooses we had no choice but to bang this gals instead. Bros, anyways it was not an orgy. We took our partners and split. I ended up at amber hotel for a 45 minute session. 1 of my fren ended up in is car and got a blow. The other guy screwed in standing position near his van. We almost ended up with nothing that nite but something saved us. From all those bros who patronise paramount often, does this frequently happen? Wat do we do to make them agree to come out as we find most of the Pinays say the same storyline and always end up cheating their customers. But 1 thing for sure you will not find bigger liars anywhere else in the world.:rolleyes:

OsamaBinLaden
16-10-2007, 12:00 PM
the thing about this filipina gals is... they really know how to bola-bola you... for the benefit of those who dont know wat that means... it means they can lie to you... and the better thing is they have this ability to convince and make you believe in wat they say...

i have been cheonging pubs in tg pagar and duxton for years now... if you dont know how to play the game... you can burn a huge hole in your pocket and you will end up wif nothing... i think bro icecoldbeersg had the first experience of that...

not to say that you cannot find a good gal though... i met one at a pub in duxton earlier this year and we have been together ever since... she has stopped working in the pub now and comes to singapore on social visit just to be wif me... after many failed attempts i think i can safely say that i have found someone now...

the thing about the filipina gals in this pub is most of them are here to earn the sing dollar... and we are the ones paying them... so u will be lucky if u can find one who will be willing to go out wif you and get some extra activities... without burning your pocket... otherwise... just show them the money... no money no honey... ;)

icecoldbeersg
16-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Bro Osama, I understand this concept. My 1st 2 visits i had the pinays on bed after the pub. But as i went pub hoping the luck seems to end. I went to Duxton once and visited 2 pubs that nite. both pubs i got the gals numbers. Manage to bang 1 in 2 different occasions before she went to work. But the other gal told me she is only for love and attracted to me. she wanted me to convince her that i love her before going to bed with me. but i didn't pay much attention to her as she always sms me to come to the pub and without shame kept requesting for top up. On my 3rd visit to Paramount, tats where my luck seemed to end. when I burned a hole in my pocket. The gal told me that she wanted to go out with me after the pub. I believed. Almost towards the end, they said there was AV raid. The pub lites dimmed out and music stopped. After sometime, the gals were rushed out. I came out of the pub and her fren said that she had gone to the beer garden nearby. I walked 2wards the beer garden and met her at the traffic light and she signalled me to got to the beer garden to meet. After reaching there, she simply put up a good act as if she was drunk and her frenz sent her back. There were at least 7 of us in the pub and each of us had a gal. But none went out tat day. The next day 3 of us returned to the pub as we had our balance bottle there. She approached me and i know she was acting as is if she was drunk. Come on man it was only 9 pm and how can she be drunk so far taking into consideration of the quality of the LD. This time when she approached me and apologised I told her to F@#& off. She looked stunned and i repeated myself. I was there on a mission that day. To finish my bottle and never to return to the pub again. We didnt spend a single cent on LD brushing away the harrassments. The next time we visited other pubs we would just past by and the gals including this B@#$^ would be standing outside. We would just wave and irritate them before stepping into other pubs right in front of their eyes.

Damage on the 1st visit: 4 bottles of Chivas which had 1 bottle 3/4 left from the earlier nite. When there the next day on a mission to finish up the bottle.
LD: $150 just for that B@&@#.

OsamaBinLaden
17-10-2007, 05:07 PM
bro... isnt 150 bux on 1 gal a lil too steep...

anyway... no such thing from me now... i found a nice gal in one of the pubs in tg pagar and is now happily wif her... she is not working in the pub anymore... juz come to singapore and spending time together... ;)

icecoldbeersg
17-10-2007, 06:37 PM
Bro Osama, I paid 150 dollars on her to learn a good lesson that they can lie fantastically. Hope to find someone just like how lucky u r.

gentleman
17-10-2007, 06:52 PM
I have a Pinoy who is my FB now .
I observe Pinoy doesn't really go into sXX business as they always want us to but them LD.
Normally i go to have some drink and get contacts only, avoid big hole in pocket..Then, only up them outside
hahaha

icecoldbeersg
18-10-2007, 07:34 AM
Bro Gentleman, I m playing the same game now. But the problem with them is, they will give u their contact number and promise to meet u out in the day or after the pub. but end up is bola bola. After they have broken their promise and u try to avoid them, they still keep smsing and request for small things like top up. The bigger surprises come when they suddenly throw up a bomd that they need money to send to phil for their family. I had 2 occasions like tat. 1 from TP and the other from Paramount. The Paramount gal came out after pub with me. LD spent was 90 bucks. We went to a hotel and I banged. Then for 3 continous days i banged her in the day before her work. On the 4th day I received a sms that she needed 300 to send to phil. I went MIA. The 1 in TP I only managed to bang her the next day before her work. Subsequently 4 days later another round. 1 week later received sms that needed money cos her kid is not feeling well in Phil and requested for 500 bucks. So wat did i do????? MIA again. They really need this kinda things and they can really lie.

deslee
18-10-2007, 11:47 PM
Bros tell me about their frantic lies after lies. They even have the cheek to say bring her to ntuc ... giant. they buy almost a basket full of sundry goods from ntuc. giant... they buy cosmetics OLAY night repair, enhancer etc etc. Battery operated tooth brush.

Buy them lunch is ok, but ntuc or giant no man. not my cup of tea. Even request u to buy pampers coz next day going back to phil.

These gals now have no choice coz thais dont ask for such things bcoz they cant speak english so well or at all. However, watch the pinays, in the phil already so many scandals, lies and deceit they even outwit their husbands to con other gals husband for money.

I've even heard of a story where a pub gals husband is a boatman and he travels. OMG, the neighbour comes over for bonk almost every alternate nites without the wife knowing.

I really wonder, in SG, hdb, can such things happen ? :eek:

icecoldbeersg
19-10-2007, 07:36 AM
Bro Deslee, some of them can make it wherby they try to settle down with a guy asking for nothing at all. All they want is to stay in singapore and never to return back to their sufferings in phil. but the ratio is very small. 1:100 maybe. But most of them are real rascals. I gave 1 phil her same taste of lie back after i tot i had enough of their lies. Went to a pub at paramount and spent on LD for her. Asked if she wanted to stay that nite with me. Of coz she agreed but with a price. $200 bucks. Wat the hell ? might as well go to GL and stay overnite only $150. But I bola bola her that i have not got my pay yet and its in another 4 days time. then came to an agreement that she stay tat nite and i would pass her the cash 4 days later. the script was well presented. Told her will call on my pay day and she had to come out to the backdoor of the pub to collect the money. she agreed bonk her that nite and the next 2 days consequtively. On my pay day, went MIA and never answered her smses. After that couple of times went to Paramount and bumped onto her. But I act blur and walked off. The last few times I went there i did not see her. Maybe went back to phil.

OsamaBinLaden
19-10-2007, 09:58 AM
...All they want is to stay in singapore and never to return back to their sufferings in phil. but the ratio is very small. 1:100 maybe. But most of them are real rascals...

its true that the ratio is VERY small... but it is certainly not zero... i can testify to that... :)

Ronsee
19-10-2007, 10:32 AM
Bro Gentleman, I m playing the same game now. But the problem with them is, they will give u their contact number and promise to meet u out in the day or after the pub. but end up is bola bola. .... Subsequently 4 days later another round. 1 week later received sms that needed money cos her kid is not feeling well in Phil and requested for 500 bucks. So wat did i do????? MIA again. They really need this kinda things and they can really lie.

Bro, nothing is free in this world. U really think these girls come all the way to SG to work and get their pussies pumped by u and then expect nothing in return?

The world is real. Just wake up and understand that its a game played by both u and the girls.

If u keep going MIA on these girls and if sex is what u want, u may end up having so many calls and SMS every day from these girls until your life there is no peace. Why put yourself through all these?

If u wana play these games with the girls be prepared psycologically for this. If not, just go book a pinoy hooker in geylango or OT, pay, fark and move on. No stress and no worries.

BTW your concept of OT as for the Ang Mos is not correct bro. There are a lot of locals who chiong there every week. There are 2 pinoy pubs in the basement (Blue Banana & Peyton's Place) where theres lots of pinoys there. U can get them out for ST or ON for between 100-150 dollars. Alot will depend on your negotiation skills. LDs there only cost u about $15 per shot.

Even in SBF there are many bros who goes there.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers

Ronsee

Ronsee
19-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Bros tell me about their frantic lies after lies. They even have the cheek to say bring her to ntuc ... giant. they buy almost a basket full of sundry goods from ntuc. giant... they buy cosmetics OLAY night repair, enhancer etc etc. Battery operated tooth brush.

Buy them lunch is ok, but ntuc or giant no man. not my cup of tea. Even request u to buy pampers coz next day going back to phil.

These gals now have no choice coz thais dont ask for such things bcoz they cant speak english so well or at all. However, watch the pinays, in the phil already so many scandals, lies and deceit they even outwit their husbands to con other gals husband for money.

I've even heard of a story where a pub gals husband is a boatman and he travels. OMG, the neighbour comes over for bonk almost every alternate nites without the wife knowing.

I really wonder, in SG, hdb, can such things happen ? :eek:

Bro, i read your other thread on your experiences.

Its obvious that u were burnt and ego is hurt. I can understand that.

But pls get a grip on yourself and move on with your life.

Your posts betray alot of sour feelings and grievances in your heart.

You need to get over that and look for other things to divert your attention.

Just my 2 cents.

Ronsee

icecoldbeersg
22-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Bro Ronsee, Thanks for the post. I agree with wat u say. Never let them get into ur head with all their bola bola. I have tried peytons place alot of years back. I just visited once and came across this gal. On our next outing we ended up on bed and all i paid was her supper. Like I said it was a few years ago n if i m not wrong it was in 1999. So years have gone by and just hope that things have not changed in Peyton. Must re-visit again some day. Bro in ur post u said that there were Pinoys in GL. Which part exactly? I have been there several times and never came across any. I was there 2 nites back but plac infested by PRC, Thais, Indons and a handful of local.

joystick2219
22-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Hmm its been a hell of a long time since I was at OT.
Hey its its anything as "good" as PSC or TP, then looks like I will like to drop by OT and check out the scene.
Hey $15 fr LDs drink is as good as an insentive as any.

Bro Ronsee, in yr humblest of opinions, how do u rate these joints? can u go beyound just chating into petting? or they are skilled to just tease you, only up to the point where u have to say, "let go to a hotel".

Also wat time do they open? I am more of an early bird person ( actually the truth, have a curfew :( )

If u are up to it, and in the neighbourhood, first rd of drinks on me.

OsamaBinLaden
22-10-2007, 03:44 PM
Hmm its been a hell of a long time since I was at OT.
Hey its its anything as "good" as PSC or TP, then looks like I will like to drop by OT and check out the scene.
Hey $15 fr LDs drink is as good as an insentive as any.

Bro Ronsee, in yr humblest of opinions, how do u rate these joints? can u go beyound just chating into petting? or they are skilled to just tease you, only up to the point where u have to say, "let go to a hotel".

Also wat time do they open? I am more of an early bird person ( actually the truth, have a curfew :( )

If u are up to it, and in the neighbourhood, first rd of drinks on me.

i not sure... but i think OT is not exactly a place for early birds... dont think they open so early... although i think they close very late... i think PSC would be better for early birds... or u can try b****l club at novena. used to work in that vicinity and sometimes go for early round of drinks if very sian in the office.

tenggiri
22-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Used to drop by OT Club 392 some eons ago and the place was always very lively. Got my first taste of Pina from this famous 'four-floors-of-whores' hehe and in my humble opinion, the pubs at OT should be still the top place to pick them up as compared to TP, PSC etc. Seasoned bros please correct me if i am wrong. Thanks.

joystick2219
22-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Even at PSC, going early aint a hot bed of action either.

The gals just arrv, some eating their dinner, others putting on their makeup, the whole Pub is lighted up like a bloody lantern. So not really conducive fr anything.

So far, been there fr a few mths already, find that the gals are not really warmed up yet, so most really not too keen to do anything except to sit and gloat abt how miserable their lives are, and the CMIs ones, will come on by to intro themselves. Rather giv those a miss.

Best time will be ard midnite, when the action heats up and the gals get a bit more desperate, as they need to fulfill their quotas b4 the nite closes.

Was at TP last Thurday and Fri, man was it like a Ghost town, Hogs was near empty, likelwise fr Mystic, bar 5 etc.
Even Fondre wasnt hapening either...but papa...was packed.

Geting quite sianz of PSC and TP, looks like OT seems to be the next option...tsk tsk, nite life here really sucks man!!

Any Recommedations fr any Brs Here ??

Not too keen on the Hi There, Slab Bang, Good Bye type of encounters ( been there done that ) ;(...now just drink, see, and if good, chat and ?????

Any1 in the same boat

Ronsee
22-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Used to drop by OT Club 392 some eons ago and the place was always very lively. Got my first taste of Pina from this famous 'four-floors-of-whores' hehe and in my humble opinion, the pubs at OT should be still the top place to pick them up as compared to TP, PSC etc. Seasoned bros please correct me if i am wrong. Thanks.

Bro u r spot on there.

Entertainment value wise OT wins thumbs up imho. The girls there dont wack u on LDs, because they only get a small amount of $ like 3-4 bucks per drink. What they prefer is booking. U negotiate an amount with her and u bring her out for ST or ON.

The good thing in OT is that the girls are playful and they love to tease, When u have onz her for the night (agreed to book her out) u can spend the next 1-2 hours dancing and flirting with her and built some rapport with her at the club. When time is right just bring her out and u get a hell of a good bonk with her. Best part u only pay her the next morning or after the bonk is finished.

PSC is more on quickies. They got quotas for LDs there so they push hard for it. U can get some good action if u r smart at PSC like HJs and even BBBJs :D

But like i say only when u r damm lucky and the girl is onto u. Anything more is up to your chemistry with her.

So if its straight action u want, OT is what i will recommend.

As for time, the later the better. Go to OT well after 11pm. Thats when the good stocks all start coming in.

Another good spot where u can get pinoys is geylang lorong 12, somewhere around the lorong there, i have seen many of them loitering around the streets there many times when i drive pass after i finish work late in the evenings (i work right in the heart of Geylang at Lorong 24 kekeke). U spot them just stop infront and negotiate price. But the girls i seen aint that good looking though. Girls in TP, PSC and OTs are better imho in terms of looks.

Club 392 has already been taken over by a new club called Naugthy Girls. This place is damm happening imho. They have inhouse dancers from Indon and Thai girls. Many damm chio too.

But these dancers are not easy to get as many are cock teasers. Be prepared to spend $ on them if u wana upz them.

Girls wise theres Viets, PRCs, thai girls, Indons and even Pinoys there, its very much similiar to Ipanema next door in terms of choices of girls.

Any bro wants company for OT can always send me a PM and we can meet up there for a drink anytime.

OT imho is SG's number 1 pickup joint. U cant find any place quite like OT in other places in SG.

Just my 2 cents.

Ronsee

Ronsee
22-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Even at PSC, going early aint a hot bed of action either.

The gals just arrv, some eating their dinner, others putting on their makeup, the whole Pub is lighted up like a bloody lantern. So not really conducive fr anything.

So far, been there fr a few mths already, find that the gals are not really warmed up yet, so most really not too keen to do anything except to sit and gloat abt how miserable their lives are, and the CMIs ones, will come on by to intro themselves. Rather giv those a miss.

Best time will be ard midnite, when the action heats up and the gals get a bit more desperate, as they need to fulfill their quotas b4 the nite closes.

Was at TP last Thurday and Fri, man was it like a Ghost town, Hogs was near empty, likelwise fr Mystic, bar 5 etc.
Even Fondre wasnt hapening either...but papa...was packed.

Geting quite sianz of PSC and TP, looks like OT seems to be the next option...tsk tsk, nite life here really sucks man!!

Any Recommedations fr any Brs Here ??

Not too keen on the Hi There, Slab Bang, Good Bye type of encounters ( been there done that ) ;(...now just drink, see, and if good, chat and ?????

Any1 in the same boat

Bro with that kind of feelings u need to venture overseas liao.

Theres a whole paradise waiting for ya, read the other threads on overseas encounters and experiences. u will be thrilled.

Many of the SBF bros make monthly trips overseas for sexcitement :D

I personally go Indonesia for my flings and i tell you its $ well spend.

Just my 2 cents

Ronsee

tenggiri
22-10-2007, 06:23 PM
OT imho is SG's number 1 pickup joint. U cant find any place quite like OT in other places in SG.

A great blow by blow account bro. Thumbs up! Bound to see you there one of these fine days hehehe. Happy hunting....:D

(Four cubes sugar already despatched)

Ronsee
22-10-2007, 09:12 PM
A great blow by blow account bro. Thumbs up! Bound to see you there one of these fine days hehehe. Happy hunting....:D

(Four cubes sugar already despatched)

Cheers bro. Will send u my 4 humble cubes in return tomorrow.

Ronsee

toturi49
22-10-2007, 11:48 PM
imo if wanna go to these places looking for pinnays we should really go down with some experienced frenz or kakis as they know much better what is goin ard there.
your experienced frenz can somehow guide u along and teach u some tricks.

eg. like how much LD budget to spend on (TP)
Budget for your own drinks
Budget to bonk these pinnays

as imo newbies like me who went down to TP for da 1st time do get burnt but * lucky had a gd fren who helped me limit down* if u r not careful :)

so to guys start chionging TP or wherever pubs which pinnays ask for LD and get burnt * take it as a lesson learnt lor , so nxt time u be smarter wont kena carrot head by these pinnays *

joystick2219
23-10-2007, 09:46 AM
Bro with that kind of feelings u need to venture overseas liao.

Theres a whole paradise waiting for ya, read the other threads on overseas encounters and experiences. u will be thrilled.

Many of the SBF bros make monthly trips overseas for sexcitement :D

I personally go Indonesia for my flings and i tell you its $ well spend.

Just my 2 cents

Ronsee

Txs fr the response.

Yup , I travel quite regularly, as I am fourtunate enuff to work fr a company with a pretty open boss, that allows me to travel to many places.
So have seen quite a few things and also did a few things too :).
So whenever I am back to Spore, find the nitelife a tremendous letdown. They start late, not really happening and worst still, it cost a bomb .

What say next week we catch up, and do open my eyes to this new world at OT. 1st rd on me. If other Bros are keen to join in, I suppose all are welcome

Ronsee
23-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Txs fr the response.

Yup , I travel quite regularly, as I am fourtunate enuff to work fr a company with a pretty open boss, that allows me to travel to many places.
So have seen quite a few things and also did a few things too :).
So whenever I am back to Spore, find the nitelife a tremendous letdown. They start late, not really happening and worst still, it cost a bomb .

What say next week we catch up, and do open my eyes to this new world at OT. 1st rd on me. If other Bros are keen to join in, I suppose all are welcome

Sure bro. will be glad to make a new friend. I will PM u my contact and give me a buzz when u r keen to go down for some look see look see :D

Cheers

Ronsee

hotrookie69
23-10-2007, 10:25 AM

last time i went was green mangoes days, if your outings next week confrim, would like to join you.

sudsoz
29-04-2008, 01:48 PM
I see lots of discussion here about the pinays at OT and PSC and questions about timing and such.

Firstly PSC has BmD bars similar to Duxton and the gals are contracted to the bar and cannot leave until closing which is 12, 1 or later depending on the night and the bar. Even then many of the bar owners conduct a 'meeting' and try to herd the gals back to their accommodation with no hanky-panky. These gals have a debt to an agent and are trying to pay this off on the commission on LD and if the gals get money from extra assignments they are less aggressive in selling drinks which does not suit the bar. Many of these gals only sell LD in the bar and have no thought of extras. Others are on the make. A lot depends on the gal and the bar. I have only heard of one bar (at PSC) where early take-out could be had for a 5 LD minimum. But there are many bars where various degrees of fulfillment can be had in the bar.

The main place for pinays at OT is in the two basement bars (Peyton and Blue Banana) and these gals are freelance and can go with you anytime. Again they have a debt and an agent and you effectively negotiate the price with the agent through the gal as an intermediary. Not much happens before 9 pm except for Sundays where the afternoon kicks on with pinay maids.

Now I am not resident but a regular visitor and I usually stay at Paramount and have no trouble getting gals to meet me in the foyer or the first floor over the pubs after the pub shuts and coming upstairs for the night. Sometimes pay cash and sometimes various gifts. I usually carry small sample bottles of perfume for this purpose. Sometimes I have stayed in the small pubs on Joo Chiat with the same result and there is no reason why you could not uses those hotels for ST.

If I am buggered (say jet lag) and want something earlier I just get a $12 cab to OT and get take-out.

At PSC the bar ownership and stock keeps on changing so recommendations are difficult but MIB and Homeground have the best in-house action with Brizo and Abbey not far behind. Quality seems best at Club Fire and more recently at The Office which now shares stock with Sandys.

rocksoff
12-05-2008, 07:43 AM
Not much happens before 9 pm except for Sundays where the afternoon kicks on with pinay maids.

I went yesterday at 5:30PM or so. There was a real party going on, not the usual trading floor scene. Interesting mix of SYTs (one girly with candystripe frilly top and glasses, oh my) and bar girls and maids. On the dancefloor I was first grabbed by a very jolly old hag, and next by a sweet slim MILF, hot body. This one had a few drinks and was very glad to be released from her long hours hospital job, so pretty wild. After a few songs we're hot & sweaty & she goes off to her friends & I go to my drink, then after a few minutes she comes to join me, and we enjoy dirty dancing the rest of the afternoon (I buy her 2 tequila & a whisky). Access all areas, just like Duxton girl, except this one not WL, & really enjoying herself being daring. Later her "best friend" (a waitress with a decadent look) came to offer us a "private place" to adjourn to, didn't know Peyton Place offered such facilities.

After 8PM I bring her out to eat something and hear about her life & family etc etc. As she gets sober she's very embarrassed about how wild she was in the pub before. But still hugging & sucking my fingers in the taxi (which she offered to pay for).

Didn't bonk, no power left oredi :p But if I did would be emotional minefield .. for now rather pay someone ..

digitalpimp
12-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi Bros,

I m a newbie here. Just would like to enquire where can me n my frenz find Pinay pubs rather than Paramount and Duxton area. Paramount is already spoilt to the worst and is no more like last time. We visited but the gals claim they cant go out after the pub even after our pockets had a big hole just by buying LD for them. Orchard Tower mainly for the ang mohs. Any bros here have any suggestion to share. KTV or just some place where we can find this Pinay chicks.

Lucky Plaza dude. Hang out for a whole day and you'll find Pinays there from all walks of life. From maids to millionaires. There are a number of pubs upstairs also. If you want real havoc then try going on a Sunday. :)

plop1
16-05-2008, 11:31 AM
I never exactly been to Paramount, but I have got ex-colleagues who are filippinos...

Well, their experience is definitely a great one......I even heard from other ex-colleagues that because they spoke the same language as the gals there, they could easily get laid without spending a cent.....of course, up to one to believe or not....

May be a good idea if you have male filippino friends or colleagues who are willing to go for drinks etc.....it makes things easier perhaps

Orchardtower
18-08-2011, 09:12 AM
hey bro i agree best place is OT wellu should try Peytons place is at the basement,
the gals there there r gd looking n very slutty
but the ladies drink is kinda x if u guys gio there try looking for this gal in green top very entertaining n worth ur money spending.
if any of u guys have tried herr or fucked her plz give a FR bro thanks appreciate it i will give a report on her soon am juz curious how many guys fucked her

http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m579/Orchardtower/?action=view&current=75391_163802746984900_100000655281470_3879 50_6271277_n.jpg

Lone_Wolf
18-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Well, their experience is definitely a great one......I even heard from other ex-colleagues that because they spoke the same language as the gals there, they could easily get laid without spending a cent.....of course, up to one to believe or not....

May be a good idea if you have male filippino friends or colleagues who are willing to go for drinks etc.....it makes things easier perhaps

Filipinas are the horniest among Asian women........ and oso the easiest to score :p

Filipino guys are another story though......... sibeh buay kan :mad:
Never ever drink or be friendly with a filipino guy.

bignround
18-08-2011, 09:45 PM
can anyone confirm if LA cafe in GL still have pinay?
pickup one 2 yrs ago there ...

honestly if you wan to find a FB or Gf, dun go to pubs where playability is high.
Goto those "talking bar" type to hunt, damage is not high, and repeated customer always got it advantages.

I kind of retired from those high playability pub, latest adventure for me is Jap pub with pinay. hehehe

cucujiao
18-08-2011, 10:06 PM
can anyone confirm if LA cafe in GL still have pinay?
pickup one 2 yrs ago there ...

honestly if you wan to find a FB or Gf, dun go to pubs where playability is high.
Goto those "talking bar" type to hunt, damage is not high, and repeated customer always got it advantages.

I kind of retired from those high playability pub, latest adventure for me is Jap pub with pinay. hehehe

Restaurants are also good hunting grounds.