PDA

View Full Version : She Look Big, (.)(.) 36 bomber, slutty sexy with live Pigs, Nong aka ATM, 120 90 2

thaiboy
10-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Name : Nong aka ATM ( fair)

Ht 165 36 C cupper real stuff hor 24 36

Service : Macau's MP kind of service

120 90 2

Live pigs uploaded:D Pls book your Q

thaiboy
10-10-2007, 04:53 PM
FR extract from group

Ok for Jack who is so accomodating , I proimise to put my personal assessment for brothers here. Actually quit writing FR for long time but since Jack is such a nice guy...... Her breast is big and real. Touching her through her silky night kimono like cloak make u steam and as you trace the nipple through it, u can feel it standing. Real sensual man. Face wise, she is chio man (better than photo), a bit like eurasian or mix blood look in person, the kind of face u find in Pegasus. The last time my friend book one with that kind of look out of Pegasus cost him 10,000baht excluding membership. Service wise not fair to comment cause most of the time I service her and only bbbj we had was through 69 ha ha ha Bath tub service nil cause the fucking heater is cranky - even when you turn fully to cold (blue side) the water still comes out hot until finally when the whole session is over the cold water finally work She gets wet easily -- secret is to treat her well and like a lady and she will appreciate and enjoy the session and respond. Can you imagine we both collapse after each round just to recover our breath. When I recover I ask her tai leaw mai only then can she respond with a laughter. Helps if you can speak a little thai. Ask Jack for the little food secret that she likes and she will fall in love with you. Sorry don't flame me ok not good at FR just writing my personal comment. Only weakness abt her body is it will help if she can loose a little weight round the waist area. Overall must try. Behaviour wise, she like a small girl - very girlie and be careful her girlie-ness can kong tao you. Lucky I remember Joe advice Fuck and Fuck Off and Don't leave anything behind. Build the chemistry with her. You will enjoy the company and session. Her moan is not fake, at least not during my session. can feel her contraction when she cum.

thaiboy
10-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Bookings open :D

thaiboy
11-10-2007, 09:07 AM
PM equiry on Nong will reply asap to your receiver;)

44mm
11-10-2007, 03:48 PM
bro thaiboy you can get us broke in no time. I hate u!:p

Mito
11-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Agree with you Bro 44mm. Bro TB really going to makes us broke. I think police going to be very busy cos many people might go and rob the bank in order to book Bro TB's gems.:D

HOWITZER 155MM
11-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Bro Thaiboy,

I am now in Thailand will be back on 28th Oct. Will she still be around. Actually I am semi-retired mode. But this beauty brings me out of retirement.:D

thaiboy
12-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Bro Thaiboy,

I am now in Thailand will be back on 28th Oct.

Bro i not sure too...check back again once u are in SG, cheers ;)

thaiboy
12-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Paiseh :o , but may I ask why is it aka ATM?

Her last vist was name ATM, cheers

thaiboy
13-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Those PMed for nong slots have sms to your device

Bry_n
13-10-2007, 11:08 AM
so many choices..so little $$ :(

anywae..will wait for a few frs first :D

thaiboy
14-10-2007, 09:27 AM
so many choices..so little $$ :(

anywae..will wait for a few frs first

okie bro....:o

glfreak2003
14-10-2007, 11:56 AM
Hi Bro Thaiboy,

PM you for contact liao.

thaiboy
14-10-2007, 02:43 PM
Hi Bro Thaiboy,

PM you for contact liao.

sms out........;)

thaiboy
15-10-2007, 09:42 AM
New Week........chiong arhhhhh ;)

nelman06
15-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Short FR on Nong

Time slot : 1.30pm, 14/10/07

Looks : 7.5
Could be higher if slimmer, I love her smile!!!

Body : 7
Slight meaty/tummy, fairer than normal thai gals

Boobs : 8.5
Big neh neh!!! D cupper , dark brown nipples, natural

Communication : My half fuck thai with her not bad England

Attitude/GFE : 9.5
Friendly, very chatty. Hugs and kisses

Frenching : Yes

Bathroom : 7.5
Boobs massage

Catbath/BBBJ : 7.5
Boobs massage with baby powder. Wet BBBJ, normal suction. Keep checking whether u song or not while BBBJ.

Painting : Yes!!!

FJ : 9
Great moaning!!! Non stop frenching. Great GFE. Easily make mi cum on 2nd shot.

Recommendation : Yes

Overall, great gem. Thanks bro TB for the arrangement.:D

thaiboy
15-10-2007, 04:09 PM
Short FR on Nong

Recommendation : Yes

Overall, great gem. Thanks bro TB for the arrangement.:D

Thank you too

thaiboy
15-10-2007, 09:36 PM
pmed for nong all replied;)

mnbvc79
17-10-2007, 07:07 PM
anymore FRS?

jeff_no
18-10-2007, 03:34 PM
Brief FR on Nong(ATM)
Had a session with Nong today morning. Wanted to try her last time she was here but too bad miss out. So determine not to miss out again. PM Thaiboy for first session of the day.

Reach Hotel early so sms bro thaiboy if ok to go up. Got the reply and when to the room. Press bell and Nong open the door. She just woke up so wait for her to wash up first. She help me with my shoe and clothing then accompany me to bath. Bath is quite ok. Told her to take her time as I only want one shot. FR was quite SOP but really enjoy having fun with her. To me the best Thai girl I have try. I like her big firm breast. Really enjoy myself.

Looks : 7.5(without makeup) my type of girl, look more like asian
8.5 (after makeup)

Body : 7
meaty and had tummy, quite fair if compare to normal thai girl

Boobs : 9
Big natural neh neh. Really enjoy!

Attitude/GFE : 9.5
Friendly, chatty. Hugs and kisses inside the blanket after first shot. Keep pamper me with her hand. I just like a baby laying beside her.

Frenching : 6.5

Catbath/BBBJ : 7.5 (feel great when she lick my nipples)

FJ : 9

RTF: Surely will try her again when she come again. Now low in Vit M. Great session with great GFE feeling.

Hope all of you can up me for this short FR. Thank you! :)

thaiboy
18-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Brief FR on Nong(ATM)
Had a session with Nong today morning. Wanted to try her last time she was here but too bad miss out. So determine not to miss out again. PM Thaiboy for first session of the day.

Kamsia.....:D

Hamir
20-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Bro she sounds good how can i have a session with her?

Loner69
21-10-2007, 11:27 PM
This my FR on Nong. Its my 2nd FR so pls bear with it.
1st of all i want to thanks bro tb for replying my sms in lighting speed :D

Have a session with her on friday. Went up to the room door open and saw Nong was abit stunt when seeing her, take a look at her assets tell myself power la got good deal liao :D . Went into the room remove cloths and SOP bath. After that she tell me to lay on the bed , here the baby powder treatment (woo i like).
After that she did along BBBJ then i nearly CIM. After 1st shot wasted, she clean me and cuddle me in the bed really feel like my gf watch awhile of tv then start 2nd round of fight. After awhile my didi give up the fight and we both clean up. Before i left she gave me a warm hug and kiss me goodbye.

Looks : 9/10 ( Better then pic anyway its my type )
BBBJ : 8/10 ( suction just nice)
Service : 8/10 ( service me like mp )
FJ : 8.5/10 ( energetic, moans in pleasure and cums with orgasm )
Pussy : 8/10 ( tight pussy)
RTF: Definitely YES.(bro tb can pm me when she will be leaving want to make arrangement)

thaiboy
22-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Looks : 9/10 ( Better then pic anyway its my type )
BBBJ : 8/10 ( suction just nice)
Service : 8/10 ( service me like mp )
FJ : 8.5/10 ( energetic, moans in pleasure and cums with orgasm )
Pussy : 8/10 ( tight pussy)
RTF: Definitely YES.(bro tb can pm me when she will be leaving want to make arrangement)

Kumsia , ;)

sleeping12
23-10-2007, 12:53 AM
Helo everyone

I would like to start off by first thanks you ThaiBoy for setting up this contact at such short notice. I would keep the report short and hope it will be of help for bros out there.

Name: Nong ATM

Looks: 8/10 (pleasant-looking)
Skin: Smooth very nice to touch
Body:8/10
Frenching: none
BBBJ: 7/10 (good movements with the shaft, occasional deep throat)
Boobs: 9/20Big
Shower together Yes
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: maybe
Damage: 120/90/2

Over all a great recommendation and service.

Cheers and hope this FR helps. Rgd

thaiboy
21-12-2007, 10:10 PM
arrived........1st blood 2nd blood 3rd blood 4th blood:D

terryoch
21-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Had this tomyam TUA NIE BU on Oct but missed out on the FR, and since she just arrived decide to do her some good in writing a FR that she deserved

She got a nice look, without makeup also pretty in a way, BBBJ is just nice, got deep throat, got suction but no CIM.

FJ is standard, everything you can think so, she is up to it, expect no ANAL.

Very service oriented, smile all the way.

For those who love a big huge knocker, her nienie will make your xmas HO HO HO

jaden
21-12-2007, 10:47 PM
arrived........1st blood 2nd blood 3rd blood 4th blood:D

Bro just pm u

thaiboy
22-12-2007, 07:51 AM
Very service oriented, smile all the way.

For those who love a big huge knocker, her nienie will make your xmas HO HO HO

wahhhhhh thank you for yr sooooo late FR hahahaha;)

thaiboy
22-12-2007, 01:54 PM
The bomber hit cont......LM bigger or ATM bigger?

thaiboy
22-12-2007, 09:55 PM
Arrived and available for bkgs :p

everywhere
23-12-2007, 12:37 AM
just bonked LM, here's my unbiased and objective FR as always:

Face: 6/10

not particularly pretty, but up close she looks quite ok. no offence to her, but when she laugh/smile, she kinda looks a little evil. she has that ulterior motive look. but up close she can be quite attractive. and when i say up close, i mean like 2-3 cm away.

also, her teeth is slightly stained. i don't know if it's cigg stain or coffee stain, but they're a little yellow-ish. not bad enough that it would have stopped me from frenching her if she allowed it though.

but take note, i doubt she's really 24. she herself claims to be 24, but really don't look like it. if you ask me, i'd say she is probably anywhere from late 20s to mid 30s. my guess would be about 31 yrs old.

but also please take note, she doesn't look old as in wrinkly haggard old. her complexion is actually very good, very smooth. but there's just something about her facial features combined with her body that makes her look old. she might actually be younger than i thought, but it's no use if she doesn't look her age if so.

Body: 5/10

the pics are kinda misleading/deceiving. she's actually quite fat, with quite a flabby tummy. her tits are big but stiff, not soft at all, most likely enhanced.

her ass is quite decent for squeezing though.

Skin: 7/10

smooth in most areas, but does have some rough patches. generally acceptable.

Frenching: 0/10

she's stubborn about that. kept her mouth close despite my kissing her and attempting to stick my tongue in.

BJ: 6/10

didn't do BBBJ, stopped doing that for a long time. her bj was alright, the best parts were the parts where she twirled her tongue on my dick head. other than that, the main sucking part was quite mild.

she seemed surprised when i wanted to put on a condom for bj, but when she understood that i wanted it, then she said 'good!'. i think she also understands it's safer.

FJ: 5/10

as some of you bros might remember from my past FRs, frenching is my most important criteria. if the FL does not allow frenching, i will be so sian that i cannot even enjoy the sex anymore. as a result, after about 5 minutes of pumping and riding, i went soft.

don't be mistaken that i 'cannot make it'. i'm a virile young man, fully capable of spending the whole day rocking the bed, as i've done before. i have a high sex drive so i don't usually go soft. the only time i go soft is when i met with a 'wall', such as NO FRENCHING.

Massage: 5/10

acceptable, but it's obvious she has no technique.

GFE: 6.5/10

i would have given her 5/10 because NO FRENCHING, and she was generally kinda not conversant in english. but towards the end, she became a lot friendlier and it felt good when i hugged her in a spoon position after she put on her robe, so i added +1 point.

conclusion: 6/10 (not an average)

generally i was very sian because of the no frenching clause. thaiboy (and other OKTs) please make sure that when you say your girl offers frenching, make sure she REALLY does. otherwise it's false advertising and would deter some bros from patronising you in future. i hate going for a session only to realise 15 mins into the deed that my most impt criteria cannot be fulfilled.

but LM is generally very accommodating, willing to accommodate most positions, including doggy against the mirror.

also, i liked the feeling i got when towards the end she offered to take me around bangkok when i go there. makes me feel a little GFE, hence i gave her a little bit more on the GFE score (+0.5).

RTF: unlikely

i really wish i can say i want to RTF, because she's actually quite an accommodating and nice lady, but i can't get pass the fact that she doesn't allow frenching.

PS: up me if you found this FR useful. i know rep points are basically useless but i like seeing a high score on mine, plus easier for me to get FL contacts from some bros who unreasonably demand high rep points. thanks.

thaiboy
23-12-2007, 11:40 AM
just bonked LM, here's my unbiased and objective FR as always:

[/B]

Is this for LM or ATM ..LM here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/78746-lm-bomber-original-d-cup-super-experience-service-fresh-c-cupper-syt-nong-5.html

jeff_no
24-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Didn't expect ATM to be back so soon. Once I saw that she is back, immediately sms bro Thaiboy for first blood today. She remember me and I really enjoy myself! You all can see my FR on her previously. It still so good! This time I had more frenching with her.

Will RTF again!
Once again, thank you Thaiboy! :)

hoonth
25-12-2007, 08:30 AM
Thaiboy thanks for the very last mins arrangement with ATM (within 1 hour) for yesterday. If there is a good service award for this line, you sure going to get one.

She serve me very well, make me had a wonderful Christmas eve.

Thanks Thaiboy, and Merry Christmas to you and all your gems.
:)

thaiboy
25-12-2007, 11:28 AM
Thanks Thaiboy, and Merry Christmas to you and all your gems.
:)

Same to you SIR!!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, wish you the best of luck, cheers

Muttley
25-12-2007, 01:23 PM
wow she sure look good how can i book a session with her?

thaiboy
26-12-2007, 09:52 AM
wow she sure look good how can i book a session with her?

Pls read my signature:cool:

yalow
26-12-2007, 04:52 PM
a late FR on ATM.

I would say lookswise she looks like the photo. Except that she's more plump. Boobs are delicious and moaning is great. Tries hard to give me a decent massage when i requested. Hardworking and 8/10 GFE. Tries hard to complete my 2nd shot but after 30mins of hard work by me and 10min of hard HJ by her... I told her to stop as I'm sure i cannot cum. She's the first WL that pulls me to the shower to clean me up after the session.

Overall would give a 7.5/10. (minus 1.5 points because she bigger sized than I imagined.)

thaiboy
27-12-2007, 09:58 AM
a late FR on ATM.

I would say lookswise she looks like the photo. Except that she's more plump. Boobs are delicious and moaning is great. Tries hard to give me a decent massage when i requested. Hardworking and 8/10 GFE. Tries hard to complete my 2nd shot but after 30mins of hard work by me and 10min of hard HJ by her... I told her to stop as I'm sure i cannot cum. She's the first WL that pulls me to the shower to clean me up after the session.

Overall would give a 7.5/10. (minus 1.5 points because she bigger sized than I imagined.)

Thanks for yr FR, cheers

sanwa
27-12-2007, 10:48 PM
hmm.. yummy.. ATM looks as delicious as LM... recharging vit-M, 72% full.. after this coming new-year should be fully charged, hopefully she is still around :D

ahgogo123
28-12-2007, 02:22 AM
a late FR on ATM.

I would say lookswise she looks like the photo. Except that she's more plump:eek:. Boobs are delicious and moaning is great. Tries hard to give me a decent massage when i requested. Hardworking and 8/10 GFE. Tries hard to complete my 2nd shot but after 30mins of hard work by me and 10min of hard HJ by her... I told her to stop as I'm sure i cannot cum. She's the first WL that pulls me to the shower to clean me up after the session.

Hmm...Bro Yalow, how plump is she?? :confused:
Thinking of booking this wk end......

Bro TB,

Will u be bringing airasia back? She is good~

thaiboy
29-12-2007, 09:47 AM
Will u be bringing airasia back? She is good~

maybe :p............

tastertaster
29-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Tried ATM.

She looks about 80% like her pics. She seems to be very photogenic so looks better in pics.

She has big boobs but also a bit thick body. Not fat. Just thick.

She is a hard worker and tries hard to please. BBBJ is quite good.

And she was able to get me to finish second shot within an hour.... unheard of. I don't know why she able to get me ready for second shot so fast. Maybe because very attentive.

RTF: I would recommend but too many other gems. Might try again if she stays long enuf.

thaiboy
30-12-2007, 09:49 AM
RTF: I would recommend but too many other gems. Might try again if she stays long enuf.

Thanks for your FR

whoizzit2
31-12-2007, 04:38 AM
Just had session with Nong aka ATM..1 word!! Great!!!

Feeling was like with a girlfriend..Cheers Thaiboy!!

Wat i can say she looks better in real life than in her pic..just my opinion tho
she had a tummy but her moaning was good. not loud but just nice and real. Her english was not that good but understandable.

She came twice during the 1st round and once during the second one. Actally felt a little bad afterwards coz she felt tired afterwards.

Yes really she showered cleanse me after the session.

Will definitely RTF.

thaiboy
01-01-2008, 10:33 AM
Just had session with Nong aka ATM..1 word!! Great!!!

Feeling was like with a girlfriend..Cheers Thaiboy!!

Wat i can say she looks better in real life than in her pic..just my opinion tho
she had a tummy but her moaning was good. not loud but just nice and real. Her english was not that good but understandable.

She came twice during the 1st round and once during the second one. Actally felt a little bad afterwards coz she felt tired afterwards.

Yes really she showered cleanse me after the session.

Will definitely RTF.

Kamsia .. Happy 2008 :p

thaiboy
02-01-2008, 08:34 AM
120 90 2............

thaiboy
03-01-2008, 07:19 AM
120 90 2................:d

Gear_man
03-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Missed ATM during her last trip to Sg...
Tried her last year ... Dec 2007 :)

She was great!
I won't comment on stats, just tat all are natural.

she is accommodating and GFE is a good ...

do not miss this gem :)

Ashblade
03-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Looks like my last post was not successful. Here is a short recount of my experience.

Had the itch and was fortunate enought to squeeze in some time. Messaged Bro TB but looks like he erased my contact and had to go through the "registration" process once again. Thankfully it all went well and a timing was confirmed.

What attarcted me in the first place was the way Nong smiled in her pictures. She has this air of warmth and friendliness. In that sense, her pictures did not lie. She was however a little more fleshy than expected but the overall package somehow made up for it. If a woman of substance does not scare you off, she is someone you should try.

In particular, I liked the fact that she was very real when we were going at it. It somehow made me feel as if I was making love to someone as opposed to just shagging off my lust. My personal preference is to just go with the flow and to heck with following an SOP. The more spontaneous a girl is, the more enjoyable it is for me.

To wrap it up, Nong is someone to try only if you are into GFE sort of girls. ;)

thaiboy
04-01-2008, 07:22 AM
To wrap it up, Nong is someone to try only if you are into GFE sort of girls. ;)

Thanks for yr FR..........120 90 2:cool:

joew2005
05-01-2008, 09:14 AM
thks 2 bro tb,i tried her last nite.
She is good,& 2 me is worth the 120.
like wat some bros mentioned earlier,she looks better in real,k converse in simple english & her moaning sounds soft like doing with gf.
The only minus pt is she is a bit plump with tummy.
i was told that she is leaving our shores 2day.
Hope she will come back 2 our shores............:p