PDA

View Full Version : a little space in a little place they call serangoon

AdGuy
09-10-2007, 11:28 PM
For all bros living around the area, this is a nice small place to chill.

Concept wise, it's trying to be a Jazzy or Blue Lagoon. In reality, there are only about 10 viet working girls there. Haha. But considering a good night only brings in about 10 customers, I'd say the ratio of guy-girls is pretty alright. :D Quality wise... ahem ahem..

Damage for drinks and tips are pretty much standard with any other pubs.

The last time I visited was about 1 month ago. I'll probably drop by again on thurs. Will keep the bros updated on developments again.

Bros interested may PM me for details.

Cheers!

ops.bravo
10-10-2007, 12:08 PM
wouldnt mind to look see look see. pls pm me the details bro. thanks

SanSiro
10-10-2007, 03:01 PM

Concept wise, it's trying to be a Jazzy or Blue Lagoon. In reality, there are only about 10 viet working girls there. Haha. But considering a good night only brings in about 10 customers, I'd say the ratio of guy-girls is pretty alright. :D Quality wise... ahem ahem..

The last time I visited was about 1 month ago. I'll probably drop by again on thurs. Will keep the bros updated on developments again.

Cheers!If i not wrong ... The Place is at Serangoon Garden there near the Chomp Chomp

blue_swatch
10-10-2007, 08:42 PM
ok, update on place please once u have news of developments there. If its at serangoon gardens, i will be very interested :D

AdGuy
10-10-2007, 10:04 PM
If i not wrong ... The Place is at Serangoon Garden there near the Chomp Chomp

Sorry to disappoint... it's not :D Keep guessing

blue_swatch
10-10-2007, 10:24 PM
Sorry to disappoint... it's not :D Keep guessing

mai play hard to get leh, so where? :p

AdGuy
10-10-2007, 10:28 PM
mai play hard to get leh, so where? :p

You make an effort to PM me, I'll tell you :D Dun want to break people's rice bowl by inviting AV

High till Dry
10-10-2007, 10:45 PM
You make an effort to PM me, I'll tell you :D Dun want to break people's rice bowl by inviting AV

great disguise. serangoon road is so long with 6 mrt stations....:D

roti_prata
11-10-2007, 02:15 AM
Thanks for sharing, bro!!!

stephan
11-10-2007, 09:06 AM
great disguise. serangoon road is so long with 6 mrt stations....:D

bro,
Agreed with u that serangoon road is long enough, but TS mention in serangoon leh, which not too big. Serangoon is very near to me and been there quite often, maybe this afternoon go there recce recce. :D

soundworks
11-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Can pm me too :)

SanSiro
11-10-2007, 09:19 PM

Cheers!
Ok .... Now i can confirm at where liao ... 100% right wan... Cause where i see u say blue lagoon, me find it very familar leh... The place is near at the Serangoon Stadium .. U can find it along the road ... At the left side

blue_swatch
11-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Ok .... Now i can confirm at where liao ... 100% right wan... Cause where i see u say blue lagoon, me find it very familar leh... The place is near at the Serangoon Stadium .. U can find it along the road ... At the left side

nice discovery. i'll try and check the place out soon too if i can. :p

deuter
12-10-2007, 11:18 AM
have juz done a recce on the place after pm-ing TS for the loca...

have been verified by myself that the place is real as per wat TS has stated..

Beer - 1 jug S$25 (sorry bros.. oni had 1 jug.. didnt ask abt other drinks..heheh..)
deco - standard KTV pub stylin..
Galz - 10 or so.. dun expect SYTs here bros.. but tahanable ler.. heheh..

damage - fren blanjar beer.. i give tips oni.. so oni S$20

will up TS for sharing.. :)

AdGuy
14-10-2007, 06:12 PM
For those who went... hope you had fun

:D

AdGuy
14-10-2007, 06:13 PM

Yup... you got it

blue_swatch
14-10-2007, 07:01 PM
If i go down alone very sian also. How much do you guys spend on drinks + tips per trip?