PDA

View Full Version : TN at Grandlink Sq

thomas999
08-10-2007, 09:22 PM
Did anyone try Level 1 TN at Grandlink Sq?
Like newly opened one.
$25 for massage and got local girls.

I can't see a thing from outside and dont know whether its good so din go in.

ahbang
09-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Hey bro, my friend just go last fri...had may around 24 yrs old.quite pretty live toapayoh,
got another gallocal poly also..

WOOZY25
09-10-2007, 02:14 AM
Like newly opened one.

Bro Thomas999
Passed by the shop also saw 2 gals aged above 30+.. shop very small wonder how many beds inside??

Hey bro, my friend just go last fri...had may around 24 yrs old.quite pretty live toapayoh,

Hi Bro Ahbang

Look like they have recruit younger gals..

gottasexu
09-10-2007, 04:42 AM
Like newly opened one.

Cannot make it one.. don't waaste time and money!!!

jacklee555
09-10-2007, 07:00 AM
Yeap cannot make it why don't just go nearly Geylang :) . Been there, what they offer is normal massage.

Bobster
09-10-2007, 10:25 AM

Hello Bro,

May I know which outlet you refering, is it Kelly Wellness?
If it is Kelly, then i am pretty sure there is no young gals... all of thirties...

cock21
09-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Bro AhBang, you're the boss is it? Or getting commission from the boss??

Bobster
17-10-2007, 02:05 PM

No reply from ahbang, guess he must be the boss and trying to do some marketing here, ... too bad... there are so many smart ppl here...

powergen
19-10-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi bro,

Went to Grandlink yesterday, saw 1st floor TN, but the glass covered everything! don't dare to open to look for it, up to 2nd floor ( lok ye ) , seem like HC, book for 1 hr ( $28) directed me to room 8, ( total 8 individual room with shower), lady came in call Winnie from E-m'sia. Massage ok lah, but her dressing damm little, after SOP about 40min, GQ pop up ,,

HJ: 50
BBj: 70
FJ:100

Go fo Fj , she will shower for you, clean very single part, after direct to bed with passion kisses like GF. she do it very slowly, and welcome you do for her too! she enjoyed every moment during action, no rush for timing at all.

IF free or around there can try, ;)

#all info are personal feeling, it may not works for other#

websurfbastard
19-10-2007, 01:47 PM
So where is all the young girls and poly student ???

Any more information or its just some promotional gimmick?

horserider69
19-10-2007, 04:28 PM
Bro, think properly where got poly student do such job with such miserable $$...

Think its most likely to be some sales gimmick from the boss lah...

ahbang
20-10-2007, 01:01 AM
Hi, i not the boss..my friends go ,tell me..at 2nd floor Health Zen Or Zen something.look for may,local stay at toapayoh blk 58. freind say pretty..

madog
20-10-2007, 05:26 PM
tried before, CMI.
gal there used to arount 30+++, massage SOP, FJ standard.

hope that now improve.
but highly unlikely as there dead town,
for same amount or slightly more, go to bugis better.

Bobster
22-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Hi, i not the boss..my friends go ,tell me..at 2nd floor Health Zen Or Zen something.look for may,local stay at toapayoh blk 58. freind say pretty..

The tread started off with Lvl 1 tuinan, not level 2. So if you want to provide information, please be specifed, or else you will get into this shit.

A hokkien proverb, you can be smart but do not act smart.

hornie
23-10-2007, 02:49 PM
Yeah, actually Kelly Wellness the girls are all old, but they do have an impressive bath, it is this cool sitting down multijet musical jacuzzi like shit machine! Hard to explain u gotta go see it for yourself. Too bad man can u imagine if their girls were hot and join u in the shower..

Hello Bro,

May I know which outlet you refering, is it Kelly Wellness?
If it is Kelly, then i am pretty sure there is no young gals... all of thirties...

madog
23-10-2007, 06:04 PM
sorry bro,

my mistake, only saw the TN at Grandlink sq.
have not been to the one on 1st floor though.
nowadays going after KTV girls more than TN.

cheers.

ohayoo007
24-10-2007, 12:44 AM
So confirmed this TN at level 1 no gals in 20s?

I went to the one on level 2 - and served by the supposed youngest girl - recep told me - 21yo -Sandy: but age is not everything, I feel need to look at other depts. Hmm....not sure where to post this FR - looking for the thread .

ohayoo007
25-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Sorri if i m posting FR at wrong place...really can't find one on the above -but wanna share my experience.

Sandy ;)

Made an appt at 945pm for 10pm. Arrived at 1010..paid up using NETs, sandy was near the counter when i paid the boss,who said later wanna give tips also can use NETs.

Asked for recommendations since was 1st time there. Lady boss asked any preference..i said good in massage and young one - fat hope right?! Think I asked for too much la...but guess what...lady boss said okay....told her that i wanna do the steam bath for 10 mins first then the girl can come in..she said okay.

led to last room by an auntie, teach me how to use the steam bath...which is really just a cubicle but very high tech looking, hot and cold water there...striped and went in - shiok man

then 5 mins into the cubicle, the lady boss came in w/o me hearing her knock the door to take and change towels ...to be continued...

Looks: 5/10 - tall, slim
boobs: A
Massage: 1/10
HJ: I said no.
BJ: I said no.
FJ: I said no.

RTM: yes for other gals

ohayoo007
28-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Sandy begins by saying that she does not know how to massage and that i can request to change girl if i want, and if i want to take a look at other girls first. when i hesitated, she asked me to take a closer look, so i put on my specs and look at her and then said okay, i will take a look at other gals.

2 mins later, lady boss came in and asked me why sandy cannot, she's very young, only 21yo. i said okay, just that she asked me to take a look ... so she asked can sandy serve me i said okay.

so sandy returned to the room, sat on me and start to massage.sad to say she seems no strength and was playing piano.then when i mentioned it was my legs that needed more attention, she played piano on my legs and then also chop chop at my leg...says like that easier and use less strength....long face all the way while massaging me.

about 10mins into the session asked me if i want specials and i said no, as no feeling. then she say goood...as she said as that time (1030pm) scared AV check.

say that she is local and studying in sim banking and finance and that she may not be around after few months.

after my shower, she said 10 more minutes when it was supposed to 20 more mins so i explained to her and with reluctant look on face, she continue chopping.

after the session, i asked her for name again and she said sandy and immediately said next time don't look for me as i dunno how to massage you...as i was walking out, with the lady boss looking shock in a distance as the boss probably heard our conversation.