PDA

View Full Version : Super SYT in Geylang Tong Tong :D

Megatronzombie
08-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Last week decided to take a walk in geylang. I told myself if got very nice prc then only fuck if not, good for health to walk lor hehehe.. as luck have it, I found a damn good one. There were guys standing in front of her admiring her and deciding to bonk or not. I didn't give them a chance and went straight to her ask her price and say "ok lets go" :D Wonder if any bros was there at the time around evening near that hotel with lots of prcs in front.

I'll go straight to the stats since I got no time Sorry bros.

Name: Tong Tong
Face: 8.5! very sweet fair face, long nice hair (fake i think haha, she had those pinned up hair unless i felt that pin wrongly and actually its just some pin to hold her hair i ddunno but wat the heck care, she's pretty man!) and she smiled throughout the session makes her very pretty!!
Body : 8!! She's tall like above 165cm, she's very fair, very nice proportionate body but not for boobs lover (you notice the fairness of it all right? pretty and sweet gals with nice bods usually dont come with big boobs. Those gals who have are usually married to some mega rich guy or acting in some film and end up marrying some other mega rich guy =p, them rich guys are just so unfair haha!! anyway i digress =p..)
bath: 6 ok sop but love watching her smiling face while she clean my cock
catbath: 6 ok, again love her face licking my body and her position made it possible for me to finger her clit and it became slightly wet
kissing mouth : not allowed damn..
bj: 6 only bj T_T but ok had a nice one there
fj: 7.5 dunno if its bcoz i bonked a few other gals in the week, I can last longer and had a wonderful session with her, she's lovely when she screw her face up when i fucked her missionary, doggy and sideways. I actually cum during sideway position =p but she didnt noticed so i flipped her to doggy and continue fucking her coz I can't get enuff waahaha!! :p
rtf: would like to but no money liao... must borrow sia

the cost of happiness: $100 + room (i would have tipped her but meh no more money, fucked too much =p)

an overall nice bonk due to her very pretty face and nice fair tall body. She's lovely i tell you but service wise is just ok. Bros interested may up me and I will pm you her contact.

Cheers!

Megatronzombie
09-10-2007, 09:39 AM
contact given to bro andyeo and goodwyman. The rest appears to be no collectors from their past postings... :) Hope to see FR soon!

candice878
11-10-2007, 07:33 AM
hi, where is her workplace? Lor8? thanks

Himerus
11-10-2007, 07:43 AM
seem like a good one, bro
waiting for more FRs, thanks

Megatronzombie
11-10-2007, 09:22 AM
Contact given to: PORfessor and Amber

She is just standing along the road near the hotel with lots of prc. Hmm can't remember which lorong though :(

Megatronzombie
11-10-2007, 04:11 PM
contact passed to:
dialup12
fuNC69
candice878
:)

Swift_jay
11-10-2007, 08:56 PM
hey bro, reali super SYT ah?? turn me on when i see ur thread title at the FL page leh.. always wanting to try those SYT type de..

wonder if im eligible to get the contact anot... Serious player but due to some reason low in point at sbf... got past FR which show im real cheongster...

let me know if i eligible and i'll pm u.. thankss :D

cheers,
SJ

candice878
13-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Called Tong Tong Friday night 9pm, said she was at home at Lr32, she might mention her aunty came but I didn't hear because of noise. arrived at 9:50pm happily, called again, she said her aunty came and want to introduce her friend to me, not interested, lang lang went home.
she will call me on Monday after her aunty leave.

thank bro for sharing
contact passed to:
dialup12
fuNC69
candice878
:)

marlborotan
14-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Face: 8.5! very sweet fair face, long nice hair (fake i think haha, she had those pinned up hair unless i felt that pin wrongly and actually its just some pin to hold her hair i ddunno but wat the heck care, she's pretty man!) and she smiled throughout the session makes her very pretty!!
Body : 8!! She's tall like above 165cm, she's very fair, very nice proportionate body but not for boobs lover (you notice the fairness of it all right? pretty and sweet gals with nice bods usually dont come with big boobs. Those gals who have are usually married to some mega rich guy or acting in some film and end up marrying some other mega rich guy =p, them rich guys are just so unfair haha!! anyway i digress =p..)
Cheers!

bro, can i confirm is she 'bak bak' type?

andyeo
21-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Dear all, thanks to TS,

Face: 89
bath: 69
catbath: 76
kissing mouth : did not try and others
b(b)j: 69
fj: 79
rtf: pending reload
cost : $100+tips+room+cap
Remarks : very good, Bros interested may pm TS.

Cummon
21-11-2007, 06:49 PM
Face: 8.5! very sweet fair face, long nice hair
an overall nice bonk due to her very pretty face and nice fair tall body

Bro,do u find her prettier than Benz ? :)

Megatronzombie
22-11-2007, 02:27 PM
Bro,do u find her prettier than Benz ? :)

Bro Cummon... when i read your question.. first thing i did was tried to remember how Benz looked like and I failed!! Then I fried remembering hwo Tong tong looked like and I can't too!! :o But I think she is as good looking as Benz in a PRC kind of way.

Megatronzombie
22-11-2007, 02:29 PM
bro, can i confirm is she 'bak bak' type?

yup she's definitely bak bak :)