PDA

View Full Version : Choose Yr VIET 100 CHINESE SYTssss direct from HCM, Fair sweet cute 120 90 2

thaiboy
08-10-2007, 10:14 AM
Name : Jessy ( damm fair and SYT below 20 above 18, look 100% better than real life, chinese speaking)

HT 158 B- cupper real stuff 24 34

Service : Bbbj , Frenching, GFE

Price : 120 90 2 all room and GST included

Name : Annie ( Fair and slutty looking, 20 yr old chinese speaking, dont like to smile when taking photos, real life chio)

HT 158 B+ cupper real stuff 24 35

Service : Bbbj, Frenching, GFE

Name : Anna ( chio and naughty, 20 yr old speak chinese, cantonese and english)

HT 163, C- cupper 24 34

Service : Bbbj, Frenching, GFE but will try to Learn CIM

syt.guy
08-10-2007, 10:23 AM
Kudos for Bro to bring in Viets Spring Rolls!

cbjuiceyumseng
08-10-2007, 10:27 AM
:D Not bad, interesting offerings!

Dear Thaiboy Sir,

I like to inform you that your three vietnamese girls are under very serious consideration. I would get back to you very shortly.

Sincerely,
Ah Seng

Loveseeker
08-10-2007, 04:54 PM
wah bro..now viets also have liao arh..lol..soon bros here will be spoilt for choice man..lol...will be awaiting the FRs..:D

LordHorny
08-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Thanks Thaiboy, we now have more choices to choose from :D

topcook1
08-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Wow Bro AJ you really very business minded. I salut you!!! Waiting for more FRs from your Viet stable.

thaiboy
08-10-2007, 10:49 PM
FR extract from group................:D

Tried Annie today. The Vietnamese are famous for being fair skin, good body and Annie did not let me down in this dept. Fair skin that makes her breasts look beautiful.
Pinkish areolas with small nipples that are like lovely small peanuts .

Looks and body live up to their name. Service?

For those who wants to compare with thai FLs, then thai FLs are famous for service worldwide. But Annie will bath for you. Can see she is not experience in this, but she does it clean for you and dry you. marks given for effort. On the bed, frenching, kisses, BBBJ, she does it with no complains. The only complaint that I can think of is her inexperience compared to thai peers, but then they are Viets for goodness sake.
Her chinese is credible given that she learnt it 2 months back. I tried to learn some viet words during the session as well. Left in an hour as I have something else to attend to and she wouldn't let me go as Ajoe insisted her that the standard for SG is 2 shots.

So all in all, a great package for a great kind of experience. 2 shots or 1 shots I had, you guys have to go and experience it yourself. She will try hard to make you cum twice giving you the value for your money.

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 08:06 AM
Pmed for viet spring roll will reply soonest

syt.guy
09-10-2007, 09:53 AM
Bro,

How to join ur group?

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Bro,

How to join ur group?

no group, interested pm yr contact no., thanks;)

ken li
09-10-2007, 10:18 AM
Name : Jessy ( damm fair and SYT below 20 above 18, look 100% better than real life, chinese speaking)

Hahaha... Bro you mean 'look 100% better in real life'? :o

lglg666
09-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Bro...Thaiboy!

POWER...something new for us to look forward to.

Already pm you. :D

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 10:45 AM
Hahaha... Bro you mean 'look 100% better in real life'? :o

hehehehe real life better for sure, met her in real life

syt.guy
09-10-2007, 11:31 AM
no group, interested pm yr contact no., thanks;)

you said earlier mah, "FR Extract from group..." so i tot u have group also mah. hehehe.

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 03:08 PM
extract from group

FR on ANNA

First look at the 3 gals' photos & immediately Anna caught my attention. Double quick time sms Jack 7 was rewarded with first blood yesterday afternoon. Wow... my first time bonking a Vietnam gal. upon reaching, Jack sms me to guide her along during the session. I was thinking, oh NO, another dead fish I supposed. I was wrong,completely wrong......

Anna was 20 years old, speak very good mandarin & can read & write mandarin as well. Whoever want to communicate with her can sms in mandarin. She even wrote down what she has eaten for the day so that she will eat them again if it's delicious. Height was just nice, 1.63m with a B cup boobs (real stuff). Service wise is on par or BETTER than some of Jack's Thai gals. A very hardworking gal, moan with style & tightness cunt.

Summary as such:

Looks: 8.5/10 (100% real from the two photos. Never seen a Vietnam gal before & I reckon that if she does not tell you her nationality, you will thought she PRC or even S'porean).
Boobs: 8/10 'B' cup soft & harden when steam.
Shower: 8/10 No bath tub in the hotel. Standing Shower - SOP.
BBBJ:8/10 Not deepest throat but you can press her down to your liking.
CIM: Didn't try BUT I believe she can.
Massage: 8/10 Good pressure points.
FJ: 9/10 Very accomodating. Any position you can think off. Cummed twice in doggy style cos' room got moirror to look at the action. She loves to be eaten too.
Communication: 10/10 No problem in Mandarin.
GFE: 10/10 Really a sweet gal.
Rtf: Definitely.

Thanks to Jack for offering 1st blood on my 1st ever Vietnam gal. Will call her if I ever visit Vietnam.

Cheers.

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 05:34 PM
Those PMed for viet gals , pls leave your contact no., if you want fast reply , cheers

Exhausted
09-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Thanks to Thaiboy for arranging my first FL encounter with Annie. Promised him a FR and here it is.

Got to the room and Jess was with Annie. Jess looks exactly like her photo, but Annie definitely looks better in person than in the photo. The only similar trait is that she doesn't like to smile, and I was teasing her about it from time to time. Quiet gal also, but her Chinese is okay. A bit hard for me to compare her service with others as she is my first, but I do remember reading other FRs, and she doesn't provide that level of service in taking your clothes off, etc.

Opted for BJ and she is excellent. Good suction, speed and she spent 5 min on it. She went on top and was almost in squatting position, and she surprised me by bending over at the same time and licking my nips whilst thrusting. Whoa! Shiok man and I almost came. Went on top and finished off in missionary.

After shower, we fell asleep with her hand on my manhood, and my hand on her soft real B+ boobs. Really nice breasts. Awoke a little later and 2nd round starts. Very short BJ and finished off in missionary again, but this time after I came she grabbed me like her bf and thrust her hips against mine and squeezed every drop of out of me. A totally sextisfying session for me.

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 06:54 PM
A totally sextisfying session for me.

Thanks bro for your FR, hope to see u soon with my thai gals :D ;)

pronaway
09-10-2007, 06:58 PM
Those PMed for viet gals , pls leave your contact no., if you want fast reply , cheers

Already PMed you with my contact number liaoz.....
still waiting.......:D

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Already PMed you with my contact number liaoz.....
still waiting...

i could have missed yr pm, pls resent it again, sorry sir:p

longlyman1314
09-10-2007, 09:04 PM
FR on Annie

first time try Viet gal . It is just a good exp for my SBF life : )
Cut long for short due to I am really tired for the battle this afternoon . It is delicious and totally satisfied . All in one sentence , you must have no regret if choosing this beautiful girl : Annie !!

Looks: 9/10 ( My personal comment : the most beautiful gal in TB's Viets and pretty in person . fair skin , propotional building ...... delicious . two tattoo in her back , you will feel more engeric while doggy ).
Boobs: 9/10 I am a boob lover . I like it ! although not too much ,but soft and pretty shape . and also delicious in taste : )
Shower: 4/10 No bath tub in the hotel. No more time waste there .
BBBJ:9/10 No tooth feel and the key point : terific licking skills !
CIM: Not try
Massage: NA
FJ: 9/10 tight and natual response .
Communication: 6/10 Her chinese spoken is just so so like a beginer .
GFE: 9/10 not sweet but still found chemistry risen
Rtf: If time permit .
BTW , her will stay here for one month . Pls accelerate your steps .....

Some tipps for concerns : she is smoker : )

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 09:14 PM
FR on Annie

first time try Viet gal . It is just a good exp for my SBF life : )

ZAP you by tmr once my super power back:mad:

topcook1
09-10-2007, 10:13 PM
ZAP you by tmr once my super power back:mad:

Why zap him since he post a good FR??

unibot81
09-10-2007, 10:28 PM
viet syt wait....for me. bro thaiboy wait for my call when i had recharged my vit.

satyr365
10-10-2007, 12:45 AM
ANNA

My little brother was yearning some SYT yesterday (Monday) afternoon and I was planning to take my regular trip down to GL to suss out the young PRC babes till I chance upon this thread.

Seeing descriptions like 20 years old, cute and C Cups, I immediately contacted Thaiboy instead. And made an appointment with Anna.

Anna isn’t as fair as her picture. Just a little tanner, but she sure is delicious! Quite tall, a little on the skinny side, with big B cup boobs and curvaceous legs that go on and on!! Lovely!! And like all indo-chinese, she has a nice perky butt.

What makes her special is she has a very pleasant personality. She speaks Mandarin, Cambodian, Vietnamese and English. I chose to speak English with her, and though a little broken, we managed to converse very well. We hugged and frenched and talked and it felt really good. I told her I felt very comfortable with her. Her reply was excellent...

She said, “You may have a wife, a girlfriend, a lover, or someone else special outside. But here in the room with me, for the next one and a half hours, you are my husband!!”. Beautiful attitude. And she showed it. Just like a special someone would. Every move was deliberate, purposeful, and with passion.

Her catbath is good. Takes her time to lick my nipples and caress my chest while fondling lightly with my plump nuts. I had a raging hard on in no time. My throbbing dick was dying for attention and Anna brought her warm moist mouth on it. Nice smooth wet strokes and she could almost manage a deep throat. Almost.

I couldn’t tahan much longer and pushed her on the bed. I spread those long beautiful legs only to find her pussy dripping with clear sticky juices. She got all wet just sucking me! Horny girl. I slowly introduce my hardened member into her tight young pussy. It wasn’t too easy. This girl is tight. But once in, her face grimaced with pleasure. Every little stroke made her body squirm and buck. She seemed to really like cock. So I gave it to her. This way and that. Turned her around to whacked between those generous butt cheeks. Turned her around again so I could see her cute young face, and grabbed her tits while I rammed her and myself into blinding ecstasy. Sweat flinging every which way, I blew my load with long, flooding intensity. It was fucking good!!!

Anna tenderly cleaned me up and we cuddled for a while. The second round was a surprised. She started licking my nipples, sucked me and got my dick hard again. I asked her if I could CIM. She was hesitant at first but indulged me. I told her if she felt uncomfortable, she really didn't need to do it. I was ok with it. I would bonk her instead and cum. Anna just look at me with warm smiling eyes and insisted that she wanted to suck me till I exploded into her mouth. So I laid back. Her blow job works for me. Not the best of course, but her amazing tongue action and wet long strokes soon brought me to the brink. I told her again to just wank me out, not CIM, but Anna refused to listen. She grabbed my balls, fondled my nipples and with a dozen more strokes of her cute small mouth I let loose my hot white lava. My orgasm was even more intense then the first. I flowed and flowed, and Anna just continued till I flowed no more. What a girl!

After cleaning up, I asked her if she was ok, and that I felt she wasn’t really used to CIM. Her reply was, “You are at this moment my husband, and I want to pleasure you the way you want.” Wow! Great fucking attitude!

Anna
Face: 7 (really syt, a little tan, nice kissable lips)
Body: 7 (a little skinny but still sexy and those long long legs and perky butt does help)
Boobs: 7 (enhanced big B cups, nice on her frame)
BBBJ: 7.5 (not too skilled, but will definitely improve cos she knows what a guy likes. Her determination to make me CIM definitely adds to the score)
FJ: 8 (Good fuck. Tight cunt. Responsive. Grabs you when she cums. Good butt for doggy)
GFE: 9 (Excellent. With her me being “her husband” for the duration, how not to be good)
RTF: It’s simple mathematics. At $120 for 2 shots, that’s $60 a shot!! (or even less if you factor in the normal rate of $20 hotel charges if I were to have bonked an FL, then it would work out to $50 per shot!!) Of course I will. Maybe try all 3 viets!!!

Thanks Thaiboy. Great girls. Great rates!!

Cheers

thaiboy
10-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Kumsia for all the above FR......:D

lglg666
10-10-2007, 09:46 AM
Thanks bro Thaiboy!!! for arranging a super last minute appointment and for
a good recommendation.

Reach hotel, message bro Thaiboy and go up to room. Knock on the door
and a petite fair girl with round eyes appears in a light grey night
gown. She looks syt and can speak chinese too. So communication is no
problem.

Well for Vietnamese....guess, services is lacking as compared to Thai girls.
In fact...cannot compare at all kekeke. But if one is prepared for this...then
it is a nice change.

Put condom for me and told her to be a cowgirl....she is "naturally wet"
no need for KY. So that is good....slowly she lower herself onto my didi. She
ride slowly....with a soft moaning....also naturally too and best of all, her CFM face.

After a good 15 min and she is also sweating and I turn her over. My turn came to service her and sucked on her light brown nips. Her pussy getting wetter liao. I get faster n faster. Pump her hard for 5 minutes. This is a
good position as i get to pump and rub her clits. Her moan was
louder. Finally unloaded..... Both of us were panting like mad
and sweating. She gave a deep moan of relieve. I can see her cheeks
were red.

Shower and tcss again until time. She is a chatty and friendly gal who make you feel comfortable.

Overall: Jessy
Looks - 8/10 ( a petite syt )
Body - 8/10 ( young and solid )
Boobs - 8/10 ( a nice handful. Yummy and firm )
BBBJ / BJ - didn't try.
FJ- 9/10
GF Feeling: 9/10
RTF: Definitely if Vit M allows also...got another 2 more of her Vietnamese friends to try kekeke.
Conclusion : for bro who want to try Vietnamese "syt" girl.

Up me....if you are happy with my FR. Thanks!

This is my 2nd time using Thaiboy's service and for that....good job and keep it up.

sleaguepunter
10-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Bro Thaiboy,

PM u yesterday with contact number, received your PM to wait for your sms. Till now i still waiting.......:rolleyes:

thaiboy
10-10-2007, 05:42 PM
Bro Thaiboy,

PM u yesterday with contact number, received your PM to wait for your sms. Till now i still waiting.......:rolleyes:

sent u sms yesterday but no reply from you btw i sent you again , cheers;)

hero619
10-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Bro

have send PM you waiting for your reply

joshua1628
10-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Bro Thaiboy,

You got the message.

Look forward to your sms to have a session with Anna.

Joshua

atomsgame
10-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Pl pm contact, normally where is the location?

raul1333
10-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Hi Bro,

PM you twice already .Keen on Annie.
Can adv

raul1333
10-10-2007, 09:57 PM
bro,

Pm you my hdphne no already.
keen on annie .:)

thaiboy
10-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Overall: Jessy
Looks - 8/10 ( a petite syt )
Body - 8/10 ( young and solid )
Boobs - 8/10 ( a nice handful. Yummy and firm )
BBBJ / BJ - didn't try.
FJ- 9/10
GF Feeling: 9/10
RTF: Definitely if Vit M allows also...got another 2 more of her Vietnamese friends to try kekeke.
Conclusion : for bro who want to try Vietnamese "syt" girl.

Up me....if you are happy with my FR. Thanks!

This is my 2nd time using Thaiboy's service and for that....good job and keep it up.

Kamsia....:p

roti_prata
11-10-2007, 02:09 AM
Had my first dealing with bro thaiboy.

Was sextisfied! especially with vietnamese blood

and lucky i left a piece. Although i got only 1 shot, i feel worth it

Ratings for JESSE:

Looks: 8/10 (quite syt)
BBBJ: 8/10 (soft, nibbling type of blow)
Body: 8.5/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: nope. must try other girls first

Thanks thaiboy for the discounted vietnamese dish

thaiboy
11-10-2007, 02:19 AM
Pl pm contact, normally where is the location?

Pls read my signature, my location is in JB, Malaysia :)

thaiboy
11-10-2007, 09:09 AM
PM enquiry on Viet SYT will reply asap to yr receiver;)

thaiboy
12-10-2007, 01:03 AM
.............:p

kawaguchi
12-10-2007, 01:04 AM
Long time never post FR.
Saw something fresh this time round, vietnamese so gave a try.
Ok straight to the point.
Here's the FR:

Overall: 7/10 Shiok new experience
Looks - 7/10 (abit different from live pics, pic looks better, not fair skinned)
Body - 7.5/10 ( nice curves though and nice legs)
Boobs - 6/10 ( B cup, saggy type , not very firm type)
BBBJ / BJ - 6/10 Not much suction, don't seem experienced on blowjobs.
FJ- 8/10 (pussy not tight but not loose as well, just right for me, have to instruct her to change position)
GF Feeling 8/10 (very cheerful lady, likes to joke with me even during the FJ)
RTF: depends on my time , although she requested me to RTF her instead :p

Pai sei for the guy who waited for me :p Actually i think the okt never you that I am still inside the room.

kawaguchi
12-10-2007, 01:06 AM
Forgot to put who i fucked, the girl i chose is Anna.

h

thaiboy
12-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Forgot to put who i fucked, the girl i chose is Anna.

h

Kumsia for your FR

pronaway
12-10-2007, 04:25 PM
Had a sexxion with Anna yesterday....
thought i had a bad day when i reach the location, the lift was underservicing, staircase door is one-sided (open from inside walkway only)!!! Damn, was thinking thats its such a bad day to bonk....:mad:

After 30 mins wait, finally got to press doorbell...
Well, she light up my day despite the waiting thingy at the lobby...
Anna was wearing a 1 pc dress, with nothing underneath, wow!!!
She was smiling and we were chatting while i finish my smoke...
Bros who like to chat can sure go for her, she knows at least 6 languages....
We converse in about 4 different languages for our sexxion...

Well, shower was alone, as i'm the first person and she has just shower...
She loves to talk and crack jokes, and when bonking, she knows how to get you in the mood sia....:rolleyes:
She doesn;t really take the lead, you gotta warm her up first and man, believe me, you will get what you have always wanted......She did something to me that was kinda kinky. hhahaha
I had trouble going for my second shot, but she wanted me to finish, wah lau eh.... alternate betrween HJ and BBBJ, still cannot, finally went into the wet wet hole and exploded.....very good service....

Overall: 8/10 good new viet experience
Looks - 7/10 her pics look better, but real person also not bad lehzzz.....
Body - 7/10 nice body but butt abit saggy (IMHO))
Boobs - 6/10 B cup, small brownish nips
BBBJ - 6/10 Not much suction, definitely lacking in skills here, but she is game for CIM(at least for my sexxion).
FJ- 8/10 various position, pretty tight...natural wetness.....
GF Feeling 8/10 can click with me, talk and joke with lotsa laughter during the sexxion, she even showed me her SMS from bros here who chat with her...
RTF: will try to do so b4 she goes back, if got time....... but would like to try bro thaiboy thai chicks first....

thaiboy
12-10-2007, 09:18 PM
RTF: will try to do so b4 she goes back, if got time....... but would like to try bro thaiboy thai chicks first....

Kumsia bro, ;)

pronaway
12-10-2007, 09:53 PM
Choose Yr VIET 100... 12-10-2007 06:54 PM what a fake fr

Damn:mad: , Didn't reaise i will get zap for posting my FR on thaiboy's Viet Anna... "what a fake fr", didn't bother to leave me a name to say thank you to........
Why like that???:confused:

Any kind bros who tried and tested Anna and knows that i'm posting a true opinion, please up me...

thanks.....

thaiboy
12-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Choose Yr VIET 100... 12-10-2007 06:54 PM what a fake fr

thanks.....

No worry bro....dont get so work up....i up for you tmr ok?:p

dantee
13-10-2007, 02:59 AM
When I went in it was abit wierd cause the conversation didn't really start till after the action started. She is quite cute and like to crack funny jokes.

Ended up talking alot of funny stuff. She's not those very pretty girl but when you look at her longer, you would find she is quite pretty.
In terms of service I was quite satisfied, she seems to really enjoy the whole process.

Overall: 7/10 good new viet experience
Looks - 7/10 She is quite tall and qutie a cute face
Body - 7/10 slim and very smooth
Boobs - 6/10 B cup but quite a handful
BBBJ - 6/10 Not much suction, but still alright
FJ- 8/10 her moans really make u high

GF Feeling 7/10 A seriously playful kitten

RTF: maybe there are more tempting gals to try from here =p

pronaway
13-10-2007, 10:04 AM
No worry bro....dont get so work up....i up for you tmr ok?:p

Thks Bro Thaiboy, await you upz for me....:D

fuzhi
13-10-2007, 01:53 PM
Hi, may i hv her contacts . pls sms or mail me at [email protected]

thanks

thaiboy
13-10-2007, 04:56 PM

up u 6 shots on yr backside :D

thaiboy
14-10-2007, 09:24 AM

wahhh bro...yr point suddenly shoot up after been zap by rabbit's eyes:D

thaiboy
14-10-2007, 02:47 PM
PMed replied those interested in Viet Chicks

longlyman1314
14-10-2007, 09:32 PM
faint , some bro zap me , 5555555555
I just have poor 15 and now reduced to 13 , faint ......

thaiboy
15-10-2007, 08:40 AM
faint , some bro zap me , 5555555555
I just have poor 15 and now reduced to 13 , faint ......

hahaha i think i hv given point to you before, cant up you this time:o

atomsgame
15-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Can pm contact?

thaiboy
15-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Can pm contact?

PM your contact no.,:rolleyes:

thaiboy
15-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Those pmed for viet gals replied

Loner69
16-10-2007, 12:37 AM
Bro i just pm u my contact hope to see a reply soon:D
Cheers~

Loner69
16-10-2007, 01:06 AM
Bro thaiboy. i just pm u my contact. Hope to see ur reply soon.
Cheers~

yang2487
16-10-2007, 04:07 AM
Those pmed for viet gals replied

Hi Bro Thaiboy,i already pm u but no reply from u yet.
Hope to hear from u soon.

petitelover05
16-10-2007, 04:26 AM
Tried a few girls under Bro Thaiboy...definitely value for $$...my bro see the girls at the door already salute liao. so dun hesitate to book any if u get attracted by the live pic... Next book...hopefully in 7hrs time!!..Tangmo...hard liao sia..haha..:p

thaiboy
16-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Bro thaiboy. i just pm u my contact. Hope to see ur reply soon.
Cheers~

contact you soonest....;)

pronaway
16-10-2007, 03:54 PM
wahhh bro...yr point suddenly shoot up after been zap by rabbit's eyes:D

Wah, finally i know its worthwhile to post honest FR, all TB's supporters knows that i'm true in the FR...
Thanks all bros who have upped me....:D

shiokmc
16-10-2007, 05:09 PM
ANNA

syt ... very sensual very patient ...excellent chinese !!

looks 9/10
bbbj 8/10 can even ciM !! keke
GFE 9.9/10 soliiiid

vkoolboi
16-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Looks mouth watering. Does any of them do AJ?

thaiboy
16-10-2007, 08:59 PM
ANNA

syt ... very sensual very patient ...excellent chinese !!

looks 9/10
bbbj 8/10 can even ciM !! keke
GFE 9.9/10 soliiiid

Thanks bro, how your arowana? cheers

low888888
17-10-2007, 01:42 AM
hey bro ,

can i have your contact??

my mail is [email protected]

thx

thaiboy
18-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Viet Anna still available

petitelover05
21-10-2007, 07:27 AM
Bro, here is my late FR for Tangmo.

Book this SYT from Bro TB for the earliest slot. Was told to go to Hotel XX instead of the usual TB's home ground.
Got there on time, msg Bro TB for the room no. and went up.
Dingdong and a tanned SYT with a just woke up look open the door. Wow, was thinking fresh for the day..haha..By the way, i bought donut for her breakfast..haha
Going in saw no bathtub, sian 1/2. but nvm. Bath was SOP cause standing up.
After the quick bath, dry up and hide under the blanket cause damn cold, Tangmo came and join me under the blanket to hug and we started to french. Got the GFE as she use her hand to stroke my 3rd leg (Ex use to do that). After 10mins, she then went south and did a "so-so" BBBJ (because i am a sucker for BBBJ and CIM), 5mins is all she spent before capping me for action.
Tight pussy that is good to pump, tried several position before cumming in missionary. Did not finish take 2nd shot because she give me tired look so sian 1/2, paid and bid goodbye.

Overall:

Looks : 7/10 (SYT, looks will grow)
Boobs : 7/10 ( me no like too big, A+ or B+ enough)
Bath : 5/10 (SOP, no bathtub)
BBBJ : 6/10 (Braces make it special, room for improvement)
FJ : 7.5/10 (Accommodating and tight, plus point)
Damage: As per TB offer (budget ORD promotion)
RTF : Nope (Want to save Vit M for other stock)

Remarks: Any bro who like SYT grab the promotion while stock last!!

bluedot
22-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Had a slot on friday afternoon with anna. Didn't enjoy that much. Worst experience compared to FRs posted re her. no frenching/kissing , she don't allow to see her bbbj on 2 occasions - used her hair to cover, no cim, clean her boobs immediately after I licked it, restricted movement on her boobs. Despite some plus point like can speak mandarin, tall,leggy, pretty,soft boobs, insist i have 2nd shot (though mechanical ) I can only rate max 5/10 overall.

weicong
22-10-2007, 12:23 AM
brother, i hope i am not too late to book Tangmo

I hope she has not go back yet, already pm u my contacts. looking forward to your reply.

yang2487
22-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Viet Anna still available

Bro thaiboy,annie and jessy went back already?

thaiboy
13-02-2008, 09:24 AM
Viet Anna is back

Name : Anna ( chio and naughty, 20 yr old speak chinese, cantonese and english)

HT 163, C- cupper 24 34

Service : Bbbj, Frenching, GFE

thaiboy
13-02-2008, 03:05 PM
Bkgs open ....