PDA

View Full Version : PCC problem

tabao11
16-02-2020, 07:23 AM
Guys,
Lately I don't even want to PCC. Meaningless to me. I think I can put an end to my sex life. Wife have zero interest on me. Actually she got offer me but must fast and no kiss, feel like I m beggar and pathetic. Stop begging 5 years ago and sleep separated. No love sweet feeling. Miss that feeling even though I tried create the environment, futile. She treat me like bill paying machine and house appliances repairman. Survived with PCC only. This stop of PCC caused another problem for me. Leaked out while sleeping. Sigh. Any solution?

cassanova
16-02-2020, 07:32 AM
For me also face the same problem as u

But once a while "eat" outside need to release mah

Lemonjuice
16-02-2020, 08:46 AM
If no kids, then seek divorce. No point carrying on the suffering for either on of you.

Guys,
Lately I don't even want to PCC. Meaningless to me. I think I can put an end to my sex life. Wife have zero interest on me. Actually she got offer me but must fast and no kiss, feel like I m beggar and pathetic. Stop begging 5 years ago and sleep separated. No love sweet feeling. Miss that feeling even though I tried create the environment, futile. She treat me like bill paying machine and house appliances repairman. Survived with PCC only. This stop of PCC caused another problem for me. Leaked out while sleeping. Sigh. Any solution?

Capricorn69
16-02-2020, 09:29 AM
Guys,

You need a good juagen :)

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=636171

malesg38
16-02-2020, 09:34 AM
i agree with another bro here, if totally no more feeling maybe divorce is better

Guys,

atbs
16-02-2020, 12:12 PM
The other thread mentioned YOLO.

tabao11
16-02-2020, 02:50 PM
It's irony that people can change so fast. Last time she said I m good looking, tall and nice that she wants it everyday. Now she said with or without me makes no difference... This is sad

Blue Blue
16-02-2020, 02:52 PM
It's irony that people can change so fast. Last time she said I m good looking, tall and nice that she wants it everyday. Now she said with or without me makes no difference... This is sad

do you got change or is her who change?

wwk88
16-02-2020, 03:10 PM
IMO... Bro.. move on. Got kid no kid also painfully move. Since u feel sour about being just an ATM(who dosent). I guess u got another 30 to 40 years. U dont want to be going around in circles with this issue. U got other better things to worry about. Get back your life.

Guys,

GoogleWebster
16-02-2020, 08:40 PM

She flipped prata so fast?

waaaaaa
16-02-2020, 08:52 PM
Honeymoon period and now live by days are diff. Maybe you are only keen to wack and release. Dun care she shiok anot? Honeymoon period she may be faking it. Or she may be eating outside

tabao11
16-02-2020, 09:48 PM
No For first few years she always ask for it. Now I ask for it but she just reluctant to give n want it end fast. I Warm up also cannot. She just want it ends asap.

nuclearkid
16-02-2020, 09:52 PM
Perhaps you have missed out something that may be making her unhappy. There is no reason why the change should be so drastic. Nobody can reasonably expect you to be ageless but if you have put on another 30kg and woefully out of shape, it's difficult for women to be turned on by it. Listening to your story, it would appear she has lost interest but surely she has a reason for it.

There is no obvious solution to your leaking issue, just jack off for the sake of releasing the pent up pressure.

tabao11
17-02-2020, 06:01 AM
Actually it's the contrary. My BMi back to healthy and fit region. I lost 10kg from a fat man to a very fit guy and looks younger.
She told she had hormone change. That's all all. I found it very weird. But it's OK. I chat with my lady close friends. Some said possible some said even like this no lady don't like a warm hug by her fit hubby...

hubber28
17-02-2020, 09:38 AM
I believe there are such female that turn stone (no feelings). They are human like men who I will turn to stone when come to particular anyone.

Feel her in her shoes n maybe go for a marriage therapy session first tgt before deciding what to do next?

Happiness takes 2 hands to clapped or flapped. Well, I rather see the behind big pictures then just focus on PCC. To rekindle the feelings or end it and move might good for both of you. Handle it the mature normal way. Avoiding escaping isn't the answer.

sxem
17-02-2020, 02:57 PM
Certainty and stability are anti seductive.

Women always say that they want a stable relationship so they can love one man with all their heart yadayada, at the end of the day, she gets bored and this kind of nonesense and stunts happen.

Marriage isn't worth it these days.

tabao11
17-02-2020, 10:58 PM
Agreed. Please think twice before getting. Don't be like me regretting it for the rest of my life... I think I will learn to 放下凡心learn to let go...

shhhhh
18-02-2020, 07:09 AM
Agreed. Please think twice before getting. Don't be like me regretting it for the rest of my life... I think I will learn to 放下凡心learn to let go...

Better to divorce! Life's too short to be living like this. Especially when you're younger, you have other opportunities. If you wait till you're old and haggard then divorce... by then any opportunities are purely transactional. Don't you suspect she might be cheating? Given your looks and your height... wouldn't there be other ladies who hinted or hit on you?

Xgenre
18-02-2020, 07:44 AM
Actually she got offer me but must fast and no kiss, feel like I m beggar and pathetic.

You should have taken the opportunity and then make her so high she comes back to you to beg for more. Then who is the beggar?

When she said hormonal change, it sounds like she meant emotional change. Most ladies are self conscious about their body (after child birth especially). Every day when they shower, they see their unattractive bodies and insecurities may set in. Did you continue to reassure her that she is pretty and still sexy to you? Or do you talk to your wife like a colleague? Some guys talk to their wife like a colleague. How they talk to a colleague at work is how they talk to their wife at home. All about getting things done and solving the tasks for the day.

Women need reassurance from the guys in their lives. Reassurance is not pampering with presents. It is pampering with words of praise. Try it. The best guys I know can talk to their 40 plus year old wives like as if their wives are still in their 20s. Of course wife happy lah. When you are on the way home at night, do you call her to check if she wants supper? If she wants, you can buy home for her. Even if she does not want, she already know you think of her and that is good enough for most ladies.

grouchycabi
18-02-2020, 05:15 PM

How old are you and your wife?

tabao11
18-02-2020, 08:28 PM
I m 42 she is 38.

It's OK. I already tried my best. I am giving up sex. I will focus on spiritual thing. Learn to be devoted to this universe