PDA

View Full Version : Choose Yr SYTssssssss, Sweet, Cute, Sexy, Slutty, GST included all for 120 90 2

thaiboy
06-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Name : Som

HT 158 , C cupper, 24 34

Service : 20 yrs old SYT's service

Name : Tangmo

HT 165, A+ cupper to B, 24 35

Name : Sara

Ht 162, B+ cupper, 24 34

Name : Lin

Ht 160 , B+ to C cupper, 24 35

Service : MP ....BBBJ ,CIM , etc

All above for 120 90 2 all tax and GST included:D Live Pigs up asap once taken

Stanley25
06-10-2007, 10:14 PM
can pm me ur number? i am interested...

Casten
07-10-2007, 12:56 AM
Tangmo looks like the Chinese Media Corp artiste.... the new syt gal....
Shall camp here for FR and perhaps more pics. :D

newt
07-10-2007, 01:09 AM
bro how to contact you? pls check pm then, thx.

bluetooth
07-10-2007, 01:40 AM
OMIGAWD.. Brother Thaiboy really outdoing everyone.. hahaha! Paiseh for not doing a FR for the last girl i go to.. but must say one thing, Brother Thaiboy's girls all got standard one.. :)

spartan888
07-10-2007, 09:54 AM
Hi bro,

thanks for the fab pics..

can leave your contact?how to contact you?

benjerry
07-10-2007, 10:14 AM
camping here for live pigs :D

syt.guy
07-10-2007, 10:15 AM
Bro,

Som boobs are natural or enhanced?

LordHorny
07-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Naughty naughty Thaiboy

You are tempting us again with 4 well priced yummy ANGELS:D

ahlaw73
07-10-2007, 03:59 PM
LIN = 9/10 overall service .

Hope to see Justyna , miss the boat last time.

Thanks Bro Thaiboy

cheers

trillseeker
07-10-2007, 06:53 PM
FR on Tangmo - 7 Oct 07

Have a session with Tangmo this afternoon. When up room when given info by bro thaiboy. Was greeted by a SYT in a black lace lingerie. SHe pulled me in the room and soon we started frenching. Wah damn hot man! Action proceed from there and ended up stripping, frenching, painting and making it out and finishing in missionary position. Took a break after quick shower and she lay in bed beside me to TCSS for a while. Soon our lips meet again and the action started for 2nd round with missionary, sideways and finish in doggie. Was surprised to finish 2 shots within an hour as not may FLs can stimulate me to do so.

Looks: 8/10 (Pretty, innocent look)
Body: 8/10 (Slim young body, no fats, fair)
Boobs: 7/10 (only Cup A to B-. Not for boobs lovers but good enough for me)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Almost CIM but able to control)
GFE: 9/10 (Very sweet, just like making out with my GF)
RTF: Yes!

Thanks to bro for bringing another gem to us after Justyna and Tat have left. Two thumbs up for thaiboy!

getalife
08-10-2007, 01:01 AM
FR on Tangmo.

SYT
Slim with Nice Body.
Boobs to match, small but natural.
Overall Good service with BBBJ 69 FJ.

Trust me, worthwhile bonk.

ntyntyster
08-10-2007, 01:11 AM
Just back from oversea trip last night, login and saw this SYTss thread from bro Thai Thai, hehehehehehehehehehe fast hands fast legs booked a slot for SOM.......and here it goes

Looks: 7/10 at first, 7.5 once in the room, the more you see the more she grow on you
Body: 8/10 slim with no fats, small build, damm syt look like those 15 years old student with braces, no smell tight pussy
Boobs: 9/10 100% real real real stuff, B+ or C- with sharp nipple
BBBJ: 7/10 not too good or not too bad
GFE: 7/10 cute sweet, nice real moan, making this old man back to teenages
RTF : Sure with this kind of stocks and pricing you cant find anywhere but now i aming for TANGMO AND SARA WAHHHHHHHH:D

Hands and legs up for bro thai.

thaiboy
08-10-2007, 03:18 AM
Kumsia for all the above FR;)

TigerGuy
08-10-2007, 04:04 AM
hope thaiboy can contact me.........

thaiboy
08-10-2007, 09:42 AM
Read PM......will contact soonest:D live PIGS up

thaiboy
08-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Live PIGS up...........

TigerGuy
08-10-2007, 11:26 AM
still nothing heard from u..........

:o

Keng
08-10-2007, 11:33 AM
Nice gals...

But i still waiting for that someone's return, hopefully soon...:)

Cheers,

thaiboy
08-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Nice gals...

But i still waiting for that someone's return, hopefully soon...:)

Cheers,

Both blood sisters will be back together soon.....as per your wait maybe u would like to chiong some SYTsss i mean real syt to make your little bro happy....would reco u sara, tangmo, viet jessy damm sweet fair innocent:D

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 08:04 AM
All PMed for viet spring roll will received our reply soonest

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 10:30 AM
SYT'S PROMOTION 100 90 2 TILL DEPARTURE........:D

HT 158 , C cupper, 24 34

ntyntyster
09-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Went for my RTF on Sara early this morn decided to write an FR on her after a shocking experince from the 1st time i try her 2 days ago.

Jack what have you taught her?? is so difference from the 1st time i met her? Today she like mad female horny dog, i got RAPE once i step into the room.:D

Fr on SYT Sara
==================

Look : 7.5/10 ( innocent girl next door look, told me 20 but look like 18)

Body : 9/10 ( Slim with very nice long legs, no tummy, like her diamond ring on her belly damm sexy)

Boobs : 8/10 ( Big B to C cup, very soft with those young nipples, can see seldom got sucks)

Pussy : 10 /10 ( small, very fresh and clean with no smell, she got very horny when get lick can see she love it)

BBBJ : 7/10 ( need improvement but she still young la forgive her)

Frenching : 10/10 ( from i step in can french till i go out, bros like frenching alots should go for her)

FJ : 7/10 ( willing to learn and try many position)

Attitude : 9/10 ( speak quite good english)

GFE : 8/10 ( keep asking if i'm ok with her service)

Damages : 120 + tips 30

RTF : Maybe her last day in sg, i trying to book Tangmo but very hard to get slots

Hope bros like my FR and give me some points, dont know who the mother fucker zap me for 1 point leaving a massage that he have a bad session, if you have a bad session then why come zap me , go zap thaiboy la cbkia

all4great2
09-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Wah Piang ... suddenly so many SYTs from Thailand, Vietnam, China, Korea etc flooding this forum, how to tahan. Have to start drawing down on my reserves from savings bank and sperm bank again liao :D

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Fr on SYT Sara
==================

Kumsia for yr great support sir;)

alex1uswe1
09-10-2007, 05:41 PM
FR on SOM

Feeling horny after woke up and starts to PM Thaiboy for an appointment with SOM. Fast respond from the bro and quickly rush down to meet the gal. I will cut short about the things that happened in room but one thing for sure is the whole session is great. One more thing I must mention is this gal service is GOOD!!! And she looks more 17 or 18yrs like a teenage gal than a 20yrs.:eek:

Anyway the below is my impression:p

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 small and petite like those school gal!!!
Boobs: 8/10 easily hardened when aroused
BBBJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10 manage to click with her and very nice feeling
RTF : YES

Thanks Thaiboy

dasmond
09-10-2007, 06:54 PM
thai boy bro...i lost my handphone and lost your contact..my previous number was 98993434...please get me on my new number 82082038...thanks a million.....

thaiboy
09-10-2007, 06:59 PM
thai boy bro...i lost my handphone and lost your contact..my previous number was...please get me on my new number thanks a million.....

bro delete yr hp no., asap, fast fast......i will contact you soonest, i now who are you;)

thaiboy
10-10-2007, 07:50 AM
SYT'S PROMOTION 100 90 2 TILL DEPARTURE........

HT 158 , C cupper, 24 34

ntyntyster
10-10-2007, 09:27 AM
Thank Jack for the Last min arrangement on Tangmo!! This my 3RD SYT bonk after back from my oversea trip.
I just love SYT hahaha old man like me " OLD COW EAT GREEN GRASS"

Fr on SYT Tangmo
==================

Look : 8/10 ( Dam SYT, at first wanted to reject becos look a Like my next door friend's daughter but who's care i don't
want my little bro goes back without anything, Jack her live pic don't make her justice, she look better la!!!)

Body : 8/10 ( Slim with very nice long legs, no tummy,)

Boobs : 6/10 ( A cupper, i give low point becos i love big boobs)

Pussy : 8/10 ( small and tight with no smell, she love to be eaten)

BBBJ : 9/10 ( long enough, she love sucking, suck with passion)

Frenching : 11/10 ( another love frenching like sara but tangmo frenching with more passion and feeling )

FJ : 9/10 ( all kind of karma sutra positiong you can think of)

Attitude : 9/10 ( hardworking )

GFE : 8/10 (never leave me alone for the 90 min )

Damages : 120 + tips 30

RTF : i fucking confused???? sara or tangmo, in my heart i'm thinking of vietnam SYT's, i love fair skin girls,Jessy or Annie?? i confuse here too, i try all then, wait for my vietnam syt fr.

wpns
10-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Tb

Pm u for Som SLOT

await for ur reply

U change ur hp no? (just curious)

:)

ntyntyster
10-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Oh ya, just want to add something into my fr which i forgot, Tangmo is a Uni Student 1st year, i got some of her real life pictures from her handphone, i show some to you guys,

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1238184_.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com)

ntyntyster
10-10-2007, 05:14 PM
she only 19 year old, tangmo with her uni uniform, pls up me if u like those pictures i posted :)

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1238186_.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com)

thaiboy
10-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Thank you bro ntyntyster, i owe you big dinner hehehehehe, i have uploaded Tangmo's pigs u email me into my group, nice and good 1 ;)

powertool69
10-10-2007, 06:18 PM
FR on Lin - 10 Oct 07

Long time never bonk Thai chic liao. So booked my session with ThaiBoy. Have a session with Lin this afternoon. When up room, was greeted by soft-spoken lady in a light green lace lingerie hiding behind the door. Smile at me & invited me in. First impression of her look was not too good. However, her look grows on you (耐看)。 I sat on the bed & small talk with her. I am quite impressed that Lin can converse quite well in English. After 10mins of chatting, she ask me want a massage. & so she do it. Quite relaxing (said she learned from her friends back in BKK).

After about 20mins of massage, I starts to touch her body 7 she responded well. Caress her 34C... Real stuffs!Firm & nice light brown nipples that sharpen as you twist it. I serviced her first.... cat-bath her shoulder,nuts waist..... and you know what lah.... She quivers with joy as I move southward. She starts to soft moans as I lick her and she started to thrush her hip & pussy into my face & shivered uncontrollably. Alas, after about 10 mins she let out a soft voice..... "I'm cumming....."

She rest awhile... then she asked me to lie down on the bed & she wanna service me now. She's eager to please. Her BBBJ is one of the better one which I have experienced in all my many years of cheonging. She blowed me till I cannot tahan.... almost explode. Ask her to stop & capped me. FJ - many style... she rode on me, I missionary on her. Carry her to the dressing table...Carry her back to the bed & finished her in missionary.

She's very accommodating, very gentle & soft-spoken.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Pretty, innocent look... Will slowly grow on u)
Body: 8/10 ("Bak Chai", no fats, Slightly dark skin)
Boobs: 7/10 (Cup C-. Firm, Solid Real Stuffs! Small light brown nips)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Almost CIM but lucky ask her to BERHENTI!!!)
Service: 10/10 (No rushing, accomodating)
GFE: 9/10 (Very gentle, sweet & soft spoken, my type)
RTF: What Do You Think?

Damage : $100 + Tips (more then usual).

My humble opinion..... Lin is worth all that I've paid for + a FAT tips. Many times better then some of those PRC ktv gals....(Not much services from them)

Thanks Bro... ThaiBoy

powertool69
10-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Sorry... double posting...:p

Long time nvr post liao.... Rusty

thaiboy
10-10-2007, 10:14 PM
FR on Lin - 10 Oct 07

She's very accommodating, very gentle & soft-spoken.

Looks: 7.5/10 (Pretty, innocent look... Will slowly grow on u)
Body: 8/10 ("Bak Chai", no fats, Slightly dark skin)
Boobs: 7/10 (Cup C-. Firm, Solid Real Stuffs! Small light brown nips)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Almost CIM but lucky ask her to BERHENTI!!!)
Service: 10/10 (No rushing, accomodating)
GFE: 9/10 (Very gentle, sweet & soft spoken, my type)
RTF: What Do You Think?

Damage : $100 + Tips (more then usual).

Kamsia ....

all4great2
10-10-2007, 11:25 PM
FR on SOM

Our lovely island just got flooded by a sudden influx of delicious looking SYT! Was comtemplating whether to go for Kimchi, Pho or Tomyum and finally decided on Som after seeing her pics (very cute looking like one of my favourite Vivian Hsu).

Petite, shapely and looks much younger than 20 years old. Had a really good session except for abit of lack of communication cos' I dun speak Thai. Still was told that she is a 1st year uni student and she was trying to teach me the correct pronounciation of her name Som as in Som Tom (papaya salad) :D

Ratings:-
Looks: 8/10 (so cute)
Body: 8/10 (petite and very nice figure)
Boobs: 7/10 (B+ perky boobs)
BBBJ: 7.5/10 (this is the 2nd time I got to enjoy the 'Hacks' bbbj treatment, u guys should try it too:D )
FJ: 7/10 (difficult to execute on small single bed)

thaiboy
11-10-2007, 02:16 AM
Thanks for all the Pm and support n will sms to you horny guys device tmr asap;)

roti_prata
11-10-2007, 02:21 AM
I had tangmo

Looks:7.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Service: 7.5/10

Thank you, thaiboy

thaiboy
11-10-2007, 02:24 AM
http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i1238184_.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com)

This photo look damm cute and young;) thanks anyway

thaiboy
11-10-2007, 09:04 AM
SYT'S PROMOTION 100 90 2 TILL DEPARTURE........

HT 158 , C cupper, 24 34

alien69
11-10-2007, 09:29 AM
where is the departure date? I need to plan my booking

thaiboy
11-10-2007, 09:33 AM
where is the departure date? I need to plan my booking

next few days;)

petrolheadsg
11-10-2007, 10:28 AM
bro sent you pm want to make booking now....pls respond asap Tks!

topcook1
11-10-2007, 10:41 AM
bro sent you pm want to make booking now....pls respond asap Tks!

Same here...No response

petrolheadsg
11-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Biz must be too good heheh...oh well moving on....unless some bro here can pm me number right now

Dark9
11-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Had a session with Tangmo yesterday evening and I think it warrants an FR. Those used to my usual FR style will be a bit thrown by this one I think. The main problem is that I have no idea what to rate this gal. So many nice things to say, but also so many areas that need improvement. Anyway here is the recap, my thoughts and points will follow.

Arrived at location on the dot, parked the car and smsed bro Jacky. Was feeling pretty good and anticipation was high. Took the lift up to and walked to the room, quickly hitting the bell. In moments the door was opened buy an STY in a pink nightie. Firt impression was one of surprise. This gal really looked like your gal next door. Not stunningly beautiful, but average looking I would say. She took my hand and led me inside and immediately I felt what was to be a norm for the whole session, this gal was a livewire. She was giggling and laughing and basically having fun. But the first words out of her mouth were “speak thai?” and I could literally see the disappointment written on her face when I said no. the reason for this will be apparent later.

We then tried (yes, tried with little success) to communicate, about if I had had dinner etc etc. I know about 2 words in thai, yes and no. So as you can imagine it was really a chicken talking to a duck. She used signed language to ask me if I wanted to shower, and quickly undressed me. The shower was extremely SOP, but her au natural boobies and eraser size nipples had me raring to go. After a thorough cleaning of even my feet, we both dried off and moved to the bed. (Bro TB take note, twin beds not ideal, better to have at least one queen size) we both got under the covers and started very slow, just cuddling and kissing and frenching. This gal was born with lips that just begged to be kissed. Her hands all the while were roaming, and ended up playing with my little bro. as I was already hard and ready, I didn’t need much prompting. She started a very basic cathbath and moved down to my dick, giving little licks along the shaft and head. Here, it was evident she was inexperienced as her BBBJ was pretty weak. She could only take my head into her mouth and couldn’t go any deeper. Also suction was minimal. I soon pulled her back up to me as I thought her frenching was a lot more fun. After about 5 minutes of intense frenching and of mutual masturbation, she grabbed the CD and tried to put it on. Here, her inexperience showed again as she struggled and in the end I had to cap myself. But then she basically sit on my dick and pushed it straight in with a moan. SHE WAS REALLY TIGHT. Started in cowgirl, and then moved to sitting and then to missionary…I knew I couldn’t hand on long, was about to burst. Switched back to cowgirl which I think she was good at and her grinding soon had me exploding. She lay on me for a bit, catching her breath and then removed the CD for me. We both went to clean up, and again there was the constant flirting and laughing, but it was sign language all the way.

We both got back under the sheets and just lay with each other, cuddling, watching channel V. I really needed the time to recover. We just spooned and I was on the verge of drifting off to sleep, but unbeknown to me she had turned around to face me and started kissing me lightly on the tip of my nose and just brushing my lips with hers. Very very GFE at this point. Again the furious frenching and the kissing and then I started moving down. Her natural small b’s with their eraser head nipples were delicious and she loved them being sucked and licked. Moved all the way to her pink pussy and started eating her out. Have to say, she also enjoys her clit being stroked. In minutes I had her literally humping my face. I then switched positions with her and this is where her service standard shows. Since my bro wasn’t fully recovered, she spent a good 10 minutes on my dick, sucking and licking and getting my little bro to stand at attention. Have to say, extremely hardworking. She capped me (again with my assistance) and mounted me. Her delectable cowgirl with the grinding was quickly followed with squats. This time I knew I could last much longer so switched to missionary and pushed her legs up high on my shoulders. Switched again to sitting, so I could enjoy her lips and her intense frenching. She then pulled me down back to missionary as I knew she wanted to peel the press of my dick against her clit. After almost 20 minutes of furious fucking, I knew I was about to cum. Just wanted to end in my favorite position, doggie. Quickly had her turn over and entered from the rear. Her tightness made the sensation so intense that within a couple of minutes I had shot the second round. She cleaned up the CD for me and we both went to the bath to clean up again. There was again the constant flirting; but the language barrier was really a problem. Once we were done, I got dressed, paid and left. Didn’t even use the full 90 minutes. Left with about 15 minutes still on the clock, rare that a FL can make me go 2 rounds so fast, so have to give her credit for that.

Ok that was the FR, here are my thoughts. I think if you like SYT and have a fantasy of bonking the gal next door, then you should consider Tangmo. Don’t expect MP service though, her inexperience is extremely evident. If you are patient and can spend time teaching, it may be a rewarding experience. She is very fun and excitable, with a constant smile on her face. Can almost pass her off for a Japanese school girl. An important prerequisite I think is that you must speak thai to get the full experience from this gal. Otherwise the language barrier is huge and it does affect the overall experience. I would highly recommend this gal to anyone who can speak passable thai (it would be a super deal at the current damage), otherwise if u cant speak any thai, think long and hard. Bro TB has better english speaking selections in his stable I think.

Here are my points… a bit confusing I know, and I have no idea what to rate her overall so I wont. I would say the experience was mixed. Really wished I spoke thai.

Looks: 6.5/10 (really gal next door, cute cute pattern, not drop dead gorgeous)
Body: 7/10 (young lean body, smallish boobs though)
BBBJ: 5/10 (disappointing. Mostly due to her inexperience and lack of technique and depth)
Frenching: 9/10 (very very into tongue fights, and lips are extremely kissable)
FJ: 8/10 (quite a few variations on the standard positions, and very proactive)
GFE: 7/10 (really cute and fun, language barrier was the only problem.)
RTF: not likely, cause I cant speak thai…. Lol.

Cheers!
dark9

Dark9
11-10-2007, 04:28 PM
forget to say thanx to bro TB. keep in bringing in the gems at your superb value. lol.

cameltoe4
11-10-2007, 07:04 PM
er,

newbie here, but what does MP service mean?

thaiboy
12-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Double posting

thaiboy
12-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Had a session with Tangmo yesterday evening and I think it warrants an FR.

Here are my points… a bit confusing I know, and I have no idea what to rate her overall so I wont. I would say the experience was mixed. Really wished I spoke thai.

Looks: 6.5/10 (really gal next door, cute cute pattern, not drop dead gorgeous)
Body: 7/10 (young lean body, smallish boobs though)
BBBJ: 5/10 (disappointing. Mostly due to her inexperience and lack of technique and depth)
Frenching: 9/10 (very very into tongue fights, and lips are extremely kissable)
FJ: 8/10 (quite a few variations on the standard positions, and very proactive)
GFE: 7/10 (really cute and fun, language barrier was the only problem.)
RTF: not likely, cause I cant speak thai…. Lol.

Cheers!
dark9

Kamsia...continue to have More Thai Saliva and Thai cunt juice ..should be able to speak thai soon...:p

famous.c
12-10-2007, 01:25 AM
Here's my FR on SOM.. SOM is by far the best FL i tried and all i can do is to salute Thaiboy for this GEM..

Arrived to the place abit late about 10 mins. However, i regretted to be late!! haha.. SOM is really good! After i receive the room number, i chiong up to the room and press the bell.. What appear in front of mi after the door opened is a short, sweet and very adorable girl welcoming mi in.. maybe we got this chemistry la.. we started to chat like we know each other very well even though my thai suxs and her eng is not really good. haha.. Soon SOM prompted to shower and i agree so we went to the bathroom..

She was very cheeky keep tickling me haha.. During bath, everything was quite normal just that she keep playing around with my nipples and giggle around.. then we proceed to the bed for the real action to start ...

Before we start, we french like nobodys business like we are really lovers haha..In bed she started off with a catbath and bbbj. She bbbj was really good.. very good suction and she is by far the best bbbj i ever tried... slow and smooth.. Then we tried a 69.. her pussy was clean and no weird smell were present. After around 5 mins, she capped mi and started off with a cowgal. we did a couple of position before i came. She is tight and was afraid that i might hurt her so i keep asking her if she is feeling any miscomfort hehe.. That rounds up the first shot haha...

Then we went to the bathroom to have a quick wash up.. Again she was playing with my nipples again.. haha..

After the quick wash up, we laid in the bed and TCSS for awhile.. she is really sweet and the GFE feeling was great , really enjoyed the time with her.. We started to french again like nobodys business for quite awhile.. She then started to aroused my little bro and soon started to "work".. thats wat she say la haha,.. bbbj mi for around 5 mins before i started to give her my "work" back on her haha.. started to "work" from east to west, from north to south.. I can see that she enjoyed it and felt the tickling feeling at the pussy.. So after "working", she capped mi on for the second part.. As usual, we started off with cowgal following a couple of position.. Second shot came quite awhile..

After the shot, we had a quick bath again. Then went to the bed to relax. We start chatting with alot of things and i forgot that i had my session over.. haha.. She was really sweet. didnt tell mi that my session was over.. haha.. So i paid her and left the room.. before i leave she gave mi a kiss on my lips.. haha.. how sweet was she.. haha..

Here is my rating..
Face: 9/10 (she is very much to my likings.. minus 1 point because her hair is not short haa)
Body: 9/10 (petite, slim, great body)
BBBJ: 8.5/10(wonderful haha)
Frenching: 10/10 ( like nobodys business)
FJ: 8.5/10 ( she was quite tight)
RTF: YES!!! already ask thaiboy for the next session haha...
Thanks thaiboy by alot haha...

yanz
12-10-2007, 02:16 AM
met tangmo this afternoon, really a school girl. very talkative and enthusiastic but inexperienced. i think she speaks alittle english as well. however if u r looking for a syt to make yourself feel young once more she's the one. now for the bros into stats...

face - 7
body - 7
fj - 7.5
frenching - 8.5
attitude - 8.8

thaiboy
12-10-2007, 08:25 AM
face - 7
body - 7
fj - 7.5
frenching - 8.5
attitude - 8.8

Thanks for your support;)

thaiboy
12-10-2007, 11:04 AM
FR extract from PM

Here's my FR on SOM.. SOM is by far the best FL i tried and all i can do is to salute Thaiboy for this GEM..

Arrived to the place abit late about 10 mins. However, i regretted to be late!! haha.. SOM is really good! After i receive the room number, i chiong up to the room and press the bell.. What appear in front of mi after the door opened is a short, sweet and very adorable girl welcoming mi in.. maybe we got this chemistry la.. we started to chat like we know each other very well even though my thai suxs and her eng is not really good. haha.. Soon SOM prompted to shower and i agree so we went to the bathroom..

She was very cheeky keep tickling me haha.. During bath, everything was quite normal just that she keep playing around with my nipples and giggle around.. then we proceed to the bed for the real action to start ...

Before we start, we french like nobodys business like we are really lovers haha..In bed she started off with a catbath and bbbj. She bbbj was really good.. very good suction and she is by far the best bbbj i ever tried... slow and smooth.. Then we tried a 69.. her pussy was clean and no weird smell were present. After around 5 mins, she capped mi and started off with a cowgal. we did a couple of position before i came. She is tight and was afraid that i might hurt her so i keep asking her if she is feeling any miscomfort hehe.. That rounds up the first shot haha...

Then we went to the bathroom to have a quick wash up.. Again she was playing with my nipples again.. haha..

After the quick wash up, we laid in the bed and TCSS for awhile.. she is really sweet and the GFE feeling was great , really enjoyed the time with her.. We started to french again like nobodys business for quite awhile.. She then started to aroused my little bro and soon started to "work".. thats wat she say la haha,.. bbbj mi for around 5 mins before i started to give her my "work" back on her haha.. started to "work" from east to west, from north to south.. I can see that she enjoyed it and felt the tickling feeling at the pussy.. So after "working", she capped mi on for the second part.. As usual, we started off with cowgal following a couple of position.. Second shot came quite awhile..

After the shot, we had a quick bath again. Then went to the bed to relax. We start chatting with alot of things and i forgot that i had my session over.. haha.. She was really sweet. didnt tell mi that my session was over.. haha.. So i paid her and left the room.. before i leave she gave mi a kiss on my lips.. haha.. how sweet was she.. haha..

Here is my rating..
Face: 9/10 (she is very much to my likings.. minus 1 point because her hair is not short haa)
Body: 9/10 (petite, slim, great body)
BBBJ: 8.5/10(wonderful haha)
FJ: 8.5/10 ( she was quite tight)
RTF: YES!!! already ask thaiboy for the next session haha...
Thanks thaiboy by alot haha...

dantee
13-10-2007, 03:21 AM
I see there is not alot of FR on SOM but decided to choose her as her looks is quite unique and seductive.

What appeared was very much different when I first saw her, she is so much cuter than she looks into the picture.
She was very friendly and the way she behaves is so adorable.
The bathing as per was normal but than the session was quite funny.
Both were lying on the bed than she said okay start !!

Her body is really very small but her boobs even though are not huge are just right for her frame. And most important they are real. After her catbath she said okay u work, which suited me fine cause I like to work my magic.

After the first session I was quite tired, but after her BBBJ, within 10 mins we started our session 2.

She is really a very cute gal and likes to make funny jokes and joke about.

Face: 9/10 she is really very very cute
Body: 9/10 (her body is very small but proportionate)
Boobs : A to B. But wonderful to hold
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Good enough for me
FJ: 8.5/10 (for a small frame gal)
RTF: YES!!! very tempted but low on vit m

thaiboy
13-10-2007, 09:15 AM
new stock arrived name MINT......100% OL with OL's kind of service, 120 90 2:D

LordHorny
13-10-2007, 12:13 PM
new stock arrived name MINT......100% OL with OL's kind of service, 120 90 2:D

Your group no piggs of MINT leh

thaiboy
13-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Your group no piggs of MINT leh

uploaded liao;)

botak3318
14-10-2007, 02:31 AM
My FR on SOM

Had my session with Som last nite. First time with a thai girl, i have a very good experience. Had a really good session, Below are the Ratings:-

Looks: 9/10 (Very cute)
Body: 9/10 (petite and very nice figure)
Boobs: 8/10 (B+ perky boobs, nice soft nipple)
BBBJ: 8/10
Frenching: 10/10 (French non stop)
FJ: 8/10 (NAtural Nice moan, not fake )

Overall, i will try to RTF again before she leave but i will try others before RTF.

Nice one Thaiboy.

thaiboy
14-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Overall, i will try to RTF again before she leave but i will try others before RTF.

Nice one Thaiboy.

Kumsia bro, cheers;)

thaiboy
14-10-2007, 02:48 PM
PMed replied to those interested in Thai SYTss

famous.c
14-10-2007, 06:04 PM
sorry arh thaiboy.. keep disturbing u for the time slot.. haah

thaiboy
15-10-2007, 08:38 AM
sorry arh thaiboy.. keep disturbing u for the time slot.. haah

ya wait i kill you hahhahaha ;)

thaiboy
15-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Promotion till departure..........100 90 2;)

HT 158 , C cupper, 24 34

100 90 2

100 90 2

famous.c
15-10-2007, 03:09 PM
[QUOTE=thaiboy;2328172]Promotion till departure..........100 90 2;)

HT 158 , C cupper, 24 34

100 90 2

SOM here i come!!!. cannot wait sia..

thaiboy
15-10-2007, 09:34 PM
[QUOTE=thaiboy;2328172]Promotion till departure..........100 90 2;)

HT 158 , C cupper, 24 34

100 90 2

SOM here i come!!!. cannot wait sia..

hehehehe come faster;)

thaiboy
16-10-2007, 08:44 AM
Promotion till departure..........100 90 2

HT 158 , C cupper, 24 34

100 90 2

100 90 2

thaiboy
18-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Last few days....:p

incubus
19-10-2007, 09:31 AM
bro pm u contact le. pls contact me back asap. thanks.

xxcheer
19-10-2007, 07:09 PM
just back from a tiring session.
those bro who have yet to try, got to try

Looks: 7/10 (Cute girl, look young)
Body: 7/10 (small & petite )
Boobs: 8/10 (soft boob. good to feel)
BBBJ: 8/10(Almost CIM, got to stop her)
Frenching: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (never put jelly, natural CUM)
GFE: 10/10(hug non stop. got feeding on some snacks at halftime)

surbana
19-10-2007, 11:18 PM
Can any kind soul help me to restore my points??I was a bystander and got zapped in a conflict...Thanks...

FlingFling
21-10-2007, 02:14 AM
This will be a short FR. Went to the room and allowed her to have her lunch first.... (Bro Thaiboy, u 4gotten to get her the spoon :D .....)

After her lunch, went to bath (SOP). Next, action began and she began giving me a catbath then BBBJ. After a while, my turn to service her and with some painting and fondling of her soft breasts, her lovehole became wet (even though she standby some KY, telling myself dun need liao). Aw I began to finger her to make her wetter before she capped me and rode me.

We switched to a few positions before I explode into her wet lovehole. We then bath and rest on the bed. I then suggested to her that I rest first (cos I intend to have 1 shot this time) and she lay beside me, rest her head on my chest and we cuddled and both of us dozed off........ Just like a couple:p

Time flies and the next bro slot is reaching so paid her with a small tip and left.

In summary(IMHO):
Looks: 7/10 (Cute, young girl)
Body: 7/10 (petite, slim like a schoolgirl - Actually she told me she study acting back home)
Boobs: 7/10 (real, soft, just nice for her frame. Could be better if more handful...)
BBBJ: 7/10 (can be improved cos I m a BBBJ lover)
GFE: 8/10 (make u feel at ease, chatty girl, hug and kisses)
Frenching: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
RTF : Sure, but she leaving soon....... Vitamin M running low..

So brothers go get her before she leaves especially if you are looking for the time when you are younger (she told me she is 20 years old) and making out with your gf then..... Cheers.

getalife
21-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Thank Thaiboy for arranging a session for RTF with Tangmo on Friday.

A quick FR as follows.

Service very good and consistent from the first time. Did not opt for shower as I think its a waste of time, shower alone and got down to bed with great foreplay, came the cat bath n BBBJ, good suction n finally FJ with genuine stereo.

Great rates, great bonk!!

Think she is leaving soon.

thaiboy
21-10-2007, 01:10 PM
So brothers go get her before she leaves especially if you are looking for the time when you are younger (she told me she is 20 years old) and making out with your gf then..... Cheers.

heheheh bro look at your point!!!! now u got power of 1 liao:D

thaiboy
21-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Thank Thaiboy for arranging a session for RTF with Tangmo on Friday.

A quick FR as follows.

Service very good and consistent from the first time. Did not opt for shower as I think its a waste of time, shower alone and got down to bed with great foreplay, came the cat bath n BBBJ, good suction n finally FJ with genuine stereo.

Great rates, great bonk!!

Think she is leaving soon.

Kamsia....:p

nawtgree
22-10-2007, 06:14 PM
am very busy...but thought Som deserves and FR....

had a great session with her...once i was into the room...was pleasantly surprised to find her with braces...think they just make her more cute and young.....

to summarise, she's a great bonk....

Will rtf when she comes back to spore in Dec....

P.S...do the right thing and you will be rewarded...she's a mini squirter..:D