PDA

View Full Version : Different feeling liao.

Aveiro
05-10-2007, 12:41 AM
When i was secondary 1, i go in the class, scan see got chio bu not then saw 1 darm chio de. Wanted to know her but don;t dare cause i was like nerd then. But secondary 2, we some how get to know each other. We can chat on the phone for hours even though nothing to say. Then 1 day, she ask, u still virgin not? I answer yes. Then she say, then what u do when u horny? Then i say, PCC lo. The next day, i told her, i wet dream about her. Then she say really meh? Then i say ya lo.The she say why not make it real? Then i was, huh? cause she was attached then, her bf in ns. Then she dare me say, if you dare, make ur dream come true at the chalet lo. Cause 1 week later, we got a class chalet ma. Then i say ok lo. You don regret.

The day came. We were at the chalet. Only me, her and a girl name wen was there. We put our things down and say we were tire, wanna go up and rest while she wait for the rest downstairs. She say ok. So we went up, lock the door. As it was my first time, very paisay and gan cong, i ask her take off first lo. She strip, and strip me too. I ask her come up lo. After a few stroke, i cum, she laugh and say, so fast ar. Then i laught. hehe. she sucked me clean and hj me again. We need about 4 times in 1 1/2 hours. Hehe.

Of cause she broke off with her bf( ex now ),Now we are together for 1 year plus, she changed liao but the feeling different liao. After 1 shot, abit sian liao lo.

Maybe a bit boring but its true.

sean69
05-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Of cause she broke off with her bf( ex now ),Now we are together for 1 year plus, she changed liao but the feeling different liao. After 1 shot, abit sian liao lo.

it is true it is a bit boring.. :D

hah ha ha.. sorry sorry.. just can't stop myself this friday morning..

wanker10
05-10-2007, 12:06 PM
When i was secondary 1, i go in the class, scan see got chio bu not then saw 1 darm chio de. Wanted to know her but don;t dare cause i was like nerd then. But secondary 2, we some how get to know each other. We can chat on the phone for hours even though nothing to say. Then 1 day, she ask, u still virgin not? I answer yes. Then she say, then what u do when u horny? Then i say, PCC lo. The next day, i told her, i wet dream about her. Then she say really meh? Then i say ya lo.The she say why not make it real? Then i was, huh? cause she was attached then, her bf in ns. Then she dare me say, if you dare, make ur dream come true at the chalet lo. Cause 1 week later, we got a class chalet ma. Then i say ok lo. You don regret.

The day came. We were at the chalet. Only me, her and a girl name wen was there. We put our things down and say we were tire, wanna go up and rest while she wait for the rest downstairs. She say ok. So we went up, lock the door. As it was my first time, very paisay and gan cong, i ask her take off first lo. She strip, and strip me too. I ask her come up lo. After a few stroke, i cum, she laugh and say, so fast ar. Then i laught. hehe. she sucked me clean and hj me again. We need about 4 times in 1 1/2 hours. Hehe.

Hello DiDi,

Let me guess how old are you. You are the most 17 years old provided you studied till Pri 8 & you are in Sec Three now. As if there is no longer any Pri 8 in school, then you are only 15 & what the fark are you doing here? Get back to your study table & prepare for the coming exam!!!:mad:

geckoSG
05-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Nice laugh for a friday :D

Aveiro
05-10-2007, 01:55 PM
Hello DiDi,

Let me guess how old are you. You are the most 17 years old provided you studied till Pri 8 & you are in Sec Three now. As if there is no longer any Pri 8 in school, then you are only 15 & what the fark are you doing here? Get back to your study table & prepare for the coming exam!!!:mad:

I am saying last time, not now la!

singexpat
05-10-2007, 04:48 PM
poor boy... i tink his english paper got prob liao.:D

Bruce-Sg
05-10-2007, 06:11 PM
LOL
use more proper English might make the story more interesting

WHen she was sec2,her BF was in NS ? I think the intention of that NS guy is pretty clear.

louis2002
06-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Hello DiDi,

Let me guess how old are you. You are the most 17 years old provided you studied till Pri 8 & you are in Sec Three now. As if there is no longer any Pri 8 in school, then you are only 15 & what the fark are you doing here? Get back to your study table & prepare for the coming exam!!!

Hahahaha....... you sounds like your profession is a teacher bro.....

poor boy... i tink his english paper got prob liao.:D

I agree.........

考试到了小朋友......... 好好读书吧!