PDA

View Full Version : FR for BiBi from Pink lady

bingbingssszzz
02-02-2020, 04:54 PM
Looks 10/10 If you like milf go for bibi!!!
Body 10/10 Petite and slender
Boobs 10/10 Enhance C cup
GFE 10/10 Very willing to Please, love getting her pussy licked. Pussy lovers cannot miss this GEM
OKT 10/10 First time booking but OKT very professional and fast response to make sure i get to have fun as soon as possible

Just finished a session with bibi, milf lover she's tge one to go for!!! She's friendly and sweet the moment i get in room she strip me down and shower for me wipe me dry and we start to play. She shy at first but after fondling her boobs play with her nipples.. LAI LIAO JITAO AUTO PILOT MODE!!! SHE QUICKLY LIE ON BED AND PULL UR HEAD TO HER PUSSY!!! She ABSOLUTELY LOVE GETTING HER PUSSY LICKED!!! SUPER SENSITIVE AND I ATE HER FOR A GOOD 20+ MINS I WANTED TO STOP BUT SHE KEEPS PULLING ME TIGHTER I GUESS I HAVE A VERY GOOD TONGUE JOB? HAHA

BBBJ SKILLS POWER!!! My little bro today not very good boy took awhile to get hype but she very patience with it stroking fondling the balls and when finally my bro got up she Suck so hard and deepthroat almost CMI...

Fj quite tight and shes very ok with whatever style u want as long as you ram her hard!!!

Overall experience 95/100 (will give 100/100 if only she willing to french) RTF for sure!!!

Jamesjack
03-02-2020, 11:17 AM
Does she speak English?