PDA

View Full Version : warning bad service PRC at gl

syt-love
02-10-2007, 06:55 PM
lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy lousy.....

this is all i muz say onli. yesterday go stroll geylang alone after i had some frog leg porridge with friends. friends go home, but i stay, cos' boring to go home early. so i make myself my way to "golden triangle". alot of PRCs, alot of indo, alot of thais also. but all different places. but impressive point is that, quality in terms of looks got improved ley!! i move around the whole area... standard la. alot of PRCs give you the CFM look, hold your shirt, hold ur hand, give u whispers... all wanna get horny and fuck! but no... actually, all want your $! $ makes the world go round round. after walking so long, i decided to go fish around the PRC side. near the darlene hotel one... cos' that side, i really saw alot of pretty char bos. somemore, i can speak Chinese. chinese fuck chinese, better.

saw this gal, she call herself QiQi. she was wearing this seductive semi-translucent blouse and top. I think got push up bra, that push her breasts so much, to make it a big B. she smooth skin, cos from Chong Qing. and abit syt pattern. but under the dark light, i cannot see her face that well . my small head already take control, wanna fuck only. wasted... if only i pick carefully.
before the money take transaction, she so sweet, so gentle, so nice... just like a bait to lure me to take her. check in hotel, take money before fucking. everything changes!

she claim to take money first, cos' she got incident customers run away after bonk and she scared. being sympathetic, i pay her lor... but after pay her, she count in front of me, and she started to strip.. verything become mechanical. and so lousy... service fuck up ever since money excahnged hands! i was quite shocked. and she totally dead fish. no cat bath, no kissing, no bj too! least i expect is a foreplay mah...... but she never give. i just bonk her, myself enjoying the hole pleasure. then after release, she fuck off and go! really pay and fuck off. lousiest session ever! even lousier than the previous one thai FL from agent dfantasy......

I don't have her no or wat. but next time u see this gal, with long silky hair, her breasts actually small, but use pushup to squeeze her nehneh and got smooth white skin, using the name, QIQI. must be careful.... i dont want samsters to get the same treatment as me. i pay myself, i learn from mistkaes.... and i hope samsters learn from my mistakes too. maybe i canot help much in indentifying her. but everyone must blacklist her..... attitude sucks big time!!!

and if anyone got good lobang please PM me.
the last time i post, i kena zapped... for sharing bad experience. but maybe is okt zap me... this time round, QIQI got no agent. nless she online, in SBF and zap me also... then i LL, suck thumb.

biatch6969
02-10-2007, 06:58 PM
hi syt, how come ur encounter all like bad service ???

not trying to offend u, izzit becos of ur attitude as well ???

syt-love
02-10-2007, 07:13 PM
hi syt, how come ur encounter all like bad service ???

not trying to offend u, izzit becos of ur attitude as well ???

no la, bro. i regular chiongster, but i got many beter experience. bad experiences post out to share only. i don't want other pple to get cheated

biatch6969
02-10-2007, 08:03 PM
no la, bro. i regular chiongster, but i got many beter experience. bad experiences post out to share only. i don't want other pple to get cheated

like this u not good lah...bad thing share...good thing dun share...
=p

anyway from my experience, that 'chinese garden' area where u pick up ur gal ytd, majority got looks but service-wise....

omg....

i blive its not cheap either rite ?? dmg ard 100 ???

Shuang_Jie_Gun
02-10-2007, 08:14 PM
i supposed this chick is located at golden triangle cat 100 area?Guess this is common.better luck next time bro. :)

amostio
02-10-2007, 08:42 PM
too bad about your bad experience. that's why i don't like the golden triangle.

i remember 1 time 1 was drunk and too quite long...the PRC's phone went off and she jumped off me in the middle of the bonking!

superfox
02-10-2007, 08:51 PM
Bro btw how much $ u paid ? and how much she ask at e first place ? I also cheongster of gl mosly i look out for those milf then Syt milf got better service compare to those syt and more cheaper rate .
Talk about bad service anyone tried those Ang moh (look alike) near lor 10 or 12 ? ppl said they ang moh but I hardly see any with blonle hair anyone tried their service ??

hotsoup16
02-10-2007, 10:16 PM
bro, that are is well-known for pretty PRC mei mei with lousy service, Most of us are there only to look c look c. Just take it as a lesson learned

SamsungBoy
02-10-2007, 10:22 PM
i hope to learn from your mistakes. i have no bad experiences so far in my chionging of HC. maybe you can try HC girls.

piichai
03-10-2007, 02:11 AM
so i make myself my way to "golden triangle". alot of PRCs, alot of indo, alot of thais also. but all different places. but impressive point is that, quality in terms of looks got improved ley!! i move around the whole area... standard la. alot of PRCs give you the CFM look, hold your shirt, hold ur hand, give u whispers...

before the money take transaction, she so sweet, so gentle, so nice... just like a bait to lure me to take her. check in hotel, take money before fucking. everything changes!

Are you a newbies? PRC at Golden triangle and L6 & 8, where can call one?
They are good for seeing and in your mind, just imagine fuck her can already.

Over price, short change service. Thats all I can said. Go and see them, go home and PCC better

ahl30ng
03-10-2007, 03:04 AM
Bro better luck next time...dun be dishearten..

try some of the Lor 20-30plus if luck's on ur side can get economical plus good service from Sweet PRC...

mjplayer
03-10-2007, 03:17 AM
I was hoping that people out there gets the hint,

Lousy service means got lousy service.

No service means got nothing.

Its so common at this area that I totally gave up. Unless gals
that I know previously is back and standing there..

bmw_9994
03-10-2007, 03:32 AM
better luck next time bro :D

biatch6969
03-10-2007, 08:57 AM
Are you a newbies? PRC at Golden triangle and L6 & 8, where can call one?
They are good for seeing and in your mind, just imagine fuck her can already.

Over price, short change service. Thats all I can said. Go and see them, go home and PCC better

hahahaha, u tok dun give chance lehz....
ya, the gals there can only mind-rape ( imagine u r raping them )

Midnightiger
03-10-2007, 10:36 AM
I was there at the "triangle" last night.

The PRCs are really getting better and better in looks - SYT, CFM, fair skin, and all that you want. I was really tempted to "go for it" but was apprehensive because of their bad report cards.

The PRCs were asking me to go with them as I walk a long, ensuring me that their services are definitely good, that I'll come back for her after one session, etc.

So I ask them where is their regulars coming back for them if their services are so good? In fact, I told them that many people have complained about their services but they keep telling me that I should try to find out for myself.

Finally I didn't gave in and went or a cat40 bonk after checking out the ceweks and found that the "better ones" have gone back.

sianren
03-10-2007, 10:48 AM
The PRCs are really getting better and better in looks - SYT, CFM, fair skin, and all that you want. I was really tempted to "go for it" but was apprehensive because of their bad report cards.

Those PRCs are looking berri good this day, but no matter how much promised they made, once inside room and money collected... I would rather buy 4D or ToTo than waste time/and chance on them..

Good bonk dun come cheap, $100 bonk at darlene ..............Good Luck to those who want to try your luck...(2 cents worth)

Mr Cactus

gameboy3799
03-10-2007, 11:06 AM
True enough, girls there are beautiful, but you need to be luckier than striking 4-D or Toto to get those good one with above average attitude and service.
Competitions are quite tough along that area, but just don't know why they have this kind of service and attitude, as if they don't give a damn, take it or leave it.

Also if the girl collect money first in the room, giving excuses that some customers ran away and didn't pay after service, but what the hell are their Mafu doing downstair, which Bro dare to run without paying. So these girls are bull shitting.

Cheers :D

gameboy3799
03-10-2007, 11:07 AM
True enough, girls there are beautiful, but you need to be luckier than striking 4-D or Toto to get those good one with above average attitude and service.
Competitions are quite tough along that area, but just don't know why they have this kind of service and attitude, as if they don't give a damn, take it leave it.

Also if the girl collect money first in the room, giving excuses that some customer ran and didn't pay after service, but what the hell are their Mafu doing downstair, which Bro dare to run without paying. So these girls are bull shitting.

Cheers :D

phallusman
03-10-2007, 11:08 AM
It must have been at least 2yrs or more I blur-blur tried a cat100 gal at Darlene. And that was the blardy worst bonk in my life.

We all know that they have got the look, the young and nice body, the boobs, but attitude damn fuck-t-up. So, everybody once bitten, curse and swear and never go for it anymore. Just go window shopping only.

But then, it is a matter of supply and demand. 100bucks asking price and we all boycott. I guess many of the gals dun have much business standing the entire night. The mafus there also swatting there idling. So, they depend on the newbies who blur-blur go for it. But then, how many newbies are there around.

Just cannot understand why this has been going on for so long, and the work the same way, many go look c look c, business very bad. How could they continue that way.

mjplayer
03-10-2007, 11:23 AM
There will be demand all the time, people whom target, approached the
gals, ask how much, and then off they are up, I can see that they dont
even negotiate for inclusive of room, etc, 20mins later, they appeared a
happy man.

My gosh.. $112 for 20mins!!
-----

My signature is offensive to who ah? Bastards? son of bitches?

....- telling me your clone gang hvnt start with me....I so scared!!!!!

warning bad service PRC... 03-10-2007 03:37 AM your signature is offensive. Better remove or not u get more bro zap u

show u a tiny bit of the long list
-------------------------
Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 03-10-2007 03:53 AM Clone spotted

warning bad service PRC... 03-10-2007 03:37 AM your signature is offensive. Better remove or not u get more bro zap u

Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 03-10-2007 03:33 AM Rubbish post

Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 03-10-2007 03:11 AM waste sammyboy's storage space and bandwidth TCSS

Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 02-10-2007 03:54 AM waste sammyboy's storage space and bandwidth TCSS

Bs Ktv(discuss abt... 01-10-2007 08:54 PM waste bandwidth. kee ke leh kio for wat

BS KTV (discuss abt... 01-10-2007 08:26 PM DONT TALK PAI KIA HERE

Bs Ktv(discuss abt... 01-10-2007 05:51 PM wats the big deal anyway..... yr siggy sucks

BS KTV (discuss abt... 01-10-2007 05:03 PM nice siggy

BS KTV (discuss abt... 01-10-2007 12:16 PM hate clone.....

Prc Yu Yu 30-09-2007 09:24 PM don't post nonsense, you clone of sgmplayer

Prc Yu Yu 30-09-2007 09:23 PM very soon, you won't have 15

T H ktv 30-09-2007 10:12 AM this is fun

Club Jaguar KTV Singapore 27-09-2007 11:06 AM clone spotted

Mid Autumn Festive... 27-09-2007 01:04 AM what do you like clone

Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 26-09-2007 01:20 AM Do not waste storage space and TCSS

Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 25-09-2007 07:30 PM yalo.... use that nick with Garfield avatar to post oh

Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 25-09-2007 05:05 PM Do not talk RUBBISH!!!!

Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 25-09-2007 05:00 PM TCSS in moderation

Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 25-09-2007 04:24 PM Only know how to TCSS

Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 25-09-2007 12:33 PM Your sigg is very rude

Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 25-09-2007 12:08 PM ZAP you for TCSS

Sick of Kana Cheated 25-09-2007 11:07 AM Dont talk like a big time F gangster think u so great? then bring a parang go BS la

Tanjong Pagar - Reborn 25-09-2007 11:04 AM Let me help you to fulfill your wish of creating new nick.

tlctan
03-10-2007, 01:59 PM
hi guys,

totally agree with the bad service reports. have been thru it myself and ended up trying to make my own dick stand b4 screwing! I guess I was the blur blur newbies cat once when I wasted my $$ on them!!

Frankiestine
03-10-2007, 03:06 PM
well it a fact the most syt gives lousy services cos they think that their age and looks gives them an edge over their competitor...so it is a case of take it or leave it mentality...whereas milf, they know how fierce the competition is and they are not so marketable, hence their service level tends to be a notch above these syt so that they can at least get customers to rtf more often...

wuxiboyz
03-10-2007, 06:28 PM

ha!how true and well said man bro!:)
i've given up on these prcs at this area 2,3 yrs ago!
sometimes drive past is purely to see and no matter how pretty or what,to me is,no means no!:D

inc.
03-10-2007, 11:04 PM
Sad to hear about your bad experience bro.
However I had an encounter with a PRC few mths back, before i discover SBF...
Was skiving from work one afternoon, nothing to do so drive down to GL, went round to L6 and saw this SYT walking to my direction, so i purposely stop beside and pretend to make phone call while checking her out, she knock on my window and start a small conversation, say her name is ke ke or smething. agreed on 100 bucks and proceed for our rendevous...
Provided very good services and very friendy, unlike your experience, mine is a preseant one. Maybe she just happen to wlk pass..i don't know but went back a week later and couldn't find her..never asked for her number:(
So i guess it boils down to luck also....and one important thing..
Always ask what they provide before striking any deals....
Cheers

inc.
03-10-2007, 11:06 PM
Sad to hear about your bad experience bro.
However I had an encounter with a PRC few mths back, before i discover SBF...
Was skiving from work one afternoon, nothing to do so drive down to GL, went round to L6 and saw this SYT walking to my direction, so i purposely stop beside and pretend to make phone call while checking her out, she knock on my window and start a small conversation, say her name is ke ke or smething. agreed on 100 bucks and proceed for our rendevous...
Provided very good services and very friendy, unlike your experience, mine is a preseant one. Maybe she just happen to wlk pass..i don't know but went back a week later and couldn't find her..never asked for her number:(
So i guess it boils down to luck also....and one important thing..
Always ask what they provide before striking any deals....
Cheers

Keng
05-10-2007, 10:37 AM
...whereas milf, they know how fierce the competition is and they are not so marketable, hence their service level tends to be a notch above these syt so that they can at least get customers to rtf more often...

thanks for the advise....

Cheers,

loveDD
05-10-2007, 10:49 AM
normally i don't go PRC for service , coz they don't. it's a different story if u are in china. Service you should go for Cat 150 malaysian or GL 18 no 18 , my best bet.

piichai
05-10-2007, 01:27 PM
hahahaha, u tok dun give chance lehz....
ya, the gals there can only mind-rape ( imagine u r raping them )

I also learn the hard way. I hope during my early days have "lao jiao" to tekan me.

Do this calculation :
$100 for 30mins. Minus check in time, take off clothes and shower and wear back clothes and waiting for the lousy lift. I think real screw time is 5mins. How to give service in 5 mins? How many people earn 100 in 30mins? It is not that they dont know how to BBBJ, its those Mafu ask them not to give.

Singaporean are gulliable, naive and nice. In a bad way, we are stupid and easy to cheat. Someone talk about Heng Suay when picking a good ones. here are some pointers to be less dependence on luck.

1) Never pay in advance
If she said this is the practise, fuck her and tell her its her practise but not yours. Show her the money that you have. She will get it after the service. Take it or leave it. Be prepare she will walk out of the room but think again, if she is good why worry that you will not pay her? I rather you waste the $10 room then $100 on a atitute PRC. Go downstairs and grab your 2nd choice (just now you should shortlist some one else for backup, pref not from the same group).

2) Ask her service & time before you confirm.
Check her reaction. If she doesnt bother to answer you or show some aittute, thanks her for confirming that she is a bad choice. Move on to the next PRC.
If its 30mins and no service, move on too.

Anyone has points to add? Dont be bully by FT.
Me having travel to China, we are really short change here in GT. I dont want to go into how good is China bcos we are talking about spore here.

remember u must have time to scrutinize them. If time is not on your side, u r in a losing end.
U must prepare to go home w/o a fuck if the choice is bad. If you cant afford that, you are dead meat for them.

pii

IridiumPhone
05-10-2007, 04:01 PM
I still remember the very last gal I had outside H81,

She is a lovely pretty gal. After 1/2 hrs, without cumming, I have
to pay and F. Off.

Being a sucker for this type of gal, I returned to find her again.

This time, I am a little more clever, ask her for longer time.
I need 45 mins. She asked the Mafu, and the answer from the Mafu,
NOT her. is a STRAIGHT NO.

I left, $100 for 30mins is not suitable for me.

They rather she stand there and idle, most of the time
than to go with customer for 45mins.

Since then, I have NEVER called another gal from there.

syt-love
06-10-2007, 04:13 PM
why did i get zapped?

COMMENTS:

"U stepped into my place and comment my gal is bad? U think this is funny? Ah Qi is under my stable. U understand? U need permisson to carry on? nvm knock it down."

syt-love
06-10-2007, 04:18 PM
I LEARN alot of things.....since i started.

BAD FRs, once you post, people will zap you.

Now, i bonk, and just for my own pleasure. not much sharing of FRs from me anymore...unless someone good deserves special praise...
Somehow, i feel i am manipulated not to post or share anymore from all the zappings... :(

Sorry to all those i offended. esp the okts whom i have offended. i don't mean to spoil biz... i just want to reveal bad apples. Good okts will handle such situations tactfully, not zap or do things behind my back.

including kicking me out of groups, zapping me, scolding me names.

Mictan
06-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Do this calculation :
$100 for 30mins. Minus check in time, take off clothes and shower and wear back clothes and waiting for the lousy lift. I think real screw time is 5mins. How to give service in 5 mins? How many people earn 100 in 30mins? It is not that they dont know how to BBBJ, its those Mafu ask them not to give.

1) Never pay in advance
If she said this is the practise, fuck her and tell her its her practise but not yours. Show her the money that you have. She will get it after the service. Take it or leave it. Be prepare she will walk out of the room but think again, if she is good why worry that you will not pay her? I rather you waste the $10 room then $100 on a atitute PRC. Go downstairs and grab your 2nd choice (just now you should shortlist some one else for backup, pref not from the same group).

2) Ask her service & time before you confirm.
Check her reaction. If she doesnt bother to answer you or show some aittute, thanks her for confirming that she is a bad choice. Move on to the next PRC.
If its 30mins and no service, move on too.

pii

This is a good one.

FL Lover
07-10-2007, 05:41 PM
PRC gal most of them cannot make it.... They are all here for a short time and to them, it is to get the job done and fuck off to get more customers... why do they care abt service?

I have encountered PRC who give excuses.... saythis cannot, that cannot touch, cannot do this once in the room.. sian 1/2. So now, no matter what.. as long as PRC, I asked them to fuck off... There are PRC who are good... but to get one like this... u have to be super lucky....I have only encounter one or two PRC like that... most of them only want to get it done within 5 mins

I would rather pay 150 for malaysian who is better in service than PRC......or if I am on a budget... go for Thai.. at least they dont give so much excuses...

lordwild
07-10-2007, 06:21 PM
I've had my fair share of bad FLs at the Golden Triangle but I must say there are some that provide really good service.

There was one who was very friendly through out the session, had a pretty face and hot body, the first time was so-so. Didn't allow me to kiss her, not to mention frenching. But the second time I up her, she started to warm up to me and initiated the frenching in the shower. From then on she became my regular ride until she left.

Her friend, who's still here, is tall and has a nice body too. She allows kissing but was very resistant to BBBJ. So after about three sessions with her, I slowly coaxed her into giving me BBBJ. She was touching my lil' bro's head with the tip of her tongue at first until I push all the way in. Now she does it without being asked when I go to her.

But at $100 per 30 mins, it is expensive. But then again, if you found a good one, you know what to expect.

That's one of the reasons I hesitate to up some of the Yahoo Grp's FLs. Firstly I don't get to see the real person, so not sure if I would like her.

Secondly, you can't say no after the appointment is made.

So for me, going to the Golden Triangle seems to be a logical choice as I can take me time looking at the girls and engage in small talk with them.

If I don't like what I see, then move on.

Just my 2 cents....

syt-love
09-10-2007, 04:10 AM
[QUOTE=++++++++;2316515]I've had my fair share of bad FLs at the Golden Triangle but I must say there are some that provide really good service.
QUOTE]

I must comment, Golden Triangle....not all girls are lousy. Some are good, but its a rare find. Good girls, some samsters' don't wish to share. Because. they want to keep for themselves.

Thats why I also, want to share those not good ones... at least I get cheated myself, and i share this experience so others will not get cheated! Very simple!

Thanks those who upped me.
Those who zap me, I don't know what did I do wrong.

Did I step on your toes? or did I offend you cos' my bad FR make your business suffer???
I pay for what I bonk...I deserve freedom of speech right?
All these zappings are condemnging some bros not to post...

Frankiestine
09-10-2007, 08:16 AM
That's one of the reasons I hesitate to up some of the Yahoo Grp's FLs. Firstly I don't get to see the real person, so not sure if I would like her.
Secondly, you can't say no after the appointment is made.

Bro not true...the general rule is that you pay them transport fee if you don't like what you see..better to view the goods first then go and book room....the tendency is if you pre book the room and wait for the FL to show up, you just accept the gal even if she does not meet up to expectation becos firstly already horny, secondly don't want to waste any more time hunting again...

alwaysandy
09-10-2007, 08:45 AM
accept the gal even if she does not meet up to expectation becos firstly already hornywat bro said very true.i have been such a victim.usually u waste money on hotel liao rarely will reject 1.Sad.

funwheel
09-10-2007, 01:33 PM
[QUOTE
I must comment, Golden Triangle....not all girls are lousy. Some are good,
.[/QUOTE]
Bro, thanks for your information.

sexybeast25
09-10-2007, 03:07 PM
I've had many sessions with those prc on the streets at geylang. The service has always been very good. The worst i've experience was this prc cant stop talking like we were married and keep asking for tips(in a nice way). Where is the golden triangle?

sunnyboy6758
09-10-2007, 08:38 PM
hi all .. to my experiense ... 9.5 out of 10 are good in looking only . the service is then bad ... just like some brothers mentioned in this thread before ... see liao and go home PCC better .. unless you are then lucky able to choose the 0.5 .

i have paid a lot of school fees liao because i wanted to get the 0.5 out of 10 but end up waste money waste time and got upset...

i think i should use the $100 to buy 4D and TOTO better.

if i am not remember wrongly someone has started a similar thread about this golfen trangle and the "D" hotel . it is just a "Black Shop" in chinese saying....
so the don't waste money and time there. unless you have a habit to burn money for nothing. cheers

actually their tactices is to get new birds only .one for all .. fast and easy money ... they don't expected you RTF. so what for to improve the service ... hope you guys understand how they play the game by now.

Virginhell
10-10-2007, 03:09 AM
I also learn the hard way. I hope during my early days have "lao jiao" to tekan me.

1) Never pay in advance

pii

Quite hard leh...if you ask you to pay in advance and you don't, they will show temper and call the ah bengs that you cause trouble and den they will come up to "settle" with you. My advice....these pretty things are just flower glass...handle them with care...its nice to see and touch...break them, u die loh...don't expect good services. I just did one very cute looking girl around 17 yrs old along the golden triangle last week, she always wear mickey mouse singlet....no bj and foreplay...just straight sex....but its okay...to me she's just a pretty fucking whore to me.

I LEARN alot of things.....since i started.

Sorry to all those i offended. esp the okts whom i have offended. i don't mean to spoil biz... i just want to reveal bad apples. Good okts will handle such situations tactfully, not zap or do things behind my back.

Why you apologize for what? If service bad just say service bad, no need to throw ur dignity to apologize if done nothing wrong...what's there to be scared? Very most they just zap u lor...how many times can they zap u? Once bro....unless u have hundreds of OKTs all zapping u....den again, wat u got to lose?

sexybeast25
16-10-2007, 10:42 AM
I was there again last week after reading this thread. After walking a few rounds around the neighbour I found an incredibly good looking PRC gal for $80. Went to the room and she asked for money first. Wasnt in the mood to argue so I just paid. The service was really good and shes probably one of the better looking girls by any standard. She left right after sex but its ok with me. She told me she'll be in singapore for only 2 weeks.