PDA

View Full Version : Shuangfei anyone??

Sword
02-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Received a call from this gal that she is back to S’pore…..ahh, almost 1 year+ didn’t meet le. We had such a good time & I wonder whether she has change? For thos bros who knows, she works in blue crystal TN previously……

Pack up & quickly go meet her. My anticipation to see her is rising……still remember her c-cup boobs, loud moaning & tight pussy………ahh, the thought of it jus make me siow chiong nao……

Park my car, msg her & wait……saw her coming down & that is her. More sexy than b4….this time she brought a friend along. We hug like long-lost lovers & her frd feel paiseh to be ard. Hahah, bo chiap…then she ask me to go shuanfei with them….hmm, usually I dun do sf but now big head cannot think liao so jus ons them lah.

Went to hotel in a jiffy……..once inside rm, they stripped me naked almost immediately & JJ start to kiss me all around while XJ try to tickle my already semi-hardened rod. Told them I wanted to shower 1st & they obliged. Both of them wash me clean clean paying special attention to the hot rod. Came out & all 3 of us now lie on the bed. JJ cont to kiss my chest while now XJ starts to do some sexy msg on my thighs. Getting hot man……JJ cannot stand it & wants to be the 1st to eat me…..engulf her warmth mouth into my rod & this is the best bbbj so far that I have…….XJ move over & start to catbath over me while I finger her…….moanings getting high now……

JJ cannot tahan & quickly cap me & do cow girl, she is still tight as b4 & can feel her squeezing me. Riding up & down furiously & can feel her juice splashing out. Me cont finger XJ & both of them are now moaning like no tml…..XJ wants it & JJ reluctantly agree, change cap & now XJ is riding on me. Wow, she is good too & I cannot tahan any more & shoot all out. She gave out a loud scream & feel of ecstasy came into her…….think next door must have tot something happen here. Hehe. I was fingering JJ too & her whole body was twitching……she must have came too. Ahhhh…….shiok!

All of us jus lay there…..dead tired. This is my 1st shuanfei & I must say this is the best exp I have. Bath & then left for supper…….

Name : JxxJxx
Boobs : 36C
Body : 8/10
Looks : 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 9/10
Damage : $80 / 1hr / 1 or 2 shot exclude room

Name : XiaoJxx
Boobs : 32B
Body : 7/10
Looks : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
Damage : $80 / 1 hr / 1 or 2 shot exclude room

Overall service : 9/10

They ask me to recommend bros to them. Bros who dun like shuanfei can opt for individual session too. Bros who are above 20 pts & had posted FR b4 may PM me for their contacts & pics. Pls post FR after trying…..

Thank you for reading my FR.

Sword

shiokmc
02-10-2007, 05:23 PM
nice updates . . . .

mmm.... tempting tempting

kevin220868
02-10-2007, 05:34 PM
Brother nice posting

Sword
02-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Thanks bros for yr comments.......hope those bros that I have return their PM enjoy themselves.

Btw, the old links become frog liao so i have a new link for the pics, pls PM me again if u cannot see the pics earlier. Hope this new links stays.....

Thanks......

fishfighter
02-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi
I am a newbie here, mind if i could have the contact for the shuangfei...email is [email protected] in advance

Sword
02-10-2007, 07:55 PM
To all bros,

I would like to apologise to bro woofer as he has already started a thread on them earlier than me........they are the same persons.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=75823

Sorry........my fault for not checking throughly.

Sword :(

woofer
02-10-2007, 08:00 PM
To all bros,

I would like to apologise to bro woofer as he has already started a thread on them earlier than me........they are the same persons.

No Worries, everthing consolidate into 1 thread :D

Cheers

Sword
02-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Yap yap, pls all post to bro woofer thread for these 2 gems......hmm think i must rtf very soon if not no slot for me liao......hehehee :D

phantom_vroom
02-10-2007, 08:59 PM
To all bros,

Dun worry as we understand one as what impt is the spirit of sharing that matters... :D

low888888
03-10-2007, 01:10 AM
hi bro,

can i have their contact thx

porscheclub
03-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Wah bro good post. Make me all hot!

Sword
04-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Dun worry as we understand one as what impt is the spirit of sharing that matters... :D

Thanks bro....hope u enjoy them too.....:D

Sword

Volker
04-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Thanks bro for the contact
Will post a FR once tried :cool:

NyehGongGong
05-10-2007, 01:53 AM
bros, can I have the contacts? would like to try SF

shiokmc
16-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Many thanks to bro SWORD !

this is my first tarma/SF experience !!!! indeed worth EVERY doLLar

Name : JxxJxx
Body : 8/10
Looks : 6/10
FJ : 9/10
Nice natural boobs (34 or 36 C at least) not a looker but service is great

Name : XiaoJxx
Body : 7/10
Looks : 8.5/10
FJ : 8/10
Cute n jap-look ...the younger one too... very lively very chatty ...very naughty ...most likely RTF this babe....

Many thanks to SWORD :D

bBlionrex
16-10-2007, 05:33 PM
Many thanks to bro SWORD !
Must TRY!