PDA

View Full Version : Share Your Tips with me

shoutcast
02-10-2007, 03:53 AM
i in uni now , i know my classes got a lot of potential hotties , can share your tips on how to start getting laid ? :o

tomvoyeur
02-10-2007, 04:10 AM
i in uni now , i know my classes got a lot of potential hotties , can share your tips on how to start getting laid ?

Staying in a hostel and attending parties hosted by ur uni mates do helps in a little way! According to my shifu, AXL, being a sportsman goes a long way in getting ur way to the panties! :D

Good Luck! :)

Bigbluebird
02-10-2007, 04:11 AM
Run a search and read through some threads, advice has been given by many brothers overtime.

One piece of advice from me, stop going around talking to girls with the mentality "I wanna bonk you", that way 100% fail :D

mit1686
02-10-2007, 06:56 AM
Bro,aim a gd girl and go steady with.If u want to play play,never do in ur class,as there is a saying ' never shit in ur own yard'.;)

STK01
02-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Staying in a hostel and attending parties hosted by ur uni mates do helps in a little way! According to my shifu, AXL, being a sportsman goes a long way in getting ur way to the panties! :D

Good Luck!

Staying in a hostel do helps... I got a friend who joined several CCAs to get enough points to apply for a single room.

During weekends, he dun go home, but stay in his hostel cos he got several lobangs.. hehe :D

bangbangben
02-10-2007, 10:32 AM
i in uni now , i know my classes got a lot of potential hotties , can share your tips on how to start getting laid ? :o

The only difference abt in Uni is that there is a option of staying at the hostel. A cheaper and more convenient place to bonk? but consider all the CCAs you have to take up... I rather spend those CCA time going after the fish.
Some would think that taking up CCAs would increase your chances as you spend more "natural" time with the hotties.
But honestly, be it in Uni, poly or anywhere else... I guess you need to sharpen the tongue, spending some $$ and lotsa quality time to start "laid-ing" around.
the best tip... DON'T EVEN GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE A DESPERADO ;)

salla6ue
02-10-2007, 07:51 PM
DON'T EVEN GIVE THE IMPRESSION THAT YOU ARE A DESPERADO ;)

Ts is already in uni and still asking for tips to get laid!? That gives enough impression that he is 100% desperado!!! :p

juzjoin
02-10-2007, 08:11 PM
a glib tongue and spare cash should do the trick:p

covenn
02-10-2007, 08:37 PM
1st sem isit? so excited.. juz study hard la. if u haf the knack of gettin girls, u can get it anywher. but if u dun, even if u r the only guy in the campus, u still get nothing.

pokeman71
02-10-2007, 09:43 PM
The old generation say, Dun fxxk around. So want to fxxk better fxxk far far away.

HardCock
02-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Quite true. If u are naturally good, gers will just come by. But if u can train up a sweet tougue, it will help a little.

1st sem isit? so excited.. juz study hard la. if u haf the knack of gettin girls, u can get it anywher. but if u dun, even if u r the only guy in the campus, u still get nothing.

tomvoyeur
03-10-2007, 01:47 AM
During weekends, he dun go home, but stay in his hostel cos he got several lobangs.. hehe

So did u managed to snare some of his leftover lobangs? :D

STK01
03-10-2007, 08:14 AM
So did u managed to snare some of his leftover lobangs? :D

No I din...wasted! :D

block11
03-10-2007, 12:44 PM
depends on your social circle too...... if you stick with nerds then you'll never get laid :p

since you can't change into a casanova overnight, maybe you should get a nice GF and start there :D