PDA

View Full Version : Room 318

JEMMA
26-01-2020, 10:26 AM
DISCLAIMER!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories which I find interesting. It can also be found in other Erotic sites.
The contents is 100℅ NOT from me, but just added some local Flavours & Erotic Images to enhance the story.

Part One, In Search

Samuel walked up the stairs and found himself in the corridor to the infamous room 318. Of all the hair-brained ideas that he had come up with, this one had to be the worst. He was too old to be taking risks like this. That sort of thing was for teenagers, not for men in their thirties. Yet here he was.

"All I have to do is walk into the room, get the figurine and walk out," Samuel whispered to himself as he worked up the courage to step forward. 

Of all places for him to be, the old Hatcher's apartment building was the last place he wanted to be. The apartment building so rundown and filled with so many rumors that not even the many squatters of the city dared enter the upper levels due to the stories of the ghost that calls this place home. 

Samuel, of course, didn't believe in something as ridiculous as ghosts, but with so many not daring to enter these upper levels, he knew there had to be something to it. Not ghosts, of course, but something that could prove to be dangerous to his health. 

What had happened to bring him to this in his life? He had once been a wealthy man. A top-dog in the industry. He grimaced as he thought of the beginning of his downfall that led him from a wealthy businessman to a homeless squatter, having to develop a mutually beneficial friendship with other homeless men just to take turns keeping watch while the others in the group slept. He had been made a scapegoat for some shady business practices that not only sent him to prison for five years but also blacklisted him from ever doing business in the only market he knew.

His eyes opened wide as he realized that he had been walking down the corridor while lost in his thoughts about the past. 

In front of Room 318....

He pressed his ear to the door and held his breath as he listened for any sounds of movement from within the room. After a long moment of hearing nothing, the nervous man wrapped his hand around the rusty door handle and twisted.

It was locked!

Justifying his cowardice with the excuse of not wanting to add breaking and entering to his already tarnished record, Samuel turned and began walking back down the hallway, picking up his speed as he went. 

Click....

He turned to look back at the noise that broke the silence and seen the same door that he had just been standing in front of was ajar. What should he do? It was locked just a moment before. Should he turn and go in? Should he just keep to the story that it had been locked and flee from this terrifying place?

With a deep breath, Samuel turned and gently stepped back toward the door. He slowed his pace, even more, when he got closer. He peeked through the crack of the door without touching it, hoping that he saw something and nothing at the same time.

With a long sigh, he pushed the door open and looked into the abandoned apartment building. 

The hardwood floor of the living room was scuffed and covered with dust while the, once white, walls were dingy. The sunlight from the filmy windows lit the room up just enough so that the shadows weren't as scary as he had assumed they would be. No sounds came from within the room and so, with another deep intake of breath, Samuel stepped inside.

All he had to do was find the figurine, which Lucas had promised was a collectible and worth a lot of money. Lucas claimed that the figurine was worth enough money that the four of them could sell it and have enough money to get them a place to live in with enough money left over for Samuel to start a business of his own and start making the kind of money from his past life. The thoughts of him regaining some stature in life was enough to encourage him enough for such a foolish adventure. 

He walked around the open bar that wrapped around the kitchen and eyed a small hallway with two doors on each side. 

"It's in the master bedroom," Lucas had promised.

"I hope you're right about this," Samuel whispered to himself as he walked down the small hallway and pushed the first door open. 

Though it was as black as night, Samuel could tell that the door led to a small bathroom and with a sniff, he disregarded the room and pushed the next door open. One by one, Samuel had pushed every door open, only to find one bathroom, an office, and a small bedroom. He pushed the last door open and found, through his eyes that had been adjusted to the dark, the master bedroom.

He stepped inside the room and felt around for the dresser, that supposedly would hold the figurine that he was looking for. His hands slid along the walls as he felt his knees push against the soft side of the bed. He placed his hands on the mattress and padded them down the length of the bed until he felt something soft and warm under his touch. He recoiled back in terror and turned to run out the door but watched as the door slammed shut in his face, leaving him in complete darkness.

"Don't be afraid," a woman's voice gently called to him from behind.

He quickly turned to face in her direction, though he couldn't see anything in the pitch blackness of the room.

"I promise you I won't hurt you," the voice assured him. From the sounds of the woman's voice, she hadn't moved from her position on the bed. "Please, just hear my words and then you can leave."

"Who are you," Samuel managed to ask in a rush. 

"My name is unimportant," the voice answered. "And yes, I am the ghost of Room 318."

"Impossible," Samuel whispered, more to himself than to the woman.

"Is that so," she chuckled. "Then I don't know what to call myself."

No sounds came from the other side of the room to signal that the ghost had moved but suddenly her voice was closer to him as if she were standing directly in front of him when she spoke again.

"Whatever you want to call what I am," she began, her sudden close proximity to him caused the man to jump. "I am here and I am real."

He could feel the ghost's body heat against his arms as she stepped closer. She stopped and he heard her sigh.

"I forgot," she said apologetically. "You can't see in the darkness. Let me help you out with that."

A soft glowing light grew from the center of the room and Samuel could see in the room for the first time. The woman stood in front of him and he took a shocking moment to study her appearance. 

She had long, thick, black hair that rested over her slender pale shoulders. Her face was angular, with large dark eyes and pouty lips. She was wearing a white nightgown that was low-cut enough to show the cleavage of her ample breasts. Though her frame was slender, she held an hourglass figure.

"There," she said to him once he had enough time to study her appearance. "Is that a bit better?"

"Yes," he stammered nervously. "I'm sorry for trespassing."

"I opened the door for you," the ghostly woman laughed. "I hardly call an open invitation trespassing."

"What are you going to do to me," Samuel asked, feeling the bedroom door against his back.

The spirit stared at him knowingly, a wry smile perking on her plump lips. She glided away from him and set back down on the bed before speaking.

"It's not what I'm going to do to you," she answered in a soft and teasing tone. "It's what I want you to do to me."

Samuel stared at the woman for a long moment in confusion and shock.

"I don't understand," he finally managed to say. "What do you want me to do?"

"I've been stuck in this apartment for many years," she explained, her smile still holding. "It gets quite lonely up here with nothing to do but look out the apartment window and wait."

"You want company," he asked, feeling his fear dissipate slightly.

"You're getting warm," she teased as she curled a finger to beckon him toward her. He slowly stepped across the room until he was standing close enough to touch the woman and looked down at her. She reached a hand to him and pressed it against his crotch before purring, "warmer."

"You want to have sex with me," Samuel asked incredulously. He tried to step back but the spirit gripped her hand over the front of the waist of his pants and held firm.

"Close," she said, looking up into his eyes. "I want YOU to have sex with ME."

She reached her free hand forward and Samuel watched in amazement as her hand went through the crotch of his pants as if they were not there. He felt her soft hand rub up and down his groin. His erection began to grow as the spirit continued her rubbing motions as her other hand held firm to the waist of his pants.

"You can have the figurine if you do this," she whispered up as she stared into his eyes. 

"How did you know," he asked, his penis fully erect at this point.

"Why else would you come up here," she asked with another chuckle. "With all the horror stories surrounding this floor and my room specifically. That figurine is the only thing that would encourage anyone to come up here. What do you say? Fuck me once and the figurine is all yours."

Samuel couldn't deny the win~win situation that was placed in front of him. Ghost or no ghost, this woman was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. The soft and warm touch of her hand on him had his cock aching for sex and it had been far too long for him anyway. He nodded, causing the spirit's smile to widen further as she released her hold on him. She laid back on the bed and waited for him.

He reached down, unbuttoned his pants and pulled them, along with his underwear, off. He kicked his clothing to the floor and crawled onto the bed. The spirit spread her legs as he scooted his knees up between them. He looked down at her before bending down and pressing his lips to hers. 

Her tongue pierced between his lips and he danced his tongue with her's as he felt her legs reach up and curl around his waist. The heat of her body rushed into his as he lied down on top of her. He could feel her soft breasts press against his chest as he felt the moister of her cunt touch the base of his cock as he applied pressure as her nightgown had bunched up around her waist.

The ghostly woman's hand wrapped around Samuel's dick as she adjusted it so that he could feel the tip slide against her wet and hot pussy. She moaned into his mouth as he pushed his hips forward enough to feel her surround half of his throbbing member. Her legs, which were still wrapped around his waist, pulled him into her the rest of the way. 

He could feel warm tingling surges of ecstasy flow into him as he began a slow motion of thrusting and pulling in and out of her. She pulled her head back from the kiss and rolled it to the side as she continued to increase the volume of her moans, giving him the opportunity to begin kissing up and down on her neck. 

He couldn't believe what was happening! He had come up here in terror with the hope of finding an expensive figurine and running back out and found himself here. Just a few moments earlier, he didn't believe in ghosts or anything magical like that and now he was having sex with one. 

The pace of his thrusts quickened as he bent his body enough to free one of the woman's breasts from her nightgown and began sucking on one her small and perky nipples. She slid one her hands over his head, gripping his hair, while her other hand scratched down his back. Her breathing became rapid as he felt her slit tighten around him as her legs squeezed as hard as they could squeeze, causing him to hold his throbbing cock deep inside of her.

Echoing screams bounced off of the bedroom walls and was so loud that they hurt his ears as her body jerked about in an extreme orgasm. He lied on top of her for a long moment until her legs released and fell to the sides of the bed in what had to be exhaustion. He looked up from her breasts to see her looking back down at him with an expression of absolute nirvana.

"Finish inside of me," she whispered to him.

Not asking any questions, Samuel started his thrusts up again and worked as hard and fast as he could. Her cunt had loosened back up around him, allowing him to slide in and out as fast as he dared. He pushed his upper body up by pressing his hands to either side of the ghost and stared into her dark eyes as he hammered away.

"Fill me," she begged as she laid motionless and stared into his eyes. "I want to feel your cum inside of me."

Feeling his rod shiver inside of her, Samuel knew that he would be fulfilling her wishes very soon. He slammed himself inside of her over and over again until he felt his balls tighten and soon after, blasted his cum inside of the ghosts cunt. 

The spirit's mouth opened and her eyes closed tightly as she laid under his weight and felt every last drop of cum leak into her. 

A long moment went by with Samuel staring down at the ghost as her eyes remained closed. Finally, she opened her eyes and looked into his. A smile spread across her face and she reached a hand up to gently stroke down the side of his face.

"Thank you," she whispered. 

"Thank you," Samuel corrected, as he rolled off of her and laid down next to her on the bed. "It's been a long time."

"Since you have had sex with a ghost," she teased, rolling onto her side to look at him.

"Since I've had sex at all," Samuel found himself laughing. "What now?"

As if on cue, the door to the bedroom creaked open.

"Now you can take that figurine and go," she explained as she glided her fingers down his chest. "I would love if you would return though."

"I would love that too," he agreed and to his surprise, he wasn't lying. 

"Good," she said before gliding to a standing position next to the bed. She looked down at him, who was just starting to set up on the bed and continued. "That figurine will bring you enough money to get yourself out of your current situation. Soon, you will be richer than ever before but don't forget me. I don't' have the luxury of being able to leave this apartment like you do and would like to do this again."

"I will return whenever you want me to," Samuel promised, and again, he was surprised to find that he really meant it. 

"I want you to return when you feel the urge to," the spirit explained. "Only when you feel the urge though."

Not really understanding, Samuel stood up and walked around the bed to stand face to face with the specter. She looked into his eyes and the two shared one last kiss. When he pulled back from the kiss, he was shocked to see that he was standing in the dark bedroom and she was nowhere to be seen. 

He quickly found the figurine and stepped out of the apartment. He looked back and felt no fear this time staring at the room 318. Laughing to himself, he looked at the figurine for the first time. It was a small white bust of a unicorn with some kind of black gems for eyes and the horn was a blue stone. He tucked the figurine under his shirt and descended the stairs.

TBC

MartinAtkins
26-01-2020, 10:42 AM
Good start TS, do continue!

GoldenPitbull
26-01-2020, 11:01 AM

madpig88
27-01-2020, 05:19 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.

NastyThaiboy
27-01-2020, 08:41 AM
I really like this story!               

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

garion
27-01-2020, 01:28 PM
Wow! More please!

atbs
27-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Love rom 318 very much. Thank you.

GoogleWebster
27-01-2020, 06:24 PM
Thanks for the exciting update, more please, cheerios!

dollciez
27-01-2020, 06:48 PM
Nice story, and like the videos too :)

mingnian168
27-01-2020, 07:03 PM
Very good start bro TS, do continue! :)

sponge05
28-01-2020, 06:23 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

JEMMA
28-01-2020, 11:12 AM
Part Two, Seduced by female Gangster Wilma

"Did you find it," Lucas asked excitedly as Samuel pushed the makeshift door of clear plastic aside and stepped inside the run-down apartment that he and his friends called home.

Lucas's eyes were dilated and his head twitched as he awaited an answer.

"Are you high again," Samuel asked in a low growl. 

Samuel didn't know why he kept this junky around him. Lucas was a bright guy when no drugs were involved but the man had a gift of sniffing out any that he could find and always seemed to find ways of getting his hands on the stuff. 

"Not bad," his drugged out friend answered back, scratching at the side of his arm in the way he did when becoming nervous under Samuel's judgment.

"I found it," Samuel admitted with a sigh of frustration. He took the small unicorn figurine from under his shirt and sat it on the bar that separated the kitchen from the living room. 

Lucas stepped up to the item and looked down at it with wide eyes.

"You actually fucking did it," he screeched. 

"Hush," Samuel whispered to him. "Do you want everyone else in this building to know?"

"Sorry," Lucas said as he shied away from Samuel's glare. "I can't believe you went up there and got it. Did you see the ghost?"

Samuel thought about telling his friend, was that what Lucas was, about the spirit, but quickly dismissed the thought. Lucas would never believe him and he wasn't exactly sure he believed it himself. He shook his head and leaned against the bar as he scanned the rest of his dark apartment.

"Where are the others," Samuel asked, looking back to Lucas.

"They left," Lucas explained. Once he looked at Samuel's questioning stare, he continued. "They decided to move on and try their luck somewhere downtown. It happens, man. People come and go all of the time."

"They just up and left," Samuel asked in shock. "Just when we were about to get rich?"

"They didn't believe my story," Lucas explained, still eyeing the figurine. "They are fools."

"I hope they don't spread the story around too much," Samuel explained as he looked back at the doorway that led from the dark apartment.

Lucas shifted uncomfortably and Samuel looked back at him with narrow eyes.

"What is it," Samuel asked but before Lucas had a chance to explain, the plastic doorway ripped down and a woman stepped inside, followed by two men behind her.

"Well, well," the woman began teasingly. "Looks like my favourite junky wasn't lying after all."

"Lucas," Samuel began in a low growl. "What's going on?"

"We'll be taking the doll," the woman explained with a smile. "Your good buddy there promised it to us and we always get what is promised to us."

The thin woman's stubble showed her to have light brown hair. She kept it shaved, which was common among those who dwelled in the run-down buildings to keep from getting lice. She wore a large coat that covered up any feminine physic that the woman might have. Her baggy brown pants were tucked into her untied black boots. She had a tattoo of what appeared to be a dragon running up the side of her neck which showed Samuel that she was a member of a local gang named simply "Dragons".

"This wasn't Lucas's to give," Samuel protested, squaring up his shoulders to stand face to face with the woman. 

The woman eyed Samuel up and down for a moment and something came across her face. She looked at him excitedly for a moment before shaking it off and turning her visage to a more stern and dangerous look. 

"Boys," She said over her shoulder. "Take our favourite junky and the item and wait for me with both in hands while I deal with this would-be hero."

One of the men acted as though he were about to protest leaving her with Samuel alone, but the woman shot the man a glare so hard that the man closed his mouth with a clicking sound of his teeth smacking together. Without another word, the two men grabbed both the item and Lucas and carried both out of the room.

"The name's Wilma," the woman said after a long moment of walking circles around Samuel and eyeing him up and down. "At least that's the only name I go by these days."

"That figurine is mine," Samuel protested right before the breath was knocked from him as Wilma pounded one of her small fists into his stomach, causing him to double over.

"Now that's not the way one greets another," Wilma said harshly as she bent down to put her face closer to his. "I give you my name and you give me yours."

"Samuel," he grunted as he pushed himself back up straight and looked down into the woman's light blue eyes. She smiled as she placed one of her hands against his cheek.

"Now that wasn't so hard was it," she asked softly, staring into his eyes.

What was going on? Was this woman flirting with him or just messing with him?

"I guess not," Samuel said.

"The figurine is mine," she explained, pulling her hand from his face, stepping back a few feet from him before shrugging her large coat off of her shoulders, allowing it to drop to the floor.

She was wearing a white sleeveless t-shirt which exposed her large breasts. He could see her nipples pushing against her shirt as she ran her hands down her thin waist. She looked behind her for a moment before turning her attention back to him.

"Let's take this conversation somewhere a bit more private," she said as she grabbed him by his hand and pulled him down the small hallway that led to the old master bedroom that he had claimed as his own. ...

JEMMA
28-01-2020, 11:17 AM
She stopped once inside to admire the cleanliness of the room. Samuel had made his first mission, when moving into the apartment, to sanitise the place the best he could. He couldn't stand the thought of living in the filth that it had been when he first moved it.

"I can't give you back the figurine," Wilma repeated as she released his hand and turned to look back into his eyes. "I'm not the general of the Dragons and don't have the authority to give what isn't mine to give."

"It isn't the leader's item to give either," Samuel stated firmly. He knew he was asking for another punch to the gut and knew that fighting back would bring the two large men back in to possibly kill him but he had to make his stand as much as he could. That figurine was his way out of this mess. "That item is mine."

"Correction," Wilma said lowly, giving him a dangerous look. "That item WAS yours. If you wanted it to stay that way then you should have picked better friends."

Samuel couldn't argue with her words. She was right. He should never have trusted someone like Lucas. He should have immediately taken the figurine out of the building and went straight to the art's dealer that he knew to get it appraised. 

"I can't give you the figurine," Wilma repeated, seeing Samuel's acceptance of the situation at hand. "But I can promise you protection."

Samuel stared at the woman in confusion. What protection was she offering?

"Protection from what," he asked.

"Protection only offered to our paying clients of the Dragons," she explained, crossing her arms under her breasts. "Rival gangs, rogue thugs, police and even other Dragons, who might cause trouble."

"And what payment could I possibly make," Samuel asked, raising an eyebrow. "You've stolen the only thing of worth that I have."

"Not the only thing," Wilma explained, biting her lower lip as she looked him up and down once more. "There is something that you have of worth that I want."

Samuel's eyes opened wide. Was she offering the protection of her gang for the price of sex with him? First, the strange spirit and now a prominent member of a powerful local gang.

"Take off your clothes," she demanded as she pulled her shirt over her head to reveal her perky large breasts and finely toned stomach. She wiggled her hips as she pulled her hands down to the floor to show her fully nude body to his eyes. He felt his erection begin to swell within his pants as he eyed the woman's firm body up and down. She stood back up straight and stared angrily at him. "Clothes. Off. Now!"

Before Samuel could think about what he was doing, his clothes were off and lying on the floor as Wilma stepped toward him with a predatory smile splayed across her face.

She pressed her hands against his shoulders and shoved him against the wall as she pressed her lips to his. He could feel her breath from her nose rush down his face as her tongue pressed into his open mouth. Her hand gripped his hard rod as she squeezed him roughly. 

"Are you sure," Samuel managed to ask once she pulled her face from his. She slapped him across the face hard enough for his vision to go black for an instance.

"I'm always sure when I decide to do something," she growled.

Samuel dared not protest any more. Not that he wanted to. This woman was quite beautiful, once her baggy clothing was off and his body was aching for her. 

He pressed his face back to hers once more and she pulled her head back in a quick jerk to look him in the eyes. She gripped his cock hard enough to hurt and pushed her hand against his throat to force his head against the wall as she pressed her lips to his chest and began sliding her tongue up and down his nipples.

The pain of her death-grip on his dick was getting to be too much to bear but when he tried to reach down and remove her hand, she gripped harder and put more pressure against his throat, stopping him from being able to take a breath.

Panic rushed through him as Samuel thought the woman might be wanting to kill him after all. He gripped her head with a hand on each side and pulled her back roughly. She looked into his eyes as a small string of spit stretched from her lower lip to his chest. He spun and slammed her against the same wall he had been pressed against so hard that her breath came out in a huff. 

A smile spread over her face once more.

Samuel's animalistic urges took over as he gripped the woman by her tiny waist and lifted her into the air, with her back against the wall. She cried out as he rammed his entire cock inside of her, smashing her petite body between his body and the wall. She swung a fist up, clipping the side of his head in a mighty punch, but he hardly felt it. 

He released his hold on her hips and gripped both of her wrists tightly, to avoid any more punches from the crazy woman, and began pulling her up and down by her wrists as her tight cunt slid up and down his throbbing cock.

Wilma leaned forward and bit his chest hard enough to cause a small trickle of blood to run down but Samuel was too in the moment to grimace from the pain. She screamed in pleasure as he could feel her pussy tighten around him just before juices exploded from her, splashing against him and the wall and dripping to the floor.

She had cum but he wasn't done with her yet.

He pulled her up until he felt the cold air of the room rush over his wet cock and dropped her onto her knees below him, while still holding tightly to her wrists. She looked up at him, her crazy alpha female face completely gone for a flash as she awaited his next move.

"Open your mouth," Samuel ordered and to his surprise, she complied.

He pushed his cock between her lips and felt her tongue slide from side to side as he thrust forward. He thrust his hips forward until he felt the back of her throat, stepped back, pulled her wrists back until she was leaning forward and thrust again until she had swallowed his entire cock. She gagged but made no protests so he continued to fuck her throat.

This went on for a long moment. Having just had sex with the spirit in room 318, Samuel had enough stamina for a longer session than he normally would have had. He felt the vibrations of Wilma's gags and felt the heat of her breaths as he pulled out long enough for her to gasp in air. Finally, he had decided that he was ready to move on to something else entirely.

Samuel pulled the woman's wrists up until she was standing again and facing him. He released his grip on her. She punched him in the chest but he was too in the moment to notice. He grabbed her by the shoulders, spun her and shoved her body against the wall until her stomach and chest were pressed tightly as he pushed against her back with a hand.

With his free hand, Samuel grabbed the woman by her dripping pussy, hooked his fingers inside of her and pulled her hips back. She cried in pleasure to his penetrating fingers but he had better things in mind. 

In one rushed, rough, and fluid motion, Samuel plunged his cock deep inside of the gang member's wet pussy and began hammering in and out of her. Sounds of wet flesh smacking wet flesh bounced off of the walls of the bedroom. She screamed in a mixture of pleasure and exhaustion as he picked up his pace. The sweat on the palms of her hands was causing her hands to slide down the wall as he caused her body to jump forward with every pump.

"I'm cumming again," Wilma screamed in a raspy voice just before all the strength left in her fled from her body, causing her to fall to the floor with a loud thud.

Samuel looked down at the exhausted and sweaty woman as more juices squirted from her cunt as she twitched on the floor of his room. He dropped down to his knees and spun the woman's body over onto her back, lifted her hips up by the legs and dived his cock back inside of her again. She opened her mouth in a silent scream as she worked up his momentum back to its original pace. She had taken the only thing that he had that was going to help him out of his homeless situation and this, as feeble as it was, was his way of getting something back in return. 

Wilma looked down her body at him. Beads of sweat ran down her entire body and face as her large breasts bounced back and forth to the motion of his thrusts. 

He wasn't sure if it was the sight of the, once tough, woman looking so tired from his advances. He wasn't sure if it were the pleasure of knowing that he had made this woman, not only cum but squirt twice in complete climaxes. He wasn't sure if it were the otherwise hopelessness of his situation. Whatever the reason, Samuel could feel an orgasm approaching unlike any he had ever felt before. His heart pounded, his rod thickened, his balls tightened, his vision blurred.

He came.

Throwing his head back in a silent howl, Samuel felt burst after burst of his cum explode from his rod and dive deep within Wilma's womb. The woman's body jerked back and forth as a raspy long moan drew from her lips. He could feel her exhaustion. He could feel her ecstasy. He could feel her in more ways than he thought would ever be possible. 

He fell back onto his ass, his deflating cock pulling from the woman's ruined cunt. He sat in silence for a long moment, while watching the woman slumped against the wall in a position that looked quite uncomfortable. 

"You have the protection from the Dragons," Wilma stated after a long moment of complete silence. "You've earned it for sure."

"Thanks," Samuel said. He wasn't sure if it was sarcasm or sincere. He was too tired to think about it.

"Call on me anytime Samuel," the woman said as she pulled her baggy clothing back on. She turned to look at him before leaving his room and said, "I'll do the best I can to get things done for you."

With those final words still ringing in Samuel's ears, the woman left him alone in his abandoned apartment.

The figurine, Lucas, the spirit, and Wilma ran through his brain as he tried to make sense of any of it. He wanted to get that figurine back but had no idea how he was going to do something like that. It would soon be in the hands of the leader of the gang and Samuel was only one man. He wasn't a one-man army. Lucas had betrayed him but was the junky really to blame? What was Samuel suppose to expect from him after all? What had made the gang member want to have sex with him and what had come over him during the act? Should he go back to the spirit?

Shaking his head, Samuel stood up to his feet and sat down on the edge of the bed, placing his head in his hands.

What was going on.... ..... ...?

TBC

Videos Extra:
http://www.xvideos.com/video50268851/javgag.com_-_jav_beautiful_girl_cute_big_tits
http://www.xvideos.com/video47082149/co_vo_dam_ang
http://www.xvideos.com/video47218021/cac_em_hoc_sinh_dam_dang
http://www.xvideos.com/video47372067/no_le_tinh_duc

Enjoy everyone...

chouck
28-01-2020, 07:17 PM
Very nice, camping for more hehe :)

basfreak
29-01-2020, 06:28 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

lobangkingz
29-01-2020, 08:35 AM
nice story, please share more soon TS.

JEMMA
29-01-2020, 10:35 AM
Part Three, Meeting Cricket

Samuel woke on the foot of his bed and rubbed the weariness from his eyes. He hadn't even realized that he had fallen asleep. Standing up and looking down at his nude body, he began to recap on the events of the day prior. 

Had it all been real?

He threw on clean clothes, stepped out of his room and began calling out for Lucas. He hoped his untrustworthy friend could shine some light on the previous day. Had he really gone to room 318? Had he really had sex with a ghost? Had he really had sex with a gang leader that went by the name of Wilma? It all seemed so unbelievable to him.

Lucas was nowhere in the abandoned apartment and so Samuel stepped through the broken door frame, hearing the clear plastic sheet crumble under his step. He looked down at the plastic and scratched his head. Maybe it hadn't been a dream.

The hallway that his room was attached to was empty, aside from a man passed out against the wall further down. Sounds of people shouting at one another reverberated down the walls from one of the rooms nearby but Samuel didn't pay it any mind. People weren't exactly the happiest around here. He guessed it came with the territory. Homeless, drug-crazed, sad, and hungry tended to lead people toward a crabby attitude.

"Woah," called a feminine voice from behind him as he stepped into the lobby of the abandoned building. He turned to see a familiar face and smiled back at the woman. "Looks like you've seen better days."

"Haven't we all," Samuel said with a wry smile as he stood still and watched the young woman approach him. 

He didn't know her real name. Most residents of the building refused to give their real names. But she went by Cricket and Samuel was happy to oblige the strange nickname she had given herself. She skipped the last few steps toward him and looked into his eyes with her usual bright smile.

"I mean you look like shit," she laughed, giving him a playful punch on the arm before looking behind her to Samuel's apartment. "Where's your shadow?"

"Lucas was taken by some thugs yesterday and I haven't seen him since," Samuel explained. Sudden panic began to rush through him. What if they had killed him?

"I'm sure he'll be fine," Cricket offered, placing a comforting hand on his arm. 

Samuel looked deeply into Cricket's eyes and felt some of his concerns wash away. He really liked the woman. She had a good head on her shoulders and he had never seen her partake in any drugs with the others. She stood at a fairly short stature and kept her red hair cut in a short bowl like fashion that really fit her freckled angular face. She was thin, as were most that lived in the building, and had small breasts and moved with a grace that spoke of years of experience living on the streets. 

"Thank you," he said.

Cricket looked over her shoulder again before looking back at him. The expression on her face had changed slightly but Samuel was having a hard time reading it.

"There's something different about you," she whispered, leaning closer to him.

"You've already established I look like shit," Samuel laughed. 

"No," Cricket shook her head, her expression not changing. "It's still you but I feel this urge to..."

She cut off as her face grew red. She leaned in a bit closer and placed her lips directly next to his ears as she pulled him closer.

"I want to have sex with you," she whispered. "I don't know what's going on here. It's strange. I've always thought you were hot but I don't do stuff like that, you know. Sex often leads to unnecessary difficulties and so I learned to suppress my urges a long time ago."

Samuel stood up straight and looked down at her. She held her head cocked slightly to the side as she studied him. He didn't know what to say. He found Cricket to be absolutely gorgeous but the thought had never occurred to him to look at her in a sexual way. She was so smart and sweet that he considered her an angel in such a dark place. He didn't want to turn her down but he also didn't want to change the bright way that she looked at him.

"I'm not gonna," she whispered with a forced chuckle. "There's just something different about you."

"Wilma," he whispered to himself, a bit too loudly, and Cricket's eyes opened wider as she registered what he had said.

"You had sex with that cold-hearted lady," she asked incredulously. 

"She practically jumped me," he explained, now lowering his voice to a rushed whisper. "She didn't really leave me much of a choice."

"Come with me," she ordered before grabbing him by the hand and pulling him down to her apartment.

Cricket's apartment was much nicer than his. For one, she had a working door. For two, she lived alone and therefore was able to keep the place looking almost like a normal apartment. Everything was clean and the windows were wiped so that the light that shined through felt warm and inviting. She closed the door behind them and turned to face him.

"Wilma is the big boss man's girl," she explained as she walked across the living room and sat down on the clean couch cushions that she had laid across the floor. She gestured for him to take a seat across from her on another cushion. "If he finds out then you will be dead."

"I had no choice," Samuel protested. He felt his heart begin to pound. "She didn't leave me any options."

"Was anyone else there," she asked, placing an index finger to her lips in thought.

"She had two big guys with her," Samuel explained. "But she sent them out of the apartment with Lucas before taking me back to my room."

"Great," Cricket whispered sarcastically. "I know the two. They're dumb as rocks but they like to run their mouths a lot."

"I'm dead," Samuel moaned, dropping his face into his hands.

"Not so," Cricket said as she reached over to place a comforting hand on his leg. He looked up from his hands to see her looking in his eyes once more. She shook her head as if rid her head of something before going on. "I can snoop around and see what's buzzing around over at the Dragon's hangout. If I catch a hint that they are on to you then I can come back and help you go incognito."

"Thank you, Cricket," Samuel said, smiling.

"That still doesn't explain your sudden sex appeal," she said after a moment. "What is going on with you? Wilma took an insane chance by sleeping with you. She wouldn't do that normally. She knows the consequences. What happened before Wilma?"

Samuel didn't know if he should tell her about the spirit in room 318. He wasn't sure if she would laugh at him or maybe become angry with him, thinking he was making fun of her. On the other hand, he didn't want to lie to her and definitely didn't want to refuse to tell her anything.

"I went to room 318," he began, deciding that the truth would have to do. 

He told her the entirety of his previous day. He explained what the ghost looked like, what he had done to her, what she had given him and about Wilma taking the figurine and Lucas from his apartment. She sat completely still, with her legs crossed and taking his entire story in. Once he finished, she sat still for a long moment, digesting what he had told her.

"Let's go to room 318," she said suddenly. 

"What," he asked, shocked. "Didn't you hear me? I wasn't lying, Cricket. There is a ghost in room 318."

"I heard you," she said as she tilted back on her cushion in thought. "I want to see it for myself. I've heard the horror stories and they don't exactly coincide with what you just said. If she is real, and I hope she is, then I'd love to meet her."

Samuel thought in silence for a long moment before finally nodding his head. Cricket pumped her fist in the air with a silent "yes" and stood up.

Samuel and Cricket walked up the final flight of stairs and started down the hallway that led toward their destination. Cricket's excited steps were so fast that Samuel had to constantly pick up his pace to keep up with her. Soon, the two were standing in front of the shut door. Cricket leaned forward and rubbed her fingertips against the number plate on the door.

"I've always wanted to come up here but never found the courage," she whispered to him as she turned to look him at him. "You have some balls on you for doing that."

"Well, you're here now," Samuel stated with an encouraging smile.

"So I am," Cricket agreed with a firm nod before turning back to the door. She placed her hand on the door handle and tried to turn. "It's locked."

"It was locked the last time too," Samuel explained. "I started to walk away and the door opened."

"So," Cricket said awkwardly. "Should we walk away then?"

Before Samuel could answer, the door popped open. Cricket leaped back and stood behind Samuel, peering from around his arm. He took a deep breath and stepped inside.

JEMMA
29-01-2020, 10:50 AM
The living room was empty but he expected as much. It had been empty the day before as well. He walked down the small hallway and pushed the door open to the master bedroom, Cricket shadowing him closely.

"You know what," Cricket said, her voice shaking. "I believe you. We can go now."

Samuel turned to look at Cricket, who had just stepped inside the dark room and saw the door slam shut behind them. Cricket leaped into the air and squeaked in shock as darkness swallowed her whole. He could feel her arms wrap around him in a hug for comfort as her breaths sounded loudly and quickly.

"Is she hear," Cricket whispered, holding onto Samuel tightly.

"I brought a friend," Samuel said loudly to the darkness. "I really hope you don't mind. You never said I couldn't and I trust her."

"A pretty thing, she is," the spirit's voice softly called from the shadows.

Cricket's hold grew tighter around Samuel as she heard the voice. The woman's breathing grew more frantic as she began to pull him back toward the closed door.

"I'm sorry," Cricket called loudly. "I'll go now. I don't want to bother you."

"Nonsense pretty thing," the spirit called back. "Let me set your mind at ease."

The same soft light from earlier faded in, illuminating the bedroom. Samuel looked to the foot of the bed to see the spirit, in all her beauty, standing on the floor and eyeing him with a smile. He returned the smile and watched as the ghostly woman glided across the room to stand closer to him and Cricket.

"Please don't be afraid," the spirit called to Cricket as she lifted the woman's head by gently placing two fingers under chin and lifting. "I promise not to hurt you."

Cricket looked up and her jaw dropped when her eyes locked onto the spirit.

"You are beautiful," Cricket sighed in disbelief. "Samuel was right."

"Thank you for your kind words, Samuel," the spirit said, sharing a knowing smile his way before turning her attention back to Cricket. "And what exactly did Samuel tell you about me, may I ask?"

"I told her everything," Samuel explained. "She was the only one that I felt could help me."

"Help you with what," the ghost asked, arching an eyebrow.

Samuel explained what had happened after he had left room 318 the day before. The ghost stood and listened while he explained everything from the figurine being stolen to Wilma's advances.

"Troubling indeed," the ghost said once Samuel's story had finished.

"Do you know why Wilma wanted to have sex with him so badly," Cricket asked. She seemed to be working up more courage around the ghost now that she could see that the spirit wasn't as evil as the stories made out.

"It seems to be a side effect," the ghost answered immediately. 

"A side effect from what," Samuel asked, growing concerned.

"I'm not exactly of this world," the ghost explained, rubbing the back of her hand down the side of his face. "You may have gained some kind of sexual essence from me after our encounter. That would explain why this... Wilma... was so attracted to you, which is out of her character if I'm understanding correctly."

"It is," Cricket nodded.

"And what about you," the spirit asked, pointing her stare directly at the woman. "What do you feel when you look into Samuel's eyes?"

"I..." Cricket blushed and looked away.

"As I thought," the spirit said. A knowing smile spread across her face as she looked back up at Samuel. "And why haven't you had sex with him yet?"

"I don't...," Cricket began. She straightened her shoulders and looked back at the spirit before continuing. "I don't mix sex with my daily life anymore. It causes too much trouble."

"Does it now," the spirit teased. "So I would imagine that it is quite a struggle for you to hold back from jumping on Samuel right now isn't it?"

"I can manage," Cricket stated in a huff.

"But why bother," the ghost retorted. "Why put yourself through so much trouble just to avoid this imaginary trouble you speak of? You have an excuse this time. It's something otherworldly that is pulling you. It's not an emotional pull, Cricket. It's something else."

"Samuel is a friend of mine," Cricket protested.

"All the more reason," the ghost explained. 

Cricket was still standing behind Samuel, with her arms wrapped around his waist and locked around his stomach. The spirit placed her hands on Cricket's arms and pushed them down until her hands were free from each other and placed over Samuel's crotch. The ghostly woman held Cricket's hands over his crotch as she stepped up on the tips of her toes and pressed her mouth to his.

Samuel felt a chill run down his body as the beautiful ghost's tongue slid into his mouth. Thoughts of what he and the spirit had done the day before rushed through his mind as he flashed back to when he had been on top of her. He remembered looking down on her face of passion as he came inside of her.

Cricket's gasp drew him back from his memories and Samuel looked down to see that the spirit had pulled his pants down and placed the woman's hands over his growing erection.

"Don't fight it," the ghost whispered to Cricket as she stepped back from Samuel and looked around him at the woman. "Give in and enjoy it."

Samuel felt Cricket's hands wrap around his rod and looked down to find his shaft was fully erect and throbbing in anticipation. The ghost floated back to the other side of the room and gestured toward the bed. She still had that smile.

"Are you sure," Samuel asked over his shoulder.

"I..." Cricket swallowed before going on. "I think I have to."

Samuel felt something compelling him toward the bed and before he knew what he was doing, he had guided Cricket to the white mattress. She released her grip on him as he turned to face her. She looked up into his eyes. The soft glowing light showing her freckled face in an expression of hope and passion. He sat down on the edge of the bed and reached out, unfastening the button of her tight khaki pants and sliding the zipper down. She breathed long breaths as he pulled her pants down to reveal her red cotton panties, which were already becoming saturated.

"I don't believe this is happening," she whispered as she lifted her legs to allow him to remove her pants completely from her legs.

He slid his hands up the back of her legs and stopped once he held a hand over each of her ass cheeks. She breathed in sharply as he gently pressed his face to her lower stomach and licked up from the waist of her panties to above her belly button. He began kissing and licking her stomach as he slowly worked himself back down to her panties. With each inch he moved down, he pulled her panties down two inches so that, by the time he made it to her shaved pubic area, her panties were down below her knees. She lifted a leg and allowed her panties to fall off her ankle just as his tongue found her warm pussy.

"Oh god," she moaned.

He pulled her leg to his side so that her foot was resting on the bed beside him, allowing him easier access to her slit as he worked his tongue over her clit before diving it deep inside of her and then back out again. This went on for long wonderful moments until he pulled his face back and looked back up into her half-closed eyes.

"Lay down on your stomach," he told her in a whisper. She opened her eyes fully and looked down at him before nodding.

She crawled onto the bed and laid down on her stomach. Samuel sat on the edge of the bed and slid his hand up the back of her legs and over her ass to continue up her back and under her shirt before sliding his hand back down again. She breathed heavily as he enjoyed the small firm curves of her body.

He straddled a leg over each of hers and walked up the bed on his knees until he felt her asscheeks on either side of his cock. Her breathing was heavy but steady as he pushed down on his shaft and began to slowly slide the tip of his rod up and down her asscheeks, stopping each time the tip pushed against her tight and puckered asshole. Each time the tip rubbed over her bud she curved her back and let out a soft cut-off moan.

Each passing of his tip to her back hole, he pushed a bit more but didn't push it completely inside. He just pushed against it and kept moving. Her breathing was increasing and her moans were becoming louder as the pressure grew more and more extreme against her.

"May I join," the spirit called and Samuel looked to his side to see that she had moved up to the bed and was watching his cock hungrily.

"Be my guest," he was shocked at hearing the words come from his mouth so casually.

"Lie down on your back," the ghost ordered and Samuel did as she said.

The specter pulled Cricket up from her stomach and turned her around to face away from Samuel. She guided her over his cock and Samuel watched as he throbbing erection slowly disappeared in Cricket's asshole, causing the woman to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. He wrapped his arms around the woman as she lied back, pressing her back to his chest as the spirit began working her mouth and tongue in and around the woman's wet pussy.

"So good," Cricket was moaning as the spirit lifted her up and down on his cock as she plunged her tongue in and out of her cunt. "So good!"

Cricket turned her head and locked her lips to his as the two shared a long and passionate kiss while the spirit worked the woman's ass up and down his rod. Samuel felt Cricket's movements grow faster and faster as her moans grew more forceful. He heard the wet smacking sounds of the spirit's mouth and tongue at work and before long, Cricket's asshole closed tightly around his rod as she released her kiss with him and screamed wildly.

The two laid still for a long moment. Samuel could feel the rhythmic dance of both of their heartbeats on his cock as Cricket's asshole released its death grip as she lay limply on top of him. The spirit lifted her up until Samuel's dick plopped out of the tight hole, before gently laying the woman back down on him once more. He could feel Cricket's soaking wet cunt press against the back of his cock before the spirit's mouth wrapped around it and took him in completely.

"This is strange," Cricket explained, once she caught enough breath to speak. "It's like I had no control over what just happened but it felt so good that I can't bring myself to care."

The ghost worked her mouth faster up and down his shaft, causing him to grunt in pleasure.

"I know exactly what you mean," Samuel agreed. "She's right about the 'otherworldly' thing."

"I almost feel like I'm freed from something now," Cricket said, shaking her head. "I don't know what but I'm freed from something."

Samuel's vision blurred as he felt his dick swell tightly inside of the spirit's mouth. It wouldn't be long until he finished. He was going to cum. Cricket seemed to notice and changed her subject.

"I want you to cum," she purred, reached her arm up so that she was able to place a hand on the side of his face. "Cum for me."

"I'm going to cum," he shouted down to the ghost.

The spirit's mouth suddenly lifted from around him and she pressed her open lips to the back of his cock and began moving her mouth from side to side, jerking him off with her lips. He could feel the ghost's mouth on one side of his cock and Cricket's hot pussy on the other side. He felt his rod swell and threw his head back against the bed as he felt the release of pressure. He shot stream after stream of his cum between the ghost's mouth and Cricket's cunt, splashing his spunk over both, the spirit's face and the woman's pussy and stomach. 

The phantom woman didn't stop until he felt the last drop escape through the tip. She then took him in her mouth once more and drained all of the access cum from him.

Samuel couldn't tell how much time went by as the three stayed where they were in silence but eventually the spirit broke that silence.

"Feeling troubled," she asked Cricket as she floated to the side of the bed and looked down at the woman. 

"Not at all," Cricket answered in a tired tone. "Not at all."

TBC
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Video Xtainment

http://www.xvideos.com/video40376613/gia_inh_loan_luan
http://www.xvideos.com/video39622431/loan_luan_voi_vo_cua_em_trai_minh_720p_https_123sh ort.com_blebve_
http://www.xvideos.com/video40480443/the_best_of_japan
http://www.xvideos.com/video39914575/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video38149605/cheating_japanese_wife_hardcore_sex_with_neighbour
http://www.xvideos.com/video37794165/fuck_my_friend_s_wife

SuperbMaster
29-01-2020, 02:20 PM
Good share bro, please continue..

i^Xi0n
30-01-2020, 05:09 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.

JJMagic
30-01-2020, 08:57 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

JEMMA
30-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Part Four, My Turn Now....

Cricket slept heavily as her warm body pressed against Samuel, who was laying on his back and stared up at the dancing shadows on the ceiling. He felt his eyes grow heavy as he listened to her rhythmic breathing but the spirit's whisper from his other side stopped his descent into slumber.

"It's my turn," she whispered.

She was laying on her stomach and facing him with her chin resting on her crossed arms. She smiled at him once their eyes locked.

"I just came," he protested quietly. "It'll take me a minute to build up again."

"I don't think so," the spirit softly chuckled. "You're good to go now."

To his surprise, the ghost was right. He looked down his naked body to see his penis swelling into an erection and the urge for sexual contact once again began surging inside of him. 

"I don't want to wake Cricket," Samuel said, taking a second to glance to look at the woman, who's heavy breathing had shifted to a snore. "Let's go into the living room."

The spirit nodded and disappeared right in front of him. He heard her whisper to him and looked toward the, now open, bedroom door to find her standing there. She beckoned him to follow her with a hooked finger before gliding out of sight. He gently scooted to the side of the bed opposite of Cricket and stood up slowly before tip-toeing across the room and into the hallway.

He didn't see the ghost and wanted to call out to her but stopped long enough to realize that he didn't even know what to call. She had never spoken her name to him. It didn't feel right to just call out "Ghost" as he tried to find her. Suddenly he felt the warmth of a mouth sliding up the backside of his shaft and looked down to see his cock lift upward but he couldn't see the spirit. She was completely invisible.

"I can't see you," he tried to sound casual but the sudden feeling of her tongue sliding up the tip of his dick caused his tone to betray his efforts as he moaned.

"My power of visibility weakens once I leave the master bedroom," she explained. "I'm can't leave the apartment but I can't be seen outside of my bedroom at all."

"I'm sorry," Samuel said somberly. He really did feel pity for the spirit. He couldn't imagine such a lonely existence. No wonder she wanted him to keep coming back. 

"I believe all of that will soon change," she explained just before he felt her mouth take in his rod once more. 

He began to speak but once he felt his rock slip past the barrier of her throat, all of his thoughts escaped for the moment. He stood at the end of the hallway and scanned the living room and kitchen as he felt the invisible ghost deepthroat him in long and slow motions. Her hands pulled against his asscheeks as she forced her head forward as she swallowed him. 

After a long moment of the repeated actions, she pulled her mouth free of him, allowing his heavy erection to swing in the air as he watched a line of her saliva stretch from his tip to where her lips had to be.

"How is it going to change," he managed to ask once her hypnotic blowjob had ceased for a moment. 

"I'm able to gain a bit more freedom from my spiritual prison from sex with you," she explained cryptically. The location of her voice rose to almost eye level and he realized that she had stood up and was facing him. It was quite awkward not knowing where to stare as he held a conversation with an invisible ghost.

"I'm not exactly sure how that works," he admitted with a shrug. 

The spirit, he had to ask her what her name was, wrapped her fingers around his cock and pulled him toward the kitchen bar. An empty jar slid over a few inches just before he felt her hot pussy press against the end of his rod. He felt it penetrate her and a sharp moan came from her as the warmth spread over him before her hand released.

He pushed forward, pushing all the way inside of her, and reached down to grab her invisible hips before he started a motion to mimic the slow motions of her blowjob from a minute earlier.

"You don't need to worry about it," she explained through stifled cries of lust. "Those are concerns for me and I don't want to burden you with them."

His pace quickened as he began to get used to fucking an invisible woman. Her hushed cries grew more frantic as her cunt squeezed his throbbing cock. He quickened once more and her cries were no longer hushed. She practically screamed as he watched the jar, that had moved earlier, slide off the counter and bust on the kitchen floor. Wet impressions of the ghost's hands made imprints on the counter as he listened to the sounds of his flesh smacking against hers.

"Faster," she begged in a choked cry.

He sucked in large gulps of air as he worked his hips back and forth faster than he had ever moved before. The muscles in his back and stomach burned as he dared not slow his rhythm. The sounds of smacking flesh echoed off the walls of the living room in a audible mix with her screams along with his own grunts.

"Faster," she screamed.

His vision began to darken as he held his breath and worked his thrusts even harder and harder. He hadn't thought the ferocity of his movements were humanly possible and yet he dared not stop, for fear of collapsing once his physical motions even slowed. Her screams pierced his ears as he held onto her hips so tightly that he was sure that, if he could have seen her flesh where he was gripping, would be blood red. 

Her screams cut off into complete silence all of a sudden and if he hadn't been able to still feel her cunt around his aching cock, he would have thought her gone from the room. Her slit began to grip tightly as he heard a sucking noise coming from around his dick. The silence stretched on for what seemed like an eternity until...

"Yes," she screamed so loudly that it almost caused him to jump from the break of silence. 

Her cunt began pulsating around his cock rapidly as he hammered into her repeatedly. Moisture splashed against his thighs and dripped from his balls to the floor as her screams reached a high pitched volume unlike any he had ever heard.

His vision went dark and flashes of red and yellow filled his eyes as he gasped for air. His lungs ached and his muscles felt numb but he kept going. He dared not stop for fear of collapsing. Her screams subsided and transitioned into moans once more as he felt her weight grow. Her legs were giving out so he hooked his hands under her hips and lifted to keep her up. He continued his extraneous motion up for as long as he could but felt his muscles weaken too much. The burning in his stomach and back turned to numbness and the floor came up to meet his back before he even realized that he had been falling.

Long shadows stretched over the ceiling of the living room and he rolled his head to the side to see that the sun was going down. How long had he and Cricket been in this apartment? Dusk was upon them.

Warm surrounded his cock once more and he looked down and seen that the, still invisible ghost had taken him in her mouth once more. He felt her throat take him in.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she told him when she had pulled her mouth away from his rod. One of her hands gripped his shaft and jerked him off as she spoke to him. "I want to taste you."

Her mouth was once again over him and he stared up at the shadows on the ceiling as he felt her teeth gently rub down the top of his cock on her descent. She continued her slow motion of kissing the tip to swallowing his entire rod and back again for long moments. The only sounds in the living room were the wet smacks of her kisses and the occasional gag as she swallowed his flesh.

"I don't even know your name," he whispered.

She made a noise but he couldn't make out what she said, due to her mouth being full. 

His cock began to swell and he looked down to see his enlarged veins pulsing to his heartbeat as it shifted to her invisible mouth's movements. He watched as a drop of his cum built up from the tip of his cock and lift into the air as she swallowed it. His balls tightened and he felt the build-up of his climax.

"I'm cumming," he called, still looking down his body.

A blast exploded straight from his cock and flew a few inches in the air before traveling down. The ghost moaned and he felt her mouth slide to the backside of his cock as her tongue lapped up what had tried to escape. His second shot splashed against her face, revealing in a line of his semen, the curved line of her eye and the ridge of her nose. A third blast revealed an outline of her pouty lips. His head thumped back on the floor as the rest of his cum shot from him. His energy had been depleted totally and he couldn't work up enough strength to even lift his head anymore.

"Mmm," the ghost called as he felt her head press down against his lap as her hair tickled his flesh.

"I don't even know your name," he repeated.

The last thing he remembered hearing was her voice, in a whisper, answering his question.

"You can call me Heather."

TBC

meijipcc
31-01-2020, 05:19 AM
really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.

JEMMA
31-01-2020, 10:41 AM
"Samuel," a voice whispered to him. He opened his eyes but couldn't see anything. "Samuel, wake up."

Two hands grasped his shoulder and shook him. He moaned and pushed himself up to a sitting position and looked around. The shadows had taken over the entirety of the apartment. He wasn't sure what time it was but knew that he had slept the entirety of dusk away.

"Cricket," he asked as he looked to the shadow next to him.

"Yes," she said. "We need to get back."

"Where's the ghost," he asked. Then the memory of her proclaimed name reentered his thoughts. "Where's Heather?"

"That's her name," Cricket asked after a moment of thought. "Not exactly as magical as I thought it might be. Anyway, I don't know where she is. I woke up and felt my way out of the room where I tripped over you. I haven't seen or heard her."

"Ok," Samuel said, shaking the dizzy sleep from his head. "Let's go back to the first floor."

"You're sleeping in my apartment tonight," Cricket explained in a tone that left no room for argument. Not that he would have argued, to begin with. He had no desire to sleep in his apartment with the dangerous threat of an angry gang leader in his thoughts.

The two held onto each other as they slowly stumbled down the stairs to find the sharp lights in the lobby, casting from street lamps through the windows in the front of the building. Samuel followed Cricket into her apartment, where she shut and locked the door behind her and turned to look at him.

"About earlier," she began after a moment of silence. 

"I'm sorry," he said. Fear flooded him as he thought back on what had happened. He had fucked her in the ass when she had originally stated that she didn't even want to have sex before. He remembered her saying that she wanted him before he took her but maybe she regretted her decision now.

"Sorry," she asked loudly before punching him on the arm. "I'm not sorry! I really enjoyed myself, Samuel. I was going to say that even though I've made a vow to myself to swear off sexual desires, I'm quite happy that I excepted them for you. I was going to lead into asking you if you wanted to have sex again you idiot!"

She huffed as she stared at him in an angry glare. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot anxiously. The light shining through her living room window cast against her back, causing soft shadows to cover her face, causing her eyes to look bright as they absorbed the bend of the shine.

Without thinking, Samuel leaned forward and pulled the petite woman into a long kiss. She melted into his arms as he pulled her shirt over her head and ran his hand over her small breasts to feel her stiff nipples under his palm. She bent down and shifted her hips just before he watched her pants fly across the dark room before she stood back up to lean in for another kiss. He shifted out of his own pants and felt her hand rub down his stomach, stopping once her fingers gripped his thick cock.

She released his rod as he lifted her into the air by her ass and dropped her onto him, piercing his shaft completely into her tight snatch in one quick motion. A cry drew from her open mouth as he worked her up and down on him. 

"You feel so good," she called to him as he walked her across the room. He laid her down on the cushion that she used for a chair and lifted her legs up until her legs were running flat up against his stomach, with her feet resting on either side of his neck. He slowly slid in and out of her as he ran his tongue up the side of her foot. She softly cried out as he devoured her toes, licking them inside his mouth.

Sharp lines of a street lamp from down the alley of her window's view drew lines of light down her face and body, allowing him to view her heavy breathing as he kept up his slow grind in and out of her. 

He picked up his pace ever so slightly and felt her toes curl inside of his mouth as her long and steady breaths began to speed up. He kept at his pace, not daring to challenge his muscles by taking on any faster of a pace. The speed seemed just right for Cricket though, for, before long, her breaths turned to cries as she announced her climax.

Her foot shook against his jaw as her toes pinched his tongue. She slapped her hands down on the floor as she stretched her arms. Her hips jerked wildly a few times before she settled back down on the floor and looked up at him with her large eyes.

He stared down into her eyes as he kept at the same pace. A smile spread over her face as his vision blurred. He released his cum inside of her womb, her toes still him his mouth, and watched her smile shift to an open mouth look of lust. She drank all of him inside of her as he finalized his climax with a few more long and slow thrusts.

Once all of his cum had been drained, he slid his rod from her slit and laid down next to her. She rolled over to her side to look him in the eyes once more and smiled.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Thank you," he corrected, sharing her smile with one of his own.

He felt his eyes grow heavy once more and, though he tried, couldn't fight the pure exhaustion that had taken him over. 

Soon Samuel had drifted off into a deep...deep... sleep.

TBC

curiousSG
01-02-2020, 06:47 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

baltimore
01-02-2020, 09:41 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.

DBSTeller
01-02-2020, 04:00 PM
hi jemma

Thank you for nice story.

Hope to support and come very often.

checkingup
01-02-2020, 05:22 PM
Very nice story, camping camping …. :D

BK4ever
02-02-2020, 05:19 AM
this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.

JEMMA
02-02-2020, 11:38 AM
Part Five The Shower

Samuel awoke with sore muscles and a stiff back. He pushed himself up to a sitting position and scanned Cricket's living room. The light of the morning sun caused the room to glow in a soft white, with rays warming the spot of floor where he had been laying. 

Cricket stood in front of the small counter that separated the kitchen from the living room and split a carton of Chinese food into two halves. He eyed her from head to feet as she seemed oblivious to his waking. She rubbed a hand through her short red hair as she eyed each paper plate. The white t-shirt she wore hugged her small frame tightly as it rode up her back enough to show her the bare skin of her lower back. Her ass cheeks stuck out of her thin black panties as she lifted one leg to scratch an itch on the back of the other. 

"Samuel," she began but cut her own words off as she turned to see him up and staring at her. He pushed himself off the floor and walked across the open floor to greet her with a kiss. "Good morning!"

"Good morning," Samuel said with a smile. He leaned in and took the small woman in with another, longer than last time, kiss. He pulled back and accepted the plate of Chinese food from her before hopping on a barstool next to the counter. "Thank you."

"Thank you," she retorted with a wink. 

"Where'd you get this," he asked, nodding toward the plate.

"I get free Chinese food from China Palace," she explained as she pulled a plastic fork from a napkin. "I deliver for them on occasions when they need an extra hand and, in return, they pay me for my work and offer free food from time to time as well."

"You're too kind for sharing your food with me," Samuel argued. He had gotten tired of eating the dried cereal that Lucas had been bringing in. He assumed the man had been stealing the food but didn't dare ask, for he knew that he needed the nourishment and knew of no other way of getting it.

"Well, I wasn't going to eat it all in front of you," she protested before shoving a clump of rice in her mouth and winking at him.

"I appreciate it," he said, feeling like he needed to tell her once more of how much he enjoyed her gift to him. "This is amazing!"

"It's not exactly the kind of cuisine that you used to have on a nightly basis," she mumbled as she took another large clump of rice.

"That was a different life," he said soberly. "This is the best meal that I have had and it's even better when I look at the woman I'm having it with."

Cricket blushed at his last statement as she stopped her chewing. Her cheeks bulged as she looked into his eyes. After a moment, she swallowed her mouthful of food and stood up from her stool.

"Well," she began as she smacked her open hands over her tiny stomach. "I'm fat enough for today. Time to throw some clothes on and see what I can find out. You should stay here while I'm out. We have no idea if they'll be looking for you. I don't think that there's much of a chance of them looking in here."

"Sounds like a plan to me," Samuel laughed as he stood up from his stool. 

He thanked her a few more times before Cricket was finally dressed and out the door, leaving him alone in her apartment. It wasn't until he was alone in her apartment that he felt what it truly felt like being alone after his night and morning with the bubbly and beautiful Cricket. He had grown very attached to her and felt a bit silly when he realized that he was already missing her. 

Hours drifted by as boredom began to set in, causing Samuel to become fidgety. He didn't like being stuck in a place by himself for so long and with no one to talk to. He often worried over Cricket's safety and wished for her swift return. Even if her return was swift due to the knowledge of The Dragons wanting me dead.

His feelings of loneliness and restlessness caused his thoughts to drift to Heather, the ghost, and what it must feel like for her to be stuck in her apartment forever. He felt bad for the spirit. He wanted to find a way to aid her. He wanted to help the ghost find a way to be able to leave the confines of her prison. He had no idea how he would do such a thing but set his mind to find a way somehow.

He looked down at his clothes and suddenly felt really dirty. He needed to bath and wanted to change into some clean clothes but to do so would inevitably lead him out of Cricket's apartment. He came up with a plan to sneak out, dash to his apartment, grab some clean clothes, run down the street to the community center where he could take a shower and change. If he were fast enough, he could be bathed and back in the apartment in no time. 

After a long moment of working up the nerve, Samuel stepped out of Cricket's apartment. His mission went off smoothly at first. He had entered his apartment and picked out his clothes quickly. He even made it to the community center and to the showers with no troubles.

It was in the hallway of the community center that led to the men's shower room where he locked eyes with a woman, who was walking out of the women's shower room. Her long blonde hair was quite the contrast from the short-haired women that he was used to seeing. Her bright blue eyes locked onto his as she passed him. He turned his head to see that she had also turned back to regard him. 

Who was she?

Shaking the curiosity from his thoughts, Samuel stepped into the men's shower room to find it empty. He smiled at his luck and draped his clean clothing over the small metal hook that rested just outside the tiled cubical that would be his shower this day. Steam billowed around him as he stepped up against the hot spray of the shower and closed his eyes to the wonderfully hypnotizing pressure of the showerhead. 

"What's your name," called a woman's voice from outside the curtain that separated his small shower from the rest of the open area. He jumped in shock and turned to look at the curtain in shock before speaking.

"Who are you," he asked quickly. Had The Dragons found him? He had been such a fool for trying this! He should have just stayed in the apartment.

"My name's Angelica," the woman called back. "What's your name?"

"What do you want," he asked, not wanting to confirm his identity to a member of the gang and make their job even easier.

"I'm not sure, to be honest," the woman answered quietly. "I saw you in the hallway and something urged me to turn around and follow you."

"You're the woman from the hallway that I passed," he asked after a moment. He thought back to what she looked like. Long blonde hair and bright blue eyes. She was of average height and a toned yet voluptuous build. She didn't look like a member of the troublesome local gang. What did she want?

"I am," she admitted. "Look, I'll just go. I'm sorry I bothered you."

Samuel pulled the curtain back enough to stick his head out and look at the woman. She was standing directly in front of him and looking directly at him. Her eyes seemed mesmerized by him as she shifted from one white tennis shoe to another and cleared her throat.

"My name's Samuel," he finally offered. 

"It's nice to meet you, Samuel," Angelica said, her face blushing. "What brings you here?"

"This is where I shower," he explained. He was ashamed of his life as a squatter but had grown accustomed to not shying away from the truth with strangers. "I don't exactly have a shower of my own."

"I understand," she said in almost a whisper. 

He poked his head back into the shower stall, expecting the woman to leave. She appeared to have a lot of money and people like that didn't enjoy associating with people of his new stature. He tried to put the woman from his mind as he began to lather shampoo into his hair but, to his surprise, she had remained and spoke to him from outside the curtain once more.

"I'm getting cold out here," she explained. He finished rinsing the shampoo from his hair and looked to the curtain to find the silhouette of the woman standing directly next to the thin curtain. "That shower seems pretty warm."

Was this woman hinting at wanting to come into the small shower stall with him? He tried to think of another explanation but none came to him.

"This shower is really warm," he explained, waiting to see if she would drop another hint. 

"It would be even warmer with another body in there," she finally said.

That was the hint he was waiting for! She did want to join him in the shower! His body ached for her and he looked down to see his erection fully grown. He thought about Cricket. Were he and the tiny woman in a relationship now? Wouldn't that mean that if he had sex with Angelica he would be cheating on her? The last thing he wanted to do was hurt her. He couldn't stand the thought of causing any kind of a pain to Cricket but the draw he felt to have sex with this woman was too strong. Every time he tried to think the thoughts of rejection to the mysterious beauty, his body urged him more.

"Come in," he heard himself saying, almost to his own horror. "There's plenty of room."

The shower curtain pulled back to reveal Angelica in the nude. Her hair was tied back behind her head and she smiled at him. Her breasts, perky and large, ended in perked nipples. Her sides curved down to her waist just before her hips curved back outward. Her shaved pubic area appeared smooth and her round, muscular legs tensed as she took one step inside before closing the curtain back behind her......

TBC

ml1138
02-02-2020, 07:11 PM
Pitching tent for more steamy story...:D
up you my 16 lemons.

KnowItAll
03-02-2020, 05:15 AM
really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...

JEMMA
03-02-2020, 09:42 AM
"Hi," she whispered as she stepped under the spray of the shower, causing her hair to flatten behind her. She looked up into his eyes and stepped closer to him. "It is warmer in here."

He could feel her firm stomach press against his cock and had to fight back physical urges to throw her against the wet tiled wall right then and there. She looked down at his rod and slid a hand down the side of it before looking back up into his eyes once more.

He leaned down and pressed against her thin lips in a kiss. He slid his tongue between her lips to find the inside of her mouth as she moaned and melted in his arms. He slid his fingers down the center of her back as the water cascaded around them. His fingers slid further down between her asscheeks and he found her asshole. 

She cried in his mouth as he pressed the tip of one of his fingers into her hole. Her body jerked and he could feel the muscles in her stomach tighten against his aching cock. He kept his finger still as her tongue danced with his.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she called out as the two pulled their heads back from their kiss. "This isn't like me at all, I promise."

"I believe you," Samuel said and, in truth, he wasn't lying. He didn't believe her. He was starting to think it had something to do with the ghost of room 318.

"Take me," she begged. 

He studied the woman for a long time. Water running in droplets down her cheeks and shoulders as she peered up into his eyes. She seemed lost. She seemed like she expected him to be her guide. He didn't want to let her down and so he began guiding her in the best way he knew how.

He gently pushed her back to the tiled wall and slightly lowered his body as he spread his legs enough to put a leg on either side of her legs. He gripped his shaft firmly and pushed the head between her legs until he felt her soft and hot pussy. He pushed forward again until he felt her cunt surround him. She let out a soft cry as his cock penetrated her. She held her legs closed tightly as he felt the muscles of her thighs squeeze around his rod as he slowly thrust in and out of her. Water ran down in streams from their bodies as they continued.

The lust-filled woman leaned her hips out to give Samuel easier access so that he could slide his manhood into her deeper. His longer thrusts caused her to cry a bit louder as he picked up his pace. He could feel her slit tighten around him as he reached out and grabbed each of her breasts with his hands. She stared down her body and watched his rod slip in between her legs as he teased her nipples with his thumbs.

"I'm cumming," she announced just before her hips jerked back and forth wildly as she bit her lower lip to stifle her shouts of absolute ecstasy. 

Angelica went silent as her motions held steady and Samuel picked up the pace of his hips. He felt her pussy loosen around his cock as he worked faster and faster, in an attempt to use her cunt to jerk off. Her quite composure soon shifted to moans once more as he felt her pussy lips quickly tighten around him once more as she looked up into his eyes.

Faster and faster he went as he watched her large breasts roll up and down to his, now rough, motions. She rolled her head from side to side and screamed as his speed had grown almost to equal that of the last night with the spirit. Flesh smacking flesh wrang out through the entire shower room and Samuel was suddenly worried that someone else might be listening from somewhere inside. He didn't care enough to slow his speed though. Instead, he went faster. 

Angelica's eyes shot open so wide that it appeared she had seen the most frightening thing in her life and Samuel considered slowing down until he realized what her shock was about. She burst out in a scream so loud and piercing that it sent goosebumps down his body as her legs gave out, causing his drumming cock to be the only thing keeping her up. Her pussy choked down on him but he didn't slow. She reached out and grabbed his forearms, squeezing with all of her might as her orgasm took complete control of her movements. 

The woman's screams of pleasure finally died out and her body completely collapsed. Samuel reached down and lifted her into the air, with his shaft still inside of her. He slowed his thrusts for a moment and stepped forward until her body was pressed tightly between his body and the wall. He continued a slower thrusting motion as he felt his cock swell in that tell-tell sign of an upcoming climax. 

Her head rolled to her shoulder as if she were unconscious and Samuel had to lean his head down to see if her eyes were even open. She stared back at him with parted lips before giving him a smile. He pumped his rod as deep inside of her cunt as he could before shooting blast after blast inside of her. 

He felt his penis began to deflate before he gently laying her down in the corner of the shower stall and stepping back. He could see some of his cum running from her twitching pussy and follow the trails of shower water to the drain. She looked up at him with a blank expression.

"Thank you, Samuel," she called to him quietly. "Thank you so much."

He gave her a smile and a nod before stepping out of the shower and drying off. He wanted to stay and learn more about this woman but knew that time was against him. He had no idea if The Dragons were looking for him. He had no idea when Cricket would make it back. She might already be back and worried sick that he's not there. He had responsibilities and could not stay with Angelica. 

"I'll see you around," he said to her before pulling his clean clothes on and dashing out of the shower room.

As he quickly stepped out of the community center, Samuel realized something. The high-speed motions that almost caused him to pass out the previous night were much easier to maintain just a day later. 

He thought that he was in the clear as he ducked into the abandoned apartment building. A smile stretched across his face as he made his way down the lobby and toward the hallway that leads to Cricket's apartment.

The smile soon faded.

"There you are," called a familiar woman's voice. It wasn't the sweet and bubbly voice of Cricket. That cock-sure tone could only belong to one person.

"Wilma," he said as he stopped and turned.....

TBC

MPLover
04-02-2020, 06:52 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

JEMMA
04-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Part Six, I Want it Hard

Wilma's gray eyes were locked to Samuel's as he turned to regard her. She was wearing her thick coat, that did a fine job at hiding her thin womanly figure, but had it unbuttoned to reveal her tight black shirt underneath that had been cut at the bottom to reveal her bellybutton ring hanging down. Her lips were downturned in a grimace as she arched an eyebrow at him as she crossed her arms under her breasts and bit her lower lip.

"Not happy to see me," she asked as she narrowed her eyes dangerously.

"Of course I am," he lied. 

"Let's talk somewhere a bit more private," she said, nodding her head to indicate his apartment just behind her a bit down the hall. "We have much to discuss."

Samuel had a feeling that a "discussion" wasn't going to be a conversation. He was relieved as one revelation occurred to him. She must have not told anybody. She must have been able to keep her grunts quiet or else, she would be accompanied by more of her gang members and maybe even the leader himself.

He followed the tiny thug down the hallway and shadowed her as the two stepped through the busted doorframe of the broken down apartment that he had called home for months now. She spun on her heels as soon as they were both fully in the room and smacked him across the face with an open-handed slap so hard that he had to shake the spots from his eyes.

"Here I am," she began with a growl, staring holes in him as she spoke through gritted teeth. "Risking my ass to help you out and you're hiding from me!"

"I'm not hiding from you," he offered. In truth, he wasn't lying. It was her connections that he was hiding from. He didn't think this woman would tell on herself any more than he would. "And how are you helping me out?"

"Do you know who my man is," she asked, visibly calmer.

"I do now," he admitted, rubbing the side of his face still. She had one hell of an arm on her. "After we had sex."

"So you must know what would happen to me if he were to find out," she asked.

"Probably the same thing that would happen to me," he answered bitterly.

"My fate would surely be worse," she said with a sign. Her eyes looked into his with what appeared to be sympathy. "And that's just for having sex with you."

"What else have you done to gain the anger of your man," Samuel asked, spitting the word man with a great amount of anger.

"Here," she huffed. She reached into her thick coat and pulled out the figurine of the unicorn that she had stolen just the day before. His eyes opened wide as she handed the item to him.

"Why," his question came out in a silent breath. He couldn't believe what she was doing. In truth, she never had the right to take it, to begin with, but there was nothing that he could have done to get it back.

"It felt like the right thing to do," she mumbled as she looked around him toward the open doorframe. "Let's go back away from prying eyes."

Samuel turned to look behind him but found no one on the other side of the door frame. When he turned back to look at Wilma once more, he saw a glimpse of her backside as she vanished around the corner toward his room. He followed her, the unicorn firmly in his grip.

Once inside his bedroom, he closed the door behind him and turned to look at the fascinating woman, who had shed from her thick coat and was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking up at him.

"So," she began. "What are you planning on doing with that thing?"

"I'm going to sell it," he admitted, not feeling like there was a need to lie to her about his intentions. If she had stolen the thing, she must know of its value to begin with. "It should give me enough to give me a boost in life once more."

"And what are you going to do with this new boost," she asked pointedly. He eyed her curiously for a moment before walking over and taking a seat on the edge of the bed next to her.

"What would you have me do," he asked. She looked to him and placed a hand on his leg.

"I would have you make sure you never end up in a place like this again," she said. The hint of humanity in her tone shocked him more than a little. She was acting like an entirely different person than the day before.

"I have some ideas," he said, offering her a comforting smile. "I'll be ok."

"I bet you will," she said, rubbing a hand over the stubble of her shaved head.

In a flash so fast that Samuel couldn't keep up, Wilma pushed him on his back and straddled her legs over him until she was sitting on his lap and looking down into his eyes. She rubbed her hands up his stomach from underneath his shirt and scratched her nails down his chest as she chewed on her lower lip.

"I want it hard," she finally said, breaking the silence. "I want it so hard that you make me cry."

Samuel stared wide-eyed at the woman on his lap for a long moment as she arched her back and looked down at him. He could feel his erection pushing against the constraints of his pants and knew that she could feel the growth from under her as well, for she smiled to the sensation.

"Remember," she said as she stood up from the bed and yanked all of her clothing off before pulling his pants down to the floor to eye his swinging shaft. "Hard."

She crawled back onto his lap and sat down on him, penetrating her cunt with his still-expanding cock. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as her bottom rested against his thighs. He reached down and gently stroked her legs as she sat still on top of him. Her eyes flashed dangerously and she scratched her nails down his chest, causing a small line of broken skin to begin to bleed. After a moment of him not acting, she reached back and slapped him across the face so hard that his vision temporarily went black. 

She reached back for another slap but Samuel caught her by the wrist and thrust his hips up, throwing her over his head. She landed on the floor on the other side of the bed and he was quick to roll over and land on top of her on the floor. She looked up at him with the same wild look in her eyes and swung her arm forward, clipping him in the jaw with a punch. He shook the pain away from his jaw as he gripped both of her arms tightly. She twisted her hips and kneed him in the side so hard that his breath left his lungs as he toppled over to his side on the floor.

She rolled around on top of him once more and tried to pull her hands free but he held on firmly so she bent down and sunk her teeth into the side of his neck. It felt like she would pull a chunk of his flesh away. The pain was so bad. He gritted his teeth and twisted his entire body, rolling her over onto her back. He pulled his head back, yanking his neck from her teeth so fast that he heard her teeth clamp together. She growled and threw her head back forward toward him but he was on to her this time. He kept back from her and twisted her wrists until she had rolled over on her stomach.

"You better get rougher than that," she growled, twisting her back so that she could turn to look over her shoulder at him. He pressed his hands down on her back and felt her asscheeks squeeze his cock. 

"You want it rough," he growled, anger rushing through him. His neck and face felt like they were on fire. "You got it."

He scooped his arms under her stomach and lifted her up before spinning her to drop her upper body on the bed, leaving her legs hanging down the floor. She kicked upward with her legs but he clamped her legs together with his knees and pushed the angle of his dick down with a free hand while his other hand held her pinned to the bed. 

She looked back over her shoulder and he watched her eyes close tight as he shoved the entirety of his throbbing cock deep into her asshole. She let out a guttural sound from her throat and threw a hand back to grab at him but he quickly leaned away from her touch. 

He began working his long, hard, and throbbing rod in and out of her tight ass as he stretched his free hand up to the back of her neck. He hooked his hand under the front of her throat and pulled her up. She made a choking sound as he picked up his pace. He could feel his strength and stamina rise and knew that he could build his pace up to equal the insane speed from the previous night and again from the shower with Angelica.

Faster and faster he worked his hips and louder and louder, the choked screams of Wilma sounded throughout the room. Sounds of his thighs crashing against her asscheeks grew louder and louder to match the intensity of her choked screams.

"You wanted it rough," he teased. "You asked for this."

He released her throat and her face fell into the mattress as she gasped for breath. 

Faster.

She cried out something unintelligible but he didn't dare slow down. He pounded his rod into her asshole even faster. Her cries grew louder to match the sounds of flesh on flesh.

"I...mmm," her sobs muffled by the mattress in her face. "C...uuu...mmm...i...nnnnn..g!"

Her stretched muscles on her back began to spasm as he worked faster and faster in and out of her. Her screams worked in short bursts and her hands gripped the sheets of the bed in a death grip as if she were afraid to let go. He looked down to see the side of the bed had a dark spot underneath her.

Faster.

His lungs began to ache as he took in quick and sharp breaths as his thrusts worked inhumanly fast. He could feel the swelling of his cock but didn't want to finish just yet. She asked for this. She wanted him to be rough with her. What was it she had asked? She wanted him to make her cry?

He pulled his cock from her ruined asshole and spun her body around so that her head was facing him. He rolled her over onto her back and looked down into her eyes, which had rolled up to the back of her head. She finally managed to focus her eyes on him and he dropped his heavy dick onto her face. He waited for an attack from her but it appeared that her fight was over. She had received what she had wanted. 

Now it was his turn!

"Open your mouth," he ordered. She laid on her back completely motionless, staring up at him. That dangerous look began to glow on her face once more and he knew he had to stop it right then. He reached down, pried her mouth open with his fingers and shoved his shaft between her lips and passed her throat. She gagged and squeezed his ass as her body twisted on the bed. She swung a few weak punches against his side but he was too caught up in the moment to feel them.

He picked up his rapid pace where he had left off, pounding his cock in her mouth and down her throat at a speed so quick that his balls smacked against her forehead and echoed a smacking noise across the room that drowned out her gags.

Her body continued to twist from side to side until he reached down and hooked his fingers inside of her soaking wet pussy and pulled her still. Her cries escaped from around his rod as he began fingering her at a tempo to match his thrusts in her mouth. Her teeth tried to clamp down on him but the girth of his cock was too thick for her to do any damage. If anything, it turned him on even more.

She threw her legs up in the air as she kicked wildly. Wetness sprayed from her climaxing pussy as he felt his balls tighten. He pulled his cock from her mouth and looked down at her. Her eyes were locked to his and he noticed the wetness of tears running down the sides of her face.

"Jerk me off," he ordered.

She reached a hand up and wrapped her fingers around his pulsating shaft as she lifted her head and licked on his balls. She pulled her enclosed hand up and down his cock, which was soaking wet from her saliva. She pulled fast and hard, though her speed didn't even come close to matching his previous thrusts. Her tongue worked furiously on his tightened ball sack.

He threw his head back and howled a grunt as he felt his load shoot out of him. He looked down to see that the first blast shot a thin rope of his cum down her chest and over one nipple. He watched as his second blast landed down her chin and over her neck. She lifted her head up and took him in her mouth and swallowed the rest of his cum as it poured from him. 

He twisted in the air and fell back on the bed next to her but aimed in the opposite direction. He turned to his side and kissed the side of her leg, tasting the saltiness of her sweat. He felt her mouth sucking on his deflating cock as her hands rubbed up and down his side.

"Worth it," she whispered after a moment. He looked down to see her smiling down at him. 

She eventually stood up and slowly pulled her clothes back on before turning to look at him once more. She gave him a smile that almost looked sad.

"I hope you get everything that you want," she said. She started to walk out of his door but stopped and turned to face him one last time. "Don't forget me."

He watched her leave and heard her light footsteps as she exited his apartment completely. What had come over her? She wanted the best for him? Just yesterday, he had the feeling that he was just a plaything for her. He assumed that she would want to use him for just that until she had grown bored of him. Now it almost seemed like she was breaking up with him so he could find better things in life. 

He stood up and pulled his own clothes on a few minutes later. He had to head back to Cricket's apartment. She could be back already. He didn't want to worry her.

He stepped through the broken doorframe and entered the other hall. He walked up to Cricket's apartment door and pushed it open.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay Tune for another Series of HOT Erotic Horror stories.....Cumming Sooon.

healthcub
04-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Very nice story and pictures, thanks bro! :)

Cash8877
05-02-2020, 06:50 AM
thanks for sharing this really nice story.

Steventan
05-02-2020, 08:34 AM
Thanks, waiting for next write up.

Naka_Timo
05-02-2020, 09:50 AM
Part Six, I Want it Hard

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay Tune for another Series of HOT Erotic Horror stories.....Cumming Sooon.

TS, nice story with the gif. Camping for more. Upped you.

JEMMA
05-02-2020, 10:44 AM
Another Steamy Erotic Horror Stories ?

Please check out this new thread @

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=762266

E. N. J. O. Y.