PDA

View Full Version : My past experiences from internet

slops
01-10-2007, 03:01 PM
Hi Bros,

Have been reading those countless juicy stuff here, so thought of sharing some of my experiences from my meet-ups with a few internet chicks. I am very new in thread starting so seek all your understanding and patience. These are all real stories and they are all not "one-night" stands as each gal had at least a few months of romance with me... haha! So here goes....

JC Gal

That was in the year 1999 when i learnt from my frd about IRC. He was sharing with me all his encounters and wonders which can be done through IRC. So feeling curious i decided to try it out. During that time i was already attached with a gf but being a guy, wanted to explore more. it started without any luck as most of the gals i chat with were either fake or not in the same frequency as me (Horny i assume).

One night when i was on my rountine prowling, i chanced upon this nick "jcgal". As usual it were those intro, studying where, stats etc. She was not quite comfortable though when probed about her stats. She was staying very far from me (Me east and She West). About an hr into our conversation, i casually asked if she wanted to meet me. I vaguely remebered that it was around 1am. "Comeon.. where got such easy catch one?" i asked myself. What surprised me was her reply "Ok, but i cannot stay out too late". HO SAY liao!!!

...To be continued...

Ratcool69
01-10-2007, 06:04 PM
good experience..go on...start to assemble my tent...:cool:

bigmannow
01-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Good thread... buliding condo here..:D

Ahnook78
01-10-2007, 07:07 PM
nice, kindly continue....:p

Durex_69
01-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Gee ... I can only say "Those were the days ..." :p

skirtlover
01-10-2007, 08:14 PM
camping here

STK01
01-10-2007, 10:24 PM
That was in the year 1999 when i learnt from my frd about IRC. SAY liao!!!

...To be continued...

I learnt IRC from my friend in 1998... :D

Those were the days, hehe

slops
02-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Im humbled! as a newbie i did not expect such good responses from the bros.. nevermind if it's just a few.. haha.. Thank you thank you.. Sorry i am a bit late coz i can only use PC in office.. OC at home cannot use.. sigh.. Anyway having said enuff here's my next instalment...

JC gal (Part 2)

"Ho say liao!" i said to myself. i quickly took a quick shower and zoomed off in my car. During that time i was really a road blind so had to browse the street directory and find my way there.. Along the journey many things run across my mind.. "This chick chio or nt?"... "Gt chance to up her tonite or nt?".. and "where to go if really wana up her?"... Finally i reached my destination after a long 45min drive as i lost my way.. Luckily told her to meet me in an hour's time after logging off IRC. Waited at the foot of the block for about 10min.. kept looking at the rear mirror to see if any chick appeared. then i saw her.. this gal is about 1.5m tall.. shoulder length hair.. wearing specs.. and geezz... she's nt that slim afterall!! Sorry if this last part irks some bros.. well she's not slim.. probably about 55kg.. "Shit!! Kana conned!" i thought to myself.. nevermind meet 1st then see how..

So she walked to the front passenger door. i wind down the window and asked if its her. "ya.. i'm jenny (fake name to protect "victim"'s identity- haha). ok.. no choice.. no matter wat i already come till so far.. at least just chat lor.. So she hopped into the car.. then she asked me where to go.. No nearby 24hrs coffeeshop so i suggested going to a near heavy vehicle carpark, relax in the car there n chit chat... she did not mind the idea. So off we went.. along the way we chat about her school, life, my work etc.. And on off i will glance sideways.. Wow those boobies! Must be at least C cuppers.. i think should be D.. Reached our destination in 15min time.. I parked my car, engine still on and we continued chatting.. I then asked her if she had met anyone before and she said ya. For me it was my 1st meet-up with someone from the net so i was very nervous.. i mean in this situation, 2 strangers.. wait anything happen i kana accuse rape Jialat!

So i asked her what she usually does with the guys she met she just smiled.. then after hesitating said that usually its meetup for drinks.. blah blah.. So i asked her " Errmm.. ever had anything sexual with them?"

2 roads for me.. either she will just alight from car and walk home leaving me to pcc or she could be just aroused by that question. Then she said "ya sometimes they ask.. not all the time i give." Mari Kita!!!! hahaha!! so i asked hows our meeting so far and she said ok.. seems like im nice man.. Of course nice lah.. havent eat u mah.. Since it was our 1st meeting i thought why not just ask her if she's ok to bj. So i pop the question. She looked stunned atfirst.. then she replied that not sure if the place was safe. After i recce around the carpark i told her it should be ok but if she does not want to then its ok. We can just chat. The next thing she said actually caused some pre-cum to emerge from my already-risen flagpole. She said " Errmm shouldn't we build some mood by kissing 1st?".. Mai tu liao.. i quickly reached over to her seat and we started frenching..

Wow for a 17 yr old gal i tell u her frenching was superb! In my heart i was thinking frenching already so good.. wat to say abt bj??!! After some sword fighting i decided i should do more.. so my hand reached for her ample tits and gently massaged them.. I could feel the Jenny was enjoying it coz she was letting out soft moans and heavy breathings... I did not want to go further south as i had to play safe.. So i stopped at her twin towers. After frenching i asked if i could nibble on her nipples, she just nodded. I removed her tees and unclipped her bra. Those twin towers just exploded out! My tongue then moved there and nibble the nipples.. she let out more moans.. Under the aircon and soft music.. the ambience was perfect for a good bonk. But being 1st-timer i did not want to go all the way.. must test water 1st mah..

After about 5min of sucking her nipples, i told Jenny that i was ready. She just bent her head downwards to my bermudas and unzipped it.. once the undies were pulled down, my suffocating manhood sprung into life!! without any hesitation she engulfed it whole with her warm mouth.. the feeling was exceptional!! her movements of the tongue and mouth, mixed with constant stroking of her hand.. My GOD, it was heavenly!! I thought that she was also a bit shy at our 1st meeting and so she did not go further into licking/sucking my balls. About 10min later i had the feeling of cumming.. I whispered to her that i was about to cum.. and her mouth removed from my dick.. and started stroking it. In my heart i was cursing " Y never suggest to CIM???" I cummed on my belly in the end.. haizz.. she helped me cleaned up with tissue and wore back her tees.

We then chatted for a while more before i sent her back.. At her block's carpark, before she left i asked if i could stay in contact with her. She didnt mind and passed me her number before we parted ways.. On my journey home my mind kept thinking of meeting her the very next day again man!! I wan more!!! ....To be continued....

Bros who enjoy reading my stories so far feel free to comment.

Next instalment- My 2nd and subsequent adventures with Jenny

slops
08-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Apologies to all bros out there waiting for my continuation. Had been busy and usually dun use pc at home... Thanks for the understanding n patience. Aniway to all bros who is enjoying the thread so far.. thank you thank you.. so here's my next instalment...

JC Gal (Part two)

"Ho say liao!" i said to myself.. quikly i went to take a shower and make sure polish the little one nicely.. and off i went in my car.. luckily i had a street directory in the car if nt sure will lose my way!! during the journey my heart was pumping faster and thoughts ran across my mind.. "This chick chio or nt?".. "Got any chance of up-ing her?"..

In about 45min time i reach her block.. told her earlier that i should reach in an hr's time.. phew! Hope i dun kana put aeroplane.. all the way from one end to another end of the island.. wat a letdown it will be.. Soon as i was looking through the rear mirror, looking out for this chick. 10min after i reached i saw this quite short gal walking towards my car.. clad in tees and shorts. "geezz.. i thought to myself. cannot be lah.. this one around 1.5m tall and is around 55kg. aiyo.. jialat." she walked to the front passenger door and i wind it down... "Is that Jenny?" (fake name of course).. "Ya". My heart almost sank.. siao liao lah.. maybe my expectations too high.. anyway nevermind since im already here might as well just chat lor.. the most is waste sleeping time and petrol.. She hopped in and off we went..

No 24-hr coffeeshops around the vicinity, passed by a heavy vehicle carpark so decided to go there.. along the 10min drive, we had a chat.. talked about her school life.. my job etc.. found that she's actually quite a nice gal.. then also talked about her meet-ups with other guys.. she mentioned that she had met a few, mostly for drinks.. when probed about hanky panky stuff she said "ya.. but nt all guys i will give." hmm.. i think everyone sure know give wat lah.. whilst driving i will glanced occasionally sideways.. wow those boobies!! i bet they must be D cuppers.. My bro start to mari kita liao..

When we reached the heavy vehicle carpark, i parked at a corner between two huge trucks.. then we continued chatting.. it was my 1st meetup so quite nervous.. "Do u kiss with guys u meet?" i asked.. stammering. "Ya" she said.. "Do u... mind if we kiss?".. in a split second i could feel her lips drawn to mine.. n we started the sword-fight.. for about 3min.. my hands start to wonder around.. once hit those tits.. wow.. one hand nt enuff to cover! massaging them gently.. then slowly my hand start to remove her tees.. no rejection. Good! as we continued to engage in the passionate kiss.. my hand reach for her back and unclipped her bra.. Those twin towers just exploded out! my findgers then run around the hardened nipples.. n slowly n gently i continued to massage Jenny's boobs.. She was leeting out soft moans occasionally and that surely turned me on!! My hardened manhood was already gasping for air!! Soon i started licking n nibbling her nipples.. and Jenny continued to let out soft moans..

After awhile i stopped.. n i asked Jenny if she could give me a bj.. i am certainly nt ready to bonk her.. so bj will be a bonus.. She nodded her head.. "wow".. ok.. time to release my dragon! She reached out for my bermuda's zip and unzipped it.. the moments her warm lips and tongue touched my dickie, adrenalin rushed thru my brain!! the feeling was tremendous.. and every suck sent needles thru my skin.. it was one of the best bj i had received in my life.. and i could see that Jenny was also enjoying it. After about 5min i felt the urge to cum.. So i prompted to Jenny that i was cumming.. She detached her mouth from my manhood and stroked it till i cum on my belly.. SHit! i should have asked her to take the cum in man.. but then again its only our 1st meeting.. After cleaning up for me, she wore back her bra n tees and i sent her back. Before she alighted i asked for her number.. (I did not do that during the IRC chat as i was not sure if i should give her my number).. She passed it to me and we parted ways..

On my way home i kept thinking abt the nice bj i received from her.. I wana bonk her the next time!!

Coming up next.. My next few experiences with Jenny.. Mind exploding!

--To be continued---

slops
08-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Apologies to all bros out there waiting for my continuation. Had been busy and usually dun use pc at home... Thanks for the understanding n patience. Aniway to all bros who is enjoying the thread so far.. thank you thank you.. so here's my next instalment...

JC Gal (Part two)

"Ho say liao!" i said to myself.. quikly i went to take a shower and make sure polish the little one nicely.. and off i went in my car.. luckily i had a street directory in the car if nt sure will lose my way!! during the journey my heart was pumping faster and thoughts ran across my mind.. "This chick chio or nt?".. "Got any chance of up-ing her?"..

In about 45min time i reach her block.. told her earlier that i should reach in an hr's time.. phew! Hope i dun kana put aeroplane.. all the way from one end to another end of the island.. wat a letdown it will be.. Soon as i was looking through the rear mirror, looking out for this chick. 10min after i reached i saw this quite short gal walking towards my car.. clad in tees and shorts. "geezz.. i thought to myself. cannot be lah.. this one around 1.5m tall and is around 55kg. aiyo.. jialat." she walked to the front passenger door and i wind it down... "Is that Jenny?" (fake name of course).. "Ya". My heart almost sank.. siao liao lah.. maybe my expectations too high.. anyway nevermind since im already here might as well just chat lor.. the most is waste sleeping time and petrol.. She hopped in and off we went..

No 24-hr coffeeshops around the vicinity, passed by a heavy vehicle carpark so decided to go there.. along the 10min drive, we had a chat.. talked about her school life.. my job etc.. found that she's actually quite a nice gal.. then also talked about her meet-ups with other guys.. she mentioned that she had met a few, mostly for drinks.. when probed about hanky panky stuff she said "ya.. but nt all guys i will give." hmm.. i think everyone sure know give wat lah.. whilst driving i will glanced occasionally sideways.. wow those boobies!! i bet they must be D cuppers.. My bro start to mari kita liao..

When we reached the heavy vehicle carpark, i parked at a corner between two huge trucks.. then we continued chatting.. it was my 1st meetup so quite nervous.. "Do u kiss with guys u meet?" i asked.. stammering. "Ya" she said.. "Do u... mind if we kiss?".. in a split second i could feel her lips drawn to mine.. n we started the sword-fight.. for about 3min.. my hands start to wonder around.. once hit those tits.. wow.. one hand nt enuff to cover! massaging them gently.. then slowly my hand start to remove her tees.. no rejection. Good! as we continued to engage in the passionate kiss.. my hand reach for her back and unclipped her bra.. Those twin towers just exploded out! my findgers then run around the hardened nipples.. n slowly n gently i continued to massage Jenny's boobs.. She was leeting out soft moans occasionally and that surely turned me on!! My hardened manhood was already gasping for air!! Soon i started licking n nibbling her nipples.. and Jenny continued to let out soft moans..

After awhile i stopped.. n i asked Jenny if she could give me a bj.. i am certainly nt ready to bonk her.. so bj will be a bonus.. She nodded her head.. "wow".. ok.. time to release my dragon! She reached out for my bermuda's zip and unzipped it.. the moments her warm lips and tongue touched my dickie, adrenalin rushed thru my brain!! the feeling was tremendous.. and every suck sent needles thru my skin.. it was one of the best bj i had received in my life.. and i could see that Jenny was also enjoying it. After about 5min i felt the urge to cum.. So i prompted to Jenny that i was cumming.. She detached her mouth from my manhood and stroked it till i cum on my belly.. SHit! i should have asked her to take the cum in man.. but then again its only our 1st meeting.. After cleaning up for me, she wore back her bra n tees and i sent her back. Before she alighted i asked for her number.. (I did not do that during the IRC chat as i was not sure if i should give her my number).. She passed it to me and we parted ways..

On my way home i kept thinking abt the nice bj i received from her.. I wana bonk her the next time!!

--To be continued---

slops
08-10-2007, 11:42 AM

JC Gal (Part two)

--To be continued---

slops
16-10-2007, 03:23 PM
Hi bros,

Not sure if the stories i have written so far are juicy enough for your kind comments or not.. Anyway i will continue with part 3 of my encounter with the 1st irc gal i bonked-Jenny.

Part 3- Follow-up encounters

About a week after my 1st meeting with Jenny, i decided to sms her for another meeting. It was a weekday night and same thing the time was around 1am. Picked her up at her block. This time she was wearing a short skirt and tees. So we went to the same heavy vehicle carpark again. TCSS for awhile then this time i got more daring and asked if she wana go to the back of the car. She obliged, went behind and i joined her. Started frenching... then slowly proceeded to remove her tees.. strapless bra this time (anyway after that most of the time she will wear strapless). Spent no time in unclipping her bra and her boobies popped out! licked and massaged her titties and then my hand moved into her skirt.. no rejection so went further and pulled her panties one side.. hmm.. trimmed hair.. was already wet by the time so my finger entered her moist pussy easily.. she was letting out louder moans this time.. After a few rounds of her cumming.. i decided to let her pussy rest and her mouth to work.. hehe..

Out of formailty i asked Jenny again if shes ok to bj me.. she juz nodded.. i think she already too horny to reject at that time.. hahah! So she helped unzip my berms and pulled down undies.. then she began her mouth exercise.. again it was a nice and warm feeling when her lips and tongue wondered around my already hardened manhood.. i couldnt take it anymore and asked her to stop b4 i cum. i then made the daring move.. " u wan me to enter?" i asked her.. She smiled and said ok.. "But no condoms.. ok for u?" i asked her again. She nodded. Yeeeeehaaaaa! i asked her to go on top of me.. my dick just slipped into her pussy without any problem. so she started pumping.. wow.. those boobs.. they reali can bounce!! due to the space constraint, it was quite uncomfortable.. so it was not very enjoyable.. after about 10min of riding we stopped.. still i didnt cum. This time i nt so stoopid.. no way im going to cum on my own body.. so i asked her if she takes cum.. "No, sorry i dun like it." SHIT!! die lah.. halfway hanging.. n i dun wan to cum on my own body.. how...

So i asked if its ok to cum on her body instead.. this time she said ok.. so this time round i cummed on her tits.. after that cleaned up and sent her home.. Sianz.. 1st time bonking her.. so short period and cannot CIM... i wasnt satisfied.. :mad:

A couple of weeks after that i sms Jenny again. She seems to be quite keen to carry on this no-strings attached relationship with me.. and agreed to meet me again. Sometimes sms can talk easier rather than face to face... so this time i asked her if she could sahve her pussy.. come down braless.. no reply. nevermind.. i proceeded there anyway. When Jenny got into the car, i noticed that she wasnt wearing any bra!! woohoo!! and i wanted to try another place.. So i asked if there is any deserted multi storey carpark. She then guided me to a nearby MSCP and i went up to the second highest floor (coz highest floor is open space parking). This time i invited her out of the car. At first she was quite reluctant as she will then realise that we are going to perofrm our "act" in the public.. but after explaining to her the space constraint blah blah.. she obliged. We then went to the nearby staircase landing.. dark, warm.. not an ideal place for love making.. but who cares!! Quickly got into action.. frenched her.. then hands started to squeeze her twin towers thru her tees.. nicer feeling coz Jenny was not wearing bra.. this time her hands also started to wonder and carressed my enlarged manhood thru my berms.. More daring liao this gal, haha!!

Soon her clothes were on the floor.. standing infront of me was a stark naked fleshy chick! wait a min.. hairless below too!! she actually listened to my instructions! :D she appeared abit shy and scared.. maybe coz we were doing in a public area.. anytime if someone opens the door to the staircase we would be in deep shit! But horniess over-ruled everything.. So Jenny helped me removed my tees and berms.. n kneeled infront of me.. hand holding onto the little bro. She gave me a 10min bj.. i couldnt take it any further so i stopped her.. and asked her to lie on the floor.. i came well prepared with a large towel which i laid on the floor.. (i have a few at home, so brought along one. eventually every meeting i brought one.. hehe). Jenny laid on the floor.. then i started licking her body.. smelt real nice- i assume she had a shower b4 meeting me. Slowly i proceeded south.. once my tongue touched her pussy.. Jenny let off a jerk.. I asked her.."u ok with it?" Jenny then said that its ok.. just tat she still feeling scared that we might be discovered.. I assured her that once we hear any sound we will just grab our clothes and rushed back to my car, which is just parked outside the staircase. She then relented.. so i started giving her a nice lick.. wow.. it was a scentless pussy.. only covered with the nice smell of body lotion.. she let off some moans.. which i asked her to lower down her volume. after about 10min.. i started to bonk jenny.. 1st outdoor bonking of my life!

We changed a few positions after that.. due to the environment and air conditions.. both of us were sweating profusely by the time i wanted to cum.. this time i told her that in order to save time in cleaning up the cum i dun think i should cum on her body.. (hehe.. bluff lah of course..). Jenny hesitated.. then she finally said ok.. but she dun want to swallow.. Better than nothing lah!! So she bj me till i cummed in her mouth.. after that she just spit it onto tissue which she brought along with her.. we quickly wore back our clothes and went back to the car. Back at her place downstairs i asked her if she found that experience ok.. Jenny said it was abit scary.. but overall it was good. That was our 1st outdoor sex-perience..

Coming up.. More outdoor fun..