PDA

View Full Version : [On-going story 2] Attempts at hooking a beautifican

CheongingEdge
22-01-2020, 02:36 PM
So legit TCM ML went back last saturday. Sort of still not used to having free Sunday nights and Monday mornings and afternoons, so decided to venture out to look look see see this Monday. At first wanted to go to a MP, but decided against it as those few that I passed by have some MLs hanging outside, but not really my type.

So was walking when I came past a facial shop, stopped to take a double look as I caught a glimpse of the beautician inside, but cannot really see clearly. So decided to pretend that I'm interested in the posters they have on their door, hoping to catch a clearer look at her. Unfortunately still cannot see her face clearly as she's now sitting behind the counter which is rather tall. Heck it, just went in and saw all the equipment and bottles of whatever stuff.

Me: Hi
B: Hi

Awkward silence as I was expecting her to follow-up eg. asking me what I'm looking for etc, but she was just looking at me, seemingly not really interested.

Me: What's the price for a facial?
B: There's different prices for different types... (went off to describe about 3 or 4 types of facial services).
Me: How long does type A take (the cheapest one haha)
B: Oh it will normally take about 45 mins to an hour, depending on the condition of your face.

All these while, she was still sitting at the counter, but she finally stood up to look at my face and I can see her big round eyes staring at me. I smiled back while waiting for her to continue.

B: You haven't been doing facial much isn't it? There's blackheads (blah blah, going on to describe how bad my face is, in my heart I'm thinking "ok here comes the upselling")
Me: Oh ok
B: It will probably take you about an hour
Me: Ah ok (hmm no upselling??)
B: Do you want to do it now?
Me: Are you the one helping me to the facial? (still thinking that maybe the nagging on what other treatments I get will start when I'm in the room, but she looks pretty and while the beautician robe makes it hard for me to gauge her figure, she looks slim and at least not an airport)
B: Oh, my colleague can help you (and proceeds to shout out a name)

Heard some noise and her colleague came out, took a look and decided ok, I want the counter lady as her colleague don't look that good and is visibly older.

Me: You can't help me to do it?
B: Oh I got an appointment in 30 mins.
Me: Oh then it's ok, I will come back later or another day

Her colleague gave me a dirty look, although she's still trying to fake a smile. Think she probably already classify me as going for something else which is true. Luckily my years of scouting has given me a thick skin, so I just look back at her colleague and smile back before looking at the counter lady and giving her a nod. As I turned to leave the shop, the counter lady called out

B: Maybe you can take one of our cards and call us to make an appointment again?

By then her colleague had already disappeared back into the shop, so I stopped and turned back to take the card.

B: My name is B.
Me: Ok, will you be free later today?
B: Oh sorry, I will be busy the whole of today.
Me: I see, then I will call the next time before I come.
B: Ok sure.

I was about to leave again, but decided to try my luck first

Me: Can I get your number?
B: It's on the card
Me: Oh not the shop number, but your personal number
B: oh... you can call the shop to make appointment
Me: Yup I know

Awkward silence again. B seems unsure of how to respond. So I decided not to be too aggressive.

Me: Then I will call and make an appointment soon. B right?
B: Yes (she seems relieved and smile at me)
Me: Ok see you soon, and hope it will not offend you, but I think you are very pretty.

B smiled shyly back. Sensing that she doesn't have anything more to say, I asked her for a pen, which she handed over quickly. I took a picture of their card and then wrote down my number on the card and handed it back to her

Me: My number is this (pointing to the card).
B: Oh... (she looks a bit nervous but eventually took the card)
Me: Maybe you can also call or message me too if any client cancels their appointment later? My timing is flexible today.
B: Ah ok!

I left the shop and went to a nearby coffeeshop to have a coffee and a smoke. Did some aimless surfing on the net and then cleared some office emails. Then I got a whatsapp message from an unknown number

Unknown number: Hi I'm B from XYZ. Are you free later at 7pm?
Me: Hi B, sure. Did a client cancel the appointment?
B: No, but she's ok to let me colleague do her facial for her
Me: Oh, thank you for making the changes! Yup I will definitely be there
B: See you later then (with a smiley face)
Me: See you, and I will be getting you some food and bubble tea. Let me know your preference.
B: Oh you don't have to do that
Me: Fried rice, pasta or sushi? And cold milk bubble tea with pearls ok for you?
B: You really don't have to do that. I have 30 mins before your appointment so I will go eat first
Me: Got it, so I will go over at 6.30 with the food. Sushi then? Anything you don't eat?

We exchanged messages for a while before she told me her preferred food and drinks. Will share more on the appointment with her again soon (back to clearing some work for now).

mike3329
22-01-2020, 03:02 PM
We exchanged messages for a while before she told me her preferred food and drinks. Will share more on the appointment with her again soon (back to clearing some work for now).

The accomplished pussy hunter on the trail! :D

Kovovo
22-01-2020, 03:16 PM
Cheonging Edge is no bullshit

TheDriverGuy
22-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Camping spot :D

FatSpider
22-01-2020, 03:37 PM
can smell a potential creampie from mile away

Medicatedoil
22-01-2020, 03:50 PM
U r my hero bro

lightfeet
22-01-2020, 04:21 PM
The accomplished pussy hunter on the trail! :D

A very experienced hunter :)

Ripeye
22-01-2020, 05:03 PM
Good start TS, please continue

diputs1269
23-01-2020, 01:40 AM
So fast found another new target, support here,cheers!

mingnian168
23-01-2020, 02:57 AM
Camp here to learn more from TS :D

garion
23-01-2020, 03:26 AM
Great start. Nice move on handing your number and excuse. Makes it sound legit for business and not hitting on her making her lower her guard. And now you've her number.

madpig88
23-01-2020, 05:14 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

Inductor
23-01-2020, 05:49 AM

Hoping here too

basfreak
23-01-2020, 06:22 AM
nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

lick4me
23-01-2020, 06:55 AM
Camping here with bak kwa :D

NastyThaiboy
23-01-2020, 08:47 AM
I really like this story!              

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

CheongingEdge
23-01-2020, 11:40 AM
It’s actually still quite some time to 7pm, so I decided to have my dinner first before grabbing dinner for B. Massaged her that I’m going over with her dinner soon, but when I reached her shop, I didn’t see anyone at the front counter. So took a smoke and waited while facing the shop. Saw an auntie going in and her colleague coming out to receive the auntie before I finally saw her sending a MILF out of the shop when I’m taking my 2nd stick of cig. Hmm so it seems that a lot of their clients are ladies, and made a mental note better to behave myself for this session at least. Finished the cig and went into the shop and found her busy writing on a form which I assumed are their way of tracking the packages.

Me: Hi B
She gave me a short glance and mumbled: Oh Hi. Give me a while.
Me: Sure

I left the food and drinks on the counter table before she finished her work. She then looked up and saw them

B: Oh you really got them
Me: You think I’m joking?
B: Hehe
Me: Quick eat, the food is already cold.
B: It’s ok, we are used to eating cold food
Me: Enjoy your dinner, I will come back in a bit then
B: Oh, do you want to just wait here? I will be done soon.
Me: Nope, I will just go walk around, take your time to eat. Don’t rush.

So I left the shop and just went to the coffeeshop nearby and ordered a drink and sit in the smoking corner. Barely 10 mins passed when I received a WA from her

B: I’m done, so you can come back now
Me: So fast? I will probably need a while more
B: Ok

Slowly enjoyed another smoke and then went to the toilet to rinse my mouth to try to get rid of the smoke smell as much as possible. Went back then too the shop

B: Welcome back and thanks for the dinner! (with a smile)
Me: Thanks. So was the food nice? I haven’t bought from there before

B: It’s not bad. So you are taking type A right?
Me: Yup, can?
B: Sure, but your skin looks dry too so maybe type B will be better as it also includes moisturising your skin (blah blah).
Me: Hmm let’s try type A first. Need to test how skilled you are
B: haha, we have a lot of good equipment here that can (again another 2 minutes of upselling)

I was getting a bit annoyed at all these upselling but seeing her pretty face, decided to just look at it and pretend to nod. In the end, I still went for the cheapest option. Declined her offer of a drink and went into the room. She then asked me to lie down

Me: Do I have to take off my shirt?

B: Oh no, you don’t have to.

She then proceeded to wash my face, giving some lectures on how important it is to take care of your skin, the different types of skins and what I should look out for etc. Again tried some upselling which I rejected. As she was squeezing out the blackheads, I sneaked in some irrelevant questions and knew that she’s from Malaysia, been here for close to a year, she rents a place near the shop, she’s not going back to Malaysia for CNY, there’s 4 staff in the shop but due to CNY period only she and the other colleague I saw are manning the shop.

Me: So how old are you
B: Why don’t you guess?
Me (stupid and common woman response on this question, need to deduct a few years from my actual guess of 25 or 26): Hmm: 22?
B (laughing): No, do I look that young?
Me: Well it looks like that to me
B: Haha thank you
Me: So did I get it right?
B: Secret
Me: Just say lah
B: No

And she smiled cheekily before asking me to close my eyes as she going to apply some whatever cream or what on my face. During the cleaning etc, it’s quite hard to talk so there were long moments where I just listen to her with some grunts as acknowledgement.

B: Ok I’m going to put the mask now
Me: Can I skip that? I hate putting masks
B: Oh why? Masks is good especially since your skin is still so dry
Me: I hate lying down here with a mask
B: Hmm I still think you should do it
Me: I really don’t like putting on mask, tried it before and all I do is just lie down here alone.
B: I can give you a scalp and shoulder massage while you wait then? You should try our XXX mask which is good for blah blah

In the end decided to “upgrade” to the “better” mask at a slight increase in price after confirming that she will perform the scalp and shoulder massage for me. Tried my luck again.

Me: Then I think I better take off my shirt
B: Huh why?
Me: In case some cream got to my shirt.

I proceeded to sit up and took off my shirt and she took it from me to hang on the clothes hanger. Then she applied the mask before starting the massage on my scalp. Heard some noise outside, seems like the auntie before me is done as soon I also heard her colleague calling out to her that she’s leaving. I was thinking finally I’m alone with her in the shop. It wasn’t long before I felt her soft hands on my shoulders.

Me: Your hands are quite soft
B: Hehe thanks. I don’t normally massage guys though
Me: Why not?
B: They will try to take advantage.

Me: Huh? Shoulder massage also can take advantage? (Looks like I must learn this new skill)
B: Yah! Some of them will start to shift their hands around to try to touch me, or some are even worse! They will touch themselves and make noise
Me: Wow (ok I will not do the touch myself part). Then why do you do it for me?
B: You look like a gentleman and I think you will not be like them.
Me: Haha, thanks for the compliments. But maybe it’s cos you are pretty too that’s why you got harassed.
B: No, I just think those guys are perverts.

We continued to make some small talks and I tried to sound out if she’s married or attached, but she always avoided the question and jump to another topic.

Me: By the way B
B: Yes?
Me: Are you always so chatty?
B: Haha, am I too noisy for you?
Me: No that’s not what I meant. You looked like the quiet type though. However I really enjoy talking to you.
B: Hehe, I’m normally quite quiet at work. Some customers do not like us to chat, but I think you will not mind if I talk.
Me: Because I said you are pretty earlier in the day?
B: Hehe… You must come for facial more often so that people will also start saying you are handsome.
Me: Wah thick skin, I say you pretty you must say No la, I’m just average.

B gave me a light smack on my shoulders and we bantered for a while before she said she’s going to remove the mask. After that she did some cleaning/wiping etc (Sorry I’m not good with all the facial stuff going on).

B (while holding up a mirror on top of my face): Ok done! Look at how clean your face is now
Me: I think some liquid got into my eyes, I can’t see clearly (this is true, I’m not trying anything funny here)
B: Opps let me wipe it

She proceeded to take some cloth to wipe the areas around my eyes. After a while, I sat up and she was seated on her stool just opposite me and looking at my eyes

B: Is it better now?
Me: I think it is, at least now when I see you, I see a pretty face

She gave me a light smack on my arm and laughed. Sensing that she’s in no hurry to drive me away, I leaned forward a bit to get closer to her. She’s still in her beautician coat, but the way she’s seated revealed that she’s wearing demin shorts inside and I resisted the impulse to stroke her white thigh. Instead, I turned my body slightly so that my right arm is closer to her and started tested water by slowly raising my right hand and moving towards her back. She saw what I’m doing and leaned backwards

B: What are you trying to do huh?
Me: My eyes hurt, I need some comfort, can I hug you?
B: No. You so old liao still want to act like a child.
Me: Age is just a number, I’m young at heart.

While this conversation is going on, I realised she stopped leaning back and was sitting straight again. I leaned forward more. She looked at me

B: Ok, just a quick hug

She then caught me by surprise by initiating the hug instead as she leaned towards me and gave me a light hug before quickly backing off. She then looked sort of shy as she stood up and left the room. I put on my shirt and went out. She already had a cup of warm tea on the front desk. After finishing the drink and paying the bills

B: Thanks again for the dinner and good night!
Me: Not selling me packages ah?
B: Will you buy?
Me: Nope
B: See I knew it
Me: But I will make an appointment for you when I come back
B: Ok see you and happy CNY
Me: Happy CNY and bye

I left the shop and was walking back to my car. Decided to smoke again and send her a WA
Me: I wished I could hug you longer just now
B: Don’t go around spreading it!
Me: Haha I will not, still in shop?
B: Yup, need to do some tidying up before going off
Me: Need help?
B: Nope I’m fine
Me: Ok see you again

There was no reply from her, so I finished the smoke and drove home. After my shower, I came out and saw that she had msged me while I’m showering

B: Going off now, bye
Me: Home yet? Was showering just now
B (replied almost immediately): Yup, going to shower soon
Me: Should have told me earlier , I wait for you and we shower together
B: Crazy
Me: Haha, go and shower
B: Ok, good night
Me: I’m not sleeping yet la

No reply again, after about 30 mins then she msged me again
B: Still awake?
Me: Yup, finished showering?
B: Yes, so what are you doing?
Me: Thinking of you
B: Yah right, must be flirting with some other woman
Me: No I’m alone la, thinking of you really
B: Thinking what about me?
Me: You really want me to say ah?
B: Don’t say it, must be something bad
Me: Haha
B: I’m going to sleep soon
Me: So early?
B: Facial is tiring work, we got to lean forward while working and my back is aching
Me: Ah ok, then rest well. Next time I help you to massage your back

There was no replies from her after that, so I was quite surprised when I suddenly received a picture from her about 5 mins later. It’s a picture of her reflection in a mirror but without her face, just from chin down to her knees. She’s wearing an oversized black t-shirt. I tried to figure out her cup size but still can’t.

Me: You are making it hard for me to sleep
B: Haha, I don’t care. Sleeping now (with another Zzz emoticon)
Me: Good night

And that’s how my first encounter with her ended for that day. Tried to make another booking with her this week but all her slots are full. Hopefully things can progress more next week if I can find the time to visit her

CheongingEdge
23-01-2020, 11:41 AM
So fast found another new target, support here,cheers!

Haha bro, my "sales cycle" very long one, may be weeks or months, so need to initiate contact first, else will be very sad for a long time

FatSpider
23-01-2020, 05:25 PM
i smell a sogginess in her panties

i^Xi0n
24-01-2020, 05:11 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.

SouthernPride
24-01-2020, 05:59 AM
i smell a sogginess in her panties

Same here as well, lol

sponge05
24-01-2020, 06:18 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

diputs1269
24-01-2020, 09:03 AM
Haha bro, my "sales cycle" very long one, may be weeks or months, so need to initiate contact first, else will be very sad for a long time

Good pattern, can pick up a tip or two here, cheers!

xiaozhi
24-01-2020, 10:21 AM
Power bro. Like your previous real encounter stories too

Capricorn69
24-01-2020, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE]
And that’s how my first encounter with her ended for that day. Tried to make another booking with her this week but all her slots are full. Hopefully things can progress more next week if I can find the time to visit her
[QUOTE]

Go for it :)

xiasangju
24-01-2020, 10:51 AM
best thread! looking forward to next update...

BK4ever
25-01-2020, 05:17 AM
this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.

SkyOcean
25-01-2020, 08:40 PM
Do continue TS

MartinAtkins
25-01-2020, 09:02 PM
Nice story bro, support and camping for more!

KnowItAll
26-01-2020, 05:15 AM
really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...

Informer
26-01-2020, 08:09 AM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

TequilaSunrise
26-01-2020, 02:20 PM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

Yes very well written story

meijipcc
27-01-2020, 05:23 AM
really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.

MPLover
27-01-2020, 06:46 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

Coray
27-01-2020, 06:50 AM
really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.

Looking to the next update as well

JustANewbie
27-01-2020, 07:06 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

bryanlailai
27-01-2020, 12:01 PM
Camping for more

FeetPartner
27-01-2020, 07:18 PM
Great share TS, waiting for your updates :)

curiousSG
28-01-2020, 08:32 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

CheongingEdge
28-01-2020, 02:34 PM
Quick update:

With the customary visits during the CNY, I was very busy but got a WA from B on Sunday morning

B: Happy CNY!
Me: Happy CNY too! Busy?
B: Nope, was with friends yesterday
Me: Oh ok, I'm going visiting soon
B: I see, enjoy your Sunday
Me: No one praised that my face complexion has improved yet :(
B: Haha, you must do facial more often
Me: I hate lying there though
B: You don't enjoy the last session?
Me (thinking it will be great if it's another type of session): Well I did, but only because it's you
B: So what if it's not me?
Me: If it's your colleague, I think I may walk out halfway
B: Haha so bad!

We continue gossiping a bit about her colleague. Seems like the colleague is close to 40, quite gossipy (haha the irony that we are gossiping about her though), a local etc etc

Me: So no plans for today?
B: Will go out in the evening
Me: With your bf?
B: Going to dinner

Somehow, she always don't want to directly answer my question if she's attached. Decided that it's not that important yet, so I didn't press on.

Me: So did you miss me and decided to message me?
B: It's common to send new year greetings
Me: So did you miss me?
Me: That's good cos I'm going out now and cannot message
B: With your wife and scared she sees your message?

It seems like she's also testing if I'm attached
Me: Driving how to message?
B: Ok, drive safe
Me: You take care too, virus around so wear a mask

She didn't reply after that so I just got ready and went out. Halfway through, her message come in again with a picture of her wearing a mask
B: Safe now
Me (after I parked the car): You look great with the mask
B: Is it?
Me: Yes, it covers half your face
B: (sends a crying face)
Me: Haha no la, it looks very sexy, giving me wild thoughts now
B: Do you always talk like that?
Me: No, only with pretty girls
B: So you are a big flirt
Me: Not really, I'm a big talker but no action
B: I don't believe you. Hey aren't you driving?
Me: Already parked, message with you a while more before going up. So when are you starting work?
B: Tuesday. Are you coming?
Me: So you missed me this much ah?
B: No comments
Me: If you miss me then I will go, but probably evening though. I have some work to do in the morning
B: What time can you make it? I have to check
Me: Not sure yet, and will it destroy my face if I go so often?
B: Haha, you can do different types of treatment
Me: You mean like massage?
B: We only do head and shoulder massage there
Me: Make an exception for me?
Me: (put a crying face icon)
B: I can clean your ears if you want
Me: In cheongsam can?

Again a long pause before she replies with another photo of her in a cheongsam. It's those type where you can see the cleavage and man, does she have a cleavage to show too. Feel like going over to find her and grope them now.
B: Like this?
Me: Wah do you always do this too?
B: Do what?
Me: Reply with photos
Me: Really?
B: Yes, I don't know why though I reply to you like this
Me: Cos you miss me and want to seduce me
B: No such thing!
Me: If you wear a cheongsam and clean my ears, I may get nose bleed
B: Then I will clean your nose as well
Me: No need, I just want another hug, but longer this time
B: Don't mention that again!
Me: Haha, ok I will not say it, but I will do it ok?
B: Crazy
Me: 7pm on Tuesday you ok?

She checked and in the end we settled at 7.30. Had another few rounds of flirting on WA yesterday and this morning too, and can sense that she's really opening up to me as she sometimes respond to my suggestive messages with naughty remarks. But somehow, I think I enjoyed the "hooking" of the previous legit TCM lady more, maybe this one is progressing too fast and too smoothly. But oh well, let's see if I can get some actions tonight :D

junior_cannibal
28-01-2020, 03:47 PM
The thrill about fishing is not about the fish, its the process of waiting for the fish to get hooked. Nice story.

diputs1269
28-01-2020, 04:44 PM
The thrill about fishing is not about the fish, its the process of waiting for the fish to get hooked. Nice story.

Yes agreed, I think pretty soon going to get hooked, cheers to TS.

fanjianxia
28-01-2020, 05:02 PM
Yes agreed, I think pretty soon going to get hooked, cheers to TS.

Very true, really quite enjoyed reading it :)

otamay
28-01-2020, 05:05 PM
Looks like TS approach is working well, good luck to you. Jia You :):D

mingnian168
28-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Nice story TS, keep it coming ;)

Joesports
28-01-2020, 10:51 PM
nice experience bro

Truthful
29-01-2020, 06:37 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

Regaxxa
29-01-2020, 01:15 PM
Looking forward to next updates!

lancelim
29-01-2020, 01:48 PM
Sometimes the most shy or quietest girl is the biggest flirter.

ml1138
29-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Happy Lunar New Year, pitching tent for more advance...:D

Joesports
29-01-2020, 10:35 PM
You are my Sifu, bro
Salute you to the max:D

dollciez
29-01-2020, 10:35 PM
Very nice, camping too :)

rawboy83
30-01-2020, 08:29 AM
do share more of this nice story TS!

KTVbuddy
31-01-2020, 08:25 AM
great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.

lotsfits80
31-01-2020, 09:03 AM
Nice story. I always imagine banging those pretty chicks in shops. Sometimes can spot pretty ones in fashion store, as barista, waitress, cashier, etc. Not sure if they are open for casual flings.

YakunBoy
31-01-2020, 09:26 AM
Support! Keen to hear how this story goes!

Cash8877
01-02-2020, 06:34 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

lobangkingz
02-02-2020, 08:33 AM
nice story, please share more soon TS.

Justlovewomen
02-02-2020, 05:24 PM
Can’t wait for the story to continue.

healthcub
02-02-2020, 06:18 PM
Support nice story, please continue TS!

VRossi1980
03-02-2020, 08:49 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

CheongingEdge
04-02-2020, 04:38 PM
Back with an update.

It seems that I have encountered a skilful player of the game. Visited her last Tuesday night as agreed at 7.30pm. Reached earlier and realised she's already at the front desk doing some stuff.

Decided not to WA her and just smoke and observe from a distance why she asked me to come at 7.30pm instead and if she will WA me, but nope. Finally as the time is near 7.25pm, she disappeared into the back of the shop. Decided to go over then and entered

Me: Anyone here?
A short while later, B walked out
B: Hi
Me: Had your dinner?
B: Yup had an early dinner, how about you?
Me: Same.

She didn't ask me for the type of treatment I want and led me straight to the room. On the way, I can see that there's another customer, probably attended to by the same colleague which I don't really care about. Once in the room, I took off my shirt and B didn't stopped me and just gave me a sly smile that looks sweet too. She closed the door and went out to pull the whole trolley of stuff in while I made myself comfortable lying on the bed. When she's back, she immediately got to work.

Me: Wait, what treatment am I getting?
B: The same as last week
Me: Ok

We made small talk about CNY visit, the virus etc etc. It was not long before I heard the other room door opening and we didn't really care too as we continued chatting. A while later, her colleague again shouted out that she's leaving. Heard the front door opened and close.

Me: So are you busy today?
B: Still ok
Me: Did you deliberately asked me to come later?

B gave a shocked look before recovering quickly and smiled and nodded
B: So that we can be alone and chat
Me: Just chat?
B: Yes, I don't like to go too fast

Wow, I was thinking she's so open and direct?
Me: What do you mean?

While I'm saying this, my hands are already stretching over my head and grabbing her waist.She didn't avoid it and just smiled at me

B: So did you think of me during the CNY?
Me: Not really, can't remember you clearly too.
B: Huh?
Me: With this robe on, it's covering the places I want to remember

She laughed and gave me a smack on my bare shoulders. I decided not to wait anymore and sat up and turned to face her, and my hands started to disrobe her. She held on to the robes

B: Just this for today ok?
Me: Let's see how it goes
B: No, just this for today

I nodded and she allowed me to take off her robe. Realised she's just wearing a matching pair of black bra and panties underneath! I immediately got a hard on and wanted to grope her breasts (they looked like small C/big B) but she evaded

Me: Just a quick touch
B: No, I changed into this just for you, but this is all you are getting today
Me: Is that why you went to the back of the shop before I came in?
B: Hehe, yes. So you saw me?
Me: Yup

During this chatting, I can't keep my eyes off her body and I'm sure she realised it, but she's enjoying the attention. Her body isn't perfect but I'm sure I will enjoy groping and licking it all over

B: Lie down
Me: No, this is a perfect view
B: I will wash your face just wearing this ok?
Me: Let me see a while more

The back-and-forth went for a while
Me: Ok I will like down but 1 condition
B: Which is?
Me: I want to see the color of your nipple

B smacked me again and suddenly just pulled down the right side of her bra to reveal a light brownish nipple. Then she pulled it back

B: Now lie down
Me: Ok

I was still in a state of shock honestly, I didn't expect things to turn out this way so fast. She continued to wash my face just in her bra and panties while we talked, with me trying to lie in different postures to feel her bare skin but she skilfully evaded all of them

Me: I'm really curious.
B: About?
Me: I will be direct, why will you do this for me?
B: (hesitated for a while before answering) I'm not sure too. It's obvious that you are looking for something more when you came in last week. We have a lot of such male customers too. But you just gave me a different vibe.
Me: Is it?
B: I don't know how to explain it. You respected me and behaved like a gentleman and didn't force me to do anything. I know you are interested if I'm single or attached, but you never tried to force me to answer.
Me: Hmmm I thought that's common courtesy
B: Anyway I'm married in Msia with no kids
Me: Oh ok, why did you decide to tell me now?
B: My husband is working in XXX (somewhere in Msia, not stating the location here) and I came here to be a beautician, but it's a lot harder than I thought.

She went on to talk about the bullying and harassment she went through, including rowdy male customers who tried to take advantage of her etc. All this talking made me lose my lust by a bit though and I started to listen more seriously

Me: Mind if I ask something?
B: You want to ask if I just wear this and wash face for others?
Me: Hmm you read my mind
B: Once, I just came here and I was afraid to lose my job in case he complains. But that was an old man and he gave me money after that
Me: Oh
B: No, I didn't do any other thing for him, he just requested me to just wear like this and wash his face and he will give me $500. He didn't even touch me.
Me: It must be hard on you

B smiled: It was in the beginning, but I think all guys are like that. I don't lose a chunk of meat anyway if people see me. But touching is where I draw the line

I don't know how to continue and just said

Me: No masks
B laughs: Ok

She soon completed the washing of the face and as I sat up, she was still sitting there looking at me. I walked over and took her robe

Me: Let me help you wear it back
B: Seen enough?
Me: No, and I want to touch it too. But only if you allow me too

As she stood up and I prepared to help her wear back her robe, she suddenly hugged me (still in her bra and panties) and I got an erection again. She obviously felt it and one of her hands (don't ask me which one, I can't remember haha) started gently stroking my crotch area).

Me: Can I hug you back
B giggles: Yes, but you can't touch under my bra or panties

I gently hugged her back and starting stroking her bare skin on her back. Tried to control, but gave up and started groping her cute butt too. She started to gently nibble on my neck and we explored each other for a while before stopping

B: I'm cold
Me: Let me give you warmth
B smack me again: Give me the robe

I turned her around and put on her robe for her. She surprised me by suddenly grabbing hold of my right hand and putting it over her bra

B: Squeeze it

I started to squeeze gently

B: Harder

I squeezed it like I meant it and she gave out a moan. My other hand went up and I was squeezing both her breasts over her bra for a while before she grabbed my hands and pulled them away

B: That's enough for today. Any more and I can't control
Me: Then don't control

She didn't reply me and started wearing back the robe. Then the conversation turned a bit heavy

B: Do you think I'm very cheap?
Me: Huh?
B: It's only our 2nd meeting and I'm allowing you to do that
Me: Then I'm even worse right? The very first time I saw you I wanted to see and touch what's underneath the robe

She laughed before carrying on
B: I'm lonely here, and I also wanted to be intimate with a man. But I don't want to do it for money, I don't think I can face myself in future if I do that.

I held her hands and she looked at me.

B: Can you wait until I'm ready?
Me: I just have a question. Why me?
B: You gave me a very gentleman feeling and I don't think you will hurt me.
Me: That's a very dangerous basis to start with
B: I know, but I'm right so far. If it's some other guys just now, they would have groped me all over or tried to take off my underwear. You didn't
Me: Because I'm scared of the law and you crying rape and I'm dead
B: Haha, that's true, but at least you still think, not like some others who just want to live in the moment
Me: That's a good thing I guess
B: So can you wait until I'm ready?
Me: Yes I think I can (in my mind I wanted to fuck her right there and then actually)
B: I know of handjobs, I have customers asking if we offer that. Take off your pants

She started to take off her robe again and I hesitated for a while before taking off my pants. She then helped me to take off my underwear and used some liquid from a container as the lubricant before stroking my lil bro

B: My husband likes it if I do this

She started to twirl around the dickhead and it feels heavenly. I guess I like the same action her husband likes too. I started moaning but controlled myself and didn't touch her. I guessed she sensed it as she smiled

B: Ok, you can touch me if you want, but not below

I looked at her with the pleading eyes and looked at her bra, and she smiled again

B: Ok you can take them off

I don't need another invitation and took them off quickly with just 1 hand (years of experience, but for front hooks, I suck at them). She commented that I must have taken off a lot of bras before, but I was too busy to play with her tits to reply.

Me: I'm about to come

She slowed down a bit and suddenly offered her breasts in front of my face. I started sucking her nipples and shot out quite a huge load, but she's not letting me off and continued stroking as though she wanted to milk out every drop. I had to plead with her to stop as I had some involuntary jerking.

She finally stopped and then started cleaning up. It was a bit of awkward silence after that as we got dressed and went out to the front desk

B: That will be $YYY

I paid her and tried to ask her to keep the change but she will have none of it. She said goodbye and she has to clean up the shop before leaving, and declined my offer to send her home.

As I walked back towards my car, I saw a WA from her
B: Drive safe
Me: Yup, you too, take care on the way home.

Over the next few days, we had several rounds of WA exchanges, with some quite steamy, but she insisted that she's going to just keep last Tuesday activities as the limit until she's ready to progress. I have booked another appointment with her this Friday at 7.30pm again and is already dropping hints if I should buy some condoms over.

Let's see how it goes :D

Jasonlite123
04-02-2020, 04:47 PM
TS u are a master! All the best and cant wait for your updates this friday! (Or mayb earlier:D)

Haha5555
04-02-2020, 06:00 PM
Hands down.. have more action during the weekend

27rocks
04-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Camping for next part..

otamay
05-02-2020, 12:25 AM
Good progress so far, I think the forbidden fruit will be ripe soon, jia you TS.

Bangster
05-02-2020, 02:23 AM
FUCKING STEAMMMMMMMYYYYY

absolutely loved it the way you describe the actions
so real
I felt like I was the male character in there!
Excellent job Bro

JJMagic
05-02-2020, 08:36 AM
nice story TS, more updates please. :)

xiasangju
05-02-2020, 08:55 AM
power update fron TS! you have a really good eye for spotting potential targets... not to mention deep pockets and lots of time (guessing you're neither married nor attached)... jiayou!

Capricorn69
05-02-2020, 02:29 PM
[QUOTE]
I have booked another appointment with her this Friday at 7.30pm again and is already dropping hints if I should buy some condoms over.
[QUOTE]

Yes you should :)

C@NC@N
05-02-2020, 05:43 PM
Nice story. Looking forward to more.

Docow1000
05-02-2020, 06:13 PM
thanks TS! waiting for updates

FatSpider
05-02-2020, 07:20 PM
uh oh siol

zenden_05
05-02-2020, 10:07 PM
How I wish I have a time machine to forward time to Friday night for updates by TS... power TS!

Advalorum
05-02-2020, 10:09 PM
FUCKING STEAMMMMMMMYYYYY

absolutely loved it the way you describe the actions
so real
I felt like I was the male character in there!
Excellent job Bro

Yeah agreed bro. Felt like I am the one in the room with B.

Upz TS for such a great story and cliff hanger. Many thanks.

myluckyguy
05-02-2020, 11:10 PM
TS is one of the best writers in sbf in recent times :D

Rickey
05-02-2020, 11:48 PM
Love TS's story :)... B seems to be a notti n horny married woman w/o child on the inside secretly wanting to please TS... but is afraid n looks scare n reserved on the outside... is cautious n wants to take it slow with TS....waiting for TS's next sexciting update... ;)... how much more of herself is she going to reveal to TS :p

junior_cannibal
05-02-2020, 11:55 PM
If she's worth it, TS should tell her the first time they do it, should be in a proper hotel room when both can be comfortable, and not in the place where she works. I believe this will get even more respect from her.

jw2012
06-02-2020, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=Capricorn69;19727521][QUOTE]
I have booked another appointment with her this Friday at 7.30pm again and is already dropping hints if I should buy some condoms over.
[QUOTE]

Bro wish you all the best to hit the jackpot

xiasangju
07-02-2020, 10:21 PM
camping for updates~

ibanezjem555
07-02-2020, 11:23 PM
Bro TS still in the thick of the action no time to report yet.. I think next report will be interesting. :)

funfox
09-02-2020, 09:20 PM
Great share from TS and better when B gets her dues soon. Eagerly waiting for your updates. ✌🏼😋

hende
10-02-2020, 10:08 AM
Very nice story from TS, hoping for update soon :)

Ravager
10-02-2020, 10:31 AM
TS fast game :p pitching tent for updates

ilovephoebe
11-02-2020, 04:11 PM
TS, pls continue~ thanks ;)

littl
13-02-2020, 05:03 PM
Waiting for more update

FBIBangley
14-02-2020, 12:25 AM
Enjoying the story … TS please continue :)

myluckyguy
14-02-2020, 12:28 AM
TS do let us know of your successful Valentines Day TS :D

lions1_1
17-02-2020, 07:44 AM
Nice story. Pls continue.

ilovephoebe
17-02-2020, 12:51 PM
TS, please come back for more

CheongingEdge
18-02-2020, 04:03 PM
Sorry all, been very busy with work due to the situation now, a lot of changes etc needed to be handled so haven't been updating here, but quickly pop in to provide a quick update.

Let's just say I had progressed in my "getting to know each other better" sessions with her. Her business had been hit by this climate too (less clients), so she had also spent more time messaging me though I'm always the busier one and hence lesser and slower replies. But she will tease me with naughty shots of herself.

We are very clear that both of us are just out to relax and have some fun times together, and I also hinted that I had several such relationships in the past too. She took it quite well and said this is her first time in such a "messy" relationship (described in her own words), but she just wanted me to make sure that I don't pass any disease to her :D

Will update again when I have more time :)

otamay
18-02-2020, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the quick update, high chance of conquering if you play your cards correctly. Jia you!

Rickey
18-02-2020, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the quick update, high chance of conquering if you play your cards correctly. Jia you!
She is ready and waiting ..all for TS's taking :p:D

yowtf
18-02-2020, 10:57 PM
Nice story! 👍🏻

otamay
19-02-2020, 06:43 PM
She is ready and waiting ..all for TS's taking :p:D

Then it will be wonderful, camping here for TS to strike and update here, hehe.

poppoppop
22-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Nice story

madpig88
23-02-2020, 05:18 AM

CheongingEdge
09-03-2020, 04:19 PM
Sorry for the long absence, this B is too much to handle, being sticky suddenly and also started to hint for $$. All started with her saying that her husband lost the job etc etc. Luckily I'm using another SIM, but quite irritated by her message to ask me to go find her, take her out etc.

Anyway bros here sure will ask a few things so let me just get the answers out:

Yes, I had slept with her multiple times, twice in her shop, the rest of the times are all in public places. She wasn't as wild in bed as I imagined, but her pussy is tight and her moaning is to my liking :D And the current situation made finding quiet places a lot easier, so made her moan out loud in several places during our adventures. :cool:

Didn't CIP though even though we didn't use protection. Lucky too, otherwise I cannot imagine if I made her pregnant, she will definitely be more sticky than now. Been trying to avoid her with very slow or even non-replies the past 2 weeks, she's getting the hint but is still trying to ask me to go find her. Even went to the extend of sending videos of her playing with herself. Claimed that I'm the only man whom she ever had such a relationship with and she don't know why, but she just want to satisfy me. I was half-believing till she started the talk about how times are bad and she gotto send money home etc (thought only PRCs do that). The videos made me horny though, so on the look out for good places to release beside her.

Sorry for being missing and coming back with such a short update, but work has been really busy with all the BCP shit etc. Bonk safe all bros!

sky_liner2
09-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Good update bro. Did she hint to you an amount?

Of course you have every right to be suspicious as she may be seeing few other guys too.

Nevertheless, if you wish to stop this relation, we look forward to your next adventure of On-Going Story (3rd series)......soon.....

CheongingEdge
09-03-2020, 04:50 PM
Good update bro. Did she hint to you an amount?

Of course you have every right to be suspicious as she may be seeing few other guys too.

Nevertheless, if you wish to stop this relation, we look forward to your next adventure of On-Going Story (3rd series)......soon.....

Yup, she hinted that she needed to send about a certain amount back every month and with the poor business now, she don't even have enough for herself. So I take it that she's asking for that sum (and maybe even monthly), which to be frank, is still within my means, but times are bad so I better keep them for myself. :)

And wow, just a short while from my update, already got a few bros volunteering to "take over" her. Sorry but will not be sharing as she's not a WL. Hope the bros understand. :)

xiaozhi
09-03-2020, 05:09 PM
Like your short and sweet reply. Best is can attached a picture of her but of course censored her face 😁

junior_cannibal
09-03-2020, 11:32 PM
The problem with having a WL or ML as so called gf or FB is that, if she still has some senses, will know the man won't marry her, even if he's single. Once such Senses set in, the next thing will be asking for material stuff or money, then it's for the man to consider if the amount is worth it. However, I won't suggest to give some to her, in case one day she ever threatens, the money and gifts in the past may consider an exchange in kind, on mutually consent basis. Hence, less problematic. C'mon, in life, there's no free lunch.

madpig88
10-03-2020, 05:13 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.

Capricorn69
10-03-2020, 02:16 PM
[QUOTE]
Yes, I had slept with her multiple times, twice in her shop, the rest of the times are all in public places. She wasn't as wild in bed as I imagined, but her pussy is tight and her moaning is to my liking And the current situation made finding quiet places a lot easier, so made her moan out loud in several places during our adventures.
[QUOTE]

Can give some details of the session in her shop :)

CheongingEdge
10-03-2020, 03:35 PM
The problem with having a WL or ML as so called gf or FB is that, if she still has some senses, will know the man won't marry her, even if he's single. Once such Senses set in, the next thing will be asking for material stuff or money, then it's for the man to consider if the amount is worth it. However, I won't suggest to give some to her, in case one day she ever threatens, the money and gifts in the past may consider an exchange in kind, on mutually consent basis. Hence, less problematic. C'mon, in life, there's no free lunch.

Not that I'm out for totally free lunch, but the feeling is different when I want to pamper a lady vs she thinks that I'm obliged to do that.

Have been playing around for a while now, met a lot of different ladies like the one in my previous thread, who don't want material stuff and knows that we are just enjoying each other.

This B isn't that bad, I have met another lady who was actually in sales (a PRC), we had some fun times together too and progressed to shooting in her raw at least twice a week (but always making sure she's on the pill). Went on for several months before she ran into some financial issues (usual story of family at home need help etc), then started demanding that I give her money for all the times I shoot inside, dig her in the car, all the sperm she swallowed etc after I refused to give her a loan (she wanted a large sum which I'm not stupid enough to give). Went all drama mama for a while, but she don't know exactly where I work (central area is pretty big), the industries I'm in etc. I think she tried to find my work place by using my car license plate so that she can threaten to make a fuss at my office, luckily nothing came out of it. I also always make sure they don't know where I stay and don't take pictures too, so nothing she can really dig out on me. Still was quite a hell of a few weeks.

In the end, after all her fuss, she literally begged me to loan her around 10% of the original amount. Did some quick checks myself with the help of 2 other friends, her family is indeed in some trouble, but nothing major like how she made it up to be at the beginning. Decided that the amount was ok, take it as I paid a SB for companionship for 6 months. When met up to pass her the cash, she was still angry and scolding me, so pulled her to a more deserted place to talk. End up fucking her real hard there after her initial anger died down a bit and I attacked her weak points to make her horny :D The FB relationship went on for some more months after that as she started to rationalise that there was no promise on my side on anything in the beginning. Luckily I still met a more sensible woman, may help that she's not a WL but in sales job and reputation is important too. Needless to say, I didn't get my "loan" back from her, but it was to be expected anyway. She's still in SG now in sales line, but we don't contact anymore except for the odd happy new year msg. Seems like she got a bf who don't know about her past with me and she's more than happy to bury the past together with the $$ she "borrowed" from me.

There's another lady too, PRC again but a ML, had fun and memorable times with her for more than a year and she returned after her shop closed down. I had helped her with remitting money back home multiple times, so had all her account details. A few hours before I sent her to the airport, I went to remit a low 6-digit amount to her account (the process was very troublesome though). Passed her an envelope with the remittance slip and also a short note inside and asked her to open when she arrived home. Still remembered she was crying when she called me in the departure area, as she had opened it and realised what I did.

Throughout our times together, I did spend on her, but it's more on food and maybe the odd gift. She was always appreciative when she gets gifts and didn't hint or demand any gifts at all, even though she knew I was never going to be together with her for long. I was just hoping that she can start a small business in her hometown or something and don't have to come back to this line. We still kept in touch, she's working there and had used the money to buy a small unit in a shopping mall and collecting rent while she work. Glad to say that she seemed to be doing well and may even be getting married soon. We do flirt over message a lot too where she will randomly take pictures of herself etc, and I have to warn her not to let her partner know, and she even joked that if I ever wanted to go to her hometown to settle down someday, she will divorce and marry me, so I have to play safe now and don't pass any disease to her, or better yet, just DIY and she can arouse me in whatever way I want over video call. I view her more as an "ex-gf" rather than a FB type and these are the ladies that I don't mind splurging on rather than those demanding ladies.

junior_cannibal
10-03-2020, 05:19 PM
Thanks bro Cheongingedge for a rather detailed narration of your past encounters. In life, such memories that will either put a smile or a frown in our face that most likely you will be the only one that knows what it is about.
Life is short, enjoy while you can, with calculated risks.

pinkant
10-03-2020, 08:48 PM
Very nice share bro CheongingEdge, thanks! :)

diputs1269
10-03-2020, 10:14 PM
So wonderful to recall such sweet fond memories of yesteryear, cheers!

Rickey
10-03-2020, 11:58 PM
Sorry for the long absence, this B is too much to handle, being sticky suddenly and also started to hint for $$. All started with her saying that her husband lost the job etc etc. Luckily I'm using another SIM, but quite irritated by her message to ask me to go find her, take her out etc.

Anyway bros here sure will ask a few things so let me just get the answers out:

Yes, I had slept with her multiple times, twice in her shop, the rest of the times are all in public places. She wasn't as wild in bed as I imagined, but her pussy is tight and her moaning is to my liking :D And the current situation made finding quiet places a lot easier, so made her moan out loud in several places during our adventures. :cool:

Didn't CIP though even though we didn't use protection. Lucky too, otherwise I cannot imagine if I made her pregnant, she will definitely be more sticky than now. Been trying to avoid her with very slow or even non-replies the past 2 weeks, she's getting the hint but is still trying to ask me to go find her. Even went to the extend of sending videos of her playing with herself. Claimed that I'm the only man whom she ever had such a relationship with and she don't know why, but she just want to satisfy me. I was half-believing till she started the talk about how times are bad and she gotto send money home etc (thought only PRCs do that). The videos made me horny though, so on the look out for good places to release beside her.

Sorry for being missing and coming back with such a short update, but work has been really busy with all the BCP shit etc. Bonk safe all bros!
Walau , wat a waste...tried so hard getting so close to her and into her pants :p;):o and then it turned out in a sad way in such a anti-climax :(...that she becomes so sticky to you and want $$$ and you are not too happy...if so bro pass her over to me if you want to discard her ;)

HJL1
11-03-2020, 03:59 AM
haha.. love the stories, recalled how i was in some relationships too.. wah really quite similar minus the part u can give 6 digits out.. i barely spent $ on these girls.. until theres commitment from them, then i might.. and the moment money comes out of their mouth, im gone.. really hate it.. and u are right bro.. want to give them vs they expecting is really climax vs anti climax in any relationship.. this even applies to everyone actually.. dont say ml or wl or fb or normal or even wife.. dont even need to say whether prc, thai, viet... even sg also have.. damn jialat..