PDA

View Full Version : MysticModels - "Shalane" - Dazzling Devil in Red... (PIC AVAIL)

MysticModels
29-09-2007, 11:44 PM
'Shalane'
23yo ~ 1.65m ~ 33"23"33"
$160 90mins 2shots
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/mysticmodels/ScreenHunter_114.jpg

tanmikel
30-09-2007, 12:22 AM
is there a meaning to the upside down pic ? :)

peterparker89
30-09-2007, 12:29 AM
Mystic! Upside down pic? Wei, no matter what the neh neh will not fall out of the top lah... :D
Another stunner from you.... cock stand again... :p

dead_punk44
30-09-2007, 12:30 AM
invert the pic back for bros :)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/ryu_0702/ScreenHunter_114.jpg

darkangel
30-09-2007, 12:56 AM
i think this is a 69 photo? :D

all4great2
30-09-2007, 12:58 AM
is there a meaning to the upside down pic ? :)

Maybe Shalane is the type who likes the 69 position :D

Johnthunder
30-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Maybe Shalane is the type who likes the 69 position :D

I agreed that the hint from Bro MM :D

oasis3009
30-09-2007, 10:38 AM
wah...she looks hot...:D

MysticModels
30-09-2007, 12:05 PM
shalane arriving this evening... try n u will know..:D

justl00king
30-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Yep...looks good..:D

birdie59
30-09-2007, 10:38 PM
Bro Mike has once live up to his name in bringing in yet another Gem to satisfy all the hungry bros out there. Thanks Mike for giving me the 1st blood opprortunity on Shalane.
As usual, went up to the designated room. Door was open soon after i rang the door bell, hiding behind is a petite lady covering herself with a jacket as the aircon was too cold for her, Hidden beneath the jacket was a well proportion body with the Bra & Panties still on. She sat me on the bed, pour me a drink & started our conversation. She's in her 20's, use to work in 1 of the joint in bangkok but has since stop for awhile. So bros can look forward to some good services!! It did not take long before we both get comfortable with each other & started frenching, removing her jacket, un-hooking her bra, kissing her neck sucking away the nips. Before i can proceed down south, she already wet & STOP me from moving on, drag me to the bath room, had the fastest shower i had, then bac to the bed for business.
She started BBBJing the moment i sat on the bed, no warning at all, I LIKE!!!Suction was good with occasional deep throat,licking my shaft letting my didi rest for a sec. Her CFM look while BBBJing is just so inviting & seductive that i stop her ater just couple of minutes, flip her over, cap myself(She turns round & say in thai "You can't take it anymore" hee hee.....) started pumping her in missionary. Staring at her well shaven love hole just make me wanna give her all i have! Turn her around & do the doggie, holding on to the hips only to realize how shapely she is! As she started to moan louder, i carried her in my arms & started bonking her in the air(MAn i just love this), after a little while she stop moaning & stare me in the eyes(she cummed), placing her back onto the bed & eventually finish of in missionary. Hug & snug for awhile before head to the showers Agian.
BAck on the bed, she massage me, but it's really mediocre. Well, i wanted good massage, i wouldn't have been here ya. Stop her after a few minutes, laid her down beside me. HEY! SHe just wouldn't want to let me rest, started stroking my shaft & OH MAN! It did not take long before i get ready again, this time she started riding on me while i enjoy the view from down under. As she rides faster & harder, i broke her rythm, flip her behind and did the doggie again as i mentioned it's just so enjoyable & lustful pumping her from behind. After minutes of "hard work", i couldn't take it anymore as had a long day at work. She remove the CD and started to BBBJ me again while sitting at the edge of the bed. Inch by inch, i watched her taking ful control of my shaft, swallowing every inch she can, licking every part her tongue can reach. It's just such a lustful sight that i finally succumb to her, filled her mouth with my 2nd load. THe most enjoying part, she still continue to her BBBJ not rushing to spit it off, stroking at a much slower momentum this time. WOW! Talking about a good session, this is one of them!

Looks : 8/10
Boobs : Not for boob lovers but she's got firm ones
Figure : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 8/10
Service : 9/10 For her relentless effort

Overall, a good session!

MysticModels
01-10-2007, 10:56 AM

Overall, a good session!

bro, thks for the FR n support...

i just saw her this morning, her boobs r real but NOT BIG...those padded bra can really make wonders

MysticModels
02-10-2007, 10:54 AM
--deleted--

MysticModels
03-10-2007, 05:19 PM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff94/mysticmodels/Untitled-1copy2.jpg

Johnthunder
03-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Wow this photo look really appealing

porscheclub
03-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Bro Mike has once live up to his name in bringing in yet another Gem to satisfy all the hungry bros out there. Thanks Mike for giving me the 1st blood opprortunity on Shalane.
As usual, went up to the designated room. Door was open soon after i rang the door bell, hiding behind is a petite lady covering herself with a jacket as the aircon was too cold for her, Hidden beneath the jacket was a well proportion body with the Bra & Panties still on. She sat me on the bed, pour me a drink & started our conversation. She's in her 20's, use to work in 1 of the joint in bangkok but has since stop for awhile. So bros can look forward to some good services!! It did not take long before we both get comfortable with each other & started frenching, removing her jacket, un-hooking her bra, kissing her neck sucking away the nips. Before i can proceed down south, she already wet & STOP me from moving on, drag me to the bath room, had the fastest shower i had, then bac to the bed for business.
She started BBBJing the moment i sat on the bed, no warning at all, I LIKE!!!Suction was good with occasional deep throat,licking my shaft letting my didi rest for a sec. Her CFM look while BBBJing is just so inviting & seductive that i stop her ater just couple of minutes, flip her over, cap myself(She turns round & say in thai "You can't take it anymore" hee hee.....) started pumping her in missionary. Staring at her well shaven love hole just make me wanna give her all i have! Turn her around & do the doggie, holding on to the hips only to realize how shapely she is! As she started to moan louder, i carried her in my arms & started bonking her in the air(MAn i just love this), after a little while she stop moaning & stare me in the eyes(she cummed), placing her back onto the bed & eventually finish of in missionary. Hug & snug for awhile before head to the showers Agian.
BAck on the bed, she massage me, but it's really mediocre. Well, i wanted good massage, i wouldn't have been here ya. Stop her after a few minutes, laid her down beside me. HEY! SHe just wouldn't want to let me rest, started stroking my shaft & OH MAN! It did not take long before i get ready again, this time she started riding on me while i enjoy the view from down under. As she rides faster & harder, i broke her rythm, flip her behind and did the doggie again as i mentioned it's just so enjoyable & lustful pumping her from behind. After minutes of "hard work", i couldn't take it anymore as had a long day at work. She remove the CD and started to BBBJ me again while sitting at the edge of the bed. Inch by inch, i watched her taking ful control of my shaft, swallowing every inch she can, licking every part her tongue can reach. It's just such a lustful sight that i finally succumb to her, filled her mouth with my 2nd load. THe most enjoying part, she still continue to her BBBJ not rushing to spit it off, stroking at a much slower momentum this time. WOW! Talking about a good session, this is one of them!

Looks : 8/10
Figure : 8.5/10
BBBJ : 8.5/10
FJ : 8/10
Service : 9/10 For her relentless effort

Overall, a good session!

wah that's a good FR!

ryu80
04-10-2007, 07:11 AM
She indeed beautiful in that pics, but svc u expect to get from her is going to be bad as wat i got.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs : Smaller B cup
BBBJ/licking : 7/10 (Will pause intermitted, have the habit of taking tissue to spit out saliva whenever she lick my parts, even nipple)
CIM: N/A
Fingering: No (push my hand away)
Frenching: No (Try to siam away whenever i try to take opportiunity)
FJ : 5/10 (use Ky, spoil my mood liao)
Service : 2/10 (worst bonk)

Overall, a GL40 can do better.

MysticModels
05-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Wow this photo look really appealing

yes bro, her pics are indeed very happening..

tirak69
05-10-2007, 11:51 AM
any live pics? her studio pics really tempting. :D

amazeme
05-10-2007, 06:53 PM
After looking at the pic, i know I have to bonk with CIM & COF liao. Sibei foxy face.:D

amazeme
06-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Thanks bro mick for the arangement and yur honesty about shalane. Indeed, she was not wel BUT she is a looker and pretty. Everything about her is natural, nice sharp nose.

Even though she was not well, she still give me her best. I shan't rate her this time. Hope she recovers soon and i am looking forward to RTF when she recovers.

She´s a beauty i reckon. Not that fair but great looking body and features.

cbjuiceyumseng
06-10-2007, 10:11 PM
Anyone thinks she look abit like chow huimin ?

amazeme
08-10-2007, 11:50 PM
Bro MM, has she gone back? Oh! what a waste :(