PDA

View Full Version : Pretty PLC for complete package service FJBMHJMM (Mandhood Massage)

Pages : 1 2 [3]

xiao liao
26-09-2008, 05:09 PM
sorry everybody... I am away to UK and just return... I know Suki's sister is here... Rita....

she carries the same number as Suki, so for those of u have suki number please call the same number.

If you don't have, my same rule applies,

1. Newbie will not entertain
2. No FR b4 will not be entertained as well.

please do not message me if you already have Suki old number. Rita uses the same number.

I have yet to sample Rita since I just return... will FR on Rita soon...

Thanks!

HondaJazz23
26-09-2008, 05:26 PM
Bro, can i have Rita's no?

Thanks!

xiao liao
30-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Finally got sometime and decided to give Rita a call to meet her yesterday.

The first look of her is totally different from her sister Suki. She is more SYT as compare to Suki … a pleasant looking gal with blond hair.

Stage 1 Massage with Towel cover my body : Her massage was stronger than Suki…. She knows how to apply pressure at the right spots and constantly checking if I am OK with her strength. I can feel she is really hard working and never try to slow down or relax over the course of the massage.

Stage 2 Massage with bare body and oil: Once the massage over, she asked me to lay down and starts to do the oil massage. She almost repeat the same stage 1 process and did a very details massage of all body.

Stage 3 the Sexual Massage : She uses the oil to slowly ticker my back and my didi until I cannot tahan. This was followed by her BM using her 32B boobs…very siok… almost release at one point while looking at her CFM look and quickly ask her to stop. I turn over and she starts the JG.. .the JG was sensational…once the JG is over, she pushes by legs to rest on her legs and started the breast massage… at this point I already cannot tahan further… after her few strokes with her boobs I quickly release and exploded….

Has been a long time since Suki left I did not have such a good massage session.

My rating:

Look: 7.186/10
Body: 7.0912/10
Massage: 9.651/10
BM: 9.352/10
JG: 9.0192/10
Overall: 8.635/10
FJ: Not allow!

RTM: Yes!

For bros still have Suki old number, you can contact Rita at the same number. For those who wants the number, please read my post above on the condition before you send me a message.

Thanks!

LifeLife
30-09-2008, 12:57 PM
Rita a chubby short syt, more meat than suki, but the boob not as nice as suki. Massage skill, BM, jg is the same style, but standard are not as good, need sometime to improve. Work hard to please us.......

Steege
03-10-2008, 06:38 PM
Managed to get a slot with her this afternoon after few failed attempts as she is getting really popular with many bros here..

A well worth massage session with all the strength at the right position. She has very good strength for her small petite frame.. ( I personally find her skills comparable to her sister Suki)

Will definitely return for another session when time & $ permits

civic_jerk
07-10-2008, 12:38 PM
She is so busy..I tried many attempts to book a session but no chance. :)

am3n_85
07-10-2008, 01:32 PM
cani have the number

xiao liao
24-10-2008, 01:16 PM
thansk for all the FRs on rita..

had a RTM with rita recently... besides the massage, i think her HJ and BF is the best I have tried.... so siok that better than doing a FJ.

she is really accommodating and pleasant...for those bros who have the number please act fast as she may have to go back early than expect.

thanks!

tiger2
25-10-2008, 04:12 AM
thansk for all the FRs on rita..

had a RTM with rita recently... besides the massage, i think her HJ and BF is the best I have tried.... so siok that better than doing a FJ.

she is really accommodating and pleasant...for those bros who have the number please act fast as she may have to go back early than expect.

thanks!

Hi bro xiao liao, btw when actually is she leaving the shore and will she be back, hope I do not miss the boat....:)

xiao liao
28-10-2008, 09:54 AM
she may leave about one month time depending on the visa renewal.

iamtheredrobot
29-10-2008, 07:18 PM
hi all,
I remebered its bro xiao liow who gave me the number for suki long long time ago so must repay the flavour by writting a fr for rita! suki's sis!
Managed to get a session with rita last sunday and it was GOOD!
Msged her at suki's old number and finally managed got the session.
Sunday is busy day at hotel81 so had to wait a while. gotten the room and dingdong ! my pretty package arrives in pink.first impression slightly disappointed but tts soon to be changed.Showered and whee came the massage. its harder than suki's but yet doesnt losses the gentleness of how a female massage should have.talked alot of cock heh. got a new nickname from her. no complaints but praises! oh yah. i REALLY REALLY love her voice.
JG was good, and the bm was even better! heh bit hard to come so she had to work bit harder and she did it with no complaints! made a guy felt good!

Face- 6.5
body- 6.8
massage- 8.5
bm-8
hj-8
gfe- 9.5!!!! ME LIKELY
RTf or RTM - YES already booked this sunday!

remandprison
25-08-2009, 12:40 AM
bros pm her contact