PDA

View Full Version : Massage with free HJ

superchevy
26-09-2007, 05:16 PM
hi, today nothing to do roam around and happen to stop by Lavender81 spotted a PRC , ask what she offer she say massage with a free HJ i say ok.
checked in , she stripped while i lay there naked also waiting to be rub by her.
skill not so bad , when come to the ass area , she spent about 10min rubbing the asshole feeling quite nice.
she put more oil to attacked my ass and dick now no rush slow and steady ....u can feel than part of her finger was trying to insert into the ass to make u high.... special feeling man.....
will she play with my weapon i finger her pussy , clean and wet no smell...finger her till super wet , than she shif to auto mode like shooting automatic weapon finally my hot barrel couldent take it any more shoot my loaf to the air while she play with my ass again fucking shiok....
later she clean up gerself and massage my head for 5min to cool down .
Overall experience very enjoyable.
look:7/10
nei nei :never touch
pussy: with bit of hair and rose bud tight .
HJ : 8/10
Damage $60 exclude room .
interested party can pm me....

GuyonGal
26-09-2007, 05:36 PM
hi, today nothing to do roam around and happen to stop by Lavender81 spotted a PRC , ask what she offer she say massage with a free HJ i say ok.
checked in , she stripped while i lay there naked also waiting to be rub by her.
skill not so bad , when come to the ass area , she spent about 10min rubbing the asshole feeling quite nice.
she put more oil to attacked my ass and dick now no rush slow and steady ....u can feel than part of her finger was trying to insert into the ass to make u high.... special feeling man.....
will she play with my weapon i finger her pussy , clean and wet no smell...finger her till super wet , than she shif to auto mode like shooting automatic weapon finally my hot barrel couldent take it any more shoot my loaf to the air while she play with my ass again fucking shiok....

Normal market rate for bundle in TN outlet is $60 ~ $ 70 (included the entry fee and HJ). But your xperience sound interesting. It will be appreciate you can pm me the contact and name. Will up your point when have the information from you.

monster98
26-09-2007, 06:38 PM
hi, today nothing to do roam around and happen to stop by Lavender81 spotted a PRC ,

Do u mean she was standing outside the hotel alone when you spotted her at Lavender81 and you just approached her for service? wow.... something new to me.. :D but should be worth trying.. $60 for 1 hour?

devil9992002
26-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Do u mean she was standing outside the hotel alone when you spotted her at Lavender81 and you just approached her for service? wow.... something new to me.. but should be worth trying.. $60 for 1 hour?

Wah...nowadays u so free that u wanted to stand outside Lavendar 81 waiting for lady to do massage? :confused: :eek:

monster98
26-09-2007, 07:07 PM
Wah...nowadays u so free that u wanted to stand outside Lavendar 81 waiting for lady to do massage? :confused:

If got the time, why not?????????:cool:

WOOZY25
28-09-2007, 12:22 AM
Hi Bro Superchevy
interested party can pm me....[/QUOTE]

this sound interesting for a quick fix. how long is the whole session?
can pm the contact..tks

mJ`mJ
28-09-2007, 03:16 PM
Hi superchevy...

I am lining up for the contact!!! Please let me know soon and FR will be on the way...:cool:

atomsgame
28-09-2007, 07:57 PM
Please pm me the contact. It is indeed very good of u to share. Thank you

soundworks
28-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Bro,can share this gd lobang,thank in advance!!:)

evilspawnsss
29-09-2007, 09:22 AM
Hmm..interesting...and interested haah Can i have the contact?thks :D

Schenker
29-09-2007, 10:42 AM

Bro, you always have such good encounter. Can I pm you also? Heard there's a new opening of fragrance hotel there also.

beck8
29-09-2007, 11:26 AM
thanks for the report. however, I would think not worth (no offence)

go to gl there are some middle aged but not bad looking ladies providng full course at $50 sometimes even including room fare. I think you can stress that you like a better massage then sure you should get one. finally you can choose not doing the fj or whatever, but the massage plus a bit.

just my 2 cts. I met a lady yesterday who claims she is good at massage. quite some. enjoy.

devil9992002
29-09-2007, 07:48 PM
If got the time, why not?????????:cool:

i prefered not to wait for the rabbit, me prefer to ask TS for contact. kekeke......:D

kenny_G
30-09-2007, 09:25 PM
Brother, nothing so great la!
You still pay S$60 for her massage excluding room charge.
So you call this free HJ?
For me ,I got HJ + JG + FJ + bathing all in for S$80
It is not free HJ.
It is included in the package.
If you did not take it, it is your loss! :D

maufans
01-10-2007, 09:23 AM
Its actually HJ with FREE MASSAGE! :D

kenny_G
02-10-2007, 08:36 AM
Brother maufans, you are quite humurous!
But it will be more correct to say Massage + optional HJ :)

DB07
08-10-2007, 07:20 PM
Hi Bro

Can PM me the contact? It sounds so tempting...haha..tks

maverick70
08-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Brother, nothing so great la!
You still pay S$60 for her massage excluding room charge.
So you call this free HJ?
For me ,I got HJ + JG + FJ + bathing all in for S$80
It is not free HJ.
It is included in the package.
If you did not take it, it is your loss! :D

I am new here. What is JG and FJ? Where can you get this $80 package?

Saito-san
09-10-2007, 02:50 AM
Hi Bro

Can PM me the contact? It sounds so tempting...haha..tks

me wanna try too :D

ohayoo007
13-10-2007, 07:00 AM
Can I have the contact by om pls?

I would also like to find out the age of this girl please. Thanks.

andy15
14-10-2007, 03:15 PM
can i have the contact too , pls

w810_76
19-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Bro...sound very intereting too! PLs PM me the contact...

will come back with FR after trying...:)

Thanks in advance..

packardbell
20-10-2007, 08:11 AM

Brudder. you may be new in TN.. Room rate include massage, usaully $30 for
45 min.. HJ is separately bargain and usually range between $30-$50 (depend on the bargain skill). Hence, I believe the TN gal package it for you, therefore hj is not free.

fax88
20-10-2007, 08:25 AM
Brudder. you may be new in TN.. Room rate include massage, usaully $30 for
45 min.. HJ is separately bargain and usually range between $30-$50 (depend on the bargain skill). Hence, I believe the TN gal package it for you, therefore hj is not free.Never know now TN girls also so creative and smart to come out a nice package to deceive customer that they hav a gd bargain.which in fact nothing gain but die die must let them HJ if not wasted ur money.Normally when i go TN i opt for FJ if dun hav,i will not even opt for HJ,not worth it at all.

superchevy
20-10-2007, 08:33 AM
Never know now TN girls also so creative and smart to come out a nice package to deceive customer that they hav a gd bargain.which in fact nothing gain but die die must let them HJ if not wasted ur money.Normally when i go TN i opt for FJ if dun hav,i will not even opt for HJ,not worth it at all.

yes agree with you..... so is a con job by them as you mentioned . so now pay $50 with bbbj and bonk even more worth the $$$ some more 2 hour with 2 shot ......there are many around and was recommend by fellow bro in the forum .

Nicee
29-08-2023, 12:24 AM
Its actually HJ with FREE MASSAGE! :D

Nicee perspective bro