PDA

View Full Version : Going to Japanese KTV Alone

spicydragon
29-12-2019, 01:49 PM
Is it Okay to go to Japanese KTV in Bangkok alone? And how many girls are available?

Can we take them out?

Will be in Bkk around Jan 27-30.

Am 28 Malaysian Chinese - if anyone wants to hang out for night activities like going to THE PIMP. let me know.

We will share the bills :)

Bangc0ck
30-12-2019, 04:27 AM
i am not sure which jap ktv you going too, but all the jap ktv i see at saladeang area. They have signs that say "Japanese only". and all girls really speak jap, so if you can speak good jap maybe you can pass off.

spicydragon
30-12-2019, 11:08 AM
i am not sure which jap ktv you going too, but all the jap ktv i see at saladeang area. They have signs that say "Japanese only". and all girls really speak jap, so if you can speak good jap maybe you can pass off.

Oh, maybe local thai KTV is okay. Any recommendations?

Happyman007
30-12-2019, 12:45 PM

Oh, maybe local thai KTV is okay. Any recommendations?

Been to those Jap ktv and most can speak English and Japanese, if you cannot speak thai better try the Jap ktv and ask them (is ok for non jap?) before going in.

As for local ktv, most can only speak Thai. So unless you're quite good in Thai otherwise dun spoil your day with chicken and duck talk.

spicydragon
30-12-2019, 01:24 PM
Been to those Jap ktv and most can speak English and Japanese, if you cannot speak thai better try the Jap ktv and ask them (is ok for non jap?) before going in.

As for local ktv, most can only speak Thai. So unless you're quite good in Thai otherwise dun spoil your day with chicken and duck talk.

Thanks for your recommendation! Can't speak thai :)

Fei101
03-03-2020, 10:12 PM
Can share the address for Japanese ktv in bkk? Didn't know got Japanese.

Asahi
04-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Japanese KTV, not Japanese Girls hor.

ioioi
04-03-2020, 04:14 PM
Can share the address for Japanese ktv in bkk? Didn't know got Japanese.

I am interested too . location ?

Hurhurrahrah
11-03-2020, 02:27 PM
There are places with real Japanese girls also :D:D:D
One of the bigger joints give you options for Japanese or Thai girls, different pricing for sitting down though

Asahi
11-03-2020, 05:13 PM
Bro, can share where is this place and name of the karaoke?

One of the bigger joints give you options for Japanese or Thai girls, different pricing for sitting down though

EltonWM
28-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Is it Okay to go to Japanese KTV in Bangkok alone? And how many girls are available?

Can we take them out?

Will be in Bkk around Jan 27-30.

Am 28 Malaysian Chinese - if anyone wants to hang out for night activities like going to THE PIMP. let me know.

We will share the bills :)

bro if u come The Pimp I can drink with you there but I working in The Pimp :D

Rhluver
29-05-2020, 05:52 PM

Bro you went before? The Jap girls speak conversational english? Can dabao? What's the rate? TIA Bro.

fallen11
29-05-2020, 09:52 PM
Most jap ktv in Taniya area do take non jap customers. especially if you are asian.
There was a time where these ktvs totally do not take non-jap customers but those days are gone more than a decade ago. Japanese nowadays are more stingy and do not spend as much as the old days. So for these joints to survive, they have to start taking in non-jap customers.
Yes the girls can speak jap. But thats not the only language they speak. Of course thai too. But quite a number of them can speak simple english. Dont expect many of them to speak chinese though.

Nothing wrong with going ktv alone. Only u have to look after yourself and not get too drunk till u cant go back to your hotel or u start to create trouble without knowing. I mostly go such places alone too. Its much better experience to enjoy alone than having a buddy who couldnt click with you.