PDA

View Full Version : Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

lightning
04-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Oh My God!!!:eek::eek::eek
http://i21.tinypic.com/ru7mes.jpg

http://i22.tinypic.com/11buqrq.jpg

chrisneo1978
04-08-2009, 05:24 PM
I'm horny now, Bro Lighting. can have her ctc pls :)

high-man
04-08-2009, 10:00 PM
sorry bro lighting, still planning for my appt as I busy with work

lightning
06-08-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm horny now, Bro Lighting. can have her ctc pls :)

PM u liao hope u will post FR soon

lightning
06-08-2009, 05:51 PM
sorry bro lighting, still planning for my appt as I busy with work

Take ur time and look for her when free:D

lightning
08-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Anymore FRs on Jia Jia :D

SAVF_Visitor
09-08-2009, 03:55 PM
Anymore FRs on Jia Jia :D

Just came back from a session with Jia Jia. Called her around noon time and she just woke up. Try to book a room in the previous love nest but must wait 1 hr. So call her up again and drove her to another location. Again, have to wait for about 1 hr. So brothers remember don't bonk on Sunday, hotels are usually full occupied by couples of all races.

After 1/2hrs, the room was available. So JJ and I went up to our love nest. We changed to our birthday suits, she helped to wash my 2IC thoroughly. Then I lay on the bed and relaxed.

Firstly, she attacked my nipples and then gave my 2IC a super looong bbbj. The bbbj was very shiok, this is the reason why I looked for her. So far, her bbbj is the best among the FLs I encountered.

After she capped my 2IC, she gave me a horse ride. The we changed to missionary position and I pumped her for quite a while. Can felt that she get wet and I kept on pumping her. After quite a while, I finally released my 1st load. I was spent and I lay on the bed. She went to the bathroom to wash up and then made hot coffee and milk tea for both of us.

We hugged each other and waited for my 2IC to recover for second round. We chit chat for sometime and she kept playing my 2IC. After that, we started our second round. The same process repeated. She gave me a wonderful bbbj, ride me and I pumped her in missionary position. This time, she got wetter than the first round. My 2IC was even harder than the first round. This time, I pumped and pumped for a longer time. When I finally released, I can see she also enjoyed it. She said "骗了我的精子,又骗了我的银子。":D

Then we washed up individually and left our love nest. I sent her home and we parted.

Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boob: C
French: allow
Painting: Did not try
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8.5/10
GFE: We can click
Damage: 100/2/2 + 20 (rm) + 2 CD

lightning
10-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Yo Bro SAVF thanks a loty for ur good FR. Looks like i am going to find Jia Jia soon. Miss her demure personality and her heavenly BBBJ:D:p

gako_v3
10-08-2009, 03:27 PM
):
Here comes me!
Bro lighting, can sic contact ma? :D

lightning
10-08-2009, 03:31 PM
):
Here comes me!
Bro lighting, can sic contact ma? :D

PM u liao hopefully u doesn't crash my slot today:D

gako_v3
10-08-2009, 05:39 PM
PM u liao hopefully u doesn't crash my slot today:D

I won't.
Have fun tonight bro!
Thanks for the contact. :D

lightning
11-08-2009, 09:54 PM
http://i21.tinypic.com/ru7mes.jpg

Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Was up till real “Late” aka Early attending a friend’s birthday party. Wanted to look for BX but she was occupied hence had to look for alternative activitied. And being that Late, I didn’t wanna call the other FLs in my list lest they should be already resting.

Hence, I ended up again in my usual hunting ground. However, due to the recent “culling” exercise; my usual target rich environment has caused the supplies to dwindle somewhat. It took me a few rounds of combing GL to find the appropriate prey. Atlas, I spotted a tall fair lass with nice curves to show for with another PRC, I stopped and had her hop in.

And on I go to my usual bonking place. Whilst waiting for our room to be made, we had some quiet moments to ourselves and she hugged me as if we’re long lost lovers. The moment the room was readied, we quickly proceeded to it. As soon as we entered, she cornered me to the wall and we regain our embrace, as we’re gently kissing, she began to slowly unbottoned my shirt and as she unbottons she give some quick like flicks to my nipples. Which she travelled south to undress me out of my jeans. Her actions are mirrored by me in return. Soon we’re in our birthday suits and proceeded to clean ourselves for the aniticipated action to come.

Since we’ve already done the initial getting to know you session hence, we’re able to jump right into action. Started with some kissing action which slowly proceeded south with nipple flicking and finally her trip south ended at my jewels which she began to blow me earnestly. Her actions varied with tongue flicks, slurping and various other actions. It really brought the jewels to attention. Before long, she armour me for some penetrative action.

Couldn’t give her some tongue lashing due to an impending ulcer – DAMN. As a result I was rather passive, she than mounted and impaled herself on me. And allowed herself to slide up and down my pole. Not wanting her to finished me off quickly, I flipped her onto her back and took over the thrusting actvities. As I thrusts more, she began to feel real good with some sighs and moans. After thrusting a while, to my amazement, she licked her fingers and moved them south to her CLIT and started rubbing them to heighten her sensation. As the thrusts shift into furious mode, so did her fingers, before you know it she was jerking from her own orgasm which was followed by me cumming shortly after her.

Her service attitude did not stopped there, she than help clean me up from the aftermath of our activities. When that was done, she fell into my arms to rest for some moments before we hit the showers for clean up. Paid her and sent her back to the spot that I found her and promised her that I’ll look her up again and intros bros.

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – FuBei province
Age – early 30s
Looks – 7 ( shoulder length straigh hair )
Body - 7 ( meat the right places )
Complexion – Fair and smooth, ‘cept for some slight pimples due to
Boobs – 34C ( with natural droop, au naturel, if it was enhanced I sure didn’t feel it )
BBBJ – 7.5 (use of tongue and various other actions)
FJ – 8 ( real horny and even feel herself to enhance the feeling )
Attitude – 10 (demure, shy and GFE)
Duation – till mid Oct ( new arrival )
A GEM in MAKING

DISCLAIMER – each individual experience differs from one to the other.

Damage – 60 ex room + tips (all worth it)

SAVF_Visitor
11-08-2009, 10:19 PM
...Boobs – 34C ( with natural droop, au naturel, if it was enhanced I sure didn’t feel it )...

Your FR so powerful. I squeeze her boobs too, think should be real ba.:)

lightning
11-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Your FR so powerful. I squeeze her boobs too, think should be real ba.:)

Looks like you have signed on for Jia Jia :D:p

crackpod
13-08-2009, 07:25 AM
pai seh, ctc rec'd in May but as I was too pre-occupied with host of stuff only managed to try 2 days ago.
delayed FR here because find increasingly difficult to log into forum in the evening..maybe some thing's wrong with my internet connection

went to her meeting place, got a $30 room another one of the ploy by the hotel, and whilst waiting (~10 minutes) went for a cool shower.
knock, knock.. hmmm a pleasant looking lady at the door step.
came in stripped to nature ...

This is one of my best performance in awhile..usually I loose the battle within 2~3 minutes.. anxiety or ?? but with Jia2... it;s like 10 minutes...
Missionary to doggie to missionary before eruption. Can feel that she enjoyed herself too because in the final round she went into spasm....this one is not faked.
She's a nice lady out to please and I certainly felt her strong grip on my shaft a pleasant experience.

Jia Jia
Origin – Fu Bei
Looks – 6.5~7 (pleasant)
Body - 7 (very little fat)
Boobs –B~C (nice to grip, felt natural to me)
BBBJ – 7.5 (plenty of tongue action but not much suction)
FJ – 8 (horny.. keep asking for more)
Attitude – 9
RTF; already planned

thanks for reading..

patng69
13-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Bro got any new update pic? i see the pic the same as 2007. got new one or she still the same?

lightning
13-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Image]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4046076) Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
Image]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4046075) Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
Image]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4046068) Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Black"]
Anymore peolp looking for Jia Jia Liang teh:D[/QUOTE]

lightning
13-08-2009, 03:24 PM
pai seh, ctc rec'd in May but as I was too pre-occupied with host of stuff only managed to try 2 days ago.
delayed FR here because find increasingly difficult to log into forum in the evening..maybe some thing's wrong with my internet connection

Jia Jia
Origin – Fu Bei
Looks – 6.5~7 (pleasant)
Attitude – 9
RTF; already planned

thanks for reading..

Thanks for ur FR also:D:D

calvit78
13-08-2009, 03:27 PM
bro, pm me the chio bu contact. thks!

lightning
13-08-2009, 06:36 PM
bro, pm me the chio bu contact. thks!

PM u liao and enjoy!:D

lightning
13-08-2009, 11:25 PM
Jia Jia
Origin – Fu Bei
Looks – 6.5~7 (pleasant)
Attitude – 9
RTF; already planned

thanks for reading..

Will up ur points soon cos i jus PCC today no ammo to shoot liao:D:p Will up urs when recovered :D

patng69
14-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Image]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4046076) Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
Image]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4046075) Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images
Image]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4046068) Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images

Wow, nice. Thanks for the update and ctcs. Will up my FR oncetry.

patng69
14-08-2009, 09:33 AM

Wow, nice. Thanks for the updated pic and ctcs. Will up my FR oncetry.

janet.gunn
15-08-2009, 02:17 AM
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][FONT="Arial Black"]
Anymore peolp looking for Jia Jia Liang teh:D[SIZE="5"]Bro Lightning, still using my pics to promote JiaJia ah? Muz file Royalty fee from u liao!:D BTW, do send my regards to her..still cannot find time to RTF her of late.:(

hiiiiih
15-08-2009, 02:19 AM
I would like to thanks Bro Lightning for sharing JJ ctc.
3 days ago, at around 9pm feeling horny and give JJ a call, she's available.

Proceed to designated hotel and book a room. Call her and tell her room no, asked me to bath first but I request to bath with her. 10 mins pass and ding dong, open the door .........

Wow, nice and friendly face, tall and the boobs quite big.

2IC already standing and she notice it and say in mandrain "so fast standing already". I reply " Yes, feeling horny plus a sexy lady in front of me, you have not start stripping and I already stand." We start hugging and she keeps stroking my 2IC, we made light kisses and she start to strip me and herself to birthday suit. Her big and bouncing boobs really turn me on.

Proceed to bath, 1st soap me and then give me a breast massage front and back. When we were in bed, I offer to paint and finger her till orgasm and she obliged. I start to paint on the surface and stroke her G spot, she moan and as and when she got wet. I proceed to inset 1 finger and finger fuck her gently, her moan getting louder and ask for more. I increase my finger fuck speed and paint harder on her clitoris. Her moan getting louder and asked me not to stop, I inserted 2 fingers and fuck very hard and sucked her clitoris and she shouted "dam song". Feel her CB muscle contract and leg straighten and next moment love juice flowing out of her CB. Rested for 5mins.

She started to service me by breast massage and tougue job on my body, nipple and down to my balls, then BBBJ. Lick and suck on my small head and keep on doing till I almost cum, stopped her and proceed to FJ.

She put on a CD for me and start to ride on me, then I proceed to standing position after a while felt a bit heavy then change to missionary. I fuck her slow and steady, she gets horny and start to moan again, this turn me on to pump her very hard and unload in 15mins time.

We took turn to take our bath and chatting on bed while still naked, due to I do not have transport and its getting late, get dress, pay her and we left the separately. Next wanted to dring her for a drink after session.

Jia Jia
Origin – Fu Bei
Looks – 7 (friendly with smile)
Body - 7.5 (just nice with a bit bah bah)
HT - About 1.65m
Skin - 8 (very smooth)
Boobs – C (smooth and soft)
Painting - (she loves it and get very excitied)
BBBJ – 8 (she last very long)
FJ – 8 (very horny person)
Attitude – 8.5
RTF - Yes

Damage : 60 + rm + CD

222nge
15-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Met her yesterday afternoon.This is my 6th RTF to this horny gem.

Two words for the FR: VERY SHIOK!

Swift_jay
15-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Wow...

wad a big hit.. this thread has reached 49 pages! amazing! haha.. sry bro lighting, got her ctc like ages ago, RTF afew times but until now nt a single FR frm me for her. Been really busy and kept having to outstation, jus returned frm 1 now, and finally can rest n relax, come SBF to hunt~ hees. shall do my FR nw den. =)

she is a very attractive lady hu noes wad she wans in bed and will do all she can to get it. very wet and playful too, out to tease and does great grinding. never fail to turn me on. very skilful in her catbath and suction power is there. meaty and fleshy at the right appropriate areas and OF CUZ very breast-ly! can dive in between them and feel like u are in heaven~ hehs..

my ratings: (1 man meat is another poison so thread on tis safely)

Face: 7/10
(tink she looks alike to a HK TVB actress, dunno her name as she act supporting roles: Drama: ID Ching Ying, Role Name: Connie. Occupation, Team B leader under Mak Sir in Investigation department of the Immigration Unit)

Figure: 7/10
Boobs: 8/10
Legs: 7/10
Skills (oral): 8/10
Skills (battle): 7/10

Hatchan
15-08-2009, 04:25 PM
can i have ctc please, i'll give my fr after try

iluvpussy
15-08-2009, 04:54 PM
Feeling a bit horny during the National Day holidays, so contacted JJ and was already out on the way to meet her when she called to ask if she can bring her friend along! I was like, shit, only took 2CDs... anyway told her sure why not.

Picked up JJ & her friend Xiao Qun (just arrived a couple of days before). Man she looks just like a young school-girl. Was advised to head to another 81, as being Sun, our usual place will have long Q.

Once I got the room, went to drop in cons for extra CDs.

In the room we all got buck-naked and Xiao Qun went to shower while I played with JJ. I went for my shower after that and while JJ went for hers, I was all over Xiao Qun. She's quite shy about all the touchy touchy bits, but I made my way down south and painted her and she was WET. Can't tahan after awhile, and she kept asking for me to mount her. Doing Xiao Qun was like doing a school-girl, though I'm not really into young girls. Went in her in a jiffy and can feel her body tightening up as she cums. After a good while, finally unloaded into her and that's when I feel so shiok, with both the ladies all over me cleaning me up and mopping up sweat! Shiok.

Now, it's JJ's turn to attack me, and I was like having difficulty getting hard so soon! Eventually got my little brother up and started working on JJ doggy.

All in all, a new experience, but I don't think I'll do it again, as I feel that I'm not getting the kind of service I usually get from JJ. But she did promise to make it up to me the next round.

JJ's regular may wanna check with her regarding Xiao Qun's contact.

Ronaldo@7
15-08-2009, 05:03 PM
hey, can pm me her contact pls? :)

EatNDrink
15-08-2009, 05:04 PM
jia jia got new partner???

cover
16-08-2009, 02:36 PM
have been missing in action quite awhile and thanks to bro lightning on JiaJia contact.

last nite feel sperm flowing to brain but no time for battle. smsed JiaJia whether free for today first slot. very lucky she free.

check in to hotel slight earlier than schedule. JiaJia asked me to bath first while waiting for her arrival. of course i chosen to wait for her and bath together. when she reach my room door. she was in polo tee and tight jeans..low profile which is the style i like. she is very warm and friendly. of course you have to be friendly with her lah. initially was a bit disappointed (hold on to it first..) because her polo tees doesn't show she got a big boobs.

we both sat on the bed..chit chat a bit and she kissed my cheek. in return we start to french. very passionate girl. not that kind of entertain customer pattern. and i can feel she start to be horny. then she help me to undress. of course i also can't wait and i help her to undress. Shit! she was in black bra and sexy black G-string. and now..WOW effect. her boobs was damn huge and quite soft..hand feel damn shiok. like her dirty talks. saying my dick is big and later let us torture each others. WOW effect X 2

bathing part quite standard. only when i soap her boobs. damn shiok..must try! soon we return to bed. she volunteer to lay down first. Ok never mind. let me service( torture) her first. give her a good licking on her boobs and deep french. slowing move to her love holes. tell you she really really horny and wet. i was very busy with my tongues, my finger and later two fingers..
shw start to moan and moan..and later she joined in with her finger rubbing on her sweetspot. i was like WOW this girl really know how to enjoy herself..haha

my fingers movement getting faster and faster and she kept telling me she feeling higher and higher. here comes the problems..her moan got louder and louder until to the extend SHE SHOUT OUT..and this time got someone outside hit on my door signal us to soften our surround effect..:D

she said she got what she want and want to return me a good favour. seriously i knew i won't last any longer. she catbath me and she bbbj is fantasic ! i ask her quick quick mount it with the 003. she cowgirl me first. so shiok until i had to ask her to change to position so i have the control. but it doesn't help much. i release my milk in no time..:(

ask me to have a rest. while resting, we chit chat any under the sun. very friendly chat. all this while her hand is not resting. keep torturing my dick. i also torture with her boobs of course..no know why today i can feel my 2nd round signal so soon...so again..blah blah blah..mount 003...blah blah blah..i have the worry she shouting loud again :D..i keep watching when her climate coming while i keep doing my part..she moan louder and louder..i quickly french her by keeping my lips with hers..so to silent it...hehe

she asked me have a rest again while she went wash out. came back to bed and rest with me..(other gals already start to dress up). phone rang and my writing stop here. sorry for this long winded writing. cheers ;)

finally she is..

HORNY + WET + FRIENDLY + FUN

gako_v3
16-08-2009, 08:24 PM
Trying her on tuesday. :p

lightning
16-08-2009, 11:01 PM
jia jia got new partner???

not that i know of :eek::D

lightning
17-08-2009, 06:19 PM
hey, can pm me her contact pls? :)

PM u liao:D

c_hkm34
17-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Bro Woofer,

care to share Yi ning's contact?? will post FR thereafter...thanks in advance

c_hkm34
17-08-2009, 11:35 PM
Bro Woofer,

Very sorry,

care to share Jia Jia's contact?? will post FR thereafter...thanks in advance

cover
18-08-2009, 02:04 PM
Trying her on tuesday. :p

Bro, hold tight to the full THX effect..:cool:

gako_v3
18-08-2009, 04:12 PM
Met her at lorong 39 today.
Asked her to book in first but she don't want, insisted on me to reach there first before booking in.

When i reached lorong 39, asked her whether she had eaten or not? She told me no and i suggested we have breakfast together before going to exercise. *using breakfast as a way to break ice*

After breakfast, booked in to the hotel and went into the room. Once upon the room, i immediately hugged her like long lost lover (love my her fleshy boob against my chest) and well, she pushed me away abit and told me not to be so anxious. Brought me to shower and i started to roam her body, kissing her here and there before drying ourselves and proceeding to the bed.

Requested for a blow for my little bro and she nodded. Ahh, her bbbj was long, wet and enjoyable. Blowed for a few minutes before asking her if i can finger her. She said yes but from the way i fingered her and her expressions, could see that she doesn't really enjoyed being fingered. So, proceeded to fuck her doggy before cumming (1).

Rested for awhile while fondling her 'c' cuppers. Had missionery next. I was on top of her and humped her for a few minutes before lying on top of her boobs. Continued soon after a short break and started fucking like a rabbit before asking her to bj me till i cummed. :D

Then we washed up individually and payed her before cabbing down to find my friends. On my way home, she smsed me '谢了小帅哥。我过几天要回国了。'

Look: 6.5/10
Boob: C
French: allow
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: Very loving
Damage: 100/2/2 + 20 (rm) + 2 CD

Guys, she is going back to China, get her before she is gone!

Heaven Ranger
18-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Last night book a session with JJ at a hotel near her place.

SMS her for the room number and she ask me to take a bath first while she come over. Half way thru the shower she came. Finish my shower while she strip herself, then follow with her turn to shower with bathroom door open and chat with her at the door.

After shower go to bed and straight away start action. She lick my nipples while playing with my didi and her tongue slowly move downward and reach my groin area, by-pass my didi and move further down to thighs and knees, then u-turn back to my didi and swallow it into her mouth. She begin to suck vigorously and rotate between didi and the balls. The whole bbbj last for about 10 mins before I ask her to stop, buay tahan liow. She capped me and lay beside me, opening her legs wide, I turn over and suck her nipples and finger her a bit before entering her. Due to the powerful bbbj, didnt manage to last long and explode in missionary.

Lay down and take a rest while she clean me up, lay beside me and TCSS while waiting for recovery. After awhile she starts to play with my didi, unfortunately didi only manage to wake up a bit. Then she starts to work with her mouth and give me a bbbj for 10 mins, but didi still not fully awake. Blow for another 10 mins while I finger her until damn wet. She cannot tahan any more and move over to do a cowgal. Normally I will cum quite fast with cowgal, but this time round didi manage to hold for 10 mins without cumming. Looking she tired liow, so change to missionary. Dont know why this time so power, from pinning her on her shoulder to her legs on my shoulder to pressing her thighs onto her boobs to spreading her legs and pinned her thighs on the bed, bonk her from fast to slow, light entry to banging hard, still never cum! :o On her side, at first see her face like very painful, so only do light thrusting slowly, then slowly increase the pace, she closed her eyes like lost concious, mouth mumbling “好爽。。。。好爽。。。。”,“不要停。。不要停。。” and suddenly she scream out “我受不了了。。。我要出了”. Her scream frightened me, so quickly use one hand to cover her mouth and bonk her harder to finish her off. Didi still going strong, so continue the thrusting action until she cum the second time, but didi still didnt want to surrender. :o

Think this round last for more than half hour, finally bonk until both of us buay tahan, still could not cum, too tire liow, give up, retreat and fell onto the bed, panting and legs softened. She remove the cap and offer another bbbj, tell her never mind since she also very tired liow (imagine her whole body was curl up with both legs being pin on the bed for half an hour :eek:).

After a while, she come over to massage my legs and TCSS until another bro message her his room no. She ask permission to go over (same hotel) while I continue to rest for a short while, bath, change and left with a satisfied but tired body.

Was wondering whether next time can have such good performance or not? But anyway, think she is a very good “bonk practising” buddy. :D

lightning
18-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Guys have to break a news to you as jia Jia will be expected to leave shortly on the 21st and make ur last orders as she may not be back for a very long time:p

kevinktong
18-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Hi Bro, care to share ctc ,thks.

S*xfiend
19-08-2009, 06:16 PM
I had a farewell fuck with Jia Jia this afternoon. She gave me her best shot.

Really great !!!

Will miss her a lot. Hope she comes back soon.

She promised to keep in touch when she is in China and let me know the moment she returns to our shores.

Meantime, gave me her friend Ting Ting's number and asked me to take good care of her.

lightning
19-08-2009, 06:58 PM
That great will miss her soon :p

gako_v3
19-08-2009, 07:33 PM
Posted my FR.
Her service quite good leh.

lightning
19-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Posted my FR.
Her service quite good leh.

Hey bro heard from jia jia that ur blow cow skill on bed is very good leh:D:D:D

noob2000
19-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Hi to all brus

Here is my little FR on her:

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 34C (big and soft)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Best suction so far and take her times)
CIM: NA
AR: NA
AJ: NA
Frenching: Yes.
FJ: 9/10 (moan very loud!)
GFE: 8/10
Attitude: A friendly girl
Overall: 9/10
Damage: $60 + $20 tips
RTF: YES when she come back (if she does :) )

Although I personally feel that she is not on the pretty side to me, but her body and soft boobs fully make up for this part.

To cut the story short,
when she bbbj, she will also tickle my balls slowly, making sure that I have the electrify feeling from the tickle and thus enhance my urge to cum into her mouth. But i did not, instead, i tahan and went for the FJ.

During the FJ, she is even moaning louder than me until the next room can hear! No joke, that is her moan... one and only.. I tried telling her to lower her moan but dun think she can lower it... haiz so no choice.

After the first FJ, rest then she slowly marikita my little bru again by bbbj and milk me till my little bru cannot tahan and FJ her again till I cum.

And yup, she is going back on this coming 21th. Please do treat her well if you have her contact and if you are close to her, you may wish to send some regards to her.

lightning
20-08-2009, 01:24 AM
U guys having good time but me sian liao when is my turn:(
Anyway still wish her will lead a better life, it is hard for her as woman to shoulder some burdens...

Heaven Ranger
20-08-2009, 11:43 AM
U guys having good time but me sian liao when is my turn:(
Anyway still wish her will lead a better life, it is hard for her as woman to shoulder some burdens...

Still got time to rush for the last bonk today mah. Hahahahaha :D:D:D

lightning
20-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Still got time to rush for the last bonk today mah. Hahahahaha :D

Thanks yesterday night managed to secure one last slot for bonking :D managed to hug her mashmallow soft body and bonk away:D

SAVF_Visitor
20-08-2009, 12:18 PM
Thanks yesterday night managed to secure one last slot for bonking :D managed to hug her mashmallow soft body and bonk away:D

Wow, bro lightning really miss her a lot. :)
I cannot, have to skip, low in Vit-M.

gako_v3
20-08-2009, 02:37 PM
Hey bro heard from jia jia that ur blow cow skill on bed is very good leh:D:D:D

:o
Anyway, thanks for ctc..

Bufflo121
20-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Thanks bro Feng ke for the ctc

Was have a session at her favourite love hotel in yesterday afternoon 2pm although her phone is busy ringing ya as she is leaving soon by 21

Name : jia jia
looks: 7/10 look comfortable to me
hair: 9/10 (smooth long hair)
boobs: bid c cup nice to hold and sensitive nipple
figure: 8/10 slim ard 1.66m
bbbj: 9/10 wet and balls tickle
frencing : yes
painting : yes
FJ : various positions and she masturbate her clits and cum before i loaded
GFE: 8 (very nice feeling with her )
Attitude: 9 (polite, treat you like her bf , a very hard working , no rush(
Damage : 100++ 2/2 +hotel++

HOWITZER105MM
20-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Actually planned to bonk Bro Simone's gals but hearing that Jia Jia is leaving our shore, it may well be the last opportunity to bonk a gem. So tonight I must be the last person to hug her marshmallow soft body. A very nice lady indeed. My 4th RTF. Too bad didn't visit her often due to work. Wish her well. She said that if her visa is approved then she will come back. All the best for her future. Thanks to Bro Lighthning for such a gem. To me she is very gorgeous and body is great.:)

lightning
21-08-2009, 12:51 AM
Actually planned to bonk Bro Simone's gals but hearing that Jia Jia is leaving our shore, it may well be the last opportunity to bonk a gem. So tonight I must be the last person to hug her marshmallow soft body. A very nice lady indeed. My 4th RTF. Too bad didn't visit her often due to work. Wish her well. She said that if her visa is approved then she will come back. All the best for her future. Thanks to Bro Lighthning for such a gem. To me she is very gorgeous and body is great.:)

Yo great u managed to catch the last train to heaven:D

lightning
21-08-2009, 12:53 AM
Thanks bro Feng ke for the ctc

Was have a session at her favourite love hotel in yesterday afternoon 2pm although her phone is busy ringing ya as she is leaving soon by 21

+

Thanks for ur FR:D

lightning
21-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Wow, bro lightning really miss her a lot. :)
I cannot, have to skip, low in Vit-M.

Buy ur lunch or dinner i think she will appreciate:D

222nge
21-08-2009, 09:46 AM
Managed to have my final RTF yeaterday at about 6pm before she fly off this afternoon.It was a great session!
Will definately miss this gem and hope she will come back in the near future.

All the best Jia Jia.

lightning
21-08-2009, 10:13 AM
Managed to have my final RTF yeaterday at about 6pm before she fly off this afternoon.It was a great session!
Will definately miss this gem and hope she will come back in the near future.

All the best Jia Jia.

Same here:D:D

S*xfiend
21-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Already made arrangements to meet her in Shenzhen next week.

She says she will stay with me in the hotel... looking forward to some real hot action from her.:D

Heaven Ranger
21-08-2009, 03:35 PM

She says she will stay with me in the hotel... looking forward to some real hot action from her.:D

Wa bro, power sia go until Shenzhen to meet her. Becareful of the 公安 raiding hor :D:D

kevinktong
21-08-2009, 03:36 PM

Someone zap me:(

Finally got my FR on Crystal, PRC.

kevinktong
21-08-2009, 03:37 PM

Finally got my 1st FR on Crystal, PRC.

S*xfiend
21-08-2009, 07:50 PM
Wa bro, power sia go until Shenzhen to meet her. Becareful of the 公安 raiding hor :D:D

Not a problem brother, staying at the 5-star Shangri-la. Should be quite safe.

lightning
22-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Not a problem brother, staying at the 5-star Shangri-la. Should be quite safe.

Wuah Bro u really rich leah:D

lightning
22-08-2009, 01:39 AM

Finally got my 1st FR on Crystal, PRC.

u post a neagative fr on that side that y:)

S*xfiend
22-08-2009, 07:35 AM
Wuah Bro u really rich leah:D

Not rich brother. Just lucky to be on company expense.:D

kevinktong
22-08-2009, 11:52 AM
u post a neagative fr on that side that y:)

But it is not negative lah, what I wrote is what I experienced, other people might not like it.

cover
23-08-2009, 03:24 PM
too bad.no time to rtf before she leaves.smsed her to ask her to take care.she replied she will look for me when back and asked me to take care too.so warm feeling.now i still miss her alot.hope she will back soon:)

BMW520
23-08-2009, 11:20 PM
I had a farewell fuck with Jia Jia this afternoon. She gave me her best shot.

Really great !!!

Will miss her a lot. Hope she comes back soon.

She promised to keep in touch when she is in China and let me know the moment she returns to our shores.

Meantime, gave me her friend Ting Ting's number and asked me to take good care of her.

i just check with jia jia and she said :根本就没有约谁在深圳见面,她也不知道这个人是谁?叫他不要讲骗话!

lightning
25-08-2009, 02:14 AM
i just check with jia jia and she said :根本就没有约谁在深圳见面,她也不知道这个人是谁?叫他不要讲骗话!

Typical quote by jia jia:D If he wanted to bullshit let it be:cool:

black_night
25-09-2009, 12:14 AM
mind to share her contact?

lightning
25-09-2009, 03:46 AM
mind to share her contact?

think u must be hit and run blindly in the back night:rolleyes:

Heaven Ranger
25-09-2009, 10:03 PM
think u must be hit and run blindly in the back night:rolleyes:

walau eh, suddenly saw bro lightning posting down here thought Jia Jia had come back . . . . . haiz . . . . :(

alcws79
25-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Another one i have to pass.. Not qualified.. but great find.

I am a big boob lover :)

lightning
26-09-2009, 03:47 AM
Another one i have to pass.. Not qualified.. but great find.

I am a big boob lover :)

Can lah will notify once she back:D some ppl just to blind to bother to read a few post back whether the gal still available or not:cool:

lightning
26-09-2009, 03:49 AM
walau eh, suddenly saw bro lightning posting down here thought Jia Jia had come back . . . . . haiz . . . . :(

I will put put gd words of JJ that u miss her and she will make sure to milk u alive instead of skinning u alive:D

HOWITZER105MM
26-09-2009, 09:35 AM
It has been a month since my farewell bonk. Hope she is well.:)

lightning
13-10-2009, 04:13 AM
It has been a month since my farewell bonk. Hope she is well.:)

BTW Jia jia is back in action and it seems like spring time again:D

brucelee232
13-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Thank you for your info bro, already booked her for this thursday. Too bad no time this two days :(

miniboy
13-10-2009, 03:25 PM
got 3 jiajia in my hp
can pass me this jia jia contact
thanks

lee li

lightning
13-10-2009, 04:34 PM

Mr handsome and rich, now Jia jia comes back alreadi, so wat are u waiting:D

lightning
13-10-2009, 05:31 PM
]http://i21.tinypic.com/ru7mes.jpg

Was up till real “Late” aka Early attending a friend’s birthday party. Wanted to look for BX but she was occupied hence had to look for alternative activitied. And being that Late, I didn’t wanna call the other FLs in my list lest they should be already resting.

Hence, I ended up again in my usual hunting ground. However, due to the recent “culling” exercise; my usual target rich environment has caused the supplies to dwindle somewhat. It took me a few rounds of combing GL to find the appropriate prey. Atlas, I spotted a tall fair lass with nice curves to show for with another PRC, I stopped and had her hop in.

And on I go to my usual bonking place. Whilst waiting for our room to be made, we had some quiet moments to ourselves and she hugged me as if we’re long lost lovers. The moment the room was readied, we quickly proceeded to it. As soon as we entered, she cornered me to the wall and we regain our embrace, as we’re gently kissing, she began to slowly unbottoned my shirt and as she unbottons she give some quick like flicks to my nipples. Which she travelled south to undress me out of my jeans. Her actions are mirrored by me in return. Soon we’re in our birthday suits and proceeded to clean ourselves for the aniticipated action to come.

Since we’ve already done the initial getting to know you session hence, we’re able to jump right into action. Started with some kissing action which slowly proceeded south with nipple flicking and finally her trip south ended at my jewels which she began to blow me earnestly. Her actions varied with tongue flicks, slurping and various other actions. It really brought the jewels to attention. Before long, she armour me for some penetrative action.

Couldn’t give her some tongue lashing due to an impending ulcer – DAMN. As a result I was rather passive, she than mounted and impaled herself on me. And allowed herself to slide up and down my pole. Not wanting her to finished me off quickly, I flipped her onto her back and took over the thrusting actvities. As I thrusts more, she began to feel real good with some sighs and moans. After thrusting a while, to my amazement, she licked her fingers and moved them south to her CLIT and started rubbing them to heighten her sensation. As the thrusts shift into furious mode, so did her fingers, before you know it she was jerking from her own orgasm which was followed by me cumming shortly after her.

Her service attitude did not stopped there, she than help clean me up from the aftermath of our activities. When that was done, she fell into my arms to rest for some moments before we hit the showers for clean up. Paid her and sent her back to the spot that I found her and promised her that I’ll look her up again and intros bros.

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – FuBei province
Age – early 30s
Boobs – 34C ( with natural droop, au naturel, if it was enhanced I sure didn’t feel it )
A GEM in MAKING

222nge
13-10-2009, 05:35 PM
TS,tks for your info.Will arrange my RTF very soon!

crombie
14-10-2009, 08:01 AM
BTW Jia jia is back in action and it seems like spring time again:D

This is good news and thanks for the info bro!

Will sms her later and missed her type of moans. :p

lightning
14-10-2009, 12:39 PM
This is good news and thanks for the info bro!

Will sms her later and missed her type of moans. :p

I have listen to the fav soft music till my "fullest":D

spidersim_78
15-10-2009, 04:43 AM
Name – Jia Jia
Looks – 6.5 (
Body - still maintain the same before she leave
Boobs – C
BBBJ – 8
fingering yes
licking yes
FJ – 10 ( willing to try all pattern and moan very loud and sometimes her cunt can squeeze my
dick when she reach orgasm , she like missionary postion very well as she like to
rub her clitoris when she reach her mood and often she cum two or three orgasm before
i cum which her very tired and wobbly leg and i usually is her very late night customer

Attitude – 10 friendly

thank bro mf for giving her contact and rtf at least 5 times

alvinzz
15-10-2009, 09:06 AM
nice body.......wah! Can i have the contact no???:):)

lightning
15-10-2009, 11:22 AM
nice body.......wah! Can i have the contact no???:):)

PM u liao and enjoy:D

lightning
15-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Name – Jia Jia
Looks – 6.5 (
Body - still maintain the same before she leave
Boobs – C
BBBJ – 8
fingering yes
licking yes
FJ – 10 ( willing to try all pattern and moan very loud and sometimes her cunt can squeeze my
dick when she reach orgasm , she like missionary postion very well as she like to
rub her clitoris when she reach her mood and often she cum two or three orgasm before
i cum which her very tired and wobbly leg and i usually is her very late night customer

Attitude – 10 friendly

thank bro mf for giving her contact and rtf at least 5 times

yeah she orgasm very easily and her service deserve to RTF:D

MickeyMouse
15-10-2009, 02:10 PM
Hi Bro,

Can help to share her contact?

Thank you!

longwinter
15-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Lazy to write FR nowadays, feel that my way n standard of writing is getting lousier perhaps l had no mood or feel like last time bah. But still decided to pen down sumtinz..but will give a short summary instead.

Looks - 6

Body - looks great, smooth and her tits are big...she maintain it quite well, l keep praising her for this.

Boobs - Natural C cup

BBBJ - Mind blowing, and she blew me for quite sumtime, about 15 to 20 mins?

Catbath - 6, Wish it could be more longer, as it is quite sensual.

FJ - great, pussy still tight; despite her age, she still maintain it quite well..normally l have the impression that older girls pussy are loose, but apparently hers is not. Accomdating n really into the Deed.

Attitude - Good n friendly. Even offer to massage me after the deed. Easy n fun to talk with.

Nowadays l actually seldom tip WL/FL as l am also financially tight myself, but she is really good, l had no choice but to give her a small tip.

Overall - Enjoyed myself and will still rtf...:o

lightning
18-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Lazy to write FR nowadays, feel that my way n standard of writing is getting lousier perhaps l had no mood or feel like last time bah. But still decided to pen down sumtinz..but will give a short summary instead.

Looks - 6

Body - looks great, smooth and her tits are big...she maintain it quite well, l keep praising her for this.

Boobs - Natural C cup

BBBJ - Mind blowing, and she blew me for quite sumtime, about 15 to 20 mins?

Catbath - 6, Wish it could be more longer, as it is quite sensual.

FJ - great, pussy still tight; despite her age, she still maintain it quite well..normally l have the impression that older girls pussy are loose, but apparently hers is not. Accomdating n really into the Deed.

Attitude - Good n friendly. Even offer to massage me after the deed. Easy n fun to talk with.

Nowadays l actually seldom tip WL/FL as l am also financially tight myself, but she is really good, l had no choice but to give her a small tip.

Overall - Enjoyed myself and will still rtf...:o

thanks a lot for ur FR:D

Heaven Ranger
18-10-2009, 10:54 PM
Met up with JJ yesterday. Wore a jacket-like outfit which make her look sexy. Hug each other tight when she arrive and I toke the chance to slide my hand under her skirt and fondle her ass. Then slowly move my hand to the front and tickle her pussy while she still hugging me. :D Quickly remove our clothing and take a shower then proceed to action liow.

Brief FR:

Looks - 6.5
Boobs - B+ or C
BBBJ - 7 think she had some improvement on this
Kissing / Frenching - yes
Catbath - yes
Fingering - yes
FJ - 7 can control her pussy muscle well

Damage - 100 + tips + room + cd

RTF - you say leh?

222nge
19-10-2009, 03:09 PM
Had a fantastic RTF session with JiaJIa yesterday.The moment she came into the room,we really hugged and frenched each other so passionately like a long lost friend.
Her body and "C" boobs is still as great as before,definately can be consideredas one of the best MILF around.
Her mind blowing BBBJ and few orgasms during bonkings is really fantastic!

RTF:sure

JumpinJackFlash
19-10-2009, 08:12 PM
Thanks to Bro Lightning for JJ ctc. Just had a session with her. Am surprised at her very solid service attitude.

Vital stats as per numerous FRs. I give her a 7/10 for looks - nice one piece black dress, natural C boobs with protruding cherries for sucking. Complexion was smooth and fair for her age - early 30s, I guess. Her soft tones gave an added sex appeal.

Looking back at her first FL presence like 2 years ago, she's still demure and sexy in her own way. Never rush me at all. Her slutty eyes got that CFM look alright.

BBBJ was slow and deliberate and went on and on, until I have to stop her before I spit out. Yeah, she's horny and enjoyed a long fcuk with various positions and she fingered her clit when I got on top of her.

Totally uninhibited, she came and came. She's gotten so vocal I had to cover her mouth, else people tink I am commiting murder in the room. I fingered her tight pussy and tried locating that elusive G spot, guess when I start to rub on that particular spot she started to moan and jerk. And then I paint her clits simultaneously, she's near screaming level. Kept saying she's feeling so "shiok" and "song".

When I finally unloaded we collapsed into each other's arm, exhausted and satisfied with the solid bonk. She turned me over and gave me a massage, told her if she's tired, just quit the massage but she continued.

Then she made coffee for me and washed up, wrapped in towel , rest on bed and beckon me to hug her again after my shower. GFE : what to say, siao liao.

For $60/1/1 it's a steal. Gave her some tips. Before parting we kissed again in the lift, another FL looked stunned when door opened on GRD fl.

No intention of trying to turn brothers on with the description but man, she's a gem, treat her well, you can't go wrong. She dosed my fire until I RTF in near future. I could be paying for another $150 bonk elsewhere but not get the same level of service like JJ at budget price.

222nge
20-10-2009, 09:57 AM
JiaJia is really a gem in MILF cat. with very good attitude.
Highly recomended for bros who are into a pleasant looking and sexy MILF that can provide you with wet and tight bonks.

JumpinJackFlash
20-10-2009, 10:46 AM
JiaJia is really a gem in MILF cat. with very good attitude.
Highly recomended for bros who are into a pleasant looking and sexy MILF that can provide you with wet and tight bonks.

Spot on, bro!! She's a class act on her own.

JJF

lightning
20-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Spot on, bro!! She's a class act on her own.

JJF

added ur pts for ur juicy FR:D

longwinter
20-10-2009, 10:40 PM
today was thinking of which fl to try...hesitate and think, and in the end l went back of Jia Jia again, my 2nd rtf..the love making is much more intense than our 1st meeting. dun nid to mention more. but l think her body is created by god for love making. Really like her in her black sexy dress...:D Really accomdating n friendly girl. Not a time watcher too. $ well spent, that is all l can say. :D

Torrid76
21-10-2009, 12:35 AM
Found out that she returned only after I saw her thread being revived. Made appt wif her today, and happy that she recognized me, as it was some time back that I first met her.

GFE level is high man, and must agree her bbbj skills made my day! Her tits are also really soft and bouncy - soooo nice! She tends to be shy so I dont know and not look at me much when talking, so I dont know if this also happens wif other bros. Anyway, after the bbbj, I was already having a nice hard on, and she mounted me. Pussy muscles were tight, and her grinding with the audio effects did it for me. Surrendered totally within 2 minutes - not even the chance to go missionary or other positions - must do more next time!

Great gem, and rates as one of the top 3-4 PRC MILFs for me!

lightning
21-10-2009, 01:29 PM
Found out that she returned only after I saw her thread being revived. Made appt wif her today, and happy that she recognized me, as it was some time back that I first met her.

GFE level is high man, and must agree her bbbj skills made my day! Her tits are also really soft and bouncy - soooo nice! She tends to be shy so I dont know and not look at me much when talking, so I dont know if this also happens wif other bros. Anyway, after the bbbj, I was already having a nice hard on, and she mounted me. Pussy muscles were tight, and her grinding with the audio effects did it for me. Surrendered totally within 2 minutes - not even the chance to go missionary or other positions - must do more next time!

thanks for ur FR and added pts for that:D

crackpod
22-10-2009, 07:48 AM
Had some free time yesterday so while thinking who to contact, JiaJia's name starts flashing in my mind. Made booking and head to the appointed location.
Waited some 5 minutes in room and she arrives in an all black dress... wooo

Believe me, she has very very good memory, she recalls my name and the last time we met was like some 2~3 months ago, even I cannot quite recall how she looks like.

Once after the bathe, she snuggle close and starts stimulating my nipples while the other hand starts arousing my 2IC. It went hard-on quickly and she starts her bbbj... spend some 10 minutes here and I must give credit to her.. her skill has improved, more deep-throat and includes licking/sucking of balls and shaft. Wonderful time I had and she did not show any signs of tiredness .. kudos to a loving lady. On several occasions, I was so close to surrendering during the bbbj because the shiokness.. but endured and requested for missionary (w/cap of course).. my favorite. Went on for another few minutes and exploded in her and can feel the squeezing on my 2IC as she exhibited her skills. She help me pull out and had me lay on my back to rest while she cleans up... very caring and loving.

Next she volunteers to massage me.. it was the sensual kind which was OK as I wasn't expecting much but then I really appreciates her effort. We TCSS on many subject matters and time flies. She is not a clock watcher and I had to constantly reminds her of her next appointment time (some bro. called to book)...
We talked and watch TV (Titanic) and when Leonardo DiCaprio starts caressing Kate Winslet.. it was arousing scene and I turned and starts kissing and fingering her (even when fingering.. can feel her cunt muscles gripping/pushing at my fingers..)... she sensed that and she reciprocated and soon another round of good bbbj and hj to drain me of my cum.
Fantastic service I got from her and when she has to leave.. I paid and tipped her and will rtf soon.

Sorry for the long winded report but then she deserves it and as for me will place her name in the top 3 if I need servicing.

Thanks for reading...

lightning
22-10-2009, 12:11 PM
Had some free time yesterday so while thinking who to contact, JiaJia's name starts flashing in my mind. Made booking and head to the appointed location.
Waited some 5 minutes in room and she arrives in an all black dress... wooo

Believe me, she has very very good memory, she recalls my name and the last time we met was like some 2~3 months ago, even I cannot quite recall how she looks like.

Once after the bathe, she snuggle close and starts stimulating my nipples while the other hand starts arousing my 2IC. It went hard-on quickly and she starts her bbbj... spend some 10 minutes here and I must give credit to her.. her skill has improved, more deep-throat and includes licking/sucking of balls and shaft. Wonderful time I had and she did not show any signs of tiredness .. kudos to a loving lady. On several occasions, I was so close to surrendering during the bbbj because the shiokness.. but endured and requested for missionary (w/cap of course).. my favorite. Went on for another few minutes and exploded in her and can feel the squeezing on my 2IC as she exhibited her skills. She help me pull out and had me lay on my back to rest while she cleans up... very caring and loving.

Next she volunteers to massage me.. it was the sensual kind which was OK as I wasn't expecting much but then I really appreciates her effort. We TCSS on many subject matters and time flies. She is not a clock watcher and I had to constantly reminds her of her next appointment time (some bro. called to book)...
We talked and watch TV (Titanic) and when Leonardo DiCaprio starts caressing Kate Winslet.. it was arousing scene and I turned and starts kissing and fingering her (even when fingering.. can feel her cunt muscles gripping/pushing at my fingers..)... she sensed that and she reciprocated and soon another round of good bbbj and hj to drain me of my cum.
Fantastic service I got from her and when she has to leave.. I paid and tipped her and will rtf soon.

Sorry for the long winded report but then she deserves it and as for me will place her name in the top 3 if I need servicing.

Thanks for reading...

Thanks for ur wonderful FR:D

lightning
22-10-2009, 12:15 PM
To All Bros, pls kindly take note that Jia Jia's number remain the same and there are times due to the poor receptions or working that she is unreachable:D

Terry
22-10-2009, 06:51 PM
Thanks to Bro Lighthing for the contact. Sms her and she response immediately. She appeared 10mins later in a black dress. She looks very attractive and once in the room she very politely greeted me with hugging and light kisses all over my face with her hands stroking my di di. While stroking, she also piece by piece strip me to my birthday suit and in return I of course strip her to her birthday suit too. Wow....this is really Very Shiok and 100% GFE.

Nothing much happen in the bathroom but once on the bed, she started to BBBJ and it was very very good. Don't know how describe. Just can say out of world and heavenly shiok. MUST TRY to believe.

Well she BBBJ me, I was rubbing her CB and lightly squeezing her boobs, she was very wet with soft moaning and over my ears kept telling me that she is wants it now. Is shiok to hear a woman tell you this. On her request, we did it in missionary position. After several strokes, you can feel her CB contraction and the feeling is awesome, and suddenly her sound system volume went maximum. It get louder upon each stroke...wow hear already cannot hold longer than I wish. After the session, she offered to massage but I asked her to rest to recharge her battery for our next bro. We continue to stroke each other for another 15mins.

Here's my rating:

Body: Consider tall and smooth with no extra fat. Very well maintain
Boobs: A pair of natural C -cup and very well shape
BBBJ: 10/10 out of world MUST TRY!!
Fingering: Yes and very very wet
Painting: Yes, she loves it
FJ: 10/10....c/w 5.1 channels sound system..try it to understand
Attitude: 10/10....100% GFE
RTF: YES YES YES

Once again thanks to Bro Lighting for this Awesome GEM. "Kum Sia Kum Sia"

lightning
23-10-2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks to Bro Lighthing for the contact. Here's my rating:

Body: Consider tall and smooth with no extra fat. Very well maintain
Boobs: A pair of natural C -cup and very well shape
BBBJ: 10/10 out of world MUST TRY!!
Fingering: Yes and very very wet
Painting: Yes, she loves it
FJ: 10/10....c/w 5.1 channels sound system..try it to understand
Attitude: 10/10....100% GFE
RTF: YES YES YES

Once again thanks to Bro Lighting for this Awesome GEM. "Kum Sia Kum Sia"

Thanks for ur FR and upped ur points for the that:D

Dylane80
27-10-2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks Bro. Lightning for JJ contact.
As promise to Bro. Lightning, here is the FR.

Make an appointment with JJ yesterday evening.
After getting the room, sms JJ the room number. She sms back, asking me to bath first as she already had hers. I replied, " No! wait for you to bath."

Within minutes, the door bell rang, and as I opened the door, there stood a sweet looking tall lady with long hair, dressed in one piece black dress.
I invited her in. Tease her, "So this is your working dress!"
She smile, "Convenient!" She replied, "Easy to strip."
And you know, it's braless inside.

She started to hugged me like long lost friend, planting kisses on my face and lip. Of course I returned favour.
She started to strip me piece by piece and I did the same to her. Mind you, her two melons are real soft and natural and her skin is real smooth.

We then proceed to the bathroom. Quite normal here, she washed and cleaned me up, help me to dry up and asked me to proceed to bed first while she will just have a light washed up.

On the bed she stated with her catbath, and occasionally some boobs massage. She licked your whole body from head to your two balls where she sucked and sucked and licked.

Her BBBJ was slow and sensual, with lots of longue actions, licking slowly and with curly tongue actions. And she kept looking up at you with her slutty and cfm look. This make me real high. and this went on for 15 to 20 mins.

Then I turned her over and service her, sucked her nipples, caressed her melonsand at the same time fingered her clit, making her real high and horny until she cannot tahan anymore and asked me to insert and fuck her immediately.
Her moan is real loud and she had a few orgasms during bonking. She know how to control her cunt muscle well and you can feel the contraction. The feeling is fantastic.

After the session, she lay by my side, huged me and caressed me.
After which she massage me, concentrating on my lower body.
Then she bathed and washed me up again.

As for the vital stats, I shall not stated again as it had been mentioned in many FR. One thing I would like to add is her look, to me, her look a bit like Japanese.

Overall, it has been a fantastic and sensual session for me.
Will RTF her soon.

Pardon me for this long winded and not so well organised FR.

Once again, thanks Bro. Lightning.

lightning
29-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Good FR written and has upped ur points for such gd efforts:D

Chickenbuds
29-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Bro mind to share Jia jia contacts? Thanks

EatNDrink
29-10-2009, 04:33 PM
surprised to know that she is still around :D i rtf her a few times, she was good, willing to please ... the last time she got a sister TT.

pssybank
30-10-2009, 12:15 AM
Thanks to Bro Lightning for the contact. Was feeling horny but concerned about budget. So sms JJ and she’s free to meet at 3pm. Proceeded to her preferred hotel and book a room. $20 room all full. So took the $30 room, which looked quite nice. Took my shower first and waited for JJ.

She arrived in 5 min. Opened door and there she was in 1-piece black dress (without bra). I was worried about her look, but she passed my look test. MILF look, quite fair skin, quite tall (about 1.65m), and most important, not fat. I would be turned off by fat woman. We tcss a while and started kissing. She used her hand to explore my manhood. I helped her took off her dress and panties. She went to take a shower.

On bed, she started catbath which was ok. She slowly headed south and kissed my balls. My flag pole was fully up by now. She compliment my size and gave it a kiss and slowly swallow it. Not much deep throat but really enjoyed her slow and long BBBJ. She also used her all-natural C-cup to rub my shaft. I just lied back, relaxed and enjoyed her mouth service. It was a good, relaxing BBBJ. After may be 10 mins, I decided to change position and stood up. She knee in front of me and continue her blow. We were both looking at the mirror and admiring our act. She just kept blowing and blowing until I asked her to stop. 1 hardworking girl.

My turn to service her body. Her boobs were big, soft and natural. Her nipples were also soft and nice to suck on. Her pussy was trimmed, and wet. She had a 6-yr old kid in China. Her pussy didn’t look as fresh as those SYT. Next, she put on the cap for me, compliment my size again, and I started to pump her. The rest was…song song till jurong.

After the action, she gave me a simple massage on the hands and legs, which was not bad. 1 hour time’s up, and she had to go. Paid her, hug and kiss, and sent her off. I will miss her BBBJ for sure.

Name = Jia Jia (age=31)
From = Hu Bei
Looks: 6/10 (not SYT, MILF)
Body: 7/10 (quite well maintain for her age)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cup with soft nipple, not sagging. Very soft and just big)
BBBJ: 9/10 (slow and long)
Catbath: 6/10
Fingering: Yes
Frenching: 8/10 (a bit tongue fight)
FJ: 8/10 (wet)
GFE: 8.5/10 (she can tease and get u into mood)
Damage : $60+cd+room/1 hour
RTF: Yes!

Dylane80
30-10-2009, 08:29 AM
Good FR written and has upped ur points for such gd efforts:D

Thanks Bro. for your points. Well received.
JJ definitely derserve a good report as she is really one of the top in MILF Cat.

lightning
31-10-2009, 02:36 AM
Thanks Bro. for your points. Well received.
JJ definitely derserve a good report as she is really one of the top in MILF Cat.

She's a young 30 mature good fxxk:D:D

lightning
31-10-2009, 02:37 AM
surprised to know that she is still around :D i rtf her a few times, she was good, willing to please ... the last time she got a sister TT.

have u eaten her sister:p

lightning
31-10-2009, 02:38 AM

Luv her sweet BBBJ:D

lightning
01-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Anymore FRs on her?:D

lightning
01-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Credit- Janet Gunn's
]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4046068)
]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4046075)
]Image Hosting - Thumbnail and resize your photos and images (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=4046076)

Bufflo121
02-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Thanks bro for the ctc

Was have a RTF session at her favourite love nest,,,really miss her

looks: 7/10 my cup of tea sia
boobs: think c cup nice to hold and suck
frencing : yes lips fight only
FJ : many pattern and firece ya
Attitude: 9 friendly and hard working
RTF : YES ,,,already did

lightning
03-11-2009, 01:41 AM
Thanks bro for the ctc

Was have a RTF session at her favourite love nest,,,really miss her

looks: 7/10 my cup of tea sia
boobs: think c cup nice to hold and suck
frencing : yes lips fight only
FJ : many pattern and firece ya
Attitude: 9 friendly and hard working
RTF : YES ,,,already did

Thanks alot for ur RTF FR:D

benedict888
03-11-2009, 10:03 PM
thanks bro lightning for the contact

finally got to try jia jia last sat... quite late.. glad she turn up

below her summary:-

Name: Jia jia
Ht: 165 by her
wt: 48 guess
Looks: 6.5 but she got some exotic looks x factor
Boobs: C soft and nice to suck
Bathing: 7.5 with body rubba
BBBJ: 8.5 long and sensual
Fingering: yes
frenching: yes
FJ: 8 surprising tight for her age
Attitude: 9 veri friendly and nice to talk with
Overall: 8
RTF: mm..
Damage: 100/2 + 10 tips

recommended... thumbs up
up lightning for the contact
:)

tzr250sg
04-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Rft her yesterday, what more to add? Fantastic!
Still as wet as before, rub herself during FJ, bringing herself to orgasm
while I jam on her!
BBBJ wonderful, more then 10min, SHOIK!

222nge
04-11-2009, 09:22 AM
RTF JiaJia yesterday. Yes,it was another great passionate bonking session.
She is still as horny and wet as before.Her pussy is surprising tight for her age.When she was on top riding hard,really enjoyed holding the bouncy tits.
Her orgasms come so natural and a few times.....GREAT BONKS!!

JumpinJackFlash
04-11-2009, 10:29 AM
RTF on last Sunday - a lazy balmy afternoon when banglas and maids were jostling for slots in the hotel to bang their brains out.

Jia Jia is simply Jia Jia - demure, sexy, charming, teasing, super horny and accomodating as always. Still sleeping when she picked up my call and right away she addressed my name like she 's been waiting for this call all night long........

She came to my car freshly scrubbed from a hot shower, hair smelling great and body's aromatic scent intoxicating! Her bewitching smile and bitchiness started to turn me on. Held my left arm tightly close to her soft breasts like I wanna run away. Driving one hand and concentrating on the road became a challenge.

Don't need to go into the hot and lurid details on the lovemaking session. It doesn't get better than this RTF session. Leave the imagination to you brothers out there. She treats you like you are her first and last lover.

lightning
05-11-2009, 06:07 PM
RTF on last Sunday - a lazy balmy afternoon when banglas and maids were jostling for slots in the hotel to bang their brains out.

Jia Jia is simply Jia Jia - demure, sexy, charming, teasing, super horny and accomodating as always. Still sleeping when she picked up my call and right away she addressed my name like she 's been waiting for this call all night long........

She came to my car freshly scrubbed from a hot shower, hair smelling great and body's aromatic scent intoxicating! Her bewitching smile and bitchiness started to turn me on. Held my left arm tightly close to her soft breasts like I wanna run away. Driving one hand and concentrating on the road became a challenge.

Don't need to go into the hot and lurid details on the lovemaking session. It doesn't get better than this RTF session. Leave the imagination to you brothers out there. She treats you like you are her first and last lover.

Thanks a lot for the FRs:D

rooneyloh
07-11-2009, 05:56 PM
bro

can i have the contact

lightning
07-11-2009, 10:18 PM
thanks bro lightning for JiaJia's ctc. was very heaty recently, so once received her ctc, sms JiaJia to hav a dose of "Liang Teh" to cool down. went down to her requested hotel, $20 rm was fully booked, so LL get the 30bucks one. sms her the rm no, she replied telling me to shower 1st n she's on the way. halfway thru the shower, 'ding dong', quickly rinse off the soap on my body n open the door for the lady.
Name: Jia Jia
looks: 7/10 (hav an exotic look, nice features)
boobs: quite a handful (nice to hold and suck)
figure: 8/10 slim, 1.66m (as said by her)
bbbj: 8/10 (very hardworking, din stop until i told her to)
frencing: yes
painting: din try
fingering: yes
GFE: 8 (very nice feeling with her)
Attitude: 10/10 friendly and hard working (stayed for the full hour)
Damage: $60/1/1 + $30 (hotel)
RTF: possible

Thanks for ur wonderful FR and she is one hot lady:D

lightning
08-11-2009, 04:51 AM
bro

can i have the contact

pm u liao n pls post fr after ur deeds:D

dummy364
09-11-2009, 10:46 PM
Had JJ's CTC for quite a while and decided to clear my "backlog"...Decided I finally need to pay her a visit after trying her sister, Ting Ting the wildcat...

Met her yesterday...she was in white single piece dress that looks like a NURSE outfit...CHIO CHIO SEXY NURSE...I like...

Did I say HORNY nurse? Cuz she is...kept teasing my kuku fm moment she laid down next to me (both fully clothed)...eventually yanked out my kuku played with him till erect...next she ENGULFED him to the base..nose deep in my pubes...Man this chick one kinda good...

Looks:6.7/10 (Lookwise, she is demure and chio looking..Nice smile also)
Body: Slim type but with nice full neh nehs...probably a small C cup...nice to rubba and suck
BBBJ: Nice slow and wet...I give 8/10!

Licking: Allowed and she LOVES it...kept squirming and twisting in pleasure as I unleashed my tongue skills on her....
FJ : JJ was damn wet after the licking...capped and went in...TIGHT and WET..SHIOK...loves how she moans as I push it in...V nice session indeed..
Damage: 60/1/1 exclude tips n room n cap.

RTF: Sure...but must try tarma with her sis when her leg recovers...bonk bth together and make them high sure v good for my kuku's EGO! :p

lightning
10-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Had JJ's CTC for quite a while and decided to clear my "backlog"...Decided I finally need to pay her a visit after trying her sister, Ting Ting the wildcat...

Met her yesterday...she was in white single piece dress that looks like a NURSE outfit...CHIO CHIO SEXY NURSE...I like...

Did I say HORNY nurse? Cuz she is...kept teasing my kuku fm moment she laid down next to me (both fully clothed)...eventually yanked out my kuku played with him till erect...next she ENGULFED him to the base..nose deep in my pubes...Man this chick one kinda good...

Looks:6.7/10 (Lookwise, she is demure and chio looking..Nice smile also)
Body: Slim type but with nice full neh nehs...probably a small C cup...nice to rubba and suck
BBBJ: Nice slow and wet...I give 8/10!

Licking: Allowed and she LOVES it...kept squirming and twisting in pleasure as I unleashed my tongue skills on her....
FJ : JJ was damn wet after the licking...capped and went in...TIGHT and WET..SHIOK...loves how she moans as I push it in...V nice session indeed..
Damage: 60/1/1 exclude tips n room n cap.

RTF: Sure...but must try tarma with her sis when her leg recovers...bonk bth together and make them high sure v good for my kuku's EGO! :p

Cos play nurse i liked:D:p

aegis
10-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Thanks to Bro Lightning for her contact. I had tried TT already so I was confident JJ was going to be as good...She was better!!

After one week of non activity in holland, I called her for a session and it was simply AWESOME!! I will not dwell into her stats but I can assure bros out there if you tried her and still feel she is lousy..then something must be wrong with you..
I will arrange a session with both TT and JJ soon..wait for my FR..:D

BBBJ:8/10(scratch yr balls while deep throating)
FJ: Dolby digital 5.1 with full body squirm..damn porno material.
WET WET WET...(not the band) but soaking wet...
Looks: Can bring down orchard road to parade...Envy of many...

lightning
11-11-2009, 01:26 AM
Thanks to Bro Lightning for her contact. I had tried TT already so I was confident JJ was going to be as good...She was better!!

After one week of non activity in holland, I called her for a session and it was simply AWESOME!! I will not dwell into her stats but I can assure bros out there if you tried her and still feel she is lousy..then something must be wrong with you..
I will arrange a session with both TT and JJ soon..wait for my FR..:D

BBBJ:8/10(scratch yr balls while deep throating)
FJ: Dolby digital 5.1 with full body squirm..damn porno material.
WET WET WET...(not the band) but soaking wet...
Looks: Can bring down orchard road to parade...Envy of many...

Bro u too late in trying out that idea as i had brought her to orchard and torture her sex portal with wet squirming sound so loud that i got frightened in the taxi:D:D

aegis
11-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Bro u too late in trying out that idea as i had brought her to orchard and torture her sex portal with wet squirming sound so loud that i got frightened in the taxi:D:D

Okay..you do orchard..I do in Bugis...:D:D
Later this "Liang Cha" become hot and spicy..
Fwah..imagine her moans as your ringtone..terror siah...

lightning
11-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Okay..you do orchard..I do in Bugis...:D:D

Bugis??? still lose out to orchard lah, try more high class area to fufill ur fantasy:D

wetcloset
11-11-2009, 06:11 PM
I lost count of the number of times I RTF her. Had my 1st session with her after she came back some time last month I think. No drop in service standard, in fact better if not the same as before.
I will not go into details. Just like to add that what's mentioned here is true as I also experienced the same; pulling you towards her & trying to unbuckle you to release didi to play with & swallowing it into her mouth; caressing or gently sratching the balls while BJ; squirming & tossing violently on bed when she's feeling high or about to cum; she could really scream when she's cummming; whoa and she gets really really wet down under when she's high. I also got strong GFE treatment from her. Overall, very satisfying for me coz I like her slow & easy manner..
She told me that she lost her old handphone in China together with all her regulars' contacts. That's why her business has been slow to pick up according to her. For her regulars, you may contact her at her previous number. Others may request her contact from TS or bro lightning as per the rule. Cheers!

lightning
12-11-2009, 12:43 AM
BTW i dun restrict ppl sharing ctc of JJ to others so long as FRs is written here, besides this saved my time to pm others and improve JJ's businesses and quality of her service will improve with her good mood:D I have been accused for zapping ppl for other ppl sharing ctc, which is not true, although i prefer ppl to pm me so that nasty elements can be filtered

lightning
12-11-2009, 12:44 AM
I lost count of the number of times I RTF her. Had my 1st session with her after she came back some time last month I think. No drop in service standard, in fact better if not the same as before.
I will not go into details. Just like to add that what's mentioned here is true as I also experienced the same; pulling you towards her & trying to unbuckle you to release didi to play with & swallowing it into her mouth; caressing or gently sratching the balls while BJ; squirming & tossing violently on bed when she's feeling high or about to cum; she could really scream when she's cummming; whoa and she gets really really wet down under when she's high. I also got strong GFE treatment from her. Overall, very satisfying for me coz I like her slow & easy manner..
She told me that she lost her old handphone in China together with all her regulars' contacts. That's why her business has been slow to pick up according to her. For her regulars, you may contact her at her previous number. Others may request her contact from TS or bro lightning as per the rule. Cheers!

Thks 4 ur patronising:D

lightning
12-11-2009, 03:13 AM
BTW i dun restrict ppl sharing ctc of JJ to others so long as FRs is written here, besides this saved my time to pm others and improve JJ's businesses and quality of her service will improve with her good mood:D I have been accused for zapping ppl for other ppl sharing ctc, which is not true, although i prefer ppl to pm me so that nasty elements can be filtered

On a second thought, I rather ppl pm me for JJ's ctc for me to filter and pls ignore the above statments instead:p

lightning
12-11-2009, 03:38 AM
Okay..you do orchard..I do in Bugis...:D

SMS tone even better:D:D:D

BlurWolfe
13-11-2009, 01:49 AM
I met the FAMOUS JJ recently also.

Luckily she was really a fantastic bonk, wanted to watch ESPN football also cannot concentrate with her SUPER LOOOOOOONG BBBJ..

For her moaning, however I didnt record it, cos when bonking her she not only moaned but shouted ... "she reached there already..." Better not set her sms tone or else hear her voice must die die must bonk her everyday.

Name: JJ
looks: 7.5/10 (nice features, she is HOT)
boobs: 34BB (v nice, and wont let me see until I showered)
figure: 7.5/10 (slim, good body)
body: 7.5/10 (good, minor tattoo on left shoulder over humerus but wont notice, overall good body except her complaint of slight lovehandle)
bbbj: 8/10 (I tried always watched tv to take my mind off but failed with her)
painting: yes (must try, later she rape you..)
fingering: yes (let her guided you)
FJ: 8/10 (great control her pussy muscles, can grip really good)
GFE: 8.5 (haizz, one of the best so far)
Attitude: 9/10 (always willing to please, stay as long as possible and dont even watch the time, JJ really be with you until sextisfaction)
Damage: as stated + tips + hotel
-ve point: 9/10 (with her no way can concentrate to watch Liverpool vs MU..)
RTF: its a NECESSITY (must check out something with her soon)

Thanks for TS and helper JJ is really confirmed n chopped : Good Value

Thinking of booking JJ for overnite....:p

SMS tone even better:D:D:D

lightning
13-11-2009, 09:45 AM
I met the FAMOUS JJ recently also.

=ame: JJ
looks: 7.5/10 (nice features, she is HOT)
boobs: 34BB (v nice, and wont let me see until I showered)
figure: 7.5/10 (slim, good body)
body: 7.5/10 (good, minor tattoo on left shoulder over humerus but wont notice, overall good body except her complaint of slight lovehandle)
bbbj: 8/10 (I tried always watched tv to take my mind off but failed with her)
painting: yes (must try, later she rape you..)
fingering: yes (let her guided you)
FJ: 8/10 (great control her pussy muscles, can grip really good)
GFE: 8.5 (haizz, one of the best so far)
Attitude: 9/10 (always willing to please, stay as long as possible and dont even watch the time, JJ really be with you until sextisfaction)
Damage: as stated + tips + hotel
-ve point: 9/10 (with her no way can concentrate to watch Liverpool vs MU..)
RTF: its a NECESSITY (must check out something with her soon)

Thanks for TS and helper JJ is really confirmed n chopped : Good Value

Thinking of booking JJ for overnite....:p

Thks for ur FR on JJ:D:D

lightning
14-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Anymore hot FRs on JJ or PM request on her:D

MickeyMouse
15-11-2009, 08:48 PM
First of all, a very big thanks to you bro for sharing Jia Jia's ctc with me!

She is really a gem not to be missed.

Called to her few days ago and asking her availability. She told me she had already few appointment and if I wan, it has to be immediate. Last few times she was also busy so I dun wanna miss again so told her yes, meet her in 15 min at her usual Hotel.

Checked in the room and informed her the no.

Understand that we will have slightly less than 1 hour, so I go and wash myself first and wait for her on the bed.:D

About 10 min later, ding dong. I opened the door and welcome Jia Jia to the room. First impression she gave me is jio and quite a tall lady.

As mentioned by other bros, she is wearing a nurse lookalike white dress. I told her she look like a nurse and I need her to do a body check up on me. hehe..

She extend her hand to my bottom say sure, she will take a good look. haha..

I told her I have already washed up so she can go ahead to wash herself.

3 min later, she came out and walked towards me. I took off her towel and we start huggin each other like no tomorrow.

I spread my leg and she start to hold my little bro and start stroking it. I see her nice pair of neb neb, I already stream liao! I caress her breast and tickle her light brown colour nipples. She lick my little bro and putting him to her mouth. sucking and licking it till I almost cannot tahan. I told myself need to endure, dun explode. My hand also go south to finger her pussy.:p It lasted about 5 min. We both bua tahan wanna more action liao.

Took out the cap and she ask me to go on top. I hold her legs and inserted my HRC (hard rock cock) into her pussy. I go slow and go in and out.. wanna put her legs on my shoulder but she say little bro too long its pain for her:o

so let her leg down and pump her. She likes it very much, going faster and faster.. she start to moan louder and louder. Shiok!

Changed position, ask her to be cowgal. Riding on my, I squeezed her neb neb from below. Firm and big enough for my liking! Poking and poking, can feel she is wet wet liao. Changed back to missionary, this time really go fast on her. Dam shiok.

Took out the CD, ask her to do HJ while I suck her neb neb and finger her. Finally, exploded..

Checked on the time, its almost 50 min. I know she got another appt somewhere. offer to send her but she say someone is picking her. Both washed up and pay her (tips her)

She apologized not able to acc me longer. I am ok since I really enjoyed myself liao.

Summary:
Name: Jia Jia
Look: 8.5
Body: 9.5
Boobs: B+/ C- (very nice, my like!)
GFE: 9
Attitude:9.5
FJ: 9
BBBJ:8
Fingering: yes
CIM: no try
RTF: YES!
Damage: $60 +$20 (room) + tips
Overall: 9
Remarks: One of the best FL, bros please treat her well. Appreciate her attitude.

Tks again bro for the contact!

Stone_Cold_77
18-11-2009, 04:24 PM
Thanks TS for her contact, RTF a few times, and she deserve a nice FR.

I am not a good writer... lots of brothers have wrote well about her....

Look: 8
Body: 9.5, nice height
Boobs: handful and nice
GFE: 9
Attitude:9.5
FJ: 9 wet... tight
BBBJ: 9 that's why i RTF
Fingering: yes, she loves it
RTF: DONED and returning again
Damage: As per mention
Overall: 9
take good care of her...

Must try the tarma of her and Ting Ting...... Have them once.. but can't find time for both of them...

222nge
18-11-2009, 04:51 PM
RTF JJ last week.Still as good and horny as before
Perhaps next RTF must try to ask her to arrange a tarma session with TT.

porn
20-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Thanks TS for her contact, had a session with her last week. It was quite a enjoyable one, happen to be that she got heaty then one big pimple pop up. She message me whether i mind or not, really cute of her, meet her at the location she prefer n book the room, upon arrival, have a look at her face, i must say she do look attractive. Then go bath on my own as she dun really want to shower together, while on the bed i keep attacking her boobs, n she keep saying "i'm a bad egg" haha... Action begin with BBBJ followby FJ, very pleasing girl. Totally enjoy every moment. After the FJ she even massage me, not a bad one after that, back to shower but this time round she came in n shower with me??? maybe started to like me??? keep praising me till i pai sei:p, below is a small rating of her...

Look: 7/10 (quite attractive to me)
Boobs: 8/10 (Although not really big but it's round n look solid, can even c the green veins, look perfectly on her slim body)
Body: 8/10 (She say she grow fat by 5kg or else her body even more power:D)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Ok lor, i have better one)
BreastFuck: Nil (Never try, maybe will try next time)
Massage: 7/10 (Not bad)
FJ: 7/10 (Quite loose for me but her power to control the tightness inside really amaze me. How did she do that???)
Attitude: 10/10 (Really treat me very well, like BF)
Overall: 8/10 (One of the best MILF i encounter, looking forward to our next session)
Damage: $60+$20(Rm)

Thanks bro lightning for the contact, pls up my point if u like what i wrote so i can get contact more easily. Thanks

P.S - She's saying she will be here for 1 year so guys we will have this gem for a year.:)

lightning
20-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks TS for her contact, had a session with her
Boobs: 8/10 (Although not really big but it's round n look solid, can even c the green veins, look perfectly on her slim body)
Body: 8/10 (She say she grow fat by 5kg or else her body even more power:D)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Ok lor, i have better one)
BreastFuck: Nil (Never try, maybe will try next time)
Massage: 7/10 (Not bad)
FJ: 7/10 (Quite loose for me but her power to control the tightness inside really amaze me. How did she do that???)
Attitude: 10/10 (Really treat me very well, like BF)
Overall: 8/10 (One of the best MILF i encounter, looking forward to our next session)
Damage: $60+$20(Rm)

Thanks bro lightning for the contact, pls up my point if u like what i wrote so i can get contact more easily. Thanks

P.S - She's saying she will be here for 1 year so guys we will have this gem for a year.:)

She is really quite gd as her FR are constantly good:D

murali
21-11-2009, 08:21 AM
got u nice guy to help intro her also mah ;)

jng8338
21-11-2009, 09:36 AM
Thanks to TS for the ctc for Jia Jia

Dear's Brudders, this is my 3rd or 4th rtf for jia jia:D

Looks: 8/10 (Seems more beautiful after her return from China)

Boob: 10/10 (Gd to Suck, soft and big)

bbbj: 0/10 (Not a fan of it) never try!

fj: 8/10 ( First time i let a gal cum twice:D, the amt of juice is priceless)
( Wet and Tight)

Moan: 8/10 (When she abt to cum, the moan is louder and louder)
(Really scared ppls outside can hear, i veri shy mah..)

Frenching: 8/10

Rtf: 110%

Dmg: 60/1 or 100/2

regard
Jng

PS: For Ctc pls contact TS!!!

murali
21-11-2009, 10:02 AM

( Wet and Tight)

regard
Jng

hmm...she sure has improved on her KC since she 1st arrived here!

making u RTF so many times! :eek:

mysterious_j
21-11-2009, 01:00 PM
bro can I have the contact, thanks so much!

Heaven Ranger
21-11-2009, 02:02 PM
RTF JJ last night. Still as good :p and i think its true that her kc power had improved a lot :D

sporeknight76
22-11-2009, 12:49 PM
hi bro. can pass me her ctc? thks

iluvpussy
22-11-2009, 01:49 PM
This is a late FR. When I saw the thread upped and that she'd returned, I quickly msg her and arranged to meet her.

What more can I say about her than that she is one horny gal! This time round I finished off by unloading onto her tummy :)

Will RTF again.

lightning
25-11-2009, 10:18 AM
This is a late FR. When I saw the thread upped and that she'd returned, I quickly msg her and arranged to meet her.

What more can I say about her than that she is one horny gal! This time round I finished off by unloading onto her tummy :)

Will RTF again.

Thanks for ur FRs:D:D

lightning
25-11-2009, 10:20 AM

( Wet and Tight)

regard
Jng

dun make me gain leh? i also want to find her soon :D:p

HOWITZER105MM
25-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Had my virgin SHUANG FEI YAN today. FXXKXXG SHIOK. Somemore fulfilled two fantasies of bonking ONE AIR STEWARDESS AND ONE NURSE. Jia Jia was dressed as a sexy nurse with nurse headdress and Ting Ting wore what looked like Budget airline uniform with a pilot cap complete with black stocking. I bonk Ting Ting then Jia Jia then Ting Ting, of course must change condoms each time you bonked them. FXXKXXG SHIOK. They said that they are going to buy more costumes to fulfill our fantasies so don't wait anymore. They are a deadly combination. Ting Ting in her uniform can beat our air stewardess anytime. Sweet looking girl of about 25 year old. I ended coming twice inside Ting Ting cos first time with her.:):):)

Junior888Trust.
25-11-2009, 04:18 PM
i;m back ... TS , i back for liang teh !!

is her ctc same as b4 ? 9081**** ? :)

HOWITZER105MM
26-11-2009, 12:59 AM
what some of the bros said about JJ looking more pretty and sexy after her return from China is true. She definitely look prettier. :)

222nge
26-11-2009, 10:10 AM
what some of the bros said about JJ looking more pretty and sexy after her return from China is true. She definitely look prettier. :)

Bro,totally agreed with you

murali
26-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Bro,totally agreed with you
in this case must always wait for her to return then bonk her liao :D

lleonl
26-11-2009, 06:14 PM
Thanks Bro For Her Contact, arrange a session with her this afternoon... got the slot and went down to the location

Name:Jia Jia

Look: 7.5/10

Boob: 9/10 (Soft and Big)

Bbbj: 7/10 (She will keep licking and tickle and balls)

Fj: 9/10 (Any Style u wan also can )

Rtf: Yes!! and i going!!!~~(she ask me what cosplay i wan and she will try to fulfill it )

Dmg: 100/2/2

Not a timer watcher veri good attitude and services i like !! Damn Shiok her figure is also super nice!~~~ i can say for a lady at the age of 30 her face also have veri nice feature and know how to talk with u *KC Trap*

kenny_boy
27-11-2009, 02:24 AM
Just had a quick session with her.
Heres my brief FR

Looks: 6.5 (MILF look)
Boobs: 7 (Big, soft with big areola)
French: 8 (passionate)
BBBJ: 9 (almost cum)
Stereo: 8
Fj: 7 (Short cos bbbj too power)

Thanks TS for the contact

samguy27
27-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks to Bro Lighting for Jia Jia contact. Definitely one of the best FL who I have met so far. 100%GFE and also very comfortable with her from the moment she steps into the room.

Had 2 rounds with her and it was so relaxing and enjoyable because she does not rush you into it but instead engage in small talk with you after the first shot.

Heres my brief FR

Looks: 7.5 (MILF look)
Boobs: 7 (Big, soft with big areola but small nips)
French: 8 (passionate)
BBBJ: 9 (almost cum)
Stereo: 8
Fj: 7 (Short cos bbbj too power)

Keep saying that I look 10 years younger...so must definitely do her justice and post a FR to validate her.....hehehe

lightning
29-11-2009, 10:34 PM
i;m back ... TS , i back for liang teh !!

is her ctc same as b4 ? **** ? :)

still the same dun post numbers here pls

Krizandrew
30-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Tried her today and she mentioned these days she don't want to do too many clients. Sent few sms but no respond, but when I call she'll answer. She say she's tired so prefer to slow down, will take fewer customers therefore increasing her rates, 2-3 customers per day will do.

Name – Jia Jia
Looks – 6.5/10
Body - Average (not slim not fat)
Boobs – 33C (the only thing I like about her is her beautiful fair handful breasts, with nice small pink nips).
BBBJ – 7/10 (some balls licking too)
Fingering: NA
Painting: NA
FJ – 7/10 (average and quite a moan, she started with cowgal follow by missionary)
Attitude – 10
Damage: $100 + $30 room + $2 CD
RFT: No, not my type. (I prefer slim/slender/fair)

aegis
30-11-2009, 07:11 PM
An accident report...

Time and date: 1230-1430hrs 30/11/09
Police officer in charge: JJ
Nurse in charge: TT
Victim: ME
Police officer JJ handcuffed me while Nurse JJ gave me a catbath body check, I resisted arrest and placed the cuffs back on JJ..Tongues were whirling as the 3 of us exchanged wet kisses..I painted TT while JJ blew me away..the moaning and screaming were deafening..Jabbed the nurse with my syringe..enjoyed her expression and cringe.JJ fingered my butt crack and kept ordering me to push it push it..pumping TT and frenching JJ..what can a man ask for..change to JJ and pumped her till she came..her legs convulsed in delight..but it did not stop there..JJ suckled TT's right breast and I took the left, fingering her as TT climaxed..Whew..that was only round one...
Rested on the bed while being massaged by the two of them, a lot of calls asking for their service today..
Round 2
Frenched JJ while TT blew me...I did not CIM as I wanted to kiss and fondle the both of them..took turns to french and taste their love juice,grab their succulent breasts,nibbling on their delectable nipples...TT gentle HJ and I came..a happy and contented man...
Beware,It can get addictive and energy zapping...

Hurry,get their contacts from TS now because they are worth it...

To the bro, who booked them from 1400-1600hrs..how was your experience??

Dger_boy
30-11-2009, 07:15 PM
This post is interesting but the pics link doest work

Schneider
01-12-2009, 02:34 AM
FR on Jia Jia

Got her number for a very long time, but somehow did not manage to up her until now. Called her and she asked me to go to her preferred hotel which is near her home but I declined saying I do not like that hotel and would picked her up since I drove. We went to H81 outside the G area.

First impresssion not bad. Tall, slim and very personal. Hold my hand while I am driving and also while we were walking.

In the room she helped to undress me and we proceeded to bathe. SOP in the bathroom...no bbbj and no rub rub.

Kept saying my didi very pretty..never seen such a big head.....don't know true or not. Once on the bed must said she is quite wild. I liked her slow and sensual bbbj from the beginning and then building it up to a faster tempo.

We clicked quite well from the beginning and so we were able to french as if we were lovers for some time. I painted her and managed to finger her on the outside and realised she was already very wet. Went down to taste her juice and jokingly said wanted to see whether her mei mei is pretty since she kept saying my didi is very pretty.

She put on my safety net after a short while and must said she ready seemed to enjoy herself while riding me in cowgirl position. From the expression on her face she seemed to cum with great intensity. I buay tahan liao...turned her around and pumped her in missionary position. She moaned so loud so much so that I also joined her when I sensed I was also cumming. She can really squeezed and jerked a few times when I held her very tightly.

Looks - 7/10
Body - 7/10..slim and well proportioned
Height - 1.65. my estimate
Boobs - 6.5/10...soft and natural but slightly drooping. Consider good for her age.
Bbbj - 8/10.....my type :)
Frenching - 8/10..very passionate
Finger - 6.5/10..tried only on the outside
FJ - 7.5/10..accomodating and good stereo
GFE - 8/10..high KC trap
Damage - $80 excluding cap and rm. (one bro said her rate is now $100. Can TS clarify?)
RTF - Very likely once I can find the time.

Overall, a good session with a friendly and personal FL. Wasn't disappointed. :D

alex18122003
01-12-2009, 02:40 AM
still the same dun post numbers here pls

Hi Bro Lightning,

I lost her contact since last year.

Can PM me Jia Jia contact to me?

handcell
01-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Ts, me too lost her ctc last time. can share again? tks! ;)

handcell
01-12-2009, 12:33 PM
To the fucker no balls fellow whom zap me without leaving your name!!!!

DARE TO ZAP BUT DARE NOT LEAVE YOUR FUCKING NAME!!!!! :mad:

wat wrong with asking for JJ ctc??? I accidentally deleted it the last time round and wanted to find her tis time ?????? U TELL ME???? :mad:

:mad:

aegis
01-12-2009, 12:43 PM
To the fucker no balls fellow whom zap me without leaving your name!!!!

DARE TO ZAP BUT DARE NOT LEAVE YOUR FUCKING NAME!!!!! :mad:

wat wrong with asking for JJ ctc??? I accidentally deleted it the last time round and wanted to find her tis time ?????? U TELL ME???? :mad:

:mad:

Relax bro..boh liao people alot here...no worries..I upz u...:D

happyman88
02-12-2009, 01:15 AM
aegis Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is me, Happyman88. promised Bro lightning to pen a FR

Have tarma session with JJ and TT, a police woman and a nurse. very wonderful session, no rush, very gfr, and a lot of action. Enjoy the session very much and very good sexperience, Brother please do not miss this two gems, very lovely and fun babe. Money well spent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An accident report...

Time and date: 1230-1430hrs 30/11/09
Police officer in charge: JJ
Nurse in charge: TT
Victim: ME
Police officer JJ handcuffed me while Nurse JJ gave me a catbath body check, I resisted arrest and placed the cuffs back on JJ..Tongues were whirling as the 3 of us exchanged wet kisses..I painted TT while JJ blew me away..the moaning and screaming were deafening..Jabbed the nurse with my syringe..enjoyed her expression and cringe.JJ fingered my butt crack and kept ordering me to push it push it..pumping TT and frenching JJ..what can a man ask for..change to JJ and pumped her till she came..her legs convulsed in delight..but it did not stop there..JJ suckled TT's right breast and I took the left, fingering her as TT climaxed..Whew..that was only round one...
Rested on the bed while being massaged by the two of them, a lot of calls asking for their service today..
Round 2
Frenched JJ while TT blew me...I did not CIM as I wanted to kiss and fondle the both of them..took turns to french and taste their love juice,grab their succulent breasts,nibbling on their delectable nipples...TT gentle HJ and I came..a happy and contented man...
Beware,It can get addictive and energy zapping...

Hurry,get their contacts from TS now because they are worth it...

happyman88
02-12-2009, 01:17 AM
aegis Re: Demure Jia Jia “Liang Cha” to COOL your FIRE (pictures says a thousand words)

Is me, Happyman88. promised Bro lightning to pen a FR

Have tarma session with JJ and TT, a police woman and a nurse. very wonderful session, no rush, very gfr, and a lot of action. Enjoy the session very much and very good sexperience, Brother please do not miss this two gems, very lovely and fun babe. Money well spent.

smallfish73
06-12-2009, 11:46 AM
Seems SammyBoss is not happy about my consolidated the thread on Jiajia and Tingting--That thread was gone in several days.

Jiajia and Tingting are quite close to each other and they've been providing both tarma and single sessions. To make the sessions more enjoyable, they are now providing services with UNIFORMS!

Just had an sexitified TARMA session in UNIFORMS with them this afternoon.

Following are the highlights:
a) Shower: Three of us took shower together--I'm in the middle like the king--Both girls wash me then boob massage me--Wonderful!
b) Catbath: Firstly both of them catbathed me on the back then turned me over--One girl was looking after my upper body while the other one was working on my lower part
c) BJ: One girl was sucking my little brother while the other one was licking my balls and nearby area--Shiok!
d) FJ: Pumping Jiajia in the first round with several styles; Working hard on Tingting in the second round with several styles too--Both provided some help during free time: Licking my body, push my body, kissing with me, etc.
e) Moan: Both are good moaner with dirty talks; Tingting's moan is soft while Jiajia moans loudly

Individual scores:

Name: Jiajia
Body: 7/10 (fair, smooth)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (enhanced. good shape and soft. can see blood vein, like it)
BJ: 7.5/10 (powerful suction)
Frenching: Depends
FJ: 7.5/10 (responsive, wet, warm)
Moan: Loud with dirty talks back

Name: Tingting
Age: Middle 20s (But already a mum--It is common to marry in the early 20s in the country side in China)
Look:6/10 (GND)
Height: about 160cm
Body: 6.5/10 (skin not as fair as Jiajia's)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (between A and B cup)
BJ: 7.5/10 (similar to Jiajia's, quite good, a lot of tongue action)
Catbath: 8/10 (Feeling good when c licks my ears and sucks my balls and ass area, but no AR)
Frenching: Depends
FJ: 8/10 (Warm, responsive, rock wildly even in missionary!)
Moan: Soft with dirty talk

Damage:
Single session--60/1shot/1hour or 100/2shots/2hours. Uniforms provided upon request
Tarma--200/2shots/2hours. Uniforms provided upon request.

Photos:

Police officer Jiajia:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg463/enroncom/Photo0037.jpg
Nurse Jiajia:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg463/enroncom/Photo0048.jpg

School girl Tingting:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg463/enroncom/Photo0044.jpg
Nurse Tingting:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg463/enroncom/Photo0034-1.jpg

Student Tingting and nurse Jiajia:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg463/enroncom/Photo0052.jpg
Nurse Tingting and police officer Jiajia:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/gg463/enroncom/Photo0038-1.jpg

Interested Chinese Bros (no offense, they speak Chinese only) please PM me or Bro Lightning for their contacts.

all4great2
06-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Wah ...got cosplay somemore, very tempted to try leh :p

emorej
09-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Had a nice session with JiaJia last week.
It was totally sextifying. :D

Went to her preferred hotel and booked a room.
After texting her the rm number, she arrived within minutes

First view of her; I like what i see, especially those boobies...
Soft, ladylike voice gives you an added impetus.
She helped me undress and hung up my clothes.

Shower was alone, no action there.

Once i came out, she just took over and raped me. :p
We frenched like long lost lovers, both feeling every inch of each other's body. We both liked what we felt, the sexual desire was stirring in both of us.

Catbath was slow and sensual, BBBJ rates among one of the best i've had.
Good tempo, suction, with the occasionally licking of the balls. when she cups the balls in the mouth, you could feel the warmness of the mouth. Simply good stuff.

Returning the favour, i gave her catbath too and when i went south on her, her pussy was dripping wet, no smell. Very nice to eat. I could eat it for hours, but she was horny by now. She just wanted me inside her. She actually begged me. (good for the ego man)

The sex was personal and very good. I will not write too much here, but must comment that her cumming and squeezing will make you a very satisfied lover.

No need for ratings here, she's definitely bang for buck.

RTF: likely to be tarma with ting ting.

Soon Kueh
09-12-2009, 01:50 PM
can i have ctc please

crackpod
12-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Had my 3rd RTF with Jia Jia just two days ago.

This time round, had 2 shots within the hour, didn't know that I could do that because usually could only accomplish this if it's a 2 hour session... somehow she was able to excite and bring the best out of me like no others.

First shot was in missionary and I think she cummed because she went into short spasm and her moaning became louder as I kept my pounding. I felt so embarrassed and had to make 'shh...'sound to remind her to keep her volume down.. do not want to disturb neighbor mah.
After cleaning up, we laid snuggled beside one another and TCSS abit and in about 15~20 minutes, she tried to revived my didi with another good round of bbbj. It was hard work on her parts because just fired and must wait for ammo to re-load... so plenty of sucking / licking... anyway very shiok and was standing tall again.

Second shot was in her cowgirl position, I already very tired so let her to the work. To my surprise, I perform not too badly either, still solid as a rock and she cummed a second time, this time more intense spasm and volume becomes even louder. Don't bother to tone her volume this time but just enjoy and fire away.

Anyway, will not go into statistic as Jia Jia is no new comer, so much already written about her by fellow bros.
She treats me well and it was a wonderful session. She's present a good value bonk and she encourages me to do a tarma with TingTing next time.

Cheers!

tony1960
15-12-2009, 12:33 AM
Finally managed to try Jia Jia today. A very friendly & polite girl.

Look 6/10
Body 7/10. (nice breast.)
BBBJ 8.5
FJ 8
Damage : 60 + tips S$100.
I am vey happy with her service.:)

baochat
15-12-2009, 01:41 AM
bro. can provide jia jia contact pls. thks.

lleonl
17-12-2009, 04:37 PM
Here my 2nd FR on Jia Jia

Tried her last week...

Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (fair, smooth)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Big and good to grab)
BJ: 7.5/10 (powerful suction)
Frenching: Depends (i can french her like no tml)
FJ: 8.5/10 (responsive, wet, warm)

She brought her police officer uniform come and change let me see wow... it like bonking a female police officer wahaha damn shiok!!

She really a good bonk and price wise is good too so hurry go book her!!

lightning
17-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Had my 3rd RTF with Jia Jia just two days ago.

This time round, had 2 shots within the hour, didn't know that I could do that because usually could only accomplish this if it's a 2 hour session... somehow she was able to excite and bring the best out of me like no others.

Anyway, will not go into statistic as Jia Jia is no new comer, so much already written about her by fellow bros.
She treats me well and it was a wonderful session. She's present a good value bonk and she encourages me to do a tarma with TingTing next time.

Cheers!

i remembered my last sexxion with JJ and TT was FANTASTIC, will update my FR once my project finishes:D:D

aegis
18-12-2009, 04:15 PM
Had my third rtf with JJ tdy at 12pm. This time I told her one on one so I can service her better..

SHe came in wearing a sweet purple cocktail dress..seductive.
It was over the top as usual and managed to get her to climax twice..exhausting but damn shiok sexxion. She had to leave early as another bro had arrive early and she did not want him to wait.She promised to make it up to me next time..I standing by..heehee..
Get her contact from TS for one of the best FL of 2009..

lightning
19-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Had my third rtf with JJ tdy at 12pm. This time I told her one on one so I can service her better..

SHe came in wearing a sweet purple cocktail dress..seductive.
It was over the top as usual and managed to get her to climax twice..exhausting but damn shiok sexxion. She had to leave early as another bro had arrive early and she did not want him to wait.She promised to make it up to me next time..I standing by..heehee..
Get her contact from TS for one of the best FL of 2009..

thks 4 ur fr:D

noobiemaycry
20-12-2009, 04:08 PM
Bro Lightling can share the ctc of Jia Jia. Thx a million for advance

alone69
20-12-2009, 07:50 PM
Bro lightning, can share Jia Jia's ctc? Need some "liang Cha" to cool off the fire in me :p

lightning
24-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Any more exciting FR on Jia Jia?:D:D

handcell
26-12-2009, 04:27 AM
Finally have a session with her at 12am.

Punctual and 1st look abit of mixed blood to me. Gave me a hug once I opened the door. After I closed the door, she will push me down on the bed and kiss and get to know each other better lor.:D:D Later she will helped me removed my cloths. Very svc oriented

She showered for me and later she will wear her air stewardness uniform and gave me a cathbath + bbbj. quite turn on lor watching an air stewardness bbbj me. Have my 1st shot in less than 20 mins.

Afterward rest for a while and less than 10mins, my didi wake up rod hard again with her stroking and teasing. Finished my 2nd shot in missionary with her uniform not removed.

All the action was done in less than 1hr. Mine dat is fast, seldom will cum 2 shots in less den 1 hr. :eek:

Den we just lie on the bed hugging each other and chat till time up with her wearing her uniform all the way. I do not know y I do not bother to strip her uniform oso. :confused: We really can hold a long conversation. Do not feel stress or bore at all. Really have an enjoyable 2 hrs with her.

Body: 7/10 (fair, smooth with some body fat)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (C with nice shape and soft)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (not the best but hardworking)
Frenching: Yes
FJ: 7.5/10 (soft moan, wet and warm)
GF:9/10 (hug and kiss on the bed)
Chemistry: 10/10 (love to have conversation with her)
Attitute/svc: 10/10(will boil the water and pour a glass for me to drink on bed)

Thanks TS for ctc.

lightning
26-12-2009, 10:21 PM
Anymore great FR on JJ?:D

alone69
03-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Many thanks to bro lightning for Jia Jia's ctc.

Went to pick her up as requested. When she was walking towards my car, found out that i've actually bonked her b4 somewhere in Aug o Sep. She went back for about 2 months n juz came back about a month ago. So, this would b consider a RTF for me ba...

After checking in, start to hug each other n she start to take my clothes n jeans for me. She pulled down my boxer n start BBBJ. Woah... Really like her BBBJ as it's wetty feeling n the slurping sound from her makes me wonder if, really so tasty meh? Hehehe.... But i REALLY like it a lot!

Will not go into details as the rest are all SOP.

Juz wanna stress that her BBBJ is REALLY GOOD (at least to me). I actually had 1 round with her n purely juz let her BBBJ me. Even after the first session, she tried to revie my little bro to life by sanyang, kissing and lastly, another round of BBBJ. But, i guessed i was juz tired n oso, didn't confirm with her 1 o 2 round. She was quite professional as she said, "y not keep it for next time ba? Dun wan u to feel like rushing n thus feel like wasting $$$". Woah! So pro ah... Below r juz some of her specs for reference,

Name – Jia Jia
Age – early 30s
Looks – 7 (long straight hair)
Body - 7 (meat the right places)
Complexion – Fair and smooth
Boobs – 34C (with natural droop)
FJ – 8
Attitude – 10 (demure and GFE)

By the way, she also has a sista that do "double flying". She'll ask u when she replied u via the first msg.

Please do not ask me for her contacts as i'm also new here in SBF. Need to respect TS for his effort.

Once again, bro lightning, many thanks to u :D

@h-BeN
03-01-2010, 08:28 PM
First of all, would like to thanks bro lightning for the ctcs... tried her last monday afternoon at GL lorong 30++, one of the hotel.....

First look, quite acceptable looking for a MILF... Her boobs are too big to juggle ard.. kekkeke....

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 (slight tummy, flabby)
Boobs: C Cup (can feel its slightly enhanced but nevertheless still soft to touch)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Nice, slow, gobbling ur 2IC up and down and lookin at u seductively)
FJ: 7/10
Gfe: 8.5/10

Overall money well spent....

Cheerss

peter3368
03-01-2010, 09:18 PM
bro can i have the ctc no. pse? thank in advance.

H0T3L81
03-01-2010, 10:56 PM
can share contact?

S*xfiend
04-01-2010, 09:06 PM
I have been her regular for more than 3 years.

She is without a doubt the BEST and getting better every time.

Today she gave me a wonderful massage after a great romp in bed. This is an added value which she recently acquired.

She certainly knows how to market herself so that her customers never get tired of her.

From 双飞 to cosplay and now a good massage to finish off.

I will continue to patronise her at least twice a month.:D

lightning
05-01-2010, 07:33 PM
Anymore Frs on Jia jia:D:D

H0T3L81
05-01-2010, 11:02 PM
posting FR soon!

thanks!

H0T3L81
06-01-2010, 01:17 PM
she has the classy yet foxy looks! Nice racks with long flowing hair. Tall slim bod. Nice luscious lips for sucking your cok as well s frenching u!

Nothing beats fucking the daylights out of her n hearing her moan like mad! Since i got a high sex urge that day, had 2 rounds wif her, 1st round was to be a good wet bbbj followed by my licking her n then me unloading into her wet mouth! Hahaha

next round was lots of rubba wif each other followed by fingering her n then she suck me hard again wif that cfm look of hers n me capping n pumping her like no tomorrow until the bed shifted also! Turned her around to my fav doggie n drilled her hard! She couldn't take it n lots of pussy juice came out! Wah, can hear the swish swish sounds! Damn! Make me crazy n i drilled harder n deeper and squeeze her soft neh neh until i also unload in cap!

Laid down to rest n cuddle up, then head off to shower up together n paid n left a fucking weak but satisfied man!

Looks ; 7/10
boobs ; B+
bbbj ; 8/10
fj ; 9/10
fingering ; yeah
rtf ; u said leh

lightning
06-01-2010, 04:09 PM
she has the classy yet foxy looks! Nice racks with long flowing hair. Tall slim bod. Nice luscious lips for sucking your cok as well s frenching u!

Laid down to rest n cuddle up, then head off to shower up together n paid n left a fucking weak but satisfied man!

Looks ; 7/10
boobs ; B+
bbbj ; 8/10
fj ; 9/10
fingering ; yeah
rtf ; u said leh

Thanks a lot for ur Fr and will up ur points soon:D

H0T3L81
06-01-2010, 06:12 PM
Thanks a lot for ur Fr and will up ur points soon:D
glad u like my FR

lightning
08-01-2010, 01:38 AM
glad u like my FR

up ur points alreadi and any more fr on jia jia:D:D

lightning
10-01-2010, 03:46 PM

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – FuBei province
Age – early 30s
A GEM in MAKING

john6568
10-01-2010, 03:50 PM

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – FuBei province
Age – early 30s
A GEM in MAKING

bro u said until so gd, can i have her ctc? can i view her pic?

john

lightning
10-01-2010, 04:07 PM
bro u said until so gd, can i have her ctc? can i view her pic?

john

Police officer Jiajia:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Photo0037.jpg
Nurse Jiajia:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Photo0048.jpg

lightning
11-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Anymore Frs on Jia Jia and Pm requests lai lai lai...:D

H0T3L81
11-01-2010, 04:07 PM
she's rather tall n slim with nice shaped boobs, sexy rough voice n rather cheery disposition.

Hugged each other n made some small talk b4 heading to the shower for a clean up, she cleaned my gun rather throughly so sure expect to have a good suck from her later. As for the rest of body rather sop.

As expected on the bed she does give a decent cat bath n then head down to do a power bbbj, coupled with her slutty CFM looks, i almost blew my load into her mouth if not for distracting myself watching tv!

Turned her around n licked her pussy n finger her as well! Wet wet wet! She's horny n she capped me n rided me like a slut in heat! Wah, real rider! Grind like no tomorrow! If din stop her sure cum out! Next turn her around n did her doggie while looking at her boobs swaying in the mirror! Then feeling to cum n push her down flat n plunge a few more times n came!

Face : 7/10
boob : C
body : 7/10
bbbj : 8/10
fj : 8/10
cost : 60 x/ rm

EssO
11-01-2010, 09:48 PM
up her last wk and as usual no time to post FR till now...Heehee...Service is fantastic and everything is as said b4...HORNY LADY......suck u like a 200W vacuum machine!

mesmerising voice she has!

Age - 30+
Look - 6/10 ( nice white face with beautiful eyes )
Body - 6.5/10 ( lithe )
Boobs - B
Catbath - 9/10
BBBJ - 9/10
HJ - 9/10
FJ - 8/10
Damage - 60 /1 + Tips + Hotel + CD
RTF - Yes

nice looking MILF, must b a beauty in her younger days!

lightning
12-01-2010, 06:07 PM
up her last wk and as usual no time to post FR till now...Heehee...Service is fantastic and everything is as said b4...HORNY LADY......suck u like a 200W vacuum machine!

mesmerising voice she has!

Age - 30+
Look - 6/10 ( nice white face with beautiful eyes )
Body - 6.5/10 ( lithe )
Boobs - B
Catbath - 9/10
BBBJ - 9/10
HJ - 9/10
FJ - 8/10
Damage - 60 /1 + Tips + Hotel + CD
RTF - Yes

nice looking MILF, must b a beauty in her younger days!

Thanks a lot and have upped ur points:D

lightning
13-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Anymore Frs on jia jia:D

lightning
13-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Pening down my FR on Jia Jia and Ting Ting....

Went into the love nest with two beautiful ladies as I was too busy with my hectic secdule was a great de-stress for my work as I had not released quite sometime. Thinking of entire sexxion made my cock stand

In the bathroom I was bathed by two beautiful ladies and dried up by both of them. After which both have dressed in their cos-play uniform, jia Jia was in Police woman, while Ting Ting as the nurse. both of them start pushing me onto the bed and Ting Ting was quick and hot in her cathbath on my body while Jia jia was fondling my manhood while I played her giantic marshmallow boobs. TT quickly suckled on my nipples while Jia Jia went down to my balls and suckled my teabags... Oooohhh... What a heavenly sensation to be service by these angels as both of them co-ordinate very well and kept my groin and hands occupied.

I went digging into Jia jia's jade gate and kept digging her love juice out as squishing sound was imminent and she was moaning sexily with her eyes shut inmmese in this divine enjoyment. Seeing such pleasure bestowed upon JJ, TT strippeed away her clothes and wiped away the remmats of saliva and blowed me with her sweet lips. All this wile I kept my attention making Jia Jia cumming and Binggo I made her shivered in sweet sweet spasming tremble as she laid back in enjoyment of the hevenly orgasm. TT on seeing such sence, she also cannot help it but quickly rolled a condom on my love tool and mounted on me.

Mean while I helped her on by holding onto her tiny fragile waist and galloped back and fourth stimulating her sensitive pearl and soon she came deeply with some tiny convulsion of cunt nearly threatening me to the explosive edge to make ending my sweet battle with them.

JJ on seeing it also want some piece of action too by them i could feel her love juice was damm wet as she was too excited by seeing it. She remoned my cap with a new one and I positioned her lay on missonary with her sexy police uniform on and reoved her sexy G string and mounted her slowly and deeply. All this while I could feel some warm wetness of juice licking on my balls. then I gradually pick up my speed and humped her with 2 consecative orgasm making her moaned very loudly and was reware by the beautiful sight of her body shaking in orgasm.

Then JJ went to the bath room to clean up. OMG Now TT wants action again!!! I was surprised how hungry this sexy creatures can be stimulated by seeing each other orgasm. After replacing the capp,this time TT wanted Doggie, her fav position, now I cannot excuse myself away from helping her again while I pistoned her firecely while playing with her cunt and it was bulging already and soon both of us went into orgasm together while TT went into deep and sexy moaning mode, while I laid onto her a while

later we washed up, while TT gave me very good message that she has leanrt in China, Not bad and she was very hardworking and professional in her message. She gave me near 1/2 hr of message and was bonecracking too. But wondered why her business has been slow previously and I was serious that she is really an outstanding service provider. Now I am gald that it picked with more proven FRs

Overall this is one of the BEst ever trama I came across
10/10 for overall

Damage:
Single session--60/1shot/1hour or 100/2shots/2hours. Uniforms provided upon request
Tarma--200/2shots/2hours. Uniforms provided upon request.

Photos:

Police officer Jiajia:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Photo0037.jpg
Nurse Jiajia:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Photo0048.jpg

School girl Tingting:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Photo0044.jpg
Nurse Tingting:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Photo0057.jpg

Student Tingting and nurse Jiajia:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Photo0052.jpg
Nurse Tingting and police officer Jiajia:
http://i543.photobucket.com/albums/g.../Photo0004.jpg

Interested Chinese Bros (no offense, they speak Chinese only) please PM Bro Smallfish or Me for their contacts.
Contacts will only be shared to Bros with recent FR because both of them are holding long term pass.

VISA
14-01-2010, 03:43 PM
outstanding FR on this foxy lady, she has the classy looks with long flowing hair and sultry lips which are good for frenching and also good for sucking on your dick!

nice B/C cuppers which has sensitive nipples that harden on sucking gently, and eliciting moanings! good nice wet catbath and allows u to finger her and play with her tits as she roams u!

as for bonking, she's accomodating in many positions and nvr complain!

looks - 6/10
boobs - B/C
bbbj - 8/10
fj - 7/10
body - slim n sexy
damage - 60 per shot

S*xfiend
15-01-2010, 04:49 PM
I had my usual sex-sion with her today.

Still as great as ever.

Took the opportunity to teach her to talk dirty in english.

Don't be surprised next time she tells you... "Fuck me...Fuck me hard"
"I love your cock inside me":D

lightning
15-01-2010, 05:55 PM
outstanding FR on this foxy lady, she has the classy looks with long flowing hair and sultry lips which are good for frenching and also good for sucking on your dick!

nice B/C cuppers which has sensitive nipples that harden on sucking gently, and eliciting moanings! good nice wet catbath and allows u to finger her and play with her tits as she roams u!

as for bonking, she's accomodating in many positions and nvr complain!

looks - 6/10
boobs - B/C
bbbj - 8/10
fj - 7/10
body - slim n sexy
damage - 60 per shot

Upped ur points already:D

lightning
15-01-2010, 05:56 PM
I had my usual sex-sion with her today.

Still as great as ever.

Took the opportunity to teach her to talk dirty in english.

Don't be surprised next time she tells you... "Fuck me...Fuck me hard"
"I love your cock inside me":D

Great BTW u had a FXucking good time, salute to u:D

VISA
15-01-2010, 08:10 PM
Upped ur points already:Dhmm..dunno how come din receive your up yet leh...pai say hor

lightning
15-01-2010, 09:25 PM
hmm..dunno how come din receive your up yet leh...pai say hor

Sorry a bit muddle headed tommorrow:p:p

skyhawk958
16-01-2010, 10:59 PM
Last nite managed to drink jiajia liang cha thanks to bro Lightning.Went to pick her up,in the car i politely ask her eat dinner already or not,she replied waiting to eat my "hotdog" while trying to grab my "hotdog" firmly with her hand keke,this spur me to accelerate faster to our lovenest.Upon inside the room,we hugged and french b4 she slowly strip me naked and commented my "hotdog" is fully cooked liao....fast hand fast leg she also strip and have a nice shower with me ending with a wet warm bbbj.Jiajia bbbj skill is power as i nearly cim when she deepthroat my hotdog after sucking my balls while using her tongue to good effect at the same time.surrender,faster cap and pump her missionary to great sound effect and horny shout of "我被你干到好爽。。。“ change to doggie,and shot out very soon due to her wonderful bbbj in the 1st place.....

Age –30s milf
Looks – 6 ( nice straight hair comb to one side)
Body - 7 (very well maint.)
Boobs – 34C?
BBBJ – 7.5 (use of tongue and nice deepthroat sucking)
FJ – 8 (scream and shout dirty )
Attitude – 10 (GFE)
Damage – 60 ex room + tips (well worth it)

Really a good fuck not forgetting a nice massage,deserve some tips keke.

lightning
17-01-2010, 12:10 AM
hmm..dunno how come din receive your up yet leh...pai say hor

Put another post here again and reseving my bulet to up ur points:D

VISA
17-01-2010, 02:53 AM
Put another post here again and reseving my bulet to up ur points:Dyes sir! waiting for ur lightning to strike! :D

BobbyKohPJ
18-01-2010, 10:09 PM
finally able to get a lightning number to strike her!

sexy horny babe! really think her name is opposite of her man! jia jia is too cool u down but she make me even more hot! suck me like no tomorrow n i was 69ing her like no tomorrow also, capped on my slab of meat n poke her until i too shagged out n came! she also damn farking horny n make all kinds of moans n groans!

overall a MILF!

code name jia jia
fig 7
look 7
boob B
bbbj 8
fj 8

hope to strike her again when vit M recovers!

lightning
22-01-2010, 04:49 PM
Anymore Fr on Jia Jia or PM ctc on jia jia cum lai lai lai:D

lightning
22-01-2010, 05:42 PM
beautyhunter
Samster Join Date: Jan 2010
My Reputation:Points: 25 / Power: 0

Re: Tarma in Uniforms--Jiajia and Tingting (Pics)

Thank TS SmallFish73 & Lighting Bro。

My First Humble FR - Pretty Jia Jia
------------------------------------

I couldn't imagine that's Jia Jia was so fantastic and wonderful feeling.

When I said. R u really Jia Jia. Because I see her look younger and pretty . She smile and show me her back shoulder.
This was my remarkable pretty sign. Her nicely with naughty: I am real Jia Jia.

My Pretty Fair Lady Jia Jia

- She told me too.(I look her around 26~28 ). She very politely, look like My fair lady.

Look: 8/10.
- Too me SHE Pretty Lady . Tall. Look more Eurasia and high nose. She feel innocent shy when she saw me keep on watching her.
- She know how to PLEASE people, sometime chubby a bit.

- Fair, smooth skin. I just can't believe how she can maintain so well.
- Well curve, I not only like her boots but her butts too.

Boobs: 7.5/10
- Good shape, huge and soft. (Not saggy), I like it very much, especially after she do cow girl, stopped and rest for breast bleeding.
- That's truly wonderful feeling. one word - SHIOK)

BBBJ: 8.5/10
- Powerful suction for few different position. Very hard working and never give out, although my 2nd times taken long hour to cum. she till continue to serve me without said anything NO. Until the reception call to alert. She till hard work without stopped. Until I release my 2nd times army out. Thanks her effort.

Frenching: Good
- When she walk into the room, I saw her innocent look and shy, I couldn't stopped myself want to kiss her. But, she just let me kiss her head.
- After we use mouthwash to go-ogle and give me sugar. Start to cat-bath on me and act as NURSE.
- We start grow chemistry, we Frenching like end of the world. Superglue... Wonderful feeling and sweets. Thanks.

FJ: 9/10
- Very responsive, wet, warm. Her Mei Mei shave. It's good look when we do 69, I taken slightly longer time on 4 position. Cow girls, sitting, doggie and missionary. She cum two times. Especially when we do Doggie, she cum-ming and requested me to stop for movement immediately. I can feeling her muscle contraction. That's kind of feeling, I couldn't express. Another Wonderful fantastic SHIOK.
I think she really know who to pleasure and enjoy too. If she never stopped me for continue, I may just give out on Doggie. Nice and fair smooth natural butt.

Co-splay : NURSE. (exactly shown as Picture)
- Her body well curve and shape, unforgettable experiences. A sexy and beauty with two huge boots , acting like a AV star cat bath me.

Moan: Very soft moan , or nearly Not, why
- Because both sticky together, where she got chance to loud moan.

Damage: Std with TIPS.
- Initial asking 1 hour. But, once she undress with pretty smile. Quickly request for 2 hours.

RTF - Already save on organize and reserved her all time. Still looking for student, Police woman, Tamma.

Forget remark Her Additional : After first 70 min release 1st bullet, asking me to relax and she massage my back shoulder than front. Very Appreciated her prof. way. No telp no sms within 2 hours although low tone ringing ------

Up UP TS GOOD THREAD and Good Recommendation---------
Hi bro, u up me, i return u but not now,because i still new bird. i definite will write FR. either long or short. neither good or not. ps give comment cos i still new, need all bro. take care. Appreaciated your good thread . Best Regards & Thanks

BobbyKohPJ
22-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Anymore Fr on Jia Jia or PM ctc on jia jia cum lai lai lai:Dmy FR no good enuff?

lightning
23-01-2010, 02:38 AM
my FR no good enuff?

give me time to up ur fr;)
even lightning storm needs recharge before second strike

lightning
23-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Any more PM or Frs on jia Jia liang teh to cool ur body:D

Exposer101
23-01-2010, 02:37 PM
called her the other day but she sleep already, next time must try earlier

BobbyKohPJ
24-01-2010, 09:40 AM
give me time to up ur fr;)
even lightning storm needs recharge before second strikeyeah ok, waiting for your lightning to be recharge

jamesdean
24-01-2010, 08:11 PM
pls pass her numbr

lightning
26-01-2010, 06:02 PM
yeah ok, waiting for your lightning to be recharge

upped u liao:D

lightning
26-01-2010, 06:07 PM
pls pass her numbr

I have pm u guys laio and hoping to see more frs soon before she leaves on feb:D

lightning
27-01-2010, 03:45 PM

Name – Jia Jia
Origin – FuBei province
Age – early 30s
A GEM in MAKING

lightning
28-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Anymore FRs or pm request on jia jia liang teh:D

aegis
28-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Wanted Xiao qi from bro haonan..but she code red..want to try xiao qian from bro peacock..she busy..so went back to my all time favourite...Jia Jia.

Intense BBBJ..intense sex..dolby surround moans..clamping of tighs and vagina when she came...and boy did she come...first time a "wet blanket" is a good thing..

2nd round started with WO YAO DIAO NI...never had a curse word sounded so sexy and erotic..Hence, proceeded to let her diao me..then I diao her back..she came again..started to have cramps and asked me to stop.But true to her word,she continued to diao me...with her mouth! Ball sucking,shaft licking,the works..still as good as ever..came..Bliss.. Chatted while we rested in each other's arms...

lightning
29-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Wanted Xiao qi from bro haonan..but she code red..want to try xiao qian from bro peacock..she busy..so went back to my all time favourite...Jia Jia.

Intense BBBJ..intense sex..dolby surround moans..clamping of tighs and vagina when she came...and boy did she come...first time a "wet blanket" is a good thing..

2nd round started with WO YAO DIAO NI...never had a curse word sounded so sexy and erotic..Hence, proceeded to let her diao me..then I diao her back..she came again..started to have cramps and asked me to stop.But true to her word,she continued to diao me...with her mouth! Ball sucking,shaft licking,the works..still as good as ever..came..Bliss.. Chatted while we rested in each other's arms...

Hi tahnks for ur FR:D:D

beautyhunter
30-01-2010, 07:10 AM
Jia Jia still one of my best partner. :)

When I very hot and steam after heard my ex-girls asking me fast faster rush to go her place. Than she told me, she something on later. Fly my airplane 2 times this week. :mad:

I need immediately to solve. Called few number. Only Jia Jia wake up by me. She solved my Sxx desired and totally cool down my temperature. Thanks to Jia-Jia liang chat and Police-Woman.:p

Best Regards,

lightning
30-01-2010, 04:37 PM
Jia Jia still one of my best partner. :)

When I very hot and steam after heard my ex-girls asking me fast faster rush to go her place. Than she told me, she something on later. Fly my airplane 2 times this week. :mad:

I need immediately to solve. Called few number. Only Jia Jia wake up by me. She solved my Sxx desired and totally cool down my temperature. Thanks to Jia-Jia liang chat and Police-Woman.:p

Best Regards,

hahaha seems taht u beri shiok:D

leebai
30-01-2010, 05:42 PM
Bro,Very bored at night recently.... :)
Able to share the contact with me?

lightning
30-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Bro,Very bored at night recently.... :)
Able to share the contact with me?

Send u liao and hope to see ur FR soon:D

leebai
30-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Send u liao and hope to see ur FR soon:D

Thanks bro ,will write a FR for you since you so fast send to me ..;)

mobilephone
30-01-2010, 09:45 PM
a simple FR on jiajia,

she has a sexy low husky voice n nice long hair with a wide smile. as for her boobs not bad nice n firm to hold. french like long lost lovers n i suck her breasts like a hungry baby.

moaning was nice whilst i fingered her, got her to squat down n bbbj me while i look her in the eyes, damn sexy, buay tahan n CIM,she din complain so nice of her, then clean up n onto bed to rest for round 2

rubba hard again then cover up n ram her like no tomorrow in doggie style while looking at her neh neh swaying in the mirror, about to cum so take out n spray on her ass. shiok!

Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: B
Bbbj: 8/10
Frenching: yes
RTF: yes
Damage:60/1/1

chenken228
31-01-2010, 02:06 AM
Bro TS, me having some heat, I need of your Liang Cha” to cool down. :D
Can I have the contact please. Thanks

beautyhunter
31-01-2010, 08:10 AM
Jia Jia still one of My Best Partner

Thank Lighting Bro。

My Humble FR - My Jia Jia Liang Cha
---------------------------------------------

- Jia Jia still remember My Christian name
- My early Morning Call Partner
- Jia Jia really Liang Chat' COOL DOWN My Fire, Satisfy My Desired,
-Very WARMEST Exercise。 We all SWEAT.

- Good GFE = 9/10
When I open the door, Jia Jia give me a good surprising by calling my Christian name(-------------). I couldn't believe that's since I using these other HP number to call her without informing who i am. Jia Jia not only have good memory but she look sincerely to provide good service and cool down My FIRE and satisfy my very need Sexually Desired. Thanks Jia Jia(Who RTF should know Jia Jia memory)

- Good Services =9/10 . She like freedom so Bra-less. Just a second to undress all to her birthday shirt. Feeling her boobs still firm and Huge - Like a Wonder-woman

- Good Frenching: - 9/10. She still innocent look and Act Shy. Give me a light kiss. How can cool down my fire, I hugging her and give her warmest KS for few minute. Like teasing hot Liang Cha just come out from oven. After we use mouthwash, we do tongue frighting like no tomorrow.

- Good Showering - 7/10, We washing together, she start using her boobs to do boobs massage me. Like a girl friends, She still look green and feeling shy in this area., since she has a fair and smoothness skin and big cup-per.

BBBJ: 8/10
- Very hard working and never give out, although my 2nd times taken long hour to cum. She till continue to serve me without said anything NO.

Fingering : 8/10
- Still feeling very responsive, wet, warm. Last time saw her Mei Mei just shave. This times , all growing up. Giving her fingering. She really enjoying, can feeling inside the muscle squeezing and wet wet and very responsive and enjoying watching her face pleasurable.

FJ: 9/10
- I taken 2 position. Cow girls and missionary. She very enjoying and cum-ming two times. Especially when she last cum-ming and still strongly holding my butts and stopping me from pushing out, I can feeling her face and body all sweats. My sweats keep on dropping down on her face. This times she didn't request me to stop. But, I can feeling her muscle keep on contraction, suction, warming, squeezing the bro' (who wearing 002) totaling no feeling wearing raining coat. Shiok! I saw her fact , hear her loud moaning, her watering eye-ling snapping like pleasing me. Fantastics feeling - I am Winner.
I couldn't patient anymore, I don't want to pause game. I asking Jia Jia whether want me to do Final Countdown. She loud moaning YA YA..Arrr..... Immediate, I start the throttling power and UP UP UP the Speed.. Deeper Deepest... Grabbing her butts tightly, Finally, I released all the army into cap. Shiok .Shiok 。I AM CHAMP:D... wonder-woman finally lost the Fight.

Good Exercise - 8/10
* We forget to check air-con temperature setting. ALAMAK! the temp was set to 30 degree. No wonder, we all sweat ohhhh

Co-splay : Policewoman. She don't has student uniform. Never mind still can try her Air hostess dressing. Don't know she wearing will look like Japanese, My Flavor AV star on China Airline... thinking also VERY SHIOK SHIOK.

Damage: Paid two hourly instead 1 HOUR DEAL
- Initial asking 1 hour. I quite tired cos' just having WAR fighting two days ago. But, nearly new year and she also going back on next weeks. Remind her must calling me when she came back silk-pore.

RTF - Already save on organize and reserved 1st boinking her when she come back. Got A feeling JAPANESE AV on China Airline. Ha HA.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Forget Remark Her Additional : After first 50 min release 1st bullet, she invited me to showering and she will do relaxation massage me. Her massages still soft. But already extending hour, never mind. But she still naughtily, after back massage, she keep on massage DIDI (PLAYFUL) causing DIDI wake up.
she dun asking extending hour or not, she service me BBBJ. I told her I can not LA. But, she said DIDI want. She told me free for me. By the end, I asking her how much I need to pay. She said your wish. But, as a gentleman, off cos' paid 2 hours LA. She look happy and cheerfully. Won't surprising she call my name next time.

-My life is spent in the Pursuit of Pleasure:)

---------Up UP Good Recommendation UP UP--------------

lightning
31-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Thanks bro ,will write a FR for you since you so fast send to me ..;)

Just happened i online at that moment:D

jumper889
31-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Big thank you to TS for Jia Jia's contact. On first glance, she does look eurasian somehow :-) Few days ago, fast hand fast leg called up Jia Jia after lunch time break. She is free so off we weny to the nearest H81. :-) She even asked if should bring some uniform, I said no need lar.

My humble rating below:

Most memorable moment: she was so wet that we had to stop half way and take a shower to refresh up before resume the action again :P

looks: 7
Body: 7 (165cm..ish, nice slim leg)
Complexion: 7
Boobs: 34C
Frenching: 7 (allowed for me)
Fingering: 7 (
Catbath: 6 (quite standard)
BBBJ: 7 (spend plenty of time there)
FJ: 8 (wet wet wet and accommodate multiple positions)
GFE: 8 (got chemistry)
RTF: Yes
Damage: 60/1/1

spermswimmer
31-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Last Friday (29 January 2010 8pm) had my 3rd RTF Jia Jia for 2 shots.

I was surprised by her new womanly smell... must be her perfume.. I'm enchanted.

Just like my first sex-perience with her and my 2nd RTF last year, I am still mesmerised by her voluptuous figure, big soft boobs, tits, and most importantly her trademark vaginal muscle spasms :p SHIOK!

BTW, she's returning home to China in a week time for Lunar CNY. I will definitely visit her again when she returns to Singapore.

lightning
01-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Big thank you to TS for Jia Jia's contact. On first glance, she does look eurasian somehow :-) Few days ago, fast hand fast leg called up Jia Jia after lunch time break. She is free so off we weny to the nearest H81. :-) She even asked if should bring some uniform, I said no need lar.

My humble rating below:

Most memorable moment: she was so wet that we had to stop half way and take a shower to refresh up before resume the action again :P

looks: 7
Body: 7 (165cm..ish, nice slim leg)
Complexion: 7
Boobs: 34C
Frenching: 7 (allowed for me)
Fingering: 7 (
Catbath: 6 (quite standard)
BBBJ: 7 (spend plenty of time there)
FJ: 8 (wet wet wet and accommodate multiple positions)
GFE: 8 (got chemistry)
RTF: Yes
Damage: 60/1/1

thks and up ur points liao:D

lightning
01-02-2010, 05:01 PM
Bro TS, me having some heat, I need of your Liang Cha” to cool down. :D
Can I have the contact please. Thanks

send u liao and remember to post FR after having fun:D

kkkester
01-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Thanks bro Lightning for sharing Jia Jia's contact.Had an enjoyable session with her this afternoon . First impression she gave was very friendly and chatty girl , started with some dirty talk to break the ice.

Short Fr on Jia Jia

Looks: 7/10
Frenching: Yes
Fingering: Yes (wet ,wet)
Painting: Yes (she enjoy it)
BBBj: 7.5/10 (slow and sensual)
Fj 8/10 (willing to please)
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly & hardworking , not a time watcher)
GFE: 8/10
Damage: 100 + tips + rm +cd
Rtf: Yes
overall: 8.5/10 (friendly ,chatty ,accomodating,easy to break ice,eager to please)

Swagelock
01-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Bro Lightning,did u receive my PM? :confused: