PDA

View Full Version : Adventure with tour guide

hatyaiking
19-12-2019, 07:37 PM
Presently in Mongolia Ulaanbaatar, weather is extremely cold over here from -16C to -40C at night. Clearing my annual leave, I decided to come over to chill over til next year. Free n easy, I hired a local tour guide to bring me around. A nice tall native girl about 23years old was assigned to me. She is a undergrad and doing part time guide. Joy looks pretty and tall, resembles HK TVB actress Jacqueline Chong. She brings me around town and showing me around all the statues and museums. Joy is a cool gal and when she smiles, it really brighten up the day. As the weather is really cold and sometimes sudden dip to even lower temperature. Today while waiting for Joy, the hotel staff told me not advisable to go out as the temperature may dip to -30C. Joy arrived in her car but told me it was very cold now. Looking at her rosy cheeks and pouting lips and still rubbing her hands in leather gloves, I told her we can probably wait out in my room until the temperature change for the better. I ordered coffee and finger food to my room and Joy proceeded with me to my room. Coffee and food were served and both of us sat back and relax. She was amazed by the size of my junior suite and told me its her first time coming in to this hotel room. As the heater already on, I told her to remove her cardigan, sweater gloves and boots to make herself comfortable. She look really nice with T shirt on, fair rosy skin, long wavy hair and long legs. Joy was stretching her body and looking at my bath tub. I told her she can proceed to take a hot bath and relax. She looked thrilled and told me she was tired and need it to perk her up.

hatyaiking
19-12-2019, 07:42 PM
Joy spring up from the couch and walk towards the bathroom. Her actions caused her breasts to jiggle and seems huge to me. Walking towards the bathroom, her rear looks full, firm and round. Joy prepare the hot water for the bath tub and proceed to close the bathroom door. I was thinking.. ..but suddenly after few mins.
J: Hey, can you come to the bathroom? ! ( she shouted)
J: the door is not locked.
H: what happened? Anything serious? (as I open the door slowly)
I looked into the misty room and saw that she was lying in the bubble bath with her long legs propped up at the side of the tub. Rested on the head rest with her long hair bun up, her rosy cheeks and pouting lips looked so tempting. She opened her eyes and stare at me.
J: Hi sir, can you help me massage my shoulders? These few days of coldness had caused some pain to my shoulders.
H: Oh sure, I am good in Thai massage. ( after chionging so many years in LOS)
J: You can remove your shirt, I don't want to wet your expensive shirt.
H: haha, if you don't mind, I can remove everything.
J: No way, don't bully me ok ( pouting her lips)
I remove my shirt and asked her to turn her back to me in the bath tub. She propped her legs up at the other side of the tub and bend her head forward. Looking at those long fair silky legs, my little bro is throbbing inside my shorts. Her neck look so inviting and delicious.
J: can you massage harder? I can feel the knots relieving now.
H: you sure? Don't scream in pain ok.
J: just do it. I feel good.
She closed her eyes and enjoy the increased force on her shoulders. Her breasts looked huge but blocked by the bubbles.
H: Joy, are you still studying?
J: Yeah, now term break and trying to earn some money.
H: Why don't you go for holidays with your BF?
J: BF? He's just like to enjoying his gaming, not interested going any where.
H: Oh.. He only likes gaming? How about you?
J: Me? He likes gaming more than me. I just his food companion.
H: Come on. You are pretty, don't he have any urge?
J: You mean sex?. ..We did it once in a while. Hmmmm. .
Lying in front of me, a pretty sex starved naked lady. My mind is thinking..

hatyaiking
19-12-2019, 07:45 PM
I slowly massage way down her back and blew some air onto her neck. She moan softly with closed eyes. I do this routine few times and seems to trigger her sensitive zone. I move and massage her underside of her breasts and blew her neck. She open her eyes looked at me with lust and close her eyes again. I kiss and lick her neck and massage her breasts. Her moans in lust made my cock rise up. Her 36C breasts are so full and soft. As I lick her neck, I start to fondle her nipples. I lifted up her breasts and tune her long pink nipples. Her nipples erected really fast and she moans loudly. I guess her neck and nipples are her sensitive zones. I french kiss her and rubbed her nipples and breasts hard. She arched her back up and moaned loudly. She kissed me hard, with tongue swirling inside my mouth and saliva drooling.
J: Remove your shorts, I want to feel you.
H: You sure you can take it?
J: You are bad, you bully me and started the fire in me. I feel so hot now.
H: You need my water pipe to extinguish your fire?
J : yes! Yes!
H: Just say Please my dear will do.
J: YES! YES! Please my dear.. PLEASE!
I took off my shorts and release my dragon. She gripped and stared at it.
J: It's long, so thick and hard.
H: It's gets longer if you rubbed it.
I pulled her up and drained out the water. I rinsed off the bubbles from her body and slowly rubbed the bubbles off her long legs. I rubbed slowly on the inner thighs up to her vagina. She was clean shaved and the pink labia looked so fresh. She was biting her lips and moaning softly. Her long erected pink nipples shivering on her 36 C breasts as I licked at legs and clit dry.
We walked out to the king size bed, looked at the mirror as I kissed her hard. She returned her kisses furiously and keep thugging on my cock. My hands are busy rubbing her clit and breast. The wonderful fun bags are so nice and soft to knead.
J: OMG! Yours is really big. I don't think I can take it.
H: You are already dripping with juice...sure you will like it.
Standing at the mirror, I looked at her lustful looks when I start digging her vagina. She was already dripping wet as I dig and also bite her pouting lips.
J: oh! Oh! Please, please give it to me.. I want your hot rod.
H: This is just the beginning , still more pleasures coming up.
J: No, I want it now, put it in.
H: Lady Joy, I'm not pleasured yet. I still waiting.
Looking at her desperate lustful look, I have to endure and get the best from her.

cubor
19-12-2019, 07:52 PM
Very good start bro, more please!! :D

waaaaaa
19-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Nice story. More please

MatthewC
19-12-2019, 07:56 PM
Up TS some points for the story. Please continue.

SmokingCigars
19-12-2019, 08:03 PM
Very nice, please keep going!

hatyaiking
19-12-2019, 11:05 PM
She pull me and sat me down on the bed. She kneels down and put her head near my cock.
J: I will pleasure you now, I like you thick and hot rod.
She licks my shaft head and smiles at me.
J: Your shaven cock and balls looked so nice and strong. They smells and tastes nice too.
H: It will gets better and stronger if you kiss and pet them.
She looks at me and she slowly use her mouth to engulf my cock head and bobbed her head up and down. Her hands massaging my balls. Her pouting lips are really made for BBBJ, it feels so good. The tight vacuum sucking sensation over the head is so wonderful. My hands are grabbing on her fun bags and squeezing them.
H: Oh my God, you are really a good sucker.
J: Your cock is so nice and warm and taste good too. My BF one so bushy and smelly. His hairs always poke my nostrils.
H: Hmm.. Argh.... I maintain my cock well and later it will show its power. Keep going deeper.
J: Argh... hmm.. hmm.. give to me, show me the power.
She shifted to lick my balls while stroking my cock. She suck and lick my sack with the correct pressure and makes me feel like cumming. I haven't had my fun yet on her and I planning to blow my full load into her. I lift up her head and look at her lustful eyes.
H: Ok, I feel great now, it's my turn to bring you to heaven.

MazHa
19-12-2019, 11:28 PM
Setting up tent...

diputs1269
19-12-2019, 11:38 PM
Nice story here, camping here for more hot juicy updates, cheers!

juzz
19-12-2019, 11:58 PM
Thanks. Uppz 😄

hatyaiking
20-12-2019, 12:01 AM
Up TS some points for the story. Please continue.

Thanks bro.

hatyaiking
20-12-2019, 12:05 AM
Thanks. Uppz 😄

Thanks bro.

farkadipa
20-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Good story and Camping for updates.. brownies given.

MoanAboutPogba
20-12-2019, 12:12 AM
Please continue your juicy adventure TS :)

Thangchoi
20-12-2019, 01:16 AM
Sexy horny tour guide!!

Jay Chou
20-12-2019, 02:13 AM
Thanks bro.

Up u bro. 😊

hatyaiking
20-12-2019, 07:34 AM
I lift her up and lay her down on the soft bed. I crawl on top of her and slowly nip her earlobes. Licking and kissing all the way down to her neck.
J: Oh.. oh.. this is nice.. give it to me. (she thug on my cock)
H: Not yet, I'm going to bring you to heaven and back first.
J: Don't kill me.. Just make me cum..make me cum..
Looks like she is very horny now and just want my cock. I press both her 36C breasts together and suck hard on her pink erected nipples. She moans loud and lustfully. I quickly use my other hand and rub her clit.
J: oh yes, oh yes... I like this.. ohhhh.. She moan louder and louder as I increased my tempo on her clit and suction on her nipples and neck. She is panting and thrusting her pelvis.
J: oh my God.....OH MY GOD.. don't stop.. don't stop.. cumming soon...oohhh... hmm.
She started shaking and her whole face and body blushing. Her shaking breasts and nipples are glowing red. I dipped 2 fingers into her hole and vibrate hard. She rolled her eyes, flipped and screamed...
J: Here it comes!!!! oh yes, don't stop.. oh yes.. Cumming!!!!!!
She dug her fingers into my back,screamed and screamed, I feel a pushing pressure in my fingers. I stopped rubbing and release my fingers. A huge gust of water squirted out and wetted my hand and bed sheet. After she blew her load, she moaned softly and looked exhausted.
H: Are you ok? You should be back from heaven by now. Is it a great journey?
Looking lustfully with her eyes,

J: You are really bad.. I really enjoy this journey. You have magic fingers.
H: I didn't know you are a squirter. Wow, that was a huge load you just squirted and wetted my sheet but I like it.
I kiss her rosy cheeks and she blushes and hug me tightly.
I try to rub her clit again and get started but she held my hand.
J: Please wait for a few minutes, now too sensitive and I cannot stand it. I need a drink and I will pleasure you later.
H: Oh.. drink more water. I love to see you squirt again. But this is just the first half, you will enjoy more in the second half. I'll make sure you go to 9th heaven and back again.
J: You don't be so bad dear. I just want your long thick cock in me. My BF size is just half of yours.
H: Are you sure? Maybe weather too cold here, he cannot erect properly. I will give you my best and satisfy you if you spend the night with me.
J: Later I need to return the car to my brother. I see how is your performance later, then I will consider.
H: You better get ready for multiple orgasms later.
She stick out her tongue cheekily at me and went for her drink.

Rickey
20-12-2019, 07:40 AM
Given u my +17 points bro TS as promised :)...POWER UP^^yr points from 82 to 99 :)...wow so fast got so many points liao :eek:..pls continue your sexy story for us to read and enjoy :o

hatyaiking
20-12-2019, 07:54 AM
Given u my +17 points bro TS as promised :)...POWER UP^^yr points from 82 to 99 :)...wow so fast got so many points liao :eek:..pls continue your sexy story for us to read and enjoy :o

Thanks bro.

CockLanguage
20-12-2019, 11:29 AM
I'm on the way to Mongolia …. :D

diputs1269
20-12-2019, 11:35 AM
Upz 99+12=111 to TS for your lucky holidays write up, cheers!

Kovovo
20-12-2019, 11:41 AM
Great storytelling
Upz u

hatyaiking
20-12-2019, 12:41 PM
I'm on the way to Mongolia …. :D

Haha, prepare more thermal and winter wear it's sub zero temperature over here now.

hatyaiking
20-12-2019, 12:41 PM
Upz 99+12=111 to TS for your lucky holidays write up, cheers!

Thanks bro.

hatyaiking
20-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Great storytelling
Upz u

Thanks bro.

myluckyguy
20-12-2019, 12:56 PM
parking here while i recharge before spurting out my points :D

hatyaiking
20-12-2019, 01:54 PM
Joy came back to bed and made me lie down. She crawl up to me and kiss me deeply and massaging my balls. She lick my earlobes and kiss my neck. Licking slowly down towards my nips. She use her soft tongue, wet my nips and slowly circle them with her tongue while stroking my cock. My hands are also busy circling her clit and rubbing her nipples. She was already wet and now dripping down her thighs. Her horny expressions make me rise to the occasion. I surprised her by flipping her over on the bed and propped up her legs.
J: What are you doing? Are you fucking me now? I want it in me now.
H: Haha, not so fast dear. I give you a good lick first.
I press her down, suck on her erected nipples first and make my way down to her thighs. I lifted her both legs high up and look down into her glistening hole. She was trying to hold my cock and insert it in. I purposely rub my cock on her labia without insertion.
J: Please stop torturing me, I want it in now please. Argh.... please... hmmm.
As I like long fair silky legs, I stroke and admire her stunning legs. I gently lick her toes, foot and slowly downwards. My other hand is massaging her clit. As I lick her ankle, she was panting and wet. Her head was turning from left to right in ecstasy. So her 3rd sensitive zone is her calf area as I lick slowly down to the thigh. She was fidgeting and moaning loudly. Her vagina is getting wetter and wetter.
J: Oh... oh... don't do this... I feel so good.. oh.. please don't stoop.... hmm... (biting her lips)
I tried the other leg, licking slowly from ankle down to the calf area. She was screaming for me to stop but I carry down to the thigh area. She is already leaking by now and a big wet patch below her.
I purposely lick around the vagina area without contacting the clitoris. My fingers are slowly thrusting in and out of her vagina.
H: Did you enjoy it?
J: Huh... Huh... I'm very horny now. Why are you so good to know all my sensitive areas? You are driving me crazy..... give it to me now.
H: Better things are coming now.

otamay
20-12-2019, 04:41 PM
Lucky TS for having a nice holeday, please continue writing your hot story in a cold place.

eggsbusket
20-12-2019, 08:31 PM
Stop torturing her TS, give her the fuck she wanted so much :D

hatyaiking
20-12-2019, 08:45 PM
I slowly lower down my head onto her clitoris. My fingers are still slowly thrusting her wet hole. I lick and suck at her tiny engorged button and keep thrusting with my fingers.
J: Ooouu... this is wonderful.. I feel nice... your tongue is so warm.....hmmm... I... I..
She moans and squirms as I increase my tongue pressure and speed. I can feel her body flushing with heat. Her hands are gripping onto my hair.
H: Are you ready for the first wave?
J: oh... oh... don't stop... stop asking.... hmm... oh... hmm... I need your tongue.. hmm..
Her face glowed with ecstasy and she press my head down. Her wet cunt is already flooded and ready to burst. Her eyes are already in daze and moaning seductively.
J: Pls don't stop... please... oh... lick me fast.. oh..
She squeezed her boobs and pulling her nips.
Since her cunt is already so wet and juice is flowing down, I lubricate my 3rd finger with her juice and insert it into her cunt.
H: Oh.. your juice taste so nice... lt keeps flowing like a stream... I can eat you forever..
My 3rd finger found her soft spot and slowly vibrate and massage her G spot.
J: What are you doing? I suddenly feel so nice and high... hmm... yes... don't stoop.. don't..
She was squirming and arching up her back for my tongue and fingers to go deeper. I increase my fingers tempo and my tongue went turbo speed on her clitoris. Her clitoris is growing bigger and her cunt walls are tightening on my fingers. I can feel the pressure building in her. Juices are flowing freely now.
J: Oh my God..... oh... ohhhh... yes.. please go faster...... hmmm.. yes...
She twisting her pelvis and grabbing onto her boobs.
J: Oh God.... yes... yes... I can feel it.... YEssss... YEssss... I'm CUMMING..... hmm... arghh.. arghh.....
She arch her back up, Her cunt tighten and suddenly release a strong pressure. My fingers still inside and she squirted her juice out through her cunt and my fingers. The juice squirted to the side and drench my face. The bedsheet is also wetted by her huge load.
Her face still in a daze and panting. I kissed her rosy cheeks and lips again to calm her down.

KnowItAll
21-12-2019, 05:19 AM
really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...

oxeso
21-12-2019, 07:17 AM
I slowly lower down my head onto her clitoris.
Ups u for sharing. :D

alec
21-12-2019, 08:41 AM
v niceeee n detailed

hatyaiking
21-12-2019, 12:00 PM
H: Hi baby, are you ok? You back from level 3 heaven? Look at my face.
J: (open her eyes) why are perspiring so much? You tired?
H: this is your juice that you squirted. It smell and taste so nice.. you wanna try?
Joy blushes and wipe my face with her hands.
J: So sorry. I don't know I can squirt so much. This only happens with you.
H: Really? don't flatter me. I like your juice and I can eat you whole day.
J: Your tongue really can work magic on me. 💋💋
H: Haha, I show you more tongue magic. Let me to level 6 now.
J: Huh??? Huh... no.. let me rest..
My 3 fingers are still in her wet cunt. I look down and start french kiss her and my fingers start throbbing in her cunt. Her tongue lash ferociously back at me and moaning lustfully. Our fierce tongue fight cause our saliva drooling out from side of her mouth. I lick at her rosy cheeks and neck. Her face started flushing red again as I increase the tempo of my fingers. Her cunt getting wetter, I dip my pinkie in her juice and slowly poke it in her other hole. As my pinkie penetrate her anally, she started squirming and moans louder.
J: Oh... that feels good... ooohhh... yes.. hmm... yes.. yeah..... yeah...
My pinkie in her ass and finger in her cunt massaging her soft G spot and I went down to lick her wet cunt. I lapped up her gushing sweet juice and blow on her clitoris. Her body start to squirm and shiver again and moaning gets louder.
J: Hmm.... hmm... arghh.. arghh... is nice... is good... don't stop.... oooohhh...
H: You like this feeling? get ready to reach level6 heaven.
J: YEssss... don't stop..... oooohh... hmm.. ooohh.
I use my thumb to rub her clitoris, mouth blowing at it. My 3 fingers in her cunt and pinkie in her ass. I increase the speed and she started gasping for breath. Her head turning left and right on the pillow and she grab my hair and her breast again. Her whole body flushing in pink and her pointy erected nipples starting to turn reddish. Her body start twitching and her 36C boobs jiggling left to right.
J: Don't stop..... oh my God... what did you do again... oh YEssss.... oh... hmm..... ..hmm... yes.. yes... CUMMING!!!!
Joy arched her back, rolled her eyes and slumber down, another gust of juice spray out again. I place my mouth at her cunt at suck up all her juice.

otamay
21-12-2019, 12:28 PM
Omg so nice, just like watching jav. Please don't stop, continue writing, hehe.

hatyaiking
21-12-2019, 12:46 PM
Omg so nice, just like watching jav. Please don't stop, continue writing, hehe.

Thanks bro.

xiaozhi
21-12-2019, 12:55 PM
Nice. I also have a chance to up a Mongolian girl. They are horny and eager to please if you do it right.

hatyaiking
21-12-2019, 01:55 PM
Nice. I also have a chance to up a Mongolian girl. They are horny and eager to please if you do it right.

Maybe the chill weather there makes us horny. We need all the warmth we can get. 😆😉😉

nugrupes
21-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Maybe the chill weather there makes us horny. We need all the warmth we can get. 😆😉😉

Yup, keep your didi warm in her hole :p

hatyaiking
21-12-2019, 03:29 PM
Yup, keep your didi warm in her hole :p

My Didi prefer warmth from all her holes. 😄😄

diputs1269
21-12-2019, 03:32 PM

Why not you start a new thread and share with us more.

hatyaiking
21-12-2019, 03:36 PM
H: Wow, your juice taste wonderful... level 6 is good?
J: You are so naughty, stop lapping up my juice (she said shyly)
H: Haha, now let's race to level 9 baby.
J: No, no... give me a break... I can't take it.
H: As you said, your cunt takes it... here we go.
My fingers are still embedded inside and start throbbing in high speed. I can feel her G spot pulsating and expanding. I lower down my head and lick rapidly at her clitoris. I apply more pressure on her G spot and my other hand kneading her boobs. I start twitching and pulling her nipples.
She start twerking her pelvis and yelling in lust.
J: YOU! You! Stop it, I can't take it anymore.... oohs.... ooohh... arghh... arghh..
H: Your cunt sure can take it.. Enjoy!!!!
I suck rapidly on her clitoris and juice from her flooded cunt.
J: Ohhh, please stop it... I can't... my cunt... ohhh... hmm.. it's cumming.... ohh.. you are making too high... don't stop.... faster.... don't stop... my cunt feels so good.. .hmmm..
She is screaming now and her 3rd orgasm is near. Her nipples hardened and protrude longer. Her hands grabbing the bedsheet, rolled her eyes as she yelled...
J: OH YOU DEVIL! Here I CUM!!! Argh... Arghh... Yes... yes...
I continue my motions as her body twist and turn. Her 3rd Big Orgasm in a row... spasms of ecstasy seems to hit her waves after waves now. She is twitching non stop and her juice spray out wave after wave. Now even the floor is wet with her juice. I release my fingers from her holes and lap up the remain juice from her thigh to her cunt.
Joy is really panting now and enjoying the moment. I kiss her rosy cheeks and give her a hug.

ChinggisKhaan
21-12-2019, 03:38 PM

True, Mongolian girls are very horny and passionate and friendly and nice with good body they tend to be busty too, I love Inner Mongolian ones as they can speak Chinese, outer mongol is not bad too but they speak usually Mongolian, Russian or English.
I so far come across Inner Mongolians in KL and Singapore, my fave D cup Inner Mongolian Goddess Bai Mudan still working in Kuala Lumpur also gives me infinite pleasure. Used to find many outer mongol in KL spas such as deluxe spa but recently many places got raided so very few now. I have to go straight to Ulan Baatar for outer mongols now.

Feels great to have sex with your tour guide, even more chemistry when she start bringing you around the various attractions.

Bro care to share which agencies in Ulan Baatar provides such good tour guides? Interested to know more outer mongol girls, know them not just for sex, but really to interact with them and understand more of Mongolian culture as I love it.

hutga
21-12-2019, 04:42 PM
Love this story. Please continue to share more.

hatyaiking
21-12-2019, 04:57 PM
True, Mongolian girls are very horny and passionate and friendly and nice with good body they tend to be busty too, I love Inner Mongolian ones as they can speak Chinese, outer mongol is not bad too but they speak usually Mongolian, Russian or English.
I so far come across Inner Mongolians in KL and Singapore, my fave D cup Inner Mongolian Goddess Bai Mudan still working in Kuala Lumpur also gives me infinite pleasure. Used to find many outer mongol in KL spas such as deluxe spa but recently many places got raided so very few now. I have to go straight to Ulan Baatar for outer mongols now.

Feels great to have sex with your tour guide, even more chemistry when she start bringing you around the various attractions.

Bro care to share which agencies in Ulan Baatar provides such good tour guides? Interested to know more outer mongol girls, know them not just for sex, but really to interact with them and understand more of Mongolian culture as I love it.

If you really want to befriend more Mongolian girls, you can find them on Facebook. From there, you can widen your circle through their friends. I made lots of friends in inner and outer Mongolia through FB. They are also thrill to show me around when I said I'm going there. Some even want to pick me up at airport and let me bunk in their house. Their warm personalities and hospitality really touched me. I declined all as now is winter and I just want to recce around town and outskirts area and chillax. Maybe next summer during July I will go again and meet-up with some of them in inner Mongolia. Maybe they seldom have foreign friends to visit them and they saw on my FB my frequent travellog, they like to know more about me.

ChinggisKhaan
21-12-2019, 06:14 PM
If you really want to befriend more Mongolian girls, you can find them on Facebook. From there, you can widen your circle through their friends. I made lots of friends in inner and outer Mongolia through FB. They are also thrill to show me around when I said I'm going there. Some even want to pick me up at airport and let me bunk in their house. Their warm personalities and hospitality really touched me. I declined all as now is winter and I just want to recce around town and outskirts area and chillax. Maybe next summer during July I will go again and meet-up with some of them in inner Mongolia. Maybe they seldom have foreign friends to visit them and they saw on my FB my frequent travellog, they like to know more about me.

Thank you very much bro for your advice on facebook, wow didn't know facebook can be such a powerful tool. Just upz you. I am gonna be more active in facebook from now

hatyaiking
21-12-2019, 07:31 PM
Thank you very much bro for your advice on facebook, wow didn't know facebook can be such a powerful tool. Just upz you. I am gonna be more active in facebook from now

Life is not easy in Mongolia but there are lots of beautiful girls there. Some of Russian -Mongolian mixed and look so pretty. They will try to venture out if they have a chance. Maybe that's why they prefer foreigners to their local guys.

LindelofBoleh
21-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Cheers to TS, thanks for a nice story :)

hatyaiking
21-12-2019, 10:57 PM
J: You are really bad!! (she pout her lips and kiss me)
J: You nearly kill me.... that 3 Big O really is wonderful.
H: Now you been to 9th level Heaven. So stay over tonight and I will bring you try 18level of Hell tomorrow.
J: Don't you dare do it. I just want your long thick cock in me. I need that feeling.
H: Baby Joy, you said you can't but your cunt is already something. So tight and fresh and taste good. You can feed it to me for days.
J: You don't be naughty and play with words babe. ( she rested her head on my chest and slowly stroking my cock)
J: I will return the car to my brother and come back later. But I am hungry now and need some protein. ( she stroke hard on my cock)
H: I had lots of miracle juice just now and maybe can produce lots of it for you.
J: hey, I referring to warm goat milk, you are so naughty. (she slapped me on my stomach)
H: You can just milk me and I can give you the freshest warm proteins directly.
J: You are so bad, I go clean up first and have a drink (she sits up and prepare to jump off the bed)
I pull her back and held her to my chest.
H: Be careful, the floor is wet with your juice that you squirted.
J: Really?!!. I cum so much and so far?! (she blushes and hides her face in my chest)
H: Don't clean up, I just love your taste now. Leave it wet and I can drink from me directly, no need to go down the bed.
J: You are really so bad!

xiaozhi
22-12-2019, 12:30 AM
Life is not easy in Mongolia but there are lots of beautiful girls there. Some of Russian -Mongolian mixed and look so pretty. They will try to venture out if they have a chance. Maybe that's why they prefer foreigners to their local guys.

Yes. I heard they not earn much plus their guys only like to just fuck and don't pleasure their girls. I like how they moan and scream when I pleasure them to heaven like what you do bro.

madpig88
22-12-2019, 05:19 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.

hatyaiking
22-12-2019, 07:46 AM
Joy stroke my cock again but this time hard and furious. She stare lustfully into my eyes and start to french kiss me again. Her breasts are resting on the side of my chest and she is slowly rubbing them against me. Her soft breasts and erected nipples rubbing on my chest gives me a good stirring sensation in my groin. My cock extends longer and harder as she stroke me faster.
J: You like this? Your cock seems to be harder and warmer now. ( she mumbles as she french kiss me)
H: Yes baby, your breasts feel so soft and nice rubbing on me. Your butt also so firm and bouncy.
My hands are grabbing and kneading on her butt. I slapped her butt cheeks and she stared lustfully into my eyes. Her butt feels so firm yet bouncy, I keep kneading on them. Joy moans in pleasure and slowly licks her way down to my neck. As my neck is one of my sensitive zone, my cock twitches and become harder.
J: Hmm... your cock can actually twitches? Can you do it again? ( she blow and suck on my neck)
Ooouu.that feeling is so nice. I knead hard on her butt, arch my butt up and twitches my cock. I moans in ecstasy.
J: Hehe..so.this is your weak spot. ( she licks and sucks hard on my neck as she pumps hard on my cock)
J: Your cock is so hard and warm now. Can I fuck you?
I hold her hair and pull her face to my nipples. She daps her tongue with saliva on my nipples and slowly encircle them. This sends an electric sensation down to my cock and makes it more stiff. I grab her boobs and start fondling her erected nipples. She starts licking and sucking hard on both my nipples and pumping fast on my cock .

JustANewbie
22-12-2019, 08:36 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

hatyaiking
22-12-2019, 01:14 PM
Joy runs her tongue across my nipples and slowly roam her way from my chest down to my abdomen. She leaves a wet trail towards my belly button and keep pumping my cock fast. I grip her hair and push her head further down. She glides her tongue towards my shaft and lick it from down to up while looking seductively at me. She massage my balls and keep on licking my shaft.
H: That feels really good baby, don't stop.. hmm.. yes.... (I groaned in ecstasy )
J: Your cock is getting stiffer, you feel good? Let me put it inside me.
H: No.. not yet... I feeling wonderful now.. don't stop... oohh... hmm...
She suck on my balls and slowly move up to engulf my cock head. Her small mouth feels so warm and fit tightly over my cock. She slowly bob her head up and down on my cock.
H: Ooo.... ooo.. baby... my cock feels so good inside your warm mouth... don't stop... hmm..
I held her head and press it further down. She started to making gagging sound and seem to choke. She gasp for air and go deep throat again. She increase her suction and speed while massaging my balls. I can feel the tension building up in my sack and her suction over my cock head is splendid.
H: Arghh... arghh... baby.. oh my God... this is good.... don't stop.. suck harder baby...
J: Hmm..... hmm... hmm.. hmm.... (as she looked at me and suck harder at my cock)
The feeling of cumming is near. I held her head in position and started to pump her mouth with my cock. She closed her lips tighter and hands reach up to tickle my nipples. As I pump faster into her mouth, the intensity is building up in my sack. My butt muscles are tightening and I am moaning louder and louder.
H: Yes baby... yes baby... suck it harder... I can feel it now.... God... YES... YES.... I am CUUMMING..... Argh... arghh!!!
Her mouth grip rightly on my cock as I pump my armies into her mouth. I release my week load of thick sperm into her. Waves and waves of ecstasy hit my brain as I ejaculate globs and globs of my armies and fill up her mouth. I held on to her head and push my cock further in. She stared at me with big open eyes and trying hard to swallow and breathe. She release some of my cum from her mouth and inhale slowly. She continues to bob her mouth up and down my cock until I fully release all my cum. She stroke my chest and show me her open mouth. She play my cum inside mouth with her tongue. She swirl it around in the mouth and swallow all in a gulp.
J: Haha, now you see it, now you don't !(winking at me cheekily)
H: Wow, you are amazing baby... your mouth is so wonderful.
I pulled her up and let her rest on my chest. I grabbed her breasts and squeeze them hard.
J: Ohhhh.. your sperm tastes so sweet and you cum so much. I can't hold it all.
H: You said you need proteins, so I giving you my full blast. You can really suck and swallow well baby.
J: I want your cock in me, why you cum in my mouth? You so bad.
H: You need more protein so that later you have energy to pump me.
J: No, I let you pump me, I want to lay back and enjoy.
I squeeze her breasts again and kiss her forehead. She went down on me again and lick up the remaining sperm on my groin.
J: Yummy babe.. taste nice and sweet. I want more. ( she start to pump my semi harden cock)
H: Let's have a break and eat something. I can do you whole night later.
She turn over and push her cunt to my mouth.
J: You can eat me, you said you can eat me whole day.
I smack her butt and lift her off. I lick and suck her nipples and knead her butt.
H: Don't be naughty, we go down eat something first and charge up our energy.
J: Hmm... hmm... let's go shower and go down.

truangso
22-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Nice updates bro, want to read more!

bigmannow
22-12-2019, 01:47 PM
Tour guide cum sex guide :D

Lastseconds
22-12-2019, 02:41 PM

Good ma, 1 price 2 guides :D

hatyaiking
22-12-2019, 04:38 PM
After shower, we dressed up and went down to the restaurant for food. Maybe the weather is too cold, I always feel hungry over here. Not much food varieties here, mostly is mutton. I ordered dumplings, grilled mutton and mutton fats and a bottle of red wine (Pinot Noir) . Joy was delighted at having pinot as it tastes nice and smooth. It warms her up and her face turns rosy.
H: Are you able to drink? Don't get drunk so fast.
J: I love red wine. Thank you for ordering it. This wine tastes nice. Can we order 1 more to the room later?
H: Haha, no problem. Later I will send up 2 bottles.. waiting for you.
J: Ohh.. you are so nice 😘 😘 😘
J: I got to return the car to my brother first after the meal. Then I take a cab back and stay overnight with you. 😘
H: You sure you can stay overnight?
J: No worries babe, I go back and pack some overnight clothing and be right back. I still need your cock in me. 😋😋
H: Wow.. I like your horniess...remember to pack some sexy lingerie back.
J: You are getting more naughty but I like your so frank request. You sit back and wait for surprises.
After the meal, she drove her car back and I order 2 red wines and went back to the room and wait for her return.

hatyaiking
22-12-2019, 04:39 PM

Haha.. just my lucky day.

goodisonside
22-12-2019, 09:10 PM
Shiok, camping for next episode :D

otamay
23-12-2019, 12:52 AM
Haha.. just my lucky day.

You damn lucky to have such a wonderful time, please comtinue writing.

curiousSG
23-12-2019, 06:58 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

Steventan
23-12-2019, 07:05 AM
Great thread. Thanks for sharing. Please continue to update.

rawboy83
23-12-2019, 08:30 AM
nice story, please share more updates ts.

pinkycunt
23-12-2019, 10:25 AM
Didn't know Mongolian girls are so open :)

hatyaiking
23-12-2019, 04:12 PM
Didn't know Mongolian girls are so open :)

Maybe they are more open minded to foreigners or I am just lucky.

AliSpinks
23-12-2019, 05:22 PM
Very nice story TS, do continue.. :)

LuckyBird
23-12-2019, 06:06 PM
Nice story

hatyaiking
23-12-2019, 06:45 PM
Joy came back after few hours before evening. I open the suite door after she knocked and I looked at her. She had a change of clothes with a black winter jacket, black cashmere black scarf, white long turtle neck cashmere sweater, black beanie and blue long pants with silver boots. She carried a small silver haversack and smile at me.
J: Hi dear, do you miss me?
H: Oh sure I do, I just took a nap and dreamt of you. You missed me too?
J: I have a surprise for you. Tadaaa!
She step aside into the room and I saw a tall fair lady dressed in orange jacket with white shirt and pants with black boots and black gloves near the lift lounge area. She smile and Joy beckoned her to come to the room. She looked like a professional model doing a catwalk as she stroll towards my suite. She is about 1.8m height and a nice dimples smile.
J: This is Ching, she is my school mate and she drove me here. She is interested in your travel logs and like to know more about you.
Ching remove her black leather gloves and offer her hand.
H: Hi Ching, I’m H. Nice to know another friend in Mongolia. ( I stretch out my hand and gave a tight warm handshake)
C: Great to know you, H! I hope I’m not interrupting anything here. I and Joy can show you around town if you don’t mind.
H: I definitely flattered to have 2 pretty ladies showing me around town. Please come in and join us for some wine to warm you up.
I offered to hang their jackets and pour out 3 glasses of wine. Ching looks so chio with her long straight soft hair flowing down her face and back. Her voice is so angelic and figure is devilish, judging after she removed her jacket. Her 36D cups jugging out from her tight white cashmere long sleeve turtleneck shirt with her long legs stretching out to the side. Her dimple smile is really captivating and anyone hearts will sure melt to her when she smiles.
I looked at Joy and winked at her. Joy sniggles up to me and whisper into my ears.
J: Ching is very pretty huh? I notice you keep staring at her. No worries, she will be here for just a while and we will have time later (as she stroke my thigh)
H: I don’t mind both of you stay over here with me.
J: Dream on, don’t even think of it ( she pinched my arm)
Ching was asking about my trip journals and countries’ cultures. I took out my surface pro and showed her my travel logs from South Africa, South America and Alaska. I was explaining to her about the countries different cultures and place of interest. She was fascinated at the pictures I took and her eyes gleamed and smiled while browsing through them.

hatyaiking
23-12-2019, 08:22 PM
C: You are so lucky and blessed to travel around the globe and been to such fascinating places. I wish I could travel around Iike you.
H: I’m just an employee and I’m just lucky my work requires me to travel around, I just took some time off from there and explore further. Getting to widen my horizons through travelling makes me cherish my life and family more.
J: Do you have any children?
H: I already have a teenage daughter.
J: You got a teenage daughter? You look young and strong.
H: Haha, I already in my late 40s, which part of me looked young and strong? (winked to Joy)
Joy blushes, look away and sips her wine.
C: You don’t look 40s. You looked like just above 30. Wow..how do you maintain this?
H: Haha Ching, don’t make me happy. I just exercise regularly and maintain a joyful mentality. Don’t think and stress out too much. Take things as it comes.
C: Oooo… words of wisdom. Looks like I just attended a free lecture about life.
H: Nothing is free in this world Ching, you got to return me the favour.
Ching smile at me and continue to look through my pictures. Through our conversation, I found that Ching is a part time model and likes to travel. She comes from a rich family and likes to go around making foreign friends. Joy is her University mate and always hang out with each other.
C: Are you guys hungry? Let me drive you out for shopping and dinner.
She raised her hands, leaned back against the couch to stretch her back and legs. My eyes shifted to her 36D boobs pressing her shirt, looked like ready to burst out anytime. I took a deep breath and swallowed my saliva. OMG, big boobs and long legs…my cup of tea. I stood up, wore my Superdry jacket and beanie, helped them to wear their jackets and went out. Driving through the snowy weather is not easy but luckily the shopping mall is nearby. We went into this Galleria mall and walk around. There are KFC, pizza hut and sushi fast food chains in here. Ching walked me into this Gobi cashmere shop, the cashmere over here is top quality and cheap. I chose a few pieces of cashmere coats and blazers to try on. Ching and Joy mix and match a long coat, blazer and turtle neck sweater for me which looks great on me. I told them to try on some too and in the end, I bought a cashmere dress for Ching and a sweater for Joy which also includes my 3 clothes. They were very happy as I told them it’s a friendship gift from me to them for accompany me out. We went up to the top of the mall and into this Little sheep restaurant for hot pot dinner. We had a sumptuous dinner, the freezing weather made the hot mala pot so inviting and we had fun teasing each other huge appetite. The girls can really eat, they consume so much meat as I prefer more vegetables.

bigmannow
23-12-2019, 10:03 PM
2 sex guides ? :D

sanuuk
23-12-2019, 10:05 PM
Hatyai was my playground before CP!:D

hatyaiking
23-12-2019, 10:52 PM
J: H! You are a vegetarian? Why you eat so much vegetables? You like a goat eating grass.
H: Ya ya, I can see both of you are huge mutton consumers. Look at how much mutton fats both of you had consumed.
C: Actually the mutton fats keeps us warm in the freezing weather. You need lots of meat to burn through this type of weather.
H: Its ok Ching, I can still bear the coldness. Joy, you called me a goat? Later when you are hungry again, I let you slaughter me and eat me.
J: Later we shall me who eats who ( she winked seductively at me)
H: Let’s have whiskey after this back at my room, the night is still young. You wanna join us, Ching?
C: I can have a few shots at your place and go back before 10.
H: A few shots……argh.. ( I also choke on my carrot as Joy nudge my stomach below the table)
Ching and Joy laughed and excused themselves to the toilet. I foot the bill and waited for them outside the restaurant. We walked to the nearby liquor shop and I bought few bottles of whiskey and proceed back to Ching’s car. She drove cautiously in the snowy weather and make our way back to hotel. I looked out and saw snow is falling heavily.

As we made our way back to from the car park to the hotel room, cold snowy wind blew against us and we are freezing down to our toes. We rushed into the hotel lobby with our jacket and coat covered in snow. The bell boy usher us near a heater to warm us up.
Bellboy: Sir and ladies, a snow storm is approaching soon and the temperature will drop to -35C. Please stay within the hotel premises and not to go out tonight.
This is life in Mongolia, the weather is extreme and unpredictable. I looked at Ching and shrugged my shoulders.
H: Ching, I think you gotta stay with us til the storm is over. We don't want anything to happen to you.
C: Ok, H. I will wait inside til it stops.
J: We got whiskey here, let go up and drink. (she held up the bag of whiskey)

diputs1269
23-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Looks like threesome with J and C cumming up, should thanks to the snow storm, cheers!

Apollo
24-12-2019, 12:15 AM

thanks bro for the sharing, and nice guide, ups +23 :D

hatyaiking
24-12-2019, 01:56 AM
thanks bro for the sharing, and nice guide, ups +23 :D

Thank you bro!

hatyaiking
24-12-2019, 01:59 AM
We held our goodies bag and went into the lift. I stood behind Joy and squeeze Joy butt as the lift start moving up. She tilt her head slightly and squeeze my cock with her hand. I lick Joy cold ear lobes and she moan softly. Ching was standing in front and unaware of our action. I rubbed and squeeze her butt tight before we leave the lift.
Back inside the room, I tune the heater up to high temp to warm us up. We remove our boots, scarfs, jacket and coat and slumber onto the couch. I open a bottle of whiskey and offer to them to warm them up. Joy and Ching started drinking as I went back to my room and tidy up the bed. The bad weather is in my favour and I must prepare the battleground for war later.
As the room got warmer, I change into comfy wear (muscle T and shorts) and join the ladies. Their faces already rosy pink and dress down. They already remove their sweaters and changed into T shirts and shorts. The room temperature at 19C is just nice and cosy. They stretch themselves out on both couches. Half a bottle of whiskey gone and they are still drinking. Looks like they can hold their liquor well. Both have rosy white long legs, Ching’s longer and slimmer. Both big breasts plastered against their tight white Tees. I noticed nips poking out from their Tees. I looked around and saw bras placed on the arm chair. I went over to the arm chair and sat down with the bras by my side. I flipped the white lacy bra and YES, Ching’s 36D bra. Joy black soft bra placed beside hers.
J: Come on and join us. Drink up this glass (as she pours me the whiskey)
J: We feel more comfortable and at home at this temperature. Ching changed into my extra Tee and shorts too that I brought. A bit tight for her so we remove our bras together for comfy. Don’t keep staring ok.
I pretend to look away and said ‘ Come, let’s drink’. We toast and down 2 bottles. I was sipping slowly as I keep topping for them. Ching face already flushing red and seems unable to hold anymore.
H: Ching, are you ok? (I give her a shake on her shoulder)
She was lying on the couch and her big soft jelly molds wobbles hard when I give her a shake. Staring at her boobs movement and pokey nips, my cock getting hard. She gives me her signature dimples smile and told me ‘ I ok, getting a bit high, let me close my eyes and take a rest will do.’ She turn her body around and hug the cushion. Her shorts was hike up and I can see her white snowy round butt cheeks and a glimpse of her white lacy tongs. Wow, instant hardon for me. I turn around and look at Joy. She is looking seductively at me, she stood up and did a slow erotic dance before me. She held up her long hair and rock her body towards me. She looked into my eyes, rocking her body and rub her breasts on my chest. A electrify feeling went through my body as she rub her breasts slowly from my chest to my back.

otamay
24-12-2019, 03:28 AM
Thanks for the nice update, just in time for the hot session. Please continue writing.

meijipcc
24-12-2019, 05:21 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

hatyaiking
24-12-2019, 07:46 AM
J: Hey babe, Ching drunk and will KO for a while. Now we have time for ourselves.
H: Yes baby, I like your dance now, making me hard.
I peel of my muscle T and also pull off her T shirt. Her 2 melons bounce out and jiggle. I cup both boobs with my hands and squeeze them hard. I French ferociously down onto her mouth and engage tongue into hers. Her hands went behind and grip my shoulder and heaved herself up while deep frenching me. Her legs wrap around my waist and cling to me like koala bear. She start to rock her pelvis against my cock. Oh gosh…my cock started to grow and I lift her slightly, bite and suck on her neck.
J: Ohhhh…I like this, suck me hard….hmmm…hmmm..yes..
She groaned as I cupped her butt and 2 fingers rubbing her from behind. She was already soaking wet and my fingers make its way into a cunt. She cling onto me and rock hard with my fingers inserted in. My cock already hardened by her rocking and pushing out from my shorts.
H: You make me feels so good baby, come on, rock on. ( I moaned)
Joy now suck and lick back onto my neck and moans loud.
J: Yes babe, I feel good too, I can feel your hard long rod rubbing onto me. I want you now, come fuck me.
I kiss hard on her again and carry her to the armchair beside Ching couch. I lay her down on the armchair , pull off her shorts and spread her long snowy legs wide onto the armchair. I shift her wet pearl G string to the side and look at her glistening wet pink cunt. She pull down my boxers and pump my hard rod.
J: You like my pearl beads G string? I already horny since dinner as the pearl beads keep rubbing on my clit as we walk. The whiskey makes me more horny now…..pls fuck me now…come put that hot rod inside me…
H: Oh you are such a horny slut, you have been making yourself wet all this while but I love it.
I took out the 2 bras from behind her, strap her hands on each side of the arm chair with the bras. I suck and lick her long pink erected nipples while I open her legs wide. I took my Ray Ban shades from the table and put them on. I lift both her legs high up and told her
‘ now I am going to make you 50 times wetter’

NastyThaiboy
24-12-2019, 08:38 AM
this is a nice story!       

setting up my tent here to wait for more. :)

diputs1269
24-12-2019, 10:18 AM
So nice updates here, more actions please, cheers!

hatyaiking
24-12-2019, 07:29 PM
I run my tongue slowly from her feet, down to her ankles, licking down every part of her sexy calves to her thighs. Joy legs and body flushing red and she was squirming and wiggling helpless on the armchairs. Her cunt juice is leaking down to the seat as she groans.
J: Nice..nice..babe..don’t stop. My cunt is filling up now……..ooooo….woooo…hmmmm….yes..give it to me..
I spread her open her legs wide over the side of the armchair, her hands holding on to her thighs as I lick her inner thighs and finger her clitoris. She is groaning with ecstasy and rocking on the armchair. I adjust her pearl beads G string onto her clit and pull the strings of beads running over her clit. The new sensation send a shock to her face and she buckle her pelvis wildly. I smack her thighs and run my tongue on her clit. When my tongue started to lick and suck her cunt, she grind her pussy into my tongue. My mouth and nose already soaked in her cunt juice as she grinds on my tongue.
J: ai..ai………..hmmm..so good…ai…arghh…your hot tongue is thick and rubbing me so nice…..ai…hmmm….suck me hard will you…hmmm..
I held her down and unstrap Ching bra from her hand. Immediately her hand grab my hair and push my face on her pussy. I put Ching white lacy bra to my nose and inhale the heavenly smell from the cup as my tongue lashing furiously at Joy clitoris. Ching 36D baby powder smell cup on my face and sucking Joy wet cunt makes my cock even harder. I suck harder on Joy clitoris and she already yelping in horniness. She push my face deeper into her pussy as she grinds away onto my tongue.

J: Yes ….yes….this is it babe…this is what I need…………don’t stop….ai…ooo…ai….ooooo…hmmm….hmmmmm….yes..yes…..ai …..YES…YES…
She scream as her pussy walls tighten on my tongue and release her powerful jet of juice onto my face. She held on to my head as her first jet shoots out. Luckily I’m prepared with my shades on and Ching’s lacy white bra cup covering my face and nose. The 1st juice squirted into my mouth full, testing like diluted red wine…hmmm nice. Ching bra cup soaked with her juice and her 2nd blast of cum squirted across to Ching’s sleeping couch ,wetting the floor. Joy wiggle and groan with lust as she rolls her head side to side. Seeing that she is still high, I untie her other hand and lifted her out from the armchair. I stood up with her clinging onto me with her legs wrapped around my waist. She kiss me deeply again and lick and suck on my sensitive neck. My cock is now rock hard and bursting with energy. I threw my shades on the armchair and cupped Joy’s buttcheeks. I lift her up slightly and spread her buttcheeks. She suck hard on my tongue while I lower her down into my hot rod inches by inches. She open her eyes wide and tilt her head backwards,
J: Oh my God, I can feel it, your cock is so thick and hard…..hmmmm…it is rubbing so tight and hot inside my pussy…..hmmmm… arghhh….hmmmm… ( she tilt forward and suck me hard on the neck)
Her pussy is tight and I feel her pussy walls rubbing on my cock, her juice are lubricating the sides for me to penetrate in. I lower her further down slowly until her pussy hit the base. She hug on to me tight as her pussy walls are slowly adjusting to my cock. I lift her up slowly to my full length and down again. She groans and bite my neck, her legs shaking and she is flushing red in orgasm again. I lift her up and can feel her juices oozing out. I started the momentum of pumping her after her pussy accustomed to my cock.
H: Wow baby, you cummed again. You love the feeling?
J: Yes, I love it…..hmmmm..ai….ai….ai….hmmmm.. I love your thick hot cock inside me….. ai..ai….arg….I love you…..er…er….errr….don’t stop…..ohh…..hmmm…
She started to grind herself into my cock, she rocking her pelvis and trying to go deeper while she french me again. I carry her to the couch opposite Ching couch while pumping her. I held her waist and lay her down on the couch. I stand at the side, holding her waist and continue to pull her up and down to grind her. Her snowy white breasts are swinging up and down, synchronizing with my grinding motion. She started to moan louder as I raise her butt high, both legs on my shoulder and I pumping her in deep penetration missionary style. She moaned in Mongolian language loudly as I pumped her hard. Her eyes rolled as my hands squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. She held on to my waist and pulling me deeper into her. She turn her head to her right and her hand points to the right. My head turn to the direction and saw Ching sat up in her couch looking at us. Joy was actually talking to Ching while I was deep pentrating her just now. I looked at Ching as she bit her lips and looking at me. I am in the heat now and lust is in my head, nothing can stop me. Joy push me away and push me over to lie down. She climb on top of me, kiss me hard, sat on my cock and start riding me. She moans away as she rides me like no tomorrow. Her big juicy breasts banging into each other as she increase her tempo. I lay down and enjoy the erotic view as she work her magic on her. I took a glimpse at Ching as she spread out her legs and looking at Joy moaning away.
Suddenly, Joy change rhythm and start to grind hard on me. My cock is buried deep inside her as she rocks herself faster and faster. I grab onto her swinging breasts and pinch her erected nipples..
J: Ohhh…I love your big cock in me…..hmmm…its fitted fully in me and makes me feel so nice…..ai….ai….hmmm…yes…. … ( she pulled my hands away and grab her own breasts)
H: Baby, your breasts are such a wonderful sight, your pussy is so tight and juicy… ….hmmm…but no condom using now….i feel like cumming soon…hmmmm….hmmm..
J: Cum inside me babe….err…errrr...I’m all yours….ai…hmmmmm…oooo…ai…ai…. I’m safe…….just cum inside me……hmmmm…I want your hot cum inside…….miiii…..arhhhh….errr……
Joy body flushes glowing pink again, grinding harder and deeper, she moans and grab her breasts tightly as her pussy walls contracting on my cock. She cums hard again…..She collapse now onto me and lick my neck as the orgasm hits her. I hold her, supporting her up by holding her armpits with my 2 hands. She is still sitting on my cock in her and mind in a daze. I tilt her forward towards me and raise her higher. I rock my pelvis and thrust hard up into her with me below. Her hands pressing down on my shoulders, I look up and she is turning her head rapidly from left to right as I pump fast and furious into her. Her juicy breasts dangling and swinging rapidly with every thrust I plunged. Her eyes are rolling and moaning loudly again. I shifted her hands up higher onto the pillows for support and position her big juicy dangling breasts near my mouth. I arch my back higher and pump her faster and deeper. Her pussy also soaking wet as my rod glides smoothly and deeply into her. I held her waist and suck her pink erected nipples when her breasts swing over my mouth. Joy had just orgasm and she did not expect another wave to come so soon. As I plough my cock in her deeply, I can feel her pussy walls are pulsating and squeezing my cock. I hug her down and engage her into deep kiss as I also feel my balls tightening. Joy is moaning as we kiss passionately and she stare lustfully into my eyes. Her pussy walls are contracting and squeezing my cock hard. I can feel her body heat up as her rosy cheeks turns red. She sucks deeply on my tongue and she hugs tightly onto me as she cums hard on me. She looks up and let out a loud moan….
J: YES!!! YES!!! Err …..err …..oh my fucking God….errrr…..errr… hmmmmm…
She collapse back onto me and bite my neck. I am on the verge of exploding as I increase my speed plunging into her wet pussy. Her pussy walls are gripping tightly onto my cock after she cums and I also cannot hold it anymore. I feel a twitching sensation from my balIs as I plunge my hardened cock deeply into her and exploded in her. I release all my hot cum into her as she grind slowly and contracting her pussy to milk out all my cum. I hug tightly on her, gasping for breath, enjoying my orgasm.
H: Oh my God, Joy. This is such a great orgasm for me to come inside your tight pussy. You are really wonderful.
J: I enjoy your thick hot cock in me too, bringing me to so many orgasms. Your hot cum filling into me makes me feel so complete. I like that feeling. You are the 1st man to cum inside me.

hatyaiking
24-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Merry Christmas greetings to all bros here.
May your fantasies and urges be fulfilled on this Holey night.
Enjoy and cheerios!

hatyaiking
24-12-2019, 10:46 PM
She gives me a tight hug and kiss me deeply again. I sweep and straighten her hair as she rested on my chest. We rested til my limp cock withdraw from her pussy. Cum juices are oozing out from her pussy and dripping onto the leather couch. Joy covers her pussy with her hand and walk to the bathroom. Ching still watching us from the couch, covering her mouth in awe. I notice a wet batch on her shorts at her crotch area from her open legs. Ching spoke..
C: Wow..wow… you guys are amazing……I…I…..I can’t believe what I saw just now. Your cock is amazing thick and hard… Joy is really enjoying herself.
H: (Looking at my now flaccid cock) This is nothing, see, already no power. Joy and I are just enjoying each other company.
Ching smile and pointing to my semi erected cock. I was looking Ching angelic face but her huge pokies from her Tees cause a stir back to my groin. Her huge jugs jiggles when she raised her hand to point at me. I walk over to Ching with my semi erected cock and sat beside her.
H: Ching, have you tried a cock before?
C: (blushing) hmmmm…yes but not huge like yours. My ex BF one not so thick like what I saw just now.
H: Ching, I can let you try mine but give me a while to recover, I’m not a young man you know.
C: Haha, I like your offer but you don’t look old and weak to me. I think you can be up in fast time.
H: If I have the correct stimulation, I can recover and up very fast. I know that you are feeling horny too, I saw that wet patch below you.
C: (blushes again) Oh…you saw it…. Of course. watching a live sex scene so up close will make anyone excited. Her loud moaning , multiple orgasms and your hard pumping makes me wet.
Joy came out from bathroom in a bath robe and overheard what she says..Joy walk over and squeeze Ching breasts and feel her crotch.
J: Someone is feeling naughty and horny right now huh. You are wet now Ching. I know its been quite long since your last relationship. H is here to help, no one will knows. You should really try this huge babe…………feels so wonderful inside me.
Joy winks at me and beckons me to go wash up. I pick up my boxer and walk over to the bathroom. I look out from the window and its still snowing heavily. I did a hot water bath and soaking resting nicely in it. After 15 mins, I heard moaning sounds from the bedroom. I put on the bath robe, open the door slightly and peep into the bedroom. An empty bottle of whiskey placed on the dresser table next to the bed and I saw Ching laying on the bed moaning. Her face in rosy red again, seems like liquor effect again. Her hand is grabbing something between her crotch.
I open the door slightly wider and saw Ching legs apart and shorts already removed and clutching onto Joy’s hair. Ching is also clean shaven and her legs are much fairer than Joy’s. Ching long legs are propped up at the side of the bed and Joy is fingering her. Ching is moaning softly and seductively with closed eyes. Her other hand is squeezing her own breast. Her long silky hair lays nicely above her head across the bed. I walk slowly across the room, Joy saw me and signal me over to her side. Joy continue to finger her and whisper to me.
J: Ching is feeling lonely as she is not being touch for 2 years. After she saw us in the act, she is feeling very horny but she is shy to admit it. Knowing that she cannot hold her liquor well, I made her down ¾ bottle of whiskey and make her high. She is my good pal and I want to you ‘serve’ her well like you ‘served’ me. She likes a bit of rough action but you don’t injure her.
H: What serve her and serve you well? You think I am sex slave? I will make you payback. (I joked in a serious manner)
J: Ok, ok. You are the master and we are slaves ok. Please help to punish us ok. You take over and continue. I go out drink some whiskey first, will be back soon.
H: Ok, I like what you said. Haha.. I will take good care of her.
Joy crept out slowly as I took over. I kneel at the side of the bed and Ching pussy is right in front of me, her pussy is different from Joy’s. Ching clitoris is bigger and protruding, like no hood and her pussy more layered. Her long snowy legs looks very inviting , her pussy smells good too. I carry on to finger and rub her big clitoris, applying more pressure and in a fast slow motion. She is moaning louder as I open up her legs wide and probe my tongue into her pussy. My tongue flick open her layered flaps and went deep into her pussy. My tongue start twisting and licking inside her pussy. Her juice begins to flow out as she writhing on the bed in ecstasy. She is squeezing her own breasts and moaning louder. My hands pry open her pussy wider and I go deeper into her with my tongue. It flick my tongue rapidly inside her inner walls and make her juice gush out more. Her juice is slightly thicker and taste like lemon barley. I slurp up her juice and spread it on her outer lips. I proceed to flick my tongue on her clitoris rapidly. She is twisting and turning now, maybe the sensation is too good for her. My hands reach under her Tees and grab her breasts. Her breasts are very big and my hands cannot even cover them. But they are soft and I can knead them together nicely. As I lick her profusely, I start to tune her nipples. She has big round nipples while Joy has long pokey nipples. As Joy said Ching like rough actions, I pinch and pull at her nipples. Immediately, I can feel her pussy contracting and pulsating, juice start to flow. I continue pinching hard at her nipples under her Tees. Her breathing quickens and gasping for air. She grab my hair and pull me closer to her pussy. I can feel her pussy heat rising and she start grinding her pussy to my tongue. She grinds rapidly on my tongue and cum in a huge orgasm.
C : Oh YES!! YES!!! I WANT MORE……errrr…errr…….DON’T STOP!!!.....HMMM….HMMMM…
Her pussy flooded with juice as she scream out . She really SCREAM and lucky we are in the bedroom. I hope security will not rush up. Now I got a squirter and a screamer in 1 room.

Informer
25-12-2019, 08:17 AM
really nice story TS, more updates soon please.

frounder
25-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Woah damn steamy, please continue TS!!

hatyaiking
25-12-2019, 02:11 PM
To keep the heat going, I stand up and continue to finger her. Her white lacy thongs already soaked in her juice. I suck up her thick juice and ripped off her thongs. I adjusted her position to the centre of the bed and wanted to peel off her Tees. She recovered from her orgasm and opened her eyes and saw me.
C: Oooo, its you! I thought is Joy…..no wonder the feeling is so different. ( she drop her angelic smile at me)
H: I like your Orgasm scream..its so invigorating. Makes my cock stand.
C: Hey you are so bad….(she slaps me on my arm)
H: Yeah I show you how bad I am…
I pinned both her wrists high up above her with one hand and the other hand ripping off her Tees. She stared wide open eyes with excitement..her 2 huge juicy fun bags popped out under the ripped Tees. I used the torn Tees and tied her wrists together at the wooden bed post. I stood up over her on the bed and look down at her now naked body. Her hands tied over her head, long silky bleached hair covering partially her beautiful face and side boobs. Her huge soft snowy breasts drooping to the side with her big round pink nipples. Her long flawless body and long white legs straighten together in a 1 formation. Her small clit forms a small line inbetween and glistening with juice.
She looked like a fallen angel ready to be ravish by me. Her brown eyes look at me with anticipation as I remove my bath robe. I walk out to find that Joy drank finished another bottle of whiskey and sleeping on the couch with 1 side of her bath robe open and exposing her breast. I took a thermal blanket and cover her properly. I went back to the bedroom and glance at Ching. Oh my god…those heavenly legs and huge soft breasts. She looked at me with pleading eyes now.
C: Come on, please don’t stop, I want more orgasms. Its just 10pm..the night is still young, my man.
H: Don’t call me man. I’m your master now, you are my slave. Follow my orders from now.
C: (smile at me) Yes master! I will obey your orders. If I do wrongly, please don’t punish me.
H: Don’t teach me what to do, I know what to do ok.
C: Yes master. I am so sorry! ( she pout her mouth and stare innocently at me)
I untie her from the bed post and she crawl towards me. Her dangling soft breasts swinging side to side as she comes near me. My erected cock is pointing at her face. She look up at me and stroke my cock with her hand. I smack away her hand using a slight force. The back of her hand slightly red. She bit her lips and stare at me.
H: Hey, follow my instructions and don’t anyhow touch me.
C: Yes master. Sorri master.
She is really into role-playing. Her expressions look some genuine and I think I must put up a good show in return. I lay my head on the pillow and order her to bring in a small glass of whiskey. She return with ¼ glass of whiskey, stood by the bed and hand me my whiskey.
C: Master, your drink is here.
H: I want a small glass of whiskey, this is so small. Got take another one. ..wait turn around first.
She turned around and face the door, I notice her butt is so round and full and flawless,so white and smooth. Her whole body from neck to top are hairless or rather flawless, no moles or marks or hair, just like a clean sheet of paper. I give a light smack on her right butt cheek and it glows in red. She let out a soft moan.
H: This is punishment for getting such a small glass.
C: Sorriii master, thank you master.
She return with half a glass of whiskey, stood by the bed and hand me the whiskey.
C: Master, your drink is here.
H: You got the correct amount but did I said I want to drink it? Turn around again.
I smack her on her left butt cheek as it wobbles and glow in red again. She lets out another lustful moan. Both butt cheeks are actually very soft like her breasts, those that wobbles when you knead and squeeze them. She hold the glass and I ask her to turn back and face me again. I saw her juice is running down her inner thighs.
H: That is the punishment for your wrong assumption.
C: Yes master, sorry master.
I ask her to sit on the bedside as I stroke her hair behind her ears. I run my fingers down her face towards her breasts and stomach. Her skin is so smooth and fair. My cock twitch and harden, she saw it and look at me lustfully.

BK4ever
26-12-2019, 05:13 AM
thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.

indofalcon
26-12-2019, 07:18 AM
Nice story and thanks.

ByePass
26-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Nice story bro, hoping to read more

SG4D
26-12-2019, 06:10 PM
Nice story bro

otamay
26-12-2019, 09:30 PM
Awesome trip, when can join the next trip?

MurphyMonkey
26-12-2019, 10:47 PM
nice story, camping here for more

diputs1269
27-12-2019, 12:28 AM
Nice story here, please continue master, cheers!

sponge05
27-12-2019, 06:21 AM
great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.

ch18
27-12-2019, 07:43 AM
Nice storyline here, looking forward to your updating.

JJMagic
27-12-2019, 08:42 AM
nice story TS, more updates please. :)

hatyaiking
27-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Thanks bros for your appreciation and points. Will update soon, had a wonderful time with the girls during Christmas. Looking forward to New Year countdown in Shanghai before flying back to Singapore.

HeLovesMe
27-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Joy stroke my cock again but this time hard and furious. She stare lustfully into my eyes and start to french kiss me again. Her breasts are resting on the side of my chest and she is slowly rubbing them against me. Her soft breasts and erected nipples rubbing on my chest gives me a good stirring sensation in my groin. My cock extends longer and harder as she stroke me faster.
J: You like this? Your cock seems to be harder and warmer now. ( she mumbles as she french kiss me)
H: Yes baby, your breasts feel so soft and nice rubbing on me. Your butt also so firm and bouncy.
My hands are grabbing and kneading on her butt. I slapped her butt cheeks and she stared lustfully into my eyes. Her butt feels so firm yet bouncy, I keep kneading on them. Joy moans in pleasure and slowly licks her way down to my neck. As my neck is one of my sensitive zone, my cock twitches and become harder.
J: Hmm... your cock can actually twitches? Can you do it again? ( she blow and suck on my neck)
Ooouu.that feeling is so nice. I knead hard on her butt, arch my butt up and twitches my cock. I moans in ecstasy.
J: Hehe..so.this is your weak spot. ( she licks and sucks hard on my neck as she pumps hard on my cock)
J: Your cock is so hard and warm now. Can I fuck you?
I hold her hair and pull her face to my nipples. She daps her tongue with saliva on my nipples and slowly encircle them. This sends an electric sensation down to my cock and makes it more stiff. I grab her boobs and start fondling her erected nipples. She starts licking and sucking hard on both my nipples and pumping fast on my cock .

TS, How I wish my guy had your sensitive neck and nipples. He was not responding to my licking and sucking on his neck and nipples anymore as he got elephant’s thick skin :(

killer_pussy
28-12-2019, 12:22 AM
Nice TS, do continue

otamay
28-12-2019, 12:58 AM
Thanks for the nice and hot updates, more please.

Lastseconds
28-12-2019, 01:12 AM
So very tempting to go Mongolia :D

basfreak
28-12-2019, 06:22 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Palairment
28-12-2019, 11:29 AM
Thank you so much for nice story. :)

hatyaiking
28-12-2019, 01:20 PM
TS, How I wish my guy had your sensitive neck and nipples. He was not responding to my licking and sucking on his neck and nipples anymore as he got elephant’s thick skin :(

Maybe he have his soft spots on other parts of his body. Do explore and have fun.

yusua
29-12-2019, 12:53 AM
Very nice, please update more!

Cash8877
29-12-2019, 06:34 AM
nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.

tinglerz
29-12-2019, 11:24 PM
Joy runs her tongue across my nipples and slowly roam her way from my chest down to my abdomen. She leaves a wet trail towards my belly button and keep pumping my cock fast. I grip her hair and push her head further down. She glides her tongue towards my shaft and lick it from down to up while looking seductively at me. She massage my balls and keep on licking my shaft.
H: That feels really good baby, don't stop.. hmm.. yes.... (I groaned in ecstasy )
J: Your cock is getting stiffer, you feel good? Let me put it inside me.
H: No.. not yet... I feeling wonderful now.. don't stop... oohh... hmm...
She suck on my balls and slowly move up to engulf my cock head. Her small mouth feels so warm and fit tightly over my cock. She slowly bob her head up and down on my cock.
H: Ooo.... ooo.. baby... my cock feels so good inside your warm mouth... don't stop... hmm..
I held her head and press it further down. She started to making gagging sound and seem to choke. She gasp for air and go deep throat again. She increase her suction and speed while massaging my balls. I can feel the tension building up in my sack and her suction over my cock head is splendid.
H: Arghh... arghh... baby.. oh my God... this is good.... don't stop.. suck harder baby...
J: Hmm..... hmm... hmm.. hmm.... (as she looked at me and suck harder at my cock)
The feeling of cumming is near. I held her head in position and started to pump her mouth with my cock. She closed her lips tighter and hands reach up to tickle my nipples. As I pump faster into her mouth, the intensity is building up in my sack. My butt muscles are tightening and I am moaning louder and louder.
H: Yes baby... yes baby... suck it harder... I can feel it now.... God... YES... YES.... I am CUUMMING..... Argh... arghh!!!
Her mouth grip rightly on my cock as I pump my armies into her mouth. I release my week load of thick sperm into her. Waves and waves of ecstasy hit my brain as I ejaculate globs and globs of my armies and fill up her mouth. I held on to her head and push my cock further in. She stared at me with big open eyes and trying hard to swallow and breathe. She release some of my cum from her mouth and inhale slowly. She continues to bob her mouth up and down my cock until I fully release all my cum. She stroke my chest and show me her open mouth. She play my cum inside mouth with her tongue. She swirl it around in the mouth and swallow all in a gulp.
J: Haha, now you see it, now you don't !(winking at me cheekily)
H: Wow, you are amazing baby... your mouth is so wonderful.
I pulled her up and let her rest on my chest. I grabbed her breasts and squeeze them hard.
J: Ohhhh.. your sperm tastes so sweet and you cum so much. I can't hold it all.
H: You said you need proteins, so I giving you my full blast. You can really suck and swallow well baby.
J: I want your cock in me, why you cum in my mouth? You so bad.
H: You need more protein so that later you have energy to pump me.
J: No, I let you pump me, I want to lay back and enjoy.
I squeeze her breasts again and kiss her forehead. She went down on me again and lick up the remaining sperm on my groin.
J: Yummy babe.. taste nice and sweet. I want more. ( she start to pump my semi harden cock)
H: Let's have a break and eat something. I can do you whole night later.
She turn over and push her cunt to my mouth.
J: You can eat me, you said you can eat me whole day.
I smack her butt and lift her off. I lick and suck her nipples and knead her butt.
H: Don't be naughty, we go down eat something first and charge up our energy.
J: Hmm... hmm... let's go shower and go down.

Bro, care to share how to make your sperm taste sweet? Lol!

MPLover
30-12-2019, 06:33 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

i^Xi0n
31-12-2019, 05:09 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.

hatyaiking
31-12-2019, 01:12 PM
H: Drink a sip of whiskey and feed it to my mouth.
Ching take small sip from the glass and place her mouth over mine. Her soft warm lips touch my lips, her sharp tongue probe into my mouth and let the whiskey flow in. I suck her tongue into my mouth and savour the warm whiskey. She swirl her tongue around my tongue and stroke my cock. I kiss her deeply as my hands roam her huge creamy breasts and twisting her nipples. She moans and keep sucking hard on my tongue. I lick her earlobes and down to her neck. She press her breasts close to my body and start rubbing them on my chest while stroking my cock. My hand went down and start rubbing her clitoris, her pussy is already very wet.
C : Ohhhh….oooooo…master, I feel so warm and good now……..don’t stop…errr……err……
Her body slowly flushing in pink as I rub faster on her engorge clitoris.
H: I’m thirsty now, I need another sip..
C : Hmmmm…..yes master..hmm.. She took another sip of whiskey and pass it to my mouth.
I suck in her tongue with whiskey and open my mouth slightly. I purposely let the whiskey flow down from her side of her mouth, down her neck to her chest and stomach.
H: Ohh..you are wet now, I need to clean you up. ( Ching looked at me and blushes)
I push her down onto the bed and her breasts wobbles hard as she lands on the bed. The glass of whiskey she holding spill more onto her breasts. I hold down her wrists to the sides and bend down to kiss her passionately. I rub my chest on her breasts as I french kiss her. She is twisting her body and moaning seductively to me.
C: Hmmmm…don’t stop…..errrr……hmmmm…..errr……I like my nipples rub hard……I feel so nice….hmmm.
I run my tongue on her cheeks and neck, lapping up the whiskey as I make my way down to her huge creamy pink melons. I suckle hungrily on her big round nipples, while my hand rubbing fast on her clitoris. Her pussy is soaking wet as I occasionally bit her nipples and she moans loudly. She is stroking my cock fast and it already hard and stiff, ready for penetration. I lick up all the whiskey around her boobs area and lick slowly down her stomach, using my other hand to squeeze her soft boobs. She is moaning loud and squeeze her own breasts now. I feel her shivering and rocking her pelvis as I rub her pussy hard.
C: Oooooo…oohhhh….I cumming again….yes….hmmmmm….errrr….YES! ……YES!...... ( she yells)
She grab my head and push my face inbetween her soft breasts and shivers hard in her orgasm. My finger wet with her cum juice. Her pussy now dripping with her musky thick juice as she moans away. Not waiting for her to recover, I pull her up and shift her facing the dresser table. She faces the mirror and 2 hands supporting herself on the table. Her eyes still in a daze of orgasm and still moaning. My stiff cock yearns for action now as I tilt her butt up. I squat down and lick my way up her long legs to her inner thigh, her tasty juice is still flowing down as I lick her wet tight pussy. Her legs start to shiver and shake as my tongue penetrate the inner folds of her pussy. I lift up her butt and held on her waist as I insert my hot rod into her pussy. This lady pussy is really tight and I feel my rod going in and opening up the inner walls of her pussy. Her lubricated tight pussy walls constricting on my thick rod and slowly engulf it in all the way. I can feel her pussy warmth and juice flowing around my rod. I hold my position after my full length went in for a while and start to pump her slowly.
C: OOhhhhh….ohhh…oh my god…your cock is so tight and hot inside me….. ..errr….hmmmm….my pussy feels so full and nice……arghhhh… ..fuck me faster….errrr……..err.r…
I look at her horny face through the mirror, she is moaning and biting her lips, her huge dangling creamy breasts swaying in synch to my momentum. I pull back long silky hair , her head tilt up as her back arch further down. I start pumping her hard in this standing doggy position. Her hands reach behind and pull my butt deeper into her. My hand reach down and rub her clitoris hard and I ram her hard. She started to grind and rock hard against me as I ram her. Her big tits are flipping up and down and pussy juice are leaking again. I smack her butt cheeks and squeeze her soft creamy breasts.
C : Errrr….ai….ai……errr….hmmmm….don’t stop ….I’m cumming again….smack me and rub me hard pls…….arghh……ai….aii…….hmmm…
I smack her butt cheeks and rub her clitoris hard. I feel pussy walls gripping tight on my rod, she shaking her head and grabbing her breasts again. She cums hard again, I feel her whole body shiver and her body flushing in pink. Her legs buckling and unable to support as her orgasm shot through her entire body. I held on to her waist and guide her back onto the bed. She push me down onto the bed and sit on my cock. Her tight pussy is soaking wet and she grinds her pussy hard on my cock. I lay back and let her do the work first. She rocks and pumps my cock fast , her huge creamy breasts wobbling during her motion. She is rocking and riding fast and I saw she is perspiring. I pulled her towards me, support her on her underarms and started to pump my hot rod fast into her pussy. I lick her swinging breasts as I ram her hard. I could feel the tension in my balls now as my cock keep ramming her tight pussy. She grip onto my shoulder blades, enjoying the sensation. I feel her stomach started tighten and her moans getting louder.
C: Nooo….nooo…. I’m cumming again…..ohhhhh…..nooo….hmmmm……orhhhhh…orh….
H: Let’s cum together baby….your pussy is so tight….. I feel so nice….
C: Yes….yes…..cum in me…I wanna feel you hot cum in me……..orhh….yes…..hmmmm…
She lean forward and put her tongue deeply into my mouth as she cums again……waves and waves of orgasm seems to hit her hard as she hug tightly onto me and kiss me deeply. I cannot hold back any more as I push my rod deep into her, release my loads of loads of sperm into her tight pussy. She grind slowly as trying to milk out all my cum. We stayed in that position for few minutes , hugging each other tightly, as we slowly recover from our orgasm.
C: Wow….you are great, I never have so many orgasms in a row before. I’m glad that I met you and given me such a wonderful time ( she whispered into my ears)
H: Your great body and tight pussy is the main highlight that makes me so horny tonight. I can do you the whole night.
C: Oh really? Whole night….maybe haha… I will like to rest first.
We kiss and hug each other to sleep with my cock still inside her.

hatyaiking
31-12-2019, 02:31 PM
Christmas Eve. I woke up in the morning, sun is up and shining. Joy and Ching already left and they left a note, saying be back at noon. They asked me to pack a overnight bag as we are going to crash out tonight. I took a nice long bath and recap of last night activities. These 2 ladies are really charming and I’m lucky to be able fuck them. I finish my bath and pack some clothes into a backpack for tonight. The weather today is good but still cold at -15C. I wore my sweater with long coat , took my backpack and went down for a meal. I chilled and waited for them in the lounge. Joy texted me and informed me of their arrival in 5 mins. I jumped into Ching’s SUV and she drove towards outskirts of town.
C: We are going for a 3 hours drive and I arrange a Gers stay at the resort. We can see lots of stars from there at night.
A Gers in actually a big round tentage whereby the nomad tribe people will stay. The weather is good, we joke and tease each other before we arrived at our destination. The place is nice, about 10 Gers spread nicely across the grassland and on top the desert area. I can see endless sand dunes of the Gobi desert from my high ground. We proceed to a building and collected a key at the counter. Ching drove us to the furthest Ger and parked her SUV next to it. We alighted and proceed into the Ger. The interior of the Ger is very modern, equipped with heater, sun roof and a king size bed. Sofas and cabinets at the side around the walls of the Ger. Cashmere bean bags are placed in the middle of the Ger. There is a small door near the bed which leads me to a nice bath room. As the wind quite strong and weather cold, we switch on the heater and boil hot water to make tea. After the room is sufficiently warm, we changed into comfy clothes. We sat on the bean bags ,sipped our tea and talk about the later activities.
We went for camel rides along the desert and played in the desert sands. We watched the sunset on the camelback and proceed back to our Ger. Joy ran quickly into Ger, disrobe herself and went into the shower. Ching drove out to get some beverages for supper tonight. I changed into my comfy clothes and rest on the bean bags. I slowly walk to the bathroom and open it slightly. I saw Joy back and washing her hair in the shower. She looked so sexy as her butt wiggles and side boobs jiggles when she brushes her hair with her hands. My cock started to rise, I quickly strip myself and walk softly in to join her. I grab her boobs from behind and rub my stiff rod against her ass crack.
J: Hey….who…what is it?
H: I saw a hot girl showering, so I need a hot time together too.
J: Someone is getting naughty right now…. ( she looked at me lustfully)
Joy could feel my hot stiff rod on her butt and she did a erotic dance, rubbing my cock against her butt. She washed away her shampoo on her hair and turn around to kiss me deeply. She knew my soft spots and she kiss my neck and lick my nipples as she stroke my cock. I squeeze her boobs and rub her clitoris. She is already wet with her juice and she lick hard on my neck. My cock gets raging hard and push her down to suck it. Joy took it in one gulp and deep throat it. Sucking hard on it and massaging my sack at the same time. The feeling is too good, I lift her up, kiss her deeply and penetrate her deeply in standing position. Her eyes open up wide at the sudden intrusion and suck on my tongue hard, moaning in pleasure. She lifted up her her leg and placed on the toilet bowl so that I can penetrate deeper. I kiss her deeply, holding on to her butt cheeks and ram hard. Her hands gripping and scratching on my back as she moans loudly.
J: Oh….ohhh…yes…so deep inside me…..hmmm…..give it to me…..ai….ai…..aii….aiii…yes….deeppp..
I give a long fast strokes as I pump her deeply as I pulled her into me. Joy was already lost in her moaning and her pussy walls gripping tightly to my cock. She bit onto my neck hug me tight, pressing her fingers into butt.
J: oh….yesss……your thick cock……oh….yess…….arghhhh…err……making me cum now……yessss……..
She cums hard as she bit hard on my neck and dug her finger into my back. Her cunt now filled with her hot juice as my cock spits out all its cum into her pussy. I plant my cock deep in her pussy as it releases my hot cum deep inside. I kiss deeply in her as she grinds her pussy on my cock. She took out my cock and suck on it hungrily. I could see my cum mixed with her juice flowing down her thighs. She licked up all my remaining cums on my cock and proceed to wash her cunt. I rubbed shower gels on our bodies and we had a nice shower together and wait for Ching’s return.
J: Looks like we have a horny man tonight, can’t wait to fuck me huh?
H: You look so sexy while showering, your long legs and butt look so inviting.
J: Your thick hard cock makes me feel so good, I like it inside me. Ching likes it too, she said you are such a master, makes her cums several times.
H: You don’t flatter me again, I feels good too if I make you ladies achieve orgasms.
J: We need that feeling, boys here don’t know how to make us happy. They just release themselves and go. Makes us high and dry. Tonight I hope you can bring us to multiple orgasms.
H: Tonight, together?
J: Haha…. You better don’t think so much..

sheagreed
31-12-2019, 06:27 PM
Incredibly good story, please keep going!

KTVbuddy
01-01-2020, 08:20 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this story.

diputs1269
01-01-2020, 06:29 PM
Camping here for more hot updates, maybe a threesome cumming up, cheers!

VRossi1980
02-01-2020, 10:48 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

Truthful
03-01-2020, 08:39 AM
enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates. :)

Badtz1984
03-01-2020, 08:54 AM
Power stories. Looking for next parts.

TheTerminator
03-01-2020, 11:01 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this story.

Waiting for more too :D

TacticalFouls
03-01-2020, 04:17 PM
Enjoying the story, thanks bro!

otamay
04-01-2020, 12:18 AM
Awesome, please continue.

Slowpump
05-01-2020, 10:06 AM
Good one, keep it coming bro.:D

qwerty03010301
05-01-2020, 10:58 AM
Awesome stuff, keep it coming

N1ckNassy
05-01-2020, 11:34 AM
Nice story and thanks

thinside
05-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Wonderful story bro, do keep your story coming!

lobangkingz
07-01-2020, 09:02 AM
really like this story, do update more!

hatyaiking
24-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Christmas eve was an unforgettable night for Ching, Joy and me. They put up a huge campfire outside on the plains and roasting a huge lamb in it. The night is cold but clear, the whole sky is covered with bright stars and we sat by the campfire, singing and dancing together with the nomad clan. We drank merrily and enjoyed the hot mutton together . Both of them are in cashmere long dress with long boots. Joy in maroon and Ching in white cashmere above knee length hugging dress. The dress really complements their figure, showing off their huge racks and long snowy legs. Their rosy cheeks shone out in the lights of the campfire. After a few rounds of drinks, both of them are getting unstable and started leaning onto me for support. I hugged onto them and guide them back to our tent. Once entering the tent, both of them pushed me onto the bed and start stripping me. Pulling off my long coat, boots, sweatshirt and pants, they pounced on me like a predator. Joy pull off my boxer and start pumping my cock. Ching remove my T-shirt and start licking my nipples. My hands cupped onto Ching’s huge soft breasts and start massage them. Ching start to move up and lick my neck as I reach out to pull down her dress and remove her bras. Her huge snowy melons bounced out and she rub them on my face. I stick my tongue out and gaze it on her nips. I pulled off her G -string and start rubbing her clitoris. Her crotch already flooded with juices as I insert my finger in to stimulate her. Ching was moaning and rubbing her own breasts. I pull her down start licking her earlobes and neck. Joy was busy pumping and sucking on my cock, lubricating it with her mouth.

hatyaiking
19-02-2020, 03:03 PM
I push Ching down and she started to lick my balls while Joy was sucking on my cock. Both of them later started to lick my cock together and massaging my balls. Looking down at 2 beauties licking my cock together makes me feel so excited. I pull Joy up and deep kissing her as I remove her dress, bras and panties. She is already very wet down below as I rub her breasts and clitoris. Joy press my hands down on my sides and she sat on my face. She stuffed her pink wet vagina on my mouth and I started to use my tongue to pry and lick deep inside her vagina. Her juices are already leaking out and she is moaning in esatacy and squeezing her breasts together. I lash my tongue ferociously on her clitoris and she started groaning loudly. I intensify my actions by sucking and licking hard on her clitoris. She squeeze hard on her breasts and grind her pussy on my mouth. I can see her climax approaching as her body is flushing pink and her thighs grip tightly on my face. She grinds her clitoris hard on my mouth as her yell out in her climax…
J: This is so good….YESSss….Yesss…. I am cumming….you make me feel so goood….Hmmmm…..Argghhh,,…..
Joy tightens her pussy and then releases her juice all over my face. She squirts and squirts as she enjoying her climax moments. Her squirting wet my face, hair and pillow around me. I lap up her tasty juice and I lift her off my face. I lay her down the side and let her recover from her climax.
Ching was staring at us and was astonished to see the amount of juice that Joy squirted. She wipe my face with a face towel and proceed to blow me again. This time she switch to 69 position and position her pussy on my face. Another pussy for me to practice my tongue-fu again. I squeeze her big soft melons as I lick her clitoris and slowly ass rim her. Using my thick strong tongue, it twist and turn on her ass hole as she wiggle her body and moaning in pleasure. I inserted my finger in her ass hole and slowly start fingering and pumping into it.
C: Hmmmm...Oohhhhhh...hmmmm...I like this feeling…...ahhhhh...ahhh….it feels so good….. hmmm..
I lick hard on her clitoris as I pump my finger fast into her ass. Her flood gate is already open and her juice is dripping down her thighs. She pump my cock faster and faster and moaning loud. She started to clench her thighs on my face and rock her pussy on my face. I lap up her juice and release it on her asshole. As she was trying to cum, I lift her off my face and flip her down to missionary position. I raise both her legs high up and and rub my erected cock on her wet pussy lips. She is groaning loudly and squeezing her breasts, telling me to rub my cock hard on her pussy. My cock is already lubricated well with her juice and I lift her higher and place the cock tip at her asshole. I slowly insert it into her as she open her eyes wide and stare at me, gasping for breath.
C: Oooooo…..Ohhhh...what are you doing???…..Hmmmm…. I feel pain…...Hmmmm..ohh…..slowly...I feel it went inside…..Oooooo…
Her hands gripped onto my butt cheeks and try to control the insertion tempo. I can feel her tight ass gripping onto my cock as I inch my way in. I give a her a few seconds to let her accustom to my girth as I plunge my cock all in. She gripped hard onto me and yelp in pain.
C: OH MY GOD….its so thick and deep…..oh…...oh…..I can feel it all inside me….. oh..oh...oh…
H: You will feel great later once you get the feeling. Let me do the job.
I hugged onto both her long legs, lick them and slowly pump her ass.

edwintantan
19-02-2020, 07:28 PM
welcome back TS
i was worry you can handle the 2 wild girls ,, haha

RonnieWhelan5
20-02-2020, 03:40 AM
Nice hot threesome!!

stoicism
21-02-2020, 07:05 AM
Excellent story. Thumbs up.

ChinggisKhaan
25-03-2020, 07:03 PM

Bro I tried to search for Mongolian girls on facebook but dont know how to start. I mean, shall I start by joining some mongolian culture facebook group or just go straight to searching for mongolian travel agencies and befriending the tour agents. I am quite lost, and for Mongolia I find it hard to find online escort agencies or dating sites. I only know about a local Mongolian escort called S Awna on facebook, but everything is in Mongolian Cyrillic. I heard theres also a facebook group specialise in intro Mongolian girls to foreigners but I cant find any.

Care to share some advise as to how to start finding Mongolian female friends, be it platonic or fuck buddy or escort all i am interested. I guess fellow bros here would be interested too. As for tour guides I also notice most dont have a choice to pick which guide. Ideally is go on tour with a female Mongolian friend is the best.

I know now is not a time to travel, I dont intend to until the whole gobal pandemic is over. I am now spending a lot of time at home researching on Mongolia, need some advice esp on this aspect.

Furthermore Mongolian government recently announced they are scrapping cyrllic alphabet and re-introducing the Traditional Mongolian script, thus I feel it might not be worth my time to learn the cyrillic script. I am very very interested in learning the Tradional Mongolian Script as it is true Mongolian authentic and most of all it is very very Beautiful!! Especially written with calligraphy brush is so nice.

FarceAwakens
25-03-2020, 07:06 PM
Very nice story TS, big thanks! :)

sheeppy
26-03-2020, 04:17 AM
TS fan club. You are good bro

lls8
11-12-2020, 03:30 PM
I push Ching down and she started to lick my balls while Joy was sucking on my cock. Both of them later started to lick my cock together and massaging my balls. Looking down at 2 beauties licking my cock together makes me feel so excited. I pull Joy up and deep kissing her as I remove her dress, bras and panties. She is already very wet down below as I rub her breasts and clitoris. Joy press my hands down on my sides and she sat on my face. She stuffed her pink wet vagina on my mouth and I started to use my tongue to pry and lick deep inside her vagina. Her juices are already leaking out and she is moaning in esatacy and squeezing her breasts together. I lash my tongue ferociously on her clitoris and she started groaning loudly. I intensify my actions by sucking and licking hard on her clitoris. She squeeze hard on her breasts and grind her pussy on my mouth. I can see her climax approaching as her body is flushing pink and her thighs grip tightly on my face. She grinds her clitoris hard on my mouth as her yell out in her climax…
J: This is so good….YESSss….Yesss…. I am cumming….you make me feel so goood….Hmmmm…..Argghhh,,…..
Joy tightens her pussy and then releases her juice all over my face. She squirts and squirts as she enjoying her climax moments. Her squirting wet my face, hair and pillow around me. I lap up her tasty juice and I lift her off my face. I lay her down the side and let her recover from her climax.
Ching was staring at us and was astonished to see the amount of juice that Joy squirted. She wipe my face with a face towel and proceed to blow me again. This time she switch to 69 position and position her pussy on my face. Another pussy for me to practice my tongue-fu again. I squeeze her big soft melons as I lick her clitoris and slowly ass rim her. Using my thick strong tongue, it twist and turn on her ass hole as she wiggle her body and moaning in pleasure. I inserted my finger in her ass hole and slowly start fingering and pumping into it.
C: Hmmmm...Oohhhhhh...hmmmm...I like this feeling…...ahhhhh...ahhh….it feels so good….. hmmm..
I lick hard on her clitoris as I pump my finger fast into her ass. Her flood gate is already open and her juice is dripping down her thighs. She pump my cock faster and faster and moaning loud. She started to clench her thighs on my face and rock her pussy on my face. I lap up her juice and release it on her asshole. As she was trying to cum, I lift her off my face and flip her down to missionary position. I raise both her legs high up and and rub my erected cock on her wet pussy lips. She is groaning loudly and squeezing her breasts, telling me to rub my cock hard on her pussy. My cock is already lubricated well with her juice and I lift her higher and place the cock tip at her asshole. I slowly insert it into her as she open her eyes wide and stare at me, gasping for breath.
C: Oooooo…..Ohhhh...what are you doing???…..Hmmmm…. I feel pain…...Hmmmm..ohh…..slowly...I feel it went inside…..Oooooo…
Her hands gripped onto my butt cheeks and try to control the insertion tempo. I can feel her tight ass gripping onto my cock as I inch my way in. I give a her a few seconds to let her accustom to my girth as I plunge my cock all in. She gripped hard onto me and yelp in pain.
C: OH MY GOD….its so thick and deep…..oh…...oh…..I can feel it all inside me….. oh..oh...oh…
H: You will feel great later once you get the feeling. Let me do the job.
I hugged onto both her long legs, lick them and slowly pump her ass.

please continue the story

ChooBuckWah
11-12-2020, 10:19 PM
Very nice story and camping for more :)

dudick
12-12-2020, 12:55 AM
TS pls continue with ur tour stories.

Monteroh
12-12-2020, 09:45 PM
Great share bro, hope to read more updates!

faketobey
15-12-2020, 05:36 AM
Isn't this just a repost of an old story that was posted before in the past...

SnoozingYou
15-12-2020, 02:28 PM
Great adventure! Carry on the adventure! :D:D

JChoo
15-12-2020, 11:36 PM
great unbelievable story. You must look like Andy Lau. Fantastic. I enjoyed reading the story

CibLover
16-12-2020, 11:04 AM
Setting up tent for camping.

Bro TS, must be still enjoying.....

Awaiting for more updates.

Plasmai
17-12-2020, 12:35 AM
Great story and thanks for sharing your adventure

hatyaiking
17-12-2020, 08:49 AM
Thank you bros for your support. Joy n Ching are now good memories in my mind. Joy now is already married n preggie. Ching is still in contact with me. Both of them cherished their good times with me and I also wish them well too before I left Mongolia. After this Covid 19 pandemic is over, my next trip will be Latvia. Hope to get lucky with the overabundance of ladies over there.

QuadEEEFFF
18-12-2020, 09:32 PM
Sexcellent story bro :D :)

oldtang
25-12-2020, 05:37 PM
Nice story bro, waiting for next part :D:D