PDA

View Full Version : Yishun Crystal KTV

edenz
21-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Did a search but cldn't find any thread on this. Walk past this KTV while buyin Nasi Lemak, saw a few PRC or Viet Lookin girl sexily dressed, wonder wat's happenin in there but was with OC so cldn't check it out. Anyone has any idea?;)

carabao
21-09-2007, 11:07 PM
until now i still dare not step into that ktv pub man..a kind friend of mine advice..dunno...will see how

edenz
21-09-2007, 11:35 PM
lol..wat did he say abt it?

alifatty
21-09-2007, 11:39 PM
yea, i pass by it too,doesnt seems happening or else there will be lots of men hanging around there, just like the popular ktvs

Hakoshu
21-09-2007, 11:42 PM
Went b4.. More of ah pek's place.. Sometimes have girls.. Most of time they dun.. My advice: Dun waste time over there..

Schenker
22-09-2007, 10:02 AM
Did a search but cldn't find any thread on this. Walk past this KTV while buyin Nasi Lemak, saw a few PRC or Viet Lookin girl sexily dressed, wonder wat's happenin in there but was with OC so cldn't check it out. Anyone has any idea?

until now i still dare not step into that ktv pub man..a kind friend of mine advice..dunno...will see how

Avoid that joint if possible. Fights are very common there, and are mostly gang related ones. Take care. :)

Most PRCs there are boyfriends of the guys there, and if no customers, they will be transported to the othe pub right in the end of sembawang road.

edenz
22-09-2007, 12:17 PM
oh...thks bro...also went there last nite but thot better not without any info:eek: thks to all for this info, giv this place a big miss