PDA

View Full Version : Sex with relatives

t123
13-12-2019, 10:23 AM
Wonder any bros or sis did it with relatives, eg cousins, even aunt or uncles of your gf or bf? Recently went genting, family trip, the youngest aunt of my significant other though not look able at all seemed edgy. Maybe I bought her grandson some toys and brought him to the indoor theme park. Of course, she felt paiseh for spending, and I probably think too much. Maybe overdose of aphrodisiacs I brought there.

saturnman2k
13-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Please continue

t123
13-12-2019, 11:10 AM
Please continue

Bro I not writing fiction, with my significant other there with whole family, nothing will happen. I am just asking if anyone has encounter similar or they did it with their relatives.

horuvuya
13-12-2019, 11:18 AM
Wonder any bros or sis did it with relatives, eg cousins, even aunt or uncles of your gf or bf? Recently went genting, family trip, the youngest aunt of my significant other though not look able at all seemed edgy. Maybe I bought her grandson some toys and brought him to the indoor theme park. Of course, she felt paiseh for spending, and I probably think too much. Maybe overdose of aphrodisiacs I brought there.

a common phenomenon in the villages or families with a village mentality. the reasons can be many-frequent contacts, closed society, alcohol and so on. I do not think this is something bad, because morality is an artificial definition that is suitable only for a person. but I am against incest, because of the increased risk of mutations for the child.

lookingaround
13-12-2019, 11:51 AM
Bro I not writing fiction, with my significant other there with whole family, nothing will happen. I am just asking if anyone has encounter similar or they did it with their relatives.

You may want to pm dreamzknight, he is the expert in this field!:D

jien1
13-12-2019, 06:59 PM

Hmmm, what made you think she was edgy? Was she overly touchy with you with her gratefulness?

marcussia
17-12-2019, 12:31 PM
Cousin gave me a bj when drunk... :D

Normally at CNY we just avoid each other. :rolleyes:

itguy2008
18-12-2019, 12:02 AM
I don't know I should say I did my relative or my relative did me.

I have a baby cousin (like 9 years age gap kind) that stay with us because we stay nearer to her school in the west side.

One night while I was sleeping, i felt someone licking my nipples. I normally sleep with my shorts and door unlocked. I mean I just a regular guy that stay with parents. I was only 28 then.

Wake up and discovered that she is drunk. Damn. She stopped there. hug me, and fell asleep on my chest.

Next morning, i still have a hard cock. No chance to unload. Cos she is lying on my right hand which is very numb by then.

Oh Oh! She is still fully clothed. Sian.

Halm79
18-12-2019, 01:37 AM
Next morning, i still have a hard cock. No chance to unload. Cos she is lying on my right hand which is very numb by then.

So how did reunions go? Awkward or just avoid each other?
Or the usual too drunk to remember anything?

Steventan
18-12-2019, 07:37 AM
I don't know I should say I did my relative or my relative did me.

I have a baby cousin (like 9 years age gap kind) that stay with us because we stay nearer to her school in the west side.

One night while I was sleeping, i felt someone licking my nipples. I normally sleep with my shorts and door unlocked. I mean I just a regular guy that stay with parents. I was only 28 then.

Wake up and discovered that she is drunk. Damn. She stopped there. hug me, and fell asleep on my chest.

:D, u didn’t pay it forward.
Here’s 12 for a good share.

waaaaaa
18-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Remembered when I was little. Like 12. School holiday always go my Aunty house. Play with my cousin who is 4yrs my snr. Always saw her dw and showing me nips. Probably she is at experimental stage and she’s those playful type. Wasted too young to know such things and didn’t do anything.

Thinking back