PDA

View Full Version : Local Chinese...25 Yo...Jess...Tall Slender

do335
20-09-2007, 10:19 AM
Just pick her up yesterday. Super fresh & green, never done FL line before. Decided to do this due to family problems.

Name : JESS (Local Chinese)
Body: Fair & smooth skin. Tall & slender.
Look: 6.5/10 (Cool & Sweet,Long wavy dark hair)
Vital Stat : 32B-2-34
Ht: 1.68m
Wt: 49kg
BBBJ : Yes
Services Allowed : kissing, fingering. licking ,frenching
CIM : NO
FJ : 8/10 (clean, shaved pussy)
GFE : 7/10 (Nice & Gentle)
DAMAGE : 160/1/1 (exclu rm and cd) (Prefer to be at East side)

No raw & AJ

Apologise to Malay & Indian bros .

Available timing : 1pm to 6pm

Please kindly pm me name, contact,date & timing for arrangements.

Please do not ask for her number, she's working under me. Thanks.

do335
20-09-2007, 02:55 PM
1 more slot available @ 4pm & 5pm. East side only.

sam30sg
20-09-2007, 03:32 PM
Hi, I don't really like to write FR but i think I really need to write one this time. May consider myself lucky I manage to draw 1st blood on Jess today actually just finish a session with her, it is a wonderful and unforgetable session, one of the best local I even tried. Here it goes, reached the hotel sms the rm number waited for 5mins or so the door bell sounded. outside the door is a pretty syt shy but friendly type. Some chit chatting for ice breaking, then she say she is new in this line so wanted to be guided, so I made my move by kissing her on the cheek and den the lips wow she has a wonderful lips to kiss french her abit and she said as in her own word " I will be very turn on once being french" and she did moving my hands down she is really wet there, pocceed to the shower room and after drying ourself it's action time. 1st bit of kissing and frenching and she move down to give me a bj of the life time she really know how to blow a man off .... FJ is sop but he moan was real and sexy, u guys will know after you tried :D . Not a FL to be miss.
My rating on her

Name : Jess 25yo syt local chinese
Look : 7/10 long black wavy hair
Boobs : A+( just nice for her size)
bbbj: 8/10
Frenching/kissing : yes(nice soft lips)
FJ : 8/10
overall : 7.5/10
Demage: as stated by threadstarter 160/1/1(rm n cd ur own)
RTF : Yes

do335
20-09-2007, 04:06 PM
Thanks Bro sam30sg for yr FR ! She's really a nice gal.

Available tomorrow from 1pm to 5pm (east side only) . Better act fast, cos i dun noe when she will be gone, dun miss the boat again !

ejazz
20-09-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi Bro,awaiting Your Approval In The New Group,thanks!

Nuglut
20-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Big up to Bro do335 for finding this gem. Am rushed since am work so will make it brief but did want to provide a FR for other brothers as I think this one is a keeper.

Met at H81. Was all SOP. Doorbell rings and in walks this tall, sultry, slim, fair lady. For brothers that want a CFM-look girl, this is the one. Huge sex factor. Supply skin, no tattoos (but some light scars) and deep, beautiful eyes. Wavy black hair, combed but in a dishelved sort of way. Loved the fact that she was so chatty. Talked and hugged and kissed and talked for a while. Led me to the shower for cleaning-up.

Knew that I was 2nd blood and so asked how first blood was. She giggled and said she was super-nervous but that it went well. She was drawn to my looks and so chemistry was definitely there. We frenched quite a bit. She's a smoker (and I am not), and so there was a lingering aftertaste of cigarette despite us popping some mints I had brought. No big deal for me.

She was wearing a skimpy underwear. And could see that fine, fine body perfectly. Damn, what a body. Tall and slim. Just like a model. She's also got models boobs...which means she doesn't have any (:D) but I licked those eraser nips well.

She started to BJ and her inexperience definitely came through. Wasn't very good as she was pulling and stretching rather than rubbing. Also used some teeth. Generally guide the noobs, but today just didn't have the time so flipped her over and started to paint her for about 10 mins.

Popped a cap and rubbed my big one against her mei mei and then slowly inserted. This is the only thing that surprised. She took me in quite easily despite the fact that I am a little large. I wonder if it was just the wetness that acted as a major lubricant, but I was still surprised as she advised she had not had sex for 6 months!

We tried a number of conventional positions. She was very chatty and fun to be with. Lots of frenching, dirty talking and the like. She REALLY got into it, and exclaimed she came three times in one position. She's also quite the contortionist...

We finished, washed up, chatted, and said goodbye.

All in all, a great find by bro335. Many thanks to him for this.

Stats
Boobs : Slim and almost non-existent
BBBJ: 5 / 10 (def needs practive)
Frenching / Kissing : Totally into it, andyes, nice, soft, succalent lips
FJ : 8 / 10
overall : 8 / 10
Demage: $160/1/1 + $20 (rm). CD she had.
RTF : No, only b/c more trees in the forest to chop. In fact just got another SMS. Where time to do work? - :D

Hope brothers like review. Still a newbie so any upz points greatly appreciated.

Thx bros, and happy bonking.

do335
20-09-2007, 04:48 PM
Hi Bro,awaiting Your Approval In The New Group,thanks!

Bro, check my signature. Thks !

do335
20-09-2007, 04:53 PM
thanks bro Nuglut for yr truthful FR ! As mentioned earlier, she really didn't have sex since she broke off with her ex. Nver been in FL line, but 1 thing for sure, she respect wat she doing with passion.

Bro Nuglut, u still got a lot of trees to chop :D

Today slots are full. Jess is available tomorrow from 1pm to 5pm.

B-man
20-09-2007, 05:36 PM
Wah maybe I should change to Jess. Hehe :P What's her schedule like ?

do335
20-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Wah maybe I should change to Jess. Hehe :P What's her schedule like ?

It's written there. Tml 1pm to 5pm

do335
21-09-2007, 11:07 AM
Available from 3pm to 5pm. 2 slots only. Those who wish to try this gem dun miss the boat, i nver know she will be gone tomorrow.

Please pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

shiokmc
21-09-2007, 11:16 AM
soooooooooooooooooooounds GUUUUUd

biatch6969
21-09-2007, 11:46 AM
soooooooooooooooooooounds GUUUUUd

look time no see ~~

do335
21-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Jess will be extending her hrs to 8pm today. Now left with dinner slots of 7pm & 8pm.

Interested parties could pm me yr name & contact for arrangements with her.

gamer2400
21-09-2007, 03:55 PM
is jess avalible on sat morning tml?
juz request to join ur group, if tml morning have msg me tks

do335
21-09-2007, 04:44 PM
is jess avalible on sat morning tml?
juz request to join ur group, if tml morning have msg me tks

pls pm me yr name & contact for arrangements. Thks !

do335
21-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Jess still got a slot @ 8pm today.

Tomorrow her schedule will be starting from 2pm to 8pm

cuteboy12345208
21-09-2007, 06:34 PM
Receive msg from Bro do335 abot a new local gal. So quickly arrange to meet yesterday. I was her third custy for the day. However, when she came to the room, she was still as energetic as though I was the first client. hehe. She told me sex is a form of enjoyment. Haha. din noe she is horny too. I like. Anyway my FR on her

Name: Jess
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: 6.5
Height and Weight: as stated by threadstarter
Body: 6.6. Tall and slim
Boobs: Small A cup
Frenching: 6.7. Yes she love to frenching
Cathbath: 6.7. She really can lick you from your ears downwrds till ur didi. hehe
Fingering: yes
BJ: 6.6 Slow deep suction with sucking of balls
FJ: 6.5. she is wet and horny!!!
Gfe: 6.7. she will chat with you. Told me her luck has been down for many years. I told her some fengshui tips to improve her luck. hehe.
Damage: $160 1hr 1shot. exclude room and cd
RTF: Yes

do335
22-09-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks bro cuteboy for yr nice FR!

Jess slots today is left with 5pm to 7pm. Please pm me to leave yr name & contact to have a session with this sexy babe .

do335
24-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Juz got few reviews from some bros here who had tried Jess, they claimed that she's oso a squirter ! Super wet during fingering & FJ!

checked with herself , she do confirmed that she's naturally super wet when arouse, no KY needed at all.

Jess is off from her work today so she will be working extended hrs to serve u. Available from 4pm to 10pm today.

Please pm me yr name, contact & timing for appts with this pretty sexy babe, maybe squirter :)

do335
27-09-2007, 01:57 AM
Mini squirter Jess is having her period. Back this Saturday from 1pm to 7pm.

Bros who yet to try this babe better be fast before she's gone.

Advance booking opens from now.

do335
29-09-2007, 04:28 AM
JESS is back !!! Sexy, Playful, Super solid GFE & gd Frencher ! Available tomorrow from 1pm to 7pm. (East side Hotels)

She will be in her mini-skirt outfit revealing her long slender legs to u. She will be glad if u could remove her thongs for her.

do335
29-09-2007, 05:10 AM
FORGET TO MENTION, SHE'S OSO A MINI SQUIRTER, BOOK HER TO CREATE A 'WORLD MAP' :D

do335
30-09-2007, 08:51 AM
Available from 4pm to 7pm today. 3 news photos of this chibo loaded in my grp. Please pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

do335
30-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Available from 4pm to 7pm today. 3 news photos of this chibo loaded in my grp. Please pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

Jess is fully booked. No more slots. To be updated tomorrow.

Twister2Lei
30-09-2007, 10:28 PM
join ur group waiting for ur approval

do335
01-10-2007, 11:39 AM
Jess is available from 5pm to 7pm (East side) only. Pls pm me yr name & contact for arrangements with this pretty nice lady. Her price is revised to 170/1/1 after many customers revealed that she's worth higher.

do335
01-10-2007, 03:05 PM
JESS is fully boked today. Advance booking start now for tomorrow 3pm to 7pm.

somelongman
01-10-2007, 06:52 PM
first but not least i really need to thanks bro do335 as i had made arrangement for jess last night but kena recall back for sailing late night.sms bro do335 to postpone as i dunno when i am coming back but this morning 1st thing i touch down,i sms bro do335 is jess available and he replied.Thanks alot bro.i am not gd in writing frs so please bear with me and my broken england.Bro do335 i must say a big thanks for finding this babe and also the service you provide to us as a custy is superb.Thanks thanks!!!
Below are the report.
Met at H81.reach there and sms bro do335 the room no.5mins later the babe came.Doorbell rings and when i open the door,in walks this tall, slim, fair ger. wow....she greeted me and sat down.no time wasted we asked each other bath le mah.as i reach quite early i already took my bath so i told her its ok.you go bath lor.i took off my towel and lied on the bed to watch tv.arnd 5 mins later she came out and lied beside me.we chatted for quite sometime than suddenly she climb over me slowly kissing my neck and slowly slowly proceed below.the bbbj is damn shiok man.you can feel the deep deep throat and tongue moving inside her mouth with my didi in.i am thinking hmph i muz react so i slowly move my finger down and omg its wet,so fast and i am shock.i told her u are wet and she say she is those easily wet type of ger.after around 5 - 10 mins of bbbj i told her to stop as i scare i cum.haha scare cannot tahan too good to be true man.put on my cd and proceed to attack the base.smooth wet entry.wow you can feel the warm wet juice when you penetrate.stroke by stroke,damn gd.we tried varies position like doggy,missionary etc.maybe too excited or too long never really enjoy liaoz,it took me quite sometime to cum.hard to soft and soft to hard(one suprise thing is when it turn soft she hj me until hard and ask me to put in again and muz try to shoot in hehe but of cos with cd lar.safety 1st.).maybe air-con spolit in the rm,both of us is sweating like hell hahah. last but not least i muz she have the right attitude,no rush ,patience and service.the fact that she was so chatty not much ice breaking is needed.heez.

All in all, a great gem by bro335. Thanks Bro.

Stats
Boobs : A+
BBBJ: 6.5 / 10 (i love deep deep throat)
Frenching / Kissing : gd skill(when kissing really close eyes and go into it)
overall : 7.5 / 10
Demage: $170/1/1 + tips +$20 (rm) & cd(condom not compact disc)
RTF : Maybe , as theres a long list of bro do335 for me to conquer.

anyway thanks for bearing with my poor england.heez cheers ;) and happy children day to all!!

Hcer
01-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Msged Do bro for slot and managed to get a slot, sneaked out during office hours for a "rendezvous" Travelled all the way down to H81 for a sexciting experience with one local girl, on the way there I keep thinking how will she look like. Sure get ya excited while thinking, really different when about to bonk a local girl compared to a foreign girl.

Booked a rm and sms Do bro the number, a short while later, she rang on the door. Jess came in and I was pleasantly surprised, she is in fact those girls where you always drool about at orchard, bugis, at town basically. Those syt, young nice girls whom u always fantasize about when walking down town, PLUS she wearing a mini skirt....wah, she haven take off I marigita liao....kekeke. As we tcss, she slowly took off her clothes revealing a regular petite size body, those lovely xmm body that you always yearn after. hehe

True enough, we jump straight into action, with her tongue first into my mouth! I was shocked but GLADLY shocked and of course i returned with some vigorous tongue twisting, licking tongulicious action. hehe. Auto-roamed on horny network on her body, and my didi cannot take it any longer liao. But I still tahan while trying to make her damn wet. In no time, she was whispering in my ear "I very wet hor...heehee" wah liao, I cannot take it liao as I was then fingering her, exploring her netherlands with my stroking fingers.

She capped me and I was away on the ride of my life. She was really damn damn damn damn damn wet and horny, her moans, her face, her wetness, gosh I tell you, when I am thinking of it now, I steaming liao. She rode me and we switched some positions and I fired off home in the missionary position. And true enough, she still held on tight, whispering in my ears "wah very shiok leh..." hehe...definitely 200% a worthy bonk.

Thank you man bro, you got too many on ur list liao, now i confused which one to take. hehehehe.

Looks: 67
Frenching: 7. Yes she love to frenching
Cathbath: 7. She really can lick you everywhere. wah first time seen a girl such enthusiast with licking!!!
FJ: 7. Damn wet and horny!!!
Gfe: Very girlfren feeling, i find her very singaporean, those girls holding on to bf while walking down orchard those kind one.
Damage: $170 1hr 1shot. exclude room and cd
RTF: DEFINITELY!!!

Earl
01-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Hi do335,

PM you but i think your PM full.

Could you PM me a schedule for Jess?

Thanks!

thumbs
01-10-2007, 10:25 PM
First time customer to bro do335...

Even though there were a couple of pictures of Jess on the website, was feeling a bit apprehensive about meeting her. (I SHY!!! ;D)

Usual thing happen, I went to hotel, booked a room, messaged Bro do335 and waited... there was Miss Teen USA on at the same time and was fantasising about Jess..... then the long awaited DING DONG... no no.. she was not late.. which was a surprise.. haha add point!

Usually with other OKT, it is the girl hiding behind the door and me on the corridor waiting for the door to open.. really not used to being the one waiting in the room for the girl to come.. ala the girl paying to screw me.. hahahh

okok..back to the main event.. welcomed her in and... a tall slender girl with tousled hair popped in.. oh my... she is tall... yummy.. broke the ice very easily.. she can carry a conversation very well and I immediately understood why when I asked her what her other profession was...

As I had taken a shower and she coming from home, we forgone the showering together and she took off her clothes and we got down to business.. lots of nibbles, kisses and licking of the dick and balls... well. i would not be enjoying it myself could i.. i turned her around and started licking her little titties.. making my way to the promised land.. lo and behold, it is a desert.. no bushes in sight... and it was an oasis.. wet and juicy in the middle of the desert.. well could really be dessert for me (if you know what i mean). soft moans came out from her... increasing as I starting fingering her.. could really feel it being very wet.

After having my dessert.. put on the umbrella and started pumping... could hear her moaning and it was damn shiok.. alas.. her tight pussy got the better of me and i surrendered my load to her.

Very chatty girl and considered as presentable. Only downside (to me) is her boobs, or lack of it.. otherwise.. no complaint!!

Shall not bother about the stats as everyone seems to be putting the same thing.

Cheers!

do335
02-10-2007, 05:33 AM
first but not least i really need to thanks bro do335 as i had made arrangement for jess last night but kena recall back for sailing late night.sms bro do335 to postpone as i dunno when i am coming back but this morning 1st thing i touch down,i sms bro do335 is jess available and he replied.Thanks alot bro.i am not gd in writing frs so please bear with me and my broken england.Bro do335 i must say a big thanks for finding this babe and also the service you provide to us as a custy is superb.Thanks thanks!!!
Below are the report.
Met at H81.reach there and sms bro do335 the room no.5mins later the babe came.Doorbell rings and when i open the door,in walks this tall, slim, fair ger. wow....she greeted me and sat down.no time wasted we asked each other bath le mah.as i reach quite early i already took my bath so i told her its ok.you go bath lor.i took off my towel and lied on the bed to watch tv.arnd 5 mins later she came out and lied beside me.we chatted for quite sometime than suddenly she climb over me slowly kissing my neck and slowly slowly proceed below.the bbbj is damn shiok man.you can feel the deep deep throat and tongue moving inside her mouth with my didi in.i am thinking hmph i muz react so i slowly move my finger down and omg its wet,so fast and i am shock.i told her u are wet and she say she is those easily wet type of ger.after around 5 - 10 mins of bbbj i told her to stop as i scare i cum.haha scare cannot tahan too good to be true man.put on my cd and proceed to attack the base.smooth wet entry.wow you can feel the warm wet juice when you penetrate.stroke by stroke,damn gd.we tried varies position like doggy,missionary etc.maybe too excited or too long never really enjoy liaoz,it took me quite sometime to cum.hard to soft and soft to hard(one suprise thing is when it turn soft she hj me until hard and ask me to put in again and muz try to shoot in hehe but of cos with cd lar.safety 1st.).maybe air-con spolit in the rm,both of us is sweating like hell hahah. last but not least i muz she have the right attitude,no rush ,patience and service.the fact that she was so chatty not much ice breaking is needed.heez.

All in all, a great gem by bro335. Thanks Bro.

Stats
Boobs : A+
BBBJ: 6.5 / 10 (i love deep deep throat)
Frenching / Kissing : gd skill(when kissing really close eyes and go into it)
overall : 7.5 / 10
Demage: $170/1/1 + tips +$20 (rm) & cd(condom not compact disc)
RTF : Maybe , as theres a long list of bro do335 for me to conquer.

anyway thanks for bearing with my poor england.heez cheers ;) and happy children day to all!!

Thanks for the FR & compliments !!! So who's next on yr bonking list?:cool:

do335
02-10-2007, 05:36 AM
Msged Do bro for slot and managed to get a slot, sneaked out during office hours for a "rendezvous" Travelled all the way down to H81 for a sexciting experience with one local girl, on the way there I keep thinking how will she look like. Sure get ya excited while thinking, really different when about to bonk a local girl compared to a foreign girl.

Booked a rm and sms Do bro the number, a short while later, she rang on the door. Jess came in and I was pleasantly surprised, she is in fact those girls where you always drool about at orchard, bugis, at town basically. Those syt, young nice girls whom u always fantasize about when walking down town, PLUS she wearing a mini skirt....wah, she haven take off I marigita liao....kekeke. As we tcss, she slowly took off her clothes revealing a regular petite size body, those lovely xmm body that you always yearn after. hehe

True enough, we jump straight into action, with her tongue first into my mouth! I was shocked but GLADLY shocked and of course i returned with some vigorous tongue twisting, licking tongulicious action. hehe. Auto-roamed on horny network on her body, and my didi cannot take it any longer liao. But I still tahan while trying to make her damn wet. In no time, she was whispering in my ear "I very wet hor...heehee" wah liao, I cannot take it liao as I was then fingering her, exploring her netherlands with my stroking fingers.

She capped me and I was away on the ride of my life. She was really damn damn damn damn damn wet and horny, her moans, her face, her wetness, gosh I tell you, when I am thinking of it now, I steaming liao. She rode me and we switched some positions and I fired off home in the missionary position. And true enough, she still held on tight, whispering in my ears "wah very shiok leh..." hehe...definitely 200% a worthy bonk.

Thank you man bro, you got too many on ur list liao, now i confused which one to take. hehehehe.

Looks: 67
Frenching: 7. Yes she love to frenching
Cathbath: 7. She really can lick you everywhere. wah first time seen a girl such enthusiast with licking!!!
FJ: 7. Damn wet and horny!!!
Gfe: Very girlfren feeling, i find her very singaporean, those girls holding on to bf while walking down orchard those kind one.
Damage: $170 1hr 1shot. exclude room and cd
RTF: DEFINITELY!!!

Another very big thanks to bro Hcer for yr nice FR !!! hope to see yr RTF soon...after clearing my list :D

do335
02-10-2007, 05:38 AM
First time customer to bro do335...

Even though there were a couple of pictures of Jess on the website, was feeling a bit apprehensive about meeting her. (I SHY!!! ;D)

Usual thing happen, I went to hotel, booked a room, messaged Bro do335 and waited... there was Miss Teen USA on at the same time and was fantasising about Jess..... then the long awaited DING DONG... no no.. she was not late.. which was a surprise.. haha add point!

Usually with other OKT, it is the girl hiding behind the door and me on the corridor waiting for the door to open.. really not used to being the one waiting in the room for the girl to come.. ala the girl paying to screw me.. hahahh

okok..back to the main event.. welcomed her in and... a tall slender girl with tousled hair popped in.. oh my... she is tall... yummy.. broke the ice very easily.. she can carry a conversation very well and I immediately understood why when I asked her what her other profession was...

As I had taken a shower and she coming from home, we forgone the showering together and she took off her clothes and we got down to business.. lots of nibbles, kisses and licking of the dick and balls... well. i would not be enjoying it myself could i.. i turned her around and started licking her little titties.. making my way to the promised land.. lo and behold, it is a desert.. no bushes in sight... and it was an oasis.. wet and juicy in the middle of the desert.. well could really be dessert for me (if you know what i mean). soft moans came out from her... increasing as I starting fingering her.. could really feel it being very wet.

After having my dessert.. put on the umbrella and started pumping... could hear her moaning and it was damn shiok.. alas.. her tight pussy got the better of me and i surrendered my load to her.

Very chatty girl and considered as presentable. Only downside (to me) is her boobs, or lack of it.. otherwise.. no complaint!!

Shall not bother about the stats as everyone seems to be putting the same thing.

Cheers!

Once again another big thanks to Bro Thumbs for yr FR on Jess. Jess told me u really take great care of her. Thks on her behalf!

do335
02-10-2007, 05:41 AM
Once thanks Bro somelongman, Bro Thumbs, Bro Hcer for yr beautiful Frs.

JESS IS AVAILABLE FROM 3PM TO 7PM. Interested to have a session with her? Pm me yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangements. Thks !

do335
03-10-2007, 09:01 AM
JESS IS AVAILABLE FROM 4PM TO 7PM. Interested to have a session with her? Pm me yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangements. Thks !

do335
03-10-2007, 11:50 AM
Jess Apointment Is Full. She's Taking Only 2 Slots Today. Advance Booking Opens For Tomorrow.

Twister2Lei
04-10-2007, 02:50 AM
Yesterday received a massage from bro335, said that Jess available for the evening slots. I reply Bro335 and a book a room in Hotel81, sms bo335 the rooms number.

In the room i switched on the television watched the sport channel, While waited for Jess to come, the door bell sound! ha ha .. very excitedly proceed to open the door. Wow! ho.. Indeed as mention by all our bro who put up the FR, she tall slender and fair. Invited her to come in, she is very friendly and chatty. In fact you can actually sense the GFE feeling from this gorgeous Girl.

Chatted 10 mins then proceed to shower, i will not elaborate further as in SOP (Add point was given for the BBJ). Round 2 bed action, most interesting part she like frenching a lots can feel that she wets easily when my hand proceed to finger her pussy. We switched to 69 position ( here are my real kongfu keke) i started to paint her cute little pussy and same time finger her. she started to moan and suck my dick even harder. Both of us really enjoyed this motion, i nearly release my load into her.

Quickly she cap on me and i pumped her aggressively, she grasped me so tight and finally surrender my load. Tired as we used up all our energy, enjoyable and unforgettable moment's.

Once again like to thanks bro335 for the arrangement.

Cheers...... :p

do335
05-10-2007, 01:26 AM
Jess is available from 4 pm to 7 pm

Pm me yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangements. Thks !

youngeric
05-10-2007, 01:22 PM
Hi all,

I tried this FL.

She was dressed in a very 'ah lian' way with tank top & denim miniskirt.

Looks: Fair complexion with wavy permed & not dyed hair I think, with small features. Very very little pimples breaking up on her forehead but not noticeable. Personally don't think she has CFM looks.

She looks a bit like those office ladies or even those hairdressers.

Body: Thin but not skeletal thin. A cup boobs. No tattoos. Not for boobs lovers or those who like shapely women.

GFE: She is Chinese speaking & I think she can speak other dialect too. She can speak English too. She is those outspoken & not demure sort.

She is quite chatty & even though she showered before she came, she actually agreed to shower me, not with me, when I told her I haven't showered yet.

Session: She launched her 'attack' on me by catbathing and kissing me aggressively, while doing that she was moaning away.

She was already very wet even before the session started! That is before I even laid a finger on her! I felt the water. Didn't feel anything like KY Jelly.

I didn't really dig away to see how much water she generates when she told me she cannot really squirt out water.

I can tell she is the horny type. Very obliging & eager to please. We did all the positions & she said she liked doggy. I wonder why so many women like to do it doggy style?

Anyway, she did all the positions & frenched & allowed digging with no complaints.

BBBJ: Quite good actually with alot of suction. I have to ask her to continue with it when she stopped because it was actually very enjoyable.

Overall: Good experience if you like this type of FL. Above average looks, horny, fair complexion & thin with good service.

YE

do335
06-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Jess is available 7pm to 1pm

Please kindly pm meand contact nos

do335
06-10-2007, 11:30 PM
Jess is available 6pm to 9pm

Please kindly pm meand contact nos

Serendip
07-10-2007, 12:28 AM
Hi Bro

Am newbie here. Have pm you. Looking forward to your reply.

sibaysong4u
07-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Bros do335,
Why is my membership still pending???:confused:

bernardo1977
07-10-2007, 03:39 PM
hi bro
i am interested to meet up with Jess

Kindly let me know the arrangement

i live in the east side

regards,
bernard

tonberry
07-10-2007, 09:17 PM
hello bro,

wats her timings for mon and tues? am interested to meet this sexy lady after all the steamy frs...

dweeb
07-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Hi bro do335,

Just "applied" for membership to your group.

Do I qualify for it?

2335 Man
08-10-2007, 01:19 AM
Tks bro for the recomendation as I was thinking of booking another girl from him.Sextify with the sextion and service and maybe can have other bookings with u.

Sorry for the short FR.

do335
08-10-2007, 05:38 AM
Jess is available from 3pm to 9pm (East side) only after few days of rest.

Pls pm me yr name & contact for arrangements with this pretty nice lady.

As she's not always available, pls booked her in advance in order to have a sensual session with her,

do335
09-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Just saw her yesterday, find that she looks more & more prettier :) her looks really grows on u.

Jess is available today from 2pm to 6pm only. Please kindly kindly pm me yr name , contact & timing for arrangements.

do335
10-10-2007, 11:20 AM
Jess is available from 3pm to 7pm (East side only) . Interested parties could pm me yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangements.

do335
11-10-2007, 01:44 PM
JESS is available from 6pm to 8pm today. Bros interested could kindly sms me yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangements.

do335
12-10-2007, 01:05 AM
JUST RECEIVED A SMS FROM JESS THAT SHE REALLY NEED $, WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR MIDNITE SHOTS FOR TODAY @ 3:30PM & 4:30PM

PM ME YR NAME & CONTACT FOR IMMEDIATE ARRANGEMENTS!!!

do335
16-10-2007, 04:12 AM
JESS IS BACK!!! WITH A TOTALLY NEW HAIR LOOK. SEXY & SENSUAL, BROS WHO HAD TRIED HER SHOULD KNOW THAT SHE'S A GEM NOT TO BE MISSED!!!

DUE TO HER WORK COMMITMENT, SHE'S ONLY AVAILABLE FROM 5PM TO 8PM.

PLS PM ME YR NAME, CONTACT & PREFERRED TIMINGS FOR ARRANGEMENTS.

do335
17-10-2007, 01:34 PM
DUE TO HER TIGHT SCHEDULE , JESS WILL NOT BE ALWAYS AVAILABLE. SHE'S BACK TODAY FOR ONLY 7:30PM SLOT (EAST SIDE ONLY)

PLS KINDLY PM ME YR NAME & CONTACT FOR ARRANGMENT

wanderer23
18-10-2007, 09:56 AM
Booked her a few days ago and had a session so i thought i'll post an FR here. FR stats are based on solely on personal opinion only

Looks: 6/10 (not really to my expectations but still alright)
Height and Weight: as stated
Body: 7/10 (Gave her 7 cos her body's the type i like)
Boobs: Small A cup (Definitely not for boobs lovers)
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 6.5 (She's wet naturally)
Gfe: 6.5 (Quite a chatty girl)

do335
18-10-2007, 11:26 AM
Booked her a few days ago and had a session so i thought i'll post an FR here. FR stats are based on solely on personal opinion only

Looks: 6/10 (not really to my expectations but still alright)
Height and Weight: as stated
Body: 7/10 (Gave her 7 cos her body's the type i like)
Boobs: Small A cup (Definitely not for boobs lovers)
BJ: 6.5
FJ: 6.5 (She's wet naturally)
Gfe: 6.5 (Quite a chatty girl)

Thanks for the FR bro Wanderer23!

do335
18-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Jess is back at more regular slots after some sorting from her own tight schedule. She's available from 6pm to 8pm today.

Pls pm yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
21-10-2007, 05:08 AM
JESS IS AVAILABLE FROM 6PM TO 8PM ONLY

do335
22-10-2007, 11:39 AM
JESS is starting late today. Only 8pm & 9pm slots.

Pls kindly pm me yr name & contacts for arrangements

do335
23-10-2007, 01:45 PM
JESS is available for only 1 slot @ 8pm. Do pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
23-10-2007, 01:47 PM
JESS is available for only 1 slot @ 8pm. Do pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
24-10-2007, 04:24 AM
JESS is available from 7pm to 9pm (Town area). Do pm me yr name & contact for arrangements with this pretty, slim gal.

do335
25-10-2007, 12:45 PM
JESS will only be taking 2 slots today. 7:30pm & 8:30pm, Town area

do335
29-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Tall, Slender, Exotic , tat's describe her all

Jess is available from 7:30pm to 9:30pm slots. bros who tried sure knows that she's really hard to book due to her tight working schedule.

do335
30-10-2007, 12:14 PM
Tall, Slender, Exotic , tat's describe her all

Jess is available from 7:30pm to 8:30pm slots. bros who tried sure knows that she's really hard to book due to her tight working schedule.

nihonjin
30-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Tried previously to arrange to meet her but always not able to, finally managed to meet her last Sunday.

First impression, quite pretty a bit of lianish look with long wavy hair. Model figure, tall & thin not much fats on her body. We started off chatting nicely as both us had bathed before meeting up. In bed, she reciprocates your caresses and kisses. Her bbbj needs improvement though and wld be better if she spent more time on it too. We did it in only missionary position as she was real responsive and got me quite high. Alternated between slow and fast thrusts and enjoyed her quiet moans. Overall, enjoyed her company and the bonk.

Looks – 6.5
Body – 6 (only becos she is A cup & I am boob lurver, otherwise nice & slim)
Attitude – 8 (thumbs up)
Frenching – not the wild, passionate kind
BBBJ – 6 (need more practice, hehe)
FJ – 7
RTF – why not! Not bad looking, good attitude young local FL
Damage - as per TS

do335
01-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Thanks bro nihonjin for yr FR.

JESS is OFF today. Back tomorrow for 7:30pm to 9:30pm, Town area

Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

Egria
02-11-2007, 12:35 AM
had met Jess last wk, wanted to post fr but was too caught up.

first thing, do333 is nice to deal with, no hassle and straight fwd, tat's a good way to do biz.

also want to thank Jess for accommodating the timing & place. she's tall, very slim, A cup. she is not exactly stunning in looks, but have that type of model feel and good dress sense. She likes to go clubbing and she is the type of sexy gal guys like to ogle @ in pubs.

i dun need to say much about the whole thing as many others have already mentioned. she is very friendly and easy to talk to, loves frenching, easily wet, and really let herself enjoy the moment.

highly recommended for guys who like a good time. not for those who like big boobs or chubby type of gal though.

do335
02-11-2007, 11:17 AM
Thanks to Bro Engria for the FR !

JESS, hmm...today i think she's going clubbing & will be dress in her best outfit to meet bros.

Happened to ne available from 7pm to 9pm today. She don't always work so quite diificult to meet her up nowadays. Bros interested could pm me for arrangemnts. It will be in town area today.

smallfish73
03-11-2007, 05:48 AM
really want to try her. unfortunately, cannot match her timing.
bro, is it possible for her to have slot in the early afternoon?

do335
05-11-2007, 01:25 PM
JESS is having her menses. This thread will be update when she's back

do335
09-11-2007, 11:04 AM
After much reviews from custys who tried Jess felt that she should be in the cat 200 due to her great service, looks & presentations. Decided to raise her price to $200/1/1 (exclud rm & cd)

JESS is available from 7pm to 9pm today. Damage : $200/1/1 exclud rm & cd

Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

do335
15-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Due to her own personal problems. Jess had decided to stop the FL line. This thread will be updated until further news.