PDA

View Full Version : Yishun 7xx raided

cgcgcg
19-09-2007, 01:19 AM
Heard from someone that Yishun B7xx joint was raided recently. Can some one confirm.If this is true, more raid is coming.

surbana
19-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Dont know..

mJ`mJ
19-09-2007, 02:00 PM
Confirm all these joints in Singapore when open, they are prone to be raid. No matter how descreet you are in revealing the locations of such places, there is sure loop holes...

Do you ever know that SBF is so famous in Singapore until the Police is also monitoring this forum from time to time??;)

surbana
19-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Confirm all these joints in Singapore when open, they are prone to be raid. No matter how descreet you are in revealing the locations of such places, there is sure loop holes...

Do you ever know that SBF is so famous in Singapore until the Police is also monitoring this forum from time to time??;)

You think police are angels???They are more buaya then you. Knew some of those regular police officers during my NS days. They frequent Batam and perform underage sex there..

devilboy1978(2)
19-09-2007, 08:39 PM
Yes,yes,wat bro surbana say is true..I used 2 b NS police
n i know of a lot of regular more "ti ko" den us..

ShittyAss
21-09-2007, 01:00 AM

Wah...but there isnt much we can do expect to wait and see them raid joints from time to time nia..haiz..

mJ`mJ
21-09-2007, 07:26 PM
You think police are angels???They are more buaya then you. Knew some of those regular police officers during my NS days. They frequent Batam and perform underage sex there..

Hey surbana...

Cool man... Please dont put that in my words... i never comments that police are angels or they are devils... I never say anything like that....

I as a samster, with my rep points right now, i am just giving a piece of advise to threadstarters and people who are openly spreading the number and addresses of joints. Is that wrong? Comeon... read and digest... don't come here to put words into anyone with ur mis-interpretations!:mad:

NorthGuy
21-09-2007, 07:39 PM
JUst a news from other thread. The shop is not raid i think. It is a change of management therefore i think the shop close for a short period.

kendory
21-09-2007, 11:08 PM
To All Bro,

To all Bro....

have a heart... AV is alway on the alert... and doing their job...

when they run out of lead ... here is where they look for clues...

so for the sake of those working ladies... don't write too explicit FR or don't mention about all those extra lah... and best don't mention the location or area lah... think of those poor girls having to do such extreem to made a living in sillypore... they also deserve some respect...

so guys... stop all explicit details... you can be as explicit abt Geylang or those OKT leads or your girl friend but these TN shop... some r PDMM with children... spare some thot...

thank....

kend

surbana
21-09-2007, 11:09 PM
Do you ever know that SBF is so famous in Singapore until the Police is also monitoring this forum from time to time??;)[/QUOTE]

Aiyo Bro I just comment about them only...Why so kang cheong...

everyday
22-09-2007, 05:40 AM

Ma da also need to "clean" their "gun". So can shot properly wat. :D

weeklys
22-09-2007, 09:53 AM
aiya........av police also man mah. they also need to release but sometimes bo pian coz their boss pressure them for result so just look into places where not much crowd and not discreet one lor......thats they hierachy ........ sillypore is always like that.......boss say we must do, what to do :D

mJ`mJ
22-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Aiyo Bro I just comment about them only...Why so kang cheong...

You call that kan cheong?? Come on la... use ur little brain to think... and if u think you are commenting only, then don't put words into my posting... saying that i think police are angels or what... use your brain alittle when you post a comment can?

Ngengheng
22-09-2007, 07:36 PM
You call that kan cheong?? Come on la... use ur little brain to think... and if u think you are commenting only, then don't put words into my posting... saying that i think police are angels or what... use your brain alittle when you post a comment can?

I see that You are over reacting..Guess you are a cop too right?

Ho-Lee
22-09-2007, 07:44 PM
Where is the cop?????Must run first!!!!!

topcook1
23-09-2007, 06:40 PM
OMG!!!Finally know a mata in this forum....

teapot
29-09-2007, 03:38 PM
went to JM yesterday saw 2 new mei mei from chong ching. 1 got a pair of super big boobs! but i went for the taller dark girl as i not a boobs fan. has a good time with her. all in spend $130.:)

flong928
01-10-2007, 03:37 PM
i do agree that the girls there now are much better than the old batch. seems like the girls there now are in their early 20s:)

NorthGuy
01-10-2007, 06:12 PM
went to JM yesterday saw 2 new mei mei from chong ching. 1 got a pair of super big boobs! but i went for the taller dark girl as i not a boobs fan. has a good time with her. all in spend $130.:)

Bro. I think i got the same gal as you. Her name is Zhen Zhen or something can;t remember, SHe is a SYT. Went just now at 4+ and there were 3 gals. Choose the short hair tall gal and the massage was so so. At least covered all the area and can sense she did put in some effort.

Massage for 20 mins and flip me over. Ask if i want to use oil for this area(pointing to my didi). Ask her for price and she quoted $50 but can bargain type. I ask for FJ and quoted $100. Mai tu liao agree and she went out to the back door to get CD. The rest are SOP.

Paid up and left Total damage : $130 (30 + 100)
RTF: Maybe to try other gals.

From my guess, gal there are: 2 Early 20s, 1 Mid 20s.

But the cubicles are thin just like WxWx and you can hear the over party in the next cubicle and i heard the other party having FJ also as can hear the gal moaning away.. :D

teapot
02-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Bro. I think i got the same gal as you. Her name is Zhen Zhen
Nope i think the girl i took was ling ling the other super big boobs girl is ting ting:) zhen zhen i not yet try.:D

topcook1
02-10-2007, 11:03 PM
[

But the cubicles are thin just like WxWx and you can hear the over party in the next cubicle and i heard the other party having FJ also as can hear the gal moaning away.. :D[/QUOTE]

Is the price Negotiable??

NorthGuy
03-10-2007, 10:10 AM
[

But the cubicles are thin just like WxWx and you can hear the over party in the next cubicle and i heard the other party having FJ also as can hear the gal moaning away.. :D

Is the price Negotiable??[/QUOTE]

I believe it's all up to individual skills and the gal. Check your pm.

avante
04-10-2007, 01:37 AM
is this shop at 7xx and operates till 1am??...just now walked pass and saw a pretty prc walked out of the shop...two more not bad looking was inside the shop and 1 was smiling at me...live nearby but nvr visited once...think i missed a few gems:D

NorthGuy
04-10-2007, 08:14 AM
You sure miss some gems. But since it is near to your place.. Erm.... Might be too close for comfort.

teapot
04-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Erm.... Might be too close for comfort.can go by back door mah:)

w800i
06-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Went to this place a few days ago, picked zhen zhen as looked quite young and playful.

Massage was soso and asked the question, settled for a bit higher than expected but service wise... not satisfying for me.

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 6/10, slim, small boobs, and quite loose...

RTF: NO

w800i
09-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Went back to the joint to check out the other gal, Ting Ting

This time she was wearing a black top and looks younger, so chose her for the massage. Service so so, and she would put some oil on ur butt and circle around, and rubba rubba the balls and little bro hehe

So turn around and she quoted her price, mm a bit ex so didn't go for the specials. Maybe next time can go.

Name: Ting Ting
Figure: 7.5/10, big boobs, short cute kind.
RTF: maybe soon

Managed to get her number too, bros interested can drop me a msg
:)

sunhuan-con
09-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Care to share with me the exact location thanks..