PDA

View Full Version : 23yo Ke Xin from ChongQing

Redoxan
18-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Went to one of the KTV in GL with some bros and met up with this young decent looking girl. Sat with me the whole session and chatted a lot on her life. Seem like a nice person and was hugging me like lover.

So in the night after some gathering, called her to see if she wanted to meet up. Went to GL to pick her up and went to Lor X hotel. She is very green in this line as we went up to the room, she just lay on the bed and looked at me blur blur.

After I closed the door, I stripped to my naked underwear and proceed to the bed to hug her and talk cock a bit. The way she looked at me really melted my heart. Soon I advanced to french her and she didn’t resist. I asked her about her past experience when she was in China and she told me that she hasn’t make love for the past 3 years and she just came to Singapore 2 days ago.

Inside my heart, I was like “wow”…I’m her first blood. Then after some caressing, we went to take shower together while I shower her back and slowly proceeded to the front and down to her south. The moments I feel her pussy, I could feel two flips protruding out and again inside my heart, I was thinking that this type of girl sure very horny one.

After shower, we dried ourselves and proceeded to the bed. She started to come on top of me and started licking my ears gently and sensually. Kissing my cheeks and slowly down to my nipples. I just rest there for her to service me and she did it for almost 8mins without advancing down to my south.

I took over and my turn to give her a good servicing. We french passionately and I must say that her ears are the most sensitive part. I moved slowly up to her ears and down to her face and then to her nipples. At this same time, my hands were caressing her thigh area without touching her southern part.

I continued to lick down to her thigh area then to her two flips…Wow, the moment I licked on the part, she started moaning loudly and advancing further towards her clitoris. I licked her and her hands were busy caressing her own breast, playing her own nipples herself. After licking for almost 10mins, she was getting wilder and wilder. She looked at me and used her both hands to grab my hair, teething herself and say “shou bu liao le” (cannot take it already)

She asked her to penetrate her but I didn’t want to as I wanted to make her feel even hornier. So I continued for another while, this time she grabbed my hair and started to hit me as she can’t take it enough. She is so “song” (comfortable) until when I was capping myself, she was playing her own boobs and give me the CFM face.

After capped, did her it missionary and she was able to adjust herself to the position where she enjoyed most. Bonk her a few shallow thrust followed by two deep thrust; frenching at the same time – impt she even asked me if I’m comfortable and whether I’m enjoying.

Changed to doggie while she enjoyed herself most – thrusting in & out looking for my hard rod. Again, with few deep thrust will make her really high. Changed to the position that she was on top on me, rode like a cowgirl – her hands searching for my balls from the back…

After several min, pulled out the raincoat and shot my cum on her body. Before I was cuming, she was so enthusiastic for her body to take my cum.

We rested for a while and she asked me if Singapore guys are all so good in sex – I looked at her and told her that she gonna enjoy for the rest of her stay here. She asked me to intro bros to her to make some money.

Fr:
Name: Ke Xin
Boob: 33A ( Soft boob, erected nipples)
Look: 7/10 (decent looking yet CFM look)
Frenching: Yes for me
BJ: Didn’t try (But she said she will only do BJ not BBBJ)
Catbath: 7/10 (try to please you)
FJ: 7.5/10 (tight and very very wet – imagine she didn’t have sex for so long)
Service: 7/10
Damage: $60 + $ 20 + $2

Please do not flame if you do not get the same treatment. Just wanna share some good lobangs.

Those bros with more than 15 rep points need to PM me. Please help to take good care of this girl.

Sammy Jr
18-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Those bros with more than 15 rep points need to PM me. Please help to take good care of this girl.

Greaat Fr.
Brother, will you give the contact to some who are real cheongster but low in points. I hope you will. :)

sex21
18-09-2007, 06:11 PM
Greaat Fr.
Brother, will you give the contact to some who are real cheongster but low in points. I hope you will. :)

Yes ppl like me who dont have frd here and no one up me.

PS:Bro Redoxan like share the contact with me?

kklow
18-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Can send me the contacts?

moodyz
18-09-2007, 06:21 PM
Bro is she the Kexin wrking at TH ktv?

Redoxan
19-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Bro is she the Kexin wrking at TH ktv?

Nope..She is not working in TH KTV.

Redoxan
19-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Just given the contacts to some bros

Hopefully will see some FR coming.

onion_rings
19-09-2007, 02:10 AM
Just given the contacts to some bros

Hopefully will see some FR coming.

nnkc....secretly go mission bo jio??? :mad: :D

chocolatebear
19-09-2007, 02:20 AM
shoot ... i'm down by 2 points ... damn ... :p

must wait till the tide cools down ... hahaha :D

onion_rings
19-09-2007, 02:27 AM
shoot ... i'm down by 2 points ... damn ... U sure ur down by 2 points? Pls open yr big big eyes & see again. Will be waiting for your FR in this thread Cheers! :D

Pei Pa Koa
19-09-2007, 02:37 AM
senior bro redoxon can share this wonderful FL number wif mi?...:p

Lubber
19-09-2007, 03:27 AM
This one looks good. :cool:

sianren
19-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Name: Ke Xin
Boob: 33A ( Soft boob, erected nipples)
Look: 7/10 (decent looking yet CFM look)
Frenching: Yes for me
BJ: Didn’t try (But she said she will only do BJ not BBBJ)
Catbath: 7/10 (try to please you)
FJ: 7.5/10 (tight and very very wet – imagine she didn’t have sex for so long)
Service: 7/10
Damage: $60 + $ 20 + $2

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this one oso SYT....

Should I go or not...quite a few SYT nowaday :p :p

Mr Cactus

onion_rings
19-09-2007, 10:28 AM
This one looks good.

So ru giving up yr rtf on XYZ :confused: :D

fatty boy
19-09-2007, 11:15 AM
wow, what a nice girl, can not miss the chance,:)

Redoxan
19-09-2007, 11:46 AM
nnkc....secretly go mission bo jio??? :mad: :D

Haha...You so busy how to jio you??

Redoxan
19-09-2007, 11:47 AM
senior bro redoxon can share this wonderful FL number wif mi?...:p

Check yr PM!

Redoxan
19-09-2007, 11:48 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this one oso SYT....

Should I go or not...quite a few SYT nowaday :p

Mr Cactus

Nowadays, I aso got a change of taste

Going for SYT liao..but still very much into MILF:D

baa10004
19-09-2007, 11:53 AM
bro,
After reading your FR, feel so horny and wanted to try her. Can I have her contact? Thanks in advance.

Redoxan
19-09-2007, 03:02 PM
bro,
After reading your FR, feel so horny and wanted to try her. Can I have her contact? Thanks in advance.

Bro, did you read my posting??:mad:

15rep points..

sex21
19-09-2007, 03:11 PM
I still short of 5 pts,any kind soul can help me?:(

mel123
19-09-2007, 05:43 PM
FR on Ke Xin

Firstly, need to say thanks to bro Redoxan for contact nos of Ke Xin.

Just had a session with Ke Xin. Anyway my taste is quite different from bro Redoxan, so please do not feel offended. Below is my brief description,

Looks : 4.5/10 ( she look mature to me like around 30+, and also not
attractive at all, maybe not my cup of tea. I am a sucker for
looks )
Body : 5/10 ( skin complexion not very nice and also not smooth )
Attitude : 8/10 ( had to be fair to her, can see that she try to please me but
I not really in the mood since she dont attract me )
FJ : 5/10

Overall, I dont really enjoy my session with her but since I already make appointment with her so just go ahead just to avoid her been disapointed. Once again to bro Redoxan, no intention to offend you and I do appreciate you for providing me with the contact nos.

cheers
mel123

Redoxan
19-09-2007, 06:57 PM
FR on Ke Xin

Firstly, need to say thanks to bro Redoxan for contact nos of Ke Xin.

Just had a session with Ke Xin. Anyway my taste is quite different from bro Redoxan, so please do not feel offended. Below is my brief description,

Looks : 4.5/10 ( she look mature to me like around 30+, and also not
attractive at all, maybe not my cup of tea. I am a sucker for
looks )
Body : 5/10 ( skin complexion not very nice and also not smooth )
Attitude : 8/10 ( had to be fair to her, can see that she try to please me but
I not really in the mood since she dont attract me )
FJ : 5/10

Overall, I dont really enjoy my session with her but since I already make appointment with her so just go ahead just to avoid her been disapointed. Once again to bro Redoxan, no intention to offend you and I do appreciate you for providing me with the contact nos.

cheers
mel123

Thanks Bro mel123 for the FR.

And really appreciate your frank opinion of Kexin

As of now, I will stop giving out contact till there are more positive FR otherwise its not worth the sharing here...

For the time being, bros pls stop PM me for contact.

Cheers,

Hardyboy
19-09-2007, 07:18 PM
First, thanks to bro Redoxan for sharing this contact.

From the timing, I must have had Kexin right after bro mel123.

Like mel123, I also find her a bit more mature looking than the claimed 23. She was wearing a pair of old-fashioned taitai-type sun glasses when I met her. Dressing is also not attractive and sexy.

But I must say her attitude is very good. She helped undress me in the room, and wiping perspiration off my forehead (it was really hot outside). I took my shower alone since she said she has showered (now I know why .. because she just showered during session with mel123). However, on my insistence, went in to take a quick shower. However, I still get the salty taste of perspiration when I body-paint her (I hope it is not the left-over perspiration of mel123).

Foreplay was short and I quickly capped myself and pumped her. The moaning is loud but very fake. I pumped her missionary, then doggy, then with her on top, then scissors, then doggy and unload.

Looks: 6/10 (I'm also sucker for looks)
Body: 6/10 (a bit tan and short, a bit of armpit hair)
Boobs: small
Attitude: 8/10
BJ: none
French: none
FJ: 6/10
RTF: I seldom do (there's a whole forest out there)

What's great about this girl is the attitude.

Thanks again to bro Redoxan for the opportunity :D

Redoxan
20-09-2007, 01:02 AM
First, thanks to bro Redoxan for sharing this contact.

From the timing, I must have had Kexin right after bro mel123.

Like mel123, I also find her a bit more mature looking than the claimed 23. She was wearing a pair of old-fashioned taitai-type sun glasses when I met her. Dressing is also not attractive and sexy.

But I must say her attitude is very good. She helped undress me in the room, and wiping perspiration off my forehead (it was really hot outside). I took my shower alone since she said she has showered (now I know why .. because she just showered during session with mel123). However, on my insistence, went in to take a quick shower. However, I still get the salty taste of perspiration when I body-paint her (I hope it is not the left-over perspiration of mel123).

Foreplay was short and I quickly capped myself and pumped her. The moaning is loud but very fake. I pumped her missionary, then doggy, then with her on top, then scissors, then doggy and unload.

Looks: 6/10 (I'm also sucker for looks)
Body: 6/10 (a bit tan and short, a bit of armpit hair)
Boobs: small
Attitude: 8/10
BJ: none
French: none
FJ: 6/10
RTF: I seldom do (there's a whole forest out there)

What's great about this girl is the attitude.

Thanks again to bro Redoxan for the opportunity :D

Think this ger is not worth bonking!

I will stop giving contact from now on...

Cheers

sex21
22-09-2007, 02:43 AM
Some bro pity me and give me some pts and now no more contact?