PDA

View Full Version : New Story: Swiped Wife

OppaiOppai
02-12-2019, 04:24 PM
“So are we still meeting? C’mon you know you want it as much as I do.” The words staring ominously on the screen as it lit in the dark of the room.

Rach look at her lit phone in the darkness of her master bedroom. The slow rumbling growl of her husband’s snoring filled the room, making the dark room smaller as she felt increasingly trapped. She took a deep sigh before she typed furiously into her phone

“I know. I do. I really do. But I really need to think about it.”

“Don’t be a cocktease. Just be who you really are. Give in to your desires. I’ll make it easy for you, I will wait for you at the bar starting from 10pm. Come if you want. I’ll be there anyway.”

“Ok...” was all she was able to muster typing into the Thunder app before closing it and deleting it from her home screen on her phone.

Rach has been on thunder, the next up and coming hookup app. At first she downloaded it out of curiosity, but the moment she uploaded her younger pre-marriage photos, she received a flood of requests, many from older white gentlemen/expats who pilloried her with flattering comments despite the fact she had put in her relationship status as married.

Comments like

“God, those are some nice racks you have. You are really stacked for an Asian girl.”

“I am willing to bet you $1k that I am twice the man your hubby is and maybe even 3 times his size, if you know I mean. ;) “

“Honey, life is short but my dick isn’t. Cum get some.”

As a natural sub, Rach was drawn to such lewd comments which stirred her loins and made her incredibly horny reading them. At the age of 32, She has been married for 4 years to Xie, a spectacled and tall Chinese singaporean man 1 year her senior.

Prior to her marriage, when she was in her twenties, she led a rather fun and liberal lifestyle, dating men typically twice her age. And yes, they were exclusively white. She had this proclivity as they were usually more dominant and confident than the local Asians she dated in her youth.

They made her feel like a little girl and she was charmed by their fascination of the orient. Among the white men she dated, she had a penchant for foul-minded assholes who toyed with not just her feelings but her lithe sensual body as well. It also did hurt that they were larger, in fact she liked the way it hurts.

Among the white men she dated, she found Englishmen to be her top favourites due to the way she found their accent to be so commanding and sexy at the same time. Also, she had spent sometime in the UK where she had dated many Englishmen who schooled her in the way of carnal desires.

Getting on the app, she was reminded of all the wonderful time she had, the mental foreplay, the thrill of being chased, the romance... Everything which she craved for ever since she ended up with her husband.

JoeWhite1
02-12-2019, 04:30 PM
Nice start to this story

Contestant
02-12-2019, 05:59 PM
Looking forward to next post

Rickey
02-12-2019, 07:26 PM
Love the horny build up to this sexy wife story.. :p

FakeHippo
02-12-2019, 07:50 PM
very nice start, camping too :)

Umtiti
02-12-2019, 07:59 PM
Camping for more updates to this sexy wife story :)

Orange22
02-12-2019, 11:17 PM
Interesting start bro, please continue!

madpig88
03-12-2019, 05:12 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

RioDeJanuary
04-12-2019, 02:38 AM
Nice story TS, and great pic too :)

meijipcc
04-12-2019, 05:18 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

basfreak
04-12-2019, 06:23 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

NastyThaiboy
04-12-2019, 08:32 AM
this is a nice story!  

setting up my tent here to wait for more. :)

kookaburra
04-12-2019, 09:34 AM
Camping trip start here.

davienna
04-12-2019, 09:46 AM
Thank you to senior for sharing nice story.

eggsbusket
04-12-2019, 08:38 PM
Very good story with nice pic.

CirclesFun
04-12-2019, 09:13 PM
Nice story, please post more updates.

KnowItAll
05-12-2019, 05:15 AM
really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...

JustANewbie
06-12-2019, 08:44 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

niushanwang
06-12-2019, 09:54 PM
Wonderful written story. Cheers and do share more.

i^Xi0n
07-12-2019, 05:09 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

MPLover
08-12-2019, 06:30 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.

Pasarbella
08-12-2019, 07:37 AM
It's a fantastic start, do continue TS

sponge05
09-12-2019, 06:17 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

Informer
09-12-2019, 08:37 AM
really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.

Cash8877
11-12-2019, 06:37 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

Truthful
12-12-2019, 06:47 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

MazHa
12-12-2019, 07:35 PM
Very nice, waiting for next update :)

obscenek2
12-12-2019, 07:38 PM
waiting for more updates! :)

testeresult
12-12-2019, 09:36 PM
waiting for more updates! :)

Me waiting too :D

Smile^_^
13-12-2019, 12:13 AM
Waiting for more updates :)

Lightbulbdust
13-12-2019, 03:01 AM
Nice story. Thanks for sharing

VRossi1980
13-12-2019, 07:07 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

ilovetosex123
13-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Camping for more....

WaveTeam
13-12-2019, 06:48 PM
Enjoying the story, please continue TS :)

KTVbuddy
14-12-2019, 07:47 AM
great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.

FrenceLover
14-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Camping for updates too :D

curiousSG
15-12-2019, 08:27 AM
nice story TS, hope for more updates soon.

Rickey
15-12-2019, 11:58 AM
TS has been missing since his 1st post on 2 Dec..:(. dunno wat happened to him??... sigh

BK4ever
16-12-2019, 05:17 AM
this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.

goodisonside
16-12-2019, 10:20 AM
Very good start TS, please continue

rawboy83
17-12-2019, 08:25 AM
do share more of this nice story TS!

lobangkingz
18-12-2019, 08:18 AM
really like this story, do update more!

JJMagic
19-12-2019, 06:53 AM
nice story TS, more updates please. :)

pawnship
19-12-2019, 01:08 PM
Where are you TS? Hope you can come back with an update soon

OppaiOppai
27-04-2020, 03:48 PM
“So are we still meeting? C’mon you know you want it as much as I do.” The words staring ominously on the screen as it lit in the dark of the room.

Rach look at her lit phone in the darkness of her master bedroom. The slow rumbling growl of her husband’s snoring filled the room, making the dark room smaller as she felt increasingly trapped. She took a deep sigh before she typed furiously into her phone

“I know. I do. I really do. But I really need to think about it.”

“Don’t be a cocktease. Just be who you really are. Give in to your desires. I’ll make it easy for you, I will wait for you at the bar starting from 10pm. Come if you want. I’ll be there anyway.”

“Ok...” was all she was able to muster typing into the Thunder app before closing it and deleting it from her home screen on her phone.

Rach has been on thunder, the next up and coming hookup app. At first she downloaded it out of curiosity, but the moment she uploaded her younger pre-marriage photos, she received a flood of requests, many from older white gentlemen/expats who pilloried her with flattering comments despite the fact she had put in her relationship status as married.

Comments like

“God, those are some nice racks you have. You are really stacked for an Asian girl.”

“I am willing to bet you $1k that I am twice the man your hubby is and maybe even 3 times his size, if you know I mean. ;) “

“Honey, life is short but my dick isn’t. Cum get some.”

As a natural sub, Rach was drawn to such lewd comments which stirred her loins and made her incredibly horny reading them. At the age of 32, She has been married for 4 years to Xie, a spectacled and tall Chinese singaporean man 1 year her senior.

Prior to her marriage, when she was in her twenties, she led a rather fun and liberal lifestyle, dating men typically twice her age. And yes, they were exclusively white. She had this proclivity as they were usually more dominant and confident than the local Asians she dated in her youth.

They made her feel like a little girl and she was charmed by their fascination of the orient. Among the white men she dated, she had a penchant for foul-minded assholes who toyed with not just her feelings but her lithe sensual body as well. It also did hurt that they were larger, in fact she liked the way it hurts.

Among the white men she dated, she found Englishmen to be her top favourites due to the way she found their accent to be so commanding and sexy at the same time. Also, she had spent sometime in the UK where she had dated many Englishmen who schooled her in the way of carnal desires.

Getting on the app, she was reminded of all the wonderful time she had, the mental foreplay, the thrill of being chased, the romance... Everything which she craved for ever since she ended up with her husband.

After a long hiatus, now CB stuck at home can now write more....

Bingo1688
27-04-2020, 03:49 PM
Please continue your story

OppaiOppai
27-04-2020, 04:05 PM
The message sent to her phone beeped loudly as it shown on her screen, which lit up ominously in the dark room.

"Great! So you cumming tonight? ;)"

Looking at a framed picture of her husband and her in their wedding best, happy as a lark. Those times seemed so distant now as her loins stirred inside her, beseeching her to cross the border of no return. She looked back at the phone. With trepidation and a lump in her throat, she laid the photo frame face down on the table and replied:

"Yes. I hope i will be cumming tonight".

"Oh Rach, yes you will... again and again and again....:cool:"
came the reply almost as instantly after she replied in the app.

OppaiOppai
27-04-2020, 05:41 PM
Rach then went to her cabinet, opened the cabinet which had all her old clubbing clothes and picked something modest (that would probably still fit) before quietly stuffing the clothes back into her bag before changing to her normal work clothes.

Through-out the day in the office, she felt so uneasy. Looking at her Whatsapp to her husband with the draft message:

"Honey, tonight is Shirely's promotion party. We are going to PartyWorld to celebrate, will be back late, don't need to stay up for me. Settle your own dinner okay?"

Which is a total lie because she has not been talking to Shirley for weeks now after a quarrel which they did.

Her thoughts were broken by a tap on her shoulder. She spurn around the chair and was greeted by the receptionist and she hit send to her hubby in haste.

"Rachel, a courier left this package at the receptionist counter. Its addressed to you by a Mr. Ned Moorehead." The receptionist blushed at the name and giggled.

Red with embarrassment, Rachel snatched the package immediately from the Receptionist and could only offer a weak reply: " Erm, no lah. I ordered this on Amazon for my hubby." and quickly marched into the privacy of the ladies.

"What did you send me? How did you know where I work?",

she messaged Ned on the Thunderapp.

"I have my sources dear. :D You are not that difficult to find you know...Open the box and you'll see what I prepared for you tonight."

messiside
27-04-2020, 05:53 PM
Nice story, keep it up :)

OppaiOppai
27-04-2020, 07:31 PM
Gingerly, she peeled open the box to reveal

1. A really revealing one piece red clubbing dress which made the modest she has prepared tonight pale in comparison. It had a plunging neckline that was designed to tease.

2. A magnetic key card to a room at Grand Hyatt

3. A pair of really sexy black lacy lingerie where the bottom laced thong was afixed with a egg-like vibrator that was already attached to the crotch area of the thong.

https://cf.shopee.sg/file/ea5839f1b295ec649e10f8b6098b4198

OppaiOppai
27-04-2020, 08:17 PM
Feeling naughty, she went to the storeroom and locked it behind her. She then proceeded to put on the red dress as well as the lingerie that he had prepared for her.

Then turning on thunderapp, she sent him these to turn him on....

"Thanks dear for the dress....How do you think I look in this?"

https://i.postimg.cc/g0DkszL5/IMG-8669-b.gif

"I'm putting on your thong that dear bought for me...."

https://i.postimg.cc/VvHJRYp1/IMG-8669-a.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/DZwfY9qz/IMG-8669-f.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/Qt8VZ9rh/IMG-8670-c.gif

OppaiOppai
27-04-2020, 08:19 PM
"I love this bra you got.... its so itchy its making my nipples rockhard :p"

https://i.postimg.cc/VkXNSBfz/IMG-8669-e.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/QMsdc9C1/IMG-8670-d-1.gif

URCB
27-04-2020, 08:27 PM
Sexy red dress! Please continue bro :)

OppaiOppai
27-04-2020, 08:51 PM
"What is this vibrator thing? How cum I can't switch it on/off?", she msged.

"Buahahahaha. Cos I have the remote! Its a remote controlled vibrator. Put it on baby... I did say I'll make you cum didn't I?", Ned retorted on the app.

"!?!?!?!" she replied.

"Come on, tonight you said you'll do anything for me. Promise me you will put it on. :cool:"

With gasp all she could do was reply:

"Ok dear...."

With that she took one last photo and sent it to Ned.

https://i.postimg.cc/xjh5nH60/d2a0c1b8-9267-4408-8bd0-d6805a556ed8.jpg

"BEAUTIFUL!!!" exclaimed Ned.

OppaiOppai
27-04-2020, 09:48 PM
with that, she packed her clothes back into the bag and proceeded to go back to work.

9pm (At this bar called Brix in Singapore).

https://www.singapore.grand.hyattrestaurants.com/uploads/9/8/1/8/98182264/restaurants-0001-brix2_orig.jpg

https://s3-media0.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/HLA65u0GrjOttANT_JAm-g/l.jpg

The bar was littered with white men and working girls. Ned, an UK expat couldn't believe his luck when he swiped this sexually deprived wife who had the body of a JAV actress. When she first showed him her swim wear photos, he had to take a double take cos the the baggy tshirt on her profile photo on Thunderapp did little justice to what lay underneath.

Rach was what guys would call a stick with tits, a lithe svelte body bless with big E cup boobs. He wondered aloud if they were fake but she informed him that it was because they were real and it was when she shared her family photo that he realized the family were all made up of booby asian women. Such a rarity in flatlands of Singapore.

OppaiOppai
27-04-2020, 10:17 PM
Ned was a stocky white guy with a bear like appearance and sporting a very well developed beer belly with squinting evil eyes. He look just like any self proclaimed hero to asian ladies in SG. Balding at the top, he had cut his hair short along his receding hairline which he took effort to dye his greying hair.

He had spent years in Asia in the oil trading desk of an MNC and rose ruthlessly to the top. Addicted to easy money and easier pussy, he had left his family behind in UK in pursuit of his next prize: A horny Asian wife to be colonised for his insatiable perverse appetite.

OppaiOppai
27-04-2020, 11:56 PM
He felt a slap on his back and as he spun around, he saw his friends (A bunch of similarly looking expat old men) came to his side of the bar, flanked by a bevy of Asian working girls strung along by their arms.

"So where's this lady friend of yours?" Sam his fellow oil trader in his team looked around. Sam was in his 50s, a Swiss elderly gentleman whom Ned has been friends for years. They both led hedonistic lifestyles in Pattaya during the rolling 90s and 2000s.

"Oh you mean Rach? She's not here yet, she's supposed to be coming at 10 so we are early." Ned replied.

"I heard many good stories about this married catch from Sam, is she as good as you describe her to be." quipped Alex, a VP at the firm who hailed from UK as well. Alex was a lanky man in his late 40s, slightly taller and the youngest among the trio.

Flipping open his phone, Ned opened the Thunderapp and scrolled up to her profile page with Rach in her wedding gown.

https://i.postimg.cc/gJrKF9T0/3cd8db32-4f29-4216-9928-aa8a7a9a7437.jpg

Rach looked resplendent on her wedding day, her large bosom tightly encased in the bodice of the gown, straining against the fabric and hinting at the humongous boobs on her petite frame.

"WEE WOO WEET! Are there more?" quipped Alex as their eyes widened in glee.

Digging deeper into the app, Ned opened the motherlode of pictures:

OppaiOppai
28-04-2020, 12:05 AM
"Check out these boobies" he grinned widely as he scrolled down, showing them a video she had sent him of her removing her top to show her pearl white bikini that barely hold her breasts inside.

https://i.postimg.cc/Cx4wf9LJ/6469562e-be05-4e48-aa5c-f67026a1d0d0.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/VNPH1hWB/IMG-8692.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/BQtzCHvD/IMG-8692-1.gif

https://i.postimg.cc/SRPDP1K9/IMG-8692-3.gif

OppaiOppai
28-04-2020, 02:28 AM
“Holy Fuck! Are they real?” Alex exclaimed as his mouth watered looking at Rach’s humongous globes on her petite frame.

“Well there is only one way to find out!”, Ned wink laughing as he scroll up another private photo she had sent him while they were cyber courting.

https://i.postimg.cc/CxnBPNrT/A3-D993-DF-7156-4244-A2-A0-ACBFC431-B4-EA.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/kXpRvZcv/C0-DC489-A-B706-457-B-B4-ED-EAF104-BD3-EA1.jpg

basfreak
28-04-2020, 06:15 AM
nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

TREKLIM
28-04-2020, 07:16 AM
Nice story keep it going

OppaiOppai
28-04-2020, 02:45 PM
https://i.pixxxels.cc/L4QtYXNn/8-F38942-B-2-B13-4-EEC-A1-C7-BC4-F5-EC73-D24.gif

“Fuck! God I'll love to get my hands on those tits after you are done with her man...", Sam said with glee as he put his hands on Ned's phone screen zooming out Rach's chest portion (like it needed zooming).

"Her poor husband must be kicking himself for letting his wife whore herself out to us, sorry I mean you. :D", Alex retorted, ignoring the jealous pleas from his Thai date who was grabbing his arm for his attention.

Grinning from ear to ear, He huddled his friends and said: "Yah, I'm gonna do this chick until she disavows her wedding vows. By the way, need a favor from you guys..."

OppaiOppai
28-04-2020, 02:45 PM
Nice story keep it going

Thanks for the encouragement, will try.

Royboy1
28-04-2020, 06:36 PM
Nice story... do keep it flowing... cheers

Stfighter
28-04-2020, 06:58 PM
"Fuck! God I'll love to get my hands on those tits after you are done with her man...", Sam said with glee as he put his hands on Ned's phone screen zooming out Rach's chest portion (like it needed zooming).

"Her poor husband must be kicking himself for letting his wife whore herself out to us, sorry I mean you. :D", Alex retorted, ignoring the jealous pleas from his Thai date who was grabbing his arm for his attention.

Grinning from ear to ear, He huddled his friends and said: "Yah, I'm gonna do this chick until she disavows her wedding vows. By the way, need a favor from you guys..."

Thanks for sharing, up you

OppaiOppai
28-04-2020, 07:04 PM
Thanks for sharing, up you

Sharing? Lol...??? anyway, upped u back.

SiberianTigress
28-04-2020, 08:01 PM
Awesome story TS, please continue :)

OppaiOppai
28-04-2020, 09:15 PM
Rach quickly wore the outfit that Ned bought her and with deep dread plus trepidation in her heart, she took the taxi to Brix as agreed with Ned on Thunderapp.

She had kept the remote vibrator in her clutch purse as she stared at it sitting innocuously among the rest of her belongs inside, the shiny coating on it glimmered with evil intention in the darkness of the cab.

She messaged him:" I'm on my way there now, how do I find you? Would you wait for me at the entrance?"

"Cum find me....Put on the vibrator and when I'm nearby, you'll know. heh. :D" he messaged back.

"?!?!?! Really?" messaged Rach.

"Yes, cum on... lets make tonight something to remember for both of us."

"Okay...." messaged Rach obediently, his crude request strangely turning her on as she could feel her panties getting moist from anticipation.

Making sure the cab driver is not looking at the rear-view mirror, she picked up the object, it was thin pink hued blade like a maxi-pad with an arrow embossed on the front to show where its supposed be. Feeling the texture of the vibrator she realized that coating the inner sides was a surface that was affixed with serrated edges at where the crotch should be. There is no switch, only a micro USB port where its supposed to be charged.

The ringing tone of her phone broke her from her thoughts and she quickly picked up her phone, it was her husband.

"Hi Honey! Are you with your colleagues now? Which partyworld are you going to?". asked Xie, her husband who is calling from home.

"Ooh... no, they went first lor. Ask me to go meet them at the one at Bugis. I am on my way there actually." replied Rach.

"Okay, don't stay up too late okay. Love you!" Xie said enthusiastically.

"Okay, i will come back soon.", Rach said weakly as she hung up the phone, fighting the desire to say I love you back to him cos of what is transpiring at the moment cos it just felt so wrong. The feeling of remorse stung her heart but it did little to stop the stirring in her loins as she know what she is probably going to embark on tonight that would endanger her marriage.

Absentmindedly holding the device while thinking about the implications of her actions, the cab reached the destination and she deftly kept it back in her clutch purse and paid the driver. The driver gave her a lewd knowing smirk as he handed her back her change.

Did he saw the device? Or did he think I was going to work at Brix. Shit... perhaps I should have just asked to be dropped off at Far East Shopping Centre instead of saying Brix. Stupid Rach. And he knows I'm married and said I was supposed to be going to Shirely's event at Bugis instead of fucking Brix. Stupid stupid stupid me... she thought. She smiled sheepishly and quickly exited the cab as a large doorman opened the door for her.

niushanwang
29-04-2020, 01:22 AM
Sexciting story, big cheers to TS :D

iluvwomen
29-04-2020, 01:04 PM
Nice story...... pls update more😀

funfox
30-04-2020, 02:17 PM
Nice contribution TS.
Love the way you connect the scenes leading to the meet up. Not forgetting the gif images. 😋👍🏼

tinyrain
30-04-2020, 08:07 PM
Keep it coming. Enjoy reading this sexciting story :)

OppaiOppai
01-05-2020, 07:30 PM
Rach went to the toilet located at the lobby of the hotel and dutifully peeled down her panties. Taking the remote vibrator, she slid the device onto the crotch part of the panties and hooked it on as per written instructions on the box. As she pulled up her panties, she felt the cold tingling sensation of the vibrator against her crotch, it felt alien, metalic like the first time she wore a maxi-pad and it snug tightly against her clitoris.

Taking a deep breath, she messaged Ned on Thunderapp "Its done, I have it on. How do I find you."

"Cum downstairs and go straight to the bar. You'll know when I'm near. :cool:" was all Ned messaged.

With a deep breath, she went downstairs and as she reach the entrance, the Bouncer took a quick look at her and waved her towards the express line so she doesn't have to pay for cover. She then entered a dingy looking bar which was dimly lit, 90s music pulsing through the room and you could see that the crowd was slowly coming in.

She ordered a rum-and coke and the bartender gave her a knowing grin. Taking a sip of the cold heady beverage, she scanned her surrounds: The room was filled with working girls in even sluttier outfits than hers, beckoning men to buy them drinks and pay their service for the night.

A white guy in his 50s came up to her and came up to her and said:

"Hi honey, whats a nice girl like you doing in a place like this. Can I buy you another drink?"

Spinning around, she said:"Hi Ned!"

"Ned? Sorry, i think you got the wrong guy. My name is Jason." He said as he leaned towards her. How much for the night?", he said as he gaze seemed to intently undressing her, his eyes transfixed at her cleavage spilling out of her dress.

https://i.pixxxels.cc/MKS5vHHM/163208-D5-A229-4724-943-E-50785-BF86-FDE.jpg

"Oh, I'm waiting for my friend Ned. He will pick me up from the bar." she replied, trying to get rid of this stranger hitting on her.

"Well, If you date doesn't come soon. I'll pick you up myself.", he said as he gave her a mischievous grin."

enelymgirl
02-05-2020, 01:04 AM
Nice story bro, do continue

OppaiOppai
03-05-2020, 07:49 PM
"He's coming soon. I'm sorry." She looked apologetic as she smiled weakly. The man saw her disinterest and then realized he din have any chance with her so he grin, left his business card on the table and moved on to the next asian girl waiting at the bar.

"I wonder where he is" Rach scan the room to no avail. As she scan the room and sipped on her drink, she felt at first a slow murmur emanating from her panties as the vibrator started to hum to life. It caught her off guard as it tickled her crotch, sending shockwaves up and down her body.

It felt like an invisible hand snaking down into her panties, rubbing ferociously at her clit and it sucked the wind out of her lungs. It took her a herculean effort to fight the urge to hold her crotch with her hands as she felt powerless under that invisible sexual assault on her nether regions as she tried to cross her legs in vain which made the vibrations worse as her thighs gripped the vibrator even tightly against her crotch.

Gripped with terror, she instinctively tried to get off the stool and lunge towards the exit. Suddenly, a pair of strong hands gripped her shoulders and as she spun around she came face to face with an old man, his breath smelling of cigarettes and whiskey near her face as he whisper in her ears..."Now now honey.... The night is too young for you to leave just yet."

She saw it was Ned as he grinned mischievously at her, laughing at her angry protestations and she slapped his arm with playful anger. "You Cad! Oh god, Its so itchy! Turn it off." A few onlookers who were nearby saw what was transpiring and gave Ned knowing grins as they pretended not to mind what was going on.

With that he showed her the tiny remote that was in his hands and before she could snatch it away, he flip the switch off and put it back into his pocket.

"Hi! Nice to finally fuck you, i mean meet you. My, my, You do look absolutely delectable in this dress. I'm so happy I bought this for you.", Ned grinned as he ogled at her stunning body clasp in the red dress he bought her.

https://i.pixxxels.cc/hhFJ9mSm/401750b7-b070-4cb3-a8db-bee824541075.jpg
https://i.pixxxels.cc/mkkhxwrC/photo5010633921712466106.jpg

fuckUknowY
03-05-2020, 08:50 PM
Awesome story TS, please keep going... :)

madpig88
04-05-2020, 05:14 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

OppaiOppai
04-05-2020, 05:59 PM
https://i.pixxxels.cc/RFXqb8vv/766776c1-0419-49a8-823d-bcfd1e93a6d6.jpg

She smiled weakly as her breathing intensified with the lewd exchange between the both of them, her breasts heaving as she got more and more turn on as he look down towards her deep cleavage.

She felt like a little girl again, the way he complimented her looks as he flirted with her openly as he played with the tresses on her hair. She couldn't help notice how big his hands were, much larger than her own husband.

They exchanged pleasantries before he asked her what she was drinking.

"Oh? This, its Rum and coke.".

"Would you like another glass of Cum and Cock?" Ned was laughing to himself while Rach gave him a death-stare, embarrassed that other people would hear what he said.

As they were chatting, Alex and Sam along with their bevy of ladies of the night joined them and he introduced them all. As he did so, he deftly put his arms around her waist, his fingers gently brushing the undersides of her humongous breasts on her pint-size body as he hugged her closer to his body in a move like he was laying claim on her. This move took her by surprise being so close to Ned but the wrongness of it turned her on.

https://i.pixxxels.cc/9QRTwWCZ/555988cd-4a67-4556-8949-4da7e2b42339.jpg
https://i.pixxxels.cc/fbsLWZLw/9f3f6b7b-8a30-4627-823f-a4a1a0656814.jpg

"So this is Rach that you been talking about non-stop. My, My, I can see why Ned is mesmerized by you." Sam smiled, took her by the hand and kissed it, leaving her in shock as he slobbered over her hand and returning a lewd smile. Slightly taken aback, Rach recoiled her hand.

"Easy there Sam, Don't worry about it. We are just all super excited to finally meet you." Alex chimed in as he passed her a napkin to wipe her hand.

krozi
04-05-2020, 11:33 PM
Jolly good story, support...

JustANewbie
06-05-2020, 09:47 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

~HBO~
06-05-2020, 10:19 AM
Nice story & keep sharing in this thread.

dicklywhacker
06-05-2020, 05:37 PM
Very nice share bro, wish to read more

MPLover
08-05-2020, 06:41 AM
really like your story ts! sure hope there will be more updates soon.

Kimjongpek
08-05-2020, 09:53 PM
Superb great story and hope to read more. Cheers.

curiousSG
11-05-2020, 08:35 AM
this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.