PDA

View Full Version : Your Daugther as FL

Peridot62
18-09-2007, 10:11 AM
Wondering what will be your first reaction when you found out that your teenage daughter is doing FL. Or what happen when you have book the FL to meet at hotel and when you open the door, your daughter is greeting you.

Any bro here have such incident? Nowaday, so many local young teenage doing FL. I'm sure some of you as father and samster here will be very to keen to know if your daughter is doing FL behind your back.

Imaging you are bonking those young local FL, they are some one else daugther...right!!

Any comment. Just ponding over it for a while already.

pokeman71
18-09-2007, 10:13 AM
No comment.

CKee
18-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Wondering what will be your first reaction when you found out that your teenage daughter is doing FL. Or what happen when you have book the FL to meet at hotel and when you open the door, your daughter is greeting you.

Any bro here have such incident? Nowaday, so many local young teenage doing FL. I'm sure some of you as father and samster here will be very to keen to know if your daughter is doing FL behind your back.

Imaging you are bonking those young local FL, they are some one else daugther...right!!

Next pple will ask, the first reaction if the wife, gf, mother become FL... :)

jon2000sg
18-09-2007, 10:27 AM
you nvr give enuff $

liberatte
18-09-2007, 10:41 AM
I think its up to the individual to think whatever they want.

Peridot62, maybe you would share what you'd feel. Anyhow, time for a story.

Freman
18-09-2007, 10:44 AM
I think its up to the individual to think whatever they want.

Peridot62, maybe you would share what you'd feel. Anyhow, time for a story.

perhaps he is implying that he will go ahead and bonk ?

snowcap
18-09-2007, 10:51 AM
No comment :D

liberatte
18-09-2007, 10:55 AM
Ok guys... click here (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=166483) Found this one on Literotica.

Peridot62
18-09-2007, 11:07 AM

Aiya, I have no daughter la. So no story to tell. Of course if the FL is my daughter, I'll tell her to stop la.

If you have a daughter, you will have such thought. Because you too are bonking other daughter ...right.

Comment please.

liberatte
18-09-2007, 11:10 AM

I didn't say anything about going ahead... heheheh... i think if you would have met any family members in this business, you too would think twice first. Incest is no joke bro.

stephan
18-09-2007, 11:13 AM

I don't have this problem, cos I don't have daugther! :p

liberatte
18-09-2007, 11:19 AM
Here's another one (http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=247956)

Puffer
18-09-2007, 11:19 AM
To avoid this encounter, best is dont go for local FL. :p

pokeman71
18-09-2007, 12:25 PM
I don't have this problem, cos I don't have daugther! :p

bro, better not to comment. Next thing ppl going to ask you, if that your oc, how you react???

mJ`mJ
18-09-2007, 12:30 PM
Imagine she post her advertisement online with another name... then SBF got bros start the thread on her then later you dunno you go call for her service and taDa!!!;)

gaia
18-09-2007, 01:18 PM
No comment..........

juzjoin
18-09-2007, 01:23 PM
stunt??? shock???? guess it is only when you have tis encounter the reaction will be spontaneously...

no_faith
18-09-2007, 01:45 PM
if daughter becum FL. i be very sad.
i will tink am i not a gd father? did i fail my duty? am i not earning enuff to support the family?

haiz...life is lidat. sumtimes sum1 out there is juz making fun of u.
u were sexcited to bonk a gal u book and yet becum a sad scenario when seeing your daughter.

on the other hand, your daughter might be disappointed tat her father had been letting her mother down behind her back.

life is unpredictable.:(

nuclearkid
18-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Woah...I think self-reflection would be in high order. Have I not guided her well? Does she have difficulties and have I been difficult to approach? I think as parents, much responsibility lie with us. But let's say, if you are not the parent of the child: What if you see your granny standing in Petain Road? Who to blame? :D

yycc
18-09-2007, 02:39 PM
not in position to comment as thing doesn't happen at my side

Castrol
18-09-2007, 03:21 PM
What if you see your granny standing in Petain Road? Who to blame? :D

hopefully she's just there to buy vcd. :D

Tom's
18-09-2007, 04:27 PM
I hv nothing to say and comment ..:p

ChuiTaLan
18-09-2007, 05:42 PM
not in position to comment as thing doesn't happen at my side

Not really....wat if u hubby not interested in u, n u got a son...
then feeling lonely n some gd frens recommend this FL guy to u?
n after booking him n make arrangement in a hotel, open the door n realise its ur son?? :p

so, it does apply to u...someway or the another. :D

Ahnook78
18-09-2007, 06:06 PM
I think upbringing it's very impt.

When we spare the rod we spoil the child.

Usually kids that have gone astray are results of bad parenthood.....

finland
18-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I think upbringing it's very impt.

When we spare the rod we spoil the child.

Usually kids that have gone astray are results of bad parenthood.....

Sometimes kids just want more $$$ . influence by peers ...

Dhornyboy
18-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Aiya, I have no daughter la. So no story to tell. Of course if the FL is my daughter, I'll tell her to stop la.

If you have a daughter, you will have such thought. Because you too are bonking other daughter ...right.

Comment please.

i am not married.. but its gonna be really sad to know own blood and flesh is being bonked for money..

but then again if u are fucking around.. dont be sad when your daughter is being fucked around.. its retribution

thats my 2 cent worth.

Streamy
18-09-2007, 10:53 PM
i will consider this thing to be my fault if it happens.

lucky i got no daughter.

VOGS
18-09-2007, 11:21 PM
That will be dramatic if i ever knew my ''daughter'' is working as a FL outside, that's y u got to train them from young, giving them the best love, showering them with ur fatherly concern, don't let them have a chance to go astray, well, such things happen, the fault goes to the parents of course..just my 2 cents worth..:) :)

WillamSexsphere
19-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Ever thought that when you bonk a single girl, she is actually someone's else daughter?

Ever wonder that the SYT in your arms keeping you company with you rabba rabba her is a child of another man?

Ever thought how did things happen till she has to go down to the lowest level, though an honest living of cheating no one, to earn that miserable few bucks?

It tears the heart when one reflects on the truth. No crocodile tears for if we are men, we are human, and when sober, we can rationalize...and feel for others deep down in our heart, even though we often brag we don't give a damn.

Life is not strange. It is a reality. Some will be kings and queens, but some will be left on the wayside and become paupers. Not to give money to families, we will be considered misers, of which we singaporeans are not. Just like at the obscene amounts given to charities as a whole per year!

To just give money will not help the poor but will only make them dependent and waste their productive lives.

No girl in truth will want to go the FL way. It is never a glamourous job even if the money is good. Not everyman looks like Richard Gere, and yet they have to do their job - blowing, sucking, licking, screwing and analized. Too selective, and they will earn nothing.

Being singaporean, i guess we all have a responsibility to do all we can to make sure every singapore female need not go the way of FL by creating more opportunities for women to earn a decent living and a decent education. More centres with voluntary services to counsel desperate females, provide $$$ for them such as CDCs and any other ways within our abilities.

As for foreigners male or female from 3rd world states, we cant interfere with their policies. Just pay them their dues and not cheat or harm them, we can pillow with their females with a clear conscience so long as those women are not forced into this trade, the way gansters such as the mafia and yakuzi force their country women into it. May the money they earn from us singaporeans help to alleviate their next generation into better educated people with better opportunities in life...:(

MMM88
19-09-2007, 02:11 AM
wat a question to ask....:eek: i reckon ani one in tat position would b devastated .....probably die of a heart attack...........:(

bluenuts
19-09-2007, 03:14 AM
I think finding out is juz the beginning, dealing it later is the hard part.
What can we do? Disown them??
Anyway, if i have this tot of bonking sm1 else daughter everytime i bonk, then mite as well go become monk?
Bluntly, imho, ONS is worst.
They do it for free...

Notorious
19-09-2007, 06:36 AM
Whatever it is, me will be very angry ...

Peridot62
19-09-2007, 09:40 AM
The most recent local FL that i encounter is ive_wang, selena, jean, etc. But quit recent after talking to them why go into FL. The conclusion is,

1) They come from lower lower income families group,
2) Either father is not working or having problem in life,
3) usually live in 2 or 3 room flat
4) alway not enough money
5) FL money go to support families
6) Age of the gal is from 17 to 19yrs, very young, ask for 150 per session
7) The gal will say " fast money" to earn in short period

So when the families fall into this group and have daughter/s, I would think the parent should pay more attention to the daughter.

Anyone agreed or have comment .

Orgasmic
19-09-2007, 10:10 AM
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/395/gegenu4.jpg

I hope none of your daugters are here in this picture lol.. one of them was a FL.

Shagged her before also.

But of course, not all 4 are prostitutes lah.

Peridot62
19-09-2007, 10:12 AM
Whatever it is, me will be very angry ...

Bro Notorious,

Ya, you can be very angry but don forget she will say why you doing these behind mummy back ??

So it will be a secret between father and daughter....forever. But daughter will ask father for extra money..
Father don look for FL and daughter don do FL .......agreed :D

I can say that FL is also prostitutes. No different. the only diffeent is that FL is more of uper class lor.

Peridot62
19-09-2007, 10:15 AM
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/395/gegenu4.jpg

I hope none of your daugters are here in this picture lol.. one of them was a FL.

Shagged her before also.

But of course, not all 4 are prostitutes lah.

Bro, yr link disconnected already ??

ChuiTaLan
19-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Hmmm after reading all ur posts/comments, i really begining to worry for my little baby girl...
Better give her more care n concern, time n love as a father, so that she wont b a FL.
And if really sway, 1 fine day i book a FL n happens to b my daughter, I think i'll sit her down n chat wif her wats the prob n why she wana b a FL. Hopefully that will solve the prob, n hopefully im rational enough to chat wif her w/o blowing off my top. :o

Wins88
19-09-2007, 10:56 AM
It is something very very sad. If this ever happens, I can only blame myself for not doing a good job at bringing up my daughter and for failing to provide for her needs.
In all honestly, most FL's do it for quick money out of sheer desperation and I really pity them.
If any Samster (who has money to cheong and kio FL) ever see his daughter working as a FL, he must really be a screwed up parent!

Wins88
19-09-2007, 10:58 AM
The most recent local FL that i encounter is ive_wang, selena, jean, etc. But quit recent after talking to them why go into FL. The conclusion is,

So when the families fall into this group and have daughter/s, I would think the parent should pay more attention to the daughter.

Anyone agreed or have comment .

Totally agree with your insightful analysis! Most FL's also come form broken families with painful histories. Sad to see them at it. Luckily in Singapore, we don't have the problem of drug addict FL's like those in the west who do it to get high.

cereal-killer
19-09-2007, 10:58 AM

you forgot (a) Gambling habit by FL (b) buy drugs for herself/friends/bf (c) wants the thrill of being a FL hooker

bro, some times can not believe them too much...

advancedkill
19-09-2007, 11:04 AM
I'll be damn xin tong...... :(

Peridot62
19-09-2007, 11:18 AM
you forgot (a) Gambling habit by FL (b) buy drugs for herself/friends/bf (c) wants the thrill of being a FL hooker

bro, some times can not believe them too much...

Bro, those are actual fact. Take example, those not their real name (but I know their real name and address).

ive_wang (17yr) : she stay in a 2 rooms flat in clementi, father having problem mean parent not working. she not working n go chk up now n then.

jean (16+yr): she stay in tampines 3 rooms flat, father is a odd job worker, mother a cleck. she in sec 5 now.

serena (19yr): stay in a 3 room flat in CCK. Father & mother working but low pay. she in poly now.

This three are real fact and not as say on yr list. Other I don know la. All quit FL expect 1 part time. I spent some time having coffee, lunch n sms to gather the facts.

Freman
19-09-2007, 11:43 AM
bro, better not to comment. Next thing ppl going to ask you, if that your oc, how you react???

hi,

if OC turn out to be FL, I will grin grin and refuse to pay, but still bonk... since already there and horny.. hahah

Peridot62
19-09-2007, 11:46 AM
hi,

if OC turn out to be FL, I will grin grin and refuse to pay, but still bonk... since already there and horny.. hahah

ha ha, if yr OC is a FL, then book her everyday la.....so other can't enjoy lor.....

Which is also mean you not provide her her need lor....that why she need to FL ....

Freman
19-09-2007, 11:54 AM
ha ha, if yr OC is a FL, then book her everyday la.....so other can't enjoy lor.....

Which is also mean you not provide her her need lor....that why she need to FL ....

maybe her needs is to buy expensive stuff (like LV bags) which she know I wouldn't approve of... so secretly earning money this way ?

same can be said, if I book FL, oso means she have not provided for my needs sexually..... that's why I need to go to FL....

lolly pop
19-09-2007, 01:23 PM
maybe her needs is to buy expensive stuff (like LV bags) which she know I wouldn't approve of... so secretly earning money this way ?

same can be said, if I book FL, oso means she have not provided for my needs sexually..... that's why I need to go to FL....

But for men, I think not that OC can provide, but we need adventure in the sense of new bonk ... etc, or maybe to control the situation, with OC it is like even ,....

Wendy Cheng
19-09-2007, 01:28 PM
I will faint straight, if my daughter is caught doing that.

ChuiTaLan
19-09-2007, 03:04 PM
I will faint straight, if my daughter is caught doing that.

How abt ur son?? :p If u happen to book a gigolo n that guy happen to b ur son? :p

mascherano
19-09-2007, 03:12 PM
If my daughter were to do FL, I'll be very sad. But at least, I hope she will be hiogh class FL. Take at least $1000 per nite. Wanna do something, might as well be best in her field.

LevusJovi
19-09-2007, 03:18 PM

Post an FR on SBF :D

But seriously, if the FL happens to be your daughter, and u happen to book her, dont u think it is karma?

F O R C E
19-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Post an FR on SBF :D

But seriously, if the FL happens to be your daughter, and u happen to book her, dont u think it is karma?

So the best is always look thru the peephole first, at least she doesnt know you call FL then maybe can go back try figure out what went wrong ....

CyberOKT
19-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Every gal we bonk is the daughter of some one else..

Ever gal we bonk have a PRICE tag...
ons? ... U also got to spend a bit... buy her food & drink & mayb some small gift.. and sweet talk her into bed.
GF, one leg into grave yard...
Wife, ... mean U belong to r HER now. At least in term of $$$.

Some girl will betray her body for some thing... How many time we had hear abt indecent deal, ( dealer and broker sleep to get the deal she want )

Lucky this is Singapore, If someone ask this question in other countries like thailand, indonesia, Cam and laos...Parent will have no choice cose to survive, something need to be sarcific.

Actually, if found out Daughter become a FL?? Well, if wanna see it in the more cheerful side.. u can say... Lucky she get $$ for it, rather then those ANY-RIDER, let ppl BANG for FREE. :D and gang bang for free.

I do believe in karma hence I wont be wishing to have any child.

btw, is FL is very sinful job??

compare to those who rob those oldie, cheat the $$ of other, and those who kill....

Look at the bright side

If really must find something to blame, then got to blame the creator to gift MAN with 2 lampar...

and when it level is abt to be full...

small head usaully rule over the bigger head

cheong arrggg!!

:D

Vir Cotto
19-09-2007, 08:36 PM
As a father, it would break my heart to find out. :(

LevusJovi
20-09-2007, 09:13 PM
btw, is FL is very sinful job??

compare to those who rob those oldie, cheat the $$ of other, and those who kill....

Look at the bright side

If really must find something to blame, then got to blame the creator to gift MAN with 2 lampar...

and when it level is abt to be full...

small head usaully rule over the bigger head

cheong arrggg!!

:D

FL is not sinful, but as it can be shameful to certain families esp in Singapore.
If your daughter is an FL, I think in certain way you had failed your duties as a father. You failed to educate her on the correct values of life. I believe that every baby is born innocent and it is usually the upbring and environment that will make or break them.

That why if you intend to have kids be it boy or gal, make sure you educate them properly, teach them the correct values in life. School results will be secondary. Dont make babies and left them to your parents, or in laws or maids to take care of them.

Peridot62
24-09-2007, 08:56 AM
All Bros,

Really thank for your comment.

I'm sure all yr bonking in your life, u should have bonk a local gal..right. So many local gal going FL.....sure you meet one.

Any futher comment .....

Peridot62
18-10-2007, 01:06 PM
So no bro here find out that his daughter is doing FL. ??

Is either that u still in the dark or really not doing.

Wish all bro all the best.

Peridot62 :D

alphalaw
18-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Ever thought that when you bonk a single girl, she is actually someone's else daughter?

Ever wonder that the SYT in your arms keeping you company with you rabba rabba her is a child of another man?

Ever thought how did things happen till she has to go down to the lowest level, though an honest living of cheating no one, to earn that miserable few bucks?

It tears the heart when one reflects on the truth. No crocodile tears for if we are men, we are human, and when sober, we can rationalize...and feel for others deep down in our heart, even though we often brag we don't give a damn.

Life is not strange. It is a reality. Some will be kings and queens, but some will be left on the wayside and become paupers. Not to give money to families, we will be considered misers, of which we singaporeans are not. Just like at the obscene amounts given to charities as a whole per year!

To just give money will not help the poor but will only make them dependent and waste their productive lives.

No girl in truth will want to go the FL way. It is never a glamourous job even if the money is good. Not everyman looks like Richard Gere, and yet they have to do their job - blowing, sucking, licking, screwing and analized. Too selective, and they will earn nothing.

Being singaporean, i guess we all have a responsibility to do all we can to make sure every singapore female need not go the way of FL by creating more opportunities for women to earn a decent living and a decent education. More centres with voluntary services to counsel desperate females, provide $$$ for them such as CDCs and any other ways within our abilities.

As for foreigners male or female from 3rd world states, we cant interfere with their policies. Just pay them their dues and not cheat or harm them, we can pillow with their females with a clear conscience so long as those women are not forced into this trade, the way gansters such as the mafia and yakuzi force their country women into it. May the money they earn from us singaporeans help to alleviate their next generation into better educated people with better opportunities in life...

This is very well written. In fact I feel the best answer. Afterall, we really dun care when small head taken control. Just remember to pay, coz they are doing it for one thing in mind: Money.
Mind u, there really are ppl who fuck and run. No kidding.

And with regards to the question, I will be damn depressed, but I will take action, sit her down talk it out, put all my eyes on her, monitor her every movement from then on, till she reverts back to normal, afterall it must have resulted from poor parenting or misconception, so need to mend it back.

What already has had happened, had happened, no use crying over spill milk, try ur best and fix it up, and dun zi mi bu wu.

regards.
Alph.

~|@|~
18-10-2007, 03:04 PM
... If your daughter is an FL, I think in certain way you had failed your duties as a father. You failed to educate her on the correct values of life. I believe that every baby is born innocent and it is usually the upbring and environment that will make or break them.

values may not be the problem. people with good values also make mistakes in life and sometimes get themselves into trouble. i have met a few local FLs with relatively good values and they are well educated too. some of them have financial problems and do not know how to resolve them (or do not want to ask for help) so they become FLs... we can't really generalize the problem ;)

old_yet_horny
18-10-2007, 04:05 PM
values may not be the problem. people with good values also make mistakes in life and sometimes get themselves into trouble. i have met a few local FLs with relatively good values and they are well educated too. some of them have financial problems and do not know how to resolve them (or do not want to ask for help) so they become FLs... we can't really generalize the problem ;)

Agree, agree...

I have had my fair share with local FLs but did not probe much into their personal life as all I want is a transaction.. However, I could see that they have their own dreams and aspirations which is not to be a FL forever..

Some are being forced into this line by difficult circumstances/ family backgrounds and some misled into. I have no say to stop them or to council them but I hope my money to them are well spent.. Either to help out their family or to solve their personal debts..

Back to the main Q..

I will be devastated and really lost for words.. I think this is both Karma and lousy up bringing as a parent.. As for comment.. Really lost it..:(