PDA

View Full Version : SYT hunter

sotong hand
18-09-2007, 03:12 AM
Hey bros out there!

Today is a great day for a not so much FR person like me to contribute. Who don't like SYT. And yes i happen to found one today and i heard they are going to bring in more in the future. Not to waste too much reading space. Just read the FR below and only bros with good reputation will get to have a taste of it. Discretion is protection!

frankly din ask her much but she do give a great GF feel, had a bit of small talk and she seems a bit shy so why not juz go into full action. Peel off the lemon skin and pops a nice juicy melons, think is a 35C cupper, slurp it like no tomolo and yes she anticipated with a nice soft moan, not to waste more time i strip off the remainder of the clothes and prepare myself for more serious action. And oh YES!!! nice tight pussy. No wonder she say she juz arrive, start to pump her missionary and she juz bite her finger and of course the nice soft moan, too bad i kinda prefer a wild SYT with loud moaning and sscreaming,,, oh yess!! Din manage to last too long today. Think too long never release. So quickly pump her hard in missionary for another 2mins or so and there comes the GREAT EJACULATION!!! Can see she had her orgasm too. And wow! she's flowing with cum juice by then.

sori bro think i din give a very good FR. Will write better next time.

i should not say too much about how she look cos i have a pic of her and why did i have it. the usual reason lah.. Make fast money lor. i told her i can post her in the web with her pic and she will definitely get good business.

Juz one big mistake.. Forget to get bj.. So i'm still wondering if she give. It will be great to see a SYT give bj...

stat:

Category: SYT
height: 1.63m
boobs: 35C i think.
and the rest will be proven by the pic.

So bros who have good reputation can drop me a mail and i'll get back to u. Will reply with her pic of course.

And bros who like the pic and enjoyed your moments there can you kindly give some points??

thanks!

jinzhang
18-09-2007, 06:32 AM
Dear Bro SYT hunter,

As you promised, can you send her contact no to [email protected]. Promise to post FR after try her service.

Greendevil
18-09-2007, 10:55 AM
bro can share your contact. Thanks

okietokie
18-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Bro,

Can reply with her contact and details on the damages?
Whats her nationality and the location ?

Cheers

Cris15
18-09-2007, 11:50 AM
Can Share With Mi The Location And Pic.

TowkayChye
18-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Hey bros out there!

Today is a great day for a not so much FR person like me to contribute. Who don't like SYT. And yes i happen to found one today and i heard they are going to bring in more in the future. Not to waste too much reading space. Just read the FR below and only bros with good reputation will get to have a taste of it. Discretion is protection!

frankly din ask her much but she do give a great GF feel, had a bit of small talk and she seems a bit shy so why not juz go into full action. Peel off the lemon skin and pops a nice juicy melons, think is a 35C cupper, slurp it like no tomolo and yes she anticipated with a nice soft moan, not to waste more time i strip off the remainder of the clothes and prepare myself for more serious action. And oh YES!!! nice tight pussy. No wonder she say she juz arrive, start to pump her missionary and she juz bite her finger and of course the nice soft moan, too bad i kinda prefer a wild SYT with loud moaning and sscreaming,,, oh yess!! Din manage to last too long today. Think too long never release. So quickly pump her hard in missionary for another 2mins or so and there comes the GREAT EJACULATION!!! Can see she had her orgasm too. And wow! she's flowing with cum juice by then.

i should not say too much about how she look cos i have a pic of her and why did i have it. the usual reason lah.. Make fast money lor. i told her i can post her in the web with her pic and she will definitely get good business.

Juz one big mistake.. Forget to get bj.. So i'm still wondering if she give. It will be great to see a SYT give bj...

stat:

So bros who have good reputation can drop me a mail and i'll get back to u. Will reply with her pic of course.

And bros who like the pic and enjoyed your moments there can you kindly give some points??

thanks!

Good day brother sotong, oredi sent PM 2U...;) Kindly reply me ya! :p

Kam sia kam sia

xyzboard
18-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Long time never try on SYT.

What the damage?

Can PM me the pic. :)

sotong hand
18-09-2007, 11:03 PM
already sent contact to some bros here. sori can't send a lot for now. will continue tomolo. worry there may be some mata in sammy. Anyway can bro elbert give me your email again?

aczeta76
19-09-2007, 11:27 AM
juz upped you. thanks for ctc.. ur pm is full so i left my email in the comments under your rep (check your user CP).. look fwd to your email.

Ronsee
19-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Just upz ya 4 pts bro..thanks for the contact.

Cheers

Ronsee

sotong hand
19-09-2007, 04:40 PM
no problem! hope u will get a good time from her too. thanks for the points too!

packardbell
22-09-2007, 01:07 AM
no problem! hope u will get a good time from her too. thanks for the points too!

Wah Lau, this place so discreet, you guys oso know. I just came back too after trying the new gal Yuki 18yo. from China. She look quite experience from outside but when go into the room is quite a shy gal. Maybe I act too fast. I think her figure, not short and slim. Her breast for her size is considered big I would say. I went in as usual, I know this gal usually can't do proper massage,so I go straight to fonder her. She resisted and I dare dare go strip her naked. Wow, the figure is fantastic. Her nipple is pretty, kind of light brown (better looking than mine). Obviously can tell that not many suck before. I started to attack her nipple and lick them (yummy). After some licking, I could feel and see her nipple pop out and she give out a soft moan. That sound really turns me on. I started to finger her pussy and get wet very fast. Aiyoyo, me cannot takan liao, quickly put on my person condom and shaft in my hard solid rocket into the tight pussy. O O O, the feeling was good even with condom cos I believe her hole is not season yet.
I begin with slow motion and later I go faster and faster, I could hear her screaming and grapping my back. I started to pump faster and the other pressing her breast. I think she cannot tahan liao as I could see from her face expression that she bite her lips and her eyes half closed. I think she in heaven liao more than I enjoying. Then, me released liao and she complimented me that she enjoy make love with me. In-fact, she asked if I could go for second round but I rejected cos my leg already very tired and breathing erratic already. This is a good fuck for me after so many years. I will sure go back again. By the way, she did not do bj for me cos she said that she did not offer such service. Anyway, that is not my cup of tea. I paid her 100 including the 1 hr session. I could sense she a bit not satisified but I told her this is market rate.

Face : 9/10
Body : 9/10
Boob : 8/10 (nipple 10/10)
Kissing : yes (french like no tomorrow)
fj : 9/10
bj : NA
damage : $100 all in
RTF : yes
Bro, plse up my point if only you believe my FR.. In fact, u can reference my previous posting. No false FR.. bye

lifeisfun
22-09-2007, 01:21 AM
:confused: wow..looks like we have another die die must try fun place..salute all the great discoverers..
::)

service4women
22-09-2007, 07:31 AM
hi bro, who can share with me this place address????how to contact them????really need to try liao!!:D

powergen
22-09-2007, 08:55 AM
Bro,

Please Pm Contact. Thank You Very Much:)

ariesguyx
22-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Hi Bro
can pm me this location and name(yuki, am i right?)??
ThanX!:)

eddie77
22-09-2007, 11:19 AM
bro can share your contact, location And Pic. Thanks

LUV_SEX
22-09-2007, 11:48 AM
can share? [email protected]

Thanks

munchen
22-09-2007, 11:55 AM
pm me location/contact. Thks much!

LUV_SEX
22-09-2007, 01:22 PM
Brother can pm me the location? Thaanks in adnance :)

undertaker3277
23-09-2007, 12:17 AM
hi bro,

can pass the contacts and pic for me.. pm me or send to [email protected]

very keen to try...

cheers...:D

blue_swatch
23-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Thanks, will come back with a FR and up your points when i recover

sleeperX
24-09-2007, 08:27 AM
bro,

can pm me the contact and location? Thnx in advance.:)

atomsgame
24-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Pl pm the contact at [email protected] TQ

Ocarddoll
25-09-2007, 03:45 AM
Hi ... bro ... can dropped contact and pic to [email protected]

thanks!

kawa333
25-09-2007, 10:10 AM
hi bro just pm u

kev75
25-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Bro, I am interested.

Could I have the contact?

TowkayChye
25-09-2007, 10:52 AM
Hey bros out there!

stat:

thanks!

Good day brother sotong, me pm ypu since last week but got no reply till now !!! Pls kindly look into my request and thanking you in advance once again...:o

sotong hand
26-09-2007, 08:20 PM
Sent contact to 26bros but still no FR ah? maybe the pic i sent is not tempting enough. should have ask her to expose juz a bit more. hahaha

jinzhang
27-09-2007, 06:12 AM
Bro Sotong Hand

pm you already but you did not give contact no. How to expect FR from me?

wavesg
27-09-2007, 06:34 AM
Hi Bro..can share this gd stuff? my email: [email protected]

JediMaster
27-09-2007, 11:53 AM
Sent contact to 26bros but still no FR ah? maybe the pic i sent is not tempting enough. should have ask her to expose juz a bit more. hahaha

Same Same here. PM you already but no reply...

msdn
27-09-2007, 05:52 PM
bro sotong, sent u an PM for the add. please share the contact. thanks.

atomsgame
27-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Pls share the contact. Thank you

kawa333
30-09-2007, 09:58 PM
thanks bro sotong for sharing.. here's my FR

looks: 9/10 (omg she look so SYT, very very very sweet and chio!!!)
massage: 5/10 (can tell she dont know how to massage one but she got put in some effort and strength lah, keep asking if she press hard enough, etc... i'll pass her for her effort)
gf: 8/10 (yes very BGF, can tell she quite tired but she try to chit chat)
body: 7.5/10 (very nice figure got a little little bit of tummy only)
boobs: think B cup only but match her petite size lah
fj: 6/10 (skills not very gd but she quite accomodating, would have fail her if not for her looks)

maufans
01-10-2007, 09:18 AM
Brother SOTONG, brother SQUID here! Can P.M me the contact! Feeling horny for a "Live-Firing" soon! Please issued me SAF 100! Thanks! :D

Taiko2006
01-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Bro Sotong,
Pls pm me contact.

imaginative
02-10-2007, 05:11 PM
Hey bros out there!

thanks!

Hey bro sotong hand, have PM you but no news. Pls drop me a PM regarding the contact no. thanks a lot.

sotong hand
02-10-2007, 07:14 PM
To all bros, sorry if you get slow respond sometimes. Got to work boh. And thanks to bros who have up my points. Juz strange to see only 2 FR after sending out to around 40 bros. Anyway i'm glad some bros enjoyed it.

Juz be discreet! the only way to have a little fun in Singapore.

GilaCow
02-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Can PM me the contacts? Will share the FR after testing....heheh

the_angel
02-10-2007, 08:07 PM
bro, can pm me the number and contact? thanks in advance

tunkudon
02-10-2007, 08:16 PM

i wan too tks

w800i
02-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Found this place thanks to sotong.
Yuki is quite pretty, and nice figure, quite chatty as she massage me first.
But when coming to the special part, she became quite calculative, not willing to settle for anything less then wad she quoted...so was a bit turned off and finally bargained for HJ at $80 total..

Saw a few other gals which are quite below average...

RTF? most prob not :)

lstdennis
02-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Hi bro, can pm me the number and contact? thanks!

lstdennis
02-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Hi bro, can pm me the number and contact? thanks!

sotong hand
03-10-2007, 12:42 AM
hey bro w800i! paiseh u din quite enjoy it. As for me my small head always do the toking when it comes to SYT. It may be costly but the feeling is good.
Is my lust for SYT lah.. Anyway tried the other gal from Chonqing too. The name is CoCo. Came last week. Wonder if u seen this one. Quite slutty and funny. strange mix yah. And quite a boobsy one. Think C to D cupper. Will sure intro u to other place if i come across any good one.

CHEERS!

GodsendSYT
03-10-2007, 11:19 AM
Visit the joint last week. Thks to Bro sotong hand. Saw Yuki, looks slightly above avg only. Attitube got a little bit of problem.:mad:

Looks : 6.5/10 (from far. near 6/10 cause too many dots on face)
Boobs : A cup with light brown nip. 7/10
Skin : 6.5/10 (ok quite fair n smooth)
Special : NIL

Did not take up any cause she say i insult her by lowering the price. Ok then nothing for her. Also the way she talk, haiz...

* Take note that this joint enterance is very open. Facing the road.
So for me is no return.

ops.bravo
03-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Hi Bro Sotong Hand, pls pm me the loc too. Thanks in advance

lstdennis
04-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Hi Bro Sotong Hand, can pm me the contact? Thanks!

w800i
06-10-2007, 01:39 PM
Visit the joint last week. Thks to Bro sotong hand. Saw Yuki, looks slightly above avg only. Attitube got a little bit of problem.:mad:

Looks : 6.5/10 (from far. near 6/10 cause too many dots on face)
Boobs : A cup with light brown nip. 7/10
Skin : 6.5/10 (ok quite fair n smooth)
Special : NIL

Did not take up any cause she say i insult her by lowering the price. Ok then nothing for her. Also the way she talk, haiz...

* Take note that this joint enterance is very open. Facing the road.
So for me is no return.

Agree, her attitude is a bit worrying, cos will be quite determined abt the price. unless you go prepared to pay her price then you can enjoy her service as mentioned :o

Taiko2006
08-10-2007, 08:09 AM
I guess Yuki had been over marketted by Sotong. So now very "Tau". I think I'll give her a miss till she improves. So many fishes in the ocean.

geesus
08-10-2007, 11:16 AM
Dear Bro Sotong Hand,

Please email me the add and pics, cant wait to find out [email protected]

Thank you very much, i'm new to this and am starting to love the feel of cheonging :D :D

blue_swatch
08-10-2007, 01:38 PM
lidat cross over the road to our regular joint better :D

geesus
08-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Bro Sotong Hand,

Please email me the pics and add of the place you mentioned.. [email protected]

I'm new to cheonging and am really starting to love the feel of it:D :D

thank you

sotong hand
09-10-2007, 07:42 PM
to all bros who had a bad experience over this joint. My greatest regrets in sharing this lobang with u. Guess you are right about the over marketing bit. Just why can't they be more service oriented to get more regulars to fill their pocket. I know sometimes is not the money issue, is more of getting the satisfaction.

Personally i have not visited this place recently due to too much work. So have no time to reply to some bros who still drop me a msg. Will not be promoting Yuki so pls dun drop me anymore msg on the location.

Will definitely share any other good lobang if i come across one.

Cheers...

Karma Karma
10-10-2007, 02:37 AM
Hey bros out there!

stat:

thanks!

Please PM her location and contact to me, thanks.

kawa333
12-10-2007, 06:41 AM
Dont say that bro, you're very nice in the first place to share with us your new findings! I RTF yuki the 2nd time and indeed will not return there anymore. Her FL skills are lousy and the 2nd time when i see her she didnt appear so "cute" anymore. There is another MILF there which look quite delicious, think her name tiantian or something.