PDA

View Full Version : Good stable for newbie?

BreakfastDeluxe
24-11-2019, 08:13 AM
I've always hunted FL so far, any bro can recommend stable for first time in gl?

kombust
25-11-2019, 03:06 PM
thicken your skin and walk through each house and view the buffet. don't ever let the okt pressure you to take anything you don't really like. remember to be polite though

Dignified69
25-11-2019, 04:25 PM
I've always hunted FL so far, any bro can recommend stable for first time in gl?

Aiyoh how can hunt FL? That berry cruel. Stable for horses lor....must be stud.

;)

Gaze
27-11-2019, 11:36 PM
thicken your skin and walk through each house and view the buffet. don't ever let the okt pressure you to take anything you don't really like. remember to be polite though

Very good advice!

Fat Fatt
28-11-2019, 07:13 AM

2033, friendly okt to intro you what girls you like, be it house girls or outside
1820, have a bunch of in-house girls to choose (cannot call from outside) this is like the buffet mentioned, but most of the dishes are not bad. Depends on whether you like the food presentation or the taste after you chew and bite haha

Great advice from bro Kombust

WongHinKong
28-11-2019, 09:35 AM
2033, friendly okt to intro you what girls you like, be it house girls or outside
1820, have a bunch of in-house girls to choose (cannot call from outside) this is like the buffet mentioned, but most of the dishes are not bad. Depends on whether you like the food presentation or the taste after you chew and bite haha

Great advice from bro Kombust

Thanks for these infors. very helpful for me.