PDA

View Full Version : how much to pay

16-09-2007, 04:24 PM
hi brothers i was just wondering how much to pay for a girl if book her for 3 days,in thailand just accompanying me in go shopping and of course having sex. does any bro have this kind of experinece to share thanks

nawtgree
16-09-2007, 05:00 PM
it depends on whether you know the girl beforehand onot...if u're booking the girl thru OKT or its the first time you are seeing her then just pay her the quoted rate plus whatever tips you feel like giving if she's nice...

IF you already know her and you are going over thailand to see her and she accompany u for ur days there, no booking whatsoever...more of as a friend then i suggest other than just paying for her expenses, the day before you leave just drop her a few hundred bucks (sing dollars)..

in my case, i went over to look for a lady who came to spore before, she accompanied me for the 3 days i was there...before i left, just gave her 500 sing as somewhat of a gift...she rejected at first saying since all expenses have been paid but i insisted as i did not want to sort of "owe" her anything...

16-09-2007, 06:16 PM
thanks for the info brother, i don know if its is consider friend a not. she was in singapore for quick bucks. i make a booking thu okt here, of course she did give me her no, she told me that if going to thailand can call her

nawtgree
16-09-2007, 07:56 PM
i dunno whether that girl considers u a friend...does she like sms/call regularly just to chat?..

i dunno..up to u lar...how much u can give/afford then just pay lor:D

soundworks
16-09-2007, 08:55 PM
To me i think should be free because if she dare to follow u on holiday,she must be very close with you or even in love with u.that my two cent of view.

22cents
17-09-2007, 12:37 AM
i been to bbk last mth. i called the gal that i have bonk in spore b4. when she knew tht i in bkk, she rush back from punket to meet me. She company me for the whole trip. i just paid for the expenses and never spend much. when i left, she oso dun want my money. Just call your gal and ask her free a not when u go thai, tell her u nid someone to be a tour guid when u r there. i think she wont reject u cos she already give u her no. pay her abit when u left.:)

icesmoke
17-09-2007, 08:59 AM
i think a rough guide of abt S$100 per day should be fine..coz even if u wanna book gals overnight might cost u more than this

pokeman71
17-09-2007, 09:14 AM
Not sure. But i think age also take into consideration. Maybe you can file a FR after this trip.

17-09-2007, 01:17 PM
i think i will go for over nite booking give her $150 should be ok rite

deuter
18-09-2007, 12:32 AM
bro.. as wat the bros have mentioned.. i dun think u need to worry too much abt payin juz for their company.. juz "bao" their expenses for the period of time their wif u.. n when u leave.. juz a small token.. dun think u need to give SGD500 ler... datz really bit way too much... prbly 200.. though as wat bros have mentioned.. they'd prbly reject it.. dun ever think the gal is in love wif u... ur prbly juz another gig to them.. not dat i wana condemn them... but juz to put u on the safe side of things...
but overall.. juz have a gd time in thailand.. enjoy bro.. cheers~!

F O R C E
19-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Depends on quali of ger .....

acidstorm
19-09-2007, 11:08 PM
it depends on whether you know the girl beforehand onot...if u're booking the girl thru OKT or its the first time you are seeing her then just pay her the quoted rate plus whatever tips you feel like giving if she's nice...

IF you already know her and you are going over thailand to see her and she accompany u for ur days there, no booking whatsoever...more of as a friend then i suggest other than just paying for her expenses, the day before you leave just drop her a few hundred bucks (sing dollars)..

in my case, i went over to look for a lady who came to spore before, she accompanied me for the 3 days i was there...before i left, just gave her 500 sing as somewhat of a gift...she rejected at first saying since all expenses have been paid but i insisted as i did not want to sort of "owe" her anything...

Initally, i also tot of paying the same rate as what the OKT have publish or told me. They will accompany me for days includes SEX as well. While, as usual, i pay for all expenses dining at the restaurant, buying them small gifts, sight seeing, etc. End of the day, wanted to pay them the rate what they are getting in singapore, they reject. But, i still force the money to them. Hence, i also dun wish to have any string attach to it, any regret, any feelings.

Some i pay more, some i pay less, some i want to pass her the money, she run away, die die also dun want. Nothing i can do.

Eventually, you are out for fun or you want to commit a relationship with them. Different ppl have different opinion. Some of my older frenz have married thai gal and they are living happily together. Some even have kids.

For myself, even though i am out to have fun, end of the day, i would still like to marry my gf one of this day.

i dunno whether that girl considers u a friend...does she like sms/call regularly just to chat?..

i dunno..up to u lar...how much u can give/afford then just pay lor:D

I agree. Friend have different degree to it. How do you define her as a friend. Like what nawtgree has mention. The choice depend on you. Dun think so much, how much you going to pay her. End of the day, you like her accompany, if you feel happy, you pay more, not happy also have to tactful abit and dun spoilt the market. Most important, you must be comfortable.

I feel paying more or less is like a token to them for their companion. Unless, they really demand, you have to pay them so much end of the day. But,we still have choice. Either pay or dun pay. Either you want to look good or look bad.

bro.. as wat the bros have mentioned.. i dun think u need to worry too much abt payin juz for their company.. juz "bao" their expenses for the period of time their wif u.. n when u leave.. juz a small token.. dun think u need to give SGD500 ler... datz really bit way too much... prbly 200.. though as wat bros have mentioned.. they'd prbly reject it.. dun ever think the gal is in love wif u... ur prbly juz another gig to them.. not dat i wana condemn them... but juz to put u on the safe side of things...
but overall.. juz have a gd time in thailand.. enjoy bro.. cheers~!

Like what deuter has mention. Set aside some money and see how things goes. Just have fun & enjoy your time in thailand.

sexytoy.com.sg
20-09-2007, 12:28 AM
The last time I wanted to pay $100 per day but my gal says she enjoy herself and refuse to take any money from me. At the end I bought her a handbag about $200 for spending 4days with me .