PDA

View Full Version : Chandran's Daughter-in-law Mei Ling

mixmasternrv
21-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Hi all, my first attempt at contributing a story and I've adapted a few ideas into this tale. I hope you guys like it. It's about an older man, a younger woman and a taboo relationship that can only be wrong
===============================================

Hari Chandran opened his daughter in law’s bedroom door and stopped still. The Bluetooth speaker was in full blast and his daughter in law, Mei Ling was dancing to the Madonna’s La Isla Bonita.

He had been having his usual evening tipple of 2 fingers of 18 year-old Glenmorangie with a little ice, when he heard the loud music emanating from her room. He’d actually come there to tell her to reduce the volume, but seeing her in her oversized T-shirt dancing with her braless breasts bouncing around stopped him cold.

He leaned against the door frame and watched as she moved her hips rhythmically as she stepped about in tune to the Spanish-themed number, the T-shirt half lifting tantalisingly, showing the backs of her creamy satiny thighs and the red G-string nestled in her perky round ass.

Because of the music, Mei Ling did not seem to hear him open the door. Mesmerised by the strains of the music she danced about the room, her eyes half-closed, lost in the moment.

Hari loved the way her body moved in rhythm. He felt a familiar stirring in his loins as his cock betrayed his interest. He watched her dance and when she did not look his way turned and closed the door behind him and stepped towards her.

Mei Ling had married his only son Anand only three months ago. From the day, Anand introduced Mei Ling as his girlfriend, Hari had been smitten.

Anand was a successful banker with a leading European bank. Thanks to his talent, acumen and connections, he was currently a senior vice-president based in Brussels and usually would be away from Singapore for months at a stretch. And after spending a month with his newly married wife he went back his company’s Belgian office.

Mei Ling had a chequered past. Born Tan Mei Ling to a middle-class family in Katong, she took on the name Michelle as she finished her secondary education in an all-girls school in the east. From being the cock-teasing bitch that the boys in JC lusted for, she eventually finished university and joined the glamourous world of public relations at the Singapore office of a major global PR firm.

She climbed the ranks fast, sucking or fucking the necessary directors to rise to the top eventually becoming the quintessential SPG socialite, seen at the glitzy parties hanging on to the arm of successful white expatriates.

Yet despite her looks, charms and willingness to bed them, none of the Ang Mohs would settle for her, as her partying and high maintenance saw her swop suitor after suitor for most of her wild early adult life.

xeneize
21-11-2019, 09:31 PM
Good start TS, please continue :)

maddog_mlvn
21-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Nice story with local taste, TS don't stop now, pls continue with the next part.

madpig88
22-11-2019, 05:12 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.

JustANewbie
22-11-2019, 07:10 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

Orange22
22-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Nice start TS, camping here too :)

TCCA
22-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Hope TS can continue on this:D

DeOpen
22-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Pitching tent too :)

kookaburra
22-11-2019, 12:58 PM
Please post more updates.

mixmasternrv
22-11-2019, 02:05 PM
Yet despite her looks, charms and willingness to bed them, none of the Ang Mohs would settle for her, as her partying and high maintenance saw her swop suitor after suitor for most of her wild adult life.

As she neared the big 30, Mei Ling realised that her reputation as a user and abuser had preceded her and her AMDK days would soon coming to a shuddering halt.

She was forced to remodel herself, shedding all vestiges of skanky Michelle like the slinky serpent she was, to be reborn simply as Mei Ling, PR consultant to big name charities.

The change in scene and circle paid dividends. Mei Ling had new friends, new social circles but the same old aims, albeit a little less ostentatious.

Fate would have it that she would meet and sweep Anand off his feet after “accidentally” bumping into him at a charity gala.

She had recognised him from a newspaper article about Singapore’s 10 most eligible bachelors and he was besotted by her vivaciousness from the outset.
Anand was quite a pick. He was the only son of a rich Singaporean Indian family, and she knew he was an investment banker with a major bank.

As a bonus he would be based away from Singapore most of the time due to his work, and that meant the premise of freedom to allow her to enjoy the life of a tai-tai and also live it up as social butterfly.

Still, she had had reservations when she first started to date Anand as she found him pretty boring for a young rich professional but all that changed when she met her father-in-law for the first time.

Hari had simply been smitten by Mei Ling and she was impressed by his mature ruggedness. He was fascinated by her slim and yet full figure that she showed off in a gold dragon-emblazoned modern cheongsam black mini dress she wore when she first came to meet him and his wife.

Her laughter and easy manner were enticing and he took all the chances he could to scrutinise her closely even when his son was present. Now for the last one month since his son left, he has been bidding his time, watching as she pranced about the house in all manner of undress.

In his half-boozy mind, he wondered if his time had come, for he has seen the girl looking at him sideways many times in the past three months and there was a look in her eyes that told him, she knew he had eyes for her.

Mei Ling on the other hand, had been lying in wait for him to come into her room as she had deliberately raised the volume on the speaker and was dancing as though mesmerised.

In reality she was anxiously waiting for him to hear the noise and come to her room. She had carefully chosen this cream coloured T shirt that hardly came half way to her thighs for its half transparency and the softness with which it clung to her full round breasts.

She danced with her eyes closed, and Hari could see her unbound breasts jiggle as she gyrated her hips and see flashes of her white fleshy thighs as her shirt lifted in unison with her arms. The G-string was a tease and she has seen that he often watched her panty line intently as she moved about the house.

Hari was 1.79m tall and weighed 85kg and had a toned body even at the age of 62. He’d been a partner at one of the big 4 audit firms and was by any measure a wealthy man. Now retired and making money the old way, by making his money work for him, he looked much younger than his years thanks to his love for tennis and his daily swimming regimen which kept him rather fit and healthy.

When he swam in the house’s lap pool, his toned wheat-coloured body and skin glowed. Anand was an attractive young man too, but he lacked the mature rugged good looks of his father. Mei Ling could tell that Hari’s gaze was always on her and she welcomed it, teasing him with glimpses of her inner thighs, cleavage and pointy nipples.

Nelinda
22-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Very good start, please continue :)

dyelook
22-11-2019, 03:55 PM
camping.....

ilovetosex123
22-11-2019, 04:14 PM
Camping...

mixmasternrv
22-11-2019, 05:22 PM
When he swam in the house’s lap pool, his toned wheat-coloured body and skin glowed. Anand was an attractive young man too, but he lacked the mature rugged good looks of his father. Mei Ling could tell that Hari’s gaze was always on her and she welcomed it, teasing him with glimpses of her inner thighs, cleavage and pointy nipples.

Hari closed the door and reached out to Mei Ling and put his hands on her shoulders. As though coming out of a trance Mei Ling, spun around and tried to pull herself away, “Uncle! What are you doing in my room?”

“Nothing much Mei, the loud music brought me here and I came to tell you to reduce the volume. Your aunty is asleep, we don’t want to wake her do we?”

Deliberately, she wriggled her body against him as though trying to pull herself away from him, pressing her soft breasts and legs at him. She felt his hardening cock between her legs and whispered, “Uncle, please let me go,”

Hari heard her and also felt her pressing her body against him and knew he had won. His hands began to rub her back against the T shirt slowly pulling it up, so his hands could feel her naked skin.

Mei Ling, whimpered at the touch of his strong hands on her naked skin and whispered, “Please, uncle, let me go. Someone may come and see us!” Yet, instead of struggling to get away from him she pressed her body further against him, wanting to feel his body against her own.

“It is okay, just relax . . .what a lovely woman you are,” His hands roughly kneaded her back as he whispered this to her ear and he pushed his hard cock against her to show her his intentions.

“What about Aunty?” she asked innocently.
Hari laughed, “Lakshmi is fast asleep and won’t wake up till morning, and even if she did and came here I know how to handle her.”

He now pulled her T-shirt off her roughly and pushing her a little away from him, cupped both her breasts.

Unable to escape his gaze, Mei Ling closed her eyes and unconsciously went to pull his polo shirt up and off of him. He helped her pull his polo off and then pulled her close to him and held her letting her naked skin feel his own hairy chest.

Mei Ling moaned as she felt his body against her soft breasts and buried her face on his shoulder, her hands around his neck, holding onto him. Hari’s hands moved up and down on her back tracing her spinal cord and reaching her butt, and he began to squeeze her ass cheeks gently.

He whispered sweet nothings softly into her ear, and as the sound of her moan began to rise he untied his shorts and stepped out of them. His hard cock touched her stomach and Mei Ling whimpered and she reached out hesitantly to feel Hari’s throbbing cock.

Hari moved her against the bed and swiftly slid off her G-string and pushed her down onto the queen-sized mattress.

Willingly, Mei Ling sat on the bedside holding to his cock lovingly and as her face came in line with it kissed the tip of it almost reverently.

Pre-cum oozed from it and her tongue flicked out to taste it. As her hot tongue touched the slit, Hari groaned and held her head tightly.

Slowly Mei Ling took the head of his cock into her mouth letting her tongue circle it and her lips tightening around it. Groaning Hari bucked his hips pushed his cock further into her mouth.

CirclesFun
22-11-2019, 07:24 PM
Great story and pls share more.

i^Xi0n
23-11-2019, 05:10 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story TS, it's very nice. Certainly look forward to more updates soon.

oxeso
23-11-2019, 07:34 AM
[COLOR="Indigo"]Hi all, my first attempt at contributing a story
Ups u for sharing. :D

JJMagic
23-11-2019, 08:40 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

Jay Chou
23-11-2019, 09:23 AM
Ups u for sharing. :D

Up u again bro. 😊

sawenara
23-11-2019, 01:02 PM
very nice story bro, please continue

dorges
23-11-2019, 01:32 PM
Support TS and nice story!

basfreak
24-11-2019, 06:21 AM
nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

mixmasternrv
24-11-2019, 06:42 PM
Was away this weekend and amazed at the response. Thanks guys!
Will work on the next installments - stay tuned for update after mid-week.

Oh and for the guys that upped my points - appreciate it will return the support soon enough.:p

HQ188
24-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Nice story bro, support for more updates :)

KnowItAll
25-11-2019, 05:17 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

VRossi1980
25-11-2019, 08:42 AM
great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.

ml1138
25-11-2019, 02:30 PM
Was away this weekend and amazed at the response. Thanks guys!
Will work on the next installments - stay tuned for update after mid-week.

Oh and for the guys that upped my points - appreciate it will return the support soon enough.:p

waiting for your next installment...:D

NastyThaiboy
26-11-2019, 07:00 AM
this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more. :)

mixmasternrv
26-11-2019, 03:17 PM
I know it's not mid-week but I got too many PMs to put in the next installment so - here U are.

Slowly Mei Ling took the head of his cock into her mouth letting her tongue circle it and her lips tightening around it. Groaning Hari bucked his hips pushed his cock further into her mouth.

As she began to suck his cock, her mouth working slowly at it, he leaned forward and cupped her breasts, two of his fingers taking her already erect nipples between them.

He gently squeezed the breasts and his fingers began to tweak them gently first and then a little roughly.

Mei Ling felt the wetness welling between her legs and began to suck him furiously her mouth taking as much of the cock as possible into her mouth, then pulling her mouth away and in again.

She heard Hari groan and as she sucked and his hands began to squeeze and knead her breasts roughly. He had one hand on her breasts and reached for her wet soppy pussy with the other.

The pain in her breasts began to subside as pleasure took hold as Hari found and fingered her clitoris. The circular motion of his thumb and the 2 fingers in her pussy were driving her mad.

As she sucked on Hari, she gave in to his ministrations. Mei Ling felt her orgasm building inside her.

The feeling that began in the pit of her stomach began to move towards her pussy and she moaned and sucked him harder and faster.

Hari felt her body quivering and knew she was going to cum. He held her head between his hands and began to face-fuck her as fast as he could, making sure he was not hurting her in his lust.

Then it happened. Mei Ling’s whole body shivered as her impending orgasm found its release and she wriggled her body as she began to cum. As if waiting for the cue, Hari let himself go and he exploded into her still sucking mouth.

In the troughs of her orgasm Mei Ling sputtered as she half swallowed his blast and Hari groaned loudly and gripped her shoulders as he came.

When it was over, Mei Ling held to his cock still and laid her head against his strong legs in exhaustion.

Hari was breathless himself and waited till his breathing became normal.

Then bending he lifted her to her feet and took her in his arms. Mei Ling clung to him, her arms circling around his neck and her head against his shoulders.

He laid her gently back on the bed and sat by her side, looking at her heaving breasts. She looked up at him and Hari bent and kissed her lips lightly. They rested, her head on his chest as he took in the sweet smell of her perfume and the heavy scent of sex in the room.

Hari's thoughts were everywhere. Where do they go from here? He'd crossed a line he did not consider he ever would. She was his son's wife! But he wanted her and she obviously wanted him just as much too.

This was wrong . . . yet it felt right. But still, he felt guilt - a heavy burden to bear for desecrating his son's trust.

Hari half turned towards Mei Ling and caressed her long silky black hair “You are lovely Mei and Anand is a fool to leave you here alone. I’m sorry if I took advantage of you…” Mei Ling looked up into Hari’s face and whispered “No uncle, it’s my fault.”

Hari protested, “No it isn’t, from the first day I saw you, I wanted you, and now I’ve . . .”

Mei Ling shifted her gaze. “I know uncle, I saw the longing in your eyes and knew you will come to me sooner or later,” she smiled coyly at him as her hands moved casually down his body and she took his limp cock in her hands again.

Cuccittini
26-11-2019, 04:59 PM
Great update TS, please keep going..

sponge05
27-11-2019, 06:15 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

MPLover
28-11-2019, 06:44 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

smoky7
28-11-2019, 07:19 AM
Good story TS

KTVbuddy
28-11-2019, 08:20 AM
great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.

Cash8877
29-11-2019, 06:29 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

Steventan
29-11-2019, 06:32 AM
Eagerly waiting for the next update.
But, please don’t make us wait too long.

Umtiti
29-11-2019, 06:55 PM
Agreed this is a nice story, please continue TS

meijipcc
30-11-2019, 05:20 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

Informer
01-12-2019, 08:32 AM
really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.

mixmasternrv
02-12-2019, 12:30 PM
Mei Ling shifted her gaze. “I know uncle, I saw the longing in your eyes and knew you will come to me sooner or later,” she smiled coyly at him. Her hands moved casually down his body and she took his limp cock in her hands again.

Mei Ling shifted her gaze. “I know uncle, I saw the longing in your eyes and knew you will come to me sooner or later,” she smiled coyly at him.

Her hands moved casually down his body and she took his limp cock in her hands again.

Mei Ling began to stroke his cock, slowly and turned her face towards him, her half open lips beckoning him.

Hari felt her eagerness and pressed his lips against hers and they began to kiss passionately, his tongue slipping into her mouth and entangling with hers.

His hands caressed her naked skin form her neck down and reached the mount just above her fully waxed pussy. She kept stroking him with one hand as her other hand pulled him closer to her.

His cock grew harder in her hands and his hands slipped between her legs to stroke her still wet pussy.

He began to trace her cunt lips with his fingers and unable to bear the pleasure it evoked, Mei Ling pulled her mouth away from him and let slip a moan.

Hari slid his middle finger into her pussy probing the inner walls of her pussy as his thumb searched for love button.

Finding it he slipped one more finger into her and gently thumbed the clit, tweaking it and making Mei Ling moan as pleasure began to mount inside her.

Hari kissed her cheeks and began to trace down her neck with his tongue and reaching her B-cupped round breasts, took one blueberry sized nipple into his mouth, sucking it hard.

He alternated between each breast, sucking and biting each nipple gently as his fingers kept up the tempo on her clit and pussy. It was too much for her and Mei Ling orgasmed once more as a fresh spasm of pure pleasure erupted.

She held his cock tightly as her body grinded against him and her flood gates opened, flooding his fingers.

Hari was not done yet. He kept probing her inner walls with his fingers and tweaking her clit as she came again and again, experiencing three powerful orgasms in quick succession.

When he felt she could not take any more he withdrew his fingers and sucked them tasting her juices for the first time. Mei Ling lay gasping for breath, feeling the beginnings of a strong emotion for her father-in- law gnawing inside her.

She felt his cock against her pubis and she sidled aginst him urging him to fuck her.

Hari responded by positioning his dick at her pussy. He was not sure if he should fuck her. She was his son's wife afterall ....this would be too much.

Mei Ling decided for him. She grabbed his cock and guided it to her pussy lips. She rubbed the cock head against her pussy moaning in pleasure at the feel of it. “Please Uncle, don’t stop now.”

Hari, looked down at her and said, “So you want my cock inside you?” “Yes!!” Mei Ling whimpered as she felt the tip of his cock touch her cunt lips. “Then take my cock in your hand and guide it in,” Hari hissed.

As if waiting for this she took his cock in her hand and lovingly guided it to the opening of her cunt and pushed her waist up to take it in.

Hari pulled himself slightly up, the tip of his cock at the entrance of her vagina and kissed her lips lightly.

Then without warning he thrust his cock all the way, deep into her pussy, making her yelp in pain. With his cock buried deep inside her, Mei Ling moaned as the initial shock turned to pleasure and began to grind her hips against him, letting her pussy’s inner walls feel the throbbing cock.

Her clit was erect and on fire. Hari responded by thrusting his cock deeper into her cunt.

[to be continued]

koebshaq0_0
02-12-2019, 02:59 PM
Nice update. Thanks TS.

rawboy83
03-12-2019, 08:18 AM
nice story, please share more updates ts.

mixmasternrv
04-12-2019, 11:32 PM
thanks for the encouragement..

curiousSG
05-12-2019, 09:24 AM
this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.

SuchBowl
05-12-2019, 01:32 PM
Support nice thread, and thanks TS for sharing :)

mixmasternrv
05-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Then without warning he thrust his cock all the way, deep into her pussy, making her yelp in pain. With his cock buried deep inside her, Mei Ling moaned as the initial shock turned to pleasure and began to grind her hips against him, letting her pussy’s inner walls feel the throbbing cock. Her clit was erect and on fire. Hari responded by thrusting his cock deeper into her cunt. [to be continued]

Mei Ling cried out as the hard cock pierced into her and held Hari tightly, moaning and whimpering. He let his cock feel the softness of her cunt for a while and kissed her nipples one after the other flicking his tongue around each one.

Mei Ling shrieked with pleasure at the feel of his mouth and tongue on her nipples and pushed her hips up against his wanting him to hump her more. For a while, Hari lay on top of her unmoving and looked into her eyes, saw the lust in them and smiled. She saw the teasing in his eyes and wantonly said, “Fuck me, fuck me hard!”

For a while Hari watched her face enjoying the various expressions that appeared and disappearing on her face and then slowly pulling his cock out so only the head was inside, thrust again as hard as he could.

Mei Ling moaned and sank her fingers into his shoulder muscles as Hari began to hump her cunt with his cock, slowing pulling out and then thrusting in hard into her. Mei Ling wrapped her legs around his hips holding him within them so his cock never really came out of her cunt, but stayed inside even when he pulled it all the way out.

As her moaning and whimpering increased, he fucked her faster, his hands under her holding her body close to him. He loved the feel of her soft breasts with their hard nipples against his chest and fucked her with wanton abandon.

Mei Ling squealed in pleasure and pushed her hips up to meet his every thrust taking his cock into her as hard as she could. Hari abruptly pulled out and then flipped her over. Positioning Mei Ling on all fours, he mounted her from behind so as to savour her sopping pussy doggy-style.

Hari began to fuck her as hard as he could, savouring the slapping sounds that came as his balls slammed against her ass. The sound of flesh hitting flesh shut down her moans and cries and now Hari too began to groan like an animal in heat.
Then he felt her pussy muscles contract and grip tighter on his cock and knew she was about to climax again.

He cupped her breasts, squeezing them hard as his cock pumped into her cunt relentlessly. With a scream Mei Ling climaxed as the spasm of another orgasm gripped her and her spent juices flooded his thrusting, throbbing cock.

Hari slowed down as she came and then when she seemed to finish he began to thrust hard once again, his rough hands squeezing her soft breasts hard - almost cruelly. The pain in her breasts and the vibration of his thrusting cock, built into another orgasm as Mei Ling came again, shouting words that had no meaning at all.

Hari fucked her hard again and again, holding back his own climax until she had come at least twice more, before he let himself go, his own release spurting into her wet juicy pussy and then flowing out on to her legs as he withdrew his now flaccid member.

In the aftermath, Hari turned and looked at Mei Ling. She lay their peacefully her eyes closed and a slight smile of content playing in her luscious lips. He pulled her against his chest and felt her push her soft naked body against him.

He felt her tongue began to trace his chest and taste his skin. Hari held her close to him and kissed her hair lightly on her head. Hari reached below and began to rub her back and moved further down to squeeze and knead her ass cheeks.

The heat of her body and her soft skin against his rough skin woke his cock and it began to harden once again. Mei Ling, pulled her mouth away from him and whispered, “I love you,” and kissed him passionately. Hari pushed her on her back and mounted her again.

This time he slipped his cock slowly into her wet cunt savouring the feel of her inner walls against his cock, watching her face twist in wanton lust. He humped her slowly, letting her feel his thrusts and each time his cock passed over her clit, she gasped. He fucked her slowly and steadily until could hold back no longer, he let himself cum into herwet cunt.

Later when they both cleaned up he sat on the bed with her cuddling against his chest. “This is only the beginning, my dear, there is more to come, so be ready,” Hari promised.

“I will always be ready for you, uncle, any time,” Mei Ling promised him. Hari left her to her sweet dreams knowing she will be his from then on. His mind was already planning for their next session which he wanted soon.

(to be continued)

BK4ever
06-12-2019, 05:12 AM
thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.

des4fuck
06-12-2019, 12:49 PM
Better than jav ,father in-law story

mixmasternrv
06-12-2019, 06:25 PM
Off on holiday for a week + bros so I've decided to add another complete session for your enjoyment. Thanks for the encouragement and points ;)

“I will always be ready for you, uncle, any time,” Mei Ling promised him. Hari left her to her sweet dreams knowing she will be his from then on. His mind was already planning for their next session which he wanted soon.(to be continued)

Hari Chandran sat in his easy chair catching up on the market with his Android tablet. It was late afternoon and he was in his study feeling lazy. A slight sound made him look up and recognised Mei Ling as she opened the glass doors to his sanctuary. She stood at the doorway of his study, hands on her hips smiling at him.

It had been 6 months since their affair had started and he was getting used to the cycle of things. Anand had come back twice in that period and from the cold shoulder that Mei gave her husband and the muffled arguments emanating from their bedroom during the two weeks he was home, Hari could tell that their marriage was on the rocks even before it started.

He did not really feel guilty that he was partly the reason for it. Instead he simply let things unfold. Eventually not even asking his son anything when he moved into a separate room.

She wore tight blue jeans and pink top with its two top buttons undone that hugged her ample curves and was translucent enough for him to see her La Perla black lace bra she loved.

Her breasts were thrusting forward invitingly and Hari stared, mouth open wide, drinking in the sight before him. Mei Ling laughed at his stupor and walked towards him.

Mesmerised by her splendour Hari sat there gazing at her, her breasts bouncing, hips swaying, as she walked closer. Reaching him she took his face in her slender hands and pulled it to her breasts and held it there.

Letting him smell the Dior scent she had dabbed between her breasts, allowing him relish the softness and the fullness of her heaving natural B-cup breasts. She knew she was turning him on and knew he was going to let her do as she pleased.

“I’m going shopping at Somerset uncle and will be back in about two hours, I will see you tonight. And if you are going out, come say goodnight to me when you are back, okay?” she said as she stroked the back of his head which was still buried in her bosom.

With an effort Hari pulled his face away from her breasts and asked, “And whom are you going out with dressed like this?” Mei Ling giggled, “No-one lah! You are so traditional uncle. I’ve a cardigan in the car and it will keep me decent, so don’t you worry.”

“Oh, okay,” stammered Hari. Mei Ling held his face in her hands, “Youcare too much for me don’t you uncle?” “Of course I do Mei, why wouldn’t I?” said Hari. “Then you will you come to me tonight and let me love you?” she asked meekly. Hari could not say "No" to her, “Of course I will sweetie, of course I will.”

“Uncle, you are a darling,” Mei Ling bent down and kissed Hari lightly on his lips and then turned and walked away. He watched her butt sway as she left and sighed. These past few months had changed their relationship totally.

She had him in firmly in her grip, he realised and wondered if he had been wrong, fucking her in the first place. The sex was incredible and he thought he had bided his time and caught her unawares back then. But as the relationship developed, he realised that Mei Ling had actually baited him and now had him wrapped around her little finger.

Her innocent request that was really an order confirmed his total surrender to her and he was not sure of his own feelings, should he feel pleased or angry.

Suddenly he got up and went to the window to catch a glimpse of her as she just walked out the house. He watched as she retrieved a cardigan from her BMW Z4 and put it on covering her top before getting into the car and driving away.

Hari was half ashamed that he had felt a familiar stirring in his groin as he watched this cute young woman who is his daughter in law drive away. He roused from his reverie and got back to his chair and his neglected iPad, sighing deeply and thought about what he would do to her later that evening.

It was past 11pm when Hari came home from the Club. Lakshmi, his wife had as usual, gone to bed early and was a heavy sleeper. He stood at her bedside listening to her deep breathing noises as he stripped off his slacks and polo shirt and walked off to take a shower.

Drying himself with a bath towel, Hari then slipped into a pair of shorts after applying talcum powder to his body and spraying on some deodorant. Pulling on a comfy cotton t-shirt, he brushed back his hair before purposefully striding to Mei Ling’s bedroom.

He did not bother to knock as she was expecting him and also since the door was ajar. Mei Ling lay in her bed with a black lace bustier on, which contrasted deeply with her creamy flesh. Her long legs looked smooth and inviting. She smiled at him and got off the bed as he entered.

“You are right on time, uncle darling,” she cooed. Hari felt his cock stir in his shorts seeing her in vampish outfit. He felt his mouth become dry and could not reply. She came to him and ran her hands over his chest, “You look great uncle, and today I am going to show you how much I want you.”

She pulled his t-shirt off and she caressed the grey-black hairs on his chest, feeling his nipples as they hardened at her touch. She looked up and smiled at him. Bending lightly she kissed one of his nipples and he groaned. She sucked his nipple, flicking her tongue over it, her hot breath stoking his already simmering lust.

Her fingers trailed sensually over his chest tracing lines that heated him up more and more. She looked up at his face and saw he was enjoying himself, his eyes closed in the moment.

She tugged at his shorts and pulled them down releasing his hard throbbing cock from its confinement.

Still licking his bare hot flesh, she sank to her knees and took his cock in her hands. Moving her hands on his cock sensually she began to stroke him, her tongue licking the slit in the cock head tasting his pre-cum. He groaned with pleasure and clutched her head with both hands.

Holding his cock with one hand, she took his scrotum in the other as if weighing it and gently squeezed. Hari groaned louder now and he pulled her head towards him wanting her to take his cock in her mouth.

She let the cock slip on to the side of her face and looked up at him. Hari looked down at her, disappointed she did not take his cock into her mouth. Smiling, she got to her feet and led him to the bed, “Not yet you greedy boy . . . uncle, you have work to do first!”

Mei Ling and pushed him on to the bed making him lay there naked on his back. His hard cock stood erect throbbing and he winced in half pain and half pleasure. Mei Ling straddled his chest as she wiggled out of the bustier. She then leaned forward and thrust her breasts at him teasingly.

As he lifted his face to suck her hardening nipples, she pulled away and said, “Not so fast uncle, there are other things to do before you can even touch my breasts.”
She pushed away his hands as he tried to catch her as she quickly stood by the bedside clad only in a pearl-embellished G-string, watching him lying there naked with his cock in attention throbbing, pre-cum oozing from the uncircumcised head.

She cupped her breasts and began to squeeze them sensually, pinching the nipples moaning and licking her lips. “Come, let me do that for you,” he begged, but Mei Ling only moaned and continued swaying her hips lustily, arching her back, he could smell her wet pussy just inches away from him.

“No uncle darling this is my night,” she told him softly as she pulled off her G-string and climbed onto the bed and sat on his chest reverse cowgirl with her back to his face.

His hands circled around her hips hungrily. She let him pull her waist towards him and bending down, placed her knees on either side of him, so she could comfortably move.

Mei Ling positioned her ass towards Hari’s face and took his cock in her hands. She wriggled her hips around until her fully waxed pussy lips reached his mouth and then took his cock head into her mouth, running her tongue around it. Hari gasped and pulled her closer to him so he could eat her hungry pussy. He parted her cunt lips and let his tongue move into her juicy hole.

Mei Ling began to suck him slowly, while at the same time gyrating her hips so his tongue accessed all the sides of her now sopping pussy and especially her erect clit. Her wet mouth on his cock working up and down was too much for Hari and to hide his groans. He was lapping her juices up as his tongue kept flicking at her erect clit, in time to her bucking hips.

He could feel her trembling as the throes of an orgasm hit her. He felt her pussy lips contract against his tongue and as a small burst of juices hit him as she pushed her cunt down onto his face as she came, still sucking him all the time.

He gripped her ass hard with both his hands and gently massaging let his middle finger move into her wet cunt, lubricating his finger. He then moved the finger between her crack and searched for that tight little hole. Finding her ass hole, he pushed his finger hard into it.

To his surprise, it opened up as if inviting him to finger it and slowly he inserted his finger into the hole. Mei Ling yelped but pushed her ass down to let the finger slide in. It was tight against his finger but it slid in easily enough. She sucked on his cock harder as he began to finger fuck her asshole.

Hari began lapping at her clit again and slipped his thumb into her vagina. He was alternating strokes between her pussy and asshole while licking away furiously on her clitoris.

Hari kept lapping at her cunt and finger fucked her ass hole and vagina as fast and as hard as he could. Hari’s finger and tongue were playing havoc in her cunt and ass hole and in her excitement, Mei Ling pulled his legs close to her face as she sucked him, her fingernails digging deep into his ass cheeks.

Mei Ling felt another orgasm building inside her and bucked her hips in earnest on his face. Unable to hold her release any longer she let go and began to cum furiously. With a deep shudder she came again, once more her juices flooding past his mouth and running down his face.

His strong legs against her cheeks further added to her heat and still feeling the ebbing wave of pleasure she lovingly traced his ass crack to his balls and then back touching his ass hole. At the same time his balls began to contract and he too let his cum spurt into her mouth.

She did not take all the cum he was spurting and half of it ran down to his balls and legs. Hari let his finger slide out of her ass hole as he felt her spasm subside and he pulled his face away breathing hard.

Mei Ling, let go of his cock and still holding it against her cheeks as she rested her head on his legs and gasped for breath, sweat pouring over her naked body. For a long while they lay there, Hari regaining his breath and caressing her glistening soft naked skin and Mei Ling catching her breath and basking in the aftermath of sex.

When at last she felt normal, she kissed his balls and slowlymoved off him and turned to lay by his side, her head on his hairy chest. Hari put his hand around her and held her close to him as if thanking her for the sweet time she had given him. “You know you are a real bitch, don’t you?” Hari said affectionately caressing her hair. “Yes uncle, but I’m your bitch,” Mei Ling mouthed in return and they laughed together.

WaveTeam
06-12-2019, 11:26 PM
So steamy ….. please continue TS!!

Sharknado
07-12-2019, 04:37 PM
Jav father in law violate daughter in law is good also.
Good genre bro.

myluckyguy
07-12-2019, 05:29 PM
almost like the old HK Cat 3 movies :) keep up the good work TS:D

MarkyMank
07-12-2019, 09:44 PM
Super story and please continue. Thank you.

lobangkingz
08-12-2019, 08:25 AM
nice story, please share more soon TS.

mixmasternrv
10-12-2019, 06:58 PM
thnks for the encouragement next part follows soon.

Pasarbella
11-12-2019, 06:42 PM
Very nice story, camping for next part :)

des4fuck
13-12-2019, 02:53 PM
Great story bro ... Please continue

Floppydick
14-12-2019, 05:33 AM
Good story!

misterstroke
14-12-2019, 11:32 PM
Very juicy story TS, waiting for more updates :)

Truthful
16-12-2019, 06:54 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

Jay Chou
16-12-2019, 07:13 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

Up u bro. 😊

AUSPA
16-12-2019, 04:43 PM
Very nice story, support and camping here!!

mixmasternrv
17-12-2019, 06:22 PM
When at last she felt normal, she kissed his balls and slowly moved off him and turned to lay by his side, her head on his hairy chest. Hari put his hand around her and held her close to him as if thanking her for the sweet time she had given him. “You know you are a real bitch, don’t you?” Hari said affectionately caressing her hair. “Yes uncle, but I’m your bitch,” Mei Ling mouthed in return and they laughed together.

For a while they lay there just enjoying the feel of each other and then Mei Ling’s hands moved to his face again and began to trace it with her finger.

“Uncle,” “Yes Sweetie,” “How old is aunty?” “Why you want to know?” he asked.
“Well she is beautiful and is still very trim,” replied Mai Ling… “So…?” “Does she not please you anymore? Why are you so sex starved with such a beautiful wife who obviously loves you?”

Hari sighed, “Lakshmi is a passionate woman and we have used to have a lot of fun together, but then things change.” “So what changed uncle? I’m sure it was not my arrival . . .” asked Mei Ling innocently.

“You are too full of yourself sweetie,” laughed Hari. “No, she has not had sex with me for over 15 years. The most I get from her is a kiss and blow job and only if she’s had enough wine, but I guess we’ve come to an understanding of sorts,” he explained.

“What happened?” she probed. “She hit early menopause in her mid-thirties and it became a nightmare. She was too dry to penetrate, had hot flushes and mood swings and generally hated sexual intimacy,” said Hari.

“She sought treatment and the doctor advised not to have sex for a few months, of course then to be on the safe side Lakshmi decided that we should not do it for a year. And then it became two and then it just became permanent,” explained Hari

“Oh, is she alright now?” asked Mei Ling. “Of course she is perfectly alright now sweetie,” said Hari. “Yah she’s busy with her Ladies Club and volunteer activities and she does not ask where I’m getting my kicks because she knows I’m still getting fucked – literally and figuratively. I guess she does not care as long as I don’t bring any of my flings to her attention.”

“OMG, what would she do if she ever found out about us, she is so nice to me . . .” Mei Ling asked apprehensively. Hari laughed at hearing this and said, “Come on, do you think she is so naive, she does not know about us? There are only 3 of us in this house and it’s not difficult to see your joy at seeing me or my watching your every move. I mean even the Filipina maids would suspect, based on the soiled clothes and bedlinen they have to hand wash and clean!”

“But uncle,” “No buts sweetie, she probably suspects but is playing dumb. She knows something is up but I presume she can’t bring herself to think that I’d lust after my own son’s wife or that you would even let me touch you,” said Hari. “She probably consoles herself in believing that you arejust naïve to my dirty old man intentions and that I am only flirting with you – keeping you company,” he added.

As he spoke, Mei Ling kept stroking his flaccid dick and it had slowly stirred to life, growing stiffer and longer in her hand. Hari for his part was caressing her face and tickling breasts and her smooth stomach. Both of them were getting aroused once again for a second go.

“You mean she is leaving us alone knowing what we could be up to?” Mei Ling asked again. “Yeah, that is my guess, but I've not discussed this at all, you see she was against the idea of Anand leaving you here when he could not take you with him to Brussels. At the same time she wanted to make Anand happy and that is the reason why she consented to this marriage,” explained Hari.

“I do not understand, uncle,” said Mei Ling. He replied, “She had her idea of an ideal daughter-in-law for our son, and you my sexy China doll, you don’t quite fit her requirements in terms of race, looks, social status . . . everything!” Mei Ling stopped her ministrations and looked at him coldly, “Yes and here I am cheating on her son and fucking her husband! Maybe she is right afterall.”

Hari was taken aback by her temper, ” Look sweetie, don’t you feelbad. When Anand left for Brussels, I said we would put you up in our apartment so you will be more free. But Lakshmi would not have it, she wanted you here, so that you could not take Anand away from her. And maybe also knowing that I had my eye on you.”

“No you are wrong!” said Mei Ling. “You can’t think she deliberately made me stay here, so you can fuck me?”

“That is the way I figure, sweetie. She is not only a loving wife but an understanding one too, and if things work out, she probably thinks you and Anand will be through.” Not wanting to let her talk or think about his last statement, Hari pulled her on top of him, his hands around her waist.

He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her deeply, tongues entwining as her hands held his head tight. They kissed for long, their bodies moving against each other, each loving the feel of the others naked skin. She then pulled away from him, “This is my night uncle and I do the loving, okay?”

She moved her ass back on him and now sat on his legs his cock inches from her pussy. He cupped her breasts and began to squeeze them, two fingers clutching and tweaking her nipples. She moaned in pleasure and bent forward making it easier for him to nuzzle her breasts as her hands took his cock and stroked them slowly.

It was at full mast and lifting her hips slightly she let the tip of his cock rub her pussy lips. She rubbed the cock head against her outer lips moaning and whimpering as his treatment became rough and hard on her breasts.

Warm juices began to flow from her pussy onto his cock head and unable to hold back any longer, she pushed forward with her hips, sliding the cock head into her moist love hole. As if waiting for it, Hari pushed his hips up letting half his cock bury into her juicy cunt.

She now sat hard on his cock, taking it all the way inside her, her hands on his nipples. She pinched his nipples as she ground her pussy on his cock, making both of them groan in pleasure. She ground her hips against him for a while and then gripping his hips for balance began to ride him, pulling her body up and then sitting on him hard, slowly at first and adding speed as he pushed himself up at her, every time she sat back hard on him.

Hari was groaning and Mei Ling was moaning. His hands were squeezing her breasts almost hurting her. She felt no pain as her concentration was on his cock moving in and out of her now slippery vagina, she was rubbing her throbbing clit every time she sat hard. Both of them were sweating and after a while Hari was panting for breath as Mei Ling kept up her speed.

Hari’s hands went around her hips and pulling her close to him, and turned her about so she lay on her back and then climbed on top of her and holding her down with his hands cupping her breasts began to fuck her hard, in missionary mode. Mei Ling humped her waist up to his every thrust and cried out as pleasure was building deep down in the pit of her womb, moving outwards through her cervix towards her groin.

She started mewing in pleasure and as the orgasm built to a heady climax and convulsed as her orgasm exploded. She screamed aloud “I’m coming uncle…ooohhh aaargghhh!!”, unable to bear the extreme pleasure surging through her whole body. She writhed under him and then went limp, basking in the afterglow of the intensity of her climax.

goodisonside
17-12-2019, 07:43 PM
Thanks for sharing nice story, please keep going ...

mixmasternrv
18-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Thanks for sharing nice story, please keep going ... thanks for the encouragement :D

kitoface
18-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Enjoying the story, please continue bro!

MazHa
18-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Very nice story, hoping for more updates ;)

mixmasternrv
20-12-2019, 05:39 PM
She started mewing in pleasure and as the orgasm built to a heady climax and convulsed as her orgasm exploded. She screamed aloud “I’m coming uncle…ooohhh aaargghhh!!”, unable to bear the extreme pleasure surging through her whole body. She writhed under him and then went limp, basking in the afterglow of the intensity of her climax.

Mei Ling lay exhausted gasping for breath. Hari eased off pumping into her and relaxed his hold on her breasts letting her rest up. Slowly he pulled his cock out of her slippery cunt and lay by her side, pulling her close to his sweating body. He spooned her and listened to the sounds of breathing.

He was still hard and his dick poked against the tramp stamp tattoo that marked her soft skin above her ass. Hari waited till she was breathing normally and then let his hand slide towards her pussy, wetting his middle finger as he thrust it up her sopping wet cunt.

He then moved his cum soaked finger to her asshole and traced the round opening gently. He’d never anal fucked her and he figured, this was the time he tried. Mei Ling stiffened as squealed as his finger touched her asshole and then realising what he is up to and tried to relax.

Very slowly Hari let his cum soaked finger slowly enter her tight ass hole a little. A third of the way in, he then stopped, letting her get used to the feeling and once he felt her sphincter muscles relax, he pushed his finger a little in a little deeper until he was knuckle deep.

As he felt no resistance, he pulled the finger out halfway before driving it in a little more again. He slowly repeated this over and over, deeper each time until it was all inside her.

Mei Ling felt the finger invade her asshole and relaxed. Her expat boyfriends had introduced her to anal sex but she preferred vaginal sex. She turned to face him and her hands pulled him closer to her tingling breasts almost buried in his chest, his cock now against her stomach feeling wet.

She kissed and then bit his shoulder, her tongue even licking his ear lobe. Once Hari was sure she is relaxed and the ass hole opened easily, he inserted his index finger into her pussy to coat it with her pussy juices and then re-entered her asshole lubricating it.

His fingers twisted inside her ass hole opening it wider and wider.
And when he felt her asshole was wide enough for his cock to enter, he turned her roughly on her stomach, pulled back her legs so her ass was in position. Kneeling behind her comfortably positioned his cock tip on her open asshole.

Mei Ling whimpered at the touch of his cock head on anus and tried to push back to take his cock head inside her.

Hari held her firm by her hips and kept teasing her, the cock tip touching the hole as if entering and then pulling it back. Unable to bear the suspense, Mei Ling whispered, “Oh Uncle, please fuck me, in there,” “Where sweetie?” “In my ass hole,” “Sure you want it sweetie, it is tight and will be a little painful,” “Fuck the pain, just fuck my asshole, please uncle,”

“Alright sweetie, you asked for it,” Hari pushed his cock head into her tight hole. Mei Ling gasped as she felt the his cock head barging its way to her asshole. The pain was tangible even as she was prepared for it. She held back the cry that came to her mouth.

Hari knew her asshole was a tad too tight for his fat cock and so he was in no hurry to shove it up her asshole. He slid his cock slowly into her, a fraction of an inch at a time. He waited for her to cry out in pain but it did not come. He pushed ever so gently until he was buried inside her ass hole to the hilt.

He stayed immobile to let her get used to the feeling and her ass hole to relax. When he felt her anal muscles relax, he pulled his cock out a little, before he pushed it all the way in. As he slammed home his balls slapped against her ass evoking a cry of pain from Mei Ling.

Little by little he increased the length he pulled and every time he thrust his cock hard letting his balls slam against her ass cheeks. Her cries of pain did not stop him anymore for he knew the pain will be short lived and soon she would cry out in pleasure.

His hands holding down her hips, he began to pump hard into her ass, every thrust hard and deep, increasing the speed with every thrust. Mei Ling was whimpering at first and then began to moan and groan as the pain turned to pleasure and instinctively she began to grind her hips against him as his cock went in and out of her asshole.

As if it was his cue Hari began to fuck her harder and faster, pulling his cock almost out and then thrusting as hard as he could.

“Yes uncle, fuck me hard,” she hissed as Hari felt his balls begin to have that all too familiar tightness and fucked her harder and faster. Letting himself go, calling her names as he spurted his semen deep into her asshole.

He collapsed on her and was recovering his breath as his rapidly deflating cock was still in her ass. He lay right there gasping for breath. Mei Ling was also gasping for breath and lay under him her breasts heaving up and down.

Later when both of them had regained their strength, Mei Ling pulled his head to her breasts and holding it fondly against her said, “Uncle you are a great lover and a sweet gentle man,” “Great lover or fucker, sweetie,” he teased. “Only a great lover can fuck a woman this well, uncle,” she replied.

Suddenly she sat up and looked at him seriously, “Uncle I want something from you!” Hari did not hesitate, “Sure consider it done!” Mei Ling measured her words, “Usually a woman asks her lover for something or the other when the man has his cock buried inside her, but I am different, Uncle,” “How so sweetie?” asked Hari.

Mei Ling gently held his face to look into Hari’s eyes, “I have not felt so loved or been so in love before. Now that you have taken me completely, there is little else I can offer you. So I want you to ask me for anything and I will do it for you.” Hari was amused that Mei Ling would do anything for him, “Really, sweetie, anything?” “Just ask me uncle darling,” she replied.

He did not hesitate, “In that case, I want a child?” he asked, half teasing her actually. Mei Ling gasped, “Just what I want my lovely uncle, I will bear you as many children as you want!” Hari looked at her and realised she was pretty serious.

He pulled her close to him and hugged her close to his chest. His voice cracked as he told her that she was most wonderful person ever, ‘’ I can’t ask you to do that, it would not be fair to you. . .” “Don’t worry uncle, I’ll be good mother and am I also not the most wonderful sex toy you ever had as well?” she teased.

truangso
20-12-2019, 09:01 PM
Very nice story TS, pls keep going :)

mixmasternrv
21-12-2019, 05:51 PM
Thanks for the encouragements and the ups :)

Will work on the next chapter . . .

Fatward
21-12-2019, 06:08 PM
pitched my tent, waiting for next updates

pawnship
21-12-2019, 08:30 PM
Support nice story, thanks bro TS ;)

mixmasternrv
25-12-2019, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the encouragement bros. Also thanks to those who upped me - nice way to show your appreciation.:D

Will use the next few days to work on the story... thanks to those with suggestions to the plot twists but this is a limited project. Maybe a couple more chapters is all it'll last. :rolleyes:

mixmasternrv
30-12-2019, 06:22 PM
He did not hesitate, “In that case, I want a child?” he asked, half teasing her actually. Mei Ling gasped, “Just what I want my lovely uncle, I will bear you as many children as you want!” Hari looked at her and realised she was pretty serious.
He pulled her close to him and hugged her close to his chest. His voice cracked as he told her that she was most wonderful person ever, ‘’ I can’t ask you to do that, it would not be fair to you. . .” “Don’t worry uncle, I’ll be good mother and am I also not the most wonderful sex toy you ever had as well?” she teased.
The Next Chapter

In the following weeks and months, Hari and Mei Ling settled into a routine where they sought one another out in the absense of his son/her spouse. Sex, unbriddled and primal was the urge both satisfied but in the months that followed, this affair began to become a relationship with real feelings for each other......

Hari and Mei Ling were in her room, having shared supper and a delicious bottle of Merlot. Mei had already been sipping wine since the early evening.

“So Mei – are you going to bear me a child or what?!” Hari was not sure of what Mei Ling’s response to his inappropriate remark was going to be. She had every right to be very angry but she surprised him when she looked at him as though she was tossing ideas around in her mind that was a bit fuzzy from the three bottles of wine that we had shared during the evening.

For his part too, Hari was feeling relaxed inhibitions and was more or less sober – just about gently buzzed. Mei Ling looked down and Hari saw her eyes widen as she realized what the rod rising out of Hari’s pyjamas was. He sat absolutely still not even daring to breathe.

After a few short seconds that seemed like minutes she raised her face to look at him while her left hand reached out and tentatively took his cock in her hand and began to gently massage the rock hard shaft through his pyjamas.

Hari leaned forward and kissed her full lips. She responded hungrily and opened her lips to his tongue and sucked on it as their kisses increased in intensity. Hari didn't know if his cock had a mind of its own or if Mei Ling was able to unbutton the two buttons on his pyjama fronts but he felt her cool hand pull him free and began to stroke his erection.

As she was doing that Hari let his right hand find it's away into the fold of her top and took her warm pliable breast into his hand and began to massage it and then gently pinch her hard eraser sized nipple with his thumb and index finger.

He knew he should not be taking advantage of Mei Ling but Hari’s engorged purple little head was now thinking for his big head and that was never a fair debate.

Hari did neither of the things an honourable man and father-in-law should have done but instead hooked his right arm under her legs and carried her and laid her down on her king-sized matrimonial bed.

As he pulled his pyjama top off he watched as Mei Ling quickly shed her clothes and she literally twisted and squirmed on the bed with sexual anticipation as he pushed his bottoms off his hips and stepped out of them.

Mei Ling writhed seductively with anticipation as her feet and toes curled. Hari couldn't help himself but stood there with his erection sticking proudly out its full six-inches and throbbing with eagerness. He watched as his son’s young wife took her breasts in her hands and squeezed them as she looked at him with unrestrained need and lust.

"Uncle! I want you to give me a baby," she said with a husky sexy voice as she spread her thighs apart and rubbed her inner thighs with her hands as an invitation for Hari to join her. Her waxed lady parts were the same shade of cream as the rest of her gorgeous body. Her labia and vulva were puffy but not protruding and her pussy was sopping wet with anticipation.

Hari’s lust was doubly inflamed. “God help me Mei, but I want to seed your beautiful body more than I ever wanted to fuck a woman in my life.” He lay down on the bed next to her and kissed her lips passionately as her hands again found his cock and her fingers did magical things to the rock-solid twitching shaft and his swollen balls.

"Please fuck me," she begged and tried to pull him on top of her.
"I want to make love to you Mei Ling," he said as Hari let his lips travel down her smooth neck to her supple tender breast. "Our child should be a result of love and not a desperate passionate less fuck," his words were somewhat muffled as he was talking and kissing and sucking on her full tits.

He let his left hand travel over her stomach to find the warm wet crevice between her legs. His fingers easily found her hard clit and tenderly rubbed it until she moaned. "Oh yes uncle you're so right," she whimpered.

"Tonight I am your woman. Please love me and leave me with your baby."
He kissed his way further down her luscious body until he lay between her soft lithe thighs and began to lick her very wet pussy. She smelled of sweet floral soap mixed with the pheromones of her sex that were leaking out with the lubricating fluids that she was secreting to Hari her desire and make fucking comfortable.

Hari had always considered himself a master at cunnilingus and now he used every trick that he had ever learned on his daughter-in-law who responded by bucking her hips against his face and begging him not to stop. When he penetrated her with two of his fingers he felt her pussy immediately convulse.

When he curled them back and found her G spot and began to internally massage it Mei Ling screamed with pleasure as she came. She reached her hands down and grabbed Hari by his hair and pressed his face into her pussy while she wrapped her tapered legs around his shoulders.

Hari did not let up but continued to lick her slick juice covered pussy while he started a fucking motion with his fingers that I twisted and moved around inside her making certain to frequently stoke and teased her G spot.

"Oh God!! Uncle! I’ve never every felt anything like this," she gasped and then emitted a long loud moan as another wave of pure shook her body. Her pussy was now engorged and her cunt lips were full of blood and blossomed out in invitation. Hari positioned his cock at her pussy entrance and allowed his cock to nuzzle into her cleft before sliding easily deep into her.

"You're so big," she whimpered. "So very, very big," she said like a mantra and wrapped her long shapely legs around his butt and pulled him even deeper into her belly. Hari began an easy rhythm thrusting vigorously and then pulling slowly back before thrusting again. Each time it felt like he was sinking in deeper.

Hari had a huge load stored up that week and wanted to make the best use of the sperm that was built up on this mating so he pulled out of her. "Oh God no, uncle please I need this so very badly, don't stop now don't pull out I want a baby," she pleaded while trying to draw him back into her body with her soft arms and legs.

Hari rolled her over and placed a pillow under her tummy leaving her beautiful soft round ass thrusting up into the air. He was dying to kiss and lick that ass and spread pussy but that is not what she was yearning for, crying for and in need of.

Hari mounted her roughly and felt his shaft slide deep into Mei Ling’s warm and wet vagina. He could feel his penis head colliding roughly up against her tender cervix causing her to squeal both in pain and pleasure.

He started to thrust his penis rhythmically starting slowly but as the momentum built he butt-fucked her as hard as he could. His balls and pelvis making a slapping sound as they careened off Mei Ling’s counter-thrusting ass.

"Oh God you're so deep," she cried while she wiggled her rear end and clenched her muscular buttocks trying to grasp and milk his cock of its seed. "You're tearing me apart, oh uncle, don't stop, don't stop, it feels so very, very good. Fuck me uncle!!!!"

At that point there was nothing that was going to stop Hari as the approaching climax spread quickly across his entire body. Seconds later it culminated in his hot sperm spurting deep into his son’s wife’s fertile womb. Sex is an exhilarating experience but many times better when you know that you are trying to impregnate a woman.

There was an added intensity that both Mei Ling and Hari felt knowing that with their lovemaking they were creating a life. They grunted and screamed together with unreserved joy, pleasure and passion as the massive orgasm made her inner muscles tightly grab his cock and milk every last single drop of seed from his spurting shaft.

His orgasm did not subside immediately as her body instinctively drew the hot sticky male liquid deep into her. Hari could not stop thrusting until he felt every last dribble had been drawn from him by her strong inner vagina's musculature. She cried out in passion and desire and Hari grunted and moaned as he kept fucking her until he was totally drained and exhausted and had to at last rest.

He slid down next to Mei Ling, pushed the pillow out from under her belly, took her into his arms and kissed her tenderly. He kissed her sweat covered forehead, her eyelids, the side of her neck and then returned to her sweet lips. "I love you," he gasped at last as he took one of her nipples back into his mouth.

"I love you too uncle," she said, her voice breaking withraw emotion. "I think that we just made a beautiful baby," she smiled wetly at him. He looked up at her and saw her tears of happiness that were streaming from the corners of her eyes. "Yes sweetheart, I believe that we most likely did."

It was an amazing moment for Hari and incredibly he found that he was still hard and rolled over onto her as she instinctively spread her thighs to welcome him. He slid back into her and as they kissed he began a leisurely natural missionary fucking of her body.

"I think we might want to make sure don't you?" Hari said picking up the pace of his thrusting into her a bit. Mei Ling’s response was to again lock her legs tightly around him and pull him taut into her body.
================================================== ===============================

RenJaiZiangFuk
30-12-2019, 10:41 PM
Nice juicy update, thanks TS!! :)

vinamoon
31-12-2019, 07:40 AM
Support and camping here...

mixmasternrv
01-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Support and camping here...

Thanks for the encouragement:p

protesticle
01-01-2020, 06:51 PM
Very good story bro TS, please keep going :)

mixmasternrv
07-01-2020, 02:19 PM
Some 9 months later ………
Mei Ling was bored, bored and frustrated as she counted down the hours until Hari's return. He'd only been gone since yesterday morning but Mei Ling missed him terribly and had spent the best part of two days moping about her new apartment.

Had she still been at work it would have been easier, at least she'd have been occupied during the day, but, with the end of her pregnancy only a few weeks away, she was truly going stir crazy.

Things had gone to shit weeks after Mei Ling realised she was pregnant. Anand was at first elated until the visit to the OBGYN revealed that the foetus was six weeks old and he had not been back to SG for the last couple of months.

After an ugly confrontation he asked her to leave and she’d left the Chandran home, noting that her mother-in-law Lakshmi had not stopped Anand from kicking her out. Hari had been out at the club as usual but he had planned for this contingency, availing one of his un-tenanted investment properties to Mei Ling if things ever got dicey.

Mei Ling moved to the apartment and started getting busy, resuming her PR work on a project basis. Hari kept her company most evenings, and as a director of several companies he always had a ready excuse to stay over for a stretch while purportedly travelling overseas on business. He showered Mei Ling with gifts and love and she in return seemed blissful in his arms.

But time passed swiftly and Anand basically relocating to Brussels. He filed for separation and intended to get divorced as quickly as it was feasible.

Hari did not question his son nor did he intercede in the proceedings, even when his wife asked him half-heartedly to arbitrate. He was in two minds, knowing that if the truth were to be ever revealed, the toll on his family would be way too high a price to pay.

So over the next months, Hari and Mei Ling settled into a comfortable routine. Now Mei Ling was in the late stages of her pregnancy and felt fat and ugly. She'd been excited when she'd first discovered that she was carrying Hari's child but now, she couldn't wait for her pregnancy to be over.

What she needed most of all was for Hari to tell her how he still fancied her as much now as he had when they had first fucked. The fact that her sex life was every bit as active now, if not better, than it had been when Hari and she had been trying for a baby was little consolation, she needed the immediacy of Hari's presence to reassure her.

On top of everything else, Mei Ling was almost constantly drained. She hadn't slept properly for weeks and found herself dozing off if she sat still for any length of time. Not that she really minded, she was getting too big and heavy to spend much time on her feet and a nap was a pleasant way to spend the odd empty hour, especially since the dreams that filled her naps had an increasingly erotic flavour.

Mei Ling's sexual appetite had increased in size almost as much as she had. She needed to be certain that Hari still wanted her despite her swelling body and she found her reassurance in their physical intimacy. As her body grew so did her need and now, as the end of her term approached, her need was insatiable.

"Mei, I'm home," called Hari as he walked through the front door. There was no reply. A momentary pang of concern rose up inside him as Hari closed the door and made his way through the apartment.

As he entered the front room he stopped and smiled. Gazing down at his sleeping soon to be ex-daughter-in-law he drank in her radiant beauty and, as he had done every day since he first laid eyes on her and fell in love with her all over again.

Realising he should make the most of this opportunity to freshen up, Hari made his way to the bedroom to take a shower. Emerging from the shower about a quarter of an hour later, Hari dressed himself quickly and made his way back to the hall.

Mei Ling was still asleep as he crept back into the living room. Walking quietly so as not to wake her, Hari made his way over to where Mei Ling lay on the sofa and knelt down in front of her.

Leaning forward, Hari kissed her briefly on the lips. Mei Ling stirred and Hari kissed her again. Mei Ling's eyes fluttered open. "Hello my love," said Hari.

"Don't patronise me," said Mei Ling hotly as she sat up and stretched, "I look like a bloody beached whale and you know it Uncle darling!" Hari laughed. "Yes," he said softly, "but you're my beached whale and I love you." "Do you really?" asked Mei Ling in a small voice, "Really and truly?" "Of course I do," replied Hari, leaning forward to kiss her again.

As Hari's lips touched hers, Mei Ling felt her smouldering desire ignite. She held him close, refusing to let him go as she pressed her lips more and more firmly against his. "Oh Uncle," she panted as she broke away to catch her breath, "I want you so much." Hari simply smiled and touched his lips to hers once again.

The kiss became increasingly intense as Mei Ling, fuelled by her need, let her passion consume her. Absently, she reached out to stroke the front of her soon to be ex-father-in-law's trousers. "Mmm, so maybe you do still fancy me," she purred, reassured by the obviously stiffening bulge. "Of course I do," retorted Hari softly, "why on earth wouldn't I?"

"Because I'm fat and ugly," replied Mei Ling plaintively. "Well, you won't be big for much longer and you'll never be ugly," replied Hari. "Sure or not?" asked Mei Ling as she slid her hand inside his shorts and began to gently stroke the object of her desire.

"Sure I'm sure," replied Hari. "Here, let me make that easier for you," he added as he started to undo his shorts. He raised his hips slightly and Mei Ling quickly tugged his shorts to the floor.

-TBC-

platinumcoins
07-01-2020, 06:32 PM
Very nice, please continue with the story!

mixmasternrv
09-01-2020, 07:30 PM
Just finishing the next edit....will post the conclusion b4 the weekend.
Thnks to all bros 4 the encouragement and the kind souls who upped my points.
Appreciate the support guys....thanks again and keep sharing the pts and love.

mixmasternrv
10-01-2020, 05:11 PM
JBecause I'm fat and ugly," replied Mei Ling plaintively. "Well, you won't be big for much longer and you'll never be ugly," replied Hari. "Sure or not?" asked Mei Ling as she slid her hand inside his shorts and began to gently stroke the object of her desire.

"Sure I'm sure," replied Hari. "Here, let me make that easier for you," he added as he started to undo his shorts. He raised his hips slightly and Mei Ling quickly tugged his shorts to the floor..

Mei Ling eyed Hari’s penis hungrily as it stood straining to attention. "Hmm, so you like your women big do you Uncle?" she asked speculatively, wrapping her fingers around it and beginning to gently pump them up and down. "Only if they're you, my love," replied Hari with a grin.

He lay back and closed his eyes as Mei Ling worked her fingers up and down his shaft. "Mmm, that's good," he said as she teased under the head of his cock with her thumb. "So glad you approve," replied Mei Ling wickedly, reaching out to gently squeeze his balls with her free hand.

Satisfied that Hari’s cock was as hard as she could make it, Mei Ling leaned forward. Hari gasped as she ran her tongue up the underside of his dick, slowly licking from his balls to the tip. Mei Ling swirled her tongue around the head then began to lightly flick the slit at its end.

Hari moaned again as she coated his knob with a warm film of saliva. Hari moaned, "I love it when you do that." Mei Ling smiled in reply. She licked her lips suggestively then took him into her mouth.

Hari sighed with pleasure as Mei Ling slid her lips down his cock. Her fingers still circled the base and she began to work them in tandem with her mouth. Mei Ling varied her pace as Hari's cock slipped between her lips.

Her head bobbed rapidly up and down one moment, the next, her lips slid along his shaft with measured slowness as Hari moaned in appreciation.

Drawing on the experience learned from their months together, Mei Ling knew how to use her mouth to give Hari the maximum amount of pleasure. She also knew exactly how much of this sort of attention Hari’s cock could take. Reading the signs as her mouth hungrily devoured his cock, Mei Ling reluctantly decided it was time to stop.

"I was enjoying that," complained Hari as his prick slipped from between her lips. "I know," she said, "and you'll enjoy this even more." She stood up and began to remove her dress, sliding it down over her bump and letting it fall to the floor.

She reached behind her back to unhook her bra, freeing her swollen breasts from confinement. "Sit forward a bit and open your legs," she urged, "I can't lean forward as much as I used to."

With a smile on his face Hari complied. Mei Ling knelt down between his outstretched legs, leant forward and positioned Hari's cock between her enlarged breasts.

She smiled lovingly at him as she raised her hands to her breasts and pressed them together, sandwiching his cock between them.
Hari moaned as Mei Ling began to rub his cock with her breasts. "Oh, that's good!" he sighed as his hips began to thrust.

Mei Ling squeezed his cock even more firmly between her soft mounds. She began to play with her nipples as she increased the pace of her movement. At the bottom of each stroke, Hari's cock poked out of her cleavage. Mei Ling flicked her tongue over the head, savouring the taste of Hari's pre-cum as it oozed out of the slit.

Hari's cock began to twitch. "I'm going to cum if you keep that up," he said. "Mmmm," murmured Mei Ling dreamily in return. "I'd like that," she said, "Cum all over me, cover my tits with your cum."

As her pregnancy developed, she’d become more vocal in her passion or was it lust. "You sure?" asked Hari from between clenched teeth. "Yes!" urged Mei Ling emphatically, "And then you can eat me until you are hard enough again to fuck me."

Hari's hips surged, thrusting his cock between her breasts. "Oh shit I’m gonna cum," he said in a voice made hoarse with the strain of holding back his release. "Cum!" urged Mei Ling, "Cum!" and she flicked her tongue over the slit at the tip of Hari’s cock. Hari exclaimed as his cock erupted, shooting a thick jet of sperm over Mei Ling's face. Mei Ling jerked her head back and Hari emptied the rest of his load over her breasts.

Mei Ling wiped her face with the back of her hand, licking Hari's cum from her fingers as she waited for Hari’s climax to subside. As his spurts slowed to a trickle, Mei Ling wrapped her lips around his shaft once more and eagerly sucked the last drops of cum from its purplish head.

Cum trickled down her cleavage and on to her swollen belly. She sat back and started to rub his cum into her skin, working it into her breasts and then spreading it over her bump. "Mmm," she purred contentedly as Hari tried to catch his breath, "I wonder if cum's any good at stopping stretch marks."

Hari laughed as Mei Ling sat down on the sofa, spreading her legs wide as she rubbed his cum into her skin. Hari knelt down between her legs and tugged at her panties, pulling them over her bum and down off her legs. Resting his arms on top of her thighs, he leant forward. "Oooh!" moaned Mei Ling as Hari’s tongue ran along her slit, "Ohhh, mmmm!"

Hari worked his tongue into the folds of her pussy, savouring the taste of his wife's juices as they flowed into his mouth. Mei Ling moaned softly, playing with her breasts and nipples as Hari's tongue darted between her enflamed lower lips.

She cried out as he sucked gently on her swollen clit. "Oh uncle," she sighed as she pinched her nipples, "eat me, Ohhh, mmmmm!" In response, Hari began to concentrate on her clit, sucking it between his lips and flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

Pressing one, then two fingers into her pussy, Hari began to slide them in and out. The walls of Mei Ling's vagina contracted around them, griping them tight as Hari twisted his fingers inside her.

Mei Ling felt a warm sensation spreading out from deep inside, consuming her as her passion mounted. Using her hands to push her breasts up she leaned forward, trying desperately to lick her nipples as Hari attacked her throbbing clit.

The pleasurable sensations intensified. "Yesss!" she moaned as she felt the tip of one of Hari's fingers press against her rear entrance. Mei Ling thrust her hips forward, forcing Hari’s finger into her back passage. "Ooohhh!" she cried, "give me another." Removing his fingers from her cunt, Hari began to press them against her tight rear hole. Slick with Mei Ling's juices they slid in easily. Hari lapped at her pussy, darting his tongue into her pussy as he thrust his fingers in and out of her anus.

Mei Ling's body began to tremble. The walls of her cunt pulsed as her impending climax drew closer. "Ooh yessss!" she cried as Hari sucked down hard on her clit. Her hips began to buck. Her head lolled from side to side as she surrendered herself to her orgasm. Hari could see the contractions ripple through her swollen abdomen as he kept a constant pressure on her clit with the tip of his tongue. Finally, unable to endure any more, Mei Ling reluctantly begged him to stop.

She slid off the sofa to join him on the floor. "Oh uncle," she sighed, "I needed that." Then, staring pointedly at Hari’s reborn erection, she licked her lips and said, "And now, I need that too." "You sure?” asked Hari softly, his eyes shining with the love he felt for her.

"Of course I'm sure, silly," she said, "I want you to give me a good seeing to. Just let me get comfy." Mei Ling pulled the cushions from the sofa and arranged them into a pile on the floor. Positioning herself on all fours, Mei Ling rested her heavy body on the pile of cushions. Looking back over her shoulder at Hari, Mei Ling wriggled her bum suggestively and said, "Fuck me uncle. I want you inside me.

Hari moved behind Mei Ling. Taking his cock in one hand he began to slide the tip up and down her wet slit, occasionally pressing against the entrance of her cunt then pulling away. Then he entered her with a single thrust, his cock sliding easily into her wet cunt.

"Mmm, yesss!" moaned Mei Ling as she pushed her hips back to meet his thrust. Hari stroked his cock in and out. He reached forward to caress Mei Ling's bulging abdomen as his cock slid in and out of her cunt. "Harder, Harder!" urged Mei Ling and he increased the pace of his strokes in response.

Mei Ling thrust her hips back, meeting Hari’s strokes on their deepest point. Flexing the walls of her cunt around Hari's cock, she gripped it tight as it slid in and out. Turned on by her blatant display of wanton sexuality, he smiled as he increased his pace.

Once again he counted himself lucky that in Mei Ling he had found someone that enjoyed sex as much as he did and, as her pregnancy had progressed, she'd come to demand it with increasing frequency.

As Hari's cock pumped in and out of her pussy, Mei Ling felt his balls slap against her enflamed labia with every thrust. "Play with my tits!" she demanded as she let her passion consume her.

Hari reached forward, taking her breasts in his hands as they hung heavy and full below her. "Yesss!" purred Mei Ling as he teased her swollen nipples. "Oohhh mmmm, that's good," she sighed.

Mei Ling reached back over her swollen abdomen to play with her clit as Hari squeezed and caressed her breasts and plunged his cock into her with increasing force. Straining at the very limit of her reach she could only brush it lightly with the tip of her middle finger.

That one fleeting contact was all she needed. Her body heaved as an intense wave of pleasure coursed through her. She surrendered herself to her climax, ‘’Aarrgghhh!!”

Hari removed his hands from her breasts and gripped her hips tight. Raising himself up slightly, he leaned forward and began to fuck her with increasing force. He clenched his teeth as the pressure mounted in his loins. Mei Ling urged him on with a string of obscenities that drove him wild. "I'm cumming!" he moaned as, with one final thrust, he began emptying his load into her sopping pussy.

When at last, his load was spent, he pulled away and half fell against the sofa, breathing hard as he struggled to recover. Exhausted, Mei Ling collapsed beside him. She kissed him lightly. "Thank you, uncle" she said softly in his ear as he gently caressed her, running his hands lightly over her bump.

"Feel better now?" asked Hari, looking into her eyes. "Mmm," replied Mei Ling softly, "yes." "I do love you, you know?" said Hari. "I know," replied Mei Ling, "I'm just making the most of it while I still can. Pretty soon when your baby is here, we'll both be too tired to even think about doing that." Hari laughed.

Pulling her tightly into his embrace, he kissed her. "I know," he said, pushing her long dark hair away from her face and kissing her again, "but at least we're enjoying it while we can."

Late that night as they lay in bed, Mei Ling woke as a powerful contraction shook her. A few minutes later it was followed by another. "Darling," she cried, giving Hari’s sleeping form a shake. "Uncle, wake up." "Huh, whassat?!?" mumbled Hari, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "They've started, this is it," she said, stifling a moan as another contraction ripped through her.

Hari sat up and started to get dressed. He kissed her cheek. "Is everything ready?" he asked, his voice full of concern. Mei Ling nodded, a pain filed frown puckering her brow.

"Well let's get you dressed and then we'll get going." Mei Ling nodded again. "Oh uncle," she said, her voice little more than a sob, "I love you, and I’m scared." Hari put his arms around her and held her tight. "I love you too, and I’ll be with you no matter what." he promised.

- the end -

CapitaLands
10-01-2020, 06:37 PM
Very nice story, thanks TS:)

mixmasternrv
14-01-2020, 05:04 PM
Very nice story, thanks TS:)

thnks for support:)

mixmasternrv
25-01-2020, 12:01 AM
Was not gonna do this but I had too many PMs for another installment - so Harui and Mei Ling Redux - 1 more before the saga concluded. Heck if you like it up my pts ;)

- this is an adaptation-

Mei Ling started experiment on sex with her father -in-law to fulfil her gradually increasing desire. She had tried to enjoy sex with Hari in different places.

Sometimes she tried to show their sex game to other people. Thus, they started sex in their balcony, lawn and other places. Sometimes Hari fucked Mei Ling in the kitchen when her mother-in-law read newspapers in the dining room.

One day Mei Ling planned to get wicked in a more public place. Her mother-in-law had gone to KL and Anand was still in Brussels. She wanted to fuck in Hari’s Mercedes S500 and in a public place. As per her plan Mei Ling was in Hari's car and they drove to a quiet parking lot and parked under some trees where there was very little light. She had bought some wine to help get her in the mood.

After talking and drinking for an hour, she felt his finger brushing against her breasts. She opened her eyes and leaned toward him, and they kissed. He pulled her to him, wrapping his arms around her and thrashed his tongue inside her mouth as far as he could.

She put her arms around him, and the kiss lasted a minute. Then his right hand moved around to the front and started tickling her breasts and nipples one by one. He kissed her lips, and moved his lips across her face, kissing her cheeks, then her ear lobes, and moving down to her neck. Opening her blouse, his lips moved downward to lightly lick around the top of her breasts.

Reaching around behind her, he undid her bra, and pulled it off. He grabbed her breasts, one in each hand, and started rubbing and squeezing them. Mei Ling leaned toward him and kissed him. Then she leaned back against the door, and let the feelings come.

Hari licked her tits, and started sucking them; first one, then the other. His right hand moved down and rubbed along the insides of her thighs, until he reached her crotch. Then, rubbing hard, his other hand undid her pants.

Mei Ling told him she'd get her pants off, which she did, and took off everything else too. Hari just sat there watching her. When she was completely naked, he leaned forward and sucked her tits some more.

Meanwhile, his hands were busy stroking her thighs, and rubbing her crotch. His kisses moved down, past her tits, to her navel, and then to her pussy. Mei Ling lay back on the seat, and Hari started licking her clit, moving in small circles with the tip of his tongue, and then sucking her clit while biting with his lips.

Her pussy was getting real wet by now, and his finger slid in easily. He licked and sucked on her clit, while one hand rubbed and squeezed her tits, and the other hand was finger fucking her. After a few minutes, Mei Ling sat up and had him take his clothes off.

She started kissing on his chest. Moving downward, she slid her tongue into his belly button, then went even farther. His cock was hard, and almost reached his navel. She then started rubbing her fingers along the shaft of it, feeling it get even larger and harder. Then she grabbed it and lifted it up away from his belly.

Kissing it along the shaft, she moved her lips up until the head of it was touching her. She suddenly slid it into her mouth, taking all of it in. Hari moaned in ecstasy and lifted himself off the car seat.

Mei Ling started sliding his cock in and out of her mouth, sliding her tongue around it, and squeezing it with her lips. After doing this a few minutes, she pulled it out and kissed down the length of it.

Then reaching his balls, Mei Ling licked them and slid first one and then the other into her mouth. She lightly sucked them. His balls had no hair and slid in very easily. Kissing upward along the shaft of his cock, she took the head in her mouth and round her tongue over it.

Mei Ling was going faster and faster. Then she shoved his cock deep into her mouth again, and moved her head up and down, fucking him with her mouth.Hari moaned, "It's too good! Suck my cock, babe! Oooh, yeah, slide it all the way in..." So Mei Ling did. She moved her mouth up and down his cock, until Hari all of a sudden grabbed her hair and started thrusting his cock in her mouth. Suddenly, in a couple more seconds, she felt him cum in her mouth, the hot liquid hitting the back of her throat and pooling on her tongue.

She started swallowing it, tightening her lips around his cock, feeling it throb and pushing his cum into her mouth. He had a lot of cum, and it took a few minutes for him to finish. When he was done, he asked if she wanted to continue, because he could cum again. Mei Ling gave a naughty smile and she kept sucking on him, occasionally getting some more residual cum out. But his rigid cock didn't go limp. So she lay down in the backseat, and he got on top of her.

She was so wet, that his cock slid right in, all the way in. “Oh Uncle, that’s so good. Keep fucking that pussy and showing it whose the boss,” she coo-ed. His cock was hard and long, and big around, and felt oh so good! He started pumping his cock in her, and she wrapped her legs around his back, grabbing his ass and pulling him to her.

His cock was hitting against her cervix, sliding past it. He grabbed her ass and they both pulled each others asses, shoving his cock inside her. His mouth was on her breasts, sucking them, sliding his tongue across to the other tit, and sucking that one.

Soon Mei Ling could feel the tightening in her groin, and started cumming. Her legs pulled him inside her, trying to push it even farther in. Her cunt grabbed his cock, wanting to swallow it, her crotch grinding against his.

Before she was done he shuddered, and she felt his cock throb, squirting a little dribble of hot semen inside her. Mei Ling and Hari were both drenched in sweat and cum at that moment. She cleaned her pussy with her panty and Hari started the car to leave that place. When the car was moving Mei Ling threw her wet panty out the car.

Mei Ling kissed Hari when they reached at the door of the house. Mei Ling changed her dress and started her household work as she plotted her next sexual adventure. When she dug the utensils out of the bottom drawer of the desk in the kitchen, she lingered some to let Hari get a look at her fine, round ass, wiggling it around a bit as she dug through some other materials.

Looking down at the big lump in his trouser, it was obvious that Mei Ling's booty shaking hadn't gone unnoticed. She went to her room and sat down on the bed, spread out some magazines and invited him to sit down with her.

Leaning over the magazines, she gave him a prime view of her impressive cleavage as she pointed out different pictures. Before she knew it she was in his strong arms and they were hugging and kissing to beat the band. With firm hands Hari undid her top and set her big breast beauties free. His matured hands caressed them gently as Mei Ling worked to unbuckle and unzip his trouser.

He kicked off his boots while sucking on one of her nipples, sending waves of lust down from her boob straight into her pussy. With his trousers and black briefs still down around his ankles he slid down and untied Mei Ling's bottom cover with his teeth one by one.

He smelled of tangy sweat, his hard butt was sticking straight up in the air, Mei Ling could feel his warm breath on her pussy.Twisting her body round, Mei Ling sent them over to their sides. With her head down by his feet, Mei Ling freed up his ankles as he started licking on her hot twat. Mei Ling moved up his smooth, strong legs and found his big, pink, uncut cock.

The foreskin was red, as was the shiny slit poking out all friendly like. His pussy licking was making Mei Ling crazy with desire. She gobbled up that pink shaft in between her full lips, inviting half of its erect into her hot, wet mouth.

They lay there side by side, munching on each other and moaning for several delicious minutes. Mei Ling liked the feeling of his balls bouncing up against her chin as she sucked his cock and loved the sensational things his tongue was doing both inside and outside her hungry wet pussy.

They were writhing on that big bed, lost deep between each other's strong legs. Their hands were clenching each other's butts as their hips twisted and turned from their intense oral sensations.
They both decided to come up for air at just about the same time. Hari's chin was wet with Mei Ling's love juices and he rubbed them on her belly and tits as he slid over to look her in the eye.
They locked into another deep kiss, tasting their own flavour in each other's warm mouth. Mei Ling spread her legs and felt his hard cock pressed against her eager pussy. Reaching down, Mei Ling wrapped her fingers around the shaft and guided him home.

He slid slowly inside Mei Ling, gently moving like he was afraid to hurt her. When he was buried all the way to the hilt and her finely trimmed pubes were mingled with his ones, Mei Ling wrapped her legs around his muscular back.

It was time to fuck and her hips let him know, right off, that she wasn't intending to hold anything back. Mei Ling thought that he might have been threw for a second by her hard thrusts but he soon started giving them back, driving his big dick into her again and again with powerful strokes that caused her toes to curl.

They fucked in mad desperation. Hari's strong sweaty body pounding up against Mei Ling's smooth and sexy body. Mei Ling's rounded ass bouncing up and down on the bed, his balls slapping against the crack of her butt ever faster and harder while they groaned and panted loudly. If it was a race, Mei Ling won it by about a trimmed cunt hair.

Her legs tightened round his back when the orgasm ripped through her body, spreading waves of liquid heat flowed through her groin and belly and breasts as she cried out long moaning nonsense words.

In the midst of her powerful cum Mei Ling heard Hari began grunting and felt strong spurts of hot sperm ejaculating from his throbbing cock while his hips jerked and twitched. Their bodies quivered together, his cock in her pussy, sweaty and drained, with post-orgasmic tremors.

Anand returned early from Brussels the next day. They had dinner and then went to bed. He fell asleep immediately after a quickie though Mei Ling wanted more. She took a book, turned on the light and started reading.

She couldn't focus on the book, she was constantly thinking about Hari's foreplay. Mei Ling looked at her sleeping husband. Maybe she was right? Maybe she needed to have her own life and her own secrets? Mei Ling really hoped that Hari would give her more pleasure again.

Mei Ling left her bed room and went to her father-in-law’s room. Mei Ling did not wear any bra. The night dress fitted her body pretty tight, and when moving the silk of the dress was rubbing against her nipples, making them hard and erect.

Entering the room Mei Ling undressed her and got into the bed. Hari could smell the perfume of Mei Ling and he began to active. To calm her down he started eating her pussy having barely pulled her panties down.

He licked her fiercely and soon she stopped resisting and Hari set her hands free. A minute later Mei Ling began moaning and pressed his head to her pussy. Hari's thoughts were back and he started realizing her pussy was leaking greatly.

When he fully realized what he was doing Hari wanted to tear away from her but it was in vain. She was holding him tight! He built the speed of his caress to stimulate her to a climax. She came in about ten minutes squeezing his head between her legs. Hari was covered in his daughter-in-laws juices; even his hair near the forehead was wet.

Recovering her breath she began licking her juices from his face. It turned him on again and he could hardly restrain himself from ejaculating at that moment. When she finished cleaning him she undressed him.

She put him on her sharply and Hari entered her up to his balls as her vagina was very moist. He stopped a couple of times to wipe her but soon it would get wet again and they both heard its squelching and smacking sounds.

Hari was on the verge of coming when Mei Ling stopped him, turned him on his back and took his dick into her mouth. She was sucking it very skillfully swallowing the whole shaft. Doing that she was rubbing her clit.

When Hari was going to shoot his cum into her mouth she pulled his cock out and asked him to do it on her tits. He had a great desire to ejaculate into her throat but had to agree and splash his semen all over her boobs but he made her lick his penis though she was reluctant to do that.

Then they lay talking about what had happened. Mei Ling told him that his son Anand fell asleep immediately after a quickie though Mei Ling wanted more from him. Hari kissed her and told her that he was waiting for her to give her a goodnight sex.

When his cock was rigid again he set it against her anus.Hari moved his pelvis frontward pressing his hips against her buttocks.He started fucking her with mighty swinging thrusts. Mei Ling was breathing heavily, moaning in the cushion. She turned her face towards him and they shared a very awkward swift kiss.

Mei Ling was overwhelmed by new sensations, she was almost hysterical. Yeah, it felt so good... She arched her back impaling her rectum on his shaft making his thrusts stronger, demanding a more hardcore bang.

He got his hands under her breasts pinching and twisting her nipples. "Oh, Uncle", Mei Ling moaned when he licked her ear lobe. Mei Ling started shivering when feeling his breath on her skin. He knew Mei Ling was building up for another orgasm. She wanted to prolong the pleasure.
Meanwhile, Hari's hand got somewhere between her hip and the cushion in search of her clit.

He squeezed it between the thumb and index finger. Mei Ling gave up... it was a real blast! The orgasm was even better than she could dream in her wildest fantasies. Mei Ling felt his dick get larger in size inside her, and then it pulsed Cumming. She didn't know whether she was crying or not. Guess she lost consciousness for a moment. Mei Ling didn't remember anything but the strongest orgasm she had ever had in her life.

It was so unforgettable! When Mei Ling opened up her eyes Hari was lying by her side. She was still shivering, Hari hugged her tight. His big palm touched her face, he took her by the chin and looked straight in her eyes:

"Are you ok?" "It was so..." Mei Ling never had to search for words but that time she really couldn't find the suitable ones to describe her feelings. All she could do was to give a pleasant smile. "I know it's very strong for you, Mei Ling", Hari kissed her on the forehead. "You know, you made me worry." Mei Ling giggled, "Oh shut up uncle dearest. Let's do it again."

Hari shook his head. "You're funny, you know it? I don't think you can have another time right now, and I won't be able to do it either." Mei Ling went to shower.
Guess Mei Ling was right. She did need a good sex partner to feel a sexy woman. Hari was her perfect partner. He was more than just a father-in-law, Mei Ling was in bonded relationship with him, and she did want to be with him.

That's why their sexual play was so passionate, so wild, so unforgettable and so hot. Mei Ling gave her all to him. The whole world was just two of them, no past, no future, no prejudice and no shame. This sex was not the one she was used to. It wasn't a quickie; it was something grand, sensual and inventive.

basfreak
25-01-2020, 06:29 AM
I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

whitedcheese
26-01-2020, 12:35 AM
Cheers to TS. Pls write more. :)

mixmasternrv
29-01-2020, 02:30 PM
Appreciate the support and PMs :p

Arizabalaga
29-01-2020, 02:39 PM
Awesome story bro, thanks for sharing!