PDA

View Full Version : Sex with my colleague

ahseng9
14-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Last night I had too much drinks with my colleagues. After drinking, we disbanded with me sending a Korean colleague back.
We have know each other for 11 months & even went out for drinks.
She's not a looker but is slim & plain looking.
As I send her back to her block, she wanted to drink some more & insisted that on paying for the beer that we bought near her block.
After that we sat at the void deck talking & drinking. As she was quite drunk & started talking loudly, I suggested bringing her home 1st.
Once in her flat, we suddenly just started hugging each other & she was expressing how she felt abt liking me. We ended up kissing & having sex.
This is very unsual for me becos I cannot cummed (I was very high & drunk).
She knows that I am married with kids & told me that this will happen once only & she felt bad. I couldnt control myself too.
The next day, back at work. She msn me telling me to forget abt the whole incident & remain as friend as she like me as one.
I felt bad. I mean after having sex & remain as friend as if nothing ever happen? She telling me that she can & will be able to control.
I dont think she's telling the truth. Now I really regret not leaving her flat.
This is not the 1st time I send her home drunk. I didnt do anything the last time becos I felt that the friendship wont be the same after having sex.:(
Now I am feeling awkward having to face her becos we are also lunch buddies!

CoolBlack
14-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Stuff like this do happens. Anyway i believe you both are adults and should be able to handle the situation well.
To a certain extend, this is how FB relationship starts.
She have already mentioned that she can handle it......so what is your problem?
I did have similar experiences and now these gals are still my friends.

Cocky
14-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Bro, is all up in your mind.
I use to have a japanese colleague, she use to travel to Sg for business and we have become good friend via msn.
There is once I stay over after some drinking session with her and the other japanese guy colleague. Ended up is too late to go home as we are drinking into the early morning hours. So I instead of going home I stay over at the japanese guy room with him and my the other SG guy colleague. So we had 3 guys in a room with me on the sofa, japanese guy on bed and the other Sg guy on the floor. Both the SG & Japanese colleague are dead drank.

Than the room phone ring and it was the japanese lady colleague. She mention that since there are 3 guys in the room with only 1 bed. I could go over to her room and share the bed with her. To me is an open invitation but ended up I stay put on my sofa telling her is better I stay along with the guys just in case they need help cos their are dead drank.

I dont know what is up in my mind but I am sure that some bro out there will call me stupid to let go such a good chance to have sex with a japanese lady but anyway I stay put...! LOL

pokeman71
14-09-2007, 12:27 PM
Bro, is a good problem for your case. Me alway think of upping my colleague. As she lareday dun mind and you should make it clear again that no sting attach. Continue to up her

tomvoyeur
14-09-2007, 12:29 PM

Keep us updated after ur lunch....;)

humpcheepang
14-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Keep us updated after ur lunch....;)

Yeh man, up her during lunch time for a quickie :p

Make sure you can cum this time.....

Castrol
14-09-2007, 03:22 PM
I felt bad. I mean after having sex & remain as friend as if nothing ever happen? She telling me that she can & will be able to control.
This is not the 1st time I send her home drunk.

you will feel worse if she dont let you fuck after you send her home so many times. :D

smellycat
14-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Bro, is a good problem for your case. Me alway think of upping my colleague. As she lareday dun mind and you should make it clear again that no sting attach. Continue to up her

problem is, how to make sure it stays "no strings" because many would advise "don't eat and shit in the same place" right? :o

ahseng9
14-09-2007, 03:40 PM
you will feel worse if she dont let you fuck after you send her home so many times. :D

Hi, I dont think this will happen again.
She's a nice lady & she felt bad, not wanting to breakup someone's family.

zeddy
14-09-2007, 03:56 PM
let the whole thing slide, bro... enjoy it while it lasted, just make sure it's a once off thing.

office romances don't usually end well..couple that with the fact that you're in a serious relationship... not good.

Steadyman1
14-09-2007, 09:16 PM
She seem to be very understanding and has dealt the situation well by opening up to you after the incident.

She believe in herself (ability to control emotion) and so can you (she seem to have faith in you). Cherish the friendship.

Remember don't let emotion destroy your family.

Pay to have fun and don't messy with emotion...

Pkunk
14-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Don't be too hard on yourself. It was the booze.

soundworks
14-09-2007, 10:24 PM
I did have similar experiences and now these gals are still my friends.
Bro,i must said u a very lucky man!! i never hav the luck,whenever those gals i up knew i got a gf,all broke off with me and sms me nasty thing.:(

ahseng9
15-09-2007, 12:08 AM
She seem to be very understanding and has dealt the situation well by opening up to you after the incident.

She believe in herself (ability to control emotion) and so can you (she seem to have faith in you). Cherish the friendship.

Remember don't let emotion destroy your family.

Pay to have fun and don't messy with emotion...

Thank you for your encouraging works. But somehow I am feeling depressed thru out the whole day. Although she said to forget it, I know its difficult especially when she mentioned that its been a few yrs since she had sex.
I felt that she's putting up a brave front for me & that made me feel miserable even more. All these time, I kept telling myself not to cross that line among collaegues & there I am. Stupid me!
I feel that I need to talk to her & not ignore as if nothing happen. Only then can I get the depressed feeling offf my chest.
I dont understd why I am feeling so down. I meant I had girlfriends during my younger days, do "things" together & breakoff, dont feel anything. But now, just cant let go the depress feeling. I am wondering if it is because I am actually falling for her. Something that I never thought of. Sight.

qazxcvbnm
15-09-2007, 02:07 AM
Thank you for your encouraging works. But somehow I am feeling depressed thru out the whole day. Although she said to forget it, I know its difficult especially when she mentioned that its been a few yrs since she had sex.
I felt that she's putting up a brave front for me & that made me feel miserable even more. All these time, I kept telling myself not to cross that line among collaegues & there I am. Stupid me!
I feel that I need to talk to her & not ignore as if nothing happen. Only then can I get the depressed feeling offf my chest.

Bro, seems like you are really troubled by the situation. I agree with you that you need to talk to her. Afterall something did actually happen and nobody can deny that. BUT before you do that, please think about what kind of ending would you like. Its pointless if you don't even know what you wanted. Cheers.

pokeman71
15-09-2007, 07:11 AM
problem is, how to make sure it stays "no strings" because many would advise "don't eat and shit in the same place" right? :o

Agreed, It also depend on how mature the gal is. If she is single, then very high chance she will be very sticky

If she is married without kid, then they are also consider high risk type.

If she is married with kid, then they are consider medium risk.

Me last time also makan a student in my class, but no problem.

Cum Getter
15-09-2007, 07:19 AM
U believe her when she say havnt been fuck for few yrs?
she may even be a easy rider.. any cock can n will be able to go into the hole..
or maybe she find ur skill no gd so next better rider..

idiot.No1
15-09-2007, 11:00 AM
I dont understd why I am feeling so down. I meant I had girlfriends during my younger days, do "things" together & breakoff, dont feel anything. But now, just cant let go the depress feeling. I am wondering if it Thank you for your encouraging works. .....

bro, hv a talk over a drink with her about it lor. Regardless of the outcome, at least get it off ur chest lah.

darkice
15-09-2007, 11:35 AM
Last night I had too much drinks with my colleagues. After drinking, we disbanded with me sending a Korean colleague back.
We have know each other for 11 months & even went out for drinks.
She's not a looker but is slim & plain looking.
As I send her back to her block, she wanted to drink some more & insisted that on paying for the beer that we bought near her block.
After that we sat at the void deck talking & drinking. As she was quite drunk & started talking loudly, I suggested bringing her home 1st.
Once in her flat, we suddenly just started hugging each other & she was expressing how she felt abt liking me. We ended up kissing & having sex.
This is very unsual for me becos I cannot cummed (I was very high & drunk).
She knows that I am married with kids & told me that this will happen once only & she felt bad. I couldnt control myself too.
The next day, back at work. She msn me telling me to forget abt the whole incident & remain as friend as she like me as one.
This is not the 1st time I send her home drunk. I didnt do anything the last time becos I felt that the friendship wont be the same after having sex.:(

Hi bro, you got a wife. Remember don't have too much feelings for your colleague and spoil your marriage.

What happens is only a 1 time off things unless you intend to start something with her, don't think too much. Take this as a good experience lah! :cool:

viceman
15-09-2007, 12:57 PM
Lunch Buddy + Sex = Sex Buddy... :D

Shit happens... But this is no right or wrong thingy. You can choose to let big head takes the lead or let the small one in command... :cool:

Cheers!

VM

golfster
15-09-2007, 06:12 PM
Hi AhSeng9,

Know how that feels.

But look at it from her point of view, I think you have been good friends with her and she thinks that too. She is close to you. I am guessing that she lives alone and she is probably lonely her on her own. They are looking for companionship and she find you as a good companion and is comfortable in your pressence.

You have been good to her and since you said the last time you were at her place nothing happend, that really look good on you.

Whatever it is, on your part I think you need to seek closesure and moved on with your life. You need to have a heart to heart talk to her and say that its ok and this should never happend again.

Thats ny 2 cents of advise

And watch that drinking dude

cheers

ahseng9
15-09-2007, 11:39 PM
Hi AhSeng9,

Know how that feels.

But look at it from her point of view, I think you have been good friends with her and she thinks that too. She is close to you. I am guessing that she lives alone and she is probably lonely her on her own. They are looking for companionship and she find you as a good companion and is comfortable in your pressence.

You have been good to her and since you said the last time you were at her place nothing happend, that really look good on you.

Whatever it is, on your part I think you need to seek closesure and moved on with your life. You need to have a heart to heart talk to her and say that its ok and this should never happend again.

Thats ny 2 cents of advise

And watch that drinking dude

cheers

I think deep in my heart, I have something that in reality cannot have a happy ending. (I am married). I can sensed that she likes me alot but holds back because of my marriage. Guess I need to talk to her again and ask for forgiveness. She is really a nice & simple gal. Thats why I felt very bad.:(
Thanks to all bros for your encouragement & understandings. Regardless of the lewd or positive comments, I can only blame myself for loss of control.
Guess I will close that chapter of my mistake & this chapter in the forum.
Bye.

Steadyman1
16-09-2007, 07:07 PM
..I am feeling depressed ...
..she said to forget it, I know its difficult especially .. its been a few yrs since she had sex.
... she's putting up a brave front for me...
... All these time, I kept telling myself not to cross that line among collaegues & there I am. Stupid me!
.. I need to talk to her...
.. I dont understd why I am feeling so down...cant let go the depress feeling..
.. I am wondering if .. I am actually falling for her.

I think deep in my heart, I have something that in reality cannot have a happy ending. (I am married). I can sensed that she likes me alot but holds back because of my marriage. Guess I need to talk to her again and ask for forgiveness. She is really a nice & simple gal. Thats why I felt very bad.:(
Thanks to all bros for your encouragement & understandings. Regardless of the lewd or positive comments, I can only blame myself for loss of control.
Bye.

1. Depressed is when you don't have a clear mind or can't see thing clearly. Try to put yourself out of the picture (3rd party) and rethink again. You should then have your answer.

2. Well, she doesn't have sex for years however does that mean she can't have sex now? If the desire is there regardless is there any liking and as long as both parties agree mutually, sex could happen. Some bros here might think that you are doing her a good deed becos she hasn't found someone suitable for the act. Nevertheless, it is definitely mutual agreement before this action could take place.

3. Why she can be brave and open up however you can't. You are feeling guilty to let her down becos you got family and can't be responsible. Yes you are right becos of your commitment and you are also wrong becos you are letting emotion to take control. No doubt you are experience with BGR relationship in your young days, however you should know well enough that those are purely emotion move becos you need someone to keep in companion. Now both of you are grown adults and are responsible of your own act. If no mutual emotion/agreement, she might sue you for raping no doubt both of you are drunk.

4. Alcohol could make ones loss it self (control) regardless whether there is any liking or firming on its own ground. Act of stupidity is when ones are not able to control it mind. So what the point of looking back and blaming yourself and so for. As what some bros here said look ahead.

5. Yes you definitely need to talk to her and would advice not to drink (alcohol). Find a cosy cafe and have a good talk. Once both of you have a good understanding of your own ground, everything should be back to normal. Remember both of you are grown adult and the dialogue shouldn't be too childlike.

6. Feeling down is resulted when you don't have a clear mind to think. Related to your depress.

7. From what you have wrote, you have liking for her and even thinking if both of you were together. Questions! Are you going to give up your family, wife and kids for her?? Since she is still single, she might end up with someothers who could give her more comfort and joy. Bet she don't wish to commit in jeopardy your family happiness. If she does, she might also worried other jeopardising her family in the future.

Foremost, you have all your answers and are hinder by your emotional feeling. Bring yourself out of the box and you know how to manage them well.
Remember both of you are grown adults and don't let "puppy stuff" emotionally blind your sight.

The above is an analysis from what written and apology if there is an unpleasant note made.

Dicussion for bros
What makes a wise man wise??
What makes a man to excel??

Smile:D

dream888
16-09-2007, 08:37 PM
IMHO, never do so with colleagues, once U do so, it is freaking dangerous, do not offer her any hope that U are interested especially since U are married. Just talk everything under the sun with her and other colleagues and never let her feel special or else trouble might occur.

Torch_Man
16-09-2007, 09:08 PM
Bye.
in almost every fairy tales, d prince & d princess live happily ever after (but izzit truly happily ever after, which we duno abt d after part??????)
in everyones' mind, we hope n wish n even dream of it. but in reality though, marriage is not d end of all things (not like fairy tales)
it is another phase of life, or love (d ongoing struggle between hubby n wife, d taken 4 granted thinking, or even u shld know better since livin 2gether 4 so long n, many more)
a fling or extra affair - looks like an escape for all (including myself)

hopin all 2 b successful in our ever ongoing relationships, like our predecessors

jz sharin onli.....

asdfghjkl
17-09-2007, 12:02 AM
spotted an affair: ;)

BatistaSG
17-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Affairs these days are getting very common.......

tomvoyeur
17-09-2007, 01:47 AM
Yeh man, up her during lunch time for a quickie

Make sure you can cum this time.....

Haa...Our bro is still nursing his guilt-stricken heart la...

you will feel worse if she dont let you fuck after you send her home so many times.

Crude oil prices have now soared above US$80...Better make ur money worthwhile ya....

problem is, how to make sure it stays "no strings" because many would advise "don't eat and shit in the same place" right?

I believe 'no strings' means sex with no emotions attached.....'dont eat n shit' refers to abstinence of sex n emotions in workplace...Slight diff...

Bro,i must said u a very lucky man!! i never hav the luck,whenever those gals i up knew i got a gf,all broke off with me and sms me nasty thing.

Marry ur gf coz gals like married men...;)

Me last time also makan a student in my class, but no problem.

Wow...How u manage to escape the clutches of the law LOL???

Affairs these days are getting very common.......

Ermm, ya but we should not encourage our bro to put his relationship at risk la...