PDA

View Full Version : (RUKIA) Japanese AnimE Character Comes TO LIFE (Pic AvaiL)

ccod81
13-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Big Sparking Eyes ! Small nose ! Ying Tao Xiao Zui!

RUKIAhttp://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/600000005aca981/1/29/Wod6cTEu3z9XDMRNVbqV-yz1XR7Fje8y.jpg

blur boy
13-09-2007, 03:51 PM
[QUOTE=ccod81;2271859]Big Sparking Eyes ! Small nose ! Ying Tao Xiao Zui!

A lingering horny soul is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM BACK.................................:D :D

Andoo
13-09-2007, 06:42 PM
bro pierce, with your 3 new girls, what special arrangement are you going to make from them.........

djparo
13-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Bro Peirce..didn't know you are a bleach fan!
Rukia looks good..can bring in a Orihime too?? :D

Cum_Luver
14-09-2007, 06:49 AM
Big Sparking Eyes ! Small nose ! Ying Tao Xiao Zui!

what a perfect description....bro
all ur present gals very solid...;)

Cum_Luver
15-09-2007, 12:55 AM
knn, just comment like that also kena zap...
to the balless, gutless and chao ah gua, zap also dun dare to put nick...
some more just a 1 pointer...
nowaday, a lot of those zapper, nothing better to do, go around zapping...:confused:

to the chao ah gua who zap me, i do not need to do that.
i am one of his regular.

Lubber
15-09-2007, 01:08 AM
can bring in a Orihime too?? :D
No no....Matsumoto Rangiku better :D

woot
15-09-2007, 02:10 AM
Promised bro Pierce a FR so here goes:

Since i am awfully tired, got sucked dry just now so make it short and snappy.

Rukia is a hyperactive girl, will talk alot when you enter the room, she is a business graduate.

She offered to remove my shoes, took my clothes and hanged them up nicely, l'm starting to get used to being treated like a king already

Showered, while we chatted non stop about her univeristy and her business course, somehow thought i was in an economics lecture rather than getting blown.

Proceeded to main course, massage a bit (don't bother with her massage cause it cannot make the cut, its quite obvious she does economic discussions well rather than massage) :)

BLow job started, blew me like a cowboy non stop for 20mins. Never had such rapid fire blowjob before, blew so fast though its a 12V vacum cleaner giving my dick a good polish before i finally blew my load over her tits.

Breakdown:

Face: 6/10 looks quite japanese
Fresh-o-meter: New in this trade, here in Sing the first time
Graduate with brains: Tick (yes)
Blowjob (BJ): 7/10
FJ:Don't do FJ

Bottom Line: Good for intellectual discussion type, decent blowjob, eager to please. Bad if you want peace and quiet type.

djparo
15-09-2007, 11:17 AM
No no....Matsumoto Rangiku better :D

Yes agree bro! :D
Better still bring both, make them wear blond wigs and tarma!
Hehehe..

ccod81
15-09-2007, 12:05 PM
Rukia is a hyperactive girl, will talk alot when you enter the room, she is a business graduate.

She offered to remove my shoes, took my clothes and hanged them up nicely, l'm starting to get used to being treated like a king already

BLow job started, blew me like a cowboy non stop for 20mins. Never had such rapid fire blowjob before, blew so fast though its a 12V vacum cleaner giving my dick a good polish before i finally blew my load over her tits.
Face: 6/10 looks quite japanese
Fresh-o-meter: New in this trade, here in Sing the first time
Graduate with brains: Tick (yes)
Blowjob (BJ): 7/10
FJ:Don't do FJ
Bottom Line: Good for intellectual discussion type, decent blowjob, eager to please. Bad if you want peace and quiet type.

Thank you Bro Woot for the FR.. hehe YOu are the First that post FR very aprreciate ....cheers !!!

ccod81
15-09-2007, 12:15 PM
bro pierce, with your 3 new girls, what special arrangement are you going to make from them.........

What are you looking for ??? wait for my sms dude !! :eek:

Rukia looks good..can bring in a Orihime too??

Rukia and Orihime together will end up Fighting cannot la !!!

No no....Matsumoto Rangiku better

hey hey .... all big neh neh ahh...

Yes agree bro!
Better still bring both, make them wear blond wigs and tarma!
Hehehe..

No need make them wear... just use colour pencil colour colour can liao...
Tarma.... Tarma..... Tarma.... i see what i can do about it..... Tarma Tester where are you ? :cool:

kdc2314
15-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Rukia looks good..can bring in a Orihime too??

did not know you anime fan man or you hentai fan :rolleyes: .. hahaha. its seems the whole lot of SYT_club retiring one by one now your turn but nevermind resting is to chong more in the future. i also need to concentrate on work liao,will come in disturb here and there once in a while ..:D

tirak69
15-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Tarma.... Tarma..... Tarma.... i see what i can do about it..... Tarma Tester where are you ? :cool:

u refering to me? kekeke... i will do my utmost to assist! :D

SaturnStan
15-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Bro Pierce
Really want to try this girl man but after 3 tarma session with ur gals, now i super low on Vit M.

Waiting to replenish my Vit M and see wat other combi u have iwth ur gals.
More tarma??

Hehe

dreammare
15-09-2007, 03:56 PM
can request for foursome:D

ccod81
16-09-2007, 12:11 PM
can request for foursome:D

haha 2male 2ladies avaiL :D

Andoo
16-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Tarma.... Tarma..... Tarma.... i see what i can do about it..... Tarma Tester where are you ? :cool:[/QUOTE]

looking for me...........??

after the wonderful pair if eve and faye..............now want to try.....................4some....

like i mentioned, me hugging of the girl on the bed, the lesbain pair will perform a lesbain show........slow the 3 girls rotate.......rotate..rotate...until end up all 4 in war but not raw.....

2 girls will attach my lower part of body and the other girl will be top frenching..........same thing next is the 3 girls to rotate...........

on FJ.....while i bonk one of the girl, the other pair will continue to lesbian............

bro pierece, how this way can or not........just me thought and I know a bit difficulties lah cos all 3 girls must really click with one another.........

ccod81
17-09-2007, 11:03 AM
bro pierece, how this way can or not........just me thought and I know a bit difficulties lah cos all 3 girls must really click with one another.........

Bro... humm... sounds really intrestinG.... can be arrange... can be done... :cool:

peterparker89
17-09-2007, 11:50 AM
[QUOTE=ccod81;2271859]Big Sparking Eyes ! Small nose ! Ying Tao Xiao Zui!

A lingering horny soul is ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM BACK.................................

Welcome back!!!
LTNS... ;)

ccod81
18-09-2007, 10:27 AM
[QUOTE=blur boy;2271880]

Welcome back!!!
LTNS... ;)

LTNS whats that hahaha !!! :confused:

blur boy
18-09-2007, 10:45 AM
It is been a while that I have written a FR in SBF so please forgive me if I have slacked.

I have been sponging on SBF for a while without any real action as I have been “resting”, but her picture capture my attention instantly which prompted me to make the initial call to Bro Pierce for a piece of “first blood” action. With a stroke of luck, I got the booking and waited patiently for the time to arrived.

The clock strikes when the door bell rings... A cute gal in a black translucent night gown answered the door with enormous smiles that melted my heart.
She welcome me with hugs and her sweet talks just break the ice immediately. The below is my overall stats which might defer from many brothers here.

Face : 7.7/10 (She is very cute with large eyes, freckles)
Body : 7.5/10(some fats around her waist, but you will be rewarded with very nice “pounding sounds”)
Boobs : 7.5/10 (32 B-, i dont need great boobs to have a great time)
Frenching : 7.5/10 (great tongue action)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Extra points for BBBJ in the bathtub, long strokes with CFM looks)
FJ : 7.8/10 (WET and willing to try any style. But her COWBOY is great)
GFE : 8/10 (Becos of her ability to speak English, Thai and even Japanese, very talkative ahhh)
Attitude : 9/10 (be ready to be well pampered)

blurz85
18-09-2007, 08:45 PM
the main thing that draws me to bro pierce girls are the tarma.. omg.. my one and only and great tarma experience is by bro pierces eve and faye.... but now debbie last day... and i missed the train.. hmmmm rukia i read the fr she din do fj on the first one.. but fj on the second how come? hmmm i'm tempted now.. i wanna try angel from bro s.. then you always got girls i wanna try.. i missed out on debbie.. oh woe is me when too many girls too lil money

peterparker89
18-09-2007, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=peterparker89;2279698]

LTNS whats that hahaha !!! :confused:

Long Time No See
kuku.... :D

ccod81
19-09-2007, 03:17 PM
It is been a while that I have written a FR in SBF so please forgive me if I have slacked.
Face : 7.7/10 (She is very cute with large eyes, freckles)
Body : 7.5/10(some fats around her waist, but you will be rewarded with very nice “pounding sounds”)
Boobs : 7.5/10 (32 B-, i dont need great boobs to have a great time)
Frenching : 7.5/10 (great tongue action)
BBBJ : 9/10 (Extra points for BBBJ in the bathtub, long strokes with CFM looks)
FJ : 7.8/10 (WET and willing to try any style. But her COWBOY is great)
GFE : 8/10 (Becos of her ability to speak English, Thai and even Japanese, very talkative ahhh)
Attitude : 9/10 (be ready to be well pampered)

haha long no see you FR. thank you thank you na !!! :D

master bate
19-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Thanks Brother for giving this slot!!

Ohio!
Wow, a young jap gal open the door and greeted me with sawadee... haha. She really looks like one of those jap SYT, big eyes, nice smile and the mannerism is also like jap?! She nods her head when I speak to her, and really take good care of me throughout the whole sexxion! The traditional type of jap.. I mean... the gals always take care of the man!

Shot!
After TCSS for a while, (her english is good!) and therefore can communicate. It's quite nice.. esp after a hard days work to be able to talk about things! Then started to touch touch abit. Before I know it, frenching her like mad! Damn nice lo!
Quickly proceed to bath, I also wanted it to finish quick quick so that I can have this jap looking gal all to myself! She BBBJ deep and hard in the bath tub! Almost CIM! Quickly stop her and bring her to bed.
There.. I french, licked her and painted her from head to toe! Nice! She was also getting damn damn damp! I can't stand it anymore, cap and pump her like mad in missionary, then cowgal.. I cum damn hard!!

Shot 2!
After resting for a while, she started to massage me again! Not bad. TCSS also. She is really great! Eager to please and just keep on massaging me. WOW!
I stopped her half way, just want her to lie with me and cuddle. She quickly came over and snuggle up to me. The feelings is damn shiok! SYT jap in my arms!!!
She then start to play me again. My didi reacted and stand on attention!!
She capped me again and started to cowgal me again! She is great!!!! Cum with me after about 15 minutes of hard riding!

I can't believe it cos I seldom cum 2x in 1 hour! (but I have been achieving it recently) Hahahaha!

Look: 7/10 Chio Jap SYT
Boobs: B 7/10
Body: 6/10, some baby fat, but nice to cuddle!
Skin: 8/10 smooth smooth one!
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFF: 8/10

Thanks brother once again!!:D

moodyz
19-09-2007, 06:10 PM
Bro maybe can get her to wear the black shinigami suit. :D

kooolboy
19-09-2007, 11:54 PM
just came back with a session with rukia.

have not written a FR for a while so am quite rusty.

look: 6.5 (The pictures is better, but she is pleasant looking enough)
body: 6.5 (she got quite a bit of baby fat around... must be eating well)
bbbj: 7 (hardworking but i fins the sound she make a bit too mechanical)
fj: 7 (too hurried, she can be more sensual.)
overall: 7, she really aim to please and should please most samster very well.

looking forward to more good stuff from pierce.

ccod81
20-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Thanks Brother for giving this slot!!

Ohio!
She really looks like one of those jap SYT, big eyes, nice smile and the mannerism is also like jap?!

Shot!
I cum damn hard!!

Shot 2!
I can't believe it cos I seldom cum 2x in 1 hour! (but I have been achieving it recently) Hahahaha!

Thanks brother once again!!

Thank You master bate for the FR !!!:D like watching movie got ohio ! shot shot short of then Die... haha !!!

blurz85
20-09-2007, 11:56 PM
oki bro just got back from my session with rukia

Looks:7/10 sweet and always smiling.. talked alot
boobs:7/10 not bad.. nice touchable.. but i didn't really play with them much
body:7/10 i like my girls to have some meat.. too skinny makes them so fragile.. just the right amount .. they don't have to be wash board but jsut the right amount!!!
bbbj: 7/10 i'm a sucker for blowjobs.. and she gives good blow jobs
Fj: 8/10 fast hard wet.. i think we came in about 10 mins... omg.. she was just crazy

here we go the highlights

entered the room.. greeted by this sweet young girl.. she said hi i'm mary.. i went huh? omg wrong room.. then she capped her mouth laughed and said haha sorry rukia... lol cute very cute
smiled.. prepared the bath.. then she gave me a very good oil massage.. strong fingers.. from all her work last time.. very very good.. very nice and relaxing...
i mean she could massage me the whole 90 mins and i'd leave happy..
but alas i'm not there for a massage.. though i would'n't mind one..

so we proceeded to shower.. i guess i'm not a frenching person so we didn't hug and kiss much but she proceeded to treat me like a king.. washing me.. playin with me.. smiling at every turn

i just sat back and enjoyed myself... spent awhile in the hot bath relaxing before we proceeded back to the bed.. then she gave me a very sensual blowjob.. took our time.. before she capped me.. and rode me..
very big and pain she said.. but after awhile we she started to ride me harder and faster
then proceeded to missionary.. hard fast wet? thats when it all came.. the minute i went inside her i could feel her wetness.. every slap gave wet squishy sounds.. couldn't tahan.. went crazy.. the started to hug and claw me while i screwed her.. like a gf enjoying herself and letting herself loose..

came not long after and then hj me till i come...

was very tired so i didn't go for seconds.. rather haha i got her to give me massage all the way until time to shower.. ^.^ i needed the massage
over all i give 9/10 massage!!! not sensual massage normal massage but it relieves the aches of a tired day !!!

ccod81
21-09-2007, 12:36 PM
Looks:7/10 sweet and always smiling.. talked alot
boobs:7/10 not bad.. nice touchable.. but i didn't really play with them much
body:7/10 i like my girls to have some meat.. too skinny makes them so fragile.. just the right amount .. they don't have to be wash board but jsut the right amount!!!
bbbj: 7/10 i'm a sucker for blowjobs.. and she gives good blow jobs
Fj: 8/10 fast hard wet.. i think we came in about 10 mins... omg.. she was just crazy

Thank You Bro Blurz85 for the FR cheers !!! :D

ccod81
21-09-2007, 12:38 PM
WEEKEND PROMOTION !!!

RUKIA GOING FOR 140/90/2...:D

ccod81
22-09-2007, 11:20 AM
WEEKEND PROMOTION !!!

RUKIA GOING FOR 140/90/2...:D

starts today !!!!

nevermine
22-09-2007, 12:19 PM
Bro maybe can get her to wear the black shinigami suit. :D

can oso ask rukia to wear school u. those sailor moon type. since she is a jap syt...wif those hi white socks..:p

ccod81
24-09-2007, 01:33 PM
PROMOTION FOR ALL LADIES TILL DEPARTURE !! :D

ccod81
25-09-2007, 04:03 PM
last 2 days for rukia till departure :D