PDA

View Full Version : EMILY - THE LadY with Absolute CFM looks ( Pic AvaiL)

ccod81
13-09-2007, 03:30 PM
EMILY http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/600000005acc9a5/1/343/HG9Kf-EmxT8DS7PmQU-0rn8iQxHBXx2t.jpg...:D

amazeme
14-09-2007, 12:29 AM
Tar Leing, wah lau...nose bleeding already. CIM, COF type...here i CUM :D

Waiting for FR...

chibaxi82
14-09-2007, 12:53 AM
bro, this might tempt me out of my temporary retirement :o
i'll b waiting for first blood fr.. :D

dolcevita
14-09-2007, 06:14 AM
Yo Bro Pierce, does she wear braces? Nowadays skeptical when gals don't show teeth when they smile. :rolleyes:

artfunk
14-09-2007, 11:46 AM
Kam xie Bro Pierce for arranging the session for me yesterday.

Emily is a very slim and small size lady. And indeed she does have that playful and naughty look in her.

The usual .."knock knock door opened...greetings from Singapore etc etc."

Went for shower...the same usual bathtub treatment BUT

Emily had an X-Factor (I sure LOVE it, no idea if you guys will :) ) during the usual wash up in the tub
as compare to the other gals i have visited so far . 3 words to sum it up:

Relaxing, REfreshing and Revitalising!!! ("Triple R")

Wot it is? A visit to her may help to solve the mystery of cos withitn your means please.

and that is before her excellent, wet and wonderful deepthroated BBBJ...;)
I bet some of you bros MAY unload there and then if you dont STOP her hee hee.. I know I almost..

Into the bedroom, I thought her X-factor will end in the bathroom BUT no no no.. the same Triple R
treatment continues ..(WOW!!) PLUS a touch of Oil massage... I really just lay back and let her take care of me.

Before I set up appointment with Bro Pierce, I was really runnign out of Steam.. very tired and lack of sleep.

Emily's treatment slowly "Start Me Up"... almost fell asleep man during Triple R treament... But she
slowly went on top and slide herself in. And begin to "ROck Me Gently , Rock me slowly!!..." and started her riding
Me enjoying myself and seeing her closing her eyes and biting her lips Yummy sight!!

Had her in doggie and missionary posiiton as well and eventually I reached my "Final Destination".

I guess she can be more fun and exciting but bcos I was too tired just had 1round .

After washing up and rested a short while, I just told her "Please Please Me Oh Yeah"...give me
another round of her Triple R treatment and "Its Electrifying.."

Overall I was "Tripled R" for the whole session!!!! which is extremely "Unbelievable"

Look: 8/10
Figure: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10
GF: 8/10
Overall: 8/10

Thx Bro Pierce for the arrangement. My apologies if I cause you a small minor problem.

See Ya!!!!

amazeme
15-09-2007, 02:18 AM
Yet another lady that you give awesome CIM and if you are lucky COF. For BBBJ lovers, you can't let this one go. Heaps of deep throat, very sluppey effect and best of all the deadly hand job plus BBBJ at the same time.

This is how it went. Got the usual info from Mr.Tar Leing and made my way up to the love room. Oh yes, she looks very much like the picture. Very CFM and I knew I am all set to NAIL her.

I went straight to the bed while she sat at the sofa talking to me. Sensing that I needed more TLC, she made her way to me and started to undress me. The CFM look kept starring at me while she undress me in a sensuus way. As soon as my undies were off, she sank her mouth onto my lolli. She told me my lolli smell gd so no need to wash liao. Of course lah, I took a shower b4 i meet her. Hehe, must be the new body wash I bought recently.

Wasted no time, she started to undress herself while I start to explore her A cupper. I am a one handful person so that is perfect for me. For 2 handful people, she isn't that sort. Very nice perky nips.

Ok back to the BBBJ. Her skill and the way she sucks were just brilliant. She is the ferocious type (if you like Hazel, she is the duplicate).Definitely very hardworking on your lolli. Lots of hand stroking and tongue on the lolli head. At times, she will look up with that CFM looks making sure you are enjoying her time with her. CIM with open mouth plus COF kept running in my mind. BUT, fuck, I did not accomplished that. The BBBJ was just too good, and I shot every drop of it into her mouth. But unfortuately, she got choked on my CUM as that was a weeks worth of accumulated CUM. She did not swallow. All went straight to the bin. She just smile and told me the amount of CUm could not be accommodated in her mouth.

After that , she was dam playful. Without washing her mouth, she kept coming to kiss me. Ask me to taste my own CUM. I know from there she will swallow if she wants. I then asked her if she allows COF. She just wink at me and smile. I will take it as a YESSSSS!! :eek:

Interval: She was stroking my lolli with baby oil. She did not allow me to rest. TCSS with her and where she works in BKK.

2nd round started after 15mins of rest. Awesome BBBJ again until my lolli stood up really hard. This time, she cap me skillfully with her mouth and started riding me hard. I then went on to missionary. Guys, you got to look at that CFM face while you bonk her. Looks awesome, you just want to withdraw your lolli and squirt right onto the face. I was planning to do that but I did not withdrew my lolli in time but shot every fuck thing into the CD. CCB, i consider that a wasted shot.

Washed up myself, paid her and left the room. She is one CFM looking lady.

Looks: 8/10 (Dam CFM, cute at certain angle and gesture)
Body: 7/10 ( rather tann, one tattoo at the back. No bemishes nor scaring, smooth skin)
Boobs: 9/10 ( one handful, i am that kind of guy. No enhancement needed)
BBBJ: 9/10 ( out of this world. Lots of deep throat. Bro Evisu, you type of lady again.)
FJ: 8/10 ( watch out for that CFm face as you thrust your lolli onto her. Do it in missionary. Dam mesmerizing.)
GFE: 8/10 (she can really sa yang your lolli)
RTF: I know i have to do it.

Oei, Tar Leing, kam sai. This chio bu BBBJ dam good. Thumbs up.

ccod81
15-09-2007, 12:21 PM
Yo Bro Pierce, does she wear braces? Nowadays skeptical when gals don't show teeth when they smile.

no worries bro dolcevita ... Emily doesnt wear braces... except just got knock off two front teeth !! :p :D

ccod81
16-09-2007, 12:53 PM
BUT
Emily had an X-Factor (I sure LOVE it, no idea if you guys will ) during the usual wash up in the tub
as compare to the other gals i have visited so far . 3 words to sum it up:
Relaxing, REfreshing and Revitalising!!! ("Triple R")
Wot it is? A visit to her may help to solve the mystery of cos withitn your means please. and that is before her excellent, wet and wonderful deepthroated BBBJ...
Overall I was "Tripled R" for the whole session!!!! which is extremely "Unbelievable"
Look: 8/10
Figure: 7/10
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10
GF: 8/10
Overall: 8/10
Thx Bro Pierce for the arrangement. My apologies if I cause you a small minor problem. See Ya!!!!

Thank You Bro artFunk For the FR on emily !!! X FACTOR WOR !!! :eek:

Yet another lady that you give awesome CIM and if you are lucky COF. For BBBJ lovers, you can't let this one go. Heaps of deep throat, very sluppey effect and best of all the deadly hand job plus BBBJ at the same time.

This is how it went. Got the usual info from Mr.Tar Leing and made my way up to the love room. Oh yes, she looks very much like the picture. Very CFM and I knew I am all set to NAIL her.

I went straight to the bed while she sat at the sofa talking to me. Sensing that I needed more TLC, she made her way to me and started to undress me. The CFM look kept starring at me while she undress me in a sensuus way. As soon as my undies were off, she sank her mouth onto my lolli. She told me my lolli smell gd so no need to wash liao. Of course lah, I took a shower b4 i meet her. Hehe, must be the new body wash I bought recently.

Wasted no time, she started to undress herself while I start to explore her A cupper. I am a one handful person so that is perfect for me. For 2 handful people, she isn't that sort. Very nice perky nips.

Ok back to the BBBJ. Her skill and the way she sucks were just brilliant. She is the ferocious type (if you like Hazel, she is the duplicate).Definitely very hardworking on your lolli. Lots of hand stroking and tongue on the lolli head. At times, she will look up with that CFM looks making sure you are enjoying her time with her. CIM with open mouth plus COF kept running in my mind. BUT, fuck, I did not accomplished that. The BBBJ was just too good, and I shot every drop of it into her mouth. But unfortuately, she got choked on my CUM as that was a weeks worth of accumulated CUM. She did not swallow. All went straight to the bin. She just smile and told me the amount of CUm could not be accommodated in her mouth.

After that , she was dam playful. Without washing her mouth, she kept coming to kiss me. Ask me to taste my own CUM. I know from there she will swallow if she wants. I then asked her if she allows COF. She just wink at me and smile. I will take it as a YESSSSS!!

Interval: She was stroking my lolli with baby oil. She did not allow me to rest. TCSS with her and where she works in BKK.

2nd round started after 15mins of rest. Awesome BBBJ again until my lolli stood up really hard. This time, she cap me skillfully with her mouth and started riding me hard. I then went on to missionary. Guys, you got to look at that CFM face while you bonk her. Looks awesome, you just want to withdraw your lolli and squirt right onto the face. I was planning to do that but I did not withdrew my lolli in time but shot every fuck thing into the CD. CCB, i consider that a wasted shot.

Washed up myself, paid her and left the room. She is one CFM looking lady.

Looks: 8/10 (Dam CFM, cute at certain angle and gesture)
Body: 7/10 ( rather tann, one tattoo at the back. No bemishes nor scaring, smooth skin)
Boobs: 9/10 ( one handful, i am that kind of guy. No enhancement needed)
BBBJ: 9/10 ( out of this world. Lots of deep throat. Bro Evisu, you type of lady again.)
FJ: 8/10 ( watch out for that CFm face as you thrust your lolli onto her. Do it in missionary. Dam mesmerizing.)
GFE: 8/10 (she can really sa yang your lolli)
RTF: I know i have to do it.

Oei, Tar Leing, kam sai. This chio bu BBBJ dam good. Thumbs up.

CHIO BU BBBJ LOVER PLEASE FALL IN !!!!

Hope to see more FR on this Chio BU !!! :D

mjdod
17-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Thanks bro Pierce for the 12 noon arrangement on Sunday afternoon. T'was today I traded the holiness of church for the hour and a half of debauchery with dear Emily. Reached there about 10 minutes late due to something coming up in the last minute but whatever stress I had with me was left outside the room when I went in. Knocked and 5 seconds later, I was greeted with a smiling lady dressed in a bathrobe. I entered and it was a nice atmosphere, dim lights, sentimental music playing on the radio and the bathtub already prepared. I made myself comfortable on the chair and she sat next to me and we began to chat. I asked her whether she ate and she told me a bro before me bought her rice with I believe, pork chop and she told me that she was angry, because she specifically told him before she didnt like beef/pork chop etc! So fellow bros, if you want to buy her lunch, she likes spicy food and misses Thai food. She also seemed to have genuine interest in what you were saying despite her limited English.

So after a little more chit-chat, we got down to the real business! She helped me strip, laid my clothes neatly on one of the two beds and off we went to the bathroom. It was pretty standard really, she helped me wash and after the shower she sat me down in the bathtub and gave me a short massage on my hands which was pretty refreshing, never had that before in my life. After that she gave me a bbbj which always started with her licking the shaft and then sucking on the head with occasional deep-throat. I think it has been said by a bro above me she slurps all over and she keeps giving you her CFM look. Occasionally though, I felt a little teeth but it was very seldom not serious to affect your overall enjoyment. I was somehow immune to it though, I laid back and just enjoyed it. Weaker bros might capitulate and cum early shes actually quite good at it.

I suggested we head to the bed and she agreed so we dried ourselves and I laid on the bed and she did bbbj again. This time, me being a little cold mixed with that warm tongue all over my dick, I relented and as I was about to cum I warned her and she continued sucking hard, I let loose and I swear, I have never cummed so hard in my entire life. Her mouth continued to engulf my dick and only after I despatched all my Ian Thorpes (always wanted to use that phrase!) she spat them all out into the bin saying it was too much to swallow.

With that done, I sat on the chair again to recuperate and had a short glance around the room. We chatted again and I began to get to know her alot better. She actually converses well despite her not knowing alot of English and me not knowing any Thai. I asked her whether her TV worked and she said yes and showed me the different channels. When she switched it to ESPN, it was showing Chelsea vs Blackburn. She told me she wanted Chelsea to win but I told her I didnt like Chelsea and wanted Blackburn to win. Then SportsCentre came on and they were showing the Denmark - Sweden game. Emily took one look and said it was Denmark vs Sweden. Proof that Soccer is a universal language! GFE treatment top notch as not only does she have genuine concern of what you say but she showers you with hugs, kisses, tells you her likes and dislikes, jokes around by attempting to show me how she dances hip-hop, hell I enjoyed talking to her almost as much as the bbbj! :p

Anyway, it wasnt too long before I was ready for my second shot so I asked her for a massage, she looked at me and cheekily but knowingly said I wouldnt want a massage on my back and gestured to my hard-on. I grinned and we both made our way back to the bed. She rubbed Johnsons baby oil on her body and my dick and she gave me a short tit-fuck, not the best I have had since she has A cup but I will give it to her for effort. Later she gave me a brief bbbj again with multiple CFM looks. She then skillfully capped me with her mouth and we proceeded to missionary. I slowly entered her and when I tried to totally thrust it in, she said "jep jep" which thanks to my reading of the forums I knew that she was in pain. I then did some slow thrusts but as her moans grew louder I began to fully insert my dick in long deep thrusts as she clung on to me. She was moaning "oei oei" in ecstacy and she gave me some +++++++++. I didnt try other positions because the view of her in missionary was really mesmerising. I believe a bro above me said it too! After I cummed, I collapsed on top of her and we joked again, she saying my dick was big and her "box" was small!

As the passion died down, we took a shower and I sat on, yeh you guessed it - the chair and made small talk with her until it was time to leave. Oh yea, make sure you bring some spare cash for a tip! I stupidly only had $150 in my wallet but I promised her I will be back and will buy her lunch!

Look: 8/10 (80% of the photo. She is much more tanned and I believe the Singapore weather has caused her to have 3 or 4 zits)
Figure: 7/10 (She has one small tatoo on her upper back and she has nice smooth skin, figure is above average)
Catbath: (It was brief so wont rate)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Was quite good actually, I dont know whether its the size of my dick but the most she had of me in her mouth was about 3/5, maybe its her small mouth. Wet, slurping and the effort is there to make you cum)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Wanted to try other position but I think I was turned down, didnt make the effort to find out but could tell she was getting high, her pussy was drenched, the view was pretty good and I kinda enjoyed the +++++++++! :p)
Attitude: 10/10 (Like the bro above me I give full marks)
GFE: 10/10 (Once she warms up to you, she become your gf for 90 mins)
Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Sure, why not?

Oh and bros, if you have an appointment with her today, September 17, be sure to wish her a happy birthday!

mjdod
17-09-2007, 01:25 AM
I wrote a really long and detailed fr but it didnt come out =/

ccod81
17-09-2007, 10:52 AM
I wrote a really long and detailed fr but it didnt come out

thank You Bro mjdod on the FR on Emily !! hehe thanks cheers !!!! :D

ccod81
18-09-2007, 10:43 AM
More Fr On Emily Bros !! :d

Swift_jay
18-09-2007, 02:21 PM
pardon me bro Pierce for late FR.. (ps: not pai seh la hoh? =p)

went to a movie screen ytd, Monday morning 10am tym slot. was there early waiting in anticipation of the movie unfolding. due to some hiccups at counter side and den the movie rm side i was finally granted a seating at the right rm. and i must say thats the onli bad part of the movie.

i was immediately made to smile, charged up n rdy to go when my eyes feasted on emily (lead actress). she led me into the screen, setting me onto the armchair and started breaking the ice. apologised bout the untidyness of the rm cuz the cleaning lady hasnt been to her rm yet to clear, i was ok wif that, no probs. quite talkative and her command of english and my kindergarten thai made us smile most of the tym.

part 1: (oil massage)
a superb massage i had, left my body tingling for more and her tender care and probe on my bro, leaving him so wanted and naughty during the massage. after my body was taken care of, it was now left to the main course. played wif my brother so well wif her fingers and lips, cap me professionally wif her mouth and there we went to heaven! and yes i must agree she really has the CFM looks and her moans were accentuated wif soft, loud and some purrs too.. haha.. tried many positions with her riding and gyrating her hips wif tt sexy constant look and pursing of her lips my best of the day.

part 2: (bath, main action 2)
SOP bath wif X-factor like wad bro artfunk mentioned, tink i felt it too.. she took care of me so well and the whole tym in the bath-tub can feel something better was coming up, just dunno wad. the next moment was treated to out of this world bbbj and excellent ctrl of hand-strokes. luckily the bathrm was warm and i used tt excuse to pause the action if not sure i sure let go there and then de. too powerful arr..

went back to bed, tcss, alot of oil action on bro wif fingers playing like playing toy aft which she squat on the floor and round 2 of out of this world action begins.. dun feel like tiring her knees out and felt like paying her back fer her good work i lay her on the bed and catbath her thruout, frenched and finger all over, she got wet ;) , so happy and she just took the cd cap me and told me to just take her. how can i resist? again many positions, she came in e middle of 1 after tt can feel her reali sweating and panting in tiredness, she offer to finish wif her fingers, which she did it so well. damn shiok.

aft tt bathe tgt again, tok some more pay her, hug and left. (downside: cleaning aunty came in just den.. haha)

ratings: -nil- (one man's meat is another's poison)
rtf: hmmmm.... =)) (for me n bro pierce to noe ba)

if my fr is nice pls up me for effort.. as i m a newbie any advice and encouragement welcome. thks =)

Swift_jay
18-09-2007, 02:22 PM

went to a movie screen ytd, Monday morning 10am tym slot. was there early waiting in anticipation of the movie unfolding. due to some hiccups at counter side and den the movie rm side i was finally granted a seating at the right rm. and i must say thats the onli bad part of the movie.

i was immediately made to smile, charged up n rdy to go when my eyes feasted on emily (lead actress). she led me into the screen, setting me onto the armchair and started breaking the ice. apologised bout the untidyness of the rm cuz the cleaning lady hasnt been to her rm yet to clear, i was ok wif that, no probs. quite talkative and her command of english and my kindergarten thai made us smile most of the tym.

a superb massage i had, left my body tingling for more and her tender care and probe on my bro, leaving him so wanted and naughty during the massage. after my body was taken care of, it was now left to the main course. played wif my brother so well wif her fingers and lips, cap me professionally wif her mouth and there we went to heaven! and yes i must agree she really has the CFM looks and her moans were accentuated wif soft, loud and some purrs too.. haha.. tried many positions with her riding and gyrating her hips wif tt sexy constant look and pursing of her lips my best of the day.

SOP bath wif X-factor like wad bro artfunk mentioned, tink i felt it too.. she took care of me so well and the whole tym in the bath-tub can feel something better was coming up, just dunno wad. the next moment was treated to out of this world bbbj and excellent ctrl of hand-strokes. luckily the bathrm was warm and i used tt excuse to pause the action if not sure i sure let go there and then de. too powerful arr..

went back to bed, tcss, alot of oil action on bro wif fingers playing like playing toy aft which she squat on the floor and round 2 of out of this world action begins.. dun feel like tiring her knees out and felt like paying her back fer her good work i lay her on the bed and catbath her thruout, frenched and finger all over, she got wet ;) , so happy and she just took the cd cap me and told me to just take her. how can i resist? again many positions, she came in e middle of 1 after tt can feel her reali sweating and panting in tiredness, she offer to finish wif her fingers, which she did it so well. damn shiok.

aft tt bathe tgt again, tok some more pay her, hug and left. (downside: cleaning aunty came in just den.. haha)

if my fr is nice pls up me for effort.. as i m a newbie any advice and encouragement welcome. thks =)

Swift_jay
18-09-2007, 02:25 PM

Swift_jay
18-09-2007, 02:29 PM

oops: din wish her happy bdae.. hv to go back to do it liao =D

Swift_jay
18-09-2007, 02:39 PM

oops: din wish her happy bdae.. hv to go back to do it liao =D

peterparker89
18-09-2007, 08:55 PM
CHIO BU BBBJ LOVER PLEASE FALL IN !!!!

now then ask ppl to fall in...
ppl fall down liao lor... nnkc... :rolleyes:

peterparker89
18-09-2007, 08:58 PM
This chio bu BBBJ dam good. Thumbs up.

wah, the FR is sibeh steam lor!!!
i hate you... :D

ccod81
19-09-2007, 02:57 PM

thank You bro swift_jay for the FR cheers !!!!!! :D

ccod81
19-09-2007, 02:59 PM
now then ask ppl to fall in...
ppl fall down liao lor... nnkc...

Better then never call right !!!

wah, the FR is sibeh steam lor!!!
i hate you...

You seems to hate alot of Bros recently... :eek:

ccod81
20-09-2007, 12:10 PM
FR EXTRACTED FROM YAHOO GROUP

Firstly i would like a big THANKS to bro pierce! althought there is
some miscommunication, i must say Emily MADE all out with her service!

booked her ytd night as i felt that her looks not bad.Got myself an
afternoon lunch time slot. During lunch time, chiong all the way from
my office to the hotel in no time.

"knock Knock!" DAMN! a SYT open the door with a cheeky smile invited
me in! She looks like one of my friend which i tried to bonk b4!
Invited me in with a warm hug and i went str8 to the chair. she have a
very nice and polite attitude towards me. offer me drinks and TCSS
awhile.she likes the smell of me ^^. After TCSS awhile, proceed to
shower as usual. her perky nips really irressitable. while in the tub,
she wash me throughout CLEAN CLEAN. b4 i get to know, my didi alr in
her mouth! OMG! its really POWER!! suction is supereb. alot of
slurping sound, tongue swriling around the small head and also alot of
handstroke while sucking. i'm flying in the air!

didnt manage to CIM as i think i'm too tired from working and not
enuff slp, so washed up and str8 to the bed. started to apply some
baby oil on didi and start massaging it. the feeling is undescribable,
if u didnt control well, u will CUM str8away. after a bit of massage,
she cap me with her skillful mouth and gently slid her wet pussy onto
me and rock HARD! she really rocks very well.

after some position, she ride back on me and i cum on her while she
riding on me. after cumming, she did not took out str8away. hugged
each other for some times as both of us really tired. after removing
the CD, hugged each other and slp for awhile. guess she is really
tired, she slept soundly in my arms. despite her tireness, she still
asked me whether do i still want a 2nd round, seeing her so tired, i
told her to rest and forget about the 2nd round. so washed up and got
changed, saw the time alr left 5mins. decided to go off but she
invited me to have lunch with her. so she fed me lunch and we eat
happily together. after finished the lunch, paid her and go off with
SEXtification. =)

Looks : 7/10 (quite alike with the pic)
Boobs : 8/10 (i think is a B cup.handful)
BBBJ : 10/10 (one word, AWESOME!)
FJ : 7/10
Service & Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10 (DEFINATELY)
RTF : YESH!

P/S : for BBBJ lover, DEFINATELY U MUST TRY! and thanks for bro pierce
once again for this WONDERFUL GEM!

ccod81
21-09-2007, 12:40 PM
WEEKEND PROMOTION !!!

EMILY GOING FOR 130/90/2...:D

amazeme
21-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Tar Leing, wah, got sale again. Somemore bao chia one. Wkend on liao.:D

Advent
22-09-2007, 12:19 AM
FR on Emily

SMS-ed bro for a slot, advance booking for today's 2pm slot and was happy that I got it.

Reached hotel, sms for Rm no and went up not knowing what to expect.
Ding Dong ! Opened the door a SYT came up and i knew i was gonna have a great time !
Sat down, offered me a drink and had that GFE feeling making small talk and her holding my hand and playfully 'beating' me at times after teasing.

She asked me whether i wanted oil massage . Didn't reject. It was one hell of aN EXPERIENCE !! Tit fuck, solid massage and BBBJ which I almost came but stopped her for bath tub shower. In the shower, more BBBJ with slurping sound and her tongue twirling on the tip of my dick was heavenly. Gave me the hot / cold BBBJ treatment and came in the bath tub .. :) She gladly told me come for 2nd half !!

Proceeded to bed, lied down and waited for her. She catbathed me before we frenched like long lost lovers.. then she continued way down to service my lil bro before capping me and proceeded to missionary, doggy and finally unloaded in cowgirl.. Really made me feel like a king, cuddled hugged n lied ard the bed before taking our own showers.

Looks: 7.5/10(CFM LOOK!!!)
F/J: 8/10
Catbath: YES!! I like!!
Service: 9/10 GF feel and frenching i like !!
RTF: maybe some time nxt week

Thanks bro pierce for bringing this gem :)

amazeme
22-09-2007, 01:34 AM
Just return from my RTF. The session was better. She knew what I wanted CIM. Tried to COF but she was not that keen.

Anyway, the CIM was good. She was very accommodating.

Talk more cock this time round. Very chatty and GFE more power this time.

Will head for my 2nd RTF soon.

Tar Leing, this one steady lah.:D

ccod81
22-09-2007, 11:11 AM
FR on Emily

Looks: 7.5/10(CFM LOOK!!!)
F/J: 8/10
Catbath: YES!! I like!!
Service: 9/10 GF feel and frenching i like !!
RTF: maybe some time nxt week

Thanks bro pierce for bringing this gem

thank You Bro Advent For the FR !!

Just return from my RTF.
Will head for my 2nd RTF soon.

Tar Leing, this one steady lah.

haha Enought said.... PP89 where are you ???:confused:

Advent
22-09-2007, 11:49 AM
Hehe..you're most welcums..

feels like RTF sometimes soon :)

bro pierce, cans ups me for posting FR ?

ccod81
24-09-2007, 01:35 PM
PROMOTION FOR ALL LADIES TILL DEPARTURE !! :D

peterparker89
24-09-2007, 09:24 PM
haha Enought said.... PP89 where are you ???:confused:

me hiding lar...
dun call me lar...
me very "gek sim" liao lar.... :(

ccod81
25-09-2007, 01:29 PM
me hiding lar...
dun call me lar...
me very "gek sim" liao lar.... (

i got bubble gum !!! :eek: help you mend your broken heart !!! :p

ccod81
25-09-2007, 01:36 PM
last two days for Emily do act Early Bros !! :D

Advent
26-09-2007, 06:54 PM
had a rtf on Sunday w Emily..

what can i say, she's really worth every cent :D

bros better catch her before she leaves !!