PDA

View Full Version : How to Find FB

skyseer
09-11-2019, 06:52 PM
Just curious, how did fellow bros find your FBs?

Personally I used Tantan and Tinder for months to no avail. Those sites that pop up in Google search look sketchy as hell.

Would appreciate some advice, and any story is welcome :)

aaazzz
09-11-2019, 08:06 PM

Personally I used Tantan and Tinder for months to no avail. Those sites that pop up in Google search look sketchy as hell.

Used those 2 as well for years, no avail as well..

waaaaaa
09-11-2019, 08:43 PM
I find from hobby and work

randyrockhard
09-11-2019, 10:59 PM

Dating apps are meant to land yourself with hookups and not so much for FBs. Well, more on that later.

First, the matching algorithm of those apps is strongly based on your looks.

Rule No. 1: Don't be unattractive
Rule No. 2: Don't be unattractive

Having said that... say if you are using Tinder and you are not that good looking.. your best option is to get a paid account.

The Super-Likes really made the difference in terms of your profile's exposure on your target(s) screen.

Understand that women receive tons of likes everyday. So on top of having several decent photos of yourself, you need to write an interesting profile, which is supposed to make you more attractive.

Or.. you could use other app like OKCupid which allow you to directly message the women, without requiring you to match with them first. That app also allows a filter of what we/they are looking for. hookups, short term dating (whatever that means), long term dating, relationships, etc.

Then the rests depend on how your communication skills are, especially to bring your conversation to other chat apps (non-dating apps).

<to be continued>

coypredator
09-11-2019, 11:42 PM

it's really not that hard. If anything, I have too many ladies to handle...
you may find my real life cases peppered all over the forum.

what difficulties are you facing?
describe yourself briefly?

skyseer
10-11-2019, 04:00 PM
Thanks man that's some solid advice! Waiting for the next part!

How do I give you points? I'm kinda new here

skyseer
10-11-2019, 04:02 PM
I guess just can't seem to find someone who are keen?

I'm a fresh graduate from a local uni, 24 male, currently hunting for a job in sg.

waaaaaa
10-11-2019, 05:28 PM
I would think you are not a talker. Based on what u shared. Girls who are on apps or social platform would have no lack of choice and probably these guys are better talker, or more matured or financially stable.

Suggest to start of with peop around u. These must not be so exposed and when a guy comes along. They just take if they are also keen. That’s what I do

coypredator
10-11-2019, 10:45 PM

I'm a fresh graduate from a local uni, 24 male, currently hunting for a job in sg.

not very telling from the description.
But here's a tip:

if you are not there yet, start with the idea of meeting people. find your style & develop it from there.

if you are not ready to play the game and always thinking about fucking the girl you date, you are gonna fail 100% of the time.

skyseer
10-11-2019, 11:44 PM
if you are not ready to play the game and always thinking about fucking the girl you date, you are gonna fail 100% of the time.

Thanks for the tip bro. Do you mind clarifying what you mean by "playing the game"?

Oh and I am actually quite comfortable talking and generally dealing with girls. My friend would describe me as the outgoing type. Just that all of these girls go on to become normal friends and I don't know how to bring up the subject appropriately without destroying friendships??..

skyseer
10-11-2019, 11:44 PM
Suggest to start of with peop around u. These must not be so exposed and when a guy comes along. They just take if they are also keen. That’s what I do

Bro this actually sounds good, thanks!

waaaaaa
11-11-2019, 09:14 AM
Bro this actually sounds good, thanks!

But can’t be too choosy. I mostly take what’s available. If u r single and can go out with them and dinner with them. Quite easy to get.

If they are responsive to u. High chance can eat. If they dun reply reply. Den change target

LordVader
11-11-2019, 10:21 AM
Here's a good starting reading material for you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game:_Penetrating_the_Secret_Society_of_Pickup _Artists

It won't solve all your problem, but it is a good starting point to understand how to pick up girls.

batamfood
11-11-2019, 12:04 PM

When you are successful then gals hunting you down.

waaaaaa
11-11-2019, 12:31 PM
Y not get a gf? Fb more challenging.

Xgenre
11-11-2019, 12:36 PM
FB... www.facebook.com. Also FB leh :p

pitchingtent
11-11-2019, 01:08 PM
FB... www.facebook.com. Also FB leh :p

Good one bro hehe :D

poopstep
11-11-2019, 01:42 PM

Be patient bro, your time will come.

randyrockhard
12-11-2019, 08:40 AM
Now,

When you managed to get her to move to another chat app, you need to pay attention to her vibes. On rare occassions (less than 1% of the time-at least for my case), directly going for the action may work. But for most cases, women don't respond too well to overtly strong approach.

At this stage, your main goal is to seduce her so that she's comfortable enough to at least spend some time with you, be it over lunch, drinks, dinner.

Here comes the tricky part... Are you willing to spend the efforts to do all these small gestures, to show that you are not a jerk, that you actually could treat women decently?

For me, I enjoy the seducing part. Do you?

During your conversation with her, drop hints that you are playful as to not mislead her to think that there maybe a chance for a relationship. Don't be that misleading jerk.

Having said that, you need to also drop hints that you are fine with not doing anything sexual, that you take it easy. If it happens, you would be a happy man, if it doesn't then it's fine with you. This is a must-have conversation (to plant the idea in her mind) and see if she still wants to meet you.

For the first meet, let her decide the venue and time, but the guy must pay for everything by the end of the encounter.

Once you do get to spend the chance to meet her, depending on the situation... gauge for yourself if she is open to doing it. If not, just play it cool and always be a gentleman.
Remember, to part ways like a decent human being.

Don't forget to thank her for the opportunity to spend time together and give her a hug when you leave.

Make sure you check on them every few weeks or so.

If they respond well for a second meet, that moment is actually your best chance to score.

So you need to be well prepared....

Good luck!

Lemonjuice
11-01-2020, 11:40 PM
Hav OC so not into small 3 or anything..

How to find girls / milf who are DTF?

Justlovewomen
15-01-2020, 04:13 PM
Normally friends or colleagues. :)

bathaimo
15-01-2020, 08:26 PM
Very nice share, bro randyrockhard :)