PDA

View Full Version : sbf copy cat in malaysia

tahantahan
11-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Yo bro...was in kl recently and my cheong kakis told me about this site and they swear its damn good and same as sbf. of course i was all excited and was even given his log in details....as usual, it promises to be great but the result is like comparing sq to mas. you be the judge lol!

www.mamakspecial.com

IMHO - bunch of amatuers and it reminded me of sbf many yonks ago.

DeKuip
11-09-2007, 11:21 AM
Yo bro...was in kl recently and my cheong kakis told me about this site and they swear its damn good and same as sbf. of course i was all excited and was even given his log in details....as usual, it promises to be great but the result is like comparing sq to mas. you be the judge lol!

www.mamakspecial.com

why compare? :confused:

tahantahan
11-09-2007, 02:34 PM
system acting funny!!! double entry

tahantahan
11-09-2007, 02:55 PM
Elementary my dear Dekuip,

comparision between good and great set goals for one to propels to greater heights. thats why ppl have grades in school. thats why we have fr....that's why i joined earlier and have 7 points while you have 404 points.

just my 2 cents worth.:cool:

liberatte
11-09-2007, 07:29 PM

www.mamakspecial.com

bro, don't get me wrong... but don't you think you're over reacting over this? This forum has been around for quite some time... the forum actually ran parallel with SBF when it was still in delphi. I was there when it started anyway.

Actually, they describe more of Malaysia (KL) which is definitely more than what we have in SBF and more accurate sometimes. In MMS (Mamak Special), I would think its fair for them to put Singapore as overseas only though. Don't get me wrong, I am not defending their existence but rather when I am cheonging Singapore, i refer to SBF... When i cheong KL, i go for MMS.

DeKuip
11-09-2007, 08:03 PM
Elementary my dear Dekuip,

comparision between good and great set goals for one to propels to greater heights. thats why ppl have grades in school. thats why we have fr....that's why i joined earlier and have 7 points while you have 404 points.

just my 2 cents worth.:cool:

I do agreed this, but comparision of 2 sex forums? :confused:

If u support sbf then why not ignore the others?

dathinman
12-09-2007, 12:34 AM
You don't get it, Mamakspecial does not aspire to greater heights. It is ok just the way it is.

It is just a friendly place for members to exchange commercial sex info. If you can find some good information there which I am sure you will, the forum has reached its "height" already. :D

Qin Ai De
12-09-2007, 02:47 AM
Every forum/board has its own pros and cons. I have friends from many other western sex boards as well. Some Nice guys and Some not so nice guys. Cheers all.

adra
12-09-2007, 03:36 AM
aiyahh..all cheongsters around the world must unite lorr..make the earth better place to cheong horr..heheh:D

Zulu
12-09-2007, 03:49 AM
www.mamakspecial.com

You have to be a reigster member before you could see the info inside which SBF no need.I think the rest is history;)

FallenAngel
12-09-2007, 11:39 PM
This kind of forum the more the merrier, if not, how are we going to find new place and girls that easily?

tahantahan
13-09-2007, 09:39 AM
Yo Bros.

i see your point....and i understand your position. my apologies for the comparing the two vastly different sites with probably the same purpose of providing useful content to cheongster.

good day to all....cheers :rolleyes:

ProfessorOokami
13-09-2007, 10:28 AM
Yo Bros.

i see your point....and i understand your position. my apologies for the comparing the two vastly different sites with probably the same purpose of providing useful content to cheongster.

good day to all....cheers :rolleyes:

Can't compare apples with oranges. As long as you are happy with whatever forum, then OK loh.

Maybe you should visit one forum that charge > USD 19.00 as membership, but this can not do that can not do [can't even post in BM...Bor KTL will not be happy with this if SBF impose this restriction] and can't even PM each other without paying for subscription:eek:

liberatte
13-09-2007, 10:34 AM
Look on the bright side... you won't get zapped in that one.. hahhahah

shiok1968
13-09-2007, 10:41 AM
Look on the bright side... you won't get zapped in that one.. hahhahahKekeke...that I would agree.

Actually MMS provides alot of information about the cheonging scene in Malaysia. In fact the members there have a much stronger spirit of sharing than the present SBF. It's just that alot is in malay and unless you have a strong command of the language, if not then it's not that useful. :)

ProfessorOokami
13-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Look on the bright side... you won't get zapped in that one.. hahhahah

Ya I agree with you that there is no reputation point system in place, but to think of it, reputation points form part of one's KPI's ;) Very encouraging when points are added....and discouraging at times whne got zapped:eek:

That subject forum has a mileage meter to reveal the number of postings made that is manupulated. After some 20 postings, the meter DID NOT register anything...once I asked that Jackass..WHY? WHY? WHY? he did not have the courtesy to reply me...Anyway, from my obseravtions, the forum has lost its glitter and is not as active as this SBF. My 2 nickels worth

Cheeco
14-09-2007, 07:00 PM
Anyway, from my obseravtions, the forum has lost its glitter and is not as active as this SBF. My 2 nickels worth

Cheers to all bro who made this forum so active. Today I spend nearly 80 mins just to read the new post that i have been outstanding since 2 days ago. :)