PDA

View Full Version : Spotted a super hot MILF in Orchard Road

unsung80
05-11-2019, 11:40 PM
For years here in Singapore, i thought i seen it all, but this is really unbeliveable. If any lucky bro this evening were at Abercrombie & Fitch. You may have spotted a MILF wearing a green tight top. Ya tight top only mah, what's so special?

Because this MILF was super daring, i spotted her from afar, holy cow her figure was really dead solid and i thought i saw 2 pokies but cannot confirm. She walked with an air of enjoyment instead of being fearful. Her 2 round shape slightly bounce when walking but the shape holds it well even though is very big! She walked into Abercrombie & Fitch, so i decided to check her out and followed her in to double confirm.

I went in and hope to see her again, we brush across each other but my eyes were on her big breast, her nipples were damn obvious..... Left a happy guy without purchase anything too. :p

Xes2013
06-11-2019, 12:39 AM
Hello bro, talk so much..... share the picture...... LOL

178noobnoob
06-11-2019, 01:01 AM
Didnt get to spot. Was in orchard in the afternoon.
But my workplace quite a number or eye candies.
Hope i wont get sugar overdose.

AngrierFace
06-11-2019, 01:05 AM
Wasted I was at the other end of Orchard Road

hokkienguy
06-11-2019, 05:59 AM
For years here in Singapore, i thought i seen it all, but this is really unbeliveable. If any lucky bro this evening were at Abercrombie & Fitch. You may have spotted a MILF wearing a green tight top. Ya tight top only mah, what's so special?

Because this MILF was super daring, i spotted her from afar, holy cow her figure was really dead solid and i thought i saw 2 pokies but cannot confirm. She walked with an air of enjoyment instead of being fearful. Her 2 round shape slightly bounce when walking but the shape holds it well even though is very big! She walked into Abercrombie & Fitch, so i decided to check her out and followed her in to double confirm.

I went in and hope to see her again, we brush across each other but my eyes were on her big breast, her nipples were damn obvious..... Left a happy guy without purchase anything too. :p

what race? i ever saw a chinese slim milf at bedok green or blue satin top with no bra.. her big tits shaking as she walked

des4fuck
06-11-2019, 08:21 AM

U never go up and jio her piak paik 😂😂

des4fuck
06-11-2019, 08:56 AM

I think we should go orchard road more often , recently saw a single beautiful lady hanging outside far east plaza .... Probably part time

ilovepantyhose
06-11-2019, 12:18 PM
xiong leh?? where ish the xiong???

:p:D

oxeso
06-11-2019, 01:40 PM
xiong leh?? where ish the xiong???

:p:D
熊熊?:confused:

https://youtu.be/6eGiKGtf6wI

:D:p

unsung80
07-11-2019, 08:27 PM
For those dun believe so be it, am not obliged to take picture to show prove. Is my gain and nothing you lose. Guess i just shut up and enjoy myself.