PDA

View Full Version : Abbreviation Meanings Guide

Gizmo
07-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Hi I'm new in this forum. I notice there is no thread about the abbreviation or shorthand guides is posted here. So i would like to create one for those newbie that join this forum.

Can a veteran/senior pls list out all the abbreviation/shorthand that was use in this forum and their meanings. your effort is much appreciated. :)

(Pls link me the thread if there was ever created one)

P/S Make every score a legacy one. :)

sammyboyfor
07-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Hi I'm new in this forum. I notice there is no thread about the abbreviation or shorthand guides is posted here. So i would like to create one for those newbie that join this forum.

You should learn how to use the "search" function of this forum.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50481

DeKuip
07-09-2007, 05:34 PM
ya loh... never search then say dont have...

btw, seldom see boss in malaysian thread unless cibai CibLover talk abt his love for kar ch'ng .. then boss will tell him.. assholes is for shitting.. not for farking. hurhurhur..

shiok1968
08-09-2007, 01:56 PM
ya loh... never search then say dont have...

btw, seldom see boss in malaysian thread unless cibai CibLover talk abt his love for kar ch'ng .. then boss will tell him.. assholes is for shitting.. not for farking. hurhurhur..Kekeke....you know our good bro CL too busy to reply so faster tekan more.:p

Wait he come back, then you better walk with your hands behind your back.:p

Gorken
08-09-2007, 01:58 PM
Kekeke....you know our good bro CL too busy to reply so faster tekan more.:p

Wait he come back, then you better walk with your hands behind your back.:p

No use, Cib can still rip him apart even he is on guard, thank god i dont have nice ass!!!