PDA

View Full Version : Time for another

patrick7753
05-09-2007, 07:58 PM
This happen bout mths back from my previous company. Since i've left there and no longer have contact with her i shall post it here.

She's married and was 32 yrs old..bit old for me but who cares as long as she has the looks and figure.

She's job hopped to my company not to mention too much wat my company is doing k..hope u guys understand.

At first din really talk much with her as she's new here and we're quite apart cos from diff. department and she seems to be decent and quiet type. But things changed as days goes by.. started to realise that she's quite playful and always wears tight skinny pants and cleavage revealing clothes..and not to mention her boobs, d cup..my god..almost bleed whenever having lunch with her.

Bout 1 mth after she joined us a senior of ours is leaving our company and we all decided to hold a farewell party for him.

Date: 1 mth later on his last day and happens to be his bday.

Time flies, on that particular day we're all dressed up and getting ready for the party, we've booked a big room with pool table at Selegie Party World and all of us are happily drinking and playing..nothing much happen here untill when many of them started to leave... and soon all of us left.. but she seems to cant get enuff of alcohol, so i juz say y not we go mdm wong for more..and surprisingly she agreed. So the 2 of us left on our own and head down to mdm wong.

AS usual ordered our drinks and dancing our nite away,.. everything is fine in the first place but later things changed..we started to hug while dancing and doing the dirty dancing thingy.

AGAIN time flies its end of party and we headed home in a cab as im too tired to drive...and also DUN DRINK AND DRIVE.. i rather drink and fuck..LOL..

So as the cab reaches her place i offered to send her up, and she agrees but can only send her till the lift as she's afraid that her husband is out and might come home at the same time.of cos i agrees with her...

while in the lift i hug her and we started off with frenching and i quickly put my hands into her pants and realise that she's wet and wet and wet..and she starts to moan softly at trhe same time she pressed the top level button for the lift to go up..upon reaching the top she stood out and block the lift door from closing...and we continue our kissing and fingering..she's a damn good kissng and horny ger..my first time with someone older than me by this much..but all goes well.

So i thot after this nothing much will happen..but who know...

we became quite close as she will ask me for lunch and we juz treat it as nothing had happen. and slowly i began to send her home after work and sometimes go for dinner..everything seems normal untill once, she texted me..

SHE: hi ***, r u free now? ? im alone at home so boring, wanna go for a drink??

Me: well im free, i'll pick u up in 20 mins time??

SHE: OK seee ya..

20mins later, reached her place and she say y not we go 7-11 buy drinks and drink in the car..so i agrees and after buyin the drinks she ask me if i know of the seluded place at punggol end near punggol marina, i shook my head, so she guide the way..

bout 10 mins of drive, almost reaching punggol marina main entrance theres a left turn leading into the jungle where lots of pple go there for fishing..but i guess its an out of bounds place..but who cares..

so we found a spot where we can see the sea and stars and its very discreet, and my car is totally black so is well camouflaged..hehe..

so we started drinking our beer and had some snacks...after a few cans she seems to be a little high and started to pull back the chair into lying down position..at this time i asked her u're tired?? she say no and i asked, then y lie down?? Then she says, y not open ur sunroof and lie down with me to see the stars, haha,..im thinking away ( am i goin to get something later) ..so i do as she said.. chatting away for a while i suddenly felt something touching my ears, i actually asked her to stop and told her its very sensitive for me..haha..but she naughtily continue and ask me wat will happen if she continues..

so i say maybe i'll do the same to u loh..
She: haha..do loh i not scare..
Me: really ???

i did the same to her and notice that she's enjoying it after a few seconds..then she slowly go down to my nipples..OMG i cant stand it anymore so i did the same to her..goin down to her nipples..and went into her clothes for more nipple action..suddenly she drag my hand out and say to me, : we can only touch touch but no sex cos im married, as a respect to her i agree and continue rubbing her.

slowly her hand are in my bermudas and stroking my cock..and i asked her if i can touch her pussy but promise no sex..she says YES DEAR !!!

without hesitation, i put my hands into her shorts and carass her clit.. i can feel her juices are coming out slowly..and she seems to have the climate coming..then i asked her y not do a bj on me?? at first she says no so i juz forget bout the idea but i think i made her too high and she sits up and open up my zipped and buttons then took out my cock and rubbing my dick head..she cleans my wet dick head with a tissue and proceed to BJ me..i juz kept quiet and let her do her job but continue rubbing her clits..after bout 20 mins of sucking i feel that im gonna come..so i ask her where should i shoot it, her reply is anything so i juz let her suck and cum into her mouth..CIM..shoik man..saw her swallow it..and she cleans my dick with a wet tissue from my car..end of action..and proceed back her as she says her husband is coming home..

AD69
06-09-2007, 02:37 AM
Is this the end of the story?

Triad
06-09-2007, 08:15 AM
Is this the end of the story?

Bro even if it is, I think good attempt ...

pokeman71
06-09-2007, 09:40 AM
Yet another 300million sale story. Waiting for Part 2

patrick7753
06-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Here i am guys for part 2..

As my company are mostly chiongster, we'll go for a drink or 2 after work almost everyday and my duty is to send her back after every session..she's not a good drinker but likes to drink alot..

So here's the story..

One particular nite bunch of us ard 6 pple went for dinner after work at Cosy bay..as we're all hard core drinker and cant live without beer, we ordered 4 juggies of beer, definitely the beer came b4 the food so we started drinking with empty stomach, haha..soon the food came and we're all happily eating and drinking away ..b4 we can finish our food we're running out of beer so we ordered another round...

bout 2-3 hrs later and we're all done with food and drink we decided to leave. After a while on the road she said wanna catch some sleep..so i quickly ask her if she wanna go home straight, and she replied up to me..haha, im thinking that something is waiting for me..

So drove up to the usual place that she brought me to, as the road in there is bumpy and tat makes her wakes up..found a seluded place and parked there for a smoke...after smoking she lie on my shoulder and enjoying the soft music from my car..and chatted for a while..

Soon i start to stroke her face with my fingers and slowly move to her ears, seems like tat turns her on..and slowly i moved to her lips..touching her soft and gentle lips is a turn on for me too..after touching for a while she stick her tongue out and lick my finger tip, slowly i move my finger into her mouth and she start sucking it..

wow, thats really big turn on for me when i see her face, eyes closed and enjoying the sucking ..slowly i put another finger into it and she never resist and continue sucking. next i used my right hand to carass her breast while searching for her nipples outside her clothes. After rubbing for a while i put my hand into her clothes and bra, playing her nipples with my finger tip. can see that she's enjoying it and then i proceed to french with her while playing with her nipples..

Soon she used her hand to touch my cock from outside my pants, making me real hard ..Cant resist anymore i climbed over to her seat and pull down her seat and i start to lick her from head to toe...she starts to moan softly as soon as i licked her and slowly i moved down to her breast. Sucking her nipples from outside her clothes and surprisingly she remove her top by herself left her strapless bra..As not to wait any longer i removed her bra while i took off my pants .. after licking her body, breast and nipples, i moved down to her pussy..licking her inner thigh and fingering her pussy at the same time..

She seems to be so horny tonite, after i fingered her for a while she's telling me that she's coming..so i penetrate her with another finger and moving faster and faster..and she's moaning loduer and louder till she came..i can feel the juices flying to my hands and dripping down in between my fingers...

So after the fingering she still had not enuff and asked me to put it in as she dun wanna do BJ today.. so i followed as she requested...slowly penetrate my dick into her warm and wet pussy..and her face is full of sextisfation..since we had limited place in the car we din change much position..did missionary for sometime and changed to doggy..thot of anal sex with her but she rejected..so carry on my doggie while my hands are playing with her breasts.

Bout 20 mins later finally i feel my dick wanna spit and i told her as i goes faster and harder..aqaaaaaaaa....finally came onto her back....and she's so tired and rested for 5 mins b4 asking me to wipe for her..after cleaning up we had a puff again and told me that its so fun to do it in car although space is limited. And i told her ya, but too bad today din get a BJ and she smiled..After the puffing, she put her hand into my pants and stroking my cock again..2nd round ? ? She said, juz now no mood cos too horny and need to fill up so now i can give u but a short one cos she needs to go home and i agreed.

So she took off my pants after my cock is hard and stuff it into her mouth without waiting longer..she gave me a real DT and makes me unbearable..while sucking she used her hands on my balls and moan at the same time..after a while she start to lick my head and back to DTBJ...after bout 15 mins of sucking and licking i release my load into her mouth..

As usual after cleaning up sent her home..

The End.

isforever
06-09-2007, 01:02 PM
Bro no more liao???:)

patrick7753
06-09-2007, 01:29 PM
Every time with her is almost the same thing..nothing much happen..will post something else..but not with her..

Bro no more liao???:)

techienator
06-09-2007, 02:59 PM
good one bro.. thanks for sharing.. :)

Triad
06-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Every time with her is almost the same thing..nothing much happen..will post something else..but not with her..

Bro you got so many story to tell .... like that I also wait here ...

TamKorSang
06-09-2007, 05:13 PM
Here i am guys for part 2..

So after the fingering she still had not enuff and asked me to put it in as she dun wanna do BJ today.. so i followed as she requested...slowly penetrate my dick into her warm and wet pussy..and her face is full of sextisfation..since we had limited place in the car we din change much ....

The End.

Hey Bro, I thought she said no sex cuz she's married? Got missing link somewhere?:confused:

absolut
06-09-2007, 05:40 PM
Who cares. Good story, keep it up. Would love to read abt other sex-ploits of yours too

svs_hire
06-09-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey Bro, I thought she said no sex cuz she's married? Got missing link somewhere?:confused:

y confused ....maybe our TS skill good ma ... anyway TS ur stories read liao me also very buay tahan ... :D dun tell me ur sport also is the same i used to go ....

minah
06-09-2007, 07:02 PM

setting up camp here..:)

patrick7753
06-09-2007, 07:39 PM
Juz like men, will say anything to get a ger..she's the same too..hear from her ex company think she had affairs there too but dunno how true it is..

patrick7753
06-09-2007, 07:44 PM
haha..bro ur spot is ur spot..related to soccer?? haha..thats the club im talking

y confused ....maybe our TS skill good ma ... anyway TS ur stories read liao me also very buay tahan ... :D dun tell me ur sport also is the same i used to go ....

pokeman71
06-09-2007, 07:56 PM
Bro, what you mean 'the end'It is mean we dun have any more from you.

Objection, we want more