PDA

View Full Version : Cheoing frequency: Cheap and frequent or Expensive and non-frequent

AUDIFANSG
21-10-2019, 03:59 PM
Been cheonging for a while now, started back when i was in army. Back then because funds limited, always looking for most affordable best-bang-for-the-buck deals and not looking for the most angpais etc. Fastforward 15 years, now not so lacking in funds and not really aiming for cheapest most affordable deals. Picking more expensive deals also has a hidden advantage, namely the girl is being fked by so many guys everyday.

Imagine a girl who charges $60 per pop, sounds like a good deal right? WRONG, her pussy is probably servicing 10s or even 100s of guys every week. Can you imagine any old joe, bangla workers, old uncle, taxi drivers, people wit diseases etc putting their junk into this girl. Ur effectively touching their dick wit ur dick,not to mention any disease they might left behind.

A girl that charges $200 per pop, usually is more pretty and probably services a whole lot less johns in her lifetime.

I live in China and nowadays i always choose girls who are a bit more expensive than the market. I know this behaviour is recking the market, but if uve got the money its best to avoid girls whos going rate is affrodable to the majority of the population.

thedevil666
21-10-2019, 04:09 PM
It natural for you to think this way. Chicken rice in Hawker centre or Chatterbox in Mandarin Hotel. Both are chicken rice. Some say hawker one best. Some swear chatterbox is better. All are same chicken. But u can afford and happy is enough. Most important is to make yourself happy.

blakhock
21-10-2019, 06:27 PM
thanks captain! tell us something we dun already know.

sexcision
21-10-2019, 08:38 PM
It natural for you to think this way. Chicken rice in Hawker centre or Chatterbox in Mandarin Hotel. Both are chicken rice. Some say hawker one best. Some swear chatterbox is better. All are same chicken. But u can afford and happy is enough. Most important is to make yourself happy.

Agreed, end of the day, it comes out smelling like shit. Just like 60 dollar ladies or 200 dollar ladies, end of the day u shot and got released.

sexcision
21-10-2019, 08:39 PM
BTW, what the rate of outcall in China? I was quoted 600 rmb by a pimp outside a hotel.
Is it safe to order from them?

AUDIFANSG
21-10-2019, 10:51 PM
My point is, mathematically speaking expensive girls are more likely to have less customers and probably less undesirable man e.g construction workers, manual labourers etc. Of course the expensive girl can work extra hard and have the same amount of clients as cheaper girls or maybe the construction workers can save up and jus cheong once a month or so, but overall the average is going to be lower for the expensive girls. The sex probably feels the same, unless the cheaper girl is so overused that her thing becomes very loose.

waaaaaa
21-10-2019, 11:41 PM
May get lucky when the more expensive gals are f less and could be horny during your session. Lower priced ones are f more often and it may be going tru the motion with u.

Some more expensive gals are more pretty and could lack in service where lower priced ones need to make up with service to gain market share

Capricorn69
22-10-2019, 04:33 PM
All of them are just for fucking. Just your preference :)

danilov
22-10-2019, 08:02 PM
Doesn't mean that the expensive girls are less-used and therefore "safer" ... STDs don't care about price tags.

blakhock
23-10-2019, 04:07 PM
you just need an infected rich man or someone who is gonna die to heck care and go around infecting everyone.