PDA

View Full Version : Chat Line ....

AMX-13
05-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi .... any kind bro can advice me this newbie how to get about in the chat line .... has been thinking of calling them but not to sure wht is the damage or charges and how to sian .... :D

happytree76
08-09-2007, 02:11 AM
Most of the time the chatline company actually hire gals on a part-time basis to reply ur call/SMS. Don't bother... they'll stall for ur time and make u pay more with no promise. If u join those SMS chats u'll notice they use standardised replies, as if they reply from a menu. of responses.

It's not worth the trouble, really. One such response include "Sorry I dun give my hp number before meeting." :rolleyes:

Hi .... any kind bro can advice me this newbie how to get about in the chat line .... has been thinking of calling them but not to sure wht is the damage or charges and how to sian .... :D

glamourist
08-09-2007, 03:05 AM
the cost can easily reach up to 500 or more per mth.
proceed at your own risk! or share your experience after trial. :rolleyes:

Glen2712
08-09-2007, 03:15 AM
the cost can easily reach up to 500 or more per mth.
proceed at your own risk! or share your experience after trial.

That amount of money ($500 or more) can be well spent elsewhere....:)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828 and Bro Myo_Swee!

Kuroi
08-09-2007, 03:23 AM
I rather suggest you go "hun yin zie shao shuo"

Charges 200+ meet 1 girl, more realistic?

Just a suggestion :D

Anyway i think chatline not worth it, i spend 300+ calling the same girl, but she drag and darg. HP no also dont give, give liao don need call chatline right? Kns lor so ex leh... nvm.. see your luck also... percentage low..

glamourist
08-09-2007, 03:37 AM
That amount of money ($500 or more) can be well spent elsewhere....

he can be on the route to ecstasy & pleasure.
it can easily get him more than 5 bonks, inclusive of hotel rooms+condoms

Devilzz
08-09-2007, 08:23 AM
There are 2 type of of chatline,one is u can talk with her directly(very expensive varies from 99cent per min to 1.99 dollar per min) or send voice msg to her(50cent min to 90cent min).
From my experience( i been using this service since the 90s) girls are empolyed to chat with u,and chances of getting them for meet up is ard 10per cent,and for that 10 per cent u need to spend min few hundred per month.Furthermore,most of them are not lookers.....
Nowsaday i fish in irc or friendster,at least it free and u can see their pic.

birdie8819
08-09-2007, 08:26 AM
he can be on the route to ecstasy & pleasure.
it can easily get him more than 5 bonks, inclusive of hotel rooms+condoms

Wow , sis you're here giving ADVICE also arh , so early in the morning .......kekekekeke

Big Lout
08-09-2007, 09:17 AM
heard from frenz tat the gal in chatline r mostly fake and they have sweet voice and mostly fat gal who con ppl to call. any bro can tell me is it true?

Guy_n29
08-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Don't waste time and money on this. I have confirmed that they hired girl to keep the caller holding on to the line.

I called few days ago and there were a few who claim to be chinese PRC girls. My strartegy was to only spend 10 mins, so when I contact them and ask them to call my hp no., they just keep message me through the chatline and said, "You sound so sexy.. I cannot believe that you are that old...". At the end, non had called my hp no.

The next day, I received broadcast SMS to my hp to advertised about the chatline services.

Confirm its a waste of time. If you want to try, I suggest that you set a limit of the time for example, if nothing within 5 or 10 mins, just hang up. If not, you will be just paying for those hired girls to non-sense and expensive chat.

Btw, I was calling 1900-9123321. I believe its that same for other chatline.

Kuroi
08-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Friendster is hard also.... can see pics, but many ppl hong, see their testi you will sian half, they send u nice testi, they copy paste give many ppl testi too. easily get msn, but hard to jio out leh :mad:

glamourist
08-09-2007, 12:47 PM
Don't waste time and money on this. I have confirmed that they hired girl to keep the caller holding on to the line.

I called few days ago and there were a few who claim to be chinese PRC girls. My strartegy was to only spend 10 mins, so when I contact them and ask them to call my hp no., they just keep message me through the chatline and said, "You sound so sexy.. I cannot believe that you are that old...". At the end, non had called my hp no.

The next day, I received broadcast SMS to my hp to advertised about the chatline services.

Confirm its a waste of time. If you want to try, I suggest that you set a limit of the time for example, if nothing within 5 or 10 mins, just hang up. If not, you will be just paying for those hired girls to non-sense and expensive chat.

Btw, I was calling 1900-9123321. I believe its that same for other chatline.

just to add something on: one company can be dealing with many chatlines numbers actually. & certain chatlines which you go to will have the same girls inside, simply cause they are operating via the same company. & basically there are two types of girls working there, one will be the company-based girls & the other is the home-based girls. i know that cause i was previously working for one of the companies in their finance dept, & usually chatlines is just one of their sidelines.

& some of the girls working for the chatlines companies do come out. but perhaps, just the minority. cause i have seen cases of them going out with guys from the chatlines before. so perhaps, one of you might be the lucky one! after spending 888dollars. :p

glamourist
08-09-2007, 12:50 PM
Wow , sis you're here giving ADVICE also arh , so early in the morning .......kekekekeke

wasn't sleeping at that time. :p
& i was calculating out that instead of just speaking thru the phone, he could be getting bonks for the money paid to the chatline services.

AMX-13
08-09-2007, 07:30 PM
wow...respond not bad....thanks for the advice ...after reading dun think will try my luck there .... like glamourist had said .... i might spend more than that at the end of the day ..... :D think going back to IRC better .... hehehehe

从天而降
09-09-2007, 01:24 AM
Use the $$$ go kio kway is the best lah

qqqqqqqq
09-09-2007, 03:32 AM
heard from frenz tat the gal in chatline r mostly fake and they have sweet voice and mostly fat gal who con ppl to call. any bro can tell me is it true?

hahaha. remind me of that movie 200 pound beauty.

enzer88
09-09-2007, 07:10 AM
[QUOTE=Guy_n29;2261335

Btw, I was calling 1900-9123321. I believe its that same for other chatline.[/QUOTE]That company suck big times,all their girls are empolyed one,once i managed to get one of them out,i almost want to puke when saw her face.But since she saw me from near distance,i cant run thus i hav to endure with her for half an hour in coffeebean.During the half an hour,i managed to gather as much infor from her,even she discouraged me to call chatline,cause her boss is making alot of money from this con-job.I wonder how come government allow this type of trade to be run in sg......i believe alot of guys been cheated by them liao including me....