PDA

View Full Version : Local Chi FL...Jasmine...Part Time Model

do335
05-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Name : Jasmine (Ex Angelfighter)
Body: Slim,slender & smooth body.
Look: Pretty, CFM looks with attarctive eyes.
Vital Stat : 33A-24-32 (not for boobs-lovers)
Ht: 1.65m
Wt: 45kg
BBBJ : Yes (slow to powerful type)
Services Allowed : Frenching,kissing, fingering,licking
CIM : No
FJ : 8 /10
GFE : 9/10
DAMAGE : 170/1/1 (exclu rm and cd)

Apologise to Indians & Malay bros

Strictly No Raw & Anal

Operation hrs : 4pm to 8pm (Kovan81 only)

Interested parties could pm me yr name, contacts & timing for arrangements.

do335
06-09-2007, 10:35 AM
Jasmine is available from 3pm to 8pm. Please leave name, contact & timing for arrangments.

nine9nine
06-09-2007, 12:38 PM
R u 2 they same person????

:confused:

singexpat
06-09-2007, 12:55 PM
sir.. i waitin for ur group approval..:D

Hub Hub
30-09-2007, 07:37 PM
FR for Jasmine as per promise.

Long time didn't go for FL scene, suddenly got urge so decided to try local FL today. Sms bro and was recommended Jasmine. Agree and went to location.

Reach location and waited for sometime for rm. Finally got rm then waited for a while before jasmine arrived. Woh, peek into the door hole and felt lucky. She is pretty and have nice body. Came in and chit chat for awhile, was very relaxed when toking to her. Start kissing and frenching really give very gfe.

We quickly engage into deep passionate kiss and things is getting hot. All sort of actions is done. (secret :p ) Her bbbj is very good for a local. (I think)
Not hurry at all and the process is simply great. After tat, smoke and chit chat alot. She really very friendly and nice. After that give me a very relax massage, which is just good for me.
Anyway this the stats:

Face: 8 (The more u look the more it glow type)
Body: 7 (above average)
BBBJ: 8 (1st time try local but not bad)
FJ: 9 (Lots of actions
GFE: 10 (simply great)
RTF: Definitely

Damage: 170 + rm + cd

Tks bro for the recommendation.!

Twister2Lei
30-09-2007, 10:10 PM
[QUOTE=Hub Hub;2306555]FR for Jasmine as per promise.

So you had a discounts?

do335
01-10-2007, 12:15 AM
FR for Jasmine as per promise.

Long time didn't go for FL scene, suddenly got urge so decided to try local FL today. Sms bro and was recommended Jasmine. Agree and went to location.

Reach location and waited for sometime for rm. Finally got rm then waited for a while before jasmine arrived. Woh, peek into the door hole and felt lucky. She is pretty and have nice body. Came in and chit chat for awhile, was very relaxed when toking to her. Start kissing and frenching really give very gfe.

We quickly engage into deep passionate kiss and things is getting hot. All sort of actions is done. (secret :p ) Her bbbj is very good for a local. (I think)
Not hurry at all and the process is simply great. After tat, smoke and chit chat alot. She really very friendly and nice. After that give me a very relax massage, which is just good for me.
Anyway this the stats:

Face: 8 (The more u look the more it glow type)
Body: 7 (above average)
BBBJ: 8 (1st time try local but not bad)
FJ: 9 (Lots of actions
GFE: 10 (simply great)
RTF: Definitely

Tks bro for the recommendation.!

Thanks bro Hub Hub for yr FR ! hope i i didn't recommend u the wrong gal, happy to hear that u had a great session! Look forward to yr future support in locals :)

do335
01-10-2007, 12:30 AM
For bros who are looking for great GFE & gd frenching skills, Jasmine will be the one for u. Classy & elegant !

Jasmine is available today from 4pm to 8pm.

For session with Jasmine, pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

do335
01-10-2007, 02:54 PM
Jasmine left with last 8pm slot.

goodu
01-10-2007, 03:16 PM
bro i really want to try your gals, but u disallowed me to join your group, dunno why? :confused:

WHAM
01-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Jasmine left with last 8pm slot.

Your PM box is full.

do335
02-10-2007, 05:28 AM
JASMINE IS AVAILABLE TODAY FOR THE FOLLOWING SLOTS:

3PM
4PM
6PM

if u r really dying for a FL giving u a great GFE & frenching, she's the one for u! She'll treat u like her bf:cool:

do335
03-10-2007, 09:50 AM
JASMINE IS AVAILABLE TODAY FROM 4PM TO 10PM.

if u r really dying for a FL giving u a great GFE & LOTS OF GREAT frenching, she's the one for u! She'll treat u like her bf!

porscheclub
03-10-2007, 10:23 PM
Hi bro. just joined your group, hope to get approval soon & get me a booking.

sanzhe
03-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Thanks for bro do335 for arranging this gem. Tried her service yesterday evening. She was late 20 mins but overall it was a great session.

Name : Jasmine
Body: she wore a body hugging jeans and it looks really great on her. her body figure is pretty sexy too.
Look: beautiful eyes especially when she stare at you.
Vital Stat : as per stated by threadowner
Wt: 45kg
BBBJ : Yes (slow & sexual. she loves to play around the dick head)
Services Allowed : lots of frenching & kissing. fingering is allowed
DAMAGE : 170/1/1 (exclu rm and cd) + tip

The FJ was pretty normal. Tried most of the positions. She had soft moans during the FJ session. The thing I like best about this FL is her frenching & catbath. she can lick you all over without stopping. Even before we showered, she already climb on top of you and start licking all over your body. I think that is her bonus point. very gfe type feeling. we ended the fj in doggie position when she continuing asking me to boink her harder. when she took off the cd, she pretended like wanted to drink all the cum. quite funny gal.

great job to bro jason for finding this gem. No rtf for me since bro jason has many more gems to try.

sex_addict
04-10-2007, 07:29 AM

if u r really dying for a FL giving u a great GFE & LOTS OF GREAT frenching, she's the one for u! She'll treat u like her bf!

Hi bro, i am keen on exploring & trying local FLs and hence had join your group. But it is still pending for your approval.After reading good FRs on jasmine, would like to try her, kindly have my membership approved. Thanks bro.:)

turboegg
04-10-2007, 08:55 PM
FR for Jasmine

Was feeling horny and I managed to fix an appointment with Jasmine. I was there early so I waited for a while for Jasmine to arrive.

Finally the door bell rang and I peep through the door. *WOW* She is pretty and sexy. When she came in, we chatted for a while. She is quite a chatty gal. In no time, we started kissing and frenching.

Quickly went to shower and she keeps touching my little bro while showering. Could not take it, quickly went into action. She gives a very good blowjob and cathbath. Totally enjoyed it when she was blowing me as I am more of a blowjob guy. After that, she cap me and we went into more action. We tried several position before I finally came.

She was totally not in a rush to leave after I came. We lay on the bed and chatted for quite some time and she also gave me a massage. Service was excellent. Showered and chatted for a while before we make our way. A nice and friendly girl which the brothers should try.

Face: 8
Body: 7 (abit skinny, prefer a girl with a little bit more flesh but still has a great figure)
BBBJ: 9.5 (Totally awesome, no rush to finish it. Was touching my arse, making me high)
FJ: 8 (Only tried 3 position)
GFE: 10 (Friendly, GFE, Chatty))
RTF: Definitely when I got the extra Vit M.

Damage: 170 (excluding rm + cd)

Tks bro for the recommendation! Will be trying your other gals soon!

do335
05-10-2007, 01:23 AM
Jasmine is available for the following slots:
5pm
8pm
9p

please kindly pm me ur name, contact & preferred timing for arrangement

(",)
05-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Was recommended Jasmine by sis Bonita 2 days back,
I was late n she was late. haha like the hotel cos its very spacious n feel comfortable.it was a great sesson with 201% of GFE. best.

Body: looks great but got slight tummy. overall sexy with her body hugging attire.
Look: beautiful but abit old for my liking, propable due to her late nights. nice pair of eyes when she satre at you doing bbbj.
Wt: about 45-50kg ba
BBBJ : best. was so good i decided to be on top n let her bbbj me while i paint n finger her pussy for a good 5-10 min i think
French : french like no tomorrow, most GFE
FJ : no idea...cant really rate as i came too fast in missionary after her great BBBJ. damn normally i take like 20-30min with many position of pumping to cum...
GFE : 11/10, she offered Massage but i dun like massage, will lie with u after the sesson before cleanup
DAMAGE : 170/1/1 (exclu rm and cd) + tip

RTF: may not cos i want to try more younger looking syts...for those who like the mature look, i think she will look great with OL attire n put on a spec haha.

Shorion
05-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Thanks to brother do335 for setting up my appointment with Jasmine. This is my first FR so I hope its ok.

Jasmine is a slim and pleasant girl. She is in my opinion those "ah lian" kind, so if you are into that she would be perfect for you. She tries hard to make you comfortable, and is generous with her hugs and kisses. in facr, she huged me the moment i opened the door :) . She is easy tot talk to, and has a nice CFM look. BBBJ was very nice with nice licking action and suction. FJ was very good, with her being nice and tight. she moan nicely and you can see she enjoys being taken hard. All in all she was a nice girl who was a nice FJ.

Body: 6/10 Slim with small boobs
Look: 6/10 Ah lian look
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
GFE : 8/10 Friendly and easy to talk to
Damages :$170/1/1
RTF: maybe, but need to sample rest of brother Do335s products, lol

akaza24
06-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Other than her small boobs, Jasmine can be rated one of the good local FLs ard. Service, GFE, friendliness, u name it she have it. Looks wise also the pleasant type as she show me her model covershot b4. Highly recommended for those into local FLs. :D

do335
06-10-2007, 12:24 AM

porscheclub
06-10-2007, 01:39 AM

Bro, still waiting for your approval after a few days. Dying to try her. C'mon if you don't us new guys in how to be regular?

do335
06-10-2007, 11:32 PM

do335
08-10-2007, 05:41 AM
JASMINE IS AVAILABLE TODAY FROM 4PM TO 7PM.

Highly recommended to bros who wants great GFE & LOTS OF GREAT frenching, she will ease yr blues away!

do335
09-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Nice Nice Jasmine will be available from 6pm onwards to 12pm TODAY !!!

I'm sure she will make yr day feel great by giving u her best frenching skills & GFE!!!

Please kindly pm me yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangements.

LOBANGKING
10-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Bro,

It had been a month, and im refering to your previous msg telling that u r going to refund me that miserable $20 bucks!

By the way, As A OKT, u are charging a SUM of $$$130!! And u r taking a cut, yup we dont mind u earning some profit, because u deserved it from ur batch of gals!

BUT let me tell u something n all the bros here, U R A OKT, Wat happens here is that u cant even GURANTEE the gals turning UP Not once BUT TWICE!

YUP, im being playout n denied twice waiting for ur GALS to turn up. YET u cant confirm their showup, n puting up empty promises here n there. Im not asking for sky, so wat if ur gals did not turn up, n u cant earn, its ur job n its every damm of u to discount me or refund me at least the room charges which u had promised. NOW it had been 30+++ days, n wheres the money???

As a okt, u gotta make sure ur gals turn up. You cant even do that, but at least do refund me the room. I waste my time/effort to go there n TWICE within the space of two weeks!

U promised me to refund, n till now a month plus, im feeling kinda pissed off. I dont post here n there, i wanna ppl know so that in future none here will be played out by u.

N pls if ur gals cant turn up for the appointment or u r not 100% sure, pls dont excellent service or watever thing,

Thanks...

N i dun wana that 20 bucks anymore, N let me tell u something i wont patroning u anymore! Tks...

do335
10-10-2007, 11:23 AM
JASMINE IS AVAILABLE TODAY FROM 4PM TO 7PM.

Highly recommended to bros who wants great GFE & LOTS OF GREAT frenching, she will ease yr blues away!

uluaking
10-10-2007, 11:37 AM
brother...

pending approval from you lei.... wait long long liao:D

do335
11-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Jasmine is available from 5pm to 8pm today. Bros who wish to have a session with her could pm yr name , contact & preferred timing.

do335
13-10-2007, 12:05 PM

do335
14-10-2007, 05:08 PM
JASMINE IS AVAILABLE TODAY FROM 6PM TO 10PM.

if u r really dying for a FL giving u a great GFE & LOTS OF GREAT frenching, she will be juz the right choice for u!

LOBANGKING
15-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Bro,

It had been a month, and im refering to your previous msg telling that u r going to refund me that miserable $20 bucks!

By the way, As A OKT, u are charging a SUM of $$$130!! And u r taking a cut, yup we dont mind u earning some profit, because u deserved it from ur batch of gals!

BUT let me tell u something n all the bros here, U R A OKT, Wat happens here is that u cant even GURANTEE the gals turning UP Not once BUT TWICE!

YUP, im being playout n denied twice waiting for ur GALS to turn up. YET u cant confirm their showup, n puting up empty promises here n there. Im not asking for sky, so wat if ur gals did not turn up, n u cant earn, its ur job n its every damm of u to discount me or refund me at least the room charges which u had promised. NOW it had been 30+++ days, n wheres the money???

As a okt, u gotta make sure ur gals turn up. You cant even do that, but at least do refund me the room. I waste my time/effort to go there n TWICE within the space of two weeks!

U promised me to refund, n till now a month plus, im feeling kinda pissed off. I dont post here n there, i wanna ppl know so that in future none here will be played out by u.

N pls if ur gals cant turn up for the appointment or u r not 100% sure, pls dont excellent service or watever thing,

Thanks...

N i dun wana that 20 bucks anymore, N let me tell u something i wont patroning u anymore! Tks...

Bro Do335,

I'm really sorry about the previous earlier posts which i had post in this thread. It WAS NOT meant for Jasmine. I had posted wrongly in this thread. Once again, pls accept my sincere apology.

I would like to clarify with all bros/samsters in this forum, bro do335 is indeed a reliable and responsible OKT.

Reason simple, he kept his word and really Go all out to make sure he did his part. I feel bad cos i had been posting in several thread which are not the affected gals.

\Now, okt bro Do335, did transfer/refund me back the cash.
I was oversea and had not check my account. Anyway kudos to Bro Do335, he really did the transfer twice.

Im not trying to promote his biz here, but i guess after so many yrs of engaging services from various OKT, this one really stand out.

Im gona recommend Bro do335 to my regular kakis for his batch of gals (mina/chinese etc). Because, i Dun usually Go for good excellent gals, i GO for excellent OKT with 5* service, THATS DO335. ! At least i feel secured, that the OKT is truly a re;liable n responsible guy.

Well done. And im sorry for the wrong post. Its all a miscommunication and misunderstanding.

do335
16-10-2007, 03:59 AM
Nice Nice Jasmine will be available from 4pm onwards to 8pm TODAY !!!

I'm sure she will make yr day feel great by giving u her best frenching skills & GFE!!!

Please kindly pm me yr name, contact & preferred timing for arrangements.

do335
17-10-2007, 03:08 PM
Wanna to be trained in frenching skills? Jasmine will here to coach you.

Jasmine is available from 4pm to 8pm.

Pls pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

do335
18-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Jasmine is available from 4pm to 8pm today.

do335
19-10-2007, 02:04 PM
Well known for her great GFE.

Jasmine will be available from 4pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
21-10-2007, 05:06 AM
JASMINE WILL BE AVAILABLE TODAY FROM 4PM TO 10PM

do335
22-10-2007, 11:43 AM
JASMINE is having her menses. Will be back til further notice

do335
25-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Sexy JASMINE is back from menses. Real horny for hungry dicks. Available from 4pm to 10pm.

do335
26-10-2007, 12:24 PM
JASMINE is available from 4pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me for arrangements

do335
27-10-2007, 03:38 PM
JASMINE available from 5pm to 8pm

ranci22
28-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Hi,

how can i book this girl? have long wanted to try a local girl

do335
28-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Hi,

how can i book this girl? have long wanted to try a local girl

Please kindly pm me yr contact & i'll contact u. :)

do335
29-10-2007, 09:40 AM
Jasmine 'The Queen of GFE' is available from 4pm to 10pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
30-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Lack of GF feeling with yr partner in bed? Maybe Jasmine could help to make up for that.

Jasmine is available from 4pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me for arrangements

Shawn81
31-10-2007, 01:05 AM
hi

i was wondering if jasmine is available? or do you have any local chinese girls with her standard of looks?

hope you can sms me at 91273218

thanks

Shawn

Guts
31-10-2007, 06:13 AM
Jasmine 'The Queen of GFE' is available from 4pm to 10pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

Yo Bro.......Have request to join ur group..........Hoping to book a session with Jasmine.......:D

do335
31-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Queen of frenching will be available from 4pm to 8pm. 7pm slot taken. Kindly pm if you are interested in meeting her for a great session

do335
31-10-2007, 08:19 PM
Very disappointed to announce this but it really happened. Got an enquiry from the user Shawn81 Mobile no. 91273218 pm me asking for a session with Jasmine, I reply his sms & arrange for a deal @ 7pm KXXXX81 (timing requested by him). The samster himself left his number in the forum here so i will not be discreet with his contact.

He was late for the appt for almost 30mins or more, sms him few times but at the end uses another mobile no. to call him which he gave the rm no. He told me that he will pay Jasmine $160 1st then the $10, he requested Jasmine to follow him to the counter which he will pay her the $10 deposit when he collect from Hotel81 . As it's only a $10 issue, i told him not a problem.

Sms Jasmine the rm no. which she proceed there, the poor gal had been waiting there then for 40mins ! At 198hrs, received a call from Jasmine, she told me that this Shawn81 told him that he's going to OCBC bank to withdraw $ & he left Jasmine in the room just like that. I told jasmine to leave the room & wait downstairs behind the hotel which i will call him to check the status.

After several unanswered calls, he sent an sms & claim that he's not taking the gal , not even paying Jasmine a single cent & left. Furthermore accused that i spoilt his birthday which is today, making him waste time & $. After few of sms, i called Jasmine to disposed the rm key away cos he's an irresponsible chap so now i would rather make his responsible to Hotel81 for the lost of key .

This event could be verify by customers who knows Jasmine herself or custys who will later be meeting Jasmine.

Dear all agents in SBF, do take note of this chap cos as reported by Jasmine, his actions is really a bit pervertic, to protect my gals & yr gals, i would suggest u guys to boycott him from yr customer's list.

Happy Birthday to u , Shawn81

do335
01-11-2007, 01:41 PM
JASMIne 'The queen of frenching' is available from 4pm to 8pm. Please kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

iceman1
01-11-2007, 02:45 PM
bro..........yr box full liao.
i have sent u PM for appt.

Thks !!

do335
02-11-2007, 11:34 AM
JASMINE will be available from 4pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me for arrangements

do335
05-11-2007, 01:35 PM
JASMINE is left with 6pm to 8pm today. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
06-11-2007, 11:55 AM
QUEEN OF FRENCHING is available for the following slots:

5pm
6pm
8pm

Pls kindly pme me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
07-11-2007, 11:39 AM
JASMINE is available from 4pm to 8pm. 6pm slot taken.

Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
08-11-2007, 05:53 PM
JASMINE is still availble from 7pm to 10pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
09-11-2007, 09:52 AM
JASMINE 'QUEEN OF FRENCHING' is available from 4pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pme me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
13-11-2007, 01:38 PM
JASMINE 'QUEEN OF FRENCHING' is available from 4pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pme me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
15-11-2007, 03:22 PM
JASIMINE is available from 4pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me for arrangements

do335
17-11-2007, 09:24 AM
SEXY "QUEEN OF FRENCHING" is available from 4pm to 8pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

do335
19-11-2007, 02:31 PM
JASMINE just informed that she's having her menses. This thread will be updated.

do335
22-11-2007, 04:23 PM
'QUEEN OF FRENCHING' is back from her menses. She's available from 7:30pm to 10:30pm today.

do335
26-11-2007, 12:12 PM
JASMINE is available from 5pm to 11pm.

do335
01-12-2007, 05:27 AM
QUEEN OF FRENCHING JASMINE is available from 4pm to 9pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

do335
04-12-2007, 10:47 AM
JASMINE is available from 4pm to 10pm. Meet her only if u want an enjoyable session.

Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

do335
05-12-2007, 07:51 AM
Was chatting with Jasmine yesterday on he topic on "keeping a man alive in bed'. Jasmine sure have her ways of making a man happy. How do u feel abt this?

She's available for bookings from 4pm to 10pm (Kovan Area only). Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements

terrychuan
06-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Managed to book Jasmine today but due to the bad weather, i had to wait for 30mins for her to arrive. Seems like she's always late, regardless or weather.. Hur hur hur..

After chatting for awhile, she went for a quick shower while I lie on the bed waiting.She dimmed the light then climbed on top of me and started the catbath, licked my nipple and went downwards blow my small head.. Was enjoying her service for quite awhile then she cap me and we started on our FJ.. cowgirl position first, missionary position, doggie position, reverse cowgirl position (back facing me) and finally missionary to finish off the whole FJ.

After tat, we juz collapsed onto the bed and TCSS for awhile b4 we made our way to the bathroom separately...

Race : Local chinese but sound abit malaysian..
Vital stat : 34a 24 32
Looks : 6/10 (mature looking.. not really my type)
Body : 7/10 (Slim type, boobs too small for my liking..)
Frenching: 6/10 (dun enjoy frenching)
Bbbj : 7/10 (not enough suction, there's room for improvement)
Fj : 7/10
Gfe :8/10 (chatty, friendly)
Cim : no
Anal : no
RTF: not likely (looks not my type)

do335
06-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Thanks bro terrychuan for yr FR.

JASmine is available for booking from 4pm to 10pm. (9pm slot taken)

do335
07-12-2007, 05:53 AM
'Queen Of Frenching' will be available for bookings from 4pm to 9pm.

do335
08-12-2007, 07:02 AM
'Queen Of Frenching' will be available for bookings from 3pm to 9pm.

do335
10-12-2007, 12:04 PM
Queen of Frenching is available for bookings from 4pm to 10pm (Kovan area)

do335
11-12-2007, 12:33 PM
Queen of Frenching is available for bookings from 4pm to 10pm (Kovan area)

do335
16-12-2007, 03:51 AM
Queen is having her periods. Will be back for more action!

do335
23-12-2007, 11:40 AM
JASMINE IS BACK IN ACTION. AVAILABLE TODAY FOR BOOKINGS FROM 4PM TO 10PM.

babawanna
23-12-2007, 02:02 PM
Whose photo did you choose to use this time to pass off as Jasmine? LOL

do335
26-12-2007, 09:12 AM
JASMINE is on duty from 4pm to 9pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

do335
27-12-2007, 01:03 PM
JASMINE is available today from 4pm to 9pm. Pls kindly pm me for arrangements.

comefuckyou
27-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Dear Okt, you shd know her actual age when recruiting. Dont fooled by her or you are fooling all bros here. I tried JASMINE years back. She is 24+++++.

tobo
27-12-2007, 03:28 PM
can u arrange for me pls call 906xxxxx

do335
29-12-2007, 07:22 AM
Dear Okt, you shd know her actual age when recruiting. Dont fooled by her or you are fooling all bros here. I tried JASMINE years back. She is 24+++++.

Apologised i didn't recruited her myself, she was previously working for someone else, i f u r long enuff here u should know who. (maybe it's u yrself?)

Shld leave u aside . Saw yr past posts, only out to destroy, not contributing.

Jasmine is available from 3pm to 9pm today. Great in frenching , value for $ u can find in this cat.

goldenmile
30-12-2007, 08:58 PM
JASMINE is on duty from 4pm to 9pm. Pls kindly pm me yr name & contact for arrangements.

Hi, how do i contact you, pls pm me. tks

do335
31-12-2007, 10:33 AM
JASMINE will still be on duty today from 4pm to 10pm.

Do335 aka Jason wish all samsters a happy 2008 ahead! May all yr wishes come true !

goldenmile
31-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Hi, how do i contact you, pls pm me. tks

do335, tks for arranging session wif jasmine today. yr response was fast compared to other OKT who dun respond at all..... mayb i'm new & they think i play play, ask ask only...... anyway u will get the biz if they all dun respond to newbie.
Session today was great with local FL, super patient, no rush at all, always wanting to satisfy...v relax atmosphere.

Body: fair, smooth body.
Look: CFM look .
Vital Stat : 32 or 33 estimate
Ht: 1.60m est
Wt: 47kg est
BJ : A+
Services Allowed : Frenching,kissing, fingering
DAMAGE : 170/1/1 (rm and cd - xtra)

markkcock
04-01-2008, 12:01 AM
do335, thanks you for arranging session wif jasmine today.
here is my fr on jasmine

Body: fair, smooth body.
Look: CFM look .
Vital Stat : 32 or 33 estimate
Ht: 1.60m est
Wt: 47kg est
BBBJ : 10/10(power really must try)
DAMAGE : 170/1/1 (rm and cd - xtra)

do335
08-01-2008, 08:27 AM
JASMINE is available today from 4pm to 9pm. Pls kindly pm me or 9X52 6086 for appt.

do335
18-01-2008, 11:28 AM
JASMINE is BACK AFTER MENSES ! REAL HORNY THIS TIME !

AVAILABLE TODAY FROM 4PM TO 10PM.

PLS KINDLY PM ME YR NAME & CONTACT FOR ARRANGEMENTS

do335
21-01-2008, 12:06 PM

MIDNITE BONKS COULD BE ARRANGE IN ADVANCE.

PLS KINDLY PME ME YR NAME & CONTACT FOR ARRANGEMENTS

Johnny Chew
05-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Bro do335, thank you for such a wonderful arrangement for a session with Jasmine today. Though she was late, at least you are quite responsible to respond to me that she will be reaching in ** minutes time, and actually the wait is quite worth it for.....

Jasmine attitude is A++. Ding Dong, and I look at the door peephole. Wow, a nice lady, though not really a SYT, but pretty in her own style. I should say it is a bit lianish and a bit of mature side of beauty. She is quick to apologize to me for being late, and then start to embrace me like a GF will embrace her Bf. Then she tickled my ears with her tongue! It feels yummilicous to have a local girl treat you like this, I feel instantly turned on when she licked my ears! Then we have a light conversation over things under the sun, and it somehow break the ice, because it will definitely feel wierd if you go straight into sex without knowing a bit who your partner is, what type of girl she is.

Then I showered becos i forgot to shower during waiting, since I was a bit tired and nearly dozed off on the comfo bed. She take a quick shower, and the fun begins. I am quite shy to talk into the details of love-making...so I am going to rank like most samsters do. For the most part as I am still inexperienced, it is as if she is serving me all the way with a very nice attitude. I am quite passive, just auto-roam my hands only.:D

Name: Jasmine
Body: 8.5 (Slim, sexy, smooth, fair body)
Look: 7.0 (Lianish, CFM look)
Vital stats: 33(A)-24-32 (Not for boob lovers, but I like it:))
Height: 1.65 m (estimated from my height, since I am 1.69m)
Weight: 46 kg (estimated)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (wow, really good, she pay a lot of attention to other sensitive areas, besides the shaft. I am a guy who like it slow, sensual, and powerful, and she did it to my satisfaction :o)
CIM: Defintely no
FJ: 8.5/10 (There is no rush. Though I am slow in cumming due to tiredness, she is definitely patient.)
GFE: 9/10
Damage: 170/1/1 (exclude CD and RM)